First introduction part 2

You're being watched

Well I have to study for exams but I couldn't resist not updating so I decided to update for all of you today rather than study and besides the exam is maths so I am not really nervous for that one! I am quite good in maths :D since updates happen every two days after the every update I decided to just update after a day of the lsat update since I really wanted to write the part 2 of our characters' introduction :D


The ten people all stand in the living room,confused with what to do next.

''Now wait a minute here,what are you all doing in rank A* if you aren't smart?!'' Onew furiously asked.

''I don't know smart boy!'' Krystal coldly replied.

''Just because we aren't smart doesn't mean we can't move you know!'' Key scoffed.

''But only rank A students should have moved! I mean we were the ones who worked the hardest to reach rank A you know!'' Onew replied.

''Okay look Mr.Class President I don't know why we all are selected to move but hey we have moved okay so quit being all angry and defensive about us moving here.I mean we didn't even wanted to move in the first place right guys?'' Victoria said and everyone argeed with her.

''Hello rank A* I assume you all have meet and introduced yourself to each other!'' Mr.Kim's voice spoke.

''Did I just hear Mr.Kim's voice?'' Taemin asked.

''I swear I did as well.'' Jonghyun curiously replied.

''I thought I was the only one hearing things.'' Minho scratched his head.

''I am speaking to you through a microphone and a speaker is on the corner of the upper walls.Look at the corner of the walls and you will see speakers all attached to it.'' Mr.Kim informed and everyone saw small speakers attached to the wall. ''Anyway I can see you all are excited to be in rank A*!''

''I most definitely am NOT!'' Onew angrily responded to the questioned and the others rolled their eyes.

''And why is that?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''Seriously just stop it already.Okay Mr.Kim he's just angry that we,all who were in a lower rank than rank A moved into rank A* so he thinks we don't deserve to move but I mean how is it our fault that we moved?'' Victoria explained while glaring at Onew. ''It's not like we were the ones forcing Mr.Kim to move us in the first place.''

''But it's NOT fair!'' Onew raged. ''I worked my off since the start of the first school year of the college to reach where I am!''

''But you were in rank A since the start of the college.'' Key rolled his eyes.

''My hard work from previous school years had payed off.'' Onew replied.

''I do see the problem Onew but I think these 9 other pupils are as deserving to move as you are.'' Mr.Kim replied.

''HOW?! Were they in rank A since the start like me? Wait I can see that none of them were in the rank A like me and well except for....'' Onew looked at Sulli. ''What's your name again?''

''Sulli!'' Taemin answered for Sulli. ''It's okay I remember you!''

''Thank you for answering the question.'' Sulli politely bowed.

''Don't be so formal Sulli just call me Taemin!'' Taemin winked.

''YA Flirt boy if you are done with the flirting can I please continue?!'' Onew raged.

''Dude you're the one getting all moody about the rank A* moving thing.'' Taemin rudely replied back.

''YA How dare you talk to your hyung like that!'' Onew glared at Taemin.

''I don't care if you are older or younger than me.'' Taemin answered back.

''STOP IT!'' Mr.Kim demanded and everyone stayed silent. ''Onew first of all I do realise that you are angry but I ensure you that these 9 other people are deserving to move.''

''What ranks were they all in?!'' Onew asked.

''Rank A!'' Sulli replied.

''Okay she deserves to move.'' Onew smiled.

''Rank B!'' Minho answered back.

''Not bad.'' Onew nodded.

''Rank B as well.'' Luna said.

''That isn't a grade that is fair from A so I guess she is okay to move as well.'' Onew replied.

''Rank C!'' Victoria and Key rolled their eyes at Onew.

''See now that grade is something I don't think deserves to move this high!'' Onew argued.

''Hey stop inspecting about this stupid rank thing.No one really cares about it!'' Victoria argued back.

''YEAH Smart boy!'' Key scoffed.

''I don't care if I am over-reacting because I have the right to.Okay how about you flirt boy and you brat girl?'' Onew asked.

''Excuse me this brat girl has a name you know.'' Krystal gave Onew a look. ''Anyway I was in rank D.''

''Same!'' Taemin replied.

''Now what in the world is a rank D doing in a rank A* class?! They are just uncapable of moving!'' Onew raged.

''Hey I was in rank E.'' Amber told.

''Even I was in rank E!'' Jonghyun argeed with Amber.

''WHAT?! Now how is two rank E students here?! The people who are at the bottom of the class moved to the highest class?! HOW?!'' Onew demanded to know.

''Onew I do understand that you are a bit angry but there is no need to over-react.'' Mr.Kim spoke.

''Oh I am over-reacting am I?!'' Onew asked.

''YES YOU ARE!'' The others shouted.

''Okay let me see how I should react here.I'm stuck with a nerd that is the only one that deserves to move,an athelete,a musician,a head cheerleader,a gossip king,a flirt that loves to play with girls' hearts,a rich brat girl,an outcast and a boy that does nothing but play pranks! How can I NOT over-react!?'' Onew outraged.

''Onew please calm down already.'' Mr.Kim responded.

''You know what? I'm out of here.Screw this rank!'' Onew shook his head and took his suitcase out of his room. ''I am not going to be in a rank that almost everyone,except one person,doesn't even have the same intelligence as me.''

''Not so fast Mr.Onew.Not so fast!'' Mr.Kim smirked. ''You wouldn't want to do that especially not after signing the forms.''

''HEY if he is leaving then even I want to leave!'' Victoria shouted and the others nodded their head in argeement.

''Well let me first tell you something before you all leave then.'' Mr.Kim smiled. ''Remember the forms I asked you all to sign? Well they weren't really forms.Those were contracts stating that you argee to live in this mansion for as long as a school year and agree to all the rules that was listed in the contract.''

''No we did not!'' Krystal denied.

''Oh yes you all did.The forms were actually contracts and do you all know what happens when you decided to break the contract before they actually expire?'' Mr.Kim smiled. ''First let me get to the richest and highest social class students,which is Krystal and Onew.It states that all your properties and businesses that your parents have or you have received will all belong to me and this will make you bankrupt with no money so say goodbye to everything if you two leave this mansion's door.''

''NO!'' Krystal and Onew both were shocked with what they heard.

''Yes indeed!'' Mr.Kim evily laughed. ''Now do you wish to leave or stay? Onew honestly it will not take a second to make you bankrupt since you are almost at an age that you will inherit everything from your parents while you Krystal,as soon as you are 18 which is extremely close by,your daddy's businesses and your own mansion will be taken by me and as the contract state that your dad can't sue me or do anything against me since you,his next heir has already sighed it as an argeement.''

''But..But I read it! I read the forms!!!'' Onew angrily informed.

''What? That fake form folder I showed you? You honestly think I didn't prepare especially for you? I knew out of the 10 you would definitely read the folders so I got two folders that were the exact same.I made you read the fake one and before you signed it,remember the time I told you to go to Mr.Park to get your certificate? Well that was because I wanted to change the folders so you'll sign the real one.Honestly Onew don't take your principal to be a fool.'' Mr.Kim laughed. ''As for you Victoria.''

Everyone looked at Victoria while she gulped at what he was going to say to her.

''You were so stupid enough not to even bother to know what the form was about.'' Mr.Kim scoffed. ''At least the other students all took their time and first asked me what the form was about while you foolishly signed the contract without even hearing a single word of what it is.''

''Ha that's thick of you.'' Onew laughed.

''Shut up!'' Victoria angrily glared at Onew,who stopped laughing.

''Hey jokes on you Mr.Principal since the rest of us aren't as rich as Onew and Krystal.'' Jonghyun pointed at the mistake of Mr.Kim's.

''YEAH!'' The other 7 smiled.

''I'm afraid the jokes is on you Mr.Jonghyun.You see since you and Taemin are both from a high to middle class range it still applies to you two as well.'' Mr.Kim laughed. ''With Taemin's father's restaurant business that is doing well and his few properties while you,Jonghyun have your mother owning a mall that is also doing good business and you,yourself contain a few properties as well.The contract still applies to you.''

''Oh my god!'' Taemin and Jonghyun both were shocked.

''HA well how about the rest of us! We aren't from the high class anyway!'' Key informed.

''You think I don't know that Mr.Key?'' Mr.Kim smirked. ''As for Minho,Victoria and Key who are in a middle social class,Luna who is in a low to middle social class while Amber and Sulli are in the low social class,you all will not only give me your houses which will make both you and your parents homeless you all will have to work for me until your death!''

''Our death!?'' Key asked.

''Yes you will work for me until you die and about the job's costs then the contract simply said that the most you all will get for a year is only 10,000 won which in reality will not even let you get through a day since 1000 won is a 1 dollar and most things in Korea cost a lot more than 10,000 won.'' Mr.Kim informed.

''Oh my god we're all doomed.'' Sulli placed her hand on her forehead and sat down on the sofa.

''How could you think like this?'' Luna angrily asked.

''Hey I'm actually giving you more benefits okay.You get to live in this mansion,you won't have to go to classes as much and can only go to the classes if you want to.All the freedom!'' Mr.Kim told.

''Can we,at least,go outside when it is Saturday or Sunday?'' Krystal asked.

''I don't think so Miss.Krystal.I might let you all go for a little while but going to your parents is out of the question and since the whole world will know who you all are since I have announced your movement to rank A* to the press with your photographs then it is just simply impossible not to be seen.'' Mr.Kim smirked.

''We're totally trapped in here forever!!!!'' Key whined.

''Not forever Mr.Key! Only till this school year is over but trust me the school year has just began so I won't let you out of here for a long time.'' Mr.Kim laughed. ''So do you all still want to leave or maybe not?''

''You already know our answer.'' Amber replied.

''Very good! That's what I wanted to hear.'' Mr.Kim smiled. ''Since it's your first meeting with each other why don't you socialise with each other while I get back to work.''

Mr.Kim turned the microphone off,smirked and looked at the footage of cctv cameras which was in all the places except the toilets,of course.The TV show's first episode was almost coming together as this was going to be the first episode to feature to the world.Of course it will be finished after they go to sleep,edit the unwanted parts and perfect the episode then show it to the world.

''It's all coming together!'' Mr.Kim smiled.

''This is like so unfair!'' Victoria stomped her feet and sat down on the sofa with her face on her hand.

''I can't believe our principal is this conning!'' Minho surprising said.

''So what are we going to do in here until we actually get out at the end of the school year?'' Amber asked.

''Onew!'' Victoria said and everyone looked at him expecting for an answer.

''I don't know but I don't even know what to do right now!'' Onew angrily expressed.

''Daddy's going to kill me if he finds this out!'' Krystal sighed.

''You and your daddy!'' Minho chuckled.

''What about him!?'' Krystal asked with her hands on her hips.

''Nothing it's just that all you do is go....'' Minho said and then mocked Krystal's voice when he said ''Daddy,Daddy,Daddy!''

''Excuse me?!'' Krystal gasped at the rudeness of Minho's mocking. ''I do NOT do that!''

''Yes you do!' Minho argued. ''That's all you do brat gir!''

'HEY! I am NOT a brat girl!'' Krystal argued back.

''Oh really? Daddy brought this and Daddy brought that! Daddy is now going to buy me a new pony and a little house!'' Minho mocked Krystal's voice.

*SLAP*

Krystal angrily slapped Minho's head with her hand.

''OW!'' Minho yelled as he massaged his head.

''Shut up Mr.I'm so sporty! I can do anything!'' Krystal rolled her eyes.

''You didn't have to hit me that hard you know!'' Minho glared.

''Or what?! What would you do if I did that again?!'' Krystal leaned in closer to Minho.

''What will I do?!'' Minho angrily asked while taking a step closer to Krystal.

''Yeah whatcha gonna do?'' Krystal asked while taking a step closer to Minho.

''Trust me babe you don't want to know.'' Minho scoffed while taking a step closer to Krystal.

''Oh really? I think I do!'' Krystal rudely replied and took a step closer to Minho.

''How short are you?'' Minho laughed when he realised that they were only an a few centimetres away from each other's bodies and that Krystal had to face up to look at Minho's face.

''At least I am not shorter than Luna!'' Krystal defended.

''HEY!'' Luna shouted.

''Sorry but it's true!'' Krystal said while giving a smile to Luna then glaring back at Minho.

Jonghyun walked and stood next to Luna.

''Haha it's true! Look how short she is compared even to me!'' Jonghyun laughed.

''YA Stop it!'' Luna angrily replied. ''You are the shortest guy in here anyway!''

''But I,at least,am not the shortest person in here!'' Jonghyun laughed.

''It's NOT Funny!'' Luna demanded Jonghyun to stop laughing.

''Hey there Miss.Shorty how are you?'' Jonghyun asked. ''Oh wait where did you go? I can't see you anymore!''

''YA!'' Luna angrily exclaimed. ''Why don't you take this for a way to see where I am!''

*STOMP*

Luna angrily stomped on Jonghyun's foot.

''OW!'' Jonghyun screamed then jumped on the other foot while trying to message the injured foot. ''That hurts!''

''You did deserve it!'' Luna stuck her tongue at Jonghyun.

''Well you all please just arguing already!'' Victoria demanded. ''Now let's all sit down on the sofa while we try to get to know each other.We are stuck in here so it's better to know one another as we all are going to have to see each other's faces for a long time.''

''Hey I'm hungry!'' Taemin informed.

''Me too!'' Everyone replied.

''Why don't I make you all a treat then!'' Luna smiled.

''Wait!!! Can you cook!?'' Key asked. ''Cause I'll be very honest here.I don't want to eat someone's burnt cooking.''

''Well it's too early for dinner so I won't cook for now.'' Victoria replied. ''I'm quite good at making three course meals that include breakfast,dinner and lunch but it's just that desserts are a bit difficult for me since I tend to be too strong at the part where you have to mix the ingredients.''

''No problem! My forte in cooking is desserts and pastries!'' Luna happily exclaimed and walked towards the kitchen.

''Do you need any help?'' Minho asked.

''No no it's fine.'' Luna smiled. ''I can cook a simple chocolate log roll for all of you in just 10 minutes!'' Luna informed.

''GO LUNA!'' Taemin exclaimed.

''Thank you Luna!'' Everyone thanked.

''It's okay!'' Luna giggled and started to make the chocolate log roll.

After mixing the ingredients,mixing them all together and placing them in the oven for it to cook,a delicious lingering smell came out and everyone else smelt the smell.

''That smells so good!!!'' Amber commented.

''I can't wait to try some!'' Jonghyun patted his stomach while impatiently waiting for the dessert.

''Luna is it done?'' Krystal asked.

''It's almost ready! Just give me 2 minutes!'' Luna smiled.

Luna took out the baked chocolate roll and decorated it with melted chocolate and whipped cream.The other nine all took a quite peek of the chocolate log roll that was being decorated by Luna,from their sofa and all got more hungrier.

''Is she done yet?'' Victoria asked as her stomach grumbled.

Luna cut the chocolate log roll into 10 equal pieces and placed them into a small plate that fitted.Luna walked to the living room while carrying the plate with the dessert on top of it while the other nine all brightly smiled like they finally found paradise.

''Okay everyone! Here is a chocolate cake type of dish and everyone eat one okay.'' Luna smiled and everyone nodded.

''Wait Wait Wait!!!!'' Jonghyun stopped everyone. ''Let me taste it a bit.Just to see if it is okay or not.''

''Okay but be quick!'' Onew impatiently replied.

Jonghyun took a small bite of the chocolate log roll and it tasted like heaven to him.He soon snatched the whole plate and stuffed all the 10 pieces of chocolate log roll in his mouth.He cherished the delicious taste exploding beautifully in his mouth while the other nine were shocked with what he just did.

''O-Okay someone please tell me he did not just eat them all?'' Krystal was surprised.

''H-He did?!'' Minho couldn't speak since he was so shocked.

''YA?! WHAT DID YOU DO?!'' Luna yelled.

''What?'' Jonghyun asked while the other nine were all glaring angrily at him.

''YOU ATE EVERYTHING!!'' Luna screamed.

''S-Sorry but it was just so good.I couldn't help it!'' Jonghyun commented.

''WHAT?!'' Luna was just shocked and angry.

''Luna you did an amazing job!'' Jonghyun winked at Luna and showed her a thumbs up.

''YOU JERK!'' Luna yelled and lifted a magazine.

Luna angrily rolled up the magazine and looked at Jonghyun while the other 9 was so angry.Luna walked up to Jonghyun while hitting the rolled up magazine on her palm.

''H-Hey c-come on now.T-That's not nice!'' Jonghyun took a few steps backwards while giving a weak smile to Luna.

''You jerk!'' Luna angrily glared at Jonghyun and walked closer to him.

''Beat him Luna!'' Victoria encouraged.

''Beat the hell out of that monster!!!!'' Onew commented.

''He deserves it!'' Amber shouted.

''He must die for that!!!!'' Key agree.

''He must pay for his sins!'' Krystal angrily said.

''Making everyone hungry!'' Minho joined in.

''He shouldn't have done that!'' Sulli frowned.

''Kill him Luna!'' Taemin angrily cheered.

''Get ready to die Kim Jonghyun!'' Luna glared at him. ''Any last wishes?''

''Please don't kill me!'' Jonghyun begged when he found out that his back was against the wall.

''Sorry that won't work on me!'' Luna smirked.

''No No L-Luna!'' Jonghyun raised his two hands in front of his body while closing his eyes.

*BAM*

Luna smacked Jonghyun's arm with the newspaper.Luna then continued to hit him on the arm,leg and head.Jonghyun ran after getting beaten a few times into his room and Luna ran after him.

''KILL HIM!!!!!!'' The other 9 all shouted without getting out of their seat.

Luna walked inside his room and locked the door,making Jonghyun's escape impossible.

''L-Luna!!!'' Jonghyun gave a weak smile.

Luna walked slowly towards Jonghyun,who was so scared right now.Luna evily smiled at Jonghyun while patting the rolled up magazine on her palm while Jonghyun weakly smiled in fear and tried hard to think on how to make her stop.Luna walked closer but then due to Jonghyun's messy habits,there was a shoe that was on Luna's way that Luna had not noticed at all.Luna then tripped on Jonghyun's shoe and landed on Jonghyun,who landed on his bed.Luna was on top of Jonghyun while Jonghyun just curiously blinked back.JongNa were both surprised and were still for a while,just blinking their eyes while looking at each other.Luna looked down on Jonghyun while Jonghyun was staring upwards at Luna.Luna then immediately stood up and.............

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!'' Luna screamed while running out of Jonghyun's room while Jonghyun was just confused with what just happened.

''What?! What?!'' Everyone else asked.

Luna was just out of words to tell everyone what had just happened.

''She saw a spider!'' Jonghyun joked while getting out of his room.

''A spider? Haha!'' Key laughed.

''A spider is scary through!'' Krystal commented.

''I know I can give you a spider one day.'' Minho smiled.

''YA?! You want to die?'' Krystal showed Minho her fist.

''I'm going to my room!'' Luna quickly ran in her room and closed the door.

''What was that all about?'' Amber asked.

''Girls! Always confuse me I tell you.'' Onew shook his head.

''Now that we couldn't eat Luna's delicious dessert due to that pig over there,I'll make dinner then!'' Victoria informed and went inside the kitchen


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 6! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!

I hope Jungsister enjoyed the MinStal moment I made since she had requested for MinStal moment and JongNa's first scene!!!!! Those poor two shorties don't even know what was actually happening and poor them so embarrassed by the moment already xD while our two leaders OnToria seem to be in an argumentive mood with each other :P

Anyone has any request then please do tell me as I will fulfill your request! Request to me as many as moments as you would like and I promise to add them in the chapters :D


One question that I would like to ask the readers and please do answer!

-Would you guys like to read the story like this or would you like to have colours involved?

So for example in colours involved,Onew's line would be like 'hey' so everytime a characters speaks a colour would come or would you like to read it like how it is right now?

A)With colours involved?

B)Leave it like it is?