Remote Control!

You're being watched

A/N=

  1. xRubyy requested for TaeLli
  2. Niki-Niko has requested for TaeLli
  3. Minnie-jung has requested for JongNa and MinStal
  4. Riajoxx has requested for MinStal
  5. Taeminie12 has requested for TaeLli
  6. Charlenekyu has requested for TaeLli and JongNa
  7. Fxshirley has requested for JongNa and TaeLli
  8. KrystalSuzy has requested for MinStal
  9. Minstalshawol has requested for MinStal

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D


The 10 were all about to go to their own seperate rooms when.....

''Not so fast rank A*!'' Mr.Kim stopped. ''I have a new task for all of you!''

''Task?'' The 10 all came back to the living room.

''Yes and this one will be entertaining!'' Mr.Kim informed.

''What's it going to be about?'' Onew asked.

''The task is called Remote Control!'' Mr.Kim told.

''Cool so what do we exactly do?'' Minho asked.

''You will be paired up with your partners and control them.'' Mr.Kim announced.

''Partner?'' Everyone asked.

''Oh yes about that...first all of you stand in front of your rooms!'' Mr.Kim ordered.

Onew stood in front of the 5th bedroom and saw that Victoria was standing in the bedroom that was opposite to his.They both gave each other a look and a slight smile since they weren't really friends but they don't hate each other that much as they used to.We can say that it's a 90% hate with a 10% like between them.Next to Onew was Minho,standing in front of his bedroom which was the 4th one.Standing opposite Minho's bedroom was Krystal crossing her arms whilst angrily looking at Minho,who angrily looked back at her.We can definitely say that those two have 100% hate with 0% like between them.Taemin stood at the 3rd bedroom with his hands in his pocket but then a smile occured in his face when he saw that Sulli was standing in the 3rd bedroom as well.Taemin gave a wink to Sulli,whose eyes went wide open when she saw the wink.Jonghyun was standing in the 4th bedroom with his back leaning against the bedroom door but then.............

''LUNA!'' Jonghyun jumped up and down when he saw Luna standing opposite his bedroom.

Luna just rolled her eyes and waved her hand at him.She didn't even know what to say about that weirdo.He is just confusing to her.Sometimes he's really annoying and touchy yet sometimes he's really friendly and kind....Jonghyun Kim was just a confusing topic to Luna.The last bedroom had Key glaring at his partner with a frown on his face.Amber,who was also standing at the last bedroom,just angrily cursing her bad luck whilst giving Key the evil eye.

''The person standing opposite you is your partner!'' Mr.Kim announced.

''WHAT?!'' Everyone shouted.

''YES!'' Taemin and Jonghyun ran to their partners and tightly hugged them.

''Hey let go!'' Luna was embarrassed with Jonghyun's skinship again.

''Stop it!'' Sulli was blushing.

''NO NO NO!'' MinStal and KeyBer automatically shouted when they heard the news.

''Well I don't really mind working with the class president!'' Victoria nodded her head.

''As long as the head cheerleader doesn't annoy me.'' Onew told.

''Me and Annoy you?! I think it's the other way round!'' Victoria argued.

''How can I be annoying when all you do is boss people around and shout?'' Onew raised his eyebrow. ''I think you're the one that is annoying not me!''

''HEY!'' Victoria shouted. ''Well done for being a pain in the Onew Lee!''

''I should say the same to you too Victoria Song!'' Onew countered.

''I DON'T WANT HIM AS MY PARTNER!'' Amber and Krystal shouted.

''I DON'T WANT YOU EITHER!'' Key and Minho shouted back.

''He's too annoying!'' Amber complained.

''She has no fashion sense!'' Key complained.

''He is too rude!'' Krystal argued.

''She's too much of a spoilt brat!'' Minho argued back.

''HEY At least I can proudly say that I'm not a transvestite!'' Key countered. (A/N=A person,either female or male,who gets pleasure from dressing up in clothes that are appropriate to the opposite !)

''Uhm....excuse me?'' Amber gave a slight fake laugh. ''I am not a transvestite but I can definitely say you are one!''

''How?! I don't freaking wear skirts or dresses while you only wear pants and baggy shirts that are actually meant for a guy!'' Key argued. ''Why don't you update your wardrobe or even better let me do it!''

''You and touch my clothes?! No way in hell!'' Amber shook her head.

''Fine! Have no fashion sense.I'm not complaining!'' Key rolled his eyes. ''Just don't come crawling back to me when you have no clothes to impress your date!''

''Date?! I don't want a freakin' date!'' Amber argued.

''I HATE YOU!'' Krystal angrily shouted.

''WELL I GUESS WE SHARE MUTUAL FEELINGS THEN!'' Minho angrily shouted back.

''You're nothing but a sick and disgusting jerk!'' Krystal bad-mouthed.

''Me? Sick and disgusting jerk?! HOW?!'' Minho was confused with the allegations. ''Fine I can say that I am not a dumb,vain and spoilt brat then!''

''I am NOT vain and dumb!'' Krystal pointed her finger.

''Oh really? I didn't see that when I came to your room and you were looking in the mirror going.....'' Minho mocked Krystal's voice when he said ''Oh I look so pretty! Check me out! I'm Krystal Jung! The prettiest girl.''

''I DIDN'T SAY THAT!'' Krystal defended herself.

''Liar!'' Minho told.

''You're the liar!'' Krystal said.

''RANK A*!'' Mr.Kim shouted,interrupting everyone. ''Now I know some of you have your own personal problems with your partners but I won't change my decision so now can I please talk about the task?''

''Yes!'' Everyone replied.

''The task is called remote control so the task will have you and your partner.'' Mr.Kim told. ''For the first half of the day one of the two between your partners will control the other person's speech and movements so let's say Key and Amber were doing the task then if Key decides to be the first to have the remote then Amber needs to obey his commands so if Key says pause then Amber must be frozen without moving or speaking and if Key says backwards or forwards then Amber must speak faster if Key says forwards or Amber must repeat the last sentence she said in a backwards way if Key says backwards got it?''

''Got it!'' Everyone nodded their head.

''The rule is that if your partner loses before you do then you get to control them for the whole day and if your partner speaks or moves when he isn't suppose to then you will have the power to control them for the whole day as well!'' Mr.Kim announced. ''Now talk amongst your partner to see who will go first!''

''I'm going first!'' Taemin smiled.

''Eh?! Why? I wanna go first!'' Sulli pouted.

''No because I know that I can win!'' Taemin told. ''I know your weak spots so I'll target them and you'll lose then I get to control you for the whole day!''

''No way!'' Sulli shook her head.

''Rules are rules!'' Taemin evily smiled.

''I want to change my partner!'' Sulli replied.

''Tell me about it!'' MinStal,KeyBer and Luna argeed.

''Eh? Why aren't you happy with me?'' Jonghyun asked.

''You're too touchy with me!'' Luna told.

''Am I?'' Jonghyun asked.

''You're annoying as well.'' Luna complained.

''Really but how?'' Jonghyun asked whilst placing his hand on Luna's head.

''See!'' Luna pointed to the movement. ''That's touchy!''

''But I don't see what's wrong with it?'' Jonghyun asked.

''Argh oh my god!'' Luna sighed. ''Forget it! Nothing's wrong with it and I was just joking!''

''Okay!'' Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders.

''I'm going first!'' Krystal argued.

''No I'm going first!'' Minho argued back.

''No I said I AM!'' Krystal growled.

''Too bad I am!'' Minho growled.

''Why don't we flip a coin to see who goes first?'' Onew interrupted MinStal.

''Fine by me!'' MinStal both replied.

''Heads or tails?'' Onew asked.

''Heads!'' Both of MinStal argued. ''I SAID IT FIRST!''

''First do rock paper scissors then!'' Onew told.

''ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!'' MinStal both said as they played.

''NO!'' Krystal whined when she had paper but Minho had scissors.

''YES!'' Minho cheered.

''Heads for Minho and Tails for Krystal!'' Onew told then flipped the coin. ''Tails!''

''YES BABY!'' Krystal jumped whilst shouting in joy.

''Damn it!'' Minho sighed as he was going to have a long hard time of torture.

''Be ready to die!'' Krystal evily smiled.

''Heads or tails?'' Onew asked Victoria.

''Heads!'' Victoria said and Onew flipped the coin.

''Tails!'' Onew told.

''It was heads!'' Victoria argued.

''No it was tails!'' Onew argued back.

''I saw heads!'' Victoria told.

''Well it was tails!'' Onew informed.

''Why don't I flip the coin!'' Krystal took the coin and flipped it. ''Tails!''

''YES!'' Onew smiled. ''See I told you!''

''Fine whatever! I don't care.'' Victoria rolled her eyes.

''If I win I get the remote first but if you win then you get the remote first deal?'' Amber asked.

''Fine by me.'' Key shrugged his shoulders.

''ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!'' KeyBer both shouted.

''HAHA YES!'' Key shouted when he had rock and Amber had scissors. ''I WIN!''

''No you cheated!'' Amber argued.

''What?! HOW?!'' Key asked.

''I don't know but you cheated!'' Amber told.

''No I didn't! I won fair and square!'' Key informed.

''I want a re-match!'' Amber demanded.

''You lying cow!'' Key argued. ''Just because you didn't win you want a re-match?! What a bad loser you are.''

''Okay do a rematch and I'll referee this round!'' Luna interrupted KeyBer.

''ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!'' KeyBer both said.

''HAHA YES I WON AGAIN!'' Key shouted when he had paper whilst Amber had rock. ''I TOLD YOU!''

''Do you want to have the remote first or should I do it?'' Jonghyun asked.

''You do it!'' Luna told.

''You sure?'' Jonghyun asked.

''Positive!'' Luna nodded her head.

''I don't know...I might be a bit too much to handle!'' Jonghyun winked at Luna.

''Eh?! Y-Y-YA?!'' Luna blushed at the wink.

''Why are you so red?'' Jonghyun leaned closer to Luna's face and placed his hand on her forehead.

''R-R-R-Red?'' Luna stuttered since Jonghyun was so close to her face.

''See you're getting more red in the face now!'' Jonghyun told.

''You shameless idiot!'' Luna pushed Jonghyun on the floor. ''HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME!''

Luna angrily punched Jonghyun in the stomach and pulled his hair whilst being embarrassed with the moment they just had whereas poor Jonghyun was so dizzy with Luna pulling his hair whilst moving his head in circles.

''Ow ow ouch!'' Jonghyun commented whilst being dizzy. ''Luna it hurts!''

''You should have thought before getting too close to me you idiot!'' Luna kicked Jonghyun.

''Okay as you have all decided who is going to go first,I'm going to start the task!'' Mr.Kim announced. ''Once you hear the bell that means the task has began AND also one more thing before I start the game! You can do ANYTHING to your partner since the main goal of the game is for you to win and make sure your partner loses! You need to win the game before they get their turn or else your partner wins by default!''

''So the person who goes second wins by default if the first person doesn't make sure the second person loses?'' Key asked.

''Correct now the game is going to start so people take your places!'' Mr.Kim announced then......

BRINGGGGGGGGGGG~~~~~~~~~~

The bell had rang and the task started.The people who had the remotes were Krystal,Key,Jonghyun,Taemin and Onew whereas the people who were controlled were Minho,Amber,Luna,Sulli and Victoria.

''Hey Krystal why don't we change since I'm the only boy!'' Minho gave her a smile as a way to persuade her.

''Nice try but NO!'' Krystal replied.

''But Y---'' Minho was interrupted.

''PAUSE!'' Krystal ordered and Minho stopped talking as he froze. ''Not bad.''

Minho just stood frozen whereas Krystal walked around him,thinking of doing something to him.Minho was a bit frightened as to what she would do since she had to win this or else Minho wins by default.Krystal evily smirked when she got an idea.Krystal went to Minho's bedroom and came back with a bat....HIS BADMINTON BAT! Minho's facial expression was still the same but inside he was worried sick to what she was going to do to him and his bat as well as angry if she would dare ruin his bat or not.

''I see you have a nice bat here!'' Krystal evily chuckled. ''We don't want it to be ruin do we? Or maybe we do!''

Krystal took the bat and slammed the bat on Minho's legs.Minho was calm on the outside but inside he was....

*MY BAT?! MY BAT?! MY LEGS?! MY LEGS?!* Minho was in pain with how hard Krystal swinged the bat on his legs. *I AM SO GOING TO KILL THIS SPOILT BRAT!*

''Did you enjoy that?'' Krystal chuckled. ''I think you need more!''

Krystal kicked Minho's with all her strength and Minho fell down on the floor but the poor guy couldn't comment or even move.

*OWWWWWWWWWW THAT FREAKIN' HURTS!* Minho was hurting. *THAT'S IT! WHEN I GET MY TURN THIS BRAT IS GOING DOWN!*

''Don't worry I got more to show you!'' Krystal smiled. ''But first I want you to move so PLAY!''

Minho angrily looked at Krystal and stood up.

''What the hell is your freakin' prob--'' Minho was interrupted.

''PAUSE!'' Krystal interrupted while evily chuckling. ''Anyway I want to show you my plan!''

Krystal leaned the badminton bat closer to Minho's face then pointed to the floor.

''Let's see what happens when I smack this badminton bat to the floor!'' Krystal smiled.

Krystal raised the bat to the sky then smacked it on the floor,ruining the perfect bat in one go.Minho couldn't show his facial expression or say anything but if he could then....

*OH MY GOD MY BAT?! MY BAT?! SHE...SHE..SHE BROKE MY BAT?!* Minho was shocked.

''Oh this is so fun!'' Krystal showed Minho the broken badminton bat.

*OH SHE IS SO DEAD!* Minho angrily thought.

''PAUSE!'' Taemin chuckled as Sulli paused. ''I guess Sul Sul really wants to win this game isn't it?''

Sulli just freezes while thinking what Taemin was going to do next.

''Well Mr.Kim did say we can do anything!'' Taemin smiled.

Taemin wrapped his arms around Sulli and leaned his head on her shoulder,surprising Sulli in every way as she was shocked.

''I feel so much better but I think I can do better right?'' Taemin giggled.

Taemin took Sulli's hand and interwined his hands with hers,making her blush to death.Sulli gulped her hard saliva as she tried to calm herself down.

''We can do so much better than this.'' Taemin commented.

Taemin pulled Sulli extremely close to himself.

''Give up?'' Taemin asked.

Sulli was trying her best not to give up as if she gave up now then later she's going to be with him for the ALL DAY.Half a day was already a torture so the whole day would kill her.

''I see you're quite strong!'' Taemin noticed Sulli's determination. ''I like determination in my woman!''

Onew looked at the frozen Victoria as he tried to think of a plan.Onew smiled as he got one and went into the kitchen.He came back and stood in front of Victoria with a packet of white flour.

''You see this white flour? I think I might want to waste it!'' Onew smiled. ''I wonder how it would look on the floor so let's try it out!''

Onew threw the white flour all on the floor,making Victoria astonished with the mess Onew was making.Onew smirked as he knew Victoria was a clean freak.He noticed how uneasy Victoria was.

''What you don't like it?'' Onew smirked. ''Don't worry I'll make it better!''

Onew went into the kitchen and came back with a lot of things.Onew showed an egg to Victoria.

''Now let's see what happens to the egg and the flour on the floor!'' Onew smiled.

Onew slammed the egg down on the floor,creating a bigger mess whilst Victoria was dying inside.She was trying to control herself with the mess but it was getting difficult.She had this huge urge to stop Onew and clean the mess up but she couldn't lose.Freakin' 15 minutes was extremely hard for her so how would she be able to manage with the whole day?! Victoria mentally encouraged herself to calm down whilst Onew kept creating a bigger mess.

Key looked at the frozen Amber,who was curious as to what Key was going to do.Key thought hard as to what Amber could be her weakspot.He looked to see how the others were doing.He saw Taemin using this as an oppourtunity to get extremely close to Sulli who was blushing,Krystal was breaking Minho's sport equipments whilst Minho was having a hard time calming down since his face was so angry already,Onew was creating a mess on the floor whilst Victoria was trying hard to not move since she was having this huge urge to clean the mess and Jonghyun was just talking to Luna.

''Bingo!'' Key smiled as he realised what he could do.

Amber was frozen and waited for Key to come back.Key came back from Amber's bedroom and showed something shocking to Amber,who was so ashamed right now that her face went red.

''You always say that you aren't girly so mind explaining this?'' Key swinged the pink bra to Amber's blushing face.

Amber's face was so sweaty and red with how Key was just taking it so easy and swinging her pink bra to her face.She had this huge urge to stop him but she would never ever want to lose to him or even be controlled by him.A whole day would make her want to kill herself.

''Look how small the cups are!'' Key laughed as he looked at the pink bra. ''I always knew you were a AA!''

*Amber Amber calm down! Calm down! We'll kill him when we have the oppourtunity to so just relax and calm down.'' Amber mentally thought. *WHAT A FREAKIN' ERT! HASN'T HE EVER SEEN A BRA BEFORE?!*

''PLAY!'' Key ordered.

''YA HAVEN'T YOU EVER SEE--'' Amber was interrupted.

''FORWARDS!'' Key ordered again.

''HAVEN'T YOU EVER SEEN A BRA AND HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY BRA?!'' Amber talked extremely fast.

''BACKWARDS!'' Key laughed.

''BRA MY TAKE YOU DARE HOW AND BRA A SEEN EVER YOU HAVEN'T?!'' Amber slowly spoke backwards.

''PAUSE!'' Key liked how Amber was being tortured.

Jonghyun wanted to win but he didn't know how he should start.He observed everyone and was confused as to what he can do.Luna just looked at him while waiting for him to make a move.

''What should I do?'' Jonghyun asked himself.

Luna's stomach growled in the middle,making JongNa to look at each other and Luna was embarrassed.

''You're hungry?'' Jonghyun asked.

Jonghyun placed his hand on Luna's stomach and patted it,making Luna mentally and physically frozen.Everything in her body froze as she looked at Jonghyun,who was chuckling.

''You have a nice flat stomach!'' Jonghyun complimented.

Jonghyun kept patting Luna's stomach while Luna was.....

*GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY STOMACH YOU ERT!* Luna was looking at Jonghyun. *HOW DARE HE FINDS THIS FUNNY?!*

''The people who are still can now move!'' Mr.Kim announced.

''YOU DISGUSTING JERK!'' Luna pushed Jonghyun on the floor and placed her hands on his neck,SLIGHTY strangling him. ''HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME LIKE THAT!''

''Luna!?'' Jonghyun was just confused while dizzy again since Luna was pulling his hair whilst moving his head round and round in circles.

''DON'T YOU LUNA ME!'' Luna angrily hit,punch,kick,pull and pushed Jonghyun.

''HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY THINGS?!'' Minho angrily shouted as he looked at his broken bat,ball and helmet. ''OH YOU ARE SO DEAD KRYSTAL JUNG!''

''What? I think I made the stuff like better!'' Krystal defended.

''I'm so going to kill you in your turn!'' Minho glared.

''WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TOUCH MY THINGS?!'' Amber shouted as she snatched the pink bra away from Key's hand.

''What? Mr.Kim DID say we can do anything!'' Key smiled.

''Take that smile off your face you disgusting child!'' Amber growled.

''YA!'' Sulli pushed Taemin away from her. ''You are too close!''

''Oohhhhh I do like my woman to be feisty!'' Taemin replied. ''I like how you are so hard to get yet fiesty!''

''What?! You just kept trying to do skinship with me!'' Sulli told.

''Fiesty again! You are on fire today Sul Sul like Meow!'' Taemin winked.

''ONEW LEE LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!'' Victoria placed her hands on her hips. ''DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPLANATIONS FOR THIS!?''

''I want to win!'' Onew told.

''GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SOMETIMES!'' Victoria went into the kitchen and came back with some cleaning stuff.

Victoria immediately cleaned the mess Onew had created.

''God what a clean freak!'' Onew commented.

''This is a house Onew! Not a pig's home where you can mess everything and make it dirty!'' Victoria nagged. ''I mean you could do anything you wanted but nooooo you're just going to mess everything around because you're Onew Lee,the messiest person in the world!''

''Alright I get it now stop nagging me!'' Onew rolled his eyes.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 16! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter! 

Anyone has any request then please do tell me as I will fulfill your request! Request to me as many as moments as you would like and I promise to add them in the chapters :D


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!

 


I would also like to thank these amazing 2 persons who upvoted this story!