Meeting the parents!

You're being watched

NO REQUESTING FOR 5 CHAPTERS AS THERE ARE A LOT OF REQUESTS AND I HAVE DECIDED TO UPDATE 5 CHAPTERS SO DEDICATING EACH CHAPTER TO EACH COUPLE!


A/N=

  1. Kryminho requested for OnToria

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!


Mr.Kim and Mr.Park were both sitting on the chair,discussing about the show.

''So tell me what have people thought of the episode that was centered only on Key and Amber?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''Sir I think this idea of yours was the best idea ever! We have gained so much positive feedback for making an episode that is only centered on one ship!'' Mr.Park smiled. ''We have had only positive feedbacks with other viewers requesting for more KeyBer!''

''KeyBer?'' Mr.Kim raised his eyebrow.

''Key and Amber's couple name sir!'' Mr.Park replied.

''So who is next?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''OnToria sir!'' Mr.Park told.

''Now who is OnToria?'' Mr.Kim was new to the ship names.

''Onew and Victoria sir.'' Mr.Park replied.

''How is their names made into OnToria?'' Mr.Kim questioned.

''On for ONew and Toria for VicTORIA sir.'' Mr.Park informed.

''Okay so is everything ready before I wake the students up?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''Sir absolutely! You can wake them up now because I have already prepared everything for OnToria!'' Mr.Park,who was liking the ship names said.

''Okay I like how you are getting used to the ship names but do you have any favourites?'' Mr.Kim asked. ''I mean everyone must have a favourite right?''

''Well sir...do you have a favourite?'' Mr.Park retorded.

''Nicely played and yes I do.'' Mr.Kim nodded his head.

''Who is it sir?'' Mr.Park asked.

''Who is yours?'' Mr.Kim asked back.

''Onew and Victoria!'' Mr.Park told.

''Really? What makes Song and Lee your favourite?'' Mr.Kim said OnToria's surnames.

''I don't really know sir but I like the combination of a smart and strong boy with a loud-mouth and kind girl.'' Mr.Park slightly laughed. ''Plus these two especially Onew is the person that is giving us good academical results so our school looks really smart because of one person!"

''Well I have a different favourite.'' Mr.Kim smiled. ''Mine is obviously Krystal and Minho.''

''Why sir?'' Mr.Park asked.

''Because they give my show such popularity thanks to their good-looking faces plus more popularity equals to more money in our pockets!'' Mr.Kim laughed.

''That is a good point sir!'' Mr.Park laughed along.

''Okay I think it's time to talk to them for the second roleplay now!'' Mr.Kim said.

 

The 10 students all walked to the living room when they heard Mr.Kim's voice ordering them to sit at the living room.Key and Krystal sat on the two seperate chairs,Minho sat next to Sulli and Amber on the sofa,Jonghyun sat next to Onew and Taemin on the other sofa whilst Luna and Victoria sat on the third sofa.

''As I saw yesterday's roleplay done by Key and Amber which was nicely done,I now have another roleplay for a different couple!'' Mr.Kim smiled.

''Why do you keep calling us couples?'' Onew raised his eyebrow.

''The second couple to show us a different roleplay is.........'' Mr.Kim added a pause,which caused suspense.

''Who? Who?'' Sulli asked.

''Is it me now?'' Luna asked.

''No I think it's going to be me for some reason.'' Krystal commented.

''I don't really want to do this roleplay nonsense.'' Victoria replied.

''It's really weird to start with but you guys get used to it.'' Amber explained.

''Well it's your lucky day Onew and Victoria because you two are next!'' Mr.Kim smiled.

''WHAT?!'' OnToria both blinked their eyes.

''Seriously why?!'' Onew groaned.

''I don't want to do this stupid roleplay crap.'' Victoria sulked.

''I don't see what we two can do,which won't ruin the roleplay?'' Onew said.

''I mean we will be arguing with each other for the whole thing so why don't we just skip our turn and give it to someone else?'' Victoria smiled.

''Yes that is a great idea!'' Onew agreed.

''Well I decided that you two will be next to so I am not hearing no for an answer!'' Mr.Kim replied. ''Remember to play the situation as if it is the real thing or else I will force everyone to do it again!''

''What is our situation?'' Onew asked.

''It better not be romantic or something because I can't do that!'' Victoria told.

''Even I can't do that!'' Onew agreed.

''So what's our situation?'' Victoria asked but then they all heard Mr.Kim turning his microphone off. ''Argh he turned his microphone off without answering!''

''I just want to get this over and done with right now!'' Onew sighed.

 

Onew entered his bedroom to find a card that had his name on it.He walked up to the card and opened it.

Situation=Meeting her parents

Impress your girlfriend Victoria's parents,aunt and uncle

''What the hell is this?! Victoria's my girlfriend who I am going to visit and I have to impress four people rather than two?!'' Onew sighed ''Oh god this is going to be long!''

Victoria went inside her bedroom to find a card that had her name on it.She walked up to the card and opened it.

Situation=Meeting his parents

Impress your boyfriend Onew's parents,aunt and uncle

''What?! Oh my god!'' Victoria was surprised. ''So now I have to impress Onew's parents,uncle and aunt? Aish the pressure of impressing 4 people is going to be hard to deal with!''

Onew heard a knock on his door and opened the door to find Victoria was all dressed up.She was wearing a cute red dress with a red headband on her head.She looked quite young and charismatic.

''Not bad! Are you planning to impress me?'' Onew teased.

''You wish!'' Victorai stuck her tongue out. ''Anyway get ready to meet my parents,uncle and aunt!''

''What? Why me? You first!'' Onew said.

''Onew is the first one to meet Victoria's parents,uncle and aunt so Victoria's aunt,uncle and parents please get ready at the living room.'' Mr.Kim announced.

''Oh okay! I'll be ready soon!'' Onew closed the door.

Onew opened the door and walked out wearing a black suit with a blue tie.

''So whatcha think?'' Onew asked.

''Impressive!'' Victoria nodded her head. ''Get ready to impress my parents,uncle and aunt now!''

OnToria walked to the living room with Victoria wrapping her arm around Onew's arm.They both walked inside the living room to find TaeLli and KeyBer sitting on the sofas,waiting for them.

''Onew they are my parents,aunt and uncle!'' Victoria introduced.

''Hey I'm Victoria's dad,Mr.Song!'' Key shook his hand with Onew.

''Hello I'm Victoria's mother,Mrs.Song!'' Amber shook her hand with Onew.

''Oh you look like you are Victoria's sister.'' Onew flattered and Amber smiled.

''Hello I am Victoria's handsome uncle,Mr.Lee!'' Taemin shook his hand with Onew.

''Hello I am Victoria's aunt,Mrs.Lee!'' Sulli shook her hand with Onew.

''Oh I thought you were Victoria's friend!'' Onew flattered again and Sulli giggled. ''Hello everyone.I am Onew Lee,Victoria's boyfriend and I am here to seek her hand in marriage to you all.''

''Please do have a seat.'' Amber said as everyone sat down. ''Victoria honey go get glasses of juices for everyone.''

''Yes mom!'' Victoria went inside the kitchen.

''Okay Onew I have heard about you from my daughter but I have to say I am quite impressed with you!'' Key nodded his head. ''I have heard things about you from everyone but this is your chance to impress me! I want to see if you really are what everyone says you are or if that is just a lie.''

''So what do you plan to do in the next 5 years?'' Amber asked.

''Well I plan to be a businessman of a company.I would like to be the CEO of any company that is well paid and a job that I can handle well.'' Onew told.

''Juice!'' Victoria carried a tray of juices and placed it on the table. ''Dad what are you talking about to Onew?''

''Well I think he is okay right now.'' Key replied. ''I think his fashion sense definitely needs work on but it's better than I thought! This suit does make him look handsome and god can I just say t-''

''Anything else than fashion?'' Victoria interrupted.

''He is quite polite.'' Key nodded his head.

''So Onew what do you do now?'' Sulli asked.

''I currently work at the Apple company!'' Onew replied. ''I work as their business manager right now.''

''How much do you get paid?'' Taemin asked.

''1 million won per month!'' Onew replied. (A/N=1 million won=Around $982!)

''Impressive! I guess my daughter will be quite rich.'' Key nodded his head. 

''So Onew how many children do you plan to have with Victoria?'' Taemin asked and both OnToria coughed.

''Excuse me?'' Victoria asked.

''I mean you two will get married so you will get children right?'' Taemin smiled.

''How many would you like?'' Onew asked Victoria.

''Yeah about that...we haven't really talked about it.'' Victoria told.

''But how many would you like Onew?'' Taemin was stubborn on the question. ''You better answer me or else I might not like you!''

''Well I would like 2 sir! A boy and a girl.'' Onew replied.

''So where did you two meet?'' Amber asked.

''We meet at college right?'' Onew smiled.

''Yes we did!'' Victoria told.

''How did you two fall in love?'' Key asked.

''Well I fell in love with Victoria ever since I had my eyes on her.She was so beautiful like an angel.'' Onew told.

''Thank you!'' Victoria thanked.

''How did you fall in love with Onew?'' Sulli asked.

''Well I saw him and I already knew he was quite smart but then when he and I were working in a project together I fell in love with him.'' Victoria replied.

''Does your mom and dad know about Victoria?'' Amber asked.

''Yes sir!'' Onew nodded his head.

''What is so special in our daughter that you liked her rather than the other girls?'' Key asked.

''Well sir your daughter is very beautiful inside and outside.She has got a beautiful heart that is caring and kind whilst she has amazing good looks which I can see is both from you and your wife.'' Onew complimented.

''I must say you are very good with compliments!'' Amber acted out.

''So do you like him mom and dad? Aunt and uncle?'' Victoria asked.

''We like him!'' Amber and Sulli nodded their head.

''I guess he is good enough to be your husband!'' Taemin nodded his head.

''Well son......'' Key stood up with Onew.

''Yes?'' Onew was nervous.

''Welcome to the family!'' Key hugged Onew.

 

''Wow you managed to make my family members like you!'' Victoria smiled as they entered her room.

''I am glad I did because that was nerve wrecking!'' Onew sighed.

''Seriously Key played a good father!'' Victoria praised.

''He made me so nervous! I actually felt like your father was Key for a while!'' Onew took a deep breath.

''Now it's my turn!'' Victoria panicked.

''Hey it's going to be fine!'' Onew smiled.

''Onew and Victoria please come to the living room again now!'' Mr.Kim announced and they got out.

Victoria wrapped her arm around Onew's arm again as she walked into the living room to see MinStal and JongNa sitting at the sofa.

''Mom,dad,uncle and aunt this is Victoria,my girlfriend.'' Onew introduced.

''Hello!'' Victoria bowed.

''I am Mr.Lee,Onew's father!'' Jonghyun smiled as he shook hand with Victoria.

''I am Mrs.Lee,Onew's mother!'' Luna shook her hand with Victoria.

''I am Mr.Lee,Onew's uncle!'' Minho shook his hand with Victoria.

''I am Mrs.Lee,Onew's aunt!'' Krystal shook her hand with Victoria.

''She's so pretty!'' Luna pinched Victoria's cheek.

''I think she's quite perfect for you Onew!'' Jonghyun smiled.

''So how long have you been going out with my son?'' Luna asked.

''For 5 years!'' Victoria informed.

''Wow that's pretty long so what can you do in the house?'' Krystal asked.

''I can do everything from cooking,washing,cleaning and wiping!'' Victoria smiled.

''Can you cook everything?'' Minho asked.

''I am not that good with desserts but everything else I am very good at!'' Victoria replied.

''I would like to taste your cooking so why don't you make something for all of us?'' Krystal said.

''M-Make something? What would you like?'' Victoria asked.

''Anything! Surprise us!'' Minho replied.

''If it is delicious then I don't care what it is!'' Jonghyun smiled.

''You see my husband is quite a pig!'' Luna glared at Jonghyun.

''Hey!'' Jonghyun pouted.

''Okay I'll be right back.'' Victoria bowed and went inside the kitchen.

~~~~AFTER 30 MINUTES~~~~

''Food is ready!'' Victoria announced as she placed the last dish on the table.

Everyone walked to the table and sat down on the chairs.There were sweet and sour chicken,spring rolls,ramen noodles,rice with chicken wings and drumsticks on the table.Jonghyun immediately grabbed most of the food and started to eat it.

''Yep like I said the pig!'' Luna rolled her eyes.

''What? It's so delicious! I say you can marry anyone you want! Onew go marry this girl.She's yours!'' Jonghyun,who was so impressed,said then ate so many food.

''So Victoria what do you do for a living?'' Minho asked.

''I work in the hospital as a nurse.'' Victoria informed.

''That's quite good.'' Minho nodded his head.

''What are your plans in the future?'' Krystal asked.

''I plan to work in the hospital and work more in the hospital.I am quite with my position and don't wish to change.'' Victoria smiled.

''Hey slow down! Eat properly you pig!'' Luna growled but Jonghyun ignored her.

After eating,everyone walked back to the living room.

''I like her as my daughter in law!'' Jonghyun smiled.

''I'd say she'll make a good wife for Onew!'' Minho nodded his head.

''She's perfect for Onew!'' Krystal told.

''I agree!'' Luna agreed.

''Thank you!'' Victoria bowed and thanked.

 

Onew and Victoria walked back to Victoria's bedroom.

''I guess this is the end of our roleplay.'' Onew smiled.

''It was so fun!'' Victoria smiled back. ''I actually couldn't believe how fast it finished.''

''I know right!'' Onew nodded his head. ''So goodbye!''

''Goodbye!'' Victoria replied.

Onew and Victoria gave each other a tight hug and patted each other's backs with their hand.Onew and Victoria then broke the hug and smiled happily at each other.

''I'll miss this roleplay!'' Onew smiled.

''I'll miss it too!'' Victoria agreed. ''Let's see who is next now!''

''Let's see who is next indeed!'' Onew waved bye and walked out of Victoria's bedroom.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 19! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter! 


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!

 


I would also like to thank this amazing 1 person who upvoted this story