What just happened?!

You're being watched

A/N=I'm back writing in AFF after 9 months hiatus of most of my old fanfics especially this one! Again I don't remember much about this chapter since I wrote this along the 9 months but finally completed it since I'm finally done with my school year! I'm going to focus on speeding up the story now!


Amber stretched her arms out as she got out of her bed,feeling like she rested a bit too long but thoughts of last night occured inside her mind which made her smile with a huge grin on her face.She couldn't feel like she could be any happier than she was right now and before she knew it,she hummed to herself a song as she carried on with her daily routine.

''You seem happy?'' Krystal noticed Amber was extremely happy. ''What's the reason?''

''Oh Krystal!'' Amber smiled and couldn't wait to tell her the news however then she remembered the situation between Onew and Victoria,making her to stop immediately. ''It's just life I guess!''

''Life?'' Krystal didn't seem that convinced with that answer. ''Are you sure it wasn't about anything last night? With Key?''

Amber could see Krystal grinning at her as she sat down on Amber's bed. ''Last night? Nothing happened!''

''Oh really?'' Krystal was surprised. ''Really? Nothing happened? Something must have happened to make our Amber be extremely happy like this!''

''Nothing happened Krystal!'' Amber felt bad to lie to her friend like this. ''Really! Nothing happened for sure!''

''Are you sure?'' Krystal couldn't believe nothing happened between the two. ''But the alone time!? I thought something would have definitely happened between you two!''

''Well nothing did besides----'' Amber turned around to see that special someone was at the girls' bedroom door.

''Amber!'' Key greeted before looking over at Krystal. ''Hey Krystal!''

''Key what brings you here?'' Krystal asked as she tied her hair up in a bun.

''Mr.Im is here so I went up to call you two.'' Key briefly explained before walking downstairs to the living room.

''Another day,another challenge!'' Krystal spoke to herself as she got out of the room with Amber.

The girls went downstairs to see the others were already sat down and Mr.Im was only waiting for the two of them,making them to hurry downstairs and sit down on any empty spaces on the sofa and chairs.

''I see now everyone is here!'' Mr.Im nodded his head. ''I've got another new challenge for you all!''

''Another challenge......'' Amber took a glance at Key then smiled to herself as she got excited for any challenges that the two could do together which could give them more alone time as well.

''So what's this one about?'' Jonghyun questioned.

''This one's different from the others you have already done.'' Mr.Im informed. ''I guess you can say that you all will be working both as a team and against other pairs.''

''What is that supposed to mean?'' Taemin scratched his head in confusion.

''You all will be working in a restaurant!'' Mr.Im announced,causing the others to be surprised.

''Most of us don't know how to cook!'' Krystal started to panic a bit.

''Especially you!'' Minho teased as he chuckled.

''I've never worked in a restaurant before.'' Onew blinked his eyes in awkwardness.

''How will we manage?!'' Sulli was very hesistant.

''Don't worry!'' Mr.Im assured. ''It's only for today and you all will be assigned roles that the restaurant as well as me think you are best in!''

''So what's my role?'' Luna asked.

''Everything will be known when you all go there to work but let's just say most of you,if not all of you will be serving rather than cooking!'' Mr.Im mentioned the important part that made the others sigh and calm down in peace.

''Oh my! Working in a restaurant!'' Victoria was both nervous and excited.

''I don't wanna do it.'' Taemin lazily groaned. ''I feel so lazy to do this!''

''YA don't be so lazy!'' Onew nagged. ''Come on now we gotta do it!''

''Speak for yourself old man!'' Taemin glared.

''It's fine if you don't want to do it.'' Mr.Im smirked. ''If washing all the customers' dishes is what you would prefer to do instead then by all means,I'm happy to change your role to that position!''

''WAIT WHAT?!'' Taemin stood up in shook. ''Wait wait I'm ready to work instead!''

''That's better!'' Mr.Im smiled whereas everyone laughed along. ''Alright let's get going then!''

The group all proceeded to stand up to walk outside to the van where they will be taken to their destination.Amber was walking behind the others at her own pace when she immediately felt someone's hand grabbing her extremely tightly for a quick second,making her to look at the person and brightly smile at him.

''YA someone might have seen you do that!'' Amber felt scared to be caught.

''Oh relax!'' Key whispered back. ''No one's seen me do it so it's fine besides I've missed you!''

''Miss me?'' Amber wanted to laugh at his cheesy comment. ''But we live in the same house and we always see each other in the house.''

''That doesn't mean anything.'' Key frowned. ''I want to spend some alone time with you.''

''Again?'' Amber smiled. ''We've done that last night haven't we?''

''As a boyfriend,I have the right to spend as much time with you as I want isn't it?'' Key smirked. ''Tonight we should do something private again.''

''Amber!'' Victoria called out. ''Get in the van come on!''

''Coming!'' Amber quickly walked into the van whereas Key followed behind.

''Alright everyone's in so let's get going!'' Mr.Im announced after seeing that everyone was in the van.

 

The gang all got out of the van after it stopped once the destination was reached,making them to look at the gigantic restaurant that was in the middle of the warm and sunny beach that looked great to just relax and have fun in.

''Can we go to the beach?'' Sulli was excited.

''Sure we can run away in private and go if you want.'' Taemin grinned at her.

''We can go there later but work first!'' Mr.Im demanded the others to get inside the restaurant.

The gang all walked inside the restaurant as they awaited to see what exactly they would be doing in the restaurant but before they could figure things out properly,they were all handed a t-shirt of a different colour.

''A red t-shirt?!'' OnToria both had one in their hands.

''Orange?'' KeyBer both had one in their hands.

''Yellow!'' JongNa both had one in their hands.

''Green?'' TaeLli both had one in their hands.

''Blue!?'' MinStal both had one in their hands.

''That's your team's colour which you all must wear!'' Mr.Im announced,making everyone to wear the shirt on top of their clothes. ''Now that everyone is in their team's colour,all of you will have to aim to give the best service to every customer you serve but the customer you serve has to say your pair did the best service so that is the most important factor to keep in mind of.''

''I...d-don't really get that....'' Taemin cleared his throat,unsure of what he had heard.

''In the restaurant,you will serve the customers as mostly waitress or waiters however some of you will be doing something completely different but the main purpose is that you have to get the most votes as best customer service from customers in order for the pair to win!'' Mr.Im explained.

''I see! I see!'' Jonghyun nodded his head as he understood.

''Onew you will be in charge of barbequeing the meat so you'll be in that section over there!'' Mr.Im pointed near to the terrance area. ''Whereas for now,everyone else will be in charge of taking orders and serving them to the customers! Service time is opening up about now so wear your shirts and get ready to serve people!''

''Wait wait wait!'' Sulli panicked a bit. ''Not all of us know how to speak English.....''

''That's fine! A lot of customers here can speak in Korean so that won't be an issue!'' Mr.Im assured. ''There's a reason why you're working here! Alright let's get ready to serve now people!''

The gang noticed the doors opening with quite a lot of people already at the doors ready to enter the restaurant.A lot of people were going to free tables they could find and sit so they could see what to order on the menu before calling out the gang to have their order taken and now the gang must assure and make sure that they serve the customers the fastest and the quickest.

''Service!'' A customer raised his hand,making the gang all go to the customer to see who would get to serve him first.

''Can I help you?'' Krystal immediately spoke to him as she was the nearest.

''Service! Service!'' The gang heard lots of people shouting service to be served,making them to dash towards the nearest customer to serve.

As the gang were done with the order taking,they next had to put their order towards the kitchen area or give it to one of the chefs that was the nearest so the order making could take place.Victoria took a glance at Onew to see what he was doing and she could already see the guy was hard at work,roasting the chicken and making sure they were cooked properly to serve but before she could be too focused on her current pretend boyfriend,she heard a customer yelling for service which made her dash towards the customer.

''Order for table number 7 is ready!'' The chef yelled,making Minho to run to get the order and serve to the correct table. ''And here is your order ready!''

''Why thank you handsome!'' The customer giggled as she played with her hair and looked at him.

The scene wasn't unnoticed by Krystal,who looked at the customer then at Minho and rolled her eyes.She found the scene to be quite random and weird as if she had never expected something like this to happen which made her to turn around and focus on serving customers,which was more important than flirting with customers which she thought Minho was doing.

*Argh I knew this idiot wouldn't be focused on the goal like we are supposed to be!* Krystal shook her head as she walked away from the scene.

''The order of the pretty senorita is ready!'' Taemin flashed his teeth at the customer as he placed the order onto the table.

''Thank you!'' The customer giggled before Taemin started to walk his way away.

''You don't change your habits eh?'' Key shook his head as he witnessed the scene.

''It's just healthy flirting!'' Taemin shrugged his shoulders.

Taemin turned around to see Sulli listening to the order of the customer as she obediently wrote down on the notebook and made sure she had everything correctly by looking at the order and at the menu at which the customer was pointing at,making him to quietly chuckle to himself as he found her antics to be adorable as always.

''Get back to work Romeo!'' Minho nudged Taemin to focus.

''Voila! It's ready for you!'' Jonghyun gave a friendly smile to the customer after placing the order down onto the table.

''Oh you are so funny and cute!'' The customer laughed as she pinched Jonghyun's cheeks.

Luna observed the scene between the two,making her to glare at Jonghyun and the customer.Seeing him laugh and smile like that when they were supposed to be working made her annoyed since he should be focusing on the work rather than flirting and be a stupid idiot,he should be focused on making him and her the winner of the task and why is the customer even choosing to flirt with him out of everyone in the restaurant? Personally she thought Minho would get flirted on yet she noticed him getting flirted on the most which made her to wonder whether people have been mad,desperate or what since they were choosing to flirt with a waiter and not even an attractive one she thought.

''Argh look at him flirting around like that.'' Luna stood next to Victoria as she placed the menu against her chest. ''How ridiculous!''

Victoria's eyes immediately went over to Onew and she noticed Onew laughing around with a group of girls wearing the skimpiest bikinis her eyes had ever seen,which made her frown as she noticed the girls placing their hands on Onew,who seemed like he didn't mind their hands which she found ridiculous.Wasn't he supposed to only be in love with her or something?! Why is he even wasting valuable working time by flirting around with some cheap girls?

''Exactly!'' Victoria hissed as she,too,began to place the menu against her chest. ''Who the hell does he think he even is to flirt like this?!''

Luna noticed Jonghyun flashing that smile of his before he ruffled his hair,which she found was a very gorgeous sight but then she rolled her eyes and turned her head slightly away as she secretly found herself to be liking the way Jonghyun looked.

*Luna are you crazy?! Are you even in the right state of mind?!* Luna was surprised that she found the ugly Jonghyun to handsome just now. *Are you even hearing yourself?! Jonghyun and handsome?! You must be freakin' kidding me!*

''He's not even that handsome so please!'' Luna frowned. ''That girl must be desperate or something to flirt with him!''

Victoria was observing Onew laughing out loudly with the girl he was speaking to then her eyes went wide for a slight second when she noticed the girl playing with Onew's hair for a bit,making her to turn her hands into a fist and look away from the sight.

''His hair isn't even that great and the way he laughs is so ugly!'' Victoria angrily spoke. ''The girl is definitely desperate indeed!''

''Hey whatcha looking at?'' Krystal noticed the two girls standing next to each other.

''That idiot there!'' Luna and Victoria angrily glared at the ''idiot'' as their hands turned into fists.

Krystal looked at where Luna was looking at and saw that she was looking at Jonghyun,who seemed like he was talking to a customer then she looked at where Victoria was looking at and noticed Victoria was looking at Onew,who also seemed like he was talking to a customer.Krystal smirked as she realised that Luna and Victoria were jealous to see the boys looking as if they were flirting with the customers,which made her to try to hide her laughter as she decided to play around with their jealously.

''That idiot sure seems like he is flirting around with the customer isn't it?'' Krystal teased.

''Exactly!'' Victoria and Luna hissed.

''So you are looking at the idiot?'' Krystal questioned to which the two girls nodded their heads. ''Okay which one?''

''That stupid Jonghyun!'' Luna frowned.

''That idiot Onew!'' Victoria spoke at the same time.

''Eh?!'' Luna and Victoria looked at each other as they were surprised that they weren't talking about the same ''idiot''.

''I see you two are talking about your own idiot.'' Krystal laughed as she walked away to take orders.

''You were.....'' Luna was slightly confused.

''No I was....'' Victoria blinked her eyes. ''Anyway let's get back to work instead!''

The two girls walked to the nearest customers they could find that needed service to forget the awkward incident they just had as well as not focus their attention onto the boys.

Amber proceeded to walk to the storage room to pick some napkins up that they needed to stock up hence walking inside and carrying a bunch of packs before turning around to walk out of the room but before she could walk out,she noticed her boyfriend quickly coming inside the room.

''What are you doing here?'' Amber laughed silently as she saw him.

''Argh it's so busy outside and I can't even spend much time with you!'' Key whined.

''We have to work! We got a challenge to win!'' Amber tried to make him go outside.

''But Amber!'' Key whined a bit and hugged his girlfriend as tight as he could. ''I missed you so much!''

''We can spend time at home but come on for now,we gotta do the challenge!'' Amber broke the hug and walked out of the room.

''Argh fine fine but you're definitely spending time with me tonight!'' Key followed behind her.

Taemin was finished serving and flirting around with a customer,which made him to turn around to walk away but he stopped when he saw Sulli standing in front of him.He flashed his teeth at her as a way of greeting her whereas she just blinked her eyes at him and slightly nodded her head as a way of greeting back.

''Why do you always flirt around?'' Sulli innocently asked. ''We should be focused on serving as much customers as possible!''

''Firstly we should be focused on delivering the best customer service hence why the flirting and secondly....'' Taemin smirked as he stood nearer to Sulli. ''I see you have been observing me and maybe getting a bit...jealous?''

''Eh? Me?'' Sulli just blinked her eyes at him.

''Are you jealous that I have been flirting around?'' Taemin laughed.

''No!'' Sulli shook her head.

''Well I flirt around with everyone but very few receive a gift from me so here senorita take it!'' Taemin held a flower in his hand. ''A beautiful present for a beautiful lady!''

Sulli looked at Taemin before she took the flower off his hand. ''Thank you!''

''No thank you!'' Taemin winked at her before walking off to serve a customer.

Sulli just watched Taemin serve the customer with his charming charisma and sighed to herself as she wondered if she was actually feeling something,even if it was something small,for the biggest player the college had ever had.Was she in ruins to have someone as dangerous as him in her heart? She thought to herself this everyday as the chances of her falling for him was getting higher but she shook her head as she decided not to get carried away by his thoughts and just walking off to serving customers instead.

Luna angrily walked over to the sink with a bunch of dishes in her hands and angrily dunked all of the dishes into the sink as she couldn't take all the flirting Jonghyun was doing today.Taemin was supposed to be the flirt but today she noticed Jonghyun had been flirting with every customer he had served today,which made her angry as he had not been focused on the task like they were supposed to do.

*All he does is flirt flirt flirt!* Luna angrily grabbed her water bottle and opened the lid as she thought about all the times Jonghyun had flirt. *Does he think he's the king of flirting or something?!*

Her mind played scenes of Jonghyun sheepishly smiling at a customer,complimenting a customer and ruffling that hair of his in front of a customer,which made her to roll her eyes as she shook her head as a way of trying to get rid of the annoying thoughts.

''Hey Luna!'' She heard someone greeting her,which made her to turn around to see who it was.

''You!?'' Luna angrily hissed when she saw who it was. ''Go back to flirting you idiot!''

Luna placed her water bottle back into the corner of the table before storming out of the kitchen area whereas Jonghyun just watched her walk off as he was confused as to what she had just said to him.

Victoria was ordered to go to the freezer to get some of the frozen vegetables the freezer contained which made her to do exactly what she was told to but she was in for a surprise when she saw Onew walking inside the freezer after a few seconds,which made her frown at the sight of him.

''What are you doing here?!'' Victoria pointed her finger at him.

''What a pleasant surprise!'' Onew eye-smiled at her. ''I was here to get frozen meat to cook but I got lucky to see my girlfriend here!''

''Why don't you go back to flirting you jerk!'' Victoria hissed.

''Flirting? What?'' Onew raised his eyebrow as he wondered what she was even talking about. ''What are you talking about?''

''Don't you pretend with me!'' Victoria frowned. ''I saw you flirting with miss bikini on the terrace.''

''Bikini?'' Onew then realised what Victoria was talking about. ''Oh you mean Alexia?''

''Oh you already know her name too?!'' Victoria crossed her arms. ''You and ''Alexia'' are quite close already then eh?''

''Are you jealous?'' Onew laughed as he walked closer to her.

''Go away!'' Victoria glared at him.

''I see someone is jealous!'' Onew wrapped his arms around her waist before pulling her closer. ''Is my Victoria jealous?''

''I'm not jealous and get your hands off me!'' Victoria frowned at him as she tried to push him away.

''Victoria Victoria listen to me!'' Onew sighed. ''I wasn't flirting with her besides why would I? I've already got the most beautiful girl with me and she's already mine so why would I feel the need to go flirt with anyone else? If I could then I would love to just stay in this cold freezer with you and flirt only with you all day long!''

Victoria stared into Onew's eyes as she heard him confess his feelings and thoughts of love to her again,which made her melt like always as if Onew knew what exactly to say and do to make her be like this.

''Sometimes I wonder how can someone be so beautiful like you?'' Onew smiled at her. ''I'm definitely the luckiest guy in the world to have a goddess as my girlfriend!'

''VICTORIA!'' OnToria both heard a chef calling her name.

''Argh you gotta go back to work don't you?'' Onew whined as he let go of her. ''You better go before you get into trouble!''

Victoria nodded her head before grabbing the vegetables and walking off to complete the order she was assigned to do.

Luna's jealously had gotten out of control as she couldn't stand seeing Jonghyun flirt around anymore even though all the poor guy was doing was taking orders and being friendly like he was supposed to but before she could think more into this,she heard Jonghyun calling her name out and getting closer to her which she didn't wanted at all.

''Go away Jonghyun!'' Luna walked away from him however he followed. ''I said go away!''

''Oh come on Luna!'' Jonghyun walked behind her again. ''Come back!''

''Leave me alone you jerk!'' Luna hissed as she didn't wanted to be around him.

''Hey come on now.'' Jonghyun wanted to talk to her.

''Just leave me alone!'' Luna's anger was getting to the best of her. ''Seriously go away!''

All Luna could think of was Jonghyun being a shameless flirt and she didn't like this from him at all.She felt hurt in a way that she had to witness him flirting around like that even though she had no right over him and her judgement was being blinded by her jealously yet the innocent guy had no idea what he was about to face as he kept following her and calling her.

''Do you not get what I mean by go away!?'' Luna angrily asked.

''Don't run off!'' Jonghyun held her wrist.

''Let go of me!'' Luna ordered but he didn't follow. ''Jonghyun let go of me! I mean it! Let go of me now!''

''Why?'' Jonghyun asked.

''STOP IT ALREADY!'' Luna angrily yelled as she did something she never expected to do.

The gang all heard Luna yell from the bottom of her lungs,which made them turn around and then they saw a sight that they had never expected to see which made him shocked whereas Jonghyun held his cheek as he looked down on the floor before slowly looking back at Luna.He felt his red cheek sore from the tight slap he had just received from her,which not only shocked the others but also him since he had never expected anything like this especially not from Luna.Where did this even come from? He wondered as he stared at her angry glare whereas the others just wondered what just happened as they witnessed the surprisingly scene between two individuals they never thought would go into this deep of an argument that would result into serious violence.

''I HATE YOU! NEVER EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!'' Luna screamed as tears began to tear down her face then she ran out of the restaurant.

Mr.Im cleared his throat as he,too,witnessed the scene that had just been created so he decided it was best to end services here and take the gang home instead as the scene was extremely serious already and had done enough damage to the atmosphere and vibe.

 

The gang all silently sat down on the van with JongNa seperated into the two vans with no one wanting to say anything to each other or to them after seeing them get into the biggest argument they had ever been in.Sure Luna would always hit Jonghyun but it was often a common sight that the gang never expected to see them argue and blow up into this big of a fight.The van immediately stopped when it reached in front of the house and Luna immediately ran inside the house and up the stairs into the girls' bedroom before slamming the door shut.

The girl ran into her bed and began to cry as she regretted hitting and hurting Jonghyun like that.She never expected even herself to do something serious and idiotic like this since her intentions was never to hurt him however her anger got the best of her and she proceeded to hurt the poor guy that didn't even do anything wrong.

Jonghyun sighed as he walked up the stairs whereas the gang watched him walk up the stairs with his head down and felt extremely sorry for him and the way he was embarrassed today.They all wondered what even happened between him and Luna that she did something severe like that to someone who never meant any harm to anyone especially her.They all felt sympathic towards him as they saw him slowly walking into the boys' room and closing the door slowly,the complete opposite response to Luna's.Everyone agreed it was best to leave the two alone tonight and give them as much time alone in the bedroom to deal with themselves and their emotions.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 56! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter! 


Thanks to these people who subscribed to the story!