A new change!

You're being watched

Sulli was all alone in the dance practice room,tired from dancing her heart out for an hour and half so she sat down on the corner of the room as she tried to catch her breath.Her face was full of sweat but she didn't bother wiping them off.Something was bothering her and it was,for some reason Taemin Lee,that one and only guy that has been bugging her. She couldn't understand why she was thinking about him at all. He never mattered to her in the first place but now she can't stop thinking how different and weird he has become. He was first a player and confident cheeky guy, who would never lose a second to be with her but now he's still that same guy however he is becoming more distant to her than before.

*Why is he becoming more distant from me? Have I ever done anything to him?* Sulli asked herself but then she remembered the time she spoke out everything of what she thought of him as she was extremely angry with him. *Could that be the reason but...I...He was still distant from me before that? What could have changed?*

Sulli's thoughts were interrupted when she felt her hair being brushed so she looked to see the person, who was sitting beside her.

''Leave me alone Taemin!'' Sulli stood up as she was surprised that Taemin was near her out of nowhere.

''Don't want to!'' Taemin pulled Sulli down. ''Besides you aren't even using this room and this is always my time and room where I dance!''

Taemin stood up and started to stretch his arms and legs however he was still looking at Sulli through the mirror.

*What is with him?! One minute he is cheeky and confident then the next he is just distant and quiet?! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM TAEMIN LEE?!* Sulli wished to yell at Taemin and bombared him with questions but then she noticed his eyes watching her. *Why are you always torturing me with those watchful eyes you jerk!?*

''You can leave now since I'm not done,using this room!'' Sulli sighed as she wanted to be alone and she was looking back at Taemin through the mirror with a frown. *Oh how I would love to just strangle you!*

''Fine I'll leave...'' Taemin smirked and Sulli smiled until she heard those words from him. ''IF you can win an easy bet from me!''

''A bet?'' Sulli raised her eyebrow.

''It's okay if you don't want to.'' Taemin scoffed. ''It's not my problem that you aren't confident about yourself and always feel left out.

*HOW DOES HE KNOW THIS?! How can he just point things easily?! He..He...He wasn't suppose to know this!* Sulli was frozen since those words stung her. ''You know what?! FINE! Let's do this stupid bet of yours!''

*Oh Sulli Choi you just gave in way too soon!* Taemin smirked as he turned around to face her. ''Great! It's pretty easy. We just have to stare at each other's eyes for as long as we can HOWEVER the one who first blinks will lose!''

''Fine!'' Sulli nodded her head.

''If you win then I'll agree to one thing you want me to do but if I win then you will have to agree!'' Taemin replied.

The two stare into each other's eyes as they start their bet. The two share an intense staring competition,both wanting to win no matter hard.Taemin stares into Sulli's brown orbs and his full attention is on her beautiful eyes while Sulli tries her best to not lose as she did not want Taemin to win no matter what.The two were doing a good job until Sulli mistakenly blinks her eyes.

''Damn it!'' Sulli groaned.

''Bingo!'' Taemin smirked.

''What do you want from me?'' Sulli raised her eyebrow.

Taemin leaned closer to Sulli's face,making her anxious with the sudden action. This action Taemin did to her,somehow,now made her panic and feel something different and new. That moment made her heart beat a million times faster than how it was before. Taemin,then,widely smiled as he poked Sulli's sides of her cheeks.

''W-What?'' Sulli was surprised.

''Smile more!'' Taemin smiled.

''E-Eh?!'' Sulli was confused.

''I said smile more! That's your punishment!'' Taemin told.

''Please just tell me t--'' Sulli was interrupted.

Taemin sighed as he placed his heavy hands on Sulli's shoulders. ''I just want you to smile and be your old self again. That shy, anxious, awkward--''

''YA?!'' Sulli interrupted.

''Anyway that shy, anxious, awkward yet adorable and cute girl. You look prettier when you smile by the way!'' Taemin winked at Sulli as he showed her a thumbs up.

Those words made Sulli calm herself and more importantly calm her mind that was filled with questions. She somehow felt that Taemin was the closest to her in the house and maybe he might be the only person who took his time to get to know her and fully understand her.

''Hey didn't I tell you to smile as your punishment for losing the bet?'' Taemin raised his eyebrow when he didn't see Sulli smiling.

''You and your stupid logic.'' Sulli smiled as her cheeks suddenly turned into a pretty crimson shade.

''It's alright!'' Taemin eye-smiled as he ruffled his hair,making Sulli's heart to skip a beat.

*Thank you Taemin!* Sulli eye-smiled back.

 

At the kitchen the three pairs JongNa,KeyBer and MinStal decided to help out at the kitchen for the first time. They all decided to equal out the work so everyone could cook something for dinner.

''So what should we cook Krystal?'' Minho questioned.

''I...I..d-don't know!'' Krystal replied as she was sweating.

''What dish do you know how to cook the best?'' Minho asked,not noticing how panicky Krystal was.

''I've n-never co-coked before!'' Krystal confessed.

''W-What?'' Minho was shocked at Krystal. ''You've never cooked before??!''

''Yeah.'' Krystal looked down as she tried to hide her embarrassment.

''Really? Not even once?!'' Minho was shocked while Krystal nodded her head. ''It's okay! I'll teach you how to cook the easier dishes first then! It's pretty easy!''

''It i-is?'' Krystal began to feel more anxious.

''Yeah we have this knife--'' Minho was interrupted.

''Woah?!'' Krystal quickly stood behind Minho and hid herself behind his back as she saw Minho holding a knife in his hand.

''Are you okay Krystal?'' Minho raised his eyebrow.

''Yeah!'' Krystal replied.

''Minho do you want to cook the fish or the lobster?'' Luna questioned as she showed the two seafood options to MinStal.

''OH MY GOD?!'' Krystal tightly clinged onto Minho.

''Yeah it's alright since it's not alive!'' Minho laughed while Luna chuckled at Krystal's cute reaction. ''I'll take the fish.We can make steamed fish for dinner!''

''That's great and here you go!'' Luna placed the fish on the table then walked off.

''Oh my god!'' Krystal was still clinging onto Minho as she secretly peeked at the fish.

''It's just fish!'' Minho chuckled. ''Stop acting like you've never seen one!''

''I've never seen one like that!'' Krystal told. ''It's not even cooked!''

''Oh yeah I forgot that you have chefs and maids to present you with foods and drinks isn't it?'' Minho asked and Krystal nodded her head. ''Well now is the time to,at least,know a little cooking Miss.Brat girl!''

''YA?!'' Krystal exclaimed.

''Come on! Don't be scared of a little fish besides cooking is quite fun!'' Minho smiled. ''Just look at Jonghyun with Luna and Key with Amber and how much fun they are having!''

''Oh it does seem that way.'' Krystal blinked her eyes as she saw JongNa and KeyBer both smiling and enjoying their time.

''So come on Krystal.Let's have fun!'' Minho smiled as he pulled Krystal from behind and made her stand next to him.

''O-O-Okay!'' Krystal was still weirdly looking at the fish.

''Now first let's cut the vegetables!'' Minho grabbed spring onions and placed it on the chopping board. ''Krystal you can cut these!''

''I..don't know how to do that.'' Krystal confessed as she looked at the spring onions.

''You use this!'' Minho showed the knife to Krystal.

''WOAH?!'' Krystal quickly hid behind Minho's back as she clinged to him again.

''Soojung!'' Minho sighed as he pulled her back from behind. ''Don't be scared from a little knife.''

''Y-You u-use it first!'' Krystal demanded.

''Fine fine I'll show you how to cut spring onions!'' Minho groaned as he started to cut the spring onions.

''Okay.'' Krystal nodded her head.

''See it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it since it--OW?!'' Minho immediately let go of the knife as it cuts his finger.

''OH MY GOD?!'' Krystal suddenly closed her eyes and her lifeless body began to lose it's balance and hit the floor when.....

''KRYSTAL!?'' JongNa,KeyBer and Minho all exclaimed as they see Krystal fainting.

Minho quickly reached out for her unconscious body and grabbed it before it could slam down on the ground.He wrapped his arms around her wait while his hands were on the back of Krystal's head.

''Krystal? Soojung?'' Minho called out but Krystal didn't reply at all.

''Krystal? Krystal?'' The other 2 pairs all stood next to Minho as they called her name out.

''I think she fainted guys!'' Minho told.

''Minho just take her to her room!'' Jonghyun told.

''Yeah she needs to rest!'' Luna agreed.

''The poor girl.'' Key sighed.

''Quick Minho!'' Amber spoke.

''I'll take her now then!'' Minho quickly carried Krystal in a bridal-style manner as he looked at the fainted girl with worriedness in his face and tried his best to quickly take her to her room where he could place her lifeless body on the bed.

Jonghyun clapped his hands to get rid of the flour that was just in his hands while Luna got busy,mixing the white cream and was happily humming as she got focused.

''You seem happy!'' Jonghyun smiled at Luna.

''I just am I guess.'' Luna answered back as she giggled.

''Where has the abusive Luna gone?'' Jonghyun questioned.

''YA! Don't ruin my mood!'' Luna growled.

''Or what?'' Jonghyun questioned.

''What's your problem?!'' Luna glared at Jonghyun. ''Why do you always tease me?!''

''I don't know!'' Jonghyun laughed. ''I think I enjoy it a lot.''

''Stop it now.'' Luna ordered.

''Or what? Come on I'm waiting!'' Jonghyun leaned closer to Luna's face as he had that smirk on his face.

''H-He-hey.'' Luna's voice got shaky as she noticed Jonghyun invading her personal face as he got closer and closer to her face.

''YA?!'' Jonghyun exclaimed when he realised that the white cream Luna was mixing was literally flying off and out of the bowl.

''E-Eh?!'' Luna blinked her eyes as she stopped getting nervous.

''What are you doing?! There is cream everywhere!'' Jonghyun nagged while Luna giggled at the messy sight of Jonghyun. ''What's so funny now?''

''Nothing!'' Luna stayed silent.

''What is it?'' Jonghyun asked but Luna just giggled. ''Come on! Tell me!!!!''

''Nothing!'' Luna smiled.

''Luna Park!'' Jonghyun grabbed Luna's wrist as he pulled her back from walking any further. ''What is it? Come on tell me now!''

''Fine fine don't move then.'' Luna ordered and Jonghyun did as he was told.

Luna took a tissue and pulled Jonghyun's face closer to hers,surprising both JongNa with the sudden action.Luna questioned herself as to when did she become this bold? Luna admired Jonghyun's impressive facial structure and gently wiped off the white cream that was on the tip of his nose while Jonghyun stared at Luna's face,letting her do what she was planning to do.

''It's done!'' Luna giggled as she eye-smiled. ''You had white cream on your nose.''

''Thanks!'' Jonghyun smiled back.

Key and Amber sighed for a while as things between them have gotten quiet or should I say from one person? On one hand Key was talking on about KeyBer's childhood times and laughing at the funny memories while on the other Amber was quiet and letting Key do all the talking,which surprised Key as to when did she become this quiet out of nowhere?! Key looked at Amber while he pre-heated the oven whereas Amber tried to calm herself down as her heart was beating and racing fast while she put the ingredients in the pan.She knew that Key was staring at her and looking at her every moment,which made her heart beat even faster than she expected and her cheeks were blushing.

''Argh!'' Key groaned.

''Is everything alright?'' Amber asked but didn't look at him.

''Why are you so quiet? I've noticed that only I've been doing the talking!'' Key sighed.

''I talked too.'' Amber argued yet still didn't face him.

''It helps to look at the person you are talking to,you know!'' Key raised his eyebrow.

''What? I'm busy with cooking.'' Amber tried to make a good excuse as to why she didn't wanted to face Key right now.

''Amber.'' Key called out as he tried to turn her around while Amber knew what he was doing so tried her best not to get turned around. ''YA Amber Liu!''

''OUCH?!'' Amber grabbed her hand when she accidently burned it by mistakenly touching the pan.

''Amber?! Are you okay?'' Key questioned.

''It hurts!'' Amber whined as she shook her head.

''You're so stupid!'' Key shook his head as he grabbed her hand.

''What are you doing?!'' Amber tried to get her hand away as she was getting more panicky.

''Would you just be still for a minute!'' Key demanded and turned the cold tap water on.

Key placed Amber's burned hand under the cold running water while Amber secretly glanced at Key but then quickly focused on her burned hand before Key could even get a hint that Amber was looking at him.

''Are you okay?'' Luna questioned as she stood next to Amber.

''Yeah it just got burned slightly.'' Amber nodded her head.

''Look at those two!'' Luna pointed to Key and Jonghyun laughing.

''I never knew they talked with each other a lot.'' Amber was surprised that Key and Jonghyun was talking a lot to each other.

''Let's play a little prank on them!'' Luna giggled.

''Let's!'' Amber giggled as well.

''Hey ladies!'' Jonghyun greeted as he saw the two girls walking towards him.

''Your hand okay now?'' Key questioned.

''Are you okay Amber?'' Jonghyun questioned.

''Yes!'' Amber nodded her head as she smiled.

''ATTACK!!!!!!!!!'' Luna screamed then both Amber and Luna played their prank.

Jonghyun and Key were both shocked when the two ladies smashed eggs,which were on their hands on their heads.

''WHAT THE HELL?!'' Both Jonghyun and Key yelled at the top of their lungs.

''Bye!'' Both Luna and Amber laughed as they ran out of the kitchen.

''GET BACK HERE YOU TWO!'' Both Jonghyun and Key screamed when they saw the two girls running off.

 

The gang were all around each other,sitting in a huge circle.They were all just relaxing and talking to each other.They were all quite close to one another now as they have spent 5 months in the house together.

''Now come on guys!'' Taemin smiled. ''Let's talk about it!''

''Talk about what?'' The others asked.

''How many relationships have you guys had?'' Taemin asked.

''Why do you wanna know about that?'' Key asked back.

''Just to get to know you guys more so come on!'' Taemin replied. ''I know there are some of you that haven't had one but how about the others? I'm sure some of you have had relationships!''

''Does 1 count?'' Key asked.

''You have had one?'' Amber was surprised.

''Yeah but don't act so surprised!'' Key hissed. ''Am I that ugly or something that I wouldn't have one!'

''I didn't mean that!'' Amber groaned. ''I was surprised since I didn't know about it!''

''Who was she?'' Taemin questioned.

''I met her when I was 12 years old! I liked her cause she was so pretty and I liked talking with her.'' Key replied.

''Name?'' Amber asked.

''Nicole!'' Key replied.

''Nicole?! You dated her?! I never knew about that!'' Amber gasped.

''We kept it secret!'' Key told. ''A month then we broke up!''

''Just 1 relationship!'' Taemin laughed.

''So what? I,at least,had one!'' Key jeered.

''How about you?'' Taemin asked Amber as she was sitting beside Key,so the next person to be asked.

''None!'' Amber sighed.

''Maybe you like someone?'' Taemin asked.

''I don't know!'' Amber scoffed.

''It isn't hard to know if you do or not!'' Krystal giggled.

''N-No no! No no!'' Amber immediately stopped Krystal as only she knew her deep secret. *If only he knew!*

''Who could it be?'' Minho questioned.

''Is it one of us?'' Jonghyun asked.

''I mean it might not be hard for us to like each other since we do live in the same house for like 5 months now!'' Onew agreed.

''So is it one of us?'' Key asked as he leaned closer to Amber's face,making her slightly blush.

''I..I...I....'' Amber stuttered. *This idiot is the one yet he is asking me this!? What the heck do I reply back?!*

''Guys guys guys!'' Krystal chuckled as she knew how Amber is feeling at the moment especially with Key leaning closer to her face. ''I think Amber doesn't like any of you so let's just stop now!''

Amber exhaled then mouthed thank you to Krystal,who just had her thumbs up as she secretly winked back.

''How about you Sulli?'' Taemin asked.

''None!'' Sulli shook her head. ''I haven't even had one!''

''Really?!'' Minho asked.

''Yep!'' Sulli giggled. ''Why are you so surprised?''

''I mean you're smart and pretty so maybe you have been asked out by someone at least?'' Minho explained.

''No!'' Sulli shook her head again. ''But thank you Minho!''

''Maybe you like one of us guys?!'' Taemin eagerly asked.

''Huh?'' Sulli raised her eyebrow.

''Isn't it guys? Like Onew did say it isn't hard to like someone in 5 months!'' Taemin told.

''I don't think so.'' Sulli shook her head.

''That's impossible!'' Taemin demanded. ''There must be someone!!!!''

''Why are you so eager to find out?'' Krystal questioned.

''Yeah Taemin!'' Everyone else agreed.

''No no I was just curious!'' Taemin ruffled his hair. ''Anyway next!''

''I haven't had one either!'' Luna told as she was the next one to sit next to Sulli.

''Really?'' Everyone was surprised. ''Why not?''

''I don't know....I just haven't!'' Luna shrugged her shoulders.

''I haven't had one either!'' Jonghyun laughed.

''Neither have I!'' Minho chuckled.  ''Although I did have lots of confessions from ladies!''

''Arrogant much!'' Krystal hissed.

''What? I'm just stating it like it is!'' Minho winked back at Krystal.

''Well I guess we share the same situation then!'' Krystal replied.

''You've had lots of confessions too?'' Minho questioned and Krystal nodded. ''How many?''

''Well I don't count!'' Krystal replied.

''Why not?'' Minho blinked his eyes. ''I do!''

''What? Why would you even wanna do that?'' Krystal raised her eyebrow.

''It's fun to know how many girls have fallen for you!'' Minho flashed his smile. ''I've had 120 confessions and all of them were rejected by me!''

''Well I...uhm....don't know since I've had so many as well!'' Krystal began to think. ''I think I've had a total of....well...I'll go with 110 confessions!''

''So many!'' The others gasped. ''Those people were rejected by you two!''

''I just wasn't interested!'' Krystal played with her hair.

''While I didn't really wanted to be linked up with anyone!'' Minho ruffled his hair.

''You two have very high standards then!'' The others pointed at MinStal.

''I DON'T!'' MinStal both argued.

''It's just that I don't have the time for it!'' Krystal hissed.

''While I just don't really wanna be in a relationship!'' Minho glared.

''Well I haven't had one either but how about you Victoria?'' Onew smirked as he looked at Victoria.

''I..I haven't been in one either!'' Victoria replied as she tried to stay calm.

''Oh really?'' Onew asked. ''Someone in China maybe?''

''There wasn't anyone.'' Victoria denied.

''There must be! What's his name? Come on tell us!'' Onew was sick of waiting for Victoria to tell him. ''You obviously had a boyfriend in China so tell us! Something happened in China when playing hide and seek isn't it?''

Victoria's eyes went wide open as she knew what Onew was trying to do.

''H-Hide and seek?'' Victoria gulped.

''Yeah that game!'' Onew smirked as he remembered how she cried and yelled his name when they were lost in the jungle before.

''THERE ISN'T ANYTHING!'' Victoria angrily shouted at Onew,surprising everyone.

''Victoria?'' Everyone looked at Victoria with a shocked expression.

''I....'' Victoria ran to her room and slammed the door shut.

''Look what you did!'' All the girls angrily yelled at Onew.

''I didn't mean to---'' Onew was interrupted.

''How dare you make our leader cry like that!'' Krystal nagged.

''If we do that to one of your boys then how would you feel!?'' Sulli agreed.

''Go apologise!'' Luna crossed her arms.

''You made her cry so now you will go and get her back!'' Amber pushed Onew.

''Hey!?'' Onew exclaimed.

''The girls are right leader!'' The boys all agreed.

''Fine!'' Onew walked inside Victoria's bedroom and closed the door.

The others could hear screaming and shouting from both OnToria however they couldn't tell what the two leaders were saying.

''What's going on?'' Luna oddly looked at the others.

''Is everything alright between them?'' Jonghyun scratched his head.

''I hope they are fixing their problem!'' Amber spoke.

''It seems like they are having a huge battle field in there.'' Key looked at Victoria's bedroom's door.

''This seems very serious.'' Krystal blinked her eyes.

''Should we go in there?'' Minho questioned.

''No let them solve this themselves.'' Sulli shook her head.

''It's best if we don't get involved.'' Taemin agreed.

After a while,the two leaders got out of Victoria's bedroom while holding hands.This was shocking to the others because they were arguing and fighting but now they come out..holding hands,which was odd as they had a tense and heated up argument.

''Is everything alright now?'' Amber questioned.

''You guys sure stayed in there for a long time.'' Key pointed out.

''You two were screaming and yelling at each other.'' Luna was surprised.

''What happen to you two leaders?'' Jonghyun asked.

''You two don't normally argue like this!'' Sulli added.

''It's the first time we have seen you two scream and yell at each other so angrily!'' Taemin informed.

''I hope the problem you guys had is now solved!'' Krystal spoke.

''Everyone is happy now right?'' Minho asked.

''Guys we have something to say to you all.'' Onew cleared his throat as he walked towards the others as he held Victoria's hand tighter.

The others saw the messy state of Victoria and how her eyes were red and sore from all the crying.

''We're dating now!'' Onew announced.

''WHAT?!'' The others all screamed in shock. ''REALLY?!''


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 41! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!

Anyone has any request then please do tell me as I will fulfill your request! Request to me as many as moments as you would like and I will try my best to add them all in the chapters :D

The reason why I haven't been updating for a long time is that I am busy with college work,updating other fanfics as well as I have ran out of Ideas on this fanfics so I need to get more ideas on this fanfic!


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!

 


I would also like to thank this amazing person who upvoted this story