Are you jealous?

You're being watched

Sulli leaned against the wall as she lied her legs down on the bed.She grabbed a cushion and held it against her chest as she stared into space.All she was thinking about right now was how different Taemin has become.

*Why is he so different? Why is he so quiet? Is there anything I have done?* Sulli continue to think.

Sulli tilted her head as she began to think even more but then suddenly she heard a cute laugh that interrupted her thoughts. She turned to her side to see Taemin with his arms crossed while he had a huge grin on his face.

"Sulli Sulli Sulli!" Taemin teased as he shook his head. 

"Yes?" Sulli said.

"Just admit it!" Taemin smiled as he leaned in closer.

"W-What?" Sulli questioned.

"You're thinking a lot about me! I have become the main attention in your life right now!" Taemin smirked.

"No!" Sulli shook her head. "It's nothing like that!" 

"Oh yes it is! May I ask why are you thinking about me? " Taemin grinned. "Why am I always in your thoughts? Why do you care about how I am different around you? Why do you even think about how I am behaving around you?"

"Because you're my friend!" Sulli replied.

"Lies!" Taemin leaned in closer to Sulli's face as he tapped her temple with his index finger. "I think you might be starting to like me Sulli!"

"N-No!" Sulli disagreed. 

"Think about it this way! You don't even think or bother to talk to me before but nowadays all you have been doing is thinking about me and trying to speak to me as much as you can while I don't speak to you as much as I used to and why is that?" Taemin questioned.

"B-Because...I...I..er...I mean you and I are friends so that's what friends do isn't it?" Sulli replied.

"Is it?" Taemin smirked. "Since when did friends start thinking about each other everyday and most of their thoughts are about their friend? Since when did friends question each other about each other everyday?"

"I...I...Don't question me a lot Taemin!" Sulli stood up as she was unable to answer any of his questions while Taemin smirked.

"Sulli?" Taemin called out.

"Yes?" Sulli turned around to find another Taemin standing behind her. "W-W-What?!?!?!"

"Why were you shouting my name?" Taemin asked.

Sulli turned back around to find that Taemin to disappear.

"Was he just my imagination?!" Sulli whispered to herself.

"What?" Taemin asked.

"Nothing!!!" Sulli ran to her room in embarrassment.

"What's up with her?" Taemin asked himself in confusion.

 

Amber pulled Key inside a room that had a boxing ring.

"Come on let's go!!!!" Amber pulled Key inside.

"Boxing?!?! No Way!" Key disagreed.

"Too bad you are already here!!" Amber chuckled as she pushed Key in the ring.

"I don't want my perfect face to be bruised!" Key demanded.

"Just wear it you idiot!" Amber threw a pair of boxing gloves.

"Oh god!" Key diva-ishly said as he wore the gloves. "Now what?"

"We fight!" Amber chuckled as she began to punch Key's stomach.

"Ow?! That hurts!" Key raised his eyebrow but Amber didn't stop. "Hey I said stop it!"

"The only way you can stop me is by fighting back!" Amber laughed as she carried on.

"I don't know how to do boxing so at least teach me by giving me a training!" Key shouted.

"Alright fine!" Amber stopped fighting. "You see that punching bag,first show me the best punch you can do!"

"That's easy!" Key stood in front of the punching bag and punched it with all his might.

"That's it?" Amber laughed as she thought the punch was weak.

"No!" Key lied. "I just showed you a small demo of my power!"

"Fine show me your best shot!" Amber crossed her arms.

"Okay this is my best shot!" Key threw another punch.

"That's weak as well!" Amber laughed again.

"I was lying to you again! I will just show you my move on the boxing ring!" Key replied.

"Fine let's play then!" Amber got inside the ring and Key slowly followed. "Let's go! We can both hit each other as hard as we can!"

"F-Fine!" Key in surely replied then Amber started to hit him as hard as she could. "Ow?! Ow?! OW?! Stop that!"

"I'm allowed!" Amber hit him again.

"Not that hard!" Key whined.

"I can!" Amber said as she still continued to hit.

"Amber Liu stop it!" Key demanded.

"Make me!" Amber still continued to hit.

"Stop!" Key was getting angry.

"Make me you retard!" Amber hit him again.

"AMBER LIU!!!!" Key yelled at the top of his lungs with his fist in the air.

Key looked at Amber,who had her eyes tightly closed as she was expecting the hit but she felt nothing.She opened her eyes to see Key back to normal as his hands were down again.

"What happen? Aren't you going to hit me?" Amber asked.

"I can't hurt you even if I wanted to!" Key sighed while Amber stared at Key. "You wanted to see how strong I am! Check this out then!"

Key punched the punching bag as hard as he could,showing his true strength which made Amber shocked as it was extremely strong! A million times stronger than what Amber had expected.

*I can't hurt you even if I wanted to!* Those words echoed inside Amber's head.

 

Minho smirked as he entered Krystal's bedroom then....

"Behold the amazing and handsome Minho Choi is present in your life!!!" Minho announced as he entered inside but then was surprised to see Krystal lying down on her bed.

"W-What?" Krystal looked at Minho with tissue in her hand while her face was red.

"What's up with you?" Minho raised his eyebrow.

"Can't you see that I have a fever and a cold?!" Krystal rudely said.

"Sorry for asking then!" Minho rolled his eyes. "Anyway just try to get well soon or something!"

"You stupid rude man! I am not going to just get well soon or something!" Krystal glared at Minho. "Get out of my room!!!!!"

"How rude!" Minho scoffed then got out.

After a few minutes Minho entered the bedroom again.

"YA get out!!!" Krystal demanded.

"Wait!" Minho called out.  "I brought something for you!"

"Y-You d-did?" Krystal asked as she stopped herself from throwing her shoe at Minho.

"Yeah!" Minho showed her a tray that had a bowl of porridge,water and medicine in it.

"I'm not hungry!" Krystal lied but then her stomach growled which made Minho to smirk at her as he helped her to sit up in her bed.

"Still going to lie?" Minho smirked.

"What if you poisoned my food?" Krystal glared.

"I promise you I haven't!" Minho replied. "Now eat up!"

Krystal took a spoonful of porridge that Minho fed her.

"You're so messy Soojung!" Minho wiped Krystal's mouth with a tissue and both of them froze.

MinStal both stared at each other for a few long seconds as they felt a tiny spark inside them.They both had a slight hidden smile as they continue to look more at each other but then Krystal and Minho both heard a voice that interrupted their gaze and looked away.Krystal looked to her right while Minho cleared his throat and placed the finished bowl of porridge in the desk.

"Now it's time for medicine!'' Minho announced.

"Ew No! I don't want it!" Krystal shook her head.

"All you need to have is one spoonful! Just one!" Minho told.

"No way! I hate medicine ! They taste so disgusting and look so yucky!" Krystal frowned.

"Please just take one!" Minho sighed.

"No!!!" Krystal shook her head.

"Here it comes!!!" Minho forcefully shoved the spoonful of medicine in Krystal's mouth.

Krystal's eyes goes wide as the disgusting taste occured in .She quickly ran to the bathroom and was about to spit it out when...

"Do not throw it out!!!!" Minho ordered as he stood behind her. "I will make you have another spoonful of medicine if you dare spit it out!"

Krystal unwanting swallows the disgusting medicine inside as she tightly closed her eyes,hoping this moment will just go away.

"OKAY I AM DONE!" Krystal yelled as she glared at Minho,who was bursting out laughing. "Argh I hate you!!!

 

The gang were all at the garden when the night-sky was clear and the stars were shinning brightly.They were all celebrating the fact that they had spent 3 months in the house! Krystal,who was still unwell,was sitting on a comfy chair as she covered herself with a blanket and had tissues in her hand every time she sneezed.

"Poor unwell Krystal!" Taemin said.

"It's a shame she had to be sick today!" Onew agreed.

"I bet she would have liked to join us for ice cream and cake!" Key said.

"She got unwell in a bad day!" Jonghyun agreed.

"I will just check on her!" Victoria walked to Krystal.

"Oh I will just stock on some more cakes!" Luna said.

"More!!!" Jonghyun got excited.

"Not for you!" Luna stuck her tongue out.

"It is such a beautiful night through!" Sulli looked at the night sky.

"I agree!" Amber smiled.

"Beautiful!" Taemin smiled at Sulli.

"What is?" Sulli looked at Taemin.

"I...er..I...I m-mean the night sky!" Taemin quickly walked off.

"Don't eat them all!" Luna glared at Jonghyun,who was busy stuffing himself with the cakes.

"I'm not!" Jonghyun spoke but his action said the other thing.

"YA!" Luna slapped Jonghyun's head. "Don't you dare be greedy!"

"Ow!!!!" Jonghyun whined.

Krystal loudly sneezed then wiped her nose with tissues.

"God why am I sick?!" Krystal asked in annoyance.

"Poor Krystal!" Minho chuckled .

"It's not funny!" Krystal glared.

"Victoria!!" Onew called out.

"Yeah?" Victoria looked at him.

"Close your eyes!" Onew said.

"Huh?" Victoria replied.

"Close your eyes!!!" Onew demanded and Victoria did so. 

Onew quickly brought a piece of chocolate cake,which was Victoria's favourite,and placed it on her hands.

"I..er..saved it for you!" Onew said. "It was the last piece as well!"

"Oh thank you! I really appreciate it!" Victoria smiled.

Victoria walked over to Luna and sat down next to her.

"I know what you are thinking Luna!" Victoria smiled.

"Me? What am I thinking?" Luna asked.

"It's obvious!" Victoria giggled.

"What are you talking about?" Luna raised her eyebrow.

"Jonghyun!" Victoria smirked .

"J-Jonghyun? I don't care about him!" Luna scoffed. "And what is so obvious about us?"

"You notice and stare at him a lot! I think something will or is already happening between you two!" Victoria said.

"Me and him?! Pffttt he wishes!" Luna rolled her eyes.

"Luna-ah!" Jonghyun called out.

"Yeah?" Luna asked.

"Do you think this flower is---" Jonghyun was interrupted.

"I know it is for me !" Luna rolled her eyes as she snatched the flower out of Jonghyun's hands.

"Actually it was for Krystal! I wanted to give her this as a get well soon present!" Jonghyun told.

"Krystal?! K-Krystal?!" Luna threw the flower to Jonghyun. "Fine just go and give it to her then!"

"Are you jealous?" Victoria asked as the two girls saw Jonghyun walk off.

"Me and jealous?! That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!" Luna stood up. "I am tired so I am just going to go to my room!"

Victoria chuckled as she saw Luna storm off in anger. "She is totally jealous!"

"Victoria where's Luna?" Jonghyun came back.

"She's in her room so why don't you check on her!" Victoria giggled.

"Sure!" Jonghyun walked over to Luna's room. "Luna?"

"What do you want? Did Krystal enjoy that flower?" Luna crossed her arms.

"Yeah she did actually!" Jonghyun smiled.

"Is that all you came here to tell me??" Luna raised her eyebrow.

"No I actually made this for you!" Jonghyun showed a cute rose and daisy mix headband. "I hope you would like it!"

Jonghyun placed the headband on Luna's head as they looked at the mirror.

"You look beautiful!" Jonghyun praised.

"T-Thank you!" Luna blushed.

"Why were you angry that I was giving Krystal a flower?" Jonghyun questioned.

"No reason now bye bye!" Luna pushed Jonghyun out of her bedroom and shut the door closed.

*I look beautiful!* Luna adored herself as she stared at herself in the mirror and felt happy about the headband she received. *Krystal got only a flower while I got a headband! Take that Krystal!!*