Their reactions part 2

You're being watched

A/N=

  1. Misscookie13 requested for Friends' reaction

So here is another chapter based on only F(Shinee)'s friends' reactions!

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D


4 Minute all bursted inside the school,angrily looking around for their prey or should I say preys!Gayoon,the most violent one,glared at everyone whilst trying to find their targets.Hyuna was trying to calm down the angry one but Gayoon wasn't going to listen to her.Sohyun was also looking with her clenched fists.Jihyun was also angry and looking for their target whilst Jiyoon was busy,trying to calm down Sohyun and Jihyun.Gayoon evily smiled as she saw 4 Minute's targets walking around,not even noticing that 4 Minute was glaring at them and just laughing around when Gayoon angrily walked up to their new leader and pushed him against the wall.Gayoon gave him a death glare whilst grabbing his collar.

''You bastard!'' Gayoon cursed.

''W-What?'' Zico asked as he was confused.

''4 Minute!'' Gayoon ordered. ''Grab these Block B bastards and take them to that empty room NOW!''

The 4 girls all grabbed the other 6 members and pushed them inside the empty room whilst Gayoon pushed Zico in the empty room.Block B were all confused and scared as to what 4 Minute would want with them and why they are so angry with them when they don't even talk to one another that much.

''W-What's g-going o-on ladies?'' P.O. tried to give them a smile but failed to.

''You wanna know what's going on? HUH?'' Hyuna raised her voice.

''This is what's going on you idiot!'' Jihyun took her phone out and showed Block B a video clip.

~~~~~~~~

Luna got out of her room and saw that there was no one in the house since everyone was in their room.Luna walked in the kitchen and started to wash the dishes when she felt a pair of arms around her tiny waist whilst the head rested on Luna's shoulder.Luna slightly turned her head to see that.....

''Hello wifey!'' Jonghyun greeted whilst Luna went red with the skinship that Jonghyun had obviously not noticed.

''H-H-H-Hello.'' Luna couldn't speak.

''Whatcha doing?'' Jonghyun whispered in Luna's ear,making her more embarrassed.

''YA GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!'' Luna angrily shouted whilst closing her eyes.

''But I'm your husband!'' Jonghyun replied without getting his hands off her.

''Luna listen to your husband!'' Mr.Kim chuckled. ''Soon you'll have your 8 kids!''

''8 kids right?'' Jonghyun smiled at Luna,who nodded her head. ''Why aren't you speaking?''

''You sure play the husband role in the perfect way?'' Luna looked at his arms around her waist then at him.

''You think so?'' Jonghyun didn't notice that he had leaned his face closer to hers.

''YA?!'' Luna immediately looked away.

''What? What happen?'' Jonghyun was so oblivious that he hadn't even known what he had done.

''Nothing.'' Luna rolled her eyes.

''Do you think we went a bit overboard?'' Jonghyun asked.

''In what?'' Luna asked.

''We had 8 kids so we did..'' Jonghyun couldn't finish his sentence because he was laughing and being immature. ''Wow 8 times eh?''

''YA JONGHYUN KIM THIS IS NOT REAL! THIS IS ONLY A ROLEPLAY SO WE DIDN'T DO IT 8 TIMES!'' Luna yelled at the top of her lungs whilst shutting her eyes as tightly as she could.

''What? We are husband and wife!'' Jonghyun teased. ''Another kid won't hurt right?''

''Jonghyun Kim I will seriously freakin' beat the crap out of you if you don't stop!'' Luna's face was red like a tomato.

''Luna Kim Y---'' Jonghyun was interrupted.

''It's Luna Park!'' Luna corrected.

''Not for today.You're Luna Kim today.'' Jonghyun eye-smiled.

''What is this jerk doing to me?!'' Luna muttered under her breath since she was surprised that Jonghyun was so oblivious about their skinship.

''What did you say Luna Kim?'' Jonghyun smiled.

''Nothing!'' Luna gave him a sarcastic fake smile.

~~~~~~~~

Block B all gulped as they looked at the angry faces of 4 Minute.They were protective of their friend so they were angry that Block B's friend would dare do that to their friend.

''What the hell is this?!'' Jiyoon crossed her arms.

''Mind telling us?'' Jihyun asked.

''We don't know!'' Taeil replied.

''LIARS!'' Gayoon kicked the chair and it fell down on the floor. ''Don't lie to us!''

''He's your freakin' friend! You would know what he wants.'' Sohyun spoke.

''What's his game?'' Hyuna questioned. ''What does he exactly want with Luna?''

''Nothing! We don't even know what he wants with her ourselves.'' Zico told.

''Besides how would we know when he didn't even know Luna before this show?'' U-Kwon told.

''It can be that Jonghyun likes Luna?'' Jaehyo informed.

''Maybe he does that's why he's doing that to Luna!'' Kyung agreed.

''Really? Does he now?'' Gayoon was suspicious. ''Then tell me why does he feel the need to have a bloody skinship every 5 seconds with Luna?''

''Everytime we see them,it's Jonghyun doing some kind of skinship with Luna!'' Jihyun agreed.

''Is he that thick to not understand what he is doing?'' Sohyun asked.

''Or is he planning to play with Luna's feelings and just trying to get her to like him?!'' Hyuna questioned.

''Tell us boys!'' Jiyoon demanded.

''But we don't know!'' B-Bomb replied. ''Besides Jonghyun has never had any experience in Love so maybe he does really like your friend!''

''Or he does now? Then would he do this to the one he loves?!'' Gayoon took her phone out to show a video clip to Block B.

~~~~~~~

''Oh you want me to pay pranks on your umma?'' Jonghyun asked and all of them nodded. ''Sure let's do this then!''

Jonghyun and the 8 people all hide in the garden area to play a prank of Luna.

''UMMA COME IN THE GARDEN!'' The 8 people shouted.

''Aish what do they want right now?'' Luna grumbled as she entered the garden.

Luna walked in the garden whilst looking around and the poor girl stepped on the hose,that was hidden in the grass.The water from the hose all sprayed on her pants,making them wet.

''YA WHAT THE?!'' Luna was surprised.

''ATTACK!'' Jonghyun shouted and....

The 9 people all threw water balloons at Luna from every direction.Luna was just shocked with everything and the sudden attack of water balloons all aiming directly at her.

''YA?!'' Luna yelled when the water balloons stopped. ''Who did this?! JONGHYUN!''

''Yes?'' Jonghyun stood up.

''How dare you do this!'' Luna glared at him.

''The kids said that they wanted their fun dad!'' Jonghyun smiled. ''I'm the fun appa you know.''

''You stupid jerk!'' Luna stormed into her bedroom to change her clothes.

''Now for round 2!'' Jonghyun giggled.

~~~~~~~

''ANSWER US NOW!'' Jihyun yelled.

''Jonghyun's just a prankster! He does that to anyone.'' Jaehyo replied.

''It's not a surprise to us.'' Taeil shrugged his shoulders.

''Yeah right.'' Hyuna sneered.

''So tell us? How should we settle this?'' Jiyoon raised her eyebrow.

''Settle?'' Block B all asked.

''Should we beat the crap out of you or slowly torture you?'' Gayoon asked.

''Slow yet painful death or Fast yet hurtful death?'' Jihyun asked as well.

''We'll give you the choice to choose.'' Sohyun smiled.

''It's the least we can do.'' Hyuna agreed.

''So what would you all like?'' Jiyoon looked at the scared Block B.

''I'll try first then.'' Gayoon raised Taeil's collar and pushed him against the wall.

''L-Let m-me go please.'' Taeil begged.

Suddenly the doors banged right open and everyone looked at the door area to see who would dare interrupt the privacy.

''THERE YOU ARE!'' Kikwang shouted as he pulled Gayoon away from Taeil. ''What the hell are you doing?!''

''WHAT?!'' Gayoon defended. ''I'm punishing these jerks!''

''For something they haven't even done?!'' Kikwang asked. ''Are you crazy?!''

''And you!'' Doojoon pointed to Jihyun. ''You're the leader yet you even agreed to do this?!''

Doojoon pulled Jihyun away from Block B.

''You as well!'' Hyunseung pulled Hyuna away from Block B. ''You also agreed to do this?! You idiot!''

''Sohyun come here NOW!'' Dongwoon demanded and Sohyun did as told. ''You're the mature and sensible maknae and you agreed as well?!''

''Bad girls!'' Jiyoon taunted.

''You're not going to be spared as well young lady!'' Junhyung pointed to Jiyoon. ''Don't think you've got away from this!''

''Thank God you have arrived! They were going to kill us!'' Block B all complained.

''WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT US LIKE THAT!'' 4 Minute all shouted.

''Who are they?'' Yoseob asked.

''Jonghyun's friends!'' Gayoon answered.

''JONGHYUN?! THE KIM JONGHYUN?!'' Yoseob angrily looked at Block B. ''Do you know what that jerk is doing to my girl?!''

''We aren't responsible for him.'' Zico told.

''We didn't tell him to do that.'' Taeil replied.

''We don't know why he is doing that.'' B-Bomb agreed.

''Tell your friend to get his hands off my girl.'' Yoseob ordered.

''We haven't even had the chance to talk to him so how can we tell him?'' P.O. informed.

''That's a good point.'' Hyuna nodded her head.


TARA all sat down in their area whilst playing with their phones.

''Can you guys believe it?!'' Jiyeon asked. ''That Amber finally made a move on Key!''

''She did that?!'' The others all gasped. ''How dare she?!''

''I know right! I mean who does she even think she is?'' Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

''There is like this ship thing about Key and Amber called KeyBer now.'' Qri chatted. ''Like how stupid is that idea? Who would even want to be paired with a freak like Amber?''

''I know! She doesn't even deserve to be with a guy yet she dares go try her luck with the only guy member in our group?!'' Boram raised her eyebrow. ''God like she wishes!''

''She is so stupid.I like hate her so much!'' Eunjung told.

''If we get the chance to meet her,we have to like so totally beat the crap out of her.'' Hyomin told.

''We definitely have to do that!'' Sohyun agreed.

''Oh my god guys look at this!'' Qri showed everyone a clip.

~~~~~~~

''KEY!'' Sulli acted out as she stormed into their table.

''Sulli?'' Key stood up.

''Who is she now?'' Amber asked.

''The one that he loves!'' Sulli arrogantly replied as she acted her character out. ''He has a crush on me.''

''You do?'' Amber asked again.

''Uhm...yeah!'' Key remembered that the card said that he has a crush on Sulli.

''Key I love you too!'' Sulli grabbed Key and hugged him.

''Well he doesn't love you anymore!'' Amber grabbed Sulli and pulled her away from Key. ''He and I are in love with each other now.''

''What?!'' Sulli raised her eyebrow as she saw KeyBer holding hands. ''You love her Key?''

''Yes!'' Key replied.

''So I suggest you go away now.'' Amber demanded.

''No!'' Sulli shook her head. ''I want him and he wants me!''

''Well he doesn't want you and you wouldn't be happy if you have him you know why?'' Amber acted out. ''Because I am the one who truly knows him from the start,the one that knows his heart and the one that believes that only I can make him happy forever.''

~~~~~~~

TARA all rudely laughed as they finished watching the clip.

''Stupid Amber.She doesn't even know what she is talking about!'' Qri bad-mouthed.

''Like Key doesn't even love you!'' Boram sneered.

''She'll never have our Key.'' Jiyeon sniggered.

''How dare she even say that about him like that!'' Eunjung said.

''Amber and Key?! Like NO WAY!'' Hyomin announced and TARA all agreed.

''She'll never have anything to do with Key no matter if she likes it or not.'' TARA all vowed as this was their aim.


The 9 ladies all walked in one line at the school's corrider,attracting attention where ever they go.They were adored and loved by everyone and the 9 ladies all smiled and waved back to everyone they saw.The 9 ladies all walked up to the 6 boys,who were busy,studying to even notice their presense.

''Excuse me?'' Yoona interrupted their focus.

''Yes?'' Jongup asked.

''Are you Onew Lee's friends?'' Seohyun politely asked.

''Yes we are so what's it to you?'' Zelo replied.

''HEY!'' Jessica glared at Zelo. ''We're talking to you nicely so we expect the same!''

''Sorry about my friend here.'' Himchan glared at Zelo. ''What do you ladies want from us?''

''We were wondering what kind of a guy is Onew?'' Sooyoung asked.

''Is he a player? Is he just a total bookworm? Is he an introvert or an extrovert?'' Hyoyeon questioned.

''Wow that's a lot of questions but why do you ladies want to know?'' Daehyun asked.

''Do any of you want to date him?'' Youngjae asked.

''WHAT?! NO!'' The 9 ladies all answered back.

''We were just curious since we suspect something might happen between our Victoria unnie and your Onew hyung am I right?'' Tiffany asked.

''Yes and well Onew isn't a player so don't worry.'' Yongguk assured.

''We don't really know much about him in matters of love.'' Zelo replied.

''He hasn't ever been in love when he started hanging out with us!'' Himchan replied.

''Do you think he likes our Victoria unnie?'' Yuri asked.

''We think he does!'' Sunny answered.

''We kinda of suspect Victoria unnie might of as well but we aren't sure.'' Taeyeon informed.

''He does?!'' Himchan asked.

''We don't think so.'' Jongup told.

''Nahhhh but does he?'' Youngjae asked.

''It might not seem possible since Onew hyung isn't really the type to be in love.'' Daehyun informed.

''Then what's this?!'' Sooyoung showed B.A.P a video clip.

~~~~~~~

Onew and Victoria walked back to Victoria's bedroom.

''I guess this is the end of our roleplay.'' Onew smiled.

''It was so fun!'' Victoria smiled back. ''I actually couldn't believe how fast it finished.''

''I know right!'' Onew nodded his head. ''So goodbye!''

''Goodbye!'' Victoria replied.

Onew and Victoria gave each other a tight hug and patted each other's backs with their hand.Onew and Victoria then broke the hug and smiled happily at each other.

''I'll miss this roleplay!'' Onew smiled.

''I'll miss it too!'' Victoria agreed. ''Let's see who is next now!''

''Let's see who is next indeed!'' Onew waved bye and walked out of Victoria's bedroom.

~~~~~~~

''Wow!'' Zelo replied.

''But how does that prove that they like each other?'' Yongguk asked.

''Skinship!'' Yoona replied.

''But that's it? I mean it's not like they have kissed each other or something.'' Yongguk talked back.

''I agree.'' Seohyun nodded her head. ''Maybe we are rushing this.''

''We aren't 100% sure about those two.'' Taeyeon added.

''But we might be right?'' Hyoyeon said.

''Yeah I agree with Hyoyeon!'' Sunny nodded her head.


Girls' Day,Sistar and Miss A all walked up to the school's most popular boys Super Junior! Super Junior all friendly smiled at the girls whilst the girls all waved back.

''Nice to see you boys here!'' Sojin greeted.

''I couldn't agree more.'' Sungmin agreed.

''So what brings you girls to meet us?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''We were just curious.'' Minah informed.

''We are wondering about what Krystal and Minho have'' Suzy told.

''Have what?'' Heechul asked.

''We mean about their relationship and how it's going.'' Fei told.

''They are going out?'' Kibum was surprised.

''I didn't know that!'' Ryeowook weirdly looked at everyone.

''We didn't know that either you idiot.'' Siwon rolled his eyes.

''Well aren't they?'' Jia asked.

''We thought they are.'' Hyorin said.

''THEY AREN'T!'' Kangin shouted,making everyone to weirdly look at him. ''I mean we don't know that so let's just say they aren't!''

''But their roleplay seemed so real!'' Bora said.

''Yeah check this out!'' Hyeri showed everyone a video clip.

~~~~~~~

''Let us begin! Dearly beloved we are gathered here today,to join this man and this woman in the bonds of holy matrimony.We shall now proceed to the vows.The Groom may begin!'' Onew announced.

''What vows? I haven't e--'' Minho was interrupted when Jonghyun handed him a piece of paper that had vows written in it. ''Oh thanks Jonghyun anyway I shall begin my vows now.''

''Here is yours!'' Luna handed Krystal a piece of paper that had vows written in it.

''Thank you!'' Krystal thanked.

''Krystal the first time we met,I didn't know what to say or think.I guess I was secretly in love with you but I continued to fight with you so I can,at least,have the chance to communicate with you.I always loved you! Your beauty,your heart and your mind all inspire me to be the best person I can ever be! I promise to love you for eternity,respect you,honour you,be faithful to you and share my life with you.This is my solemn vow!'' Minho read out.

''Good so now the bride may begin her vows.'' Onew announced.

''Minho the first time I met you,I honestly hated you so much that I didn't even wanted to see you but who knew fate had planned us together.The more I met you,the more I understood there was another Minho,the Minho that I never knew but later fell in love with.I realised that I had always loved you too even if we fought,those fights were meaningful and special to me! Together we will create a home that will become a part of one another.I vow to help create a life that we can cherish and will always aspire for your love for me! This is my solemn vow.'' Krystal read out.

''Awwwwwwwwwwww!'' The other 8 all happily said.

~~~~~~~

''That's so cute!'' Yura smiled.

''I like their pairing so I accept this couple.'' Min cheered.

''So whatcha think boys?'' Dasom asked.

''Do you agree with us now?'' Soyou asked as well.

''Pffttt NO! It's so fake!'' Kangin disagreed.

''Well that's it! I mean that's only the clip you know.'' Hangeng said.

''It meant not be real since it's only a roleplay!'' Yesung agreed.

''Well what's this then?'' Hyorin showed the boys another roleplay.

~~~~~~~

''Do you,Minho Choi take Krystal Jung as your bride and agree to help her in not only happiness but in sickness and health?'' Onew asked.

''I do!'' Minho replied.

''And do you,Krystal Jung take Minho Choi as your husband and agree to help him in not only happiness but in sickness and health?'' Onew asked.

''I do!'' Krystal replied.

''May I have the rings now?'' Onew ordered.

Jonghyun gave the ring to Minho and Luna gave the ring to Krystal.Minho then placed the ring on Krystal's index finger whilst Krystal did the same.

''By the power in me,I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride!'' Onew announced.

Minho lifted Krystal's veil and looked at her gorgeous face.MinStal both blinked their eyes at each other whilst awaiting for the kiss.He wasn't going to kiss her in the lips so he leaned in closer and kissed her on the cheek.Krystal leaned in closer and kissed him back on the cheek as well.The others all clapped their hands and cheered for the newly wedded couple.Krystal looked at the 4 elder girls,who were all smiling at her whilst they were ready.

~~~~~~~

''They are so adorable!'' The girls all cheered.

''Tsk whatever!'' Kangin crossed his arms.

''We don't really know girls.'' Leeteuk told.

''Sorry girls!'' Donghae said.

''Well we think they will go out!'' Sojin told.

''Pfftt Never!'' Kangin told. ''I will tell you that they will never go out!''


A Pink all shyly walked up to the bad boys of the school,EXO.EXO all raised their eyebrow in enjoyment and laughter as they see the shy quiet little girls walking up to them.

''My My what do we have here?'' Chanyeol laughed.

''I see the girls here now want us?'' Kris laughed as well.

''Just can't get enough of us eh girls?'' Xiumin asked.

''Besides we do understand that you girls can't help it!'' Baekhyun told.

''We are so handsome to resist!'' Luhan reminded.

''We are here to talk about Taemin.'' Chorong informed.

''Oh Taemin? You want him?'' Kai asked.

''Why not us?'' Suho asked.

''We're good enough for you girls.'' Lay said.

''No we just want to talk to you about Sulli and Taemin.'' Bomi informed.

''Tsk really?! What about them?'' D.O asked.

''What is going on between them?'' Namjoo asked.

''Is Taemin really in love with Sulli?'' Hayoung questioned.

''Or is he just playing with her?'' Eunji asked as well.

''Why do you girls want to know?'' Chen asked.

''Besides those are really big questions from little girls like you!'' Tao told.

''We just want to know.'' Naeun replied.

''We are worried for our friend.'' Yookyung agreed.

''HEY!'' A voice shouted,interrupting all of them. ''WHY DON'T YOU PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!''

''What do we have here!'' Suho smirked as he looked at the people.

''You jerks!'' Myungsoo smirked back at them as he stood in front of Naeun.

''You just can't stop can you?'' Hoya smirked at EXO as he stood in front of Eunji.

''Who is going to stop us?'' Baekhyun asked. ''You guys?''

''You got that right!'' Woohyun replied as he stood in front of Chorong.

''Oh really?'' Chanyeol was amused.

''How?'' Kris smiled.

''You don't want to know!'' Sungjong replied as he stood in front of Yookyung.

''Trust us!'' Dongwoo slightly laughed as he stood in front of Bomi.

''It's better off being ignorant.'' Sungyeol told as he stood in front of Namjoo.

''So it can save your sorry butts!'' Sunggyu said as he stood in front of Hayoung.

''Oh we get what's going on in here.'' Sehun laughed.

''They are just trying to prove that they are heros and get lucky with these ladies.'' Luhan agreed.

''Nice idea!'' Tao praised.

''We should do that too.'' Lay smiled.

''Cut the crap!'' Sunggyu demanded.

''What do you want with A Pink?'' Sungyeol questioned.

''Don't tell us!'' Suho replied.

''It's not like we called them here in the first place.'' Kris said. ''They came crawling to us!''

''You did?'' Hoya asked A Pink and they all nodded their heads.'' WHY?!''

''We wanted to know what they wanted with Sulli.'' Eunji informed.

''We don't want anything.'' Chanyeol smirked.

''It's Taemin hyung who wants something.'' Baekhyun informed. ''We are just entertained by what he does.''

''Are you all trying to bet on her now?'' Myungsoo asked.

''Has Taemin got his eye on Sulli for a bloody bet?'' Sungjong asked.

''We don't know!'' Xiumin lied.

''We are just getting entertainment from those two and their romance.'' Chen told.

''How pathetic!'' Woohyun said with disguit.

''If Taemin is just using Sulli for a bet then you'll hear from us!'' Dongwoo told.

''Who? You guys?'' Kai slightly laughed.

''You can't do to us!'' D.O repliec. ''There is 12 of us and 7 of you!''

''So get lost from here!'' Chanyeol demanded.

''We will save your sorry butts!'' Baekhyun replied.

''So?'' Hoya raised his eyebrow.

''You think we care about numbers?'' Sungjong sarcastically laughed.

''We'll beat you up whether we are equal in numbers or not.'' Sunggyu informed.

''You are all skinny piece of craps anyway.'' Woohyun scoffed.

''SAY WHAT?!'' EXO all angrily shouted.

''You heard!'' Woohyun answered back.

''Stop it!'' Chorong begged. ''Don't do this please!''

''You want to start right here?'' Suho asked.

''We'll beat your butts right here right now.'' D.O told.

''Pffttt beating 7 people up isn't that hard.'' Baekhyun scoffed.

''Who said that there will only be 7 of them against you guys?'' A voice sniggered and everyone looked at the person.

''Seriously you guys?'' Chanyeol raised his eyebrow.

''We protect friends and family!'' Block B stood with Infinite.

''How are you guys related?'' Kris asked.

''Dongwoo is cousins with Jonghyun.'' P.O answered.

''Now we have 13 of us and only 12 of you!'' Taeil said.

''So what? Having one more person won't make any difference when there is a group of weak people.'' Tao crossed his arms.

''We can beat you guys whether it's 100 of you and only 12 of us!'' Baekhyun scoffed.

''There is 18 of us!'' Gayoon stood with Infinite and Block B.

''4 Minute will protect any girls that you jerks have their eye on.'' Jihyun agreed.

''Seriously?'' EXO all laughed.

''You chicks are going to beat us? How?'' Kris asked.

''By their little hands and hair pulling tactics?'' Kai sneered.

''We'll do the fighting!'' Kikwang interrupted.

''We aren't that weak so why don't you cut the crap and start?'' Doojoon asked.

''We'll beat you little ants with ease.'' Junhyung told.

''Easy as pie!'' Dongwoo smirked.

''So shall we start?'' Hyunseung smirked as he clunched his fists.

''Woah we are all so scared right now.'' Baekhyun was sarcastic.

''Pffttt bring it on!'' Kris scoffed.

''What is going on in here?!'' Mr.Kim interrupted everyone.

''Nothing!'' Everyone walked away by.......

Infinite immeidately grabbed A Pink and walked away.BEAST grabbed 4 Minute and walked away as well.EXO all walked away with their I-don't-care attitudes whilst Block B were walking away with their cool personas.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 23! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!