Their reactions

You're being watched

A/N=Hello I wanted to focus on the characters' friends' reactions as well so this chapter is dedicated to only the characters' friends' reactions when they see their friends on the TV show called ''Students' Love Affairs!'' the show F(Shinee) are on.


With Girls' Generation

Sooyoung and Yoona walked in the living room and sat on the sofa while munching on some snacks they had.Hyoyeon was playing with her phone while sitting on the ground while leaning her back on the sofa's arm.Seohyun was reading her book while sitting on a chair whereas GG's temporary leader Taeyeon,since Victoria is the oldest in the group they named her as the leader,was playing with her laptop and sitting on the sofa with Sooyoung and Yoona.Jessica and Tiffany were sitting down on the ground while talking about the show Gossip Girl in English since they were both from USA,they wanted to talk in English for a while as well.Sunny was busy fixing her hair while Yuri was flicking through the TV show to watch what was going on.

''There isn't even anything interesting to watch.'' Yuri groaned.

''You'll find something Yuri!'' Sunny smiled while fixing her hair.

''Sunny unnie you have been fixing your hair for the last hour.'' Seohyun informed while she still had her eyes stuck on her book.

''Hey you have been reading that book for the last hour but I am not complaining!'' Sunny countered back.

''Hey what's that on the TV?'' Tiffany asked.

''Oh just some show called Students' Love Affairs.'' Yuri replied.

''Oh my god wait wait wait! I swear I saw Victoria unnie!'' Jessica suddeny told,making everyone to have their eyes on the TV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Yes! I had to wake you up and this was the only way.'' Mr.Kim smiled while the others all glared at the speakers. ''Yes I do know you all are angry but hey you are rank A* and it's still a school day right so get ready for school.''

''Finally I can get away from these dumb idiots and meet my friends!'' Onew happily smiled,earning a glare from the others.

''YA Who are you calling an idiot?!'' Victoria angrily turned to face Onew while placing her hands on her hip.

''Oh I'm sorry.How could I forget the idiots' leader who foolishly signed a form without even hearing anything about it.'' Onew sarcastically spoke while shaking his head as a way of feeling sorry for Victoria.

''Huh? Oh really?'' Victoria let out a sigh but it was more of an angry sigh. ''Well I,at least,wasn't fooled by my ego and got an certificate then came back and signed the wrong form!''

''HEY at least I was careful when signing!'' Onew pointed his finger to Victoria.

''Oh yeah? Maybe you were blinded by your stupid ego!'' Victoria rolled her eyes then pushed Onew's finger out of the way. ''Don't you dare show me your finger Mr.Onew Lee or should I say Mr.Jinki Lee!''

''HEY Don't use my real name Miss.Song Qian!'' Onew talked back.

''HEY Don't you dare call me that!'' Victoria glared.

''Why don't you like your real name?'' Onew smirked.

''It seems like you don't like yours either.'' Victoria pointed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Oh my god!?'' All the 9 girls gasped as they saw Victoria on the TV show.

''But how were they chosen?'' Jessica asked.

''I don't know but some of them aren't even that interesting to be on the show!'' Yuri replied.

''Yeah like that Sulli girl.Look how quiet she is!'' Sunny told.

''Even that Amber girl is too quiet!'' Sooyoung nodded her head.

''Victoria unnie sure likes arguing with Onew the class president.'' Seohyun chuckled.

''But to be honest that class president is such a jerk! Who cares if they aren't as smart as him!'' Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

''All he talks about is his grades.Seriously how annoying does he have to be?'' Yoona agreed.

''Was that mansion thing that Victoria unnie was talking about is actually this show?'' Tiffany asked.

''Maybe she didn't know or maybe she kept it hidden from everyone.'' Hyoyeon suggested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''NOW FREESTYLE!!!!!'' Victoria spoke out and did lots of flexible moves that was just impossible to do for the others.

Victoria was busy into her own freestyle exercise while the others just stared at her and her impressive flexibility.

''Now how are we going to do that?!'' Krystal asked.

''She seems to really be in the moment and enjoying it!'' Sulli chuckled.

''That's Victoria for you!'' Luna joined in.

''HEY WE CAN'T DO ANY OF THAT!'' Onew shouted,distrubing Victoria's concentration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the 9 girls laughed as hard as they could during that scene.

''Of course they can't since they aren't cheerleaders!'' Tiffany laughed.

''Victoria unnie was so into her flexibility that she forgot about the others not being able to do it!'' Sunny chuckled.

''It shows how cute and focused Victoria unnie is!'' Taeyeon smiled.

''The look on their faces when Victoria unnie was doing her flexible moves was just hilarious!'' Hyoyeon roared in laughter.

''If we were there then we would have been able to do it.'' Seohyun giggled.

''Their reactions were funny through!'' Sooyoung laughed.

''Maybe they aren't that boring as we thought.'' Jessica praised.

''I think romance might happen between Victoria unnie and Onew the class president.'' Yuri suggested and everyone slightly nodded.

''I think it might be too early to say but it seems that way when we see how they are being presented at the moment.'' Yoona stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''How selfish!'' Onew crossed his arms. ''And I thought you actually cared about our health!''

''HEY since you don't care about me then I don't care about you!'' Victoria pointed her finger to Onew.

''Maybe I do care about you!'' Onew replied,making everyone to look at him.

''What?'' Victoria raised her eyebrows.

''Oooooooo does Onew like Victoria?'' Taemin teased.

''What does Victoria say about this?'' Sulli joined in while giggling.

''You know I was only joking right?'' Onew told the teasing two.

''Yeah besides he and I will never care for each other!'' Victoria glared at Onew. ''And I repeat NEVER!''

''I couldn't agree more!'' Onew glared back.

''Stupid Onew!'' Victoria gave Onew a mean look.

''Stupid Qian!'' Onew gave a mean look back.

''HEY No real name calling!'' Victoria demanded.

''Or what?'' Onew asked.

''I mean I can call you Jinki as well but I am not so don't call me Qian.'' Victoria pointed her finger right in front of Onew's face.

''Don't you point your finger at me Qian!'' Onew slapped Victoria's finger away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Ooooooooooooooooooo!'' The 9 girls all commented when they saw the argument between Victoria and Onew.

''Wow that class president isn't that much of a wuss like I thought.'' Yoona was surprised.

''I find it funny how Victoria unnie and Onew are arguing a lot!'' Sooyoung chuckled.

''I can't tell if Onew is joking or he is saying the truth?'' Tiffany tried to think.

''Well it's just been the second episode so let's say he is joking for now.'' Jessica replied.

''Onew,our class president is kinda like Victoria unnie through.'' Seohyun stated. ''Especially their sassy behaviour and rude attitude!''

''That is how Victoria unnie is!'' Sunny high-fived Seohyun's hand.

''I don't see why they hate their real names through.'' Taeyeon asked.

''Okay Taeyeon unnie I'll find it out for you.'' Yuri replied then looked at Tiffany. ''Hey Tiffany unnie do you like the name Miyoung better or Tiffany better?''

''100% Tiffany!'' Tiffany replied.

''See!'' Yuri looked back at Taeyeon.

''I actually want to see more of Onew and Victoria unnie right now!'' Hyoyeon excitedly said. ''I mean it's just so interesting! It's only been the second episode but I am already begging for more and hooked to this show!''

''I know right!'' The other 8 replied as they agreed.

RING RING RING RING~~~~

Sunny's phone rang and she immediately picked her phone up.

''Hello?'' Sunny asked.

''Hey babe!'' Sungmin spoke.

''Hey honey what's up?'' Sunny asked.

''Okay you wouldn't believe this but Victoria---'' Sungmin was interrupted.

''I know! We all are watching it right now and even Minho is on the show!'' Sunny interrupted.

''But how did this happen?'' Sungmin asked.

''I don't know but I am already addicted to the show!'' Sunny replied.

''Same! Us,guys can't stop looking at the show as well.'' Sungmin informed.


With A Pink

Chorong was turning the TV on while listening to music.Namjoo,Hayoung and Bomi were talking about what was happening in class and the latest gossips that was happening,Naeun was busy putting nail polish on her nails and Eunji was humming to a song.

''Hey guys!'' Their friend,Yookyung arrived and sat down on the sofa.

''Hey Yookyung!'' Everyone else greeted.

''I got some news for you all!'' Yookyung announced. ''Apparently there is this new hit reality show called Students' Love Affairs! It's been only on it's second episode yet it's rating has gone higher than Running Man!''

''What?! It has beaten a good show like Running Man?!'' Naeun was surprised.

''Then this is something we gotta watch!'' Eunji grabbed the TV remote and flicked the channel until she saw the show Students' Love Affairs on the TV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Excuse me but what are you doing?'' Sulli asked.

''What? I just want to sit next to you sweety!'' Taemin replied sweetly.

''Don't you think you are rather too close.'' Sulli pointed out which showed that Taemin's chair was right next to Sulli's chair with no gap in the middle of their chairs.

''No not really!'' Taemin winked.

Sulli just rolled her eyes and stopped talking.

''Sulli you're so cute!'' Taemin leaned closer to Sulli's face.

''Woah!'' Sulli responded by jerking her face back. ''T-T-Thanks but you can stop it now.''

''YA Leave her alone!'' Onew demanded.

''Alright alright I was just having fun!'' Taemin pouted when his fun got stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''SULLI?!'' All the 7 girls exclaimed when they saw their friend on the TV show.

''What is she doing there?'' Chorong asked.

''How is she on this show?'' Naeun asked.

''How is that player Taemin on the show?'' Eunji pointed at Taemin.

''Look how close he is trying to get towards poor Sulli!'' Yookyung glared at Taemin.

''How dare he does these kinds of cheap tricks on her!'' Hayoung angrily said.

''That player just wouldn't change his ways!'' Namjoo frowned.

''I wish he would stop pestering poor Sulli already!'' Bomi pouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Boy we sure are going to be one big happy family like this!'' Sulli sighed as she sarcastically spoke.

''Don't be sad Sulli! You got me!'' Taemin smiled.

''Excuse me?'' Sulli said.

''Why don't you and I get out of here and have some alone time!'' Taemin winked as he leaned closer to Sulli.

''I rather not thank you!'' Sulli replied.

''I like how you play hard to get!'' Taemin chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 7 girls chuckled at the sight of Taemin's rejection that was broadcasted to the whole world.

''Now the whole world will see Taemin's first rejection!'' Namjoo chuckled.

''Now he wouldn't dare to flirt with other girls once he knows about this!'' Eunji laughed.

''I feel so bad for Sulli!'' Naeun sadly said.

''She has to tolerate that arrogant brat!'' Chorong scoffed when she saw Taemin.

''I hate that guy!'' Hayoung replied.

''I wish he would just get away from Sulli!'' Bomi whined.

''I really want to go to that show and push Sulli away from that flirt!'' Yookyung wished to go to the show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Hey we are always the only one to not argue!'' Taemin pointed the fact out.

''I am very peaceful you know.'' Sulli replied.

''I'm peaceful too!'' Taemin added.

'Are you serious? What was that argument with Key then?'' Sulli asked.

''We were only joking!'' Taemin told.

''Yeah yeah joking.'' Sulli sarcastically spoke.

''I'm sorry Sulli-ah!'' Taemin apologised as he hugged Sulli.

''Hey let go of Sulli!'' Onew demanded.

''You seem to really want a punishment from me!'' Victoria glared at Taemin.

''How dare you pester poor Sulli!'' Amber joined in.

''Don't tease Sulli anymore you player!'' Key nagged.

''Taemin get away from Sulli!'' Krystal ordered.

''The poor girl is tired and sick of you!'' Minho argeed.

''No more flirting with Sulli!'' Luna informed.

''Sulli is so innocent so you shouldn't do that with her Taemin.'' Jonghyun advised.

''Wow everybody is on Sulli's side now?'' Taemin asked.

''YES!''' Everyone else answered.

''Thank you everyone.'' Sulli smiled.

''This is so unfair!'' Taemin frowned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the 7 girls laughed as hard as they could when they saw that scene.

''Poor player is against everyone now!'' Bomi roared in laughter.

''No one supports him!'' Eunji cracked up.

''Our Sulli is so loved by everyone!'' Naeun smiled.

''I love how everyone wants to protect her from that player.'' Yookyung chuckled.

''He needs so much more beatings than that!'' Namjoo replied. ''I'd hit him as hard as I could and as many times as I could.''

''We'd love to join you in that!'' Chorong stated and everyone nodded.

''Yookyung you're right! It's only the second episode but I am already hooked on this show! I want to see more of this show!'' Hayoung jumped up and down.


With Sistar,Girls' Day and Miss A

Hyorin and Minah were practising their singing,Fei and Sojin were playing the guitars,Hyeri was playing the drums while Bora was practising her dance.Suzy was practising her catwalk pose and Min was drinking some water.Yura was chatting with someone on her phone while Soyou was drawing on her notebook.Dasom was lying down on the carpet and Jia was reading her new manga she recently purchased.Bora was so tired that she fell down on the floor and mistakenly turned the TV on.She was about to turn it off when.....

''Wait Wait Wait! I saw Krystal!!!'' Sojin informed and everyone looked at the TV screen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''YES That's the spirit Minho!'' Victoria praised. ''Exercising is very good! Come on everyone let's just exercise for a few minutes!''

''But we just ate!'' Key whined.

''Yeahhh I feel tired from all that eating!'' Krystal spoke then burped. ''Excuse me!''

''Ewwwwww!!'' Minho commented while looking at Krystal with disgust.

''What?'' Krystal asked.

''You burped!'' Minho pointed out.

''So? It's just a burp!'' Krystal defended.

''I thought daddy taught you not to burp like that!'' Minho teased.

''HEY!'' Krystal stood up and pointed her finger to Minho. ''Enough about daddy!''

''Daddy is going to be mad when he sees his daughter like that!'' Minho teased further on.

''Shut up!'' Krystal replied then stomped on Minho's foot.

''OWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!'' Minho replied while hopping on his foot. ''What the hell is wrong with you? Are you trying to kill me?!''

''Yeah if killing someone was legal then you would have been my first and last target!'' Krystal stated.

''I hate you!'' Minho growled.

''I hate you more!'' Krystal growled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the 12 girls were surprised to see their friend on a TV show.

''Wow Krystal and Minho sure do hate each other!'' Hyorin spoke.

''Minho was a bit rude through!'' Soyou commented.

''Krystal isn't THAT much of a daddy's little girl like he is showing her to be!'' Bora claimed.

''But I love how our Krystal just stomped Minho's foot like that!'' Dasom laughed out loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''What am I going to do now?!'' Minho angrily asked.

''You can go change your clothes!'' Krystal replied.

''Hey I kinda knew that brainiac!'' Minho spoke back.

''Well I was just saying since you did ask everyone that!'' Krystal rolled her eyes while crossing her arms.

''I know what you want!'' Minho scoffed. ''You girls are all the same!''

''What? What are you talking about?'' Krystal gave him an confused look.

''Just because I am a popular guy with a hot body and good looks all you girls just can't get your hands off me!'' Minho scoffed. ''Typical girls!''

''Uhm Excuse me?'' Krystal showed her cold attitude.

''You are excused!'' Minho replied.

''First of all I have guys falling for me a lot so an arrogant guy like you would actually make no difference whatsoever in my life!'' Krystal replied.

''Typical to hear from a daddy's little girl!'' Minho said. ''I bet you asked daddy to bribe all the guys to tell them to say that they love you so your confidence wouldn't have slide!''

''OH YEAH WE'LL SEE WHO HAS MORE SELF CONFIDENCE AND WHO ACTUALLY HAS A LOW SELF CONFIDENCE!'' Krystal yelled.

''Don't you starting yelling at me otherwise daddy might sue me for hurting his daughter's voice.'' Minho replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Oh snap! I think Krystal has finally met her match now!'' Minah laughed.

''It was so obvious how much Krystal was staring at Minho's hot body!'' Sojin giggled.

''Hell if I was there then I would have touched it!'' Yura claimed.

''I want to see more of this couple.Minho and Krystal would be such a good looking couple through!'' Hyeri replied and everyone nodded their head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''That answer is wrong! The answer is 2!'' Krystal argued.

''No it's not! The answer is 5!'' Minho argued back.

''2!'' Krystal argued.

''5!'' Minho argued.

''Wanna bet?'' Krystal offered a bet.

'Fine!'' Minho argeed.

''IF it is 2 then you will have to kiss Key and it will be on the lips!'' Krystal smirked.

''Oh yeah then if it is 5 then you will have to kiss me on the lips!'' Minho grinned.

''What?! Kiss you on the lips?! EW LIKE NO WAY!'' Krystal exclaimed.

''Why? If I can agree to kiss someone on the same gender then you can kiss someone who is the opposite gender to you unless.....you're a lesbian!'' Minho replied.

''I am NOT a lesbian!'' Krystal raised her voice.

''What's going on here?'' Mr.Lee asked.

''Sir can you look at this question and tell us if it is 2 or 5?'' Minho asked.

''Okay!'' Mr.Lee replied and looked at the question. ''You're both wrong! The answer is actually 6!''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 12 all intensely look at the TV screen without looking away.

''I swear they are going to be some romance going on between them!'' Suzy promised.

''I wonder why Minho wanted to kiss Krystal on the lips?'' Min suspiciously wondered.

''Their arguments are so hilarious through!'' Jia laughed.

''Is it just me or did anyone else wanted Minho to be right so he could kiss Krystal?'' Fei asked and everyone agreed.


With 4 Minute and BEAST

Everyone entered Jihyun's house.Hyuna and Hyunseung went inside the kitchen to make some food,Jihyun pulled Doojoon in a room to show him a surprise he made for her,Gayoon and Kikwang were basically arguing like Tom and Jerry but obviously with a hint of romance involved,Sohyun and Dongwoon were flirting with each other whereas Jiyoon and Junhyung,who were the new and recent couple,were hugging each other.Yoseob,the only lonely one,was annoyed with the romantic atmosphere and turned the TV on.

''Luna I miss you!'' Yoseob sighed since he had a huge crush on Luna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna smacked Jonghyun's arm with the newspaper.Luna then continued to hit him on the arm,leg and head.Jonghyun ran after getting beaten a few times into his room and Luna ran after him.

''KILL HIM!!!!!!'' The other 9 all shouted without getting out of their seat.

Luna walked inside his room and locked the door,making Jonghyun's escape impossible.

''L-Luna!!!'' Jonghyun gave a weak smile.

Luna walked slowly towards Jonghyun,who was so scared right now.Luna evily smiled at Jonghyun while patting the rolled up magazine on her palm while Jonghyun weakly smiled in fear and tried hard to think on how to make her stop.Luna walked closer but then due to Jonghyun's messy habits,there was a shoe that was on Luna's way that Luna had not noticed at all.Luna then tripped on Jonghyun's shoe and landed on Jonghyun,who landed on his bed.Luna was on top of Jonghyun while Jonghyun just curiously blinked back.JongNa were both surprised and were still for a while,just blinking their eyes while looking at each other.Luna looked down on Jonghyun while Jonghyun was staring upwards at Luna.Luna then immediately stood up and.............

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!'' Luna screamed while running out of Jonghyun's room while Jonghyun was just confused with what just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''WHAT THE HELL?!'' Everyone in the house all had their attention on the TV screen.

''When the hell did this happen?'' Gayoon asked.

''When was she even in a TV show?'' Kikwang asked as well.

''How dare that stupid Jonghyun go near my Luna!'' Yoseob glared.

''Look at Luna's face through! It's priceless!'' Jihyun laughed.

''Even Jonghyun's face is priceless!'' Doojoon laughed with Jihyun.

''So the mansion thing could be about this!'' Jiyoon stated.

''What mansion thing?'' Junhyung asked.

''Oh she was invited to stay in a mansion!'' Jiyoon briefly explained.

''Wow so now this means I know a famous person!'' Hyuna exclaimed as she got excited.

''And I know her too!'' Hyungseung jumped with Hyuna.

''SHUT UP YOU TWO!'' Gayoon demanded.

''Why do you always the fun out?'' Hyuna pouted.

''Yeah why do you do that?'' Hyunseung pouted as well.

''Could there be something going on between them?'' Sohyun asked.

''This seems fishy!'' Dongwoon commented.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Look how short Luna looks and she's patting the tallest girl's head!'' Jonghyun pointed out while laughing.

''YA!'' Luna yelled.

''What?'' Jonghyun asked while still laughing.

''That's it!'' Luna grabbed a magazine and rolled it.

Luna ran to Jonghyun and started hitting him with the rolled up magazine again whereas Jonghyun was just expressing his pain while flinching in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Wow poor Jonghyun sure is getting abused by Luna!'' Hyuna said.

''I feel sorry for him!'' Hyunseung stated.

''I wonder how she got so abusive!?'' Gayoon loudly asked and everyone gave her a look since she was the most abusive in the group. ''What? Why are you all looking at me like this?''

''Honey don't you think she might have learnt it from someone?'' Kikwang tried to tell her indirectly.

''Who?'' Gayoon asked.

''You that's who!'' Jihyun replied.

''Gayoon you are the most abusive girl in the group so she learnt it from you!'' Doojoon answered.

''YA?! NO I AM NOT!'' Gayoon yelled.

''YES you are! You lying mad woman!'' Yoseob told.

''How dare you?!'' Gayoon walked up to Yoseob and started hitting him.

''See what we were talking about?'' Jiyoon pointed out.

''You are really abusive.I wonder how Kikwang manages with you?'' Junhyun asked.

''Kikwang sure is strong to handle a girl like Gayoon unnie!'' Sohyun praised.

''How do you do it?'' Dongwoon asked.

''I don't really know how I do it bro!'' Kikwang shrugged his shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''ENOUGH!'' Onew raised his voice. ''I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU ALL! You all aren't humans! You are all cannibals!''

Everyone was silent for a while when....

''What the hell are cannibals?'' Jonghyun asked.

''Oh my god!'' Everyone slammed their hand against their forehead.

''Human eaters you dumb idiot!'' Luna informed.

''Ohhhhhhhhhh!'' Jonghyun replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Seriously how dumb is Jonghyun?'' Kikwang asked.

''He doesn't even know what cannibals are!'' Gayoon sneered.

''What a ! I deserve Luna not him!'' Yoseob stated.

''Yeah yeah we all know how much you love her!'' Jihyun rolled her eyes.

''If only she had said yes to you then it would be everyone from the BEAST and 4 Minute group dating each other.'' Doojoon stated.

''I wish she had said yes but I won't give up on her!'' Yoseob was determined.

''Wow good luck!'' Junhyung patted Yoseob's pack.

''You're going to need it!'' Jiyoon advised.

''Why?'' Yoseob asked.

''Well Luna unnie is the most stubborn person you can ever know.' Sohyun replied.

''You're going to need to do a lot better than Jonghyun to win her.'' Dongwoon stated.

''What? Jonghyun isn't dating Luna!'' Yoseob angrily told.

''Well by the looks of it,it seems like they sure are going to have their love moments soon!'' Hyuna commented.

''You better wish that nothing happens between Jonghyun and Luna so you can have her!'' Hyunseung stated.


With Super Junior

All the guys arrived at their apartment with sweat all over their face and body as usual.

''Hey turn the TV on!'' Leeteuk told and Sungmin did that.

''The show right now that is on is called Students' Love Affairs!'' Sungmin told.

''I bet it's some chick flick show!'' Siwon rolled his eyes.

''Hey Minho is on it!'' Heechul exclaimed and everyone came back from their rooms and stared at the TV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Daddy's going to kill me if he finds this out!'' Krystal sighed.

''You and your daddy!'' Minho chuckled.

''What about him!?'' Krystal asked with her hands on her hips.

''Nothing it's just that all you do is go....'' Minho said and then mocked Krystal's voice when he said ''Daddy,Daddy,Daddy!''

''Excuse me?!'' Krystal gasped at the rudeness of Minho's mocking. ''I do NOT do that!''

''Yes you do!' Minho argued. ''That's all you do brat gir!''

'HEY! I am NOT a brat girl!'' Krystal argued back.

''Oh really? Daddy brought this and Daddy brought that! Daddy is now going to buy me a new pony and a little house!'' Minho mocked Krystal's voice.

*SLAP*

Krystal angrily slapped Minho's head with her hand.

''OW!'' Minho yelled as he massaged his head.

''Shut up Mr.I'm so sporty! I can do anything!'' Krystal rolled her eyes.

''You didn't have to hit me that hard you know!'' Minho glared.

''Or what?! What would you do if I did that again?!'' Krystal leaned in closer to Minho.

''What will I do?!'' Minho angrily asked while taking a step closer to Krystal.

''Yeah whatcha gonna do?'' Krystal asked while taking a step closer to Minho.

''Trust me babe you don't want to know.'' Minho scoffed while taking a step closer to Krystal.

''Oh really? I think I do!'' Krystal rudely replied and took a step closer to Minho.

''How short are you?'' Minho laughed when he realised that they were only an a few centimetres away from each other's bodies and that Krystal had to face up to look at Minho's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Oh wow he already has an argument with one of the school's hottest girls!'' Yesung told.

''YA!'' Kangin glared at Yesung.

''Oh sorry we forgot Krystal is only Kangin hyung's girl!'' Kyuhyun replied.

''I don't like how close they are getting.'' Kangin jealously stated.

''Relax bro! Minho wouldn't do anything since he knows how much you love Krystal ever since from the start.'' Siwon assured.

''You can trust our maknae!'' Leeteuk assured as well.

''He wouldn't break our trust!'' Heechul smiled.

''He better not!'' Kangin angrily said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''OH YEAH WELL I AM GOING TO KILL YOU MUCH MORE HARDER THAN YOU WILL!!!'' Taelli's moment was interrupted by Krystal shouting.

Taelli looked at MinStal,who were standing in front of each other and looking at each other like they were ready to attack.

''OH I'M SO SCARED!'' Minho sarcastically shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Wow they just can't stop arguing can they?'' Kibum commented.

''I can't believe they got to be on a show!'' Sungmin stated. ''I gotta to call Sunny about this!''

''I want to be famous too!'' Ryeowook pouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''That answer is wrong! The answer is 2!'' Krystal argued.

''No it's not! The answer is 5!'' Minho argued back.

''2!'' Krystal argued.

''5!'' Minho argued.

''Wanna bet?'' Krystal offered a bet.

'Fine!'' Minho argeed.

''IF it is 2 then you will have to kiss Key and it will be on the lips!'' Krystal smirked.

''Oh yeah then if it is 5 then you will have to kiss me on the lips!'' Minho grinned.

''What?! Kiss you on the lips?! EW LIKE NO WAY!'' Krystal exclaimed.

''Why? If I can agree to kiss someone on the same gender then you can kiss someone who is the opposite gender to you unless.....you're a lesbian!'' Minho replied.

''I am NOT a lesbian!'' Krystal raised her voice.

''What's going on here?'' Mr.Lee asked.

''Sir can you look at this question and tell us if it is 2 or 5?'' Minho asked.

''Okay!'' Mr.Lee replied and looked at the question. ''You're both wrong! The answer is actually 6!''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''What the was that?!'' Kangin angrily asked.

''Hyung don't worry.Minho didn't mean that! He was just joking!'' Eunhyuk assured.

''You can trust our maknae!'' Donghae smiled.

''He sure is getting on the tip of my trust on him!'' Kangin replied.

''He just said that to annoy Krystal that's all'' Shindong chuckled.

''Krystal is yours hyung and everyone,including Minho,knows that!'' Hangeng informed.


With BAP

The 6 guys were all studying as usual but then Zelo secretly took the TV remote and turned the TV on.

''ZELO!'' The 5 guys shouted.

''What? I just wanted to watch some TV!'' Zelo replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Now wait a minute here,what are you all doing in rank A* if you aren't smart?!'' Onew furiously asked.

''I don't know smart boy!'' Krystal coldly replied.

''Just because we aren't smart doesn't mean we can't move you know!'' Key scoffed.

''But only rank A students should have moved! I mean we were the ones who worked the hardest to reach rank A you know!'' Onew replied.

''Okay look Mr.Class President I don't know why we all are selected to move but hey we have moved okay so quit being all angry and defensive about us moving here.I mean we didn't even wanted to move in the first place right guys?'' Victoria said and everyone argeed with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''What is Onew hyung doing on the TV show?'' Yongguk asked.

''How is this even possible?'' Himchan asked in confusion.

''How are they even on a show?'' Youngjae asked.

''And how are they even in rank A*?!'' Daehyun asked.

''Onew hyung's right! We should have moved before these amateurs!'' Jongup argeed.

''I should be on TV!'' Zelo commented.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Finally I can get away from these dumb idiots and meet my friends!'' Onew happily smiled,earning a glare from the others.

''YA Who are you calling an idiot?!'' Victoria angrily turned to face Onew while placing her hands on her hip.

''Oh I'm sorry.How could I forget the idiots' leader who foolishly signed a form without even hearing anything about it.'' Onew sarcastically spoke while shaking his head as a way of feeling sorry for Victoria.

''Huh? Oh really?'' Victoria let out a sigh but it was more of an angry sigh. ''Well I,at least,wasn't fooled by my ego and got an certificate then came back and signed the wrong form!''

''HEY at least I was careful when signing!'' Onew pointed his finger to Victoria.

''Oh yeah? Maybe you were blinded by your stupid ego!'' Victoria rolled her eyes then pushed Onew's finger out of the way. ''Don't you dare show me your finger Mr.Onew Lee or should I say Mr.Jinki Lee!''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''They sure are dumb idiots!'' Youngjae argeed.

''Especially that Victoria! She seems pretty thick!'' Daehyun commented.

''Didn't even know what she signed!'' Yongguk sneered.

''How dumb!'' Jongup scoffed.

''But she is right! Onew hyung has a big ego!'' Himchan nodded his head.

''But Victoria and Onew hyung sure do have the same attitude!'' Zelo pointed to OnToria arguing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Yep my name is Mr.Lee! I'll be your maths teacher so let's go in!'' Mr.Lee smiled. ''Okay as I was informed that this is the highest rank I have high expectations from you all!''

''I don't think your expectations will be delivered from all of us!'' Onew replied.

''Especially from him!'' Victoria pointed at Onew and everyone laughed.

''Well I can definitely deliver it since I am the smartest out of everyone.'' Onew boasted while everyone groaned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''This proves how arrgoant Onew hyung is!'' Zelo laughed.

''But Victoria did make me laugh!'' Youngjae chuckled.

''I think Victoria and Onew hyung are going to have their arguments for a long time!'' Yongguk stated.

''More like forever!'' Himchan replied.

''They sure do hate each other!'' Daehyun commented.

''I think they might kill each other in a few days!'' Jongup roared in laughter.


With Block B

All of them ran inside the house and grabbed the TV remote all at once.

''NO I WANT IT!'' All of them shoued but then the TV changed into a channel.

''Students' Love Affairs? What the hell is this crap dude?'' P.O asked.

''Change it before I get a disease dude!'' Taeil demanded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Get ready to die Kim Jonghyun!'' Luna glared at him. ''Any last wishes?''

''Please don't kill me!'' Jonghyun begged when he found out that his back was against the wall.

''Sorry that won't work on me!'' Luna smirked.

''No No L-Luna!'' Jonghyun raised his two hands in front of his body while closing his eyes.

*BAM*

Luna smacked Jonghyun's arm with the newspaper.Luna then continued to hit him on the arm,leg and head.Jonghyun ran after getting beaten a few times into his room and Luna ran after him.

''KILL HIM!!!!!!'' The other 9 all shouted without getting out of their seat.

Luna walked inside his room and locked the door,making Jonghyun's escape impossible.

''L-Luna!!!'' Jonghyun gave a weak smile.

Luna walked slowly towards Jonghyun,who was so scared right now.Luna evily smiled at Jonghyun while patting the rolled up magazine on her palm while Jonghyun weakly smiled in fear and tried hard to think on how to make her stop.Luna walked closer but then due to Jonghyun's messy habits,there was a shoe that was on Luna's way that Luna had not noticed at all.Luna then tripped on Jonghyun's shoe and landed on Jonghyun,who landed on his bed.Luna was on top of Jonghyun while Jonghyun just curiously blinked back.JongNa were both surprised and were still for a while,just blinking their eyes while looking at each other.Luna looked down on Jonghyun while Jonghyun was staring upwards at Luna.Luna then immediately stood up and.............

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!'' Luna screamed while running out of Jonghyun's room while Jonghyun was just confused with what just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Woah what the hell did I just saw?" Zico asked.

''Does Jonghyun have a connection with Luna?'' Taeil asked.

''But if he did then he would tell us!" P.O defended.

''Besides Jonghyun hasn't even been on a relationship or had a crush so he wouldn't know anything!" U-Kwon informed.

''But I like their chemistry!'' B-Bomb whistled.

''Short midget couple!'' Jaehyo laughed.

''Let's see what happens with them!'' Kyung replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun walked and stood next to Luna.

''Haha it's true! Look how short she is compared even to me!'' Jonghyun laughed.

''YA Stop it!'' Luna angrily replied. ''You are the shortest guy in here anyway!''

''But I,at least,am not the shortest person in here!'' Jonghyun laughed.

''It's NOT Funny!'' Luna demanded Jonghyun to stop laughing.

''Hey there Miss.Shorty how are you?'' Jonghyun asked. ''Oh wait where did you go? I can't see you anymore!''

''YA!'' Luna angrily exclaimed. ''Why don't you take this for a way to see where I am!''

*STOMP*

Luna angrily stomped on Jonghyun's foot.

''OW!'' Jonghyun screamed then jumped on the other foot while trying to message the injured foot. ''That hurts!''

''You did deserve it!'' Luna stuck her tongue at Jonghyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''What the hell? Jaehyo said.

''Hey why does that Luna girl always abuse Jonghyun?'' P.O asked.

''She really is abusive!'' Taeil commented.

''Good luck to Jonghyun for handling her!'' Zico wished Jonghyun good luck.

''She is really short through!'' Kyung chuckled.

''Just like our Jonghyun hyung as well!'' B-Bomb laughed.

''Jonghyun hyung might have a thing with this girl even through it is a bit too early to say anything!'' U-Kwon commented.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''It's okay Miss.Devil's Bride!'' Jonghyun eye smiled.

''Miss.What now?'' Luna asked.

''I have lots of nicknames for you!'' Jonghyun informed. ''Devil's Bride,Devil,Girl gone mad,Weird Abusive Girl,Girl that is on her period every single day---''

''What what what? What was the last one you just said?'' Luna interrupted.

''Girl that is on her period every single day!'' Jonghyun replied. ''You seem like you constantly have your mood swings and you act all crazy and implusive because of your unstable hormone!''

''YA?!'' Luna angrily shouted. ''I'm actually going to kill you Jonghyun Kim!''

''How Luna Park?'' Jonghyun asked as he leaned closer to Luna's face.

''Stop that you jerk!'' Luna pushed Jonghyun's face away.

''Your reactions are so funny.'' Jonghyun laughed.

''Stupid jerk!'' Luna cursed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Wow what a scene!'' U-Kwon commented.

''Jonghyun hyung's nicknames were funny!'' B-Bomb chuckled.

''Some of the nicknames does suit her!'' Taeil nodded his head.

''I actually want to see more of this show!'' P.O expressed.

''Same! I actually like the show!'' Zico agreed.

''Haha he mentioned girl on her period!'' Jaehyo laughed.

''She does seem like it!'' Kyung added.


With Tara

All the girls were gossiping on the new latest gossip while looking for new ones when something on the TV caught their eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Hey why aren't you eating?'' Key asked.

''I don't really want to eat much!'' Amber replied.

''Minho said that and look how much he is eating right now!'' Key pointed to Minho,who was busy eating lots of pancakes and eggs. ''Come on,eat something!''

''I said I'm not hungry!'' Amber told.

''Well why not?'' Key frowned.

''Hey it's my appetite and if I don't want to eat then it's my choice!'' Amber glared.

''Listen you! I have had it with you!'' Key crossed his arms. ''When I,Key Kim makes something others MUST eat!''

''Oh yeahhhh?'' Amber scoffed. ''Well I,Amber Liu isn't like the others!''

''Well too bad your plate seems too full so you better start eating!'' Key pointed out and placed a lot of pancakes and bacons on her plate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''KEY?!" Qri exclaimed.

''AMBER?!'' Eunjung exclaimed as well.

''What the hell are they doing on a TV show?'' Jiyeon was shocked.

''Since when did someone as boring as Amber got allowed to be on a show?'' Boram raised her eyebrow.

''This is just so pathetic! I mean we are so much better than her!'' Hyomin taunted.

''In every single way!'' Soyeon stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Amber eat the food!'' Key pointed to Amber's plate that was full of food.

''NO!'' Amber demanded.

''YES!'' Key shouted.

''Oh yeahhhh make me!'' Amber replied.

Key grabbed a handful of crushed mix of pancakes and bacons then forcefully stuffed it in Amber's mouth so Amber had no choice but to eat the food that was forced into .After swallowing the food,Amber quickly drinks water.

''No one tells Key no!'' Key raised his nose in the air.

Amber angrily threw a glass full of water on Key's face.

''Tit for tat!'' Amber replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''What a !'' Qri glared.

''Key made such an effort and she ruined it!'' Eunjung stated.

''Ungrateful cow!'' Jiyeon cursed.

''I hate that stupid Amber!'' Soyeon expressed.

''Who doesn't hate her?'' Boram replied.

''I think we were better for the show,not her!'' Hyomin arrogantly told.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''NOW MOVE HER HANDS TO THE SIDE!'' Victoria instructed that gave Amber an evil idea.

Amber moved a little closer to Key and started to move her hands to the side.Amber's hands were hitting Key when she moved her hands to the side.

''YA?! What are you doing?'' Key asked.

''What? She said move your hands to the side!'' Amber innocently replied.

''NOW SHAKE YOUR LEGS TO THE SIDE!'' Victoria instructed.

Amber shook her legs to Key's side and kicked Key in the leg.

''OW!!!!!'' Key spoke in pain when he fell down. ''YA What was that for?''

''She did say shake your legs to the side!'' Amber innocently replied again.

''She didn't say kick!'' Key argued.

''NOW JUMP UP AND DOWN!'' Victoria instructed.

Amber stood in front of Key then jumped up and down while stomping on Key's feet.

''OW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Key shouted and then jumped in pain.

''THAT'S IT KEY JUMP UP AND DOWN!!!'' Victoria praised,thinking that Key was following the exercise. ''NOW STRETCH YOUR ARM TO THE RIGHT!!!''

Amber stretched her arm to the right and punched Key's arm.

''HEY I know that was intentional! You did that on purpose!'' Key exclaimed.

''No I didn't!'' Amber acted like she didn't know what was Key talking about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''What a maniplulative !'' Jiyeon grumbled.

''I hate her like so much right now!'' Boram hissed.

''We need to get her for doing that to Key!'' Eunjung demanded.

''She is so ugly that no one wants her!'' Qri stated.

''She just needs to get away from KEY!'' Hyomin said.

''After she gets out of the mansion,we're going to get her for this!'' Soyeon evily smiled.


With EXO

All the EXO guys were sitting on the floor when.....

''Oh my god guys give me the remote I want to show you something!'' Tao told and grabbed the remote.

''YA Why are we watching Students' Love Affairs?'' Kris asked.

''Seems gay!'' Kai replied.

''Maybe Tao is!'' Chanyeol chuckled.

''Shut the up dude!'' Tao demanded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin got out of the room and sat next to Sulli on the sofa.He moved closer to Sulli while Sulli was shy with what Taemin had just did.

''Are you okay babe?'' Taemin smiled.

''B-Babe?'' Sulli stuttered.

''Oh boy here we go again.'' Krystal rolled her eyes.

''Sulli meet our college's number one playboy and flirt Taemin Lee!'' Key informed which made Sulli's eyes go wide as she remembered the advice A Pink gave her about playboys and flirts.

''Hey why are you sweating?'' Taemin asked as he took a tissue and wiped some of Sulli's sweat. ''I know it's because of me!''

Taemin leaned in closer to Sulli's face and Sulli was red about how close Taemin was.

''Hey guys I made her blush.'' Taemin announced.

''YA Taemin stop teasing poor Sulli.'' Victoria nagged.

''It's fun through noona!'' Taemin laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Taemin hyung?!'' Everyone exclaimed.

''So it was true after all!'' Tao stated.

''Where did you find out?'' Xiumin asked.

''From the internet and other friends.'' Tao replied.

''Wow Taemin hyung is famous now!'' Chen said.

''I wanna be famous too!' DO wished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Boy we sure are going to be one big happy family like this!'' Sulli sighed as she sarcastically spoke.

''Don't be sad Sulli! You got me!'' Taemin smiled.

''Excuse me?'' Sulli said.

''Why don't you and I get out of here and have some alone time!'' Taemin winked as he leaned closer to Sulli.

''I rather not thank you!'' Sulli replied.

''I like how you play hard to get!'' Taemin chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 12 boys all laughed as they saw Taemin's failed attempt to impress Sulli.

''er!'' Sehun laughed.

''He failed so badly!'' Suho chuckled.

''And he said he could impress anyone!'' Chanyeol scoffed.

''His first rejection is shown to everyone world wide!'' Xiumin laughed as hard as he could.

''How embarrassing!'' Lay chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Hey we are always the only one to not argue!'' Taemin pointed the fact out.

''I am very peaceful you know.'' Sulli replied.

''I'm peaceful too!'' Taemin added.

'Are you serious? What was that argument with Key then?'' Sulli asked.

''We were only joking!'' Taemin told.

''Yeah yeah joking.'' Sulli sarcastically spoke.

''I'm sorry Sulli-ah!'' Taemin apologised as he hugged Sulli.

''Hey let go of Sulli!'' Onew demanded.

''You seem to really want a punishment from me!'' Victoria glared at Taemin.

''How dare you pester poor Sulli!'' Amber joined in.

''Don't tease Sulli anymore you player!'' Key nagged.

''Taemin get away from Sulli!'' Krystal ordered.

''The poor girl is tired and sick of you!'' Minho argeed.

''No more flirting with Sulli!'' Luna informed.

''Sulli is so innocent so you shouldn't do that with her Taemin.'' Jonghyun advised.

''Wow everybody is on Sulli's side now?'' Taemin asked.

''YES!''' Everyone else answered.

''Thank you everyone.'' Sulli smiled.

''This is so unfair!'' Taemin frowned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 12 laugh even harder when they saw this scene.

''He is just so isolated now!'' Baekhyun laughed.

''No one is on his side!" DO pointed out.

''Poor hyung!'' Kai chuckled.

''Now what is the almightly Taemin do?'' Xiumin asked.

''We'll have to see!'' Suho smiled.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 9! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!

Anyone has any request then please do tell me as I will fulfill your request! Request to me as many as moments as you would like and I promise to add them in the chapters :D


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!

 

 

 


I would also like to thank these amazing 5 people who upvoted this story!