First date!

You're being watched

NO REQUESTING FOR 5 CHAPTERS AS THERE ARE A LOT OF REQUESTS AND I HAVE DECIDED TO UPDATE 5 CHAPTERS SO DEDICATING EACH CHAPTER TO EACH COUPLE!


A/N=

  1. BBdaekey requested for KeyBer
  2. KeyAmber has requested for KeyBer
  3. Charlenekyu has requested for KeyBer
  4. Kakatiny has requested for KeyBer

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D


Mr.Kim sat down on his office whilst Mr.Park entered inside.

''Mr.Kim you asked for the show's report?'' Mr.Park asked as he entered inside and closed the door.

''Show me the show's ratings.'' Mr.Kim demanded.

''Sir the show is actually doing extremely well.'' Mr.Park smiled. ''We have only shown 10 episodes yet the ratings have been sky-high great! Our show basically comes on every Saturday and Sunday but the show has improved a lot since the start.At the start we only had 60% of the viewers whilst others had 89% but now we have a 93% of the viewers watching our show.''

''That's great! I think we should do something new to the show.'' Mr.Kim suggested his idea.

''Yes indeed we should as a way to get more viewers!'' Mr.Park nodded his head.

''How about the show's characters? What are people saying about the characters?'' Mr.Park asked.

''Sir all the people have been saying about the students are great too!'' Mr.Park informed. ''People have been making photos,videos,fanfics and even websites about our students.Our show seems to already have couples when we,ourselves have not noticed it at all.''

''What do you mean?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''See this sir!'' Mr.Park showed a paper. ''This paper,which I have printed out,includes the popularity of the couples people have chosen to ship if you may say.''

''Ship? What's that?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''Ship as in support the couple sir.'' Mr.Park informed.

''So tell me the statistics of the couples people have shipped.'' Mr.Kim demanded.

''Sir as you can see in the paper that this is a poll someone had recently made which informs us the popularity of the couples. ''This has the lowest popularity at the first then the highest is at the bottom!''

  1. Key+Amber=KeyBer(15%)
  2. Onew+Victoria=OnToria(18%)
  3. Jonghyun+Luna=JongNa(27%)
  4. Taemin+Sulli=TaeLli(34%)
  5. Minho+Krystal=MinStal(50%) (A/N=These are based on the requests I have gotten from you guys and also the progression of the couples in the story!!)

''As you can see Minho and Krystal's popularity,which was high even before this show had came on,has gotten extremely high as a couple!'' Mr.Park informed.

''Oh so I see these two popular people can actually make my show get more viewers you say?'' Mr.Kim smirked.

''Yes sir! If we use these two and make a episode based on only them featuring in it then we can get the remaining 7% viewers for our show.'' Mr.Park informed.

''But as we can see the other couples especially Key and Amber which is known as KeyBer haven't had their popularity as a couple so I think we need to focus on them as well.'' Mr.Kim said. ''Why don't we make 5 episodes on each couple? One episode featuring one couple! We give viewers what they want whilst we get more viewers and money so everyone wins!''

''Sir that is an magnificient idea!'' Mr.Park smiled. ''But who should we start with and what should we do to each couple?''

''Let's start with Key and Amber then we can finish with Minho and Krystal.'' Mr.Kim informed. ''You'll know soon what we will do.''

 

Minho got out of his bedroom and saw Krystal walking up to him.

''What do you want brat?'' Minho glared at Krystal.

''Well I would like to say something to you so listen!'' Krystal replied.

''I have no time for this!'' Minho walked ahead.

''Wait!'' Krystal called out but Minho didn't listen. ''HEY I'M TRYING TO FREAKIN' APOLOGISE!''

''Wait what? What?'' Minho turned around and walked back to Krystal. ''What did you say?''

''I'm trying to apologise you retard!'' Krystal crossed her arms.

''Oh well this is a good start to apologise then!'' Minho sarcastically replied.

''Okay fine!'' Krystal sighed. ''I'm..well..sorry!''

''What? What? I didn't quite catch that.'' Minho leaned closer to Krystal.

''Minho I'm sorry!'' Krystal apologised again.

''I don't think that apology is good enough so can I hear it again?'' Minho asked.

''MINHO CHOI I AM FREAKIN' SORRY FOR BREAKING YOUR DAMN THINGS!'' Krystal pulled Minho's ear and shouted as loud as she can in his ear.

''OW!'' Minho massaged his deaf ear. ''No need to shout!''

''So do you forgive me?'' Krystal asked.

''Let me think about it...uhm....NO!'' Minho shouted at Krystal's face.

''Why not?'' Krystal raised her eyebrow.

''That isn't a good enough apology for me!'' Minho replied.

''Listen yo--'' Krystal was interrupted.

''Good morning rank A*!'' Mr.Kim greeted. ''Please can you all make your way to the living room and sit down as I have news for you!''

Everyone sat down on the living room and listened to Mr.Kim.OnToria both sat down on the sofa next to each other whilst Key sat next to Victoria on the same sofa.JongNa sat next to each other on the ground whereas Taemin sat next to Sulli on the sofa.Minho sat near Taemin and away from Krystal whilst Krystal sat down on the chair whilst glaring at Minho.Amber entered the living room and sat down on the sofa with TaeLli.

''Great now that all of you are here I would like to share some news to you all.'' Mr.Kim smiled. ''I have decided to give you a week off school.''

''YES!'' Everyone clapped their hands except...

''Why? School is important!'' Onew disagreed with the idea.

''Why do you always ruin the fun?'' Victoria raised her eyebrow. ''I think it's the best idea ever!''

''BUT.....'' Mr.Kim interrupted. ''That doesn't mean I haven't stopped giving you homework.For this week off I have decided to give you 30 pieces of homework so 6 pieces of homework per day! Isn't that great?''

''Argh!'' Everyone groaned except....

''Now that is the best idea ever!'' Onew cheered.

''Shut up!'' Victoria slapped Onew's head.

''YA OW! WHAT THE HELL?!'' Onew massaged his head whilst glaring at Victoria.

''So I have decided to give you all a task.'' Mr.Kim announced. ''As there is 5 pairs of you all and 5 days of your school week is off,I have decided to dedicate each day to each pair.''

''Pair? What?'' Taemin was confused.

''Oops sorry I meant Partner.Why don't you all stand with your partners first.'' Mr.Kim ordered.

''The partner from the yesterday's task?'' Sulli asked.

''Yes that person is going to be your partner for the rest of the year now.'' Mr.Kim informed. ''If you don't remember then I'll tell you the pairs then.Key and Amber,Onew and Victoria,Jonghyun and Luna,Taemin and Sulli and lastly Minho and Krystal.''

''Seriously?'' MinStal,OnToria and KeyBer raised their eyebrow. ''We're going to be partners forever now?''

''I don't want to argue with the partners decision anymore so just get used to it.'' Mr.Kim rolled his eyes. ''Anyway I did say that I will dedicate each day to each pair so the first day will be dedicated to Key and Amber!''

''Us?!'' KeyBer pointed to themselves with confusion.

''Yes! I have decided to make you two closer with each other.'' Mr.Kim smiled.

''Pfftttt No thanks!'' Key shook his head.

''I don't want any closeness or anything with him.'' Amber replied.

''Well I get to decide what I want you all to do and this is my choice anyway I forgot to tell you that this week is roleplay week!'' Mr.Kim announced.

''Roleplay week?'' Everyone asked.

''Yes I give each pair a situation and you accept the situation and play along as if it is real!'' Mr.Kim told.

''So what's our situation?'' Amber asked.

''What do we do then?'' Minho asked.

''You also play along with them but you all will have different roles.'' Mr.Kim informed.

''Like what?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''You'll know very soon!'' Mr.Kim turned off his mic.

''I wonder what that is all about.'' Onew shrugged his shoulders.

''Roleplay week? I wonder what I would have to do in my turn.'' Taemin asked.

 

Key went inside his bedroom to find a card that had his name on it.He walked up to the card and opened it.

Situation=First date!

Impress your date,Amber even when your crush Sulli is there.

''What?! So now I have to impress Amber whilst having Sulli as my crush?!'' Key strached his head. ''Oh dear I am so trapped!''

Amber went inside her bedroom to find a card that had her name on it.She walked up to the card and opened it.

Situation=First date!

Impress your date,Key even when your ex-boyfriend Taemin comes to ruin your date.

''What?! What crap is this?!'' Amber was stunned. ''So now I have to impress Key whilst having Taemin as my ex-boyfriend?! How bizarre is this?!''

Key,who was all dressed up in a white shirt and black jeans,knocked onto Amber's bedroom door.Amber opened the door lazily but then was shocked and surprised when she saw Key,all dressed up and looking quite handsome.Her eyes blinked in shockness as was wide open.

''Tsk don't tell me you are in love with me already.'' Key crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

''What?! Never!'' Amber shook her head. ''Why are you all dressed up?''

''Remember!'' Key showed Amber the same card he received. ''We have to impress each other but right now you definitely haven't dressed up.''

''I'm going like this!'' Amber,who hadn't even changed her clothes,replied.

''Pfftttt no way! I made an effort so you have to as well.'' Key argued.

''What? I'm not going to wear anything cute or show my skin like you expect me to.'' Amber crossed her arms.

''At least,wear something that would impress me yet is your style you know.'' Key diva-ish told.

''Fine I'll be back!'' Amber slammed the door shut.

''How rude!'' Key stomped his feet then sat down on a chair that was near Amber's bedroom.

~~~~AFTER 15 MINUTES~~~~~

''YA! What is taking you so long?!'' Key shouted as he was impatient now.

''I'M ALMOST DONE!'' Amber shouted from her bedroom.

''HURRY UP!'' Key angrily replied.

''I'm done!'' Amber opened the door.

Key looked at Amber,who was wearing an oversized white T-shirt with a sleeveless blue denim jacket and she was wearing blue jeans with black shoes at the bottom.

''Not bad.'' Key nodded his head.

''Well I'm glad you liked it so much!'' Amber sarcastically smiled.

''Anyway let's go now.'' Key walked with Amber into the garden.

The two saw that the garden had changed a lot.The night sky was shining brightly and the weather was just perfect.There was those colourful lights,that people would have during Christmas time,decorated around their table.They saw that there was a table in the middle that was just for them.The table had a white cloth over it and in the middle was candlelights so making it a candlelight dinner.A vase that had a rose was also in the middle of the table.

''Oh great.My first ever date and the most romantic type which is a candle light dinner is going to be with her.'' Key sarcastically commented.

''HEY I don't want my first date to be you either!'' Amber glared at him.

''Welcome to rank A* restaurant!'' Minho,who was the waiter,unhappily greeted. *I can't believe I have to be the darn waiter?!*

''Please take your seats as I present you the menu.'' Krystal,who was the waitress,also unhappily greeted. *Out of everything why the waitress?! This is so embarrassing!*

Key and Amber walked to the table and sat down on their seats.Krystal walked over to their table and gave them each a menu to read out.

''But this is empty?'' Key told when he saw the menu was empty.

''What should we read?'' Amber asked as the menu had no writing whatsoever.

''Thank you for reading!'' Krystal took their menus and walked away,leaving KeyBer alone.

''So.....'' KeyBer both were awkward.

''How are you?'' Key asked.

''Fine and you?'' Amber asked back.

''Fine as well.'' Key nodded his head.

Key and Amber looked to their left to see Jonghyun and Luna playing musical instruments.Luna was playing the acoustic guitar whereas Jonghyun was playing the keyboards.Both of them were playing the instrument whilst tuning the two instruments and making them into one song.The music was peaceful and slow,just what was needed when people go to their first date and the perfect thing to spice up the romance.Key and Amber looked back at each other.

''Impress each other remember?'' Mr.Kim's voice voiced out.

Key and Amber both sighed as their task's mission was not yet done.Amber placed her hand on the table whilst looking down on the empty table.

*Guess I gotta be the first one then.* Key slightly nodded his head.

Key took his hand and held Amber's hand,making Amber to look at him with shockness.Amber awkwardly looked at her hand then Key's hand then his face with a weird expression on her face.

''It's for the impress thingy.'' Key told.

''Oh..uhm..okay.'' Amber blinked her eyes.

''So how have you been?'' Key asked. ''It's been ages since we have spoke together like this.''

''Uhm..I've been fine.'' Amber shrugged her shoulders. ''So what are you and your TARA ''Buddies'' up to?''

''Hey we are friends you know.'' Key glared at Amber.

''Well you are friends with the wrong kind of people.'' Amber replied. ''You guys are pretty hated in school.''

''Like you aren't?'' Key raised his eyebrow.

''I don't care if I am.It's not like it's new with me!'' Amber spoke. ''It's new with you not me.''

''Well I--'' Key was interrupted.

''Hello.'' Minho walked up to KeyBer with a tray that had two glasses. ''What would you like to drink?''

''Ladies first!'' Key looked at Amber.

''Coke?'' Amber said.

''We have coke indeed.'' Minho took a glass out and poured coke in the glass. ''Here you go!''

''Thank you!'' Amber thanked when Minho placed the glass on the table.

''How about you?'' Minho asked.

''Fanta?'' Key asked.

''We have Fanta as well.'' Minho poured Fanta in the glass and placed it on the table.

''Thanks!'' Key thanked.

''Krystal,my collegue will be back with your food.'' Minho informed and walked off with the tray.

 

Krystal walked inside the kitchen.

''Hey whatcha going to cook?'' Krystal asked the chef.

'Victoria what are we going to cook?'' Onew asked.

''I can't believe I have to be the chef for this!'' Victoria crossed her arms. ''Victoria Song doesn't cook for anyone except herself.''

''That proves Victoria Song is quite arrogant.'' Onew replied.

''Shut up! You're the chef too!'' Victoria countered.

''What are you going to cook?!'' Krystal asked again.

''Chicken!'' Onew smiled.

''This isn't your first date roleplay you idiot.'' Victoria rolled her eyes.

''But why not? We have a lot of chicken.'' Onew informed.

''We do? Okay chicken it is then!'' Victoria shrugged her shoulders.

''Whatever you two make,just remember you two have to cook the starters,main course and dessert.'' Krystal told.

''Krystal why don't you deliver the starters!'' Onew placed the two bowls on the tray. ''Now go!''

Krystal walked to Key and Amber's table and placed two bowls on the table.

''This is your starter,Hot and Sour broth with prawns.'' Krystal informed and left.

''Uhm...bon appetite then.'' Key said.

''Bom appetite!'' Amber nodded her head.

They both tasted the soup then....

''Oh my god this is so darn hot!'' Key immediately complained and drank his fanta.

''It's a bit sour but I like it.'' Amber told her opinion.

''AMBER!'' Taemin shouted as he entered.

Amber and Key looked at Taemin,who stormed up to their table.

''How can you go on a date with him when you are still mine?!'' Taemin acted out.

''Who are you supposed to be?'' Key asked.

''I'm her ex-boyfriend!'' Taemin replied.

''Really? When did you go out with Amber?'' Key asked.

''This is roleplay week remember.'' Taemin gave a look to Key. ''Anyway Amber don't go with this guy.He doesn't deserve you!''

''Uhm...WHAT?! I deserve her more than you do!'' Key argued.

''Oh yeah? How?'' Taemin crossed his arms.

''Because I love her more than you do!'' Key held Amber's hand and looked at Taemin in the eye. ''I deserve her more than you because I wasn't foolish enough to let her go in the first place.I knew what she is worth and you don't deserve her since you didn't even cherish her love she had for you!''

Amber looked at Key,who looked like he was extremely serious whilst Taemin was just curious on to what to say next.

''So what should I do?'' Taemin acted out.

''Get the hell out of here that's what.'' Key demanded and Taemin left.

''Wow.'' Amber commented.

''What?'' Key asked.

''You sure told him!'' Amber replied.

''Anything for my date!'' Key smiled and held Amber's hand.

''O-Okay.'' Amber replied whilst looking at his hand holding hers. *What the hell is he doing?*

''Hello I am here to serve you two lovebirds your main course.'' Minho interrupted. ''Sweet and sour chicken!''

Minho placed two plates on the table.

''Say Minho who is the chef?'' Key asked.

''Victoria and Onew!'' Minho answered.

''Oh I was wondering where they were.'' Key replied.

Minho left the two alone.

''It's really good!'' Amber smiled.

''I'm your date right?''' Key asked.

''Yeah'' Amber replied.

''Feed me then!'' Key demanded.

''Uhm...WHAT?!'' Amber was surprised.

''Feed me food.'' Key told.

''Fine.'' Amber frowned.

Amber feed Key a spoonful of chicken.

''Delicious right?'' Key smiled.

''Yeah!'' Amber showed a sarcastic smile.

''KEY!'' Sulli acted out as she stormed into their table.

''Sulli?'' Key stood up.

''Who is she now?'' Amber asked.

''The one that he loves!'' Sulli arrogantly replied as she acted her character out. ''He has a crush on me.''

''You do?'' Amber asked again.

''Uhm...yeah!'' Key remembered that the card said that he has a crush on Sulli.

''Key I love you too!'' Sulli grabbed Key and hugged him.

''Well he doesn't love you anymore!'' Amber grabbed Sulli and pulled her away from Key. ''He and I are in love with each other now.''

''What?!'' Sulli raised her eyebrow as she saw KeyBer holding hands. ''You love her Key?''

''Yes!'' Key replied.

''So I suggest you go away now.'' Amber demanded.

''No!'' Sulli shook her head. ''I want him and he wants me!''

''Well he doesn't want you and you wouldn't be happy if you have him you know why?'' Amber acted out. ''Because I am the one who truly knows him from the start,the one that knows his heart and the one that believes that only I can make him happy forever.''

''Fine but don't come crying to me later.'' Sulli walked away.

Key and Amber sat down on their tables again.

''Desserts now.'' Krystal informed and placed two chocolate cakes on the table. ''Enjoy!''

''Thanks for the nice dialogue there.'' Key smiled.

''Thank you for yours too.'' Amber smiled back.

''You aren't that bad as I thought.'' Key replied.

''Same to you.'' Amber told back.

Amber and Key stood up and walked back inside.Key walked with Amber to drop her to her bedroom.

''So I guess this is goodbye then?'' Key pointed out that this was the end of their date.

''I guess so.'' Amber replied.

''How should we end this?'' Key questioned.

''I don't really know!'' Amber was awkward again.

''Well why don't I end this then!'' Key said.

Key pulled Amber and tightly hugged her,making Amber to be shocked again.His long arms were all wrapped around Amber whereas Amber slowly took her arms and gave Key a small hug.

''I kinda miss doing this with you!'' Key laughed. ''I remember the last time we did this was when we were young.''

''Uhm..anyway goodbye!' Amber waved goodbye.

''Bye!'' Key walked into his bedroom.

*What the hell was that all about?* Amber closed the door and was just confused with Key.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 18! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter! 


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!

 


I would also like to thank this amazing 1 person who upvoted this story