Please don't leave me!

You're being watched

HELL YEAH 100 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A/N=

  1. CrazyCreature25 has requested for JongNa and TaeLli
  2. Kryoon9490 has requested JongNa,KeyBer and MinStal
  3. Misscookies13 has requested for MinStal
  4. MinSoojung has requested for JongNa and MinStal
  5. Amblhama has requested for JongNa
  6. Taeminie12 has requested for TaeLli
  7. Sherlocklove has requested for MinStal
  8. Krysull has requested for OnToria and MinStal
  9. MinhoSmile has requested for MinStal
  10. Dhedho has requested for MinStal
  11. BBdaekey has requested for KeyBer
  12. ShiningU has requested for TaeLli
  13. Atie37 has requested for TaeLli
  14. Iceddprincess has requested for MinStal and KeyBer
  15. Xxkpopbetchxx has requested for TaeLli
  16. MinStalshawol has requested for MinStal
  17. Fx920927 has requested for MinStal,OnToria and JongNa
  18. Kakatiny has requested for MinStal
  19. KrystalSuzy has requested for MinStal
  20. YGfangirlshineeffect has requested for KeyBer,JongNa and TaeLli
  21. Kryminho has requested for MinStal
  22. Deviljazpreet has requested for KeyBer
  23. Brave_Heart has requested for TaeLli
  24. Shinssul has requested for TaeLli
  25. Nichkhuntoria has requested for OnToria and TaeLli
  26. Fxshirley has requested for TaeLli
  27. Daisydayang has requested for TaeLli
  28. Sullitaemin has requested for TaeLli
  29. Ontokki96 has requested for TaeLli and OnToria
  30. OrangeHolic has requested for TaeLli
  31. TaeJinLover has requested for TaeLli
  32. Niki-Niko has requested for TaeLli

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D


Minho grabbed the bottle and spinned it around then.......THE BOTTLE LANDED ON KRYSTAL!!!! Krystal's eyes went wide open as she knew Minho will never give her an easy dare.She looked at Minho,who was smirking evily as he happily clapped his hands.Whatever it was,it would be the hardest dare she had ever received.

''YES!!!!!!!'' Minho was so happy that he did a dance of happiness.

''It's pointing at the sea!'' Krystal tried to escape. ''It's not me!''

''Sorry Krystal it's you!'' Everyone sighed.

''That's what I am talking about!'' Minho did a victory dance. ''Now we shall see how it goes Krystal Jung!''

''Calm down Minho!'' Everyone forced him to sit down.

''So Krystal Soojung Jung what will it be?'' Minho questioned. ''Truth or Dare?''

Krystal looked at Minho as she was in a huge dilemma.She was completely trapped by Minho...there was no exit whatsoever.If she choose truth then she would have to answer something that was extremely hard and if she choose dare then she would do something extremely hard.

''What is it Krystal? Truth or Dare?'' Key asked.

''What is there to ask? Brat girl over here would obviously answer truth isn't it?'' Minho smirked.

''I was actually about to say dare!'' Krystal swallowed her pride as she coldly looked at Minho.

''Ooohhhhh dare did you say?'' Minho was interested. ''Fine you see that jungle behind us?''

Everyone,including Krystal,looked at the jungle that was full of huge gigantic trees.

''What about it?'' Krystal asked.

''I dare you to go into the center of the jungle and stay there for a full 10 minutes!'' Minho evily smiled.

''WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!'' Everyone,especially the two leaders,shouted.

''Krystal you definitely do not have to do this!'' Victoria demanded.

''Minho you should,at least,consider her age! She's the youngest one out of us all.'' Onew nagged.

''Tsk if she wants to say no then let her say it by herself besides I knew brat girl would chicken out!'' Minho teased then mocked some chicken noises. ''Just accept defeat since you can't handle it!''

''Who said I would even say no to a stupid dare like this?'' Krystal scoffed as she stood up. ''I accept your stupid dare! I would advise you to start worrying what kind of dare I would give you if the bottle landed on you!''

''I'll be waiting for that thank you very much.'' Minho sarcastically smiled. ''Anyway whatcha waiting for? Go on!''

''Krystal!'' Everyone tried to stop her.

''I'll be alright! I'll be back soon!'' Krystal told and she walked her way to the center of the forest. ''Just wait till I get my hands on you Minho Choi! You are so dead!''

 

The 9 all played on until Onew stopped everyone.

''I think it's already been 10 minutes now.'' Onew informed.

''We should call Krystal back now!'' Victoria agreed.

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Everyone heard Krystal screaming at the top of her lungs,which made everyone panic.

''Is she okay?!'' Sulli questioned.

''I hope she is fine!'' Luna was worried.

''We shouldn't have played this!'' Amber said.

''You shouldn't have given her that damn dare!'' Victoria angrily grabbed Minho's collar.

''O-Onew!'' Minho called out as he was terrified with angry Victoria.

''Victoria please calm down!'' Onew tried to pull Victoria away from Minho,who was scared. ''Victoria is right through.You shouldn't have given her that dare.''

''Okay I'm sorry but..but I can't do anything now can I?'' Minho said. ''I can't really magically bring her back here or something.''

''You will go get her back!'' Victoria ordered.

''WHAT?!'' Minho was shocked.

''You gave her the dare so you go and get her back!'' Victoria crossed her arms.

''She's right! Go get her back Minho!'' Onew pushed Minho towards the jungle.

''Do I have to?!'' Minho groaned.

''YES!'' Everyone else shouted.

''Fine!'' Minho sulked as he walked into the jungle. ''Krystal Soojung Jung you spoiled brat!''

Minho walked inside the jungle as he tried to look for Krystal but there was no answer from her.

''Where is that spoiled brat?!'' Minho groaned in frustration.

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Krystal screamed as she tried to run as fast as her legs could carry her without even opening her eyes.

''YA-OUCH?!'' Minho was knocked down on the floor by the terrified Krystal and....

Minho fell down on the floor with the scared Krystal.The two stood still as they stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds.Although Krystal would never admit it but she was pretty happy to see Minho as she was terrified by being alone in the jungle.

''K-Krystal?'' Minho tried to clear his throat.

''You?!'' Krystal stood up and stood away from Minho,who was standing up. ''What are you doing here?''

''You were scared weren't you?'' Minho laughed as he teased the annoyed Krystal.

''Shut up!'' Krystal demanded.

''Why were you screaming?'' Minho questioned.

''I saw your stupid face that's why!'' Krystal glared at Minho.

''Haha how funny!'' Minho sarcastically spoke back. ''Anyway let's go back now since the others wanted you to be safe.''

''No!'' Krystal said.

Minho chuckled as he got an evil idea then he made a fake loud wolf sound,which startled Krystal.

''AAA?!'' Krystal grabbed the chuckling Minho then she pushed Minho when she knew it was him.''Alright stop that now.I can already see a huge spoiled stupid animal that is near me so I can find my own way since I don't need your stupid help! By the way I have already won that stupid dare!''

''Hey brat girl wait up!'' Minho walked behind Krystal and grabbed her wrist. ''You are walking the wrong way! The way is that way!''

''It's that way!'' Krystal was stubborn.

''How are you so sure?! You don't even have a compass!'' Minho argued.

''I have a brain you idiot!'' Krystal argued back. ''You got left while I go right!''

Minho tried to grab Krystal's arm but he tripped onto a rock,making him fall down on Krystal but that wasn't the worse case just yet.Since Krystal was near a hill,she did not see,the two went rolling down the hill and landed on some unknown area of the forest.

''Couldn't you just wait for a minute?!'' Minho was annoyed.

''Couldn't you wait?!'' Krystal retorted back.

 

''Where are they?!'' Victoria began to worry.

''I'm sure they will be back soon.'' Onew was relaxed.

''Hey how can you be so relaxed?!'' Victoria placed her hands on her hip.

''Because Minho is there so it's alright.Krystal isn't alone!'' Onew replied.

''No it's been 20 minutes since Minho went in there so we're going!'' Victoria demanded.

''WHAT?! NO!'' Onew disagreed.

''Lee Jinki Onew we are going!'' Victoria pulled Onew's ear as she marched her way to the jungle.

''Song Qian Victoria let go of my ear..it hurts!'' Onew complained while the others all laughed at Onew. ''Hey everyone is laughing at me!''

''We're going!'' Victoria pulled Onew as they went inside the jungle.

''This idea better be good!'' Onew grumbled.

''We have to find them!'' Victoria told. ''Besides a true and good leader always tries to find their members!''

''Alright Alright I don't need to hear your lecture!'' Onew rolled his eyes.

''They must be in here somewhere!'' Victoria was determined to find them.

 

The six all sat down as they waited for both OnToria and MinStal to come back but neither of the two were back.

''Where could they be?'' Sulli was worried.

''They must be back by now.'' Jonghyun said.

''I hope nothing happened to any of them!'' Luna said.

''Whose idea was it to play this?'' Amber asked.

''It was yours!'' Key told.

''Mine?! No it wasn't!'' Amber argued. ''I think it was your idea!''

''Mine?! Of course not!'' Key rolled his eyes.

''It was actually my idea.'' Taemin raised his hand as he uneasily laughed.

''As always!'' Sulli rolled her eyes. ''You always make us into trouble!''

''Me?! I didn't make Minho give Krystal that dare.'' Taemin exclaimed.

''If we weren't playing this game then we would definitely would not have Minho giving Krystal that dare in the first place.'' Sulli nagged.

''Where are you going?'' Jonghyun questioned as he saw Luna walked to the jungle.

''I want to find them! I don't want to sit around!'' Luna told.

''Great! An adventure!'' Jonghyun clapped his hands.

''Where are you going?'' Luna asked as she saw Jonghyun walking beside her.

''I like travelling around so I see you are going inside the jungle and well I want to join you in that journey!'' Jonghyun flashed his smile.

''This isn't a travelling thing.They are lost...we aren't going to be sightseeing!'' Luna raised her eyebrow.

''So? We still will see new things inside the jungle so let's go!'' Jonghyun grabbed Luna's wrist and ran inside.

*Eh?!* Luna gulped her saliva as another one of Jonghyun's oblivious skinship moment striked again.

 

''That's it! I can't take it anymore!'' Sulli walked to the jungle. ''I'm going so just stay here you three in case they come back!''

''Hey!'' Taemin grabbed Sulli's wrist. ''Where do you think you are going?''

''Inside!'' Sulli told and snatched her hand away from Taemin's grip. ''And let go of me!''

''Oi listen to me!'' Taemin angrily grabbed Sulli. ''If you want to go then fine but let me,at least,come with you.''

''No!'' Sulli didn't agree. ''It's best for you to just stay here!''

''I don't care what you say Sulli Jinri Choi.If I want to come then I'm going!'' Taemin demanded.

Sulli kept quiet as she walked inside the jungle with Taemin,who seemed pretty serious in going with her.Sulli glanched over at Taemin,who was angry,but then looked over.

*What does he want from me?!* Sulli questioned inside.

 

''Argh!'' Key groaned. ''I'm stuck with you again!''

''Why?! Why?!'' Amber whined.

''Admit it Amber.'' Key said. ''You like me don't you?''

''Pfftttt me and like you?! HA!'' Amber laughed. ''You wish loser!''

''Oh yeah?! That wasn't what I thought I heard when you looked at me when I was with Krystal!'' Key smirked. ''I could see the heat coming out of your head! It was pretty interesting to watch your jealous face.''

''What?!'' Amber looked away. ''What rubbish! I don't like you! I hate you!''

''Sure! Sure!'' Key sarcastically smirked. ''YA Where are you going?!''

''Away from you!'' Amber walked towards the jungle.

''Tsk!'' Key scoffed.

''What?!'' Amber turned around.

''If you think this would make me want to come with you to protect you or something then you are dead wrong Amber Liu!'' Key told. ''Extremely wrong!''

''You're already wrong by thinking that I would even want you to come with me.'' Amber told. ''I just want to go there by myself anyway.''

''Loser!'' Key rolled his eyes but then he looked around...he noticed that he was the only one left. ''Crap what do I do?!''

Either go with Amber and deal with her annoying personality or stay there alone and be scared 24/7 since there would be no one to protect him if he needed protecting.

''YA What do you want?'' Amber asked as she saw Key walking near her.

''What? I want to help find the others.'' Key said.

''No you don't.'' Amber chuckled. ''You are just scared then something would happen to you.''

''YA Shut up Amber Josephine Liu!'' Key teased.

''NO MIDDLE NAME CALLING!'' Amber yelled back.

 

JongNa were looking for everyone when...

''OUCH?!'' Luna whined as she stopped walking.

''What happen?'' Jonghyun asked as he turned back.

''Nothing!'' Luna spoke back as nothing happened to her.

''Show me your arm!'' Jonghyun demanded but Luna tried to hide her arm. ''Luna Park I said show me your arm!''

Jonghyun pulls Luna's arm and sees that there is a huge bruise on her arm.Jonghyun takes his scarf and wraps it around Luna's bruise to protect it from getting infected.

''Tsk girls should be doing this job but nooo! A handsome guy like me is doing your job!'' Jonghyun said as he wrapped Luna's bruise.

''Please! You and Handsome?! Have you even seen your face?'' Luna scoffed.

''It's very good looking I know!'' Jonghyun smiled.

''You look like a dinosaur!'' Luna stuck her tongue out.

''ME?! I do not look like a dinosaur.'' Jonghyun replied.

''You do! You do!'' Luna told.

''Oh yeah? Then you look like Ponyo! That red character!'' Jonghyun retorded.

''I do not!'' Luna exclaimed. ''Dinosaur!''

''Ponyo!'' Jonghyun spoke back. ''Anyway I think we are going the wrong way so just follow me and do not speak a word!''

''What?'' Luna asked as she started to walk.

''Don't speak!'' Jonghyun ordered.

''Eh?!'' Luna spoke again.

''No! I said not even a word!'' Jonghyun ordered again but then he bumped into a huge tree since he wasn't looking where he was going.

''HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!'' Luna roared into laughter.

''HEY?! Couldn't you have told me that I was about to bump into that tree?!'' Jonghyun raised his eyebrow.

''What? You said not even a word right?'' Luna acted innocent.

 

''Key do you even know the way?!'' Amber questioned.

''Do I look like some kind of tour guide to you?!'' Key asked. ''Do you think I have did a study of finding a way out of jungles or something?!''

''Jeez you could have just said no.'' Amber rolled her eyes. ''Anyway let's just walk ahead.We'll find everyone.''

KeyBer both stopped walking when they saw there was two ways.One pointing to the left and the other was pointing to the right.

''Which way?'' Key asked.

''I don't know!'' Amber shrugged his shoulder.

''That's your problem! You don't know anything!'' Key told. ''The way is the left way!''

''No the way is by the right way!'' Amber argued.

''Left!'' Key argued back.

''RIGHT!'' Amber exclaimed.

''LEFT!'' Key exclaimed back.

''Why are you so stubborn?!'' Amber angrily asked.

''Because being stubborn is my birthright! Do you have any problem with it?!'' Key asked back.

''Ever since I have met you,there has been nothing but problems in my life.'' Amber complained.

''Oh wow real nice!'' Key sarcastically replied.

''I don't care about you since I am going right.'' Amber told.

''Fine! I'm going left!'' Key told as well.

KeyBer went in their own ways but then the two came screaming back as they heard scary noises.

''Well Well Well look who is here?'' Key smirked. ''You said you were going left but you sure came back.''

''Tsk like you found everyone with your way.'' Amber rolled her eyes.

''Hey just don't follow me.'' Key ordered.

''Eh?! I'm following you?!'' Amber was surprised.

''Duh since girls are always after me.'' Key boasted.

''Loser!'' Amber scoffed as she walked ahead.

''HEY?!'' Key called out as he walked near Amber.

 

Minho walked ahead while Krystal lazily followed him behind but she was already fed up with the jungle since they had been lost for hours already.

''Left or right?'' Minho questioned.

''Does it even matter?'' Krystal boredly asked.

''What?'' Minho asked.

''We are already lost in this stupid jungle so left or right it doesn't even matter.'' Krystal replied.

''No no no I think we should walk right!'' Minho suggested.

''Minho we are already lost and I am so tired.I can't even walk anymore.'' Krystal complained.

''Madam this isn't your daddy's hanging out area okay.'' Minho informed. ''This is a jungle and if you stay here then the animals will come here to eat you!''

''So that means if we walk then they won't?'' Krystal scoffed. ''I am just so tired.''

''Awww poor baby is tired now.'' Minho sarcastically teased. ''Just get up!''

''Leave my hand!'' Krystal slapped Minho's hand away and walked ahead.

''Jeez!'' Minho massaged his hand as he glared at Krystal. ''So mean!''

 

''Where are we going? Left or right?'' Taemin questioned.

''I can't walk anymore.I just want to drink water.'' Sulli complained.

''Okay fine.You just stay here.'' Taemin ordered.

''YA Where are you going?!'' Sulli asked.

''Going to get you water.You really are confusing you know.'' Taemin crossed his arms. ''First you say you don't want me to come with you then you say you don't need my help and now you are saying where are you doing?! Make up your mind.''

''Fine go! I don't need your help and I will find everyone myself.'' Sulli stuck her tongue out to Taemin,who was walking away.

Sulli stood up as she saw ants and bugs all near her.She got scared when she saw a shadow like-creature running past her and she hyperventilated when she heard noises.She ran towards Taemin,who was walking back to her with two coconuts,then she tightly wrapped her arms around Taemin as she shievered.Taemin looked at Sulli's terrifed face and then reached out for her hair strand.He brushed the hair strand off her face with his index finger as he stared into her eyes.

''Taemin?'' Sulli looked at Taemin,making him to come back to earth.

''SAVE ME!!!!!!!'' Taemin screamed.

''Eh? Why are you shouting?'' Sulli asked.

''Because you are taking advantage of my y body by hugging me in this jungle.'' Taemin replied and Sulli let go of him. ''I felt like I was being anyway have this coconut!''

''I don't want it.'' Sulli replied.

''Thank god! YES! I am so thirsty that I think I will drink both of them!'' Taemin said as he finished drinking the first coconut water while Sulli looked at him as she was extremely thirsty.

''Eh?! You finished them all?!'' Sulli was shocked when she saw Taemin had finished the second coconut water again.

''Yeah you said you didn't want any.'' Taemin replied.

''You meanie! You didn't even offer me again!'' Sulli walked ahead. ''Aish when the animals come I bet he will be so scared that he will run for his life!''

''Don't worry!'' Taemin sarcastically smiled. ''Nowadays animals have different forms such as fiesty girl forms!'' Taemin looked at Sulli then walked ahead.

 

Onew was pretty frustrated by the way Victoria was behaving.When she was tired,they would always have to sit down and rest but when he was tired,she would force him to walk ahead and refuse to even rest.

''I should teach her a lesson!'' Onew smirked.

Onew quickly hid behind a big tree and stayed quiet.Victoria turned around when she realised that it had been quiet and saw that Onew wasn't there.She was extremely scared and looked around.

''ONEW?!'' Victoria screamed a she hyperventilated. ''ONEW?!''

Onew tried to control his laughter when he realised Victoria was so scared and literally yelling with fear.

''ONEW?!'' Victoria screamed as her tears got out of her face.

''Lesson isn't over yet.'' Onew whispered as he quietly chuckled.

''Onew?!'' Victoria sat near the tree as she hugged her knees and buried her face.

''Maybe this lesson is a bit too much now since she's really scared.'' Onew spoke to himself and got out of his hiding place. ''Victoria?''

Onew looked at Victoria,whose eyes were swollen and bloodshot red,which shocked Onew.

''Are you--'' Onew was interrupted.

''YOU BLOODY IDIOT!'' Victoria ran towards Onew.

Victoria embraced Onew as tight as she could while crying heavily on his shirt,making it all wet with her tears.

''YA What's up with you?'' Onew questioned.

''WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?! WHY?! I THOUGHT YOU REALLY DID LEAVE ME!'' Victoria turned her two hands into fists and continously banged her fists on Onew's heavy chest as she continued to cry.

''Victoria I was just---'' Onew was interrupted.

''DON'T YOU EVER LEAVE ME LIKE THAT! YOU HEAR ME!'' Victoria yelled at the top of her lungs.

''Shhh Victoria please calm down! I'm sorry!'' Onew hugged Victoria tightly as he patted her head to calm her down. ''I'm sorry!''

''Please just don't...'' Victoria cried. ''Don't do that ever again please.''

After that intense incident,OnToria were both walking in the jungle as silence occured and the two didn't dare say a word.

''I....'' Victoria spoke as her tears fell out again.

''Why are you crying again?!'' Onew questioned as he was surprised.

''Because I don't want it to happen again.'' Victoria cried.

''Victoria I was just playing with you! A little game of hide and seek that's all.'' Onew explained.

''I JUST HATE THAT DAMN GAME ALRIGHT?! DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!'' Victoria outbrusted.

''CALM DOWN VICTORIA!'' Onew yelled.

''NO FIRST YOU PLAY GAMES WITH ME AND YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN?!'' Victoria was extremely angry.

''Victoria!'' Onew sighed.

''NO I DON'T WANT TO CALM DOWN AND DON'T VICTORIA ME!'' Victoria cried.

''Please stop.'' Onew advised.

''NO I CAN'T TAKE IT! FIRST YOU-- Victoria was interrupted.

Onew sighed as he had no other option.He quickly grabbed Victoria's head and slammed her pink lips onto his.The two were both shocked with this sudden action and finally stopped after kissing for like 2 minutes.

''Look I'm sorry! I had to do that since you wouldn't keep quiet and you can slap me if you want!'' Onew explained.

''T-Thank you.'' Victoria looked away.

''W-What? Huh?!'' Onew was shocked with this reaction.

''Thanks for the kiss.'' Victoria was embrassed.

''O-Okay.'' Onew was surprised that Victoria wasn't angry. ''Uhm why do you hate that game so much?''

''I lost someone special because of that game.'' Victoria's tears fell out of her eyes.

''Victoria?'' Onew lifted Victoria's chin up and wiped her tears. ''Victoria I'm sorry.I didn't mean to hurt you!''

''It's okay Jinki!'' Victoria replied.

''YA!'' Onew said.

''I know you hate it when people call you Jinki but I don't care.'' Victoria smiled and stuck her tongue out.

''You should smile more.You look pretty when smiling.'' Onew praised.

''Thank you!'' Victoria thanked.

''Victoria?'' Onew called out.

''Yes?'' Victoria looked at Onew.

''If you ever get lost or need help with anything then..just call me for help and I'll be there!'' Onew promised.

''Really? You willl?'' Victoria questioned.

''I will!'' Onew smiled.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 29! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter! 

I sense that love is starting to make it's way with the couples! The leaders finally kiss and Victoria cries as she is angry with Onew for leaving her alone while Onew calms Victoria down and promises to always be there for her,KeyBer...these two are always arguing again,JongNa call each other names and Jonghyun helps Luna with her bruise,TaeLli share a tight hug as Taemin looks at Sulli's face then he jokes around...AND Finally Minho and Krystal are always arguing but they do share a eye contact moment when they fell down together ;)

Anyone has any request then please do tell me as I will fulfill your request! Request to me as many as moments as you would like and I promise to add them in the chapters :D


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!