First introduction part 1

You're being watched

At the mansion

Onew took a step inside the mansion and smiled at the pretty sight of the mansion.It was just like how he expected it to be.He explored inside the mansion's rooms and saw ten rooms in the mansion.

''So there is going to be 10 of us? Interesting.'' Onew commented.

He looked inside the rooms and decided to choose which one he wanted but he just choose any room because they were all the same.One single bed with a white pillow and quilt while the background of the room was also white.There wasn't anything special in the rooms while he expected it to be.There was 5 bedrooms on the right hand side of the living room and 5 bedrooms on the left hand side of the living rooms.Onew just shrugged his shoulders and walked to the right hand side's bedroom that was the furthest away from the living room.He didn't know why he picked that room but just liked that it would give him peace and quiet which he always cherished.Onew came out of the bedroom and saw a shadow of a person walking.He walked closer to the mansion's entry door and saw a girl that was walking inside the mansion.She immediately bowed when she saw Onew and Onew smiled and bowed back to her.

''Hello I'm Onew!'' Onew introducted himself.

''Hello Onew I'm Sulli.'' Sulli shyly introducted herself.

''Sulli I have never seen you before? Which rank were you in?'' Onew asked.

''Oh I was in rank A on the B side.'' Sulli replied.

*B side?! Well she is in rank A so maybe she does deserve to move because she was the smartest one or something* Onew shrugged his shoulders. ''Anyway you should pick your room but there isn't any difference in which room you pick since they are all the same.''

''Thank you for the advice Onew.'' Sulli politely thanked.

Between the 5 rooms,Sulli picked the 3rd one and placed her suitcase inside.The reason was simple which was that she's a shy girl and prefers safety and secruity which the 3rd room would deliver to her since it is in the exact middle if there was any danger than it would either be on the last room or the first room,completely avoiding the middle room which she favoured.She came out of her room and smiled at Onew.

''Sulli-ah you can relax! It's okay!'' Onew reassured.

''No I don't want to be rude.'' Sulli politely bowed.

''Please don't be too formal with me.'' Onew requested.

''But Onew'' Sulli pouted.

''Aigoo you're so cute like a little sister of mine!'' Onew chuckled.

''Little sister? You have one?'' Sulli asked.

''No but I think if I did then she would have been like you.Call me Oppa Sulli!'' Onew smiled.

''Okay Onew Oppa!'' Sulli smiled.

Onew and Sulli's conversation was interrupted when the two heard footsteps of someone running inside the mansion.They turned to the door's direction and saw the popular Choi Minho running inside with his bag.

''Hey guys!'' Minho smiled.

''Hello Minho so we meet again.'' Onew smirked.

''Yes we sure do meet a lot.'' Minho chuckled. ''Who is she?''

''Hello I'm Sulli.'' Sulli bowed politely.

''Hey don't need to be formal with me and I'm Minho!'' Minho greeted.

''Hello Minho Oppa!'' Sulli bowed again.

''Please just cut out the formalness!'' Minho requested.

''You can pick a room you want but I'll tell you that there are basically all the same.'' Onew informed.

''Really?'' Minho asked and went inside two rooms to see that it was just the same.

Minho saw that the fifth bedroom was already taken by Onew which gave him only four bedrooms to choose from.He decided to go to the fourth bedroom because he does like to be near the living room but also wants peace and quiet which the fourth room was the only option left.He placed his bag inside the fourth room,came out of the room and sat on the second sofa that was facing the mansion's door while Sulli sat on the third sofa that was facing the left hand side and Onew sat on the first sofa that was facing the direction of the sofa Sulli was sat on.The three looked at the door and saw a black figure that was carrying a suitcase,a bag and a guitar case.They saw a short petite girl that opened the mansion's door.

''Hey I'm Luna!'' Luna greeted while giving the three a friendly salute.

''Wow!!!!! She's so cool!!!!!'' Sulli fangirled.

''Hey what's your name?'' Luna giggled at Sulli's reaction.

''I'm Sulli!'' Sulli cheerfully greeted.

''Aw she's so cute!'' Luna giggled. ''I guess I'm your Luna unnie then!''

''Hey I'm Onew!'' Onew greeted.

''Hi I'm Minho!'' Minho smiled.

''Who wouldn't know the college's smartest class president and the college's sport superstar?'' Luna replied and Onew and Minho proudly smiled.

''Luna unnie you should pick a room!'' Sulli smiled.

Luna smiled back to Sulli and saw that the third room was already occupied with Sulli's suitcase so only four options were left.She decided to pick the second room because she didn't wanted to be away from the living room but she also didn't wanted to be the closest to the mansion's door so the second room was perfect for her.She placed her suitcase,bag and guitar case in the room,came outside of the room and sat next to Sulli.Sulli was about to say something to Luna when a voice interrupted her.

''Oh my god!'' Someone divaish exclaimed while walking.

''Now who is this girl?'' Onew asked.

The four then were surprised and confused when they saw a BOY instead!?

''I thought I heard a girl's voice?'' Sulli asked and the three also nodded to argee with her.

''Hey everybody I'm KEY!'' Key loudly cheered while smiling.

''Oh hey I'm Onew!'' Onew greeted.

''Yes I know you Mr.Class President!'' Key replied.

''I'm---'' Minho was interrupted.

''Yes I know you too Mr.Athlete Minho!'' Key interrupted.

''Do you know us then?'' Luna asked.

''Well you're Luna the college's musician while you're Sulli the shy yet sweet nerd!'' Key blabbered.

''How do you know this?'' Suli questioned.

''They don't---'' Key was interrupted.

''He's Key the college's Gossip King!'' Minho interrupted since he was interrupted by Key at first.

''Hey that was like so rude!'' Key commented.

''But you interrupted me first!'' Minho argued.

''You should like respect me okay!'' Key suggested. ''I'm your elder you know!''

''When's your age?'' Minho asked.

''What's yours?'' Key questioned back.

''I just turned 18!'' Minho replied.

''HA I was 18 like I think 4-5 months ago so I'm older!'' Key laughed like a diva. ''Now if you would like to show me some respect and call me hyung.''

''Are you sure I shouldn't be calling you Noona instead?'' Minho insulted.

''No you didn't!'' Key gasped. ''You take that back!''

''Key it's okay if you are!'' Minho smiled. ''We are an open minded people right guys?''

The three smiled and nodded.

''I am what?'' Key was confused.

''Aren't you gay?'' Onew asked.

''WHAT?! HELL NO!'' Key angrily shouted. ''HOW DARE YOU ASK ME THAT FILTHY QUESTION!!!''

''Sorry oppa!'' Sulli immediately apologised and bowed.

''We honestly thought that.'' Luna commented.

''It's okay but just make sure this doesn't repeat again.'' Key glared at the four.

''You should pick your room.'' Minho suggested.

''Okay I'll pick that one then.'' Key pointed to the first room.

Key went inside the first room and placed his suitcase inside.His reason was just plain and easy.The first room was nearest to the door and since he was lazy, the first room was just what he wanted! He came out of the room and shook his head.

''Who designed that room?'' Key questioned. ''Look how plain it is! Just disgusting!''

''Calm down Noona!'' Minho joked.

''EXCUSE ME!?'' Key glared at Minho.

''Just kidding dude!'' Minho laughed.

Key angrily stormed next to Onew and sat down on Onew's sofa.Onew and Minho just high-fived each other and laughed at Key's typical moody behaviour while the two girls just giggled.The five looked at the door's direction when they heard.....

''OW!'' A voice said as she tripped. ''Who would be like so stupid enough to put a plant here?!''

Key brightly smiled as he heard the person speak.

''Let me guess it's your sister Key hyung?'' Minho asked.

''Oh my god don't tell me it's......'' Key happily stood up and jumped up and down.

''KEY!'' The person shouted with joy.

''VICTORIA!!!!!'' Key shouted back and ran to hug Victoria. ''I can't believe you're in here!''

''Same here.I thought this moving thing would be bad but hey now that you're here it isn't that bad.'' Victoria smiled.

''Thank god you're here! I was about to stuck with those boring people over there.'' Key referred to the other four.

''HEY!'' Minho shouted.

''We can hear you!'' Onew joined in.

''Sorry!'' Key stuck his tongue out to Minho and Onew.

''Hey I'm Victoria.'' Victoria introduced.

''I'm Luna!'' Luna smiled.

''I'm Sulli!'' Sulli bowed.

''No need to be formal.'' Victoria advised nicely. ''We're all friends here!''

''I'm Onew!'' Onew bowed.

''You already know me Victoria noona!'' Minho chucked.

''Oh we meet here as well then Minho.'' Victoria said.

''Hey you should pick your room but let me just warn you how unfashionably designed the rooms are!'' Key commented. ''How bland and boring!''

''Oh here comes our drama king!'' Victoria laughed.

Victoria walked up to the right hand side of the bedrooms and saw two rooms were already taken by Luna and Sulli.She decided to pick the furthest room because sometimes she likes to do yoga and exercise so silence is necessary for her which the furthest room could deliver that.She placed her suitcase at the last room,came out and sat in between Onew and Key.

''Hey I have a idea guys!'' Victoria told.

''What?'' Key asked.

''Why don't we torture the last one that is coming in the mansion! It's going to be fun!'' Victoria evily laughed.

''Great idea! Only 9 people can sit on the sofas so the last person will have to sit in this chair!'' Minho laughed and placed a chair in the middle of the three chairs.

''God I can't wait for that unlucky person.'' Key smiled.

The six looked at the door and saw a girl coming inside the mansion carrying A LOT OF suitcases.

''KRYSTAL!!!!!'' Victoria and Key screamed and ran up to her.

''OH MY GOD GUYS!!!!!!'' Krystal screamed and hugged them.

''What is this!? A family of screaming people?'' Minho sarcastically commented.

''It's too noisy now.'' Luna covered her ears.

''Unnie is right.'' Sulli nodded.

''Blame those loud mouths over there.'' Onew said.

''HEY I heard that Mr.Class President!'' Victoria glared at Onew.

''Anyway how are you guys!'' Krystal smiled. ''I thought I was going to be filled with obnixious smart people but this is so unexpected!''

''What a minute!? You guys aren't smart?'' Onew,who was shocked,asked.

''Does it look like we are smart like you?'' Key asked back.

''We don't have time for that.'' Victoria answered.

''What?!'' Onew was in for a shock.

''Don't mind him anyway you should go pick a room.'' Victoria replied.

''Okay I'll be right back unnie.'' Krystal spoke and decided which room to pick out of the 2 empty rooms.

Krystal decided to pick the fourth room and placed her suitcase inside.She picked the fourth room because she didn't wanted to be near the door and wanted to be near her friend Victoria's room.She also liked where the room was placed and it wasn't a hassle for her to go to the living room or kitchen from her room since she was kinda close to it.She walked to Minho's sofa and sat next to him since Onew had already sat with Key and Victoria while she didn't really know Sulli and Luna to sit with them.

''I wonder who is coming!'' Krystal commented.

''There's only 3 people left to come.'' Luna replied.

''Hey guys!'' A guy cheekily smiled as he entered inside.

''Oh my god if it isn't Taemin Lee in here?'' Key gasped.

''Hey I didn't know I would meet girly boy over here as well.'' Taemin chuckled.

''It's actually gay boy!'' Minho laughed.

''THAT'S ENOUGH!'' Key angrily demanded them to stop.

''Anyway I'm Taemin Lee.'' Taemin showed his charming smile to everyone.

''I'm Luna!'' Luna smiled.

''You already know me!'' Minho said.

''And me remember!'' Key reminded.

''He knows me as well.'' Victoria said.

''I know Krystal and Onew Mr.Class President as well but what's your name?'' Taemin asked Sulli.

''Oh hello I'm Sulli!'' Sulli bowed.

''Sulli!'' Taemin widely smiled when he heard her name.

''Yes?'' Sulli asked.

*So this is the chick my EXO members want me to impress.Hhhmmmm she doesn't seem that hard to impress anyway so my poor boys are going to lose after giving me such a easy challenge!* Taemin chuckled to his thought.

''What are you laughing about?'' Krystal asked.

''Oh nothing anyway what are we going to do now?'' Taemin asked.

''You choose a room you want.'' Minho replied.

''There is only 2 rooms left through.'' Onew advised.

''Is the 3rd room taken?'' Taemin asked.

''No it's yours!'' Key replied.

''Oh yeah!'' Taemin walked to his room.

Taemin wanted the third room because it was simply in the center of all the rooms and Taemin was so used to being in the center and attention of everyone that the third room which also symbolised centerness and everyone would be likey to first see that room,he quickly went in that room and placed his suitcase in there.Taemin got out of the room and sat next to Sulli on the sofa.He moved closer to Sulli while Sulli was shy with what Taemin had just did.

''Are you okay babe?'' Taemin smiled.

''B-Babe?'' Sulli stuttered.

''Oh boy here we go again.'' Krystal rolled her eyes.

''Sulli meet our college's number one playboy and flirt Taemin Lee!'' Key informed which made Sulli's eyes go wide as she remembered the advice A Pink gave her about playboys and flirts.

''Hey why are you sweating?'' Taemin asked as he took a tissue and wiped some of Sulli's sweat. ''I know it's because of me!''

Taemin leaned in closer to Sulli's face and Sulli was red about how close Taemin was.

''Hey guys I made her blush.'' Taemin announced.

''YA Taemin stop teasing poor Sulli.'' Victoria nagged.

''It's fun through noona!'' Taemin laughed.

Everyone was interrupted when they heard a sound and looked to the door's direction.They saw a boy that bumped into the door.

''Mr.Clumsy much?'' Key scoffed.

The person angrily turned around to face him and....

''YOU!?'' Key angrily shouted as he stood up.

''Oh my god not you again.'' The person sighed.

''What's up with you two?'' Krystal asked.

''Why is she even here?!'' Key angrily complained.

''She?'' Taemin questioned.

''Yes guys this is the college's outcast who looks like a boy.Miss.Amber Josephine Liu!'' Key introduced.

''HEY KIBUM KIM!'' Amber angrily talked back when he heard Key say her middle name.

''Don't call me that!!!!!'' Key angrily demanded.

''Then don't call me Josephine.'' Amber argued back.

''Why? It's your name through!'' Key added.

''It's yours too.'' Amber added as well.

''Amber why don't you go to your room which is that one.'' Victoria interrupted the arguing two and pointed to the nearest room.

''Oh thank you.'' Amber smiled and went inside her room.

''Was it just me or did anyone else think she was a boy?'' Taemin questioned and everyone except Key raised their hand.

''She's a typical tomboy.'' Key informed.

Amber was happy that she had gotten the first room because she didn't like moving much and was extremely lazy when her father is not around so she was happy that she got the room that was nearest to the door.Amber came back and sat next to Luna and Sulli.

''Now for our person to be tortured.'' Victoria evily smiled.

''I can't wait!'' Key madly giggled.

The nine saw a figure coming closer to the door and leaned in closer to get a better look of the person without getting off of their seat.

''Why isn't he coming?!'' Luna asked.

''He? Maybe it's a she!'' Krystal said.

''There is only a guy's bedroom left so I guarantee it's a he!'' Minho commented.

The nine stood up and walked to the door when they saw the figure standing on the door but not opening the door.They walked closer and when they opened the door....

*BOOM*

A huge smoke bomb had erupted right in front of the nine and all of them were coughing badly.Plain grey smoke was all around the mansion's door and the nine's vision were all blurred.

''I'm going to kill this person!'' Krystal angrily said while coughing.

They all heard a laughter of someone and as soon as the smoke began to vanish,they all opened their eyes and saw a boy smiling at them.

''Hey guys did you all like the prank?'' A guy asked.

''Prank?!'' Key asked but then gasped when he saw his clothes. ''Hey you're going to have to pay for this!!!!! It costs me a lot of money!''

''Pfftt says who diva boy?'' The guy rolled his eyes.

''Well can you,at least,be kind enough to tell us your name!'' Luna demanded.

''I'm Jonghyun!'' Jonghyun introduced himself.

''Jonghyun you should take that room over there since it's the only one that is free.'' Onew pointed to the second door.

''It's okay since I wanted to get that room anyway.'' Jonghyun said and went inside that room.

That room was just perfect for Jonghyun.Close to the living room,not too far from the door as well and was close to where the noise and chaos happened so it had everything Jonghyun wanted.

''He ruined my outifit!'' Key angrily informed.

''He did do a good prank.'' Taemin chuckled.

''I argee.'' Minho nodded.

''Well my outfit is ruined as well you know.'' Victoria and Krystal both complained.

''So what do we do now?'' Jonghyun asked.

''Everybody's here so what now?'' Minho asked.

''Ask Mr.Class President since he's smart.He'll tell us!'' Victoria suggested and everyone argeed and looked at Onew.

''What?! How would I know?!'' Onew questioned.

''Oh my god! It's the first time Mr.Class President doesn't know!'' Key gasped.

''Wow how do you feel now that you are kinda dumb?'' Victoria asked.

''I am NOT Dumb!'' Onew argued.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 5!

Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!

Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!

 

 


Special thanks to these 3 amazing people who upvoted the story~Thank you very much!