Remote Control Part 2

You're being watched

A/N=

  1. Sherlocklove requested for KeyBer and MinStal
  2. Miamimutz has requested for TaeLli
  3. Crazycreature25 has requested for JongNa
  4. 4eversme has requested for JongNa and KeyBer
  5. Taeminie12 has requested for TaeLli
  6. Kryminho has requested for MinStal
  7. Kryoon9490 has requested for MinStal
  8. Daisydayang has requested for MinStal and TaeLli

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D


''Switch!'' Mr.Kim ordered and the partners switched positions.

''God yes!'' Minho evily smiled. ''I have been waiting for this!''

''Now experience my pain!'' Amber evily smiled.

''You were too touchy touchy with me!'' Sulli placed her hands on her hips. ''Now time for revenge!''

''You dare to pat my stomach right?!'' Luna glared at Jonghyun. ''Now you must pay for that!''

''Now Mr.Class President face my warth.'' Victoria evily laughed.

''PAUSE!'' Everyone all shouted at the same time and their partners froze.

''Let's see what you have done okay?'' Minho looked at his broken sports equipments. ''A broken bat,ball and an helmet....Too much damage.''

Krystal slightly smirked.

''You ruin what is precious to me then you deserve the same to you!'' Minho went into Krystal's bedroom and came back. ''You see these things?''

Minho waved Krystal's clothes....HER FAVOURITE CLOTHES THAT ALL WORTH A LOT OF MONEY SINCE IT IS HER HIGH BRANDED CLOTHES in front of Krystal's face then he took out something shocking.

''You think I wouldn't dare right?'' Minho smirked as he showed Krystal a pair of scissors. ''Well you're wrong!''

Minho had a pink skirt on one hand with a pair of scissors on the other.

''Now witness the fun.'' Minho evily laughed.

Minho pulled the pink skirt slowly towards the pair of scissors that was open.Krystal didn't want that pink skirt,which was her favourite to be ruined.She watched the horror of the pink skirt getting closer and closer towards the scissors.Her heart beated as she feared her skirt would be ruined and sweat suddenly started to fall down.

''One more move.'' Minho smirked.

The pink skirt was already touching the scissors so now all Minho had to do was cut it.Minho watched Krystal's uneasiness and sweat was building up.He smiled as he had gotten the reaction he wanted.Before Minho could cut the skirt....

''ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!'' Krystal snatched the pink skirt. ''YOU WIN!''

''HAHA YES!'' Minho jumped in joy.

''Minho is the winner!'' Mr.Kim announced. ''The rest may still continue.''

Luna looked at the Jonghyun,who was slightly terrified whilst Luna was smiling and thinking of something terrible to do to Jonghyun.Luna grabbed Jonghyun's hair and slightly pulled it.

''You ert!'' Luna glared at him. ''You always seem to like touching me for some reason and you also seem to like eating right?''

Jonghyun looked at Luna without moving.

''I got a surprise for you!'' Luna smiled. ''I'll be right back!''

Luna went to the kitchen and came back with a tray of foods,more like cakes.Luna showed the cakes right in front of Jonghyun.

''I feel like eating these cakes!'' Luna picked up a cake. ''So delicious right?''

Luna took a big bite and looked at Jonghyun,who was dying to try one.

*Calm down Jonghyun! It's just a challange then after this,you can eat all of them don't worry!* Jonghyun mentally encouraged himself to go now.

''So good! You should try some!'' Luna ate the rest of the cake. ''Yummy! Do you want to try one?''

Jonghyun's face was bright as he DID wanted to try one,in fact eat them all up.

''Play!'' Luna ordered.

''Thank you so much Luna.'' Jonghyun eye-smiled. ''You know I real---'''

Luna stuffed a cake in Jonghyun's mouth then....

''PAUSE!'' Luna immediately told.

Jonghyun paused with his mouth wide open and a cake was inside his mouth.Luna chuckled at the sight and then looked at her cakes.Jonghyun wondered what Luna was thinking.

''Perfect revenge for your ertive touchy!'' Luna gave him an evil eye.

Luna stuffed another cake on Jonghyun's mouth then another then another and another.Luna managed to stuff 5 cakes in Jonghyun's mouth.

''How big of a mouth do you even have?'' Luna raised her eyebrow.

Luna stuffed another cake inside Jonghyun's mouth and still saw that there was no effect.Luna stuffed another 3 cakes so,in total 9 cakes,inside Jonghyun's mouth and saw that it was starting to effect him.Luna brightly smiled as she stuffed another 2 cakes and then Jonghyun ran to the kitchen to throw the excess cake away.

''I WIN!'' Luna jumped up and down.

''Luna is the winner!'' Mr.Kim announced. ''The rest may still continue.''

Sulli looked at the frozen Taemin and wondered what his weak spot could be.Minho already had Krystal's clothes and Luna had food for Jonghyun so now it was Sulli's turn.Sulli wanted her revenge from Taemin's flirting since the start and also wanted to make him feel how she feels when he flirts with her so he got an idea.

''Taemin-ah!'' Sulli leaned her face closer to Taemin,which surprised him. ''I miss you already!''

Sulli decided to flirt with Taemin and make him uncomfortable.Taemin was so surprised that Sulli had decided to take this bold move but he still froze as he wanted to see how she would flirt when she,for one,has never even done so.

''Baby!'' Sulli weirdly said as she patted Taemin's shoulder.

Taemin wanted to laugh at how bad Sulli's flirting was but he still froze.Taemin was actually enjoying this rather than torture like the others.

''Honey!'' Sulli smiled,not even knowing how to flirt with someone who is an expert at it.

Taemin mentally laughed at the hilarious failure whilst Sulli was already stuck on how to flirt.

''Hello Taemin!'' Sulli gave Taemin a hug but there was some distance in between the two bodies.

*So expected from Sulli! She still can't do it!* Taemin mentally laughed.

''You know you can--AAAAA!'' Sulli tripped onto Taemin.

Taemin quickly catched Sulli before she hit the cold ground floor and smirked at her.Sulli looked at Taemin and was amazed that he moved,considering he wanted to win the task.Taemin slightly shook his head then caressed her face whilst hitting her temple with Taemin's finger.

''You shouldn't do what you can't do!'' Taemin chuckled.

''W-What?'' Sulli asked.

''If you are bad at flirting then don't!'' Taemin smiled.

''I am not bad at it.'' Sulli argued.

''Oh yeah? I think we both witnessed how disatrous it was!'' Taemin informed.

''Was I really that bad?'' Sulli uneasily smiled.

''Don't even get me started on it.'' Taemin shook his head as a way of feeling sorry for her.

''Sulli is the winner!'' Mr.Kim announced. ''The rest may still continue.''

Taemin stood up and helped Sulli stand up.

''T-Thank you!'' Sulli nodded her head and looked down at the ground.

''Ya why so shy?'' Taemin chuckled.

Sulli shook her head vigorously and walked away.

''Let's see what I can do to you!'' Amber evily laughed.

Amber dragged the frozen Key outside to the garden.Key was curious as to what it could be but then...

*SPLAT*

Amber threw a bucket full of mud all on Key,who was shocked and disgusted.

''Do you like it?'' Amber evily laughed.

*OH MY GOD?! SHE..SHE..THREW THIS MUD ON ME!?* Key was disgusted with the amount of mud there was on him.

''Don't worry there is more left!'' Amber smiled.

Amber came back with something on her hand.She opened her hand and there was a spider.She almost was about to put it on Key when...

''ALRIGHT YOU WIN! I CAN'T! I CAN'T HAVE THAT ON ME!'' Key shouted whilst running away from Amber and the spider.

''Amber is the winner!'' Mr.Kim announced. ''Since Victoria is the only one left so she has 10 minutes left to complete the task or Onew wins by default!''

''Okay let's see what I can do to him.'' Victoria was thinking of what she can do to Onew.

Victoria came back with a stack of books that belonged to Onew.Onew was calm since he wasn't really bothered about it.

''You seem to really like your educational books I must say.'' Victoria smiled.

Victoria went into the bathroom and got back with a bucket full of water.She placed the bucket full of water in front of Onew and then grabbed his books.

''Should we try a new experiment of your books with the water!'' Victoria suggested. ''What happens if the bucket full of water that is mixed with acid collides with your books?''

*OH MY GOD IS SHE GOING TO SOAK MY BOOKS WITH ACID?!* Onew was surprised. *SHE WOULDN'T DARE!?*

''6 minutes left Victoria!'' Mr.Kim announced.

*Onew there is only 6 minutes left so calm down! She wouldn't do it!* Onew encouraged himself to go now.

''Let's start with the science book!'' Victoria showed.

Onew didn't panic since that science book was an old book that he didn't bother to throw.He watched Victoria soak the book with acid.The paper inside the book was already wet but also the writing was coming off since the writing was written with ink.The ink stains all poured on the water.

''See that was a nice experiment so should we try another one?'' Victoria asked.

''3 minutes left Victoria!'' Mr.Kim announced and Victoria started to panic.

*Why isn't he reacting?!* Victoria started to panic. ''I got another book to choose from so should we try the maths book?''

Onew surprising didn't panic at all since he saw that Victoria had chosen all the old books,that he was going to throw anyway,to waste.He wasn't even bothered at all and still stayed frozen.

''A minute left!'' Mr.Kim announced.

''God move already!'' Victoria pushed Onew slightly but Onew still was frozen. ''MOVE! MOVE ONEW LEE! LEE JINKI! MOVE!''

Victoria angrily shaked Onew as hardly as she could to make him move but Onew was still frozen and didn't even dare to move.

''Onew is the winner!'' Mr.Kim announced.

''YES!'' Onew smiled and sat down on the sofa. ''There I finally moved for you!''

''I hate you!'' Victoria glared at Onew.

''Great! I guess we share mutual feelings again.'' Onew flashed his smile at Victoria.

Key quickly grabbed Amber,before she could walk off,and pinned her arm behind her back.Key evily smiled at her whilst the mud was on him whereas Amber was surprised that Key did that to her.She tried to make him let go of her arm and push him away but she couldn't do that...he was just too strong for her.

''You are going to pay for this!'' Key told.

''Let go!'' Amber demanded.

''I showed your freakin' bra but you threw mud at me..how is that equal?!'' Key angrily asked.

''You embarrassed me and I did the same.'' Amber replied.

''Oh really?'' Key raised his eyebrow. ''I could do a lot more if I knew you were going to do this to me.''

''L-Like what?'' Amber asked.

Key smirked as he took his index finger out and patted Amber's lips.Amber's eyes went wide open and she immediately pushed Key away from her.

''You sick bastard!'' Amber walked away from Key.

Krystal walked inside the bathroom that was unlocked but then....

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Krystal immediately ran out of the bathroom,screaming her lungs out.

''What?! What?!'' Everyone asked.

Minho came out of the bathroom with his arms crossed and angrily looking at Krystal.

''YOU!'' Minho pointed his finger at Krystal. ''How dare you!''

''How dare I?! You could have locked the freakin' door!'' Krystal angrily replied.

''What happen?'' Victoria asked.

''Well basically she came inside the bathroom and saw me shirtless.'' Minho told.

''The idiot didn't even had the door locked so I didn't know.'' Krystal argued.

''The damn door was shut so it basically did mean that the bathroom was occupied.'' Minho argued back.

''I could not even believe that horrid sight I had to see!'' Krystal rudely said.

''I can't even believe that you saw my body for the 2nd time.'' Minho stated. ''I mean god you've just became more luckier yet you complain.Face it Krystal,you want me!''

''Me and want you?! Tsk yeah right!'' Krystal rolled her eyes and raised her nose in the air.

''How arrogant!'' Minho replied.

''I know right! Stop being so arrogant Minho.'' Krystal nodded her head.

''I guess we have an arrogant couple over here.'' Onew teased.

''Yeah they both are like each other.'' Sulli giggled.

''You two suit each other.'' Luna pointed out.

''NO WAY!'' MinStal both shook their head and hands. ''Me and Him/Her?! NEVER!''

''Wow they both even say the same thing!'' Amber clapped her hands. ''Just perfect together now.''

''Are the love birds in an argument?'' Taemin teased.

''Is Sulli and Taemin in an argument?'' Minho asked.

''Of course not right Sul Sul?'' Taemin turned his head to the right to look at Sulli whilst standing next to her.

''Why don't you prove it!'' Krystal pushed Taemin's head onto Sulli's face then.....

Everyone all saw Taemin kissing Sulli in the cheek,making Sulli blush and Taemin to be surprised himself.I mean he is a player but he never went as far as anything like kissing before.Taemin immediately stood away from Sulli and glared at Krystal.

''YOU!'' Taemin pointed his finger. ''How dare you push me!?''

''Oooooooooooo!'' Everyone teased TaeLli.

''What do you have to say about the kiss Sullli or should I say Sul Sul?'' Krystal nudged Sulli's arm.

Sulli silently looked at the ground with her hair covering her blushing red face.She didn't know what to even say or feel.She was angry that Taemin had kissed her on the cheek but it wasn't really his fault since Krystal DID push him.Sulli just stared at the ground as she walked into her bedroom and closed the door.Everyone looked at Taemin.

''What?!'' Taemin asked.

''She's shy!'' Everyone smiled.

''Pffttt whatever I don't care!'' Taemin rolled his eyes and went inside his bedroom.

Well he was right! He didn't care at all...As I remind you again,Sulli was nothing but a bet to Taemin and for now she still is.Taemin hasn't had any feelings for her at all,NOTHING! Taemin is a stubborn boy that likes to win and there was just one thing you don't do,which is challenge him since if you do then get ready for one crazy Taemin who gets ready to win at any cost so his little ego won't get hurt.Taemin shrugged his shoulders as he sat down on his bed,with his bedroom's door closed.He really didn't give a damn with what he had since it wasn't his fault in the first fault and secondly he doesn't care about Sulli.She was a bet and a cure for his challenged ego that is hurt by his EXO friends that all think he can't win Sulli's heart.

''Pffttt I can't win?! I'm gonna win! I have to win!'' Taemin arrogantly encouraged himself. ''I'm Taemin Lee! The biggest player in this world so I can win anyone's heart.I can do anything!''

Minho walked inside his bedroom while carrying his ruined ball,bat and helmet Krystal had perfectly managed to break.He looked at the sports equipment and sighed.They were extremely special to him.They all had memories that were special and memorable.

''My badminton bat that helped me with my first win.'' Minho held at his badminton bat.

He placed it next to his other sports equipment then grabbed his ruined basketball.

''My basketball that me and my hyungs had fun with.'' Minho smiled when he held his basketball and remembered the times.

He placed it next to the broken bat then grabbed his last ruined item.

''My hockey helmet that is extremely lucky to me!'' Minho touched his hockey helmet.

He placed his helmet near his items then lied down on the bed.

''It's all broken now.'' Minho sighed as he closed his eyes but he didn't know one thing.

Krystal was peeking through his slighty opened bedroom door and was feeling guilty.She broke his three items that he had loved whereas Minho didn't even break one of her items.She slighty smiled at his sweetness for not doing so whilst she was extremely hasty to break of his things and would have if Mr.Kim didn't announce everyone to switch.

''Krystal Jung!'' Krystal whispered in an angry tone then sighed. ''I never thought I would say this but maybe I am an vain and spoilt brat.''

Luna tip-toed inside Jonghyun's bedroom when everyone was sleeping.She opened the closed door,enough that would fit her body and tried her hardest to not make the door squeak.She saw that Jonghyun was lying down on his bed and quickly kneeled closer to his face.

''I'm sorry if I caused trouble for you and placed too much cakes in your mouth.'' Luna whispered.

The moonlight was shinning brightly and a ray of moonlight was on Jonghyun's face.Luna saw that he was already peacefully sleeping but she slightly smiled when she saw that he still had a smile on his handsome face.

*You idiot!* Luna shook her head in amusement.

Luna looked at Jonghyun's face for a while then without thinking,she took her hand and placed her hand on Jonghyun's head.She patted it for a few times then walked out of his bedroom.

*Wait why did I just do that?!* Luna questioned herself. *I don't know.Maybe I have gone crazy like him since I do spend lots of time with him.''


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 17! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter! 

Anyone has any request then please do tell me as I will fulfill your request! Request to me as many as moments as you would like and I promise to add them in the chapters :D


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!

 

 


I would also like to thank this amazing 1 person who upvoted this story