Dressing up!

You're being watched

The ten students all walked down the stairs and saw Mr.Im standing on the ground,smiling at them as he saw their arrival.The students all got curious as to what was the new competition going to be all about.

''Hello!'' The students all greeted.

''Greetings rank A*'' Mr.Im nodded his head. ''How did you guys find the last challenge you all did?''

''It was so hard!'' Everyone whined.

''This idiot didn't even move properly!'' Krystal pushed Minho.

''Eh?! Says you who didn't even keep quiet properly!'' Minho glared.

''It was hard to be tied around the waist.'' Victoria bit her bottom lip.

''But it wasn't that bad for us!'' Onew grinned as he stood near Victoria.

''Idiot!'' Victoria stuck her tongue out.

''Our heads were tied.'' Jonghyun chuckled as he poked Luna's head.

''It was embarrassing.'' Luna covered her cheeks.

''Our arms were tied together so tightly!'' Key his arm.

''It hurted.'' Amber complained.

''We had the hardest one.'' Sulli whined.

''Being tied by the necks was the hardest one!'' Taemin agreed.

''Tonight I will reward you all with a little gift!'' Mr.Im eye-smiled. ''A welcome gift from me to you all.''

''Gift?!'' Everyone smiled but then frowned as they looked at one another. ''Wait there is some catch to it isn't it?''

''Don't know,maybe there is maybe there isn't.'' Mr.Im chuckled.

''What does that mean?!'' Taemin groaned.

''There's a challenge!'' Minho suspiciously looked at Mr.Im. ''Isn't it?''

''Do you know?'' Mr.Im smirked.

''What's the challenge?'' Onew asked.

''Very well spotted then!'' Mr.Im nodded his head. ''Before we continue,first I'll give you 5 teams,200 euros spending money that is taken from your accounts.''

''Where are we going?'' Luna titled her head.

''What are we going to do at the night?'' Sulli questioned.

''We have never done a challenge at night so this is weird.'' Krystal noticed.

''It involves the usual teams being together but this time you guys get more personal and closer than before.'' Mr.Im explained.

''What?!'' Victoria blinked her eyes. ''What do you mean by that??''

''Personal and closer?!'' Jonghyun repeated.

''Sounds interesting.'' Taemin laughed.

''I don't think it is meant in that way you ert!'' Key rolled his eyes.

''I think we are going to do the challenge before we have fun.'' Amber said what she thought.

''Okay I will just say what the challenge is like it is to avoid wasting anymore time.'' Mr.Im said. ''Now what do you all think when I say dress up?''

''Ooooohhhh are we going to see who dresses up the best?!'' Krystal got excited. ''I mean I am not trying to brag but I don't think I would lose.''

''Brat girl does have a lot of clothes for that.'' Minho scoffed.

''Not quite Krystal but a good guess.'' Mr.Im replied. ''The girls and the boys will swap roles.''

''Swap roles?'' Onew raised his eyebrow.

''Uhm....we are going to be the guys while the girls become us?'' Victoria said.

''Eh?! I swear we have already done that.'' Amber spoke.

''Any other guesses?'' Mr.Im questioned. ''Today you guys will all dress your partner up!'' 

''WHAT?!'' Everyone was surprised.

''He is going to dress me up?!'' Krystal scoffed. ''This unfashionable person is going to do that?!''

''No way! No no!'' Key shook his head as he looked at Amber. ''She is not going to even touch me! NO!''

''Well your partners and you are going to do both your hair and clothes and shoes and for girls even the boys will do your hair and makeup.'' Mr.Im explained. ''The girls can do the boys' hair if they wish to.''

''Makeup?!'' The girls all were surprised and shocked. ''NO NO NOOOOOOO!''

''He can't do my hair,No no no!'' Victoria held her hair. ''I don't want to my hair to be ruined.''

''I am not going to ruin it!'' Onew argued.

''Tsk how do you know smarty pants?!'' Victoria raised her eyebrow. ''All you have been doing is being into your books all day long.''

''Hey I can learn things quickly though.'' Onew pointed out.

''I don't want to take a risk thank you!'' Victoria glared.

''M-Makeup?'' Sulli blinked her eyes.

''You don't want me to put makeup on you?'' Taemin asked.

''I've never worn it.'' Sulli confessed.

''What?! Really?!'' Everyone,especially Krystal and Key,exclaimed.

''Nope.'' Sulli cutely shook her head.

''I've never put makeup on anyone either.'' Taemin laughed.

''What if he ruins her face?!'' Victoria gasped as she pulled Sulli.

''Can I put makeup on her?!'' Krystal asked but Mr.Im shook his head.

''I won't ruin her face!'' Taemin rolled his eyes.

''He will make me more ugly.'' Luna whined as she pointed to Jonghyun.

''Hey now let's not judge besides how do you know if I have any experience in makeup and hair or not?'' Jonghyun questioned.

''Do you?'' Luna questioned back.

''No.'' Jonghyun laughed. ''But hey nothing hurts with trying.''

''Oh my god my face!'' Luna covered her face as she whined.

''Let's not waste anymore time everyone.'' Mr.Im clapped his hands. ''You guys get to experiment with your partner and get to dress them in any way you like so this challenge is a good challenge.''

''I don't want this to happen!'' Krystal whined. ''I am going to look so ugly and terrible.''

''She doesn't even dress up.'' Key groaned. ''I don't want anything like this to happen so please can't we stop this challenge.''

''My hair is at risk!'' Victoria frowned. ''Sulli's face is at risk as well.''

''I am afraid you will have to do the challenge or else you won't be able to get out of the house for today and have fun like people who do the challenge.'' Mr.Im explained.

''This dumbo doesn't know how to do anything though.'' Luna glared.

''I do know how to do lots of things.'' Jonghyun defended himself.

''Like what?!'' Luna asked.

''Well I like to play tricks and pranks and I am quite good at it not to mention and---'' Jonghyun was interrupted.

''Yeah that's the ONLY thing you will ever be good at.'' Luna scoffed.

''I don't care about this challenge so bring it on.'' Minho shrugged his shoulders.

''I agree with Minho!'' Taemin nodded his head.

''What's with the complains?!'' Onew asked. ''Let's just do the challenge and get it over with.''

''Yeah let's get it over and done with.'' Amber agreed.

''Well it is a new experience so okay.'' Sulli looked at the bright side.

''I will mention that everything is timed so each partner from each team will all be in the boys' bedroom since the girls are going to dress up and style the boys first and I will give the girls a maximum of 20 minutes then the boys will style the girls up in the girls' bedroom and will be given 20 minutes as well.'' Mr.Im explained the rules. ''Everyone got it?''

''Got it!'' Everyone walked upstairs to the boys' bedroom to start the challenge.

The boys all sat down on their own beds while the girls all stood next to them.all staring at Mr.Im as to when he could signal them to start.It was a little battle for the girls as they all looked at one another,taking a good look at their competitors and trying to make sure that their partner looks the best. 

''GO!'' Mr.Im yelled and the girls immediately ran to the boys' suitcase.

The boys all watched the girls rambling through their suitcase and seeing which clothing to put on their partner.Victoria immediately pulled Onew and forced him to wear a shirt that she thought would look good on him.

''Button all the buttons!'' Victoria ordered and Onew did as told. ''This looks good on you!''

''Really?'' Onew was about to see himself on the mirror but Victoria pulled him back.

''Not now!'' Victoria found a tie and tied it around his neck.

''Getting close are we?'' Onew grinned as he leaned closer to Victoria's face.

''W-What?!'' Victoria started to go red.

''You can take any oppourtunity to get closer to me since I don't mind!'' Onew winked as he had that grin on his face.

''Shut up!'' Victoria lightly slapped Onew's head.

''Am I looking good?'' Onew questioned as he looked at his crush.

''It's missing something.'' Victoria looked through his suitcase,trying to find something. ''Found it!''

''This?'' Onew raised his eyebrow as he held the black jacket. 

''Wear it!'' Victoria ordered and Onew did as he was told. ''Oh wow you look really good!''

''Good enough to get close to you?'' Onew wiggled his eyebrows.

''Good try.'' Victoria leaned in closer to Onew's face,making him more excited but then she pushed him to the floor. ''But no way!''

''Argh you tease!'' Onew groaned as he got up.

''I don't want to wear this!'' Key groaned as he whined.

''Hey you have to wear what I want you to so wear it!'' Amber demanded.

''Fine!'' Key took his shirt off and wore the green shirt Amber ordered him to wear.

''And wear this!'' Amber placed a pair of black glasses on his face. ''Hmmmmmm.''

''What? Do I look really bad?'' Key covered his face as he whined.

''You look really good.'' Amber flashed his smile. 

''Argh I can't even look at the mirror.'' Key groaned. ''I wish I knew how I looked.''

''Hey trust me you look good!'' Amber whined. ''Trust me!''

''Fine but it better be really good.'' Key looked at her suspiciously.

''Wear this!'' Krystal ordered Minho but then stopped him. ''No no this one! No wait this one!''

''So what do you want me to wear exactly?!'' Minho raised his eyebrow as he held the six different shirts Krystal wanted him to wear.

''Okay okay let's see.'' Krystal looked at the six shirts. ''Okay wear the denim shirt!''

''Okay fine by me!'' Minho shrugged his shoulders and wore the shirt.

''Now wear these black pants!'' Krystal ordered and Minho did as he was told.

''So how do I look?'' Minho questioned.

''Wow.'' Krystal couldn't believe how good Minho looked,all she could do was blink her eyes as she stared at Minho.

''You're falling for me already?'' Minho chuckled as he poked Krystal's head.

''YA?!'' Krystal exclaimed. ''I was just saying you look good so don't misunderstand Minho!''

''Yeah yeah sure.'' Minho smiled.

''Shut up and concentrate on the challenge!'' Krystal rolled her eyes and found a pair of brown shoes. ''Wear this!''

''We're done right?'' Minho asked.

''Not quite.'' Krystal shook her head.

''Jonghyun get back here now!'' Luna pulled Jonghyun back.

''I don't wanna dress up.'' Jonghyun groaned.

''Shhhh!'' Luna glared at him then held a black sleeveless shirt. ''Wear this!''

''This?'' Jonghyun looked at it then just wore it as he couldn't even care anymore.

''And with that,you will wear these red pants!'' Luna gave Jonghyun the pants.

''What?! Black and red?!'' Jonghyun frowned. ''That looks so bad.''

''Argh no arguing so just wear it!'' Luna ordered and Jonghyun unwilling did as he was told.

''How do I look?'' Jonghyun questioned.

''It looks really good!'' Luna clapped her hands as she was proud.

''Well I have gotten black shirt for you and---Woah?!'' Sulli covered her eyes.

''What?'' Taemin was confused.

''W-What d-do you think you're doing?'' Sulli uneasily asked.

''What did I do?'' Taemin raised his eyebrow.

''Can you please button all your buttons.'' Sulli was feeling shy that Taemin had only buttoned his shirt third-way. ''I can see some skin.''

''So?'' Taemin laughed. ''Are you feeling shy about that?''

''I..er...well....'' Sulli gulped her saliva.

''Why don't you open your eyes and enjoy the free view?'' Taemin whispered in Sulli's ear.

''N-No thanks!'' Sulli immediately shook her head.

''Fine suit yourself! Don't come complaining to me when you wanna see it again.'' Taemin buttoned all his buttons.

''I don't think I would.'' Sulli tried to calm herself down.

''Your hair is seriously unfixable.'' Amber groaned as she didn't know what to do with Key's hair.

''Just admit that you don't know how to style my hair.'' Key snapped.

''I..I..d-do!'' Amber tried to try to sound as she knew what she was doing.

''Okay then make my hair look really good.'' Key ordered.

''Fine! I will!'' Amber didn't know how she was going to do it but she continued to play with Key's hair.

''YA what poison are you spraying on my hair?!'' Onew coughed and tried to get rid of the smoke.

''Just sit down will you?'' Victoria glared at him. ''Besides I am making your lifeless hair come to life so calm down!''

''I don't want you to poison my hair.'' Onew stated.

''Later you're going to be thanking me that I made your hair look so good.'' Victoria rolled her eyes.

''OUCH?!'' Minho shouted at the top of his lungs. ''What are you doing you mad women?!''

''I am just combing your hair.'' Krystal said.

''Is this how you comb your own hair?! You're doing it so hardly,it hurts!'' Minho whined.

''Just relax will you?'' Krystal glared at him to keep quiet.

''Why is your hands so shiny?'' Jonghyun questioned when he saw Luna's hands had a little bit of glitter in them. ''WOAH Wait!? Did you put that in my hair?!''

''Uhm...well...I wasn't really trying to do that but...'' Luna bit her bottom lip.

''BUT?!'' Jonghyun gasped. ''YA Luna get it off! Please I don't want my hair to have that glittery stuff!''

''I just put a little.'' Luna replied.

''Take it off please or else I will wash it off.'' Jonghyun crossed his arms.

''Fine fine!'' Luna frowned as she grabbed some wet tissues and started to get rid of the glitter.

''So what are you waiting for?'' Taemin questioned his partner.

''What?'' Sulli asked back. ''What do you mean?''

''Aren't you going to style my hair?'' Taemin was surprised.

''I don't know what to do with it.'' Sulli admitted.

''Just style it up like you want,look at how the others are doing.'' Taemin pointed out.

''I am not good with hair styling things like they are.'' Sulli bowed her head.

''Just try it.'' Taemin grabbed her hands and placed it on his head. ''Just try something!''

''You all have 1 minute left!'' Mr.Im announced and everyone started to work faster.

''Just do anything Sulli!'' Taemin panicked.

''Okay okay!'' Sulli started to randomly play with Taemin's hair.

''STOP!'' Mr.Im yelled and everyone stopped. ''Okay now it's the girls' turn! Boys stand up while girls sit down.''

''You better do good!'' Krystal glared at Minho.

''If you make me look like a mess then you're doomed!'' Victoria pointed her finger at Onew.

''You will see how good I will style you!'' Key spoke to Amber.

''Just make me like my normal self.'' Luna ordered to Jonghyun.

''Just do your best!'' Sulli smiled to Taemin.

''GO!'' Mr.Im yelled and the boys all ran to the girls' suitcase,looking through their clothing.

''Pick something good Minho!'' Krystal yelled.

''I'm on it!'' Minho nodded his head as he looked through her clothes. *Argh she has everything and everything is good so what should I get her?!*

''I don't know what to even pick.'' Jonghyun groaned to himself.

''Hey is this good?'' Onew asked Key.

''You can't get any help and you will decide everything by yourself.'' Mr.Im interrupted Onew.

''Sorry dude can't help!'' Key stood up as he had already gotten the clothes.

''I'm ready as well.'' Taemin walked back to Sulli.

''Sulli and Amber are already dressing up so what are you doing Minho Choi!?!'' Krystal shouted.

''I'm looking for something good so just be patient!'' Minho talked back.

''We don't have time so just pick something already!'' Krystal groaned.

''Fine fine I got it!'' Minho picked up something and gave it to Krystal. ''Wear it!''

''Are you done Onew?'' Victoria asked.

''Er...y-yeah?'' Onew replied.

''So what does that mean?'' Victoria asked. ''Yes or no?''

''I think I have got it now.'' Onew walked over to Victoria with some clothes he carried.

''Jonghyun you finish now?'' Luna asked.

''Almost!'' Jonghyun said as he looked through Luna's clothes.

''We don't have all day so please hurry!'' Luna requested.

''I've got the perfect clothes I think so wear it!'' Jonghyun ran and gave Luna the clothes he selected.

''So how do I look?!'' Krystal twirled around to show Minho the dress he had selected for her. ''Am I looking good?''

''Uhm.....'' Minho nodded his head.

''Is that the truth or the lie?'' Krystal suspiciously looked at Minho.

''You look beautiful!'' Minho said. ''I am being honest! I never thought Yellow would look good on you but I guess I was wrong.''

''Everything looks good on me.'' Krystal scoffed. ''I mean there isn't anything that looks bad on me.''

''There we go with the arrogance again.'' Minho rolled his eyes.

''Do I have to wear all this?'' Amber looked down on her clothes and her accessories. ''I mean isn't it too much?''

''Too much?!'' Key raised his eyebrow. ''More like too little! I just put a small amount of accessories on you.''

''You call this small?!'' Amber was shocked.

''Quit complaining Amber.'' Key frowned.

''Whoa whoa are you going to be careful with that?'' Victoria got scared with how Onew was holding the curling iron.

''I...er..well it's my first time on---'' Onew was interrupted.

''WHAT?! No No NO!'' Victoria immediately snatched the curling iron. ''You are NOT using this on my hair if you have never used it before,what if you burn my hair or even worse my hair falls off?!''

''I am sure I wouldn't do anything like that.'' Onew assured.

''Oh yeah how would you know?!'' Victoria glared. ''You are NOT using that on my hair.''

''Be still.'' Taemin ordered.

''But it's ticklish.'' Sulli chuckled.

''You little kid.'' Taemin ruffled Sulli's hair as he smiled. ''But seriously be still now.''

''What's that going to do to me?'' Sulli weirdly looked at the mascara Taemin was holding.

''Just look up and be still okay and don't blink your eyes unless I tell you to OR if you want to blink your eyes then tell me before you do so.'' Taemin said.

''O-okay?'' Sulli nodded her head.

''Now use this and swipe it on my cheeks.'' Luna instructed Jonghyun.

''So I pat this brush on this pink powder and swipe it on your cheeks?'' Jonghyun asked and Luna nodded her head. ''Okay here goes!''

''Do it gently!'' Luna reminded and Jonghyun tried to be as gentle as possible. ''Yes yes you got the hang of it.''

''Hey I think I'm getting better at this!'' Jonghyun flashed his teeth.

''Good we still have more to do so now pick up that brush.'' Luna ordered.

''Argh what are you doing?!'' Krystal angrily asked. ''Didn't I tell you to be gentle with my hair?''

''I'm trying!'' Minho complained. ''It's not my fault,I don't know how to do it.''

''Just gently get my hair strand and clip it behind my hair.'' Krystal angrily ordered.

''Like this?'' Minho tried to do what Krystal wanted him to do.

''You clipped it at the wrong place so no!'' Krystal yelled.

''YA?! I am not some hairdresser so how would I know what you want me to do?!'' Minho frowned.

''Can't you follow some simple instructions?'' Krystal asked.

''I'm not doing this until you apologise.'' Minho crossed his arms.

''Argh really?'' Krystal frowned but she realised that Minho wasn't joking. ''Minho come on we don't have time. Minho! YA Minho! Fine fine I'm sorry okay?!''

''That's better!'' Minho got back to fixing Krystal's hair.

''What are you putting on my face?!'' Amber jerked her head back.

''Stop getting too scared! It's just a little makeup.'' Key pulled Amber back.

''Ew I don't want to put makeup.'' Amber frowned.

''Amber just wear a little bit come on.'' Key pleaded.

''Just a little bit.'' Amber obeyed.

''FINISH!'' Mr.Im stopped everyone. ''Everyone please go downstairs,your cars have arrived and you are off to your party!''

''Wait I wanna see how I look!'' Krystal requested.

''The mirrors are downstairs.'' Mr.Im said and everyone hurried downstairs.

The ten students all went up to a mirror to see how they look,some of them were surprised,some of them were impressed while some of them were not liking their look.

''OH MY GOD!'' Krystal,Victoria and Key yelled at the top of their lungs.

''What?'' Everyone asked.

''What have you done to my clothes?!'' Key asked Amber.

''What have you done to my hair?!'' Victoria asked Onew.

''What have you done to my face!?'' Krystal asked Minho.

''What? You look fine.'' Amber shrugged her shoulders.

''I made you so pretty and you do this to me in return!?'' Key whined.

''I told you to not mess my hair up!'' Victoria grabbed Onew's collar.

''Woah now now let's not get too angry.'' Onew uneasily smiled.

''You ruined my makeup!'' Krystal stomped her foot. ''How the hell am I going to go outside like this?!''

''You look fine to me.'' Minho rolled his eyes.

''Next time we aren't going to do this since this idiot didn't even dress me up well.'' Luna glared at Jonghyun.

''I look good so thanks!'' Jonghyun winked then got back to admiring himself.

''Idiot!'' Luna tried to hide her embarrassed face as she was surprised with Jonghyun's wink.

''I'll forgive Sulli since it's her first time.'' Taemin nodded his head.

''I look nice so thank you!'' Sulli giggled.

''Anything for you Sul Sul!'' Taemin ruffled her hair as he smiled.

''Sul Sul!'' Sulli laughed at the nickname.

''Well you are either going out like this or you all aren't going out at all so make up your choice.'' Mr.Im said.

''Well I don't even feel like a party mood so count me out!'' Amber walked back.

''I agree!'' Krystal walked back.

''Not looking like this!'' Key ran back to his room.

''I am not looking like my hair was burned.'' Victoria stormed off.

''I don't mind not going out.'' Taemin shrugged his shoulders.

''I don't like going outside much anyway so I'll just head off to sleep!'' Onew walked back after he showed everyone the peace sign.

''I think we have challenges tomorrow as well don't we?'' Luna asked and Mr.Im nodded his head. ''I bet we have to wake up early tomorrow so I wouldn't mind missing this party.''

''I'll just do what everyone wants to do since I don't care.'' Minho lied down on the sofa.

''I don't want to go outside.'' Sulli shook her head.

''Do you want to go outside?'' Luna asked Jonghyun.

''Well no one wants to go out so I don't want to go out myself.'' Jonghyun replied.

''Fine! If everyone doesn't want to go out then we can save your money and make use of it next time instead.'' Mr.Im nodded his head and bid his goodbyes before heading out of the house and letting everyone sleep.


Author=Hello everyone! I know I haven't been updating but it was cause I was busy with work and personal stuff as well as I was so so lazy to update but I am here with another update for you all! I have started my summer vacation so more work but I will force myself to update more!

Thank you all very much for reading chapter 47! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!

Unsubscribe