Shopping for our house!

You're being watched

Mr.Kim and Mr.Park both sat down on the chairs,that were next to each other and looked at the amount of files that were present on the table.There was intense amount of frowns and mixed expressions on their faces as they continued to read more and more as to what were written inside the files.

''Sir have you read all of the reports we have gotten?'' Mr.Park questioned.

''Yes and I am quite surprised.'' Mr.Kim replied. ''How could we have gotten a drop on our viewers?! We got our first drop of viewers!''

''Indeed sir and I have just read some of the viewers' comments on public websites and they are happy yet complaining about a few issues,which revolve around the same view.'' Mr.Park informed.

''What is it?'' Mr.Kim looked even more interested in finding out.

''It's not even almost all of the viewers,it's all of them! All of them have been complaining about the lack of romance apparently.'' Mr.Park informed. ''Apparently the show has shown way too much about the friendship but the viewers want to see more love moments and drama with the characters apparently especially as there are already the 5 ships.''

''So that's the problem eh?'' Mr.Kim nodded his head. ''You know what? It's the thing that is missing indeed! We need more romance and drama between the couples! Park I think it's time for us to play cupid now.''

''What are we going to do sir?'' Mr.Park questioned.

''Oh I have a feeling after this 2 weeks holiday they have,when they come back every couple will be in a situation.'' Mr.Kim smirked. ''We'll be playing cupid to all 5 couples indeed!''

''Sounds interesting but what exactly are we talking about when we say playing cupid?'' Mr.Park asked.

''You ask too much questions sometimes Park.'' Mr.Kim slightly shook his head. ''Why don't you just go with the flow and watch what I do.If we have achieved having the highest amount of viewers ever recieved in South Korea reality television shows then who says we can't top our own records when we give our viewers what they are exactly looking for?''

''Well you do have a habit of achieving whatever you want as soon as possible sir.'' Mr.Park said.

''Just watch what I will do during this 2 weeks they have.'' Mr.Kim smirked as he threw the file on the table. ''They'll sure have their love moments and drama.''

 

Jonghyun lazily sat up after opening his eyes and yawning loudly as possible.He lazily threw his quilt and ruffled his hair as he walked down the stairs.A smile on his face suddenly appeared when a rich and beautiful aroma of food went inside his nose.He quickly hurried over to the kitchen as his saliva started to produce more and more inside his mouth,hungry and starving to just get a taste of the food.

''Hmmmmmmm!'' He heard someone humming as they continued to make food.

Jonghyun quickly hid behind the door in fear if it was that one person cooking or not.He quickly took a peek and saw it was indeed that one person in the kitchen,cooking food.He looked around the living room and saw that there was no one home while the bedrooms were empty.

''Where is everybody?'' Jonghyun asked.

''You are finally awake eh?'' Luna raised her eyebrow as she crossed her arms. ''Everyone else are gone to buy food and other things for the house.''

''So we're home alone?'' Jonghyun asked and Luna nodded her head. ''Hey not bad eh?''

''H-Huh?'' Luna secretly gulped her saliva when she saw that smile and heard that comment from his face. 

''We have the house all to ourselves!'' Jonghyun threw the apple in the air,grabbed it then took a bite of it. ''Whatcha cooking?''

''Can't you see!'' Luna pushed Jonghyun out of the way. ''And get out of my way!''

''Okay no need to be touchy touchy in the morning.'' Jonghyun said.

''I am NOT being touchy touchy!'' Luna slammed her hand on Jonghyun's arm.

''Then what was that?'' Jonghyun smirked back at Luna.

*Damn it! Not that smirk again!* Luna looked away to hide her embarrassment. ''Stop it!''

''Hey I'll help you with your cooking!'' Jonghyun stood next to Luna. ''What do you want me to make?''

''I don't need help!'' Luna shook her head.

''Well I want to help!'' Jonghyun replied. ''You have done quite a lot of cooking but hey I'll help you with desserts or drinks or whatever else there is.''

''Why didn't they take him as well?!'' Luna groaned to herself.

''What?'' Jonghyun asked.

''Nothing!'' Luna quickly got back to her cooking.

Before Jonghyun could speak any longer,the two heard a loud knock on the door.Jonghyun headed over to the door and opened it to find Mr.Im at the door with the gang behind him.They all entered the house and Jonghyun closed it after he made sure all of them were inside.

''Bring Luna here.'' Mr.Im ordered Jonghyun and he did as he was told.

''What's going on?'' Luna asked Mr.Im.

''We're going to do another challenge.'' Mr.Im told everyone. ''We have to do it now or else you guys won't be able to do your challenge.''

''Can't we eat first?'' Jonghyun whined.

''No challenge first.'' Mr.Im replied.

''What is it?'' Victoria asked. ''We couldn't even shop for anything.We were stopped on the way.''

''There isn't anything in the house for us all to survive on.'' Onew agreed.

''That is what the challenge is about.'' Mr.Im told. ''First we'll shop for food for the house then we will do another challenge that is related to the first challenge.''

''What is it?'' Minho questioned.

''That you will see when it is time for the second challenge.'' Mr.Im spoke back. ''You all should get dressed quick!''

The gang all ran upstairs to get dressed quickly as they felt excited and curious for the day's challenges.

 

They all arrived at a supermarket-like store and Onew gave Victoria a trolley to hold.

''You are only allowed to shop within 15 minutes with a maximum spending of 100 euros.'' Mr.Im told. ''I will see you all after 15 minutes and shop wisely! You won't get a chance like this again.''

''Yes Mr.Im.'' The gang all nodded their heads then quickly hurried to an area.

''Sweets!'' Taemin grabbed a handful of packets and threw it in the trolley.

''What?! Why?!'' Onew questioned. ''It's for the house,not for your snack time!''

''But I want sweets!'' Taemin argued.

''We're not buying this!'' Onew grabbed the packets.

''Yes we are old man!'' Taemin threw the packets back in the trolley.

''Hey?!'' Onew glared at Taemin.

''We are wasting time,stop it!'' Sulli stopped the two.

''Okay okay we have 100euros and 10 of us so 10 euros each remember?'' Victoria spoke. ''Okay that's Taemin's share done then!''

''I need baking powder and flour!'' Luna tried to reach for the items. ''Argh come on?!''

''Here you go!'' Minho grabbed the items and gave them to Luna.

''Thank you!'' Luna smiled.

Krystal peeked over at Jonghyun and saw him looking at Luna and Minho's small interaction then a small smirk formed on her face.

''Whatcha looking at?'' Krystal questioned.

''Minho and Luna.'' Jonghyun replied. ''I think something is really going on between them.''

''R-Really?'' Krystal rolled her eyes. ''Could it be that you're jealous then?''

''Huh?'' Jonghyun asked. 

''Are you jealous that Minho is near Luna?'' Krystal asked back.

''That's funny!'' Jonghyun chuckled. ''I see they are happy with each other so just see what Jonghyun will do now!''

''That's Luna's share of money done!'' Victoria nodded her head.

''I'll be back!'' Onew ran to an area of the store.

''Onew what are---'' Victoria stopped herself from speaking any further. ''You know what? Why am I not surprised!''

''What? I need this!'' Onew threw a huge packet of frozen chicken into the trolley. ''You know that I can't live without my chicken!''

''That's why I am not surprised with your obsession with chicken.'' Victoria sighed. ''Okay anyone else wanna put anything they wanna buy?''

''I need fruits to eat!'' Krystal placed the fruits in the trolley. ''Strawberries,Oranges,Kiwis,Bananas and Apples.I guess that's everything for 10 euros.''

''Energy drinks are my life!'' Minho placed two huge bottles of drinks in the trolley. ''Never heard of these drinks but doesn't hurt to give them a try.''

''I'll just buy bread and butter since we all do eat them a lot.'' Amber placed two packets of breads and a small tin of butter.

''Juices are good for our body and skin!'' Key placed three bottles of juices in the trolley. ''Orange,Apple and Grape!''

''Okay Jonghyun,Sulli and I are left so what do you two want?'' Victoria asked.

''What are you going to buy?'' Onew placed his arm around Victoria's shoulder.

''Stop it!'' Victoria glared at Onew as she took his arm out.

''Here we go again with the leader trying to get romantic with the other leader.'' Key groaned.

''Are you that desperate to get romantic with her?'' Taemin asked.

''I guess he's brave enough to do it in public now.'' Minho chuckled.

''Shut up!'' Onew glared at the boys. ''What I do with my girlfriend is my own thing.''

''Quiet now!'' Victoria hissed. ''We're here to shop anyway we need cooking oil and spices so I'm done with my share as well.''

''I don't really know what to get.'' Sulli titled her head.

''Get chocolate.'' Taemin winked. ''It's good plus everyone loves to eat them.''

''Oh no you don't!'' Onew pulled Taemin. ''This is Sulli's share of the money so she's going to spend it on whatever she wants to spend it on! You don't fill her mind with your nonsense ideas!''

''We don't have rice to eat!'' Sulli gasped. ''I'll spend my money on that instead!''

''And I'll spend money on my food!'' Jonghyun threw in chocolates and donuts. ''I'm done.''

''Oh my god give me some!'' Taemin begged.

''Tsk dream on! Jonghyun never shares.'' Jonghyun shook his head.

''Since Jonghyun sure is a greedy pig isn't it?'' Luna sarcastically smiled.

''Okay and we're done!'' Victoria said after she looked at the prices of the food and made sure it was the right amount.

''It's exactly 100euros so good job everybody.'' Onew flashed his teeth.

''I'll take care of that!'' Mr.Im took the trolley and the money. ''Let's not waste any time for your second challenge.''

''What's that?'' The group all questioned.

''I will assign you all a room in the house and in your pairs,you all will shop items for the room.'' Mr.Im explained. ''You all need to shop items for the room as there isn't much in the house.Decorations,items and necessities or anything else that is needed in the room,it will be your responsibility to get them understand?''

''Understand!'' The group all answered.

''You will be given an exact amount of 1000 euros and 30 minutes maximum for the second challenge.'' Mr.Im reminded. ''Jonghyun and Luna you two will be shopping and looking into the kitchen! Making sure you all will buy any utensils you two find missing and any other items that are needed in the kitchen.''

''Kitchen is easy!'' Luna smiled.

''I think we'll do good then.'' Jonghyun nodded his head.

''Next up we have the leaders! You two will be looking at the living room area!'' Mr.Im informed. ''Any decorations or any items needed to make the living room  comfortable and relaxing place is your responsibility!''

''There are a few things missing in the living room.'' Victoria told.

''I'll just trust on what Victoria thinks.'' Onew flashed his teeth at Victoria.

''Next we have Minho and Krystal.'' Mr.Im looked at the two. ''You two will be looking into the bathroom area,making sure all the bath products are there and any other items like decorations or bathing tools are there for everyone including yourselves to use.''

''Okay looking into the bathroom and thinking of what to buy might take some time.'' Krystal spoke.

''We have the usual toothbrushes and all that already.'' Minho pointed out.

''Next we have Taemin and Sulli.'' Mr.Im said. ''You two will be looking into the bedrooms of the groups! Sulli will be looking into the girls' bedrooms while Taemin will be looking into the boys.Making sure all the decorations and items that a bedroom needs are there.''

''Oh no he's going to ruin our bedroom now.'' Onew whined.

''He's gonna make it all horrible and boring with no style.'' Key groaned.

''He'll properly waste it on his own bed the most.'' Minho spoke out.

''That isn't fair!'' Jonghyun pointed his finger at Taemin.

''Shut up guys! Why don't you just chill and have a little faith on me!'' Taemin sighed.

''We would rather have faith on Sulli than you!'' Onew scoffed. ''You irresponsible careless child!''

''Shut up old man!'' Taemin argued.

''Old man?!'' Onew hissed. ''Says the child who I bet don't even know how to spell irreponsible!''

''I bet I do! It's I-R-R....'' Taemin stopped to think while Onew smirked as he knew he had won the battle. ''I-R-RESPONSIBLE! There!''

''And my point is proven!'' Onew hissed.

''Okay okay enough!'' Mr.Im stopped the male leader and the male maknae from arguing anymore. ''Lastly we have Key and Amber,whose mission is slightly different from everyone's.You two would be looking into the things that are needed around the house such as first aid kits,tool set box,fire extinguisher and all those things that a house might need during an emergency!''

''You think we'll get this?'' Key looked at Amber.

''Maybe but let's try our best!'' Amber smiled.

''Okay now to make things easier for you all! You all will be going to different floors as the things you need for your rooms are not going to be the same.First floor will be the kitchen,the second floor is the living room,the third is the bedroom,the fourth is the bathroom and lastly the top floor has all the house essential needs! You will have 30 minutes to get everything that is enough for a 1000 euros and it's 1:30pm right now so I'll see you all right here at 2pm and your time starts now!''

The gang all ran to the lift and waited for the lift.Some were impatiently tapping their foot and hoping the lift would hurry up already while others kept sighing and trying to stay positive for the lift to arrive.

''Argh we're taking the stairs! Come on!'' Jonghyun grabbed Luna's wrist and ran into the stairway.

''The stairs?!'' Luna asked while running with Jonghyun.

''We're the first floor! We don't need the lift that badly!'' Jonghyun replied as he ran as fast as he could while dragged Luna along.

''Well that's them gone!'' Key commented. ''What's everyone else going to do? Wait for the lift or choose the stairs like Jonghyun and Luna?!''

''How long is the lift going to take?!'' Victoria angrily tapped her foot while looked around for the answer.

''It's at the third floor right now.'' Taemin replied. ''That's the floor I'm suppossed to be going.''

''Hurry up! Hurry up!'' Victoria banged the lift doors.

''Calm down! Calm down!'' Onew pulled her back. ''Let's just take the stairs then! Come on! We're only the second floor anyway.''

''Fine! Stupid lift wasted my valuable time.'' Victoria grumbled as she ran up the stairs. ''Hurry up Onew!''

''Okay okay I'm coming!'' Onew ran up the stairs.

''Ah I'm going to take the stairs Krystal.'' Minho pushed the door to the stairway. ''I'll see you upstairs then!''

''What?! Who said you're going to be shopping alone for a while?!'' Krystal questioned.

''I can't waste valuable time!'' Minho sighed. ''If you wanna come with me to the stairs then come on or just wait for the lift while I go up the stairs.''

''Minho we're the fourth floor,we're going to get tired.'' Krystal whined.

''Tsk it's nothing for someone like me.'' Minho started running up the stairs. ''I'll see ya!''

''Wait!?'' Krystal looked at the lift then at Minho. 

''You coming or not?!'' Minho questioned.

''Argh fine fine!'' Krystal tried to run up the stairs.

''Well hurry up cause you're way too slow right now.'' Minho chuckled as he ran up the stairs.

''You're too fast!'' Krystal shrieked.

''Now it's just the two of us lefft.'' Key looked at TaeLli. ''So whatcha gonna choose? Stairs or lift?''

The lift started opened the door and people started to get off the lift.

''I think the choice has been made.'' Taemin replied as he entered the lift.

''Well it's only the four of us here then!'' Key pushed the button and the doors closed. ''Fifth floor on the stairs is too much effort,count me out!''

''I'm not wasting my energy on the stairs either.'' Taemin agreed.

''What do you think will be good for the bedroom?'' Sulli asked Amber.

''Find good pictures to use as decorations.'' Amber smiled. ''It's visually appealing as well.''

''Nice choice there Amber!'' Key leaned near Amber,slightly making her anxious. 

''Thanks!'' Amber quickly replied then stayed silent.

The lift suddenly stopped and the group looked up to see that they had arrived at the third floor.TaeLli bid their goodbyes and got off the floor.Amber got more anxious as it now meant that it was just going to be her and Key in one lift,stuck together.This thought made her feel more nervous and anxious than ever but luckly she saw a group of people all entering the lift.She quickly swifted to the corner as she saw more and more people were entering the lift.

''Uhm...'' Key thought as he saw more people entering and moved to the side.

*WHAT THE HECK?!* Amber couldn't believe what was going on.

Key was standing right in front of her all squeezed up near her as a lot of people were in the lift and to make matters even more worse,someone had pushed Key and then the next thing that happened was Key was against Amber.He had his long arms at both sides of her and his face was facing Amber.The more he tried to make a distance between their bodies,the more he was pushed against her.The next thing that happened was that her head was on his chest as the lift had too many people,making the atmosphere and people all squeezed up together.Key just stood there,still and frozen as he knew if he had moved any more it would be more worse while Amber stood still and frozen with a small smile on her face as her head was finally at her love's chest.The feeling it gave her was too strong and good,her cute little cheeks started to go redder while the smile on her face started to go bigger.The two bodies were so close to each other,it felt even more real and the thoughts Amber used to have about her and Key were slightly getting more realistic and possible.

*TING!*

The lift was finally at the fifth floor and people all immediately got off the lift then KeyBer slowly got out of the lift,both breathing for more fresh air as well as trying to control their composure and themselves over that recent incident which had turned things more awkward and weird.Amber tried her best to control her racing heart as she remembered the current interaction she had with her long time crush.Key ruffled his hair then turned around to see Amber had her back facing him.Key cleared his throat as a way to make Amber turn around but she was just too into her thoughts to even hear.

''Amber?'' Key called out.

''Y-YES?!'' Amber loudly replied then bit her lip and closed her eyes as she realised she was very loud. ''I mean yes! Yeah?''

''We should start shopping or else we won't have time.'' Key said.

''Yes yes!'' Amber immediately walked ahead while Key walked behind her.

*She appears a bit weird.* Key noticed she wasn't like her old self but then he shook his head. *Maybe it's just cause of the awkward lift thing.*


''We're here FINALLY!'' Krystal fell down on the floor as a way to catch her breath after reaching the fourth floor.

''3 minutes late!'' Minho,who was leaning against the wall,commented as he looked at the tired girl.

''W-WH-WHAT?!'' Krystal yelled as well as trying to catch her breath. ''I tried my hardest besides being on the 4th floor doesn't help either!''

''Let's just go now!'' Minho pulled Krystal up. ''We're wasting time!''

''Alright alright!'' Krystal grumbled as she snatched her arm away from him.

''Feisty much'' Minho snickered.

''Let's just do this and get it over and done with already!'' Krystal groaned as she looked around. ''Everything is so pretty here!''

''Should we get everything then?'' Minho smirked,making Krystal to roll her eyes and give him an annoying look. ''You're quite cold today!''

''Focus Minho!'' Krystal hissed as she looked around. ''What kind of things do we need for bathroom?''

''Soaps?'' Minho had a few bars of soaps in his hands. 

''Not bad for a start.'' Krystal replied and threw the soaps in the trolley. ''Towels! We need some towels,get 10 different ones! We all need individual ones.What do you---Minho?!''

Krystal turned around to find Minho no where to be found,making her frustrated and annoyed that he was gone considering they only had 20 minutes left and only had bars of soaps in her trolley.

''I'm just going to do this all by myself.'' Krystal quickly walked over to the bath mats and looked at them. ''Oooo which one should I get? Blue one or the green one?''

''Get one of each!'' Krystal heard a familiar voice behind her,which made her turn around.

''YOU?!'' Krystal angrily looked at Minho,who was flashing his teeth at her. ''And where have you been?!''

''Getting the towels like you wanted!'' Minho showed 10 towels that were different in colour. ''That's what you wanted me to do isn't it?''

''Oh you actually did it?'' Krystal was surprised. ''That's a surprise!''

''We only have 17 minutes so come on Krystal!'' Minho grabbed the blue and green mat and placed in the trolley. ''We should get some toilet brushes and trashcans! Let's go!''

Krystal's arm was pulled by the fast Minho,who wanted to get everything for the house. ''Slow down Minho! You're going to fast!''

''Okay we've got the things!'' Minho placed the items in the trolley. ''What else do you think we need?''

''Lots of shampoos and body soaps.'' Krystal placed a handful in the trolley. ''What else do we need?''

''Not sure.'' Minho looked at his watch. ''We've only got 8 minutes left so look around.''

''Should we get these accessories?'' Minho saw a soap pump and soap dish in Krystal's hands. ''We can make good use of these!''

''Let's get 4 soap pumps and 2 soap dishes!'' Minho placed them in the trolley.

''How much do we have left?'' Krystal asked,worrying that they might have spent too much.

''After spending all that,we'll have about 200euros left!'' Minho informed.

''Okay I guess we can use that on toilet papers!'' Krystal grabbed lots of toilet papers. ''We need lots and lots of them!''

''And lastly that towel rack!'' Minho pointed.

''Do we have enough?!'' Krystal started to panic slightly.

''We'll have 10 euros left.'' Minho placed the small rack in the trolley. ''I think we're done then!''

''Let's go!'' Minho said.

''Wait!'' Krystal grabbed the last item. ''For our last 10 euros,we need this!''

''Bleach?'' Minho asked as he held the item. 

''Clean the toilets with these!'' Krystal insisted on the item. ''Now we're done with everything!''

''And we saved 5 minutes so that's great!'' Minho smiled.

 

Victoria quickly grabbed a trolley and ran inside the house,looking around for useful items to get a hold of while Onew just watched her run off,grabbing various items on the shelf and putting it into the trolley.

''Honey honey!'' Onew held Victoria's wrist,stopping her from buying just anything that she set her eyes to.

''What?! What are you doing!?'' Victoria frowned. ''We only have 30 minutes left but now we're wasting time?!''

''It's actually 20 minutes but---'' Onew held Victoria before she could run off. ''Wait a second! Okay look just look at me first and now breath.Take a good long breath and relax.''

''Okay okay I'm calm.'' Victoria sighed. 

''Hey it's alright okay?'' Onew placed his hand on her face,staring deeply into her eyes. ''I'm here so just relax.''

Victoria felt a warm sensation around her body,feeling comfortable and relaxed while all those stressful emotions slowly disappeared one by one. ''Thank you!''

''Now come on!'' Onew smiled as he held her hand. ''What should we shop for?''

''I want to get some portraits first!'' Victoria walked. ''I like these ones.''

''Let's get these two!'' Onew held the pretty portraits and placed them in the trolley. ''They look so pretty but I think we need a vase with this.''

''That one?'' Victoria pointed to the red vase. ''It looks so cute!''

''That one it is then!'' Onew placed the vase in the trolley. ''What next?''

''Let's get one clock so we can look at the time.'' Victoria thought. ''Lots of candles too so we can light up the place.''

''How about this?'' Onew asked.

''Onew?'' Victoria turned around but couldn't see him anywhere.

Onew cleared his throat. ''Over here!''

''What are you doing?!'' Victoria felt very embarrassed when she saw Onew was down on his one knee with artificial roses in his hands. ''Stand up!''

''Why so embarrassed?'' Onew smirked as he got up. ''Don't you like it?''

''Shut up.'' Victoria grabbed the flowers and threw them in the trolley. ''Anyway what else should we get?''

''Don't you like my gesture?'' Onew questioned.

''Ooooohhh let's get cushions for our sofa!'' Victoria ran over to get some cushions.

''She just blocked my question then.'' Onew pouted. ''What else should I get?''

''Onew what are you getting?'' Victoria asked.

''Rugs and carpets aren't bad either isn't it?'' Onew held the items.

''Good thinking and I think we've got everything!'' Victoria nodded her head. ''How much have we spent?''

''With everything,it's around 950 euros which is pretty good enough!'' Onew smiled. ''Let's go!''

 

Amber could feel her heart beating faster and faster as she spent more time with her former enemy and now friend Key.After experiencing all that in the lift,being left alone with him isn't an ideal scenario.All she was doing was looking around and keeping quiet,which wasn't how she would like to spend her spare alone time with her long time crush but it was all she could.

*What is up with her?* Key looked over at Amber and questioned himself as to why is she always so quiet,this wasn't how she normally behaves but he wanted to get rid of the silence between them as soon as possible. ''Amber whatcha think we should get?''

''O-oh.'' Amber kept quiet for a while before walking off to get some things.

''Where is she going?!'' Key asked himself,bored to death with the silence.

While waiting for Amber,Key looked around to see what France had to offer when it came to their ladies.It was quite different than what he had actually expected to be honest.All of them mostly had short hair,quite short like a guy's haircut with some wearing tight coats and high heels while others were more laidback and had the usual everyday outfit and sneakers on.Key had noticed some long haired ladies as well but for some reason,they didn't attract his attention that much even if they were wearing clothes that Key liked in his ladies.

''Got it!'' Key's attention went back to Amber. ''All of these are good right?''

Key looked at Amber smiling happily with her eyes smiling alongside and for a while,continued to look at her.

Amber noticed Key staring at her for some reason and it made her more anxious than ever,the way he was looking at her with those curious eyes.She could feel her heartbeat racing faster and her cheeks getting hotter and turning rosier but before he could notice she quickly called for his attention.

''Key!'' Amber nudged him,making him to focus. ''I got the things!''

''O-oh yeah sorry anyway what did you get?'' Key asked,looking at Amber's hands that were pretty full.

''First we might have a fire so a fire extinguisher is very important.'' Amber placed the fire extinguisher on the trolley. ''Next we might have accidents so this first aid box is perfect for times like that.Then we have the iron that is pretty useful for us and the board!''

''Good! These are good things so what else do you reckon we need?'' Key started to think. ''Oh got it! These bins are useful so let's get a couple!''

''Anything else?'' Amber asked.

''Laundry baskets will be useful.'' Key got two big ones. ''One for the boys and another for the girls.''

''These hangers would be useful for everyone!'' Amber smiled as she got a lot of them.

''I think we've spent enough haven't we?'' Key questioned as he looked at the trolley.

''And with these,we will hit 1000 euros perfectly!'' Amber placed two packs of clothes pin in the trolley. ''Now we're done!''

''That was done perfectly so well done Amber!'' Key held his hand up for a high five.

''Thank you!'' Amber smiled as she gave Key a high five.

''I----'' Someone had bumped into Key,making him sightly lean forward to Amber,surprising both of them with the sudden minimal space between the two.

*Uhm......* Key blinked his eyes awkwardly with the awkward incident between the two that occured again.

*O-oh.* Amber turned around immediately to hide her embarrassed face but then decided to walk off. ''I'll go to the entrance so I'll see you there!''

Key watched Amber quickly walk towards the entrance and continued to blink his eyes as he thought about the awkward incidents that occured between the two.

''Hello!'' Key saw a shop assistant calling him,showing a sign that she was ready to serve him.

Key quickly walked up to the woman and placed the items on the desk where the woman was scanning the items on the counter however what got Key's attention was the hairstyle that she,too,had.He continued to wonder is it a popular hairstyle that everyone was sporting,was it the lastest trend.Everytime Key saw someone sporting the short hairstyle,he couldn't help but think about Amber.Her hairstyle was exactly like theirs however hers was always done in a classic way,which for some reason,which he didn't know why,he couldn't help but prefer her over all the girls he had seen in France.It didn't even matter if it was about their hairstyle anymore,it was maybe he's used to Amber so maybe that's why he is biased over him.

*That must be the reason.* Key thought,not knowing what any other reasons could be.

 

Jonghyun ran as fast as he could take while Luna felt like she was going to be dragged forever.Jonghyun suddenly stopped,making Luna to bump into him and almost lose her balance before Jonghyun grabbed her wrist and helped her to stand.

''You idiot!'' Luna tugged on Jonghyun's shirt. ''I could have died!''

''But you didn't so we're good right?'' Jonghyun flashed his teeth at her.

''Shut up!'' Luna could feel her cheeks burning. ''Let's just get this thing over and done with!''

''I think this would be easy for us!'' Jonghyun spoke.

''What makes you think like that?'' Luna questioned.

''I'm with the kitchen queen so we already know what to do!'' Jonghyun eye-smiled at her,making her cheeks burn even more with a clear shade of red creeping on. 

''Get back on focusing on the challenge!'' Luna smacked Jonghyun's back. ''Idiot jerk!''

''You really like using these abusive hands of yours.'' Jonghyun commented.

''Because of you,we have already wasted 5 minutes!'' Luna nagged. ''Let's get started already!''

''Yes boss!'' Jonghyun grabbed the trolley that was near him. ''What should I get first?''

''Pans and pots are important for the kitchen!'' Luna said. ''Get lots of them!''

''Got it boss!'' Jonghyun ran off to get pans and pots.

''That should distract him.'' Luna smirked as she wanted to shop everything by myself. ''Now to get things that I want!''

Luna grabbed a large chopping board,graters,lots of baking accessories and nice kitchen utensils.Luna looked around and grabbed an electrical kettle that would be great for the kitchen.Luna happily hummed to herself as she was enjoying all this shopping she was doing and turned around to look for new things when she was hit by a surprise.

''Hi!'' Jonghyun smiled at her as he held lots of different pans and pots. ''I got them!''

''Oh my god! You scared me!'' Luna sighed to herself. ''Put them in the trolley then! Now I think we need kitchen things like aprons and oven gloves.''

JongNa both looked around and saw aprons and oven gloves on the shelf,both of them reached out to get the aprons and oven gloves.

''Eh?!'' Luna gasped when her hand was on Jonghyun's hand,making the two to look at each other.

''Hey'' Jonghyun smiled at her.

Luna immediately got her hand off and walked away,hiding her red face and calming herself down with the situation that just happened.

''Luna! Luna!'' Jonghyun ran towards her. ''I got them!''

''Yeah just put it in the trolley.'' Luna looked away,looking for new things but more importantly trying to hide her red face.

''And we're done aren't we?'' Jonghyun asked. ''Did we spend enough? Do you want me to get some more things?''

''Wait a minute!'' Luna got focused on calculating. ''You know what? We're actually done! We finished and we finished on time thankfully!''

''I'm so lucky aren't I?'' Jonghyun smiled as he stood in the line with Luna.

''Of course.'' Luna sarcastically commented.

''Hey Luna check this out!'' Jonghyun drummed on the pots and pans. ''Like my music?''

''It's not that bad.'' Luna was impressed. ''But I'm better at music.''

''Oh really?'' Jonghyun raised his eyebrow. ''Why don't you give it a try and we'll see who is better.''

''Fine by me!'' Luna drummed on the pots and pans. ''Freestyling with pots and pans like this makes me the better composer.''

''Oh really?'' Jonghyun grabbed Luna's hand,making Luna surprised. ''Why did you stop then miss.composer?''

''M-me?'' Luna stuttered. ''T-that's not fair! You cheated!!!!''

''Oh did I?'' Jonghyun smirked. ''You stopped yourself so don't blame it on me.''

''YA shut up!'' Luna felt embarrassed that Jonghyun was still holding her hand. ''And get your hand off me!''

''Let's face it Luna,I'm the better composer.'' Jonghyun smirked as he faced her.

''Shut up!'' Luna eyed him. ''I deal with you when we get home!''

''I'm getting excited for that.'' Jonghyun with that smile of his.

 

Sulli looked around as she was so shocked to see such a huge store that was filled with a lot of amazing items and things.Since she's never been in a store like this,she couldn't help look amazed and look at every corner of the store as she got excited to see what else the store could have.Taemin chuckled to himself as he saw Sulli behaving like a child at a candy shop,looking so star-strucked and amazed with everything the store had to offer.

''Are you done now?'' Taemin smiled as he leaned against the wall. ''I feel so bad for stopping you since you look so cute but we only have 15 minutes left.''

''Did I really waste 5 minutes?!'' Sulli was surprised. ''Oh no we should get started.''

''Sulli Sulli slow down!'' Taemin grabbed her wrist stopping her from panicking any longer. ''It's only 5 minutes!''

''We should start.'' Sulli looked at him worriedly and walked on. ''Duvets and covers!''

''How many?'' Taemin questioned.

''Just get 10!'' Sulli quickly walked over to the pillows. ''We need lots of these!''

''How many things are you putting in the trolley?'' Taemin was surprised. 

''Enough for everyone I think.'' Sulli looked around. ''For decorations,pictures! Yeah let's get those pictures!''

''Roger that!'' Taemin ran to the pictures and got 4 small ones. ''Are these good enough captain?''

''Yes they are and why are you calling me that?'' Sulli weirdly looked at Taemin.

''Captain Sul Sul!'' Taemin smiled at her as he leaned closer to her. ''At your service!''

Sulli felt her cheeks going red when she saw Taemin wink at her,which made her stop and stare at him for a while.The way he smiled and winked at her,well Sulli was not going to lie but she was starting to enjoy seeing him in this way.She felt a bit mesmorised by his lively charm that he never failed to bring up when he was with her.

''Hello Sul Sul.'' Taemin whispered to her ear. ''Are you starting to fall for me?''

''H-Huh?!'' Sulli got back to her senses and stepped back. ''I-I....''

''I what?'' Taemin smirked at her as he brought his face closer to her,teasing her about the way she stared at him. ''You were staring at my face because......''

''I...I....Nothing!'' Sulli quickly went to the line and stood there quietly,hoping Taemin would just shut up.

''Fine I can wait to hear those special words from your mouth later but....'' Taemin turned Sulli around so she could face him. ''Don't think I'll wait forever cause we both know the thing between us is going to happen very very very soon.''

Sulli blinked her eyes at Taemin,thinking about the words he just said to her and was it going to be true? Are things really going to happen between them? Well they are friends right now but things that are happening between them,it just shows that things are getting far far deeper than just a friendship.What was happening? What was going on with Sulli's mind? Is she really that weak to fall in the charms of a playboy? 

Sulli stepped back and just looked straight ahead,not knowing how to answer that question and just thinking about exactly what was happening between her and Taemin? What does he really feel for her and does she feel something for him? All these confusing questions that she couldn't answer right now,it just made her more frustrated with everything.


Author=Hello everyone! OH MY GOD I finally updated this chapter!!! I have been writing it since Summer but never found the time to actually finish it but AT LAST it's done!!!

Thank you all very much for reading chapter 48! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!

Soojung_Yuri

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I would also like to thank these amazing people who upvoted this story