Questions and Answers!

You're being watched

A/N=

  1.    Moyamoyo requested for KeyBer
  2.    Sixassasin has requested for KeyBer
  3.     Loly21 has requested for KeyBer
  4.    Hannasya has requested for TaeLli
  5.     Shinssul has requested for TaeLli
  6.     Atie31 has requested for TaeLli
  7.     Kryoon9490 has requested for 2 MinStal and OnToria
  8.    Byunsoo has requested for MinStal
  9.   Minstalshawol has requested for 2 MinStal
  10.   Mblaqjjang has requested for KeyBer,JongNa and OnToria
  11.   Misscookies13 has requested for MinStal
  12.    Nichkhuntoria has requested for MinStal and OnToria
  13.    KeyAmber has requested for KeyBer
  14.    Daisydayang has requested for MinStal and TaeLli
  15.    Brave_Heart has requested for JongNa and TaeLli
  16.    Xxkpopbetchxx has requested for KeyBer
  17.    Kakatiny has requested for 2 JongNa,2 KeyBer and 2 MinStal
  18.    Dhedho has requested for MinStal
  19.     MinSoojung has requested for MinStal and KeyBer
  20.     Fxshirley has requested for TaeLli
  21.     Fx920927 has requested for MinStal and JongNa
  22.     Iceddprincess has requested for MinStal
  23.     MinhoSmile has requested for MinStal
  24.    Affxtions has requested for MinStal and OnToria
  25.    ShinigU  has requested for TaeLli

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D


''Park!'' Mr.Kim called out as Mr.Park was entering inside.

''Yes sir?'' Mr.Park asked.

''Have you got today's task ready?'' Mr.Kim questioned.

''Yes sir! I have obtained all of the questions we have gotten from the viewers!'' Mr.Park informed. ''In a matter of fact,we had gotten so much that I had to be really careful in choosing which questions we should ask,which doesn't reveal about them being in a show and that was very hard sir as so many questions was about being famous and being on the show.''

''Let me first look at the questions before we decide to ask!'' Mr.Kim ordered and looked at the questions,Mr.Park handed in. ''Yes I see there is so problem so we can air these questions!''

''Excellent sir!'' Mr.Park smiled. ''Should we start the questions now?''

''Let's start now!'' Mr.Kim nodded his head and took the mic to on it. ''Greetings rank A*!''

The 10 all stopped as they looked at the speakers.

''I would like all of you to make your way to the living room as I have a task for you all.'' Mr.Kim announced.

''Oh no!'' They all whined. ''Another task again?!''

''Yes now sit down on the sofa!'' Mr.Kim demanded and they all did so.

Taemin quickly ran to Sulli's side and sat beside her whilst Sulli just gave him a weird look as he sat beside her.Krystal sat beside Sulli whilst Minho sat down on the chair.Jonghyun sat on the sofa chair whilst Luna just sat down beside OnToria.KeyBer just shruggled their shoulders as they both sat down on the sofa together.

''I'm glad all of you have sat down now.'' Mr.Kim said.

''What's the task?'' Krystal questioned.

''Is it something romantic like the roleplay week?'' Onew questioned.

''If it is then I don't wanna do it!'' Luna demanded.

''Yeah me too!'' Amber agreed.

''What's it about?'' Sulli asked.

''Today's task is only for today!'' Mr.Kim informed. ''It's just a Q and A task today!''

''A what and what now?'' Everyone asked.

''I ask some questions and you guys all give me your answers!'' Mr.Kim replied.

''Oh that's okay!'' Everyone agreed.

''I have the first question to both Krystal and Minho.'' Mr.Kim announced. ''The question is what do you two feel for each other?''

''Excuse me?'' Krystal raised her eyebrow.

''What kind of question is that?!'' Minho questioned back.

''Answer it!'' Mr.Kim demaned.

''I feel nothing for this idiot!'' Krystal replied. ''Not even one hint of anything!''

''Yeah we both hate each other and that's it!'' Minho glared at Krystal. ''Nothing more and nothing less.''

''Exactly!'' Krystal agreed.

''Alright thank you for answering the question and my second question is for Onew and Victoria.'' Mr.Kim announced. ''When Victoria was crying as she slammed you against the door,what did you two experience during that intense moment?''

''What?'' Both OnToria asked.

''During the time when Victoria was crying,you came to her aid to help her when she pushed herself to her and Onew,you were slammed against the door,what did you two experience during that moment?'' Mr.Kim repeated the question.

''Well I..uhm...felt okay.I felt that Onew was kind enough to help me and was nice enough to listen to me.'' Victoria replied.

''Well I felt pain since it was I,that was slammed against the door and felt the cold hard door behind my back but I felt..uhm..alright okay I guess.It was nice to help her,calm her but then I experienced difficulties when she was asleep so I had to sleep by sitting up.'' Onew answered.

''Thanks for that!'' Victoria thanked.

''It's okay!'' Onew nodded his head.

''Thank you for answering the question and now my next question is to Key and Amber.'' Mr.Kim announced. ''Why do you hate each other so much?''

''Because I hate him!'' Amber told. ''He hates me and I hate him.We've always felt that for each other ever since we were young.''

''Right!'' Key agreed. ''We can't agree with each other since we never agree with each other so why bother now?''

''Thank you for answering the question.'' Mr.Kim thanked. ''Next question is for Taemin and Sulli.What exactly do you two have? What is your relationship with each other? Are you like friends into lovers or strangers that are friends that are lovers? What is it?''

''Well....'' Taemin laughed as he looked at Sulli. ''We're more than lovers! We're soul mates aren't we?''

''What?! No!'' Sulli shook her head. ''We're just strangers that are friends and that's it! No lovers!''

''Are you sure? I think we're kinda being hasty.'' Taemin smiled. ''I think we're going to be lovers very soon since one of us has a crush on the other one eh?''

''Who?'' Sulli asked.

''You that's who.'' Taemin smiled.

''What rubbish!'' Sulli shook her head.

''Thank you for answering the question.'' Mr.Kim thanked again. ''My next question is to Minho and Krystal again.When you two exchanged kisses what feelings did you experience?''

''Feelings and all that again?'' Krystal raised her eyebrow.

''Are you trying to make us in love or something?'' Minho asked.

''Answer the question!'' Mr.Kim talked.

''Okay all I felt was ew,ew and ew! I hated it!'' Krystal growled.

''Me too! If only I wasn't forced in to it then I would have never done it!'' Minho growled back.

''HEY?!'' Krystal glared at Minho.

''Okay thank you for answering the question!'' Mr.Kim interrupted the argument. ''My next question is to Jonghyun and Luna! Why do you two do so many skinship with each other?''

''Okay I think that question should only be directed to him!'' Luna pointed to Jonghyun.

''Why me?! It's to both of us!'' Jonghyun replied.  ''And I don't know whatcha talking about since I don't think me and Luna does a lot of skinship.I think the only time I did skinship with her was when we were doing the roleplay since we were forced to be romantic but before the roleplay,we never did any skinship!''

Everyone looked at Jonghyun with a confused expression as to what he was saying since he always does skinship with Luna.Luna was the most shocked one as she couldn't believe what he was even saying.All those times he did skinship with her like the basketball court and the kitchen and he just forgot them all.She was so speechless as her eyes blinked at Jonghyun.

''What?!'' Jonghyun asked everyone.

''Luna can you please answer the question?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''Oh sorry and I don't do a lot of skinship since Jonghyun is the one that does skinship whilst I'm more of a no-skinship person.'' Luna answered.

''Thank you for answering the question.Now my next question is to Minho and Krystal.'' Mr.Kim announced.

''Again?!'' MinStal both said.

''If you had gotten the chance to get married in real life would you do that?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''NO NO NO NO NO!'' MinStal both answered.

''Thank you for answering the question in a rather fast way.My next question is to Taemin and Sulli.'' Mr.Kim announced. ''What do you like about each other? A quality?''

''I'll go first!'' Taemin announced. ''I like Sulli's naiveness because it makes it easier for me to trick her and mess around with her!''

''I like his confidence because it's something I wish I had.'' Sulli answered.

''Does this make me your ideal type now?'' Taemin asked.

''No!'' Sulli replied.

''I bet it does now.'' Taemin winked at Sulli.

''Thank you for answering the question.My next question is to again Minho and Krystal.'' Mr.Kim announced. ''What do you two like about each other?''

''Nothing!'' MinStal both answered.

''There has to be something!'' Mr.Kim demanded.

''Fine you got first!'' Minho told.

''No you go first!'' Krystal argued.

''Krystal just go first!'' Mr.Kim sighed.

''I like his sport skills because sports is something I am okay at but wish to get better in.'' Krystal crossed her arms.

''Well I like her sense of fashion because it's quite good.She manages to style anything with anything and make it look good.'' Minho answered.

''Thank you for answering the question and I have another question to you two.'' Mr.Kim chuckled. ''If you two could go anywhere together,where would it be?''

''America!'' MinStal both replied then looked at each other as they were shocked that they agreed on something for the first time. ''You like America too?!''

''Yeah I was born there!'' Krystal replied.

''Well I actually want to go there since it's kinda of like my dream to visit USA.'' Minho told.

''Okay thank you for answering the question so now I have the next question to Onew and Victoria.'' Mr.Kim informed. ''If you two could do any roleplay from the other 4 pairs,whose roleplay would you have done?''

''Well I actually liked the family roleplay that Jonghyun and Luna did.'' Victoria answered. ''I'm basically the umma of this group so that roleplay would have made not much difference to me or Onew since he is treated like the appa of the group.''

''I agree!'' Onew replied.

''Thank you for answering the question.My next question goes to Minho and Krystal.'' Mr.Kim announced. ''What part of the wedding did you two enjoy?''

''So many questions for us!'' Krystal noticed.

''I know right.'' Minho nodded his head. ''I liked the part where I got dressed!''

''I meant which part of the wedding where you two were together did you enjoy?'' Mr.Kim repeated the question.

''Oh then well...'' Minho was about to answer when...

''IT'S THE KISS!'' The other 8 answered. ''They kissed each other so that's the part obviously!''

''NO IT'S NOT!'' Krystal yelled. ''I liked the part where we both said our vows because it sounded like our real life situations.''

''That was written by me and Luna!'' Jonghyun smiled.

''Well it was very nicely done!'' Krystal praised.

''I liked the part where we saw each other for the first time because..even if I hate to say this but Krystal was looking very beautiful on that day.'' Minho complimented.

''Even he was looking very hansome.'' Krystal complimented whilst she looked away.

''Okay thank you for answering the question you two.My next question goes to Key and Amber.'' Mr.Kim informed. ''Would you two ever like the chance to have a roleplay where kissing is involved?''

''What?!'' Key asked. ''Of course not!''

''Pffttt NO!'' Amber shook her head.

''Okay thank you for answering the question you two and my next question goes to you two again.'' Mr.Kim announced. ''What is your favourite childhood memory together?''

''When she and I went to the beach and swam in the sea together.'' Key replied. ''We were 7 and we were close back then.''

''Until he hung around with some idiots.'' Amber rolled his eyes.

''HEY?!'' Key glared.

''Amber your answer to the question is?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''Oh well..I like the moment where he and I entered the school talent show when we were young.'' Amber replied.

''Whatcha do?'' Taemin asked.

''Oh we just danced.'' Amber answered.

''Can we see it?'' Minho asked.

''NO!'' KeyBer both replied. ''Next question please!''

''Thank you for answering the question so now my next question is to both everyone.'' Mr.Kim announced. ''What is your favourite memory in the house with your partner?''

''Oh...well..I liked the moment where Onew was calming me down when I was crying.'' Victoria replied.

''I liked the moment where I teased Victoria when she was doing the remote control task.'' Onew chuckled.

''My favourite moment was when Key and I went on a date since that was the time we were nice to each other.'' Amber answered.

''I liked the remote control moment where I showed Amber her bra.'' Key laughed and Amber glared at him.

''I liked the moment when me and Luna were doing the roleplay especially the pranks!'' Jonghyun smiled.

''I liked the moment where..me and Jonghyun...well I actually like the moments where I beat him up.'' Luna told.

''When me and Sulli met each other,it was like love at first sight!'' Taemin teased.

''When Taemin proposed to me,it was nice.'' Sulli said.

''Ooohh you like that?'' Taemin asked while Sulli rolled her eyes.

''I guess it would be the wedding.'' Krystal shrugged her shoulders.

''When Krystal was impressed with my hot body.'' Minho flased his teeth. ''I knew that was the moment she wanted me!''

''It was not!'' Krystal argued.

''Okay thank you all for answering the question.My next question goes to both Minho and Krystal as well as Key and Amber.As you two are the ones that argue the most with each other,what is the one quality you hate about the other.

''Oh god there's many!'' Krystal said. ''Well the one thing I hate about him is that he is too annoying!''

''That's you!'' Minho glared. ''The one thing I hate about her is that she's too much of a daddy's little girl!''

''Am not!'' Krystal argued.

''I hate his arrogant confidence.'' Amber told.

''No fashion sense!'' Key replied.

''I have fashion sense okay.'' Amber argued.

''Yeah a rubbish one indeed.'' Key nodded his head.

''Thank you for answering the question now my next question is again to all of you.'' Mr.Kim announced. ''What is the one physical quality that you like about your partner?''

''I like Sulli's good looks!'' Taemin smiled.

''One quality!'' Mr.Kim repeated.

''Oh then she has very beautiful eyes.'' Taemin praised.

''I like his teeth!'' Sulli informed.

''I like his height!'' Krystal replied.

''Her cute cheeks.'' Minho answered.

''Her flat stomach!'' Jonghyun winked at Luna.

''YA?!'' Luna was embarrassed. ''His perfect nose.''

''You like my nose?'' Jonghyun asked.

''Yeah.'' Luna replied.

''His hair.'' Amber answered.

''Her body.'' Key said.

''His round face.'' Victoria praised.

''Her pink lips.'' Onew said.

''WHAT?!'' Everyone looked at Onew.

''What?'' Onew asked.

''You like my lips?'' Victoria questioned.

''Yeah it's very pink.It's a nice colour and your lips are in the perfect shape as well.'' Onew explained.

''Thank you for answering the question all of you.My next question goes to Minho and Krystal,Key and Amber and Taemin and Sulli.If you did get married then how many kids would you like with each other?''

''WHAT?!'' The 6 all asked.

''Just answer it!'' Mr.Kim demanded.

''I..well...haven't really thought about it but 2 kids would be nice.A boy and a girl.'' Krystal answered.

''I want 2 as well.A boy and a girl.'' Minho agreed.

''I want 3.Two twin girls and a boy.'' Sulli informed.

''I want 3 but two twin boys and a girl.'' Taemin answered.

''1! Just a boy.'' Amber said.

''2! A boy and a girl.'' Key disagreed.

''Okay thank you for answering the question now my next question goes to Minho and Krystal as well as Key and Amber.'' Mr.Kim informed. ''If you all went on a first date with each other then what is the skinship you would do? A kiss,a hug,holding hands or more?''

''Only uptil holding hands!'' Krystal and Amber both said.

''I would do uptil a hug.'' Minho replied.

''I would like to torture Amber so a kiss.'' Key smiled.

''Idiot!'' Amber rolled her eyes.

''Okay thank you for answering the question.Now my next question would go to Minho and Krystal and Jonghyun and Luna.'' Mr.Kim announced. ''What present do you think is the perfect gift to give to the other?''

''Obviously sports items!'' Krystal answered.

''Anything girly like makeup or clothes would do the trick.'' Minho replied.

''Obviously it must be food! Just make him anything and he'll eat it up.'' Luna said.

''Uhm...I guess music stuff.Maybe like a guitar or keyboard.'' Jonghyun replied.

''Thank you for answering the question now my next question goes to Minho and Krystal and Key and Amber.'' Mr.Kim informed. ''How do you think you can impress the other?''

''Impress?!'' Amber thought. ''I don't know.Maybe talk to him about fashion or dance for him or something.''

''Maybe talk to her about her feelings or something.'' Key shrugged his shoulders.

''Just say anything about sports.'' Krystal told.

''Anything about fashion and makeup.'' Minho replied.

''Thank you for answering the question now my next question goes to Minho and Krystal as well as Taemin and Sulli.'' Mr.Kim told. ''What colour do you think the other looks good in?''

''Colour? Well...uhm...Blue!'' Krystal answered. ''It makes him look more bright and friendly.''

''Red!'' Minho said. ''It brings out her nice brown hair and the colour glows on her face.''

''Green or Yellow.'' Taemin told. ''She's cute but the colours make her more cuter but also it makes her look a bit more mature so her beauty is also highlighted and shown.''

''Black.'' Sulli replied. ''He looks older and mature with the colour.Also makes him look hotter.''

''You think black makes me hot?'' Taemin smiled and Sulli nodded her head. ''Be prepared to see me in black then.''

''Okay thank you for answering the question now my next question is to Minho and Krystal,Taemin and Sulli and Jonghyun and Luna.'' Mr.Kim announced. ''If there was one love song you could dedicate to your partner,which song would it be?''

''Well I guess it would be I'm yours by Jason Mraz.'' Minho said.

''Love on Top by Beyonce!'' Krystal replied.

''With you by Chris Brown!'' Taemin told.

''No one by Alicia Keys!'' Sulli spoke.

''No air by Chris Brown and Jordin Sparks.'' Luna talked.

''Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat!'' Jonghyun answered.

''Okay thank you for answering so now the last question is to Minho and Krystal.'' Mr.Kim announced. ''Where,in Seoul,would you kiss each other?''

''Kiss?!'' MinStal both were shocked.

''Answer it come on.'' Mr.Kim ordered.

''I guess Hans River.'' Krystal told.

''Seoul Tower.'' Minho replied.

''Okay thank you all for answering my questions now goodbye.'' Mr.Kim turned off his mic.

''Weird questions.'' Sulli commented.

''I know.'' Taemin agreed.

''Did Mr.Kim think of those?'' Luna asked.

''I don't think so.'' Jonghyun replied.

''I wonder why he asked us those questions?'' Amber questioned.

''Who knows.'' Key shrugged his shoulders.

''We had the most questions!'' Minho told.

''Why did we have the most?'' Krystal asked.

''We had the least!'' Onew smiled.

''Thank God!'' Victoria chuckled.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 24! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter! 

If anyone was wondering why MinStal had the most questions then every request is a question asked so MinStal had the most request while OnToria had the least!

Anyone has any request then please do tell me as I will fulfill your request! Request to me as many as moments as you would like and I promise to add them in the chapters :D


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!

 


I would also like to thank these amazing 2 people who upvoted this story