Gender Bender!

You're being watched

A/N=Today is my birthday so I decided to give you all a treat by updating for you all :D


Mr.Kim sat down on his chair as he read the reports of the show's ratings.

''They've gone even higher than I thought!'' Mr.Kim smirked.

''They indeed have!'' Mr.Park agreed. ''Especially Amber's confession episode! That was the highest rating! Watched by over 1.5 million people in South Korea alone!''

''That's like almost all of Korea!'' Mr.Kim smiled. ''Nice!''

''What should we do now sir?'' Mr.Park asked.

''Soon I will give them a trip of their life! A trip where everything changes between them!'' Mr.Kim grinned. ''A life-changing 7 days trip!''

''T-Trip sir?'' Mr.Park blinked his eyes.

''Yes yes a trip!'' Mr.Park nodded his head. ''Don't worry! The trip isn't happening now! For now I'll just give them a simple challenge!''

''Another challenge indeed sir!'' Mr.Park clapped his hands.

 

The 10 members were all around the living room,doing various things.Everyone had their own little thing or scene going on.

''YA?!'' Luna exclaimed as she placed her hands on her hips.

''What?'' Jonghyun whined.

''Stop being so greedy!'' Luna smacked his head with her hand.

''But I'm hungry!'' Jonghyun complained then he ate somewhere. ''It's so good!''

''You have to share with everyone!'' Luna nagged. ''I didn't make all this just for you!''

''It's okay! They don't mind!'' Jonghyun continued to stuff his mouth with desserts.

''Grrrrrr this idiot!'' Luna glared.

''It's okay Luna!'' Everyone else laughed.

''Let the happy boy eat!'' Victoria chuckled.

''So in love with eating!'' Amber shook his head in laughter.

''If everyone ate like him then no one would be hungry!'' Krystal giggled.

''Everyone would just not have anything to eat anymore!'' Sulli cackled.

''He should share through!'' Luna growled.

''Hehe!'' Jonghyun eye-smiled at Luna as he continued to eat.

''Stupid idiot jerk!'' Luna looked away as she felt something.

''Attention Rank A*'' Mr.Kim's voice echoed,which made everyone stop as they listened. ''Good Morning to you all!''

''Good Morning!'' Everyone greeted back.

''I have a new task for you all!'' Mr.Kim announced.

''A task?'' Onew asked.

''It's been ages since we last did one!'' Taemin agreed.

''I wonder what this is!'' Minho began to wonder.

''Let's hope this is a nice one!'' Key nodded his head.

''What do we have to do in this task?'' Jonghyun questioned.

''This task is called Gender Bender!'' Mr.Kim informed. ''This is where we swap the roles between the partners! This helps test how well the partners knows each other as well as have fun,reacting both the good and the bad points of their partner!''

''So...So we have to be them while they be us?'' Key questioned.

''That's correct!'' Mr.Kim nodded his head.

''But I can't be that thing!'' Luna pointed at Jonghyun.

''HEY!?'' Jonghyun frowned.

''I can't be her either!'' Minho pointed at Krystal.

''I thought we were going to be nice to each other?!'' Krystal growled.

''I can't be her either!'' Key told.

''Neither can I be him!'' Amber spoke back.

''We're going to have a hard time!'' Onew groaned.

''Considering my partner is so hard!'' Victoria.

''And so different than I am!'' Sulli complained.

''This might be fun through!'' Taemin grinned.

''So without further delay,let's start everyone!'' Mr.Kim turned his mic off.

 

Krystal took very heavy footsteps as she walked over to her partner.Her posture was straight and pretended to have heavy muscles.

''That's not how I act!'' Minho yelled.

''That is!'' Krystal talked in a deep voice.

''I don't even speak like that!'' Minho nagged.

''I don't even speak like that!'' Krystal mocked Minho's voice.

''Fine then I'll act like you then!'' Minho frowned.

''Do it then!'' Krystal replied.

''DADDY!'' Minho had a high-pitch voice as he exclaimed.

''HEY!?'' Krystal glared. ''That's not how I act!''

''Oh my god! Daddy's going to get me a plane guys!'' Minho had a girly voice as he squealed in joy.

''Hey shut up!'' Krystal spoke in a deep voice.

''You better leave me alone before daddy beats you up!'' Minho spoke in a diva-ish way.

''Yo cut it out man!'' Krystal pushed Minho as she spoke in a deep manly voice.

''Daddy daddy this person touched me!'' Minho ran around as he yelled at the top of his lungs.

*This jerk!* Krystal glared at Minho. *He's exaggerating so much! I don't even do this!*

''I know you're angry at me but I don't care!'' Minho spoke in a high pitch voice.

''Oh yeah? You think Krystal?'' Krystal smirked.

''Yes I do Minho!'' Minho replied back.

''Then let's do a little thing!'' Krystal said. ''Remember how I said that you admire my six packs?''

''Oh yes yes!'' Minho nodded his head. ''You clearly saw how I stared at only your six packs!''

*I DIDN'T?!* Krystal shook her head as she decided to focus on Minho. ''Anyway Krystal I have a little surprise for you!''

''What is it Minho?'' Minho questioned.

''I will flash you my six packs now!'' Krystal grinned as she cracked her hands and neck.

''F-Flash?!'' Minho stuttered. *Don't tell me she's going to take her shirt off or something!?*

''Come on! I did see you staring at my six packs with intense right?'' Krystal smiled as she began to slowly lift her shirt up.

''Y-YA?!'' Minho blushed as he looked away. ''Stop it Minho!''

''Come on baby! A peek wouldn't hurt!?'' Krystal smiled as she went closer to Minho.

''I don't want to see them Minho!'' Minho tried to look away.

''I know you want them!'' Krystal stopped him from looking away so the two stared at each other. ''Now for the surprise.''

''Y-YA!'' Minho went red as he saw Krystal slowly lifting her bottom shirt up. ''H-HEY?!''

''Come on baby!'' Krystal chuckled as her stomach began to show.

''S-stop i-it!'' Minho tried to look down.

''Now now don't be shy! Minho Choi has got it all covered!'' Krystal scoffed as her stomach was now shown half-way.

''OH MY GOD!!!!!'' Minho quickly ran as he was very embarrassed.

''er!'' Krystal laughed.

 

Sulli looked behind her to find Taemin standing behind her with his head staring down while he played with his fingers.

''Taemin?'' Sulli looked at Taemin.

''Hello Taemin!'' Taemin spoke in a girly yet shy voice.

''Huh?!'' Sulli raised her eyebrow.

''I'm S-Sulli!'' Taemin tucked his hair behind his ear as he shyly laughed.

''I don't even do that!'' Sulli crossed her arms.

''Please don't yell Taemin!'' Taemin sadly looked down.

''Fine! I'll act like you then!'' Sulli glared.

''Please do Taemin!'' Taemin uneasily giggled.

''Hey man! How's it going dude?'' Sulli loudly spoke as she wrapped her arm around Taemin.

''Taemin what are you doing?'' Taemin pretended to blush as she stood away.

''Come on baby! Don't shy away from Taemin,the number 1 player!'' Sulli flashed her teeth at Taemin.

''I am NOT the number 1 player!'' Taemin crossed his arms.

''Baby don't frown! I don't want this precious face of yours to spoil you know!'' Sulli grinned.

''Oh Taemin what are you doing?'' Taemin played with his fingers.

''Feeling shy already baby?'' Sulli wrapped her arms around Taemin as she pulled him closer.

''T-Taemin!'' Taemin pretended to be shy but deep inside he smirked. *Let's see how far I can make her do this!*

''Come on baby! Don't be shy!'' Sulli smirked as she stood extremely close to Taemin.

''Oh Taemin!'' Taemin looked down on the ground as a way to show his shyness.

''Look into my eyes babe!'' Sulli cupped Taemin's face and lifted it up so TaeLli could look at each other in the eyes.

''T-Taemin?'' Taemin stuttered as he looked into Sulli's eyes while Sulli stayed silent as she stared into Taemin's eyes.

TaeLli both were frozen as the two looked deep into each other's eyes.They were so concentrated and focused at each other.Sulli's face went red as she realised what was going on and immediately walked away from Taemin.

''So Miss.Shy has gotten some confidence cause of me now is it?'' Taemin smirked as he crossed his arms. 

 

Jonghyun looked around for his partner and found her eating some cakes as she was sat down on a chair at the dining table.

''What are you doing here?'' Jonghyun questioned.

''Can't you see I'm eating!'' Luna stuffed her face with cakes just like how Jonghyun would stuff his face.

''Hey slow down!'' Jonghyun told.

''I'm a greedy pig so I don't want to!'' Luna stuck her tongue out then continued eating.

''Well I nag a lot so I think you should!'' Jonghyun nagged.

''I don't nag a lot!'' Luna stomped her foot.

''Jonghyun don't talk like that!'' Jonghyun continued to nag Luna.

''Argh?!'' Luna raised her eyebrow.

''Jonghyun don't give me that look!'' Jonghyun nagged again as he smacked Luna's head. ''That's for looking at me like that Jonghyun!''

''Y-YA?!'' Luna frowned as she touched her head.

Jonghyun grabbed a newspaper and rolled it up.He then smacked Luna's arm with the rolled up newspaper. ''That is for shouting like that Jonghyun!''

''Why you little---'' Luna stopped when she realised that she was almost out of character. *No Luna! Be in character remember! Give this Jonghyun hell by being Jonghyun!*

Jonghyun was surprised when he saw Luna suddenly looking up at him as she grinned. ''J-Jonghyun?''

''Why are you so interested in me Luna? Why are you always after me and everywhere I go?'' Luna jerked her head towards Jonghyun,which made him walk backwards. ''Come on tell me! Is this some kind of mission of yours?''

''No no! I'm not following you! I was just checking on you so I could see what you were doing Jonghyun!'' Jonghyun replied to Luna.

''Oh really?'' Luna grinned as she walked towards Jonghyun. ''Tell me what you wanted to see Luna? What was it that you wanted to check on me!''

''Why are you walking backwards Jonghyun?'' Jonghyun tried to walk backwards.

''Come on Luna!'' Luna smirked as her plan was working. *You always use skinship on me so now it's your turn to get a taste of your own medicine!*

Jonghyun curiously looked at Luna as he walked backwards.Luna smirked as she walked closer to him while Jonghyun tried to get further away from Luna.They walk until Jonghyun felt the cold wall against his back.Luna evily smiled as she placed her two hands on each side of Jonghyun's side to block his exit and leaned closer to Jonghyun's face.Jonghyun had his eyes wide open as he jerked his head back but it seemed impossible.Sweats poured down Jonghyun's face as he tried to move away from Luna's face and scary grin.

''Got it!'' Luna grabbed the plate of cakes that was next to Jonghyun and walked back.

''H-Huh?!'' Jonghyun was surprised.

Luna smiled at the scared state of Jonghyun and winked at her,which made Jonghyun surprised.Luna laughed as she walked backwards to the dining table while Jonghyun was just shocked as he had the typical poker face expression on his face.

*S-She j-just did that?!* Jonghyun was surprised.

 

''OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Amber squealed in a diva-ish tone as she looked at her shirt,which was messy. ''Amber how dare you do this?!''

''Huh?!'' Key raised his eyebrow.

''You dare spoil Key Kim's shirt?'' Amber scoffed.

''I didn't do anything!'' Key spoke back.

''Oh please Amber! I know you're just speaking nonsense!'' Amber stuck her tongue out.

''Oh am I now?'' Key raised his eyebrow again as he stood up. ''Fine then maybe I will spoil your shirt!''

Key came back with a glass of water and splashed it on Amber. ''Hey this is fun!''

''HOW DARE YOU AMBER?!'' Amber yelled as she walked off and came back with a glass of water and splashed it on Key. ''Now it's fun!''

''Hey?!'' Key frowned.

''Hey Amber!'' Amber looked at Key.

''Yes?'' Key looked back at Amber.

''Do you remember something?'' Amber asked Key.

''Remember what Key?'' Key questioned back.

''Our dance we did at the talent show?'' Amber spoke as she longed to do the dance again.

''I think I do!'' Key answered.

''Great! Let's do it then!'' Amber laughed.

''Now?'' Key groaned.

''Come on Amber!'' Amber grabbed Key. ''Don't be so lazy now!''

''Alright Alright!'' Key stood up.

''1....2....3 LET'S DO THIS!'' KeyBer both yelled as they started doing that crazy dance.

KeyBer both danced in a crazy way as that was their little special dance they did at the talent show.They both laughed and jumped as they remembered their childish memory.

''See See See! We both do remember it very well!'' Amber felt so happy that she could finally do the scene again!''

''I had fun Key!'' Key smiled.

''Me too!'' Amber smiled then grabbed Key as she hugged him tightly.

''E-Eh?'' Key slightly blushed at the sudden movement.

''Just a way of saying thank you Amber!'' Amber winked at Key as she stuck her tongue out.

''O-Oh!'' Key smiled. ''Thanks Key!''

''It's alright Amber!'' Amber ruffled her hair as she had that goofy smile on her face.

 

Victoria was busy,reading a book while Onew was just sitting on a chair next to her.

''You know I'm not that boring!'' Victoria complained at Onew,who was doing nothing.

''What do you want me to do?'' Onew raised his eyebrow. ''I can't do any of the cheerleading moves!''

''Is that all you need help with Victoria?'' Victoria scoffed as she stood up. ''Come with me!''

Onew was dragged by Victoria as she pulled him into her bedroom and took an outfit out.

''You want me to wear that?!'' Onew twitched his eyebrow as he was shocked.

''Come on Victoria! Let's see your awesome cheerleading!'' Victoria gave Onew the outfit. ''Why don't you wear it Victoria!''

''No no Onew!'' Onew shook his head.

''Don't be shy Victoria!'' Victoria replied. ''Now come on! Take your shirt off!''

''Eh?! No no!'' Onew shook his head. ''I'm not going to do this Onew!''

''Don't be shy now Victoria! Come on already!'' Victoria started to pull Onew's shirt.

''No no!'' Onew shook his head.

''Victoria!!!!'' Victoria stomped her foot as she was getting angry. ''Either you take your shirt off like you are told or I will do it for you!''

''Huh?!'' Onew blinked his eyes.

''Fine! I will do it for you Victoria!'' Victoria pushed Onew down on the ground and took his shirt off easily. ''Easy right?''

''Ah?!'' Onew covered his shirtless body with his arms. ''I'm !!!!''

''Oh calm down you big kid!'' Victoria scoffed.

''How do you expect me to calm down you crazy woman?!'' Onew exclaimed.

''Now get ready to wear this!'' Victoria took her cheerleading shirt.

''No no please! I wouldn't fit in it!'' Onew replied.

''Nonsense!'' Victoria replied.

''I don't want to!!!!'' Onew whined.

''Hush!'' Victoria demanded. ''Put your hands up!''

''Argh fine! If that shirt breaks then it isn't my fault!'' Onew yelled as he put his hands up.

Victoria inserted Onew's two arms into the sleeves. ''See it does fit!''

''We'll see!'' Onew replied.

''Okay here we go!'' Victoria slided the shirt down Onew's body and then.....

''ZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!'' A loud tear was heard.

''WHAT?!'' Victoria was shocked.

''I TOLD YOU!'' Onew told.

''My shirt!!?'' Victoria whined as she saw the tear was very very big. 

''See! I knew I wasn't going to fit in it!'' Onew argued.

''Then why didn't you say so?!'' Victoria argued back.

''I did! I did but you didn't listen!'' Onew complained.

''Well you should have told me more! You should have stopped me!'' Victoria grumbled. ''Now because of you,my shirt is ruined!''

''Hey I didn't do anything to it! It's all your fault!'' Onew quarreled.

''How dare you blame this on me?!'' Victoria disputed as she crossed her arms. ''This is all your fault!''

''WHAT?! How?!'' Onew watched Victoria storm off in anger. ''Now how was that my fault?!''


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 40! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!

Anyone has any request then please do tell me as I will fulfill your request! Request to me as many as moments as you would like and I will try my best to add them all in the chapters :D


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!