I finally realise why

You're being watched

A/N=I just realised that I've already written about 11 chapters on the trip solely so now it's time to progress the story ahead hence why I'm going to end the trip very soon and continue the 2nd half of the story in order to develop the plot as well as the love between the pairs!

A lot of people request and ask me to update but as a writer,I don't get much comments on the story which is really annoying since I want to know what the readers think of the story so it would really be helpful if you guys can comment on what you guys thought of the chapter after reading it! Feedback is vital for a writer to do well and give readers the story they would like to read.

Anyway enjoy guys!!!!!!


Luna sighed as she lied down on her bed,just thinking about yesterday's event where she did the unforgiveable to someone who she didn't wanted to hurt.She felt guilty and terrible to do something on someone,who was so oblivious and genuine,who was always smiling and nice to her yet what did she do? Hurt him and yell at him in front of everyone,causing nothing but embarrassment and pain to him which made things even worse for her. Why did she even do that to him she wondered for the millionth time as she didn't realise why she had been so affected by Jonghyun talking to a few people.

''Luna....'' Luna heard a voice behind her. ''It's me Krystal...''

''What is it?'' Luna asked,not wanting to look at her since she was afraid of being judged.

''Victoria made breakfast so here eat some.'' Krystal turned to turn her around.

''I'm not hungry!'' Luna shook her head. ''Just leave me alone!''

''But Luna you haven't eaten anything!'' Krystal tried to make her understand. ''At least eat some of it for the sake of getting rid of your hunger.''

''Krystal I said I'm not hungry!'' Luna tried to control her anger. ''Please just leave!''

''Luna---'' Krystal was interrupted.

''Please Krystal I'm begging you!'' Luna tighten her fists as she closed her eyes,wanting to not burst out yelling. ''Please!''

''If you say so but if you are hungry then the plate's here!'' Krystal placed the plate next to her desk. ''Eat something okay.''

Krystal walked out of the room and quietly closed the door,sighing after the sad and horrible state of her friend.Luna sighed as she loosened the tightness of her fists and slowly opened her eyes with the tears slowly falling out of her eyes,causing her to wipe them as she continued to regret and feel tormented over the memory of that slap she given Jonghyun.

*I'm sorry! I'm sorry!* Luna wiped her tears as she kept repeating the same sentence again and again.

 

Minho knocked on the door a few times before he entered inside the bedroom to see Jonghyun sitting down on the bed,looking sad and disheartened but who would blame him to be like this after being publicly humiliated in front of a huge audience.

''Minho?'' Jonghyun looked at him.

''I brought food!'' Minho gave him a small smile as he held the plate. ''You should eat since you haven't eaten anything.''

''I don't want it!'' Jonghyun shook his head.

''Come on Jonghyun,this is food we're talking about!'' Minho was surprised. ''You love to eat!''

''Minho I'm not hungry so take it away.'' Jonghyun didn't want it.

''Alright alright how about a bite?'' Minho asked. ''At least eat a single bite!''

''Minho...'' Jonghyun sighed.

''Come on Jonghyun!'' Minho tried to make him eat. ''Just a bite,a small one that's all I'm asking!''

''Minho I don't want to eat a single bite either so just take it away.'' Jonghyun refused. ''I just want to be alone.''

''Alright if that's what you want.'' Minho sighed as he closed the door after getting out of the room.

Krystal met Minho at the same time,she closed the door and looked at him with a full plate of food on his hand.

''He didn't want to eat?'' Krystal questioned.

''Not even a single bite.'' Minho nodded. ''How about her?''

''Refused as well.'' Krystal gave up.

Victoria was worried for Luna especially after last night where she didn't even come down to eat dinner nor did she come down to eat breakfast,the poor girl had been staving herself in order to hide herself from everyone after yesterday's incident but before she could think too much into it,she felt a hand touching her shoulder.

''Worried for Luna?'' Onew asked to which Victoria nodded her head. ''Jonghyun's been the same,he hasn't even come down to eat either!''

''What are we going to do about those two?'' Victoria sighed. ''We shouldn't end our last few days in here like this....''

''Should we offer some food over to them?'' Sulli looked at the stairs,wondering whether to go or not.

Krystal sighed as she walked downstairs with Minho walking after her,which made the others wonder what happened to them.

''Luna refuses to eat.'' Krystal informed. ''I tried but she doesn't want it!''

''Even Jonghyun isn't eating.'' Minho said,making the others shocked. ''He doesn't want to even eat a bite.''

''The boy that is always crazy about food is not eating for the first time...'' Taemin was shocked. 

''What will we do about those two?'' Onew wondered what to do.

''Wait a second?'' Victoria looked around. ''Where's Key and Amber?''

''Key and Amber?'' The others looked around. ''They aren't here surprisingly...''

''Where did those two run off to?'' Minho scratched his head.

 

''HEY NO RUNNING!'' Key ran after Amber,who was giggling and laughing. ''YA come here you!''

''Alright alright you caught me!'' Amber was blushing at how Key wrapped his arms around her. ''You can let go of me now.''

''Don't want to!'' Key chuckled. ''I finally get to hold you Amber Liu!''

''You're in a mood to be romantic today.'' Amber raised her eyebrow.

''I don't know...'' Key's smile started to die. ''I guess seeing Luna and Jonghyun's situation made me more scared of getting in an argument with you.''

''Those two....'' Amber sighed as she sat down on a bench. ''I really wonder what is going on with those two.''

''I still can't believe Luna slapped him like that!'' Key was still shocked as the incident replayed in his head. ''What could have Jonghyun do to cause such a reaction?''

''Key don't you think it's obvious?'' Amber gave him a look. ''Luna clearly likes Jonghyun,the signal was always there! Heck everyone could see it so clearly!''

''I guess Jonghyun was the only one that didn't see such an obvious thing?'' Key agreed. ''That guy is really oblivious!''

''Could Luna's love for him cause her to be like this?'' Amber tried to think. ''But what did he exactly do to make her slap him?''

''Jealousy?'' Key questioned. ''I mean jealousy makes the simpliest of people go crazy so you never know!''

''Maybe....'' Amber thought. ''But this is really saddening how the end of Onew and Victoria's problems is now the start of Jonghyun and Luna's!''

''It's really saddening indeed.'' Key frowned. ''Unless we can do something?''

''Do something?'' Amber looked at Key.

''Like what? What do you think we should do?'' Key was curious.

''I don't really know but I wonder what the atmosphere must be like at home right now?'' Amber blinked her eyes. ''If it's really bad and we're here,enjoying ourselves then it would be like we're putting salt on their wounds wouldn't it?''

''Hey hey hey no one's putting salt on anyone's wounds!'' Key held Amber's hand. ''We're in love,we're just enjoying each other's company without anyone knowing! I don't think that would be a problem,especially when no one knows!''

''I guess so....'' Amber sighed.

''Don't think so negative now so come on!'' Key lifted Amber up by pulling her arm. ''Let's go, celebrate and enjoy our time together!''

Key wanted to take Amber's mind off the negative scenario at home hence trying anything to make the girl he was in love with to smile and enjoy her time with him.

 

Victoria got out of the kitchen after tidying up the kitchen and getting everything spot and cleaned.She was satisfied with the cleaning she had done hence wiping her hands on the apron she still had on before getting it off her body and onto the hook that was nearby.She sighed as she thought about Luna and Jonghyun's situation again and how it was so similiar to Onew and hers,feeling sorry for the two to suffer like this but then she wondered what she could do to cheer both them and the house up,especially when it was almost the end of their France trip.

''Hey whatcha thinking?'' Onew smiled as he stood near her.

''Those two!'' Victoria looked at the stairs.

''It's not like we can do anything...'' Onew sighed. ''It feels like it's no use!''

''Don't say that!'' Victoria frowned. ''They are exactly in the situation we were in! Did the others say it's no use? No they helped us so I don't see why we can't help them!''

''I'm sorry Victoria now please don't get angry!'' Onew pleaded. ''I don't want us to argue!''

''Argh the lovebirds are at it again!'' Taemin groaned as he walked towards the kitchen but stopped. ''Get a room you two!''

''Shut up you rascal!'' Onew glared at him. ''You better shut up before I come there and hit you!''

''Oh I am so scared!'' Taemin laughed at the threat.

''Where's Minho,Krystal and Sulli?'' Victoria noticed the room was even more quieter than before.

''That's weird I just saw them?'' Onew looked around the room.

''Oh they're at the garden area!'' Taemin walked over with OnToria following.

The three saw MinStal and Sulli walking to the gate and opening it as if they were about to escape hence making Victoria to push the door open to go over to the garden area to see what exactly those three had been secretly planning to do.

''And what do we have here?'' Victoria's voice made the three stop.

''Caught red-handed isn't it babe?'' Onew nudged his elbow at Victoria,who wasn't amused with his joke.

''Now is NOT the time Onew!'' Victoria shook his head.

''Where do you think you three are going without me?!'' Taemin gasped as if he was shocked. ''Leaving me with these two lovebirds!? Can you imagine how lonely and bored I would be!!!!''

''Alright alright keep your voice down!'' Minho tried to hush the three as his eyes went up the windows. ''We're trying to leave Jonghyun and Luna alone in the house.''

''Oh oh the same like we did to Onew and Victoria isn't it?'' Taemin chuckled.

''So that was why you all left?'' Victoria frowned.

''Argh can we have the conversation later?'' Minho groaned. ''We better leave before they catch us!''

''Them being alone will make them acknowledge each other's presence better even if they don't talk,the awkwardness will be felt by both of them!'' Krystal explained. ''So let's go before they stop us or catch us!''

''I don't really think that's a problem!'' Onew replied. ''The two haven't even left their rooms so we can just go without them knowing!''

''I don't think they will even get out of their rooms.'' Victoria agreed. ''We didn't really leave our rooms either!''

''Let's try!'' Sulli said. ''Even if it doesn't work,at least we tried!''

''Besides it's almost the end of our trip so let's experience France before we have to go back!'' Minho agreed. ''Tomorrow's the last day then we're back to Korea!''

''Oh god that's so sad!'' Taemin whined. ''Alright let's go go go! Quick!''

The six immediately closed the back door of the house before running away from the house as soon as they could to spend some time with the country they were going to leave soon.They all felt sadness to leave such a beautiful country so soon but they were thankful for the memories France gave that they will never forget in their life.

 

Luna looked out at the window and saw 6 of her fellow friends looking like they were running off,making her feel nervous and alarmed to be in the house since she figured that perhaps they were doing the same to her like they did to Onew and Victoria back then which made her feel scared as to how she was going to cope being in the house all alone.She wanted to stop them however she sighed as she knew she was too late with them looking tinier and tinier as they ran further and further away from the house but wait maybe she could escape and get out of the house too? If she isn't in the house then she can get her mind off the situation as well as avoid being in an even more awkward situation with Jonghyun.

*I gotta get out of here soon!* Luna gulped her saliva as she grabbed her jacket to wear.

Luna wore her shoes,that were beside her bed,and made sure she tied her laces properly before she looked at the door to escape.Luna took a deep breath before she ran towards the door as quietly as she could to escape since she can't be in this house alone with Jonghyun,there was no way she would be able to cope such an awkward situation hence grabbing the door knob and twisting it to open the door but to her surprise,she saw another scene that was facing her direction when she opened the door.

Luna opened the door to see Jonghyun standing in front of the door as if he was walking and stopped when he saw the door open hence making both of them to look at each other in silence and Luna could see his sad eyes facing her direction,making her even more guilty of her actions than she already was.Those eyes looked like they were in pain and in torment from suffering such embarrassment and torture from her as if he longed to know the answers as to why she had done that to him but before Jonghyun could move a muscle or say a word to him,Luna immediately closed the door shut as she couldn't take the guilty pain that was cursing her again and again for doing such a cruel thing to someone so innocent and naive.

*Why?! Why did you do this to him?!* Luna mentally yelled the same question to herself again and again as the tears started to fall out of her eyes.

Luna ran back to her bed and threw her shoes off as she covered herself with the quilt and cried to herself in silence again.She just couldn't think of a simple explanation as to why she had acted like that to him? Was it true that her abusive actions were getting more and more out of hand? Was she really a sadist that liked giving him pain? She wondered to herself but then she thought that she was human too,she made a mistake behaving this way to him and wanted to improve herself but exactly how was the question when the two weren't even saying a single word to each other?

Jonghyun sighed as he saw the door being shut on his face and he couldn't even lie that he was feeling even more sad and hurtful about their situation than he already felt.Did she really hate him that much that she wouldn't even want to see his face?Did he really do something that bad to her that she reacted this way to seeing his face after that horrible incident?He wondered if Luna even noticed the pain he was feeling from them behaving this way to each other but before he could think too much about it,he heard sounds of laughter as the door opened and to his surprise he saw Key and Amber looking extremely happy.

''Jonghyun?'' KeyBer both noticed the sad boy standing in front of the girls' bedroom door.

''H-Hey!'' Jonghyun gave them a weak smile before he walked back to the boys' bedroom and closed the door.

''Things still seem bad towards them....'' Amber sighed as she felt sad to see the happy boy look so sad.

''I think it's best we talk to them!'' Key agreed,wanting to change the situation.

''You talk to Jonghyun while I talk to Luna?'' Amber looked at him.

''Let's both talk to Jonghyun first to see where the conversation can go?'' Key suggested.

''Alright let's not waste time!'' Amber rushed towards the boys' bedroom with Key following behind.

Jonghyun lied down on his bed again as he sighed,feeling awkward and sad about his recent interaction where Luna cruely shut the door on his face but before he could think too much about it,he saw KeyBer both entering the room and sitting beside him on the bed beside his.

''Hey Jonghyun,you okay?'' Amber started the conversation.

''Yeah....'' Jonghyun cleared his throat.

''How's things with Luna?'' Key asked the awkward question.

''...I don't really know...'' Jonghyun sighed again. ''The same I guess?''

''Do you know what happened for her to be like that with you?'' Amber wanted to know what was going on between those two. 

''I don't know it myself...'' Jonghyun scratched his head. ''All I remember was her getting angry like usual but whenever I wanted to talk to her,she said I was flirting or something?''

Both KeyBer looked at each other as they figured the mystery of what Luna had felt for her to do that to him hence making them smile a little to each other as they found the reason to be a little cute yet stupid at the same time.

''So you really don't know what you did wrong?'' Key saw Jonghyun nodding his head. ''Could it be that you were talking to someone?''

''I mean I was just being friendly to the customers,that's all.'' Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders.

''Jonghyun could you perhaps think what Luna was feeling to do that to you?'' Amber tried to hint the guy. ''I mean could you think of something?''

''Maybe she didn't like my skills of serving?'' Jonghyun titled his head,unsure.

*Argh oblivious as always.* Key sighed.

*Why doesn't he get the answer?* Amber sighed along.

''What are you two sighing about?'' Jonghyun noticed both of them were sighing.

''Nothing anyway now is the time to think how you could fix this with her!'' Key tried to change the subject. ''You two can't act like this with each other!''

''We need the old Luna and Jonghyun back!'' Amber agreed. ''So what can you do to fix this?''

''I really want to fix it but.....I don't think Luna wants to....'' Jonghyun gulped his saliva. ''She doesn't even want to see my face....''

''What makes you think that?'' Amber asked.

''I was in front of her door and she slammed it shut after she saw my face.'' Jonghyun replied with a sigh. ''Not exactly the ''hello'' I wanted....''

''Maybe you could do something to change this?'' Key suggested. ''Tomorrow's the last day before we go back to Korea and we don't want this to reach as far as back home do we? It's best to end this situation here and celebrate the last day with a celebration isn't it?''

''I agree,maybe you could do something to show Luna you want to get along with her?'' Amber nodded her head. ''Speak to her in her room or something?''

''She wouldn't want to see me in the house besides I don't really want to argue with everyone watching.'' Jonghyun denied the suggestion.

''Then take her outside!'' Key ordered. ''Take her outside and speak to her privately! She will bound to forgive you!''

''Exactly and no one will intervene between you two!'' Amber agreed.

''But would she agree to come with me?'' Jonghyun looked at the two. ''She doesn't even want to see my face so how would I be able to take her outside?''

''That you leave to me!'' Amber flashed her teeth out. ''All you have to do is prepare whatever you can to take Luna outside!''

''But what will I even do?'' Jonghyun blinked his eyes out of confusion. ''I don't even know where to start!''

''And that's where I step in!'' Key smiled as he wrapped his arm around Jonghyun.

''Alright the sun looks like it's going down soon so why don't we start the plan!'' Amber got out of the room.

 

The gang was walking around as they noticed the dark sky becoming more and more visible as they looked around more and more around the place.Onew glanced at Victoria quick before he walked closer to her direction and proceeded to do a fake yawn before he placed his arm around Victoria.

''Don't even try it!'' Victoria already knew what Onew was trying to do.

Onew uneasily chuckled at her as he gave her an uneasy smile at the failed attempt which wasn't un-noticed by the other two younger pairs.

''You call that making a move old man?'' Taemin teased.

''I thought you would be more upfront about it!'' Minho agreed.

''Shut up you two!'' Onew glared at them.

The girls giggled at the cute outbrust of the group's leader before moving closer to him to speak to him.

''You know something that can make our leader smile?'' Sulli spoke.

''Something that is in that direction!'' Krystal pointed.

Onew looked at the direction and saw a pretty pink flower,making him to smile as he thought that it was a great small gift to give to the goddess of his life hence running over to the green bush to get his hands on that flower however the poor guy didn't see the big hole that was in front of him hence falling right into the hole.

''ONEW?!'' The two pairs yelled,causing Victoria to turn around to see what was going on.

Victoria saw the four running over to the hole and kneeling down on the ground,calling Onew's name alongside hence making her to rush over to see what had happened.

''Save me!'' Onew yelled.

''Oh my god?!'' Victoria was shocked.

''Get someone to get me out of here!'' Onew demanded.

''A policeman!'' Krystal ran over to get his help.

''How did this even happen?'' Victoria questioned.

''Romeo here wanted to give you this flower yet he didn't see the hole in front of the bush.'' Taemin roared into laughter.

''It's not funny!'' Onew snapped at the younger guy.

 

Luna was on her bed,silently just looking at the view of the bedroom that she had been seeing ever since the morning she had woken up yet she heard sounds of laughter and mumbling of voices from the next door which made her look at the wall to think exactly what was going on there.Were the boys having fun in there? She sighed as she wished the girls would have some fun with her like the guys were having but did she really know what was going on in there?

''Stay still man!'' Key tried to make Jonghyun sit down.

''Why are you styling my hair?'' Jonghyun wondered.

''I'm helping you so just trust me on it!'' Key glared at him as he sprayed more hairspray on his hair.

''But---'' Jonghyun had a jacket thrown at him.

''No buts!'' Key demanded.

Amber went inside the room to see Jonghyun was still getting ready,making her to groan.

''Why aren't you still ready?'' Amber questioned. ''Come on,we need to go!''

''He's almost done!'' Key assured as he made Jonghyun wear the black leather jacket. ''Just hold on!''

Key focused on doing some last minute touches on Jonghyun's hair then stepped back to see how he was looking before a smile came on his face.

''All done!'' Key smiled.

''You look great!'' Amber nodded her head in satisfaction.

''Is this really necessary to do?'' Jonghyun blinked his eyes as he stared at the mirror.

''Yes now come on!'' Amber pulled him. ''You've got a ride to get!''

''Where we going?'' Jonghyun questioned.

''That's for you to wait and see as I take you to it!'' Amber grabbed hold of him. ''Key you know what to do right?''

''Yes maam!'' Key winked as he nodded his head and gave her a mini salute.

''What's going on?'' Jonghyun was clueless.

''Just follow me!'' Amber dragged him down the stairs.

When Key saw the two were out of the house,he opened the door and entered the girls' bedroom to see a surprised Luna looking at him as she wondered what he was doing in the girls' bedroom.

''Yes?'' Luna asked as she acknowledged the guy.

''How are you doing Luna?'' Key closed the door and sat down on the bed near her.

''I'm fine...'' Luna sighed as she sat against the bed. 

''Have you eaten?'' Key questioned.

''I'm not hungry.'' Luna replied.

''Give it a try,come on!'' Key held the plate that was near her. ''Come on Luna....just a bite!''

''I...d-don't know....'' Luna looked away as her hair strand came in front of her face.

''Please just a bite!'' Key tried to persuade her. ''Do you know everyone's worried sick whether you have eaten or not....for both you and Jonghyun?''

''J-Jonghyun?'' Luna was surprised.

''The poor guy hasn't even eaten a single bite and he loves to eat!'' Key was a little amused at his behaviour.

''Shouldn't he---'' Luna was interrupted.

''How about you eat first?'' Key gave her the plate. ''Don't worry about him,I'll sort him out but do us all a favour and eat please!''

Luna held the plate that Key had given her and just stared at the food,she was more concerned over the fact that the idiot hadn't eaten a single bite of food rather than about her own self who hadn't even a single bite either.

''Luna please!'' Key pleaded with his hands. ''Just for all of us!''

Luna gulped her saliva as she held the spoon and put the spoonful of bite inside which caused Key to smile and clap his hands.

''That's the spirit.'' Key smiled before looking at the time. ''I'll let you carry on while I'll just be back!''

Luna watched Key head out of the room and close the door while she proceeded to eat what was left on the plate but her thoughts went towards Jonghyun and the fact that he hadn't even eaten a single bite.Was it because of their situation that made him be like this? Even if it is then why was he blaming himself and doing this to himself when the fault and blame should go to her! She sadly looked down on the ground as she got emotional over their incident again but then she heard a few things,which sounded like rocks,were thrown onto the window which caused her to go over to the window area to see what was going on.

 

Jonghyun sighed after Amber took him outside and made him stand in front of the house where he noticed a shiny black motorcycle which caused him to look at it before his eyes went back to Amber.

''What's all this?'' Jonghyun questioned.

''Take Luna outside!'' Amber told him. ''You know how to ride this thing so take her somewhere,anywhere so you two can be alone!''

''How did you---'' Jonghyun was surprised.

''They don't call Key the king of gossip for no reason you know.'' Amber smirked. ''He knew you know how to ride one so he got it for you but it's only rented for the night! Make sure nothing happens to it!''

''Where do I even take her?'' Jonghyun wondered.

''Argh Jonghyun I can't explain everything to you!'' Amber groaned. ''You gotta know and learn things from now on and take her anywhere! Just be with her and you two will be solved in no time!''

''But what will I even say?'' Jonghyun didn't know what to say.

''Just trust yourself with how things go!'' Amber tried to assure him.

''Don't sweat about it Jonghyun!'' Key walked towards them.

''I'll be right back!'' Amber went back inside the house.

''So what's going to happen now?'' Jonghyun was still confused.

Key scoffed for a bit before he proceeded to pinch Jonghyun's cheeks as hard as he could.

''Ow what the hell was that for?!'' Jonghyun glared at him.

''You're too oblivious and stupid!'' Key rolled his eyes. ''Make a romantic entrance will you?''

''How?!'' Jonghyun didn't know a single thing.

''Argh take those darn rocks and throw it at her window until she opens the window!'' Key demanded as he went over to the tree to hide. ''Do it already you idiot!''

Jonghyun blinked his eyes as he stared at the rocks before kneeling down to pick a few in his hands.He looked at the window and stared at it for a while as he thought to himself about how Luna would react to seeing him. Would she be annoyed to see him disturbing him? Would she ignore him after seeing it was him that was doing all this? Would she treat him with anger and hatred? He was quite scared and nervous however his thoughts were interrupted by Key,who was hiding by the tree and was hidden as it was quite dark.

''Throw the damn rocks already you idiot!'' Key yelled. ''The quicker you do this,the quicker you and Luna will be back to normal!''

*Back to normal?* Jonghyun slowly smiled as he gripped onto the rocks strongly.

Jonghyun proceeded to throw the rocks at the window continously on and on as he awaited for Luna to go and open the window where the two would face each other for another time.

 

Luna heard the window being tapped on and on by something,that sounded like rocks being thrown around,and she wondered who could be doing something like that at this time of the night hence making her to walk towards the window to see what was going on.She unhooked the window and slightly opened it to see what was going on and there she met eyes with Jonghyun,who seemed quite dashing with a leather jacket on,staring back at her with a small smile on his face and a few rocks in his hands.She stayed silent as she wondered what to say or do but she could feel the awkwardness of silence getting to her as she acknowledged that the two were both quiet with her just staring at the guy,who was quiet as he stared back at her with a small smile and hopeful eyes.

*I'm sorry* Luna immediately turned around as she couldn't face him again after what she had done to him.

Jonghyun's smile disappeared when he saw Luna's back facing his direction however he heard a sound coming from Key hence looking at his direction.

''She'll come,don't worry about it!'' Key assured.

Luna was too busy into her thoughts when she saw Amber looking at her,which surprised her as she wondered when did she enter the room and how did she not hear her.

''You were looking at the window....'' Amber glanced at the window to see Jonghyun. ''Don't you want to talk to him?''

Luna looked down as she moved her hair strand and tucked it behind her ear,not knowing what to say or do about Jonghyun's attempt to talk to her. ''I.......''

Luna was torn into two decisions,which was either not to see Jonghyun in case she gets weak and cries in front of him which she feared or see him and their situation would get even more worse than what it already was by her getting angry and doing or saying something more worse than what it already has been done.

''I think you should Luna!'' Luna glanced up to look at Amber,who was looking out at the night sky. ''If he's doing all this to talk to you and solve the problem you two have then why shouldn't you do the same? The poor boy seems like he is trying a lot,won't you give him one chance?''

Luna gulped her saliva as she looked at the older female,admiring how sensible,wise and mature she had always been even though she had faced so much throughout the college times.Who would have knew the outcast was actually one of the best friends a person could ever ask?

''I-I think I should talk to him...'' Luna nodded her head slowly.

''Good luck and smile a little!'' Amber patted her back before pushing her towards the door. ''Go down and meet the poor guy already!''

Luna quickly wore her shoes as her heart started to beat faster and faster when she ran down the stairs to go see the boy she had been craving to see and to solve the horrible mistake she had done to him.She was so excited to see him that she didn't even hesitate to run nor did she even stop a single second until she was out the door and out to meet him.She slowed her running and decided to walk slowly as she saw the boy,who was still looking up at the window as he continued to throw rocks.Luna couldn't help but secretly smile at his cute attempt as he didn't look like he was going to give up any second soon.

Luna decided to clear to show him that she was here yet the boy was too focused on the window to even notice she was standing in front of him.Key,who was watching the scene from the trees,wanted to go out there and hit Jonghyun to make him see who was standing in front of him.

*Argh this guy is so oblivious,it makes me want to kill him!* Key glared at Jonghyun. *I,still to this day,wonder how Luna keeps up with him!*

Luna sighed yet still smiled a little at the boy's oblivious behaviour before causing her to stand in front of him and hold his hand,that was about to throw another rock at the window.

''L-Luna....'' Jonghyun was surprised to see her.

Luna looked deeply into Jonghyun's eyes as she felt happy to see him again and for her to touch his hand,she liked the warmth that was coming out of Jonghyun's hand.She decided to fix their situation since she didn't like the awkwardness with him in the first place hence proceeding in trying to give him a small smile as she slowly pulled his hand down.

''I'm out now....'' Luna spoke back.

Jonghyun took a step back to give the girl some space and cleared his throat as he began to feel a bit uncomfortable and scared about what to say to her but then he saw the motorcycle and two helmets nearby,which caused him to smile as he knew the perfect thing to do. Luna stood still as she looked down again,remembering the time when she slapped him and yelled words of hatred at him,which caused her to feel emotional again as she felt scared to look at Jonghyun and her mind was continously speaking the same phrase ''I'm sorry'' as she wondered when would she be able to say it to him who deserved to hear that phrase.

''Luna!'' Jonghyun yelled,causing Luna to look up at him. ''Catch!''

Jonghyun threw a helmet at Luna's direction,which the girl luckily caught and she looked at it before her eyes went up to the guy as she wondered what she will do with the helmet.

''Ready?'' Jonghyun looked at her.

Luna could see the guy was feeling awkward and through his handsome features,she tried to think what he could be feeling but then she focused back on the current scene as she looked down to the helmet. Luna blinked a few times after she held the helmet then at Jonghyun as she was surprised with the sudden plan but seeing the guy was already on the bike with his helmet on,she felt motivated and excited to go with him hence causing her to nod her head at him and wear her helmet before sitting behind him at the motorcycle.

''Hold on tight!'' Jonghyun started the engine before driving the motorcycle off to a place.

 

Victoria was nagging her mind away at her careless partner,who was whining continously whereas the younger members were laughing behind them but their attention soon went to the loud scene that was in front of them.

''What the!?'' Taemin was shocked.

They saw two people,who looked like Jonghyun and Luna,riding a motorcycle and driving off,away from the house.The six were shocked to see the two even together,let alone find a motorcycle to ride off with.

''Was that Jonghyun and Luna?!'' Minho had his mouth wide open.

''Did those two make up?!'' Krystal seemed hopeful.

''What even happened after we left?'' Victoria titled her head as she wondered.

The six walked closer to the house and saw Key and Amber laughing and high-fiving each other before they saw their friends walking closer to them.

''Was that just---'' Sulli was interrupted.

''Yep Jonghyun and Luna are off to talk!'' Amber happily announced.

''But how? When?'' Onew was surprised.

''Especially after this morning!'' Victoria agreed.

''Let us explain everything inside!'' Key gestured them to follow him.

 

Jonghyun gripped onto the handles as tightly as he could as he decided to ride the motorcycle faster than it currently was speeding,causing Luna to be frighten as she wrapped her arms around Jonghyun even tighter than she was already holding him.She didn't know why but she really liked the feeling of just holding tightly onto Jonghyun as he focused on riding around the night atmosphere,it seemed like a perfect scenerio for her as she placed her head against his back with her eyes tightly closed both out of fear as she was scared of the fast speed as well as cause of just liking the feeling of how everything was currently going.

She felt awkward with how everything was going since she wanted to express her concern about the speed of how Jonghyun was driving the motorbike around yet how could she even speak a word to him as things were still awkward around both of them? It was already hard enough for her to look at his eyes that looked like he was in pain so for her to speak to him,which she really really wanted to,was quite hard for her to utter out even a single word to him.She wished Jonghyun would say a word to her so things between them can be less silent however she knew she should be the one to end the silence between them two as it was cause of her,they were in this position in the first place.

''Please please please God make this ride a safe ride...'' Luna prayed as she tightly closed her eyes. ''Please make us safe!''

Jonghyun heard the mumbles coming out of Luna's mouth and looked at his bike's mirror to see the girl looked pretty scared with the fast speed he was driving.He witnessed how her eyes looked very tightly shut as her face wrinkled and her nose crinkled with her hair falling in front of her delicate face but before he could look any further at her,he luckily saw the road ahead to see a car was about to bump into them hence causing him to turn his bike's direction to the left.Luna felt more fearful as she heard sounds of the car's horn beeping at them for almost causing an accident on the road hence wishing and praying even further for the ride to be safe.

Luna immediately opened one of her eyes as she noticed the bike had come to a stop,which she was surprised about and there she saw a pretty empty place Jonghyun had taken her while Jonghyun took his helmet off and glanced back at Luna,who was still holding him tightly as her arms were still wrapped around him.

''We've arrived.'' Jonghyun announced,causing Luna to slowly let go of her arms and made her way in getting off the bike.

Jonghyun got off the bike and parked it beside the tree,which he seemed pretty secure that no one would take the bike as they were in a completely empty area where not even the sound of insects could be heard.Luna looked at him before turning around to see the view of the night sky,that was shinning and the lights of the city glittering,from the top of the hill that caused her eyes to shine in amazement but before she could focus much on it,she felt a grip on her wrist which caused her to look at Jonghyun,who proceeded to pull her away from the view and closer to what seemed like a river with the water flowing peacefully.

All Luna could do was allow the man to pull her away as she glanced at the back of his head then at the wrist continously as she dreaded the silence that was going on between them and wondered what his intentions were,what was he planning to do next between them.Jonghyun pulled her and looked at the gigantic rocks and saw only one was worth sitting down on as the others had wet dirt all around hence causing him to sit down on the dry rock before he pulled Luna to sit down on his lap with her back facing him.Luna immediately could feel her heart beating again as her cheeks began to feel the heat her body was trying to bring out cause of this sudden action had done,has he ever thought what his actions were doing to her and her heart of hers?

Before she could think too much about herself,Jonghyun's arms,which wrapped around her tiny waist,brought her back to reality as if he was hugging her after a long tired day from work and he placed his head against her back which caused Luna to look down on the ground as her hands gripped the skirt she was wearing.Just these small actions of Jonghyun was making Luna emotional as her heart began to yell out the words of sorrow and grief that she had felt all day,wanting to change it and make amends with Jonghyun again hence making her eyes water as it began to fill her eyes as if it was a glass of water that was being filled up.

Suddenly Luna slightly lifted her head up when she heard Jonghyun sounding like he was crying as she heard him sighing heavily with sounds of cries coming out of ,was he crying because of what happened between them? She stayed silent as she listened to the guy cry his heart out with the tears falling out of his eyes and wetting the back of her shirt,not that she even cared for a little bit about her shirt getting wet as her attention was fully on the guy that was crying in pain because of her and what she had done to him,causing her to start being emotional and kinda hate herself for hurting someone so pure and naive.She closed her eyes tightly as the tears quickly fell out of her eyes as if it was waiting to finally pour out and there she,too,joined Jonghyun in crying her heart as the painful emotions in her heart started to slowly heal because of her doing so.She felt like it was the perfect moment with them doing nothing but crying their hearts out and just listening and hearing the two weep in sadness was all it took to make amends between each other without saying a word and without giving each other a look,a unique yet powerful way to feel each other's emotions.

''I-I'm-m s-sorry....'' Jonghyun apologised as his tears poured down again.

''N-No! I-I'm sorry!'' Luna cried harder as she yelled back the words she finally wanted to say to him.

''It's m-my fa-fault!'' Jonghyun blamed himself for being the stupid one.

''N-No it's m-mine!'' Luna refused to make him take the blame when it was clearly her fault.

''F-Forgive me....'' Jonghyun held her tighter as he cried even harder than he already was.

''J-Jonghyun......'' Luna whispered his name out as she joined him in crying harder.

For a few minutes,the two both continued to let their tears and emotions be the attention of their scene as they focused on letting out all the hard emotions,that were trapped inside their bodies that was slowly coming out as they continued to weep further and further.To be able to interact with doing nothing but just crying was definitely a first for both of them that wasn't really known nor witnessed by anyone else but this unique special scene of theirs definitely did help them heal.Sometimes things can heal effortlessly and brillantly by just feeling each other and understanding the emotions and feelings someone has as not all words and expressions better a situation,sometimes it was best to say nothing and just let the flow of the atmosphere go it's direction and this was definitely what Luna learnt as she cried till her heart's desire with her head looking down on her skirt,that was being gripped by her two little hands while Jonghyun still had his arms wrapped around Luna's waist as his head was still lying against her back and his tears were falling out of his face and onto Luna's shirt.Luna could feel this was definitely an emotional thing for Jonghyun as she could feel her shirt getting wetter and wetter,did this really hurt Jonghyun more than it hurted her and for her to see the happy go lucky boy to show his emotional side,that was never really shown to others,it definitely was a first to see someone like him be like this.

''I'm sorry! I'm always the one to mess up isn't it?'' Jonghyun spoke after a long period of silence. ''It's always me messing things up again and again.''

Luna felt even more guilty after hearing him blaming himself for what she had done to him.She wondered if he even realised that it was her that was to be blamed and who had to apologise rather than him.

''I hate how I'm always the one to screw things up....'' Jonghyun felt terrible. ''I'm sorry for screwing up again like always.''

Luna hated how he kept blaming himself and felt even more worse when she could feel the emotions of hatred for his behaviour when he didn't even do anything wrong.

''Don't!'' Luna finally forced out the words. ''Don't blame yourself for all this!''

''It's my fault!'' Jonghyun sadly told her.

''I'm the one that needs to apologise....'' Luna could feel her lips trembling again. ''It's all cause of me,we're like this! I shouldn't have even hit you!''

''I deserved it!'' Jonghyun retorded.

''You didn't! I was an idiot to do something so terrible to you!'' Luna argued back. '''I shouldn't have ever hit you! I shouldn't have ever hurt you! I hate myself for doing all this!''

''Luna I deserved the slap! I shouldn't have been such a jerk and bothered you!'' Jonghyun tried to reason with her. ''It's all my fault!''

''Stop it!'' Luna hated how he kept blaming himself. ''Stop blaming yourself! It's all my fault for being such a idiot with you! I'm so stupid and----''

''Luna...'' Jonghyun softly spoke her name out. ''Can I ask you a favour?''

''F-Favour?'' Luna whispered,not knowing what he meant.

''Rather than blaming ourselves,can we move on and accept our flaws?'' Jonghyun innocently requested. ''I want to make things better and for that,we need to accept our fight and move on from it right?''

Luna's heart started to beat faster as she felt like she had heard the most innocent thing come out of anyone's mouth,which caused her to slowly smile a little at the ground as she felt happy to hear such joyful and kind words,especially after what she had done to him.Jonghyun suddenly placed his arms around Luna's body before standing up and lifting her body alongside,which caused Luna to be surprised with what the guy was doing but before she could question him,he slowly placed her body vertically and made her feet touch the ground before she could get off his arms and stand.

''I-I have a secret to say.....'' Jonghyun gulped his saliva as he stood near her.

''W-What is it?'' Luna turned her body so the two could stand opposite each other.

''There's something I want to show you....'' Jonghyun cleared his throat as he looked at her.

''Show?'' Luna wondered what the guy was trying to do.

''Come!'' Jonghyun pulled her to where their bike was parked.

Jonghyun gulped his saliva as he faced the view of the glittering lights and shinning stars where the two quietly stood as they watched the view with nothing but the silence of the wind just blowing their hair.Luna didn't follow her urge to ask Jonghyun what it was that he wanted to show her as the current atmosphere and feeling to just go along seemed perfect.Jonghyun turned his body to Luna's direction as he got ready to do what he was about to do while Luna blinked her eyes as she just realised that Jonghyun was facing her,causing her to do the same.

Mamkkeot ul sudo tto mamkkeot useul sudo eopsneun
Jichin haruui kkeut geuraedo geudae yeopimyeon

I can’t cry all I want or even laugh all I want
At the end of a tiring day but still, if I’m next to you

Luna immediately had her eyes wide open as she looked at Jonghyun,who had just sang his heart out with his eyes closed.She was shocked to know a troublemaking prankster could posess such a god-like voice that she could go about listening to on and on without ever feeling a single bit of tiredness.Her eyes were just stuck in their wide position as slightly opened due to the shockness of what her ears were being blessed with.

Eorinaicheoreom chingeoldaeda sum neomeogadeut usda
Nado eosaekhaejin nareul mannajyo

Like a child, I can whine and then laugh till I run out of breath
I’m not used to seeing myself like this

Luna felt like this moment couldn't have couldn't any more perfect than it already was.Seeing the guy sing with such passion and skill that his voice was bringing was making her feel like she could feel every emotion Jonghyun was singing,a great gift of only the most talented singers could posess.She felt her singing was nothing compared to what Jonghyun was bringing,never had she ever heard someone sing with such emotions that could make the listener be moved.She felt like she could feel every pain that every line was saying and she felt more mesmorised when she looked at Jonghyun with his eyes closed and his handsome features being highlighted by the moonlight and the wind blowing his hair so softly that it felt like an effortless perfect scene to look at.

Sugohaesseoyo jeongmal gosaenghaesseoyo
Geudaen naui jarangijyo

You did a good job today, you worked so hard
You are my prize

(A/N=Song is End of A Day by Jonghyun Kim)

Luna was too busy,staring at Jonghyun as well as trying to process in her brain what she had just witnessed for the first time out of someone so unexpected that she didn't even realise that Jonghyun was done singing and he had opened his eyes to see Luna stand still with her eyes wide open and slightly opened,which caused Jonghyun to chuckle at the cute sight before waving his hand in front of her face.

''T-That's what I...wanted to show...'' Jonghyun got back to facing the view.

''Oh my god....'' Luna blinked her eyes continously as she was still shocked to hear his voice.

''Are you okay?'' Jonghyun asked as he looked at her.

''Jonghyun your voice...i-it's...it's...'' Luna was still in shock.

''Yeah I guess it needs work on---'' Jonghyun ruffled his hair in embarrassment.

''No no no! It's beautiful,amazing,so graceful and effortless!'' Luna was in love with what she heard from his mouth. ''I never knew you were so talented in singing,even more talented than me!''

''What? No!'' Jonghyun disagreed. ''No one can be more talented in music than the college's musician!''

''But you are!'' Luna told him. ''Your voice is definitely a one in a million! How could you have hidden such a talent!?''

''Singing...it's not really my thing.'' Jonghyun shrugged. ''I only do it when I'm alone...You're the only person,other than my mom,that's heard me sing.''

''You should show everyone your talent!'' Luna tried to persuade him. ''Everyone would love to hear your voice!''

''Nah it's not my thing.'' Jonghyun shook his head. ''My mom forced me to do singing lessons when I was young but now I just do it to calm myself down...''

''Jonghyun you shouldn't hide it!'' Luna admired his talent. ''This is something millions would beg to have! You posess a gift that should be out in the open!''

''No.'' Jonghyun shook his head. ''I only showed it to you cause I trust you! You better not tell anyone about this!''

Luna could feel her heartbeat beating again as she liked the fact that he showed her such a personal thing to only her hence causing her to bow down to respecting his wishes.

''Come on now,it's getting late!'' Jonghyun gestured her to follow him to the bike.

Jonghyun grabbed hold of his helmet and wore it before getting Luna's helmet and looking back at her to give it to her but he saw Luna looking like she was getting a bit emotional again hence causing him to tilt his head as he got his helmet out.

''Luna?'' Jonghyun called her name out.

Luna ran towards him and hugged him as tightly as she could with her head against his chest,crying in happiness to hear his talent as well as the fact that they had successfully made up again whereas Jonghyun just blinked his eyes a few times before he patted her head with his hand softly with one hand whereas the other one was busy,patting her back to calm her down.

''Thank you for today!'' Luna broke the hug as she wiped her tears. ''I'll never forget it!''

''I'm glad we did this!'' Jonghyun smiled before placing her helmet back on her head. ''Now come on,let's go home!''

Luna nodded her head with a smile as she sat down on the back of Jonghyun and tightly wrapped her arms around his waist once again.As the motorcycle started to do it's job and the two were away from the hill,Luna started to widely smile as she felt happy to be with Jonghyun like this.All the times she had her heart beating fast and all the times she's cared for this idiot of hers,she was starting to realise why Jonghyun was the reason that made her feel happy as she was on cloud nine as well as feel sad as if everything in her life was going wrong.Why he could cause her to feel so many emotions that she never knew and cause her life to be as colourful and loved like it had always been.She was starting to realise why Jonghyun meant so much to her and why she felt so glad to be around him and the things he did for her.

''Are you cold?'' Jonghyun asked as he kept his eyes on the front.

''No.'' Luna happily replied as she closed her eyes and placed her head on his back.

To be in this moment with her arms around Jonghyun's waist with her eyes tightly closed and head placed against his back was like a dream come true,especially with the weather being so perfect and the wind blowing at the perfect speed.She felt happy with how everything had gone right today and couldn't help but get more and more happier,thinking about everything that happened this night.

''I finally realise why I've been like this with you...'' Luna whispered softly to herself as she looked at Jonghyun's back. ''It's cause I love you! I'm in love with you,Kim Jonghyun!''

Jonghyun glanced back at Luna before looking at the road. ''Luna did you say something?''

''E-Eh?!'' Luna blushed. ''N-No I didn't!''

''Are you sure?'' Jonghyun questioned. ''I swear I could have heard you saying something...''

''YA you're just thinking things!'' Luna tried to hide her shyness. ''Focus on the road!''

Luna had the happiest smile on her face as she went back to hugging his body and enjoying the night ride with her love Jonghyun,who went back to looking at the road as he was happy that things between them had been solved.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 57! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter! 

I've always been anticipating to write this moment since JongNa is my favourite ShineeFX couple as well as when planning for the story since the start,I always had this idea to write and finally after 3 years,I got to finally write it!!!!!!!! I'm so glad to write it with so much description and emotions kekeke sometimes even I surprise my own self as a writer in how I can describe a scene and what the characters are feeling!


Thanks to this person who subscribed to the story!