Plan

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LqRSK7tuI0&feature=related

Doue - Piano Version

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Jae joong POV**

I walk back to DBSK apartment, I saw the other members already in the living room watching t.v. Then Yunho look at my way.

"Yah hyung where did you go? I thought i said to you to go straight home"Yunho asks me, I sat next to him and throw the invitation on the table.

"What is this hyung?"junsu asks then take the invitation in his hand.

"It's invitation for a party"I said coldly pinching the brigde of my nose.

"jinja? are all of us invited?..Yes there's going to be a free food"Changmin said like a little kid didn't notice my frustrated look, him and his food I took a deep sighed. Then junsu open the envelope and take the invitation and read what it say, His eyes get wider then look at me.

"hyung?"he called me.

"waeyo hyung"changmin said and also look at the invitation and the same of junsu, changmin eye's get widen. Then yunho and yoochun also look the invitation and there eyes get bigger. I sighed and cup my face in frustrated and look at them one by one.

"do you think i should go?"I asks them with a sad tone.

"hyung!where did you get this invitation?"yoochun asks

"hyun joong personally give that to me..That's the reason I just got home"I said.

"That fu***** bastard what is he planning to do..Giving this invitation to you personally, Is he out of his mind"yoochun said.

"yeah he is a totally a bastard who he think he is?"junsu said.

"but hyung he's just doing this to make you suffer and also ~~~~~~ah"changmin said comforting me. Then I felt a hot liquid sliding on my cheek.

"maybe ~~~~~~ah don't know about this..Come on we know how much ~~~~~~ah love you hyung"yunho said

"yeah she can't do this to you, She love you with all her life"junsu added.

"You should come hyung..Make him see that the battle between you and him is not yet over"changmin said

"yeah and if you truly love ~~~~~~~ah you will go and fight for your love"yunho said

"Your right guys..If I truly love her I should fight for her...thanks for comforting me"I said

"It's nothing hyung always remember that we are always here for you and ~~~~~~ah"they all said in the same time.

"thanks guys..I go to my room now, I need to rest"

"ok hyung"

I walk to my room and think about my member tell to me. 'They are right i should fight for ~~~~~~ah' i thought, Then a plan came up on my head. I walk to my desk and start to write a letter, After that i when to sleep.

End the Url.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YqHgbydO-8

Wasurenaide - DBSK

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

Today is the day the party will be held I was in my room preparing, There something inside of me telling that there's something going to happen later at the party but I ignore that and continue prepare myself then I heard a knock on my room door, I look who is it then I saw the person that I don't want to see.

"What are you doing here"I said in the cold voice.

"I'm here to check on you, if you are ready"hyun joong oppa said

"There's no need for you check on me..You can leave now"I said coldly as always.

"Are you still mad at me?"He said looking at me through the mirror.

"isn't it obvious?..or do you want me to tell you That i hate you and i will never forgive you..Is that what you want?"I asks facing him.

"~~~~~~ah I just--"I cut him off

"Stop it..I don't want to hear your stupid explanation..Get out of my room now"I said calmly. He sighed and left the room.

'I won't forgive you Hyun Joong for want you done to me, to sinea eonnie and to jae joong oppa' I thought glaring my room door, I touch the necklace that jae joong oppa give to me.

"oppa i miss you so much..I wish you were here by my side"I said to myself as tear falling to my eyes.

I look at the time it's already 6.30 the party will start on 7 I quickly put a mini make up to hide my puppy eyes, I put my dress, Then I hear a knock on the door again and a maid come in.

"Young Miss. The party will start soon..your parents want you to come down know"She said then i nodded my head.

"ok i will be there in a minute"I said then she left.
I look at myself in the mirror for the last time before I walk out to my room.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Jae joong POV**

"hyung hurry up"changmin shout, From the living room I was still in my room preparing.

"Yah Just go there first I need to do something before i leave..I will just follow you guys"I said

"Are you sure hyung?"Junsu said. I walk out from my room and walk to the living room to see all my member patiently waiting for me.

"Yeah I will be fine..you should go there first I will just follow"I said with a weak smile.

"ok make sure you will follow us ok"yunho said as he stood up. I just nodded my head

"ok hyung we are going first"yoochun said

"yeah bye hyung see you there"junsu and changmin said

"ok see you there"I said and all of them left the apartment. I sighed and walk back to my room, I put the letter on the bed walk out again, I look the apartment for the last time and walk to my car and get inside.

'mianhae I hope you all forgive me' I thought and start the engine.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

end.

What is jae joong planning to do?
what will happen in the party?
what will happen to you?
find that all to the next chapter

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*

Comment reply



Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction