Heading to France!

You're being watched

Both Shinee and F(x) were already at the living room.The leaders were standing at the center of the room,in front of the sofas,where the rest of the gang were sitting.

''Okay thank you everyone for coming to this meeting!'' Onew smiled as he looked at everyone.

''Hurry up with what you want to say.'' Taemin yawned. ''Just skip to the good bit!''

''Cut the crap and say the important thing.'' Minho agreed.

''Yeah you always have a thing of blabbering on and on.'' Key informed.

''Too much information is boring.'' Jonghyun sighed.

''YA You 4!'' Onew glared. ''Don't you dare be mean to your leader,the eldest one out of the whole group like this! Now listen to what I have to say!''

''I?'' Victoria glared at Onew.

''Oops sorry honey!'' Onew smiled then looked back the others. ''I mean listen to what WE have to say!''

''That's more like it!'' Victoria smiled. ''Anyway we are all about to head off to the airport but before we do,we just have a few important things to say that Mr.Kim has told us to say!''

''Since we are the leaders we have the responsibilities of course.'' Onew added.

''Boooo Onew! Boooo!'' Taemin boo-ed.

''Yeah Victoria seems more like the leader so you sit down Onew!'' Key spoke.

''Let Victoria lead the meeting!'' Minho requested.

''She speaks straight to the point.'' Jonghyun told.

''How dare you boys treat your elder like this!'' Onew glared at the boys. ''Don't be so rude!''

''Okay anyway everyone firstly we are going to spend 2 weeks in France so this is definitely a new experience for all of us.'' Victoria told. ''Let's all have fun and experience France to the best of our abilities.''

''We will obviously indeed have challenges from Mr.Kim from time to time but our main reason is to relax and have a holiday.'' Onew informed. ''A little break from being stuck in the house too much!''

''That's great!'' Luna clapped her hands.

''Finally we are out of this house!'' Krystal happily smiled.

''I am so happy.'' Amber sighed.

''I can't wait to reach France!'' Sulli exclaimed.

''Same!'' The others agreed.

''Anyway firstly Mr.Kim has given us 5 credit cards for our stay in France!'' Onew showed the credit cards and everyone happily smiled. ''It does have money in it but we must spend them wisely as the money must last the whole week before getting more money transfered to the card however Mr.Kim said that the money is for both leisure and business purposes so the money will be used for our fun times as well as money for the challenges we do!''

''But why do we need to spend money on the challenges?'' Krystal groaned.

''Why not just for the fun time? We really need to enjoy outside you know.'' Minho agreed.

''Hey why don't we get seperate money for our leisure time and seperate for our challenges?'' Taemin smiled.

''That's not a bad idea!'' Sulli clapped her hands.

''We did ask that to Mr.Kim but he didn't agree.'' Victoria replied.

''Anyway each credit card is for a pair so the first one is obviously to us!'' Onew took a card and placed it in his pocket.

''Wait! What are you doing?'' Victoria looked at him.

''Taking a card honey.'' Onew replied.

''Okay well I'm keeping the card!'' Victoria told.

''Why can't I keep the card?'' Onew whined.

''Okay but if you lose it then I will murder you!'' Victoria threatened.

''I won't lose it!'' Onew smiled. 

''Get a room!'' Key yelled.

''Shut up!'' Both OnToria yelled.

''Okay anyway the second card is for Amber and Key!'' Onew gave the card to Amber. ''You are more responsible so you will keep the card.''

''What a insult!'' Key crossed his arms.

''Glad you know!'' Amber smiled as she placed the card in her pocket.

''Our third card is for Luna and Jonghyun!'' Victoria gave the card to Luna. ''There is no way Jonghyun is getting this card so you keep it!''

''Yeah I would probably lose it.'' Jonghyun nodded his head.

''That's why I'm keeping it!'' Luna replied.

''Fourth card is for Sulli and Taemin!'' Onew gave the card to Sulli. ''There is no doubt who would keep the card in this team!''

''I don't care.'' Taemin shrugged his shoulders.

''Thank you!'' Sulli held the card then placed it in her pocket.

''Lastly Krystal and Minho will get the last card.'' Victoria gave the card to Minho.

''What?! Victoria? Why can't I keep the card?'' Krystal raised her eyebrow.

''Victoria is right by giving me the card.'' Minho told.

''Krystal are you kidding me? If I give you the card then you will spend it on unnecessary things!'' Victoria scoffed. ''That is why Minho is keeping the card!''

''I will NOT!'' Krystal argued.

''YOU WILL!'' Everyone replied.

''You are all in this together.'' Krystal rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

''Okay now that the cards have been given out,our flight tickets are here so everyone please take your tickets!'' Onew told while Victoria gave everyone their tickets. ''Hey be thankful that my girlfriend is doing all that for you lazy pigs!''

''Thank you Victoria!'' Everyone thanked. ''And No thank you to Onew!''

''Hey?!'' Onew crossed his arms.

''Let it go!'' Victoria chuckled.

''Anyway we will arrive at the airport however we will have one hour spare time to just travelling around the airport before we catch our flight.'' Victoria informed.

''So please make sure to be responsible if we let you kids travel around by yourselves!'' Onew requested.

''We are responsible of course.'' Minho scoffed.

''When am I not responsible?'' Key questioned.

''I think I'm very responsible!'' Taemin boasted.

''Well I am the most responsible out of you all.'' Jonghyun replied,which made everyone laugh out loud. ''What? What's so funny?''

''How gullible are you?'' Krystal laughed as she questioned.

''I don't think that is true at all Jonghyun.'' Sulli giggled.

''You are not responsible,sorry to say.'' Amber chuckled.

''Responsible and you just don't get along.'' Victoria laughed.

''So don't you talk nonsense like that!'' Luna slightly pushed Jonghyun.

''Okay guys we are going to head out to the airport now so please get your luggages out.'' Onew ordered.

Everyone went to their rooms and got their luggages out as they were now going to head out to the Incheon Airport for their flight to France,that was going to last 11 hours.Onew quickly looked around and saw that there was already 2 vans ready for them.Everyone placed their luggages in the two vans and Victoria looked at the others before opening the door.

''Everyone has what they need right?'' Victoria questioned then checked her bag to make sure everything was there.

''Yeah!'' Everyone nodded their head after they checked their bags.

''Okay!'' Victoria locked the mansion's door and walked towards the gang.

''Okay first van will have Minho and Krystal,Amber and Sulli and Taemin.'' Onew ordered. ''The second van will have us leaders,Jonghyun and Luna and Key!''

''Everyone please sit at your vans as we are now going to the airport.'' Victoria told.

''But before we sit down,please get a phone each!'' Onew told. ''We are told to give each team a phone so get your phones and turn them on so if there is a emergency then you guys can phone us and we can phone you guys!''

''Oh my god we are going to France!!!!!!!!'' Everyone yelled at the top of their lungs.

''Everyone please calm down.'' Onew demanded.

''We aren't even going wild.'' Key rolled his eyes.

''You acted quite crazy though.'' Amber laughed.

''Don't be so bossy Onew!'' Taemin nagged.

''But Onew is a good leader.'' Sulli replied.

''I think we need to leave now.'' Luna told.

''We might not get time to relax if we don't leave soon!'' Krystal agreed.

''Fine! Don't get lost everyone.'' Jonghyun told.

''Can we go now?'' Minho whined.

''Alright! Everyone sit in your vans,turn your phones on and let's go now!'' Victoria announced and everyone sat down in their vans for their ride to the airport.

 

The gang all relaxed since they were sitting inside the airport after checking in.The gang could see the night sky from the airport,which was made from glass.The gang all saw lots of airplanes and lots of people all around the airport.The luggages were already inside the airplane so the gang didn't have to worry about any of their items missing.

''What should we do?'' Krystal questioned.

''We have 30 minutes left now.'' Minho said after looking at his watch.

''I'm going to look around for stuff then!'' Krystal walked around.

''I want coffee!'' Victoria whined.

''We'll get coffee then!'' Onew walked off with Victoria.

''Hmmm I guess I will see what is good in that shop!'' Luna pointed to a shop that was near by and walked off.

''I'm hungry!'' Sulli placed her hand on her stomach.

''Same so let's get something to eat then!'' Taemin grabbed Sulli's hand as he walked off.

''I want to find some new books to read.'' Amber ran towards the bookstore.

''I guess I'll sleep!'' Jonghyun rested his back onto the chair.

''I'll use this phone for a few while.'' Key played with the new phone.

''I'm going then!'' Minho stood up.

''Where?'' Jonghyun asked.

''Luna went inside that shop and it looks interesting so I'm going there with her.'' Minho walked off.

''Hmmmmmm Luna and Minho?'' Jonghyun whispered to himself. ''I guess some following around wouldn't hurt.''

Jonghyun secretly tip-toed behind Minho to follow him.

 

Taemin stopped walking after looking at the variety of shops there were.There were just so many shops,that he didn't know which one to choose.Sulli,too,was confused as to what shop to eat.

''What do you want to eat?'' Taemin asked.

''I don't really know.'' Sulli blinked her eyes. ''I'll have what you want to have.''

''Donuts look good so donuts then?'' Taemin pointed to the donut shop.

''That chocolate one looks good!'' Sulli her lips with her tongue,getting more hungrier.

''Let's go then!'' Taemin chuckled.

''Let's go!'' Sulli pulled Taemin as she ran to the donut shop.

''Two donuts please!'' Taemin ordered and pointed to the chocolate one. ''Thank you!''

''Thank you!'' Sulli said when Taemin gave her one of the chocolate donuts.

''Dig in then!'' Taemin smiled then ate the chocolate donut. ''Sulli Ha--Eh?!''

Taemin was surprised when he saw that Sulli had already finished eating the donut then he laughed as he saw a funny site.

''What?'' Sulli asked but Taemin couldn't stop laughing. ''What? What?''

''Your face!'' Taemin laughed.

''My face? What happen?'' Sulli began touching her face. ''What happen?''

''Let me help you!'' Taemin grabbed some tissues and wiped Sulli's mouth. ''You had chocolate all over your mouth.''

''Oh no!'' Sulli exclaimed. ''That is so embarrassing!''

''Don't worry! It's gone now.'' Taemin replied.

''Thanks!'' Sulli thanked.

''You want this?'' Taemin asked as he gave his chocolate donut to Sulli.

''But you haven't even eaten it?'' Sulli looked at Taemin.

''You really want to eat this don't you?'' Taemin smirked as he waved the chocolate donut to Sulli. ''You know you want it!''

''Well I do but--'' Sulli was interrupted.

''It's yours!'' Taemin gave Sulli his chocolate donut.

''But don't you want it?'' Sulli asked and Taemin shook his head. ''Thank you! Thank you!''

Taemin eye-smiled as he watched Sulli happily eating the chocolate donut. ''It's okay!''

 

Krystal came back to the meeting point to only find Key playing with his phone while everyone else was gone.

''Key where did everyone else go?'' Krystal questioned.

''I don't really know!'' Key shrugged his shoulders. ''All I saw was Minho walking to that store and Jonghyun following him.''

''Okay thanks!'' Krystal went to the store that Key told her to go to.

Krystal looked around to find either Minho or Jonghyun but found Jonghyun weirdly hiding while looking at something so she walked up to him.

''What are you doing Jonghyun?'' Krystal questioned.

''Shhhhhhh don't make loud noises.'' Jonghyun quietly said then pointed to a direction. ''Look there!''

''That's Minho and Luna.'' Krystal looked at Minho and Luna talking.

''What's going on between them?'' Jonghyun raised his eyebrow.

''Is there something going between them?'' Krystal was surprised. ''I never knew about it.''

''Oh I've seen it!'' Jonghyun told. ''The looks they give each other.''

''Looks? Really?'' Krystal was stunned. ''I never knew they liked each other.''

''Look at how they are talking and Luna can't stop giggling for the past 10 minutes.'' Jonghyun told.

''Hmmmmmm.'' Krystal looked at Minho and Luna. ''Well they do look like they are getting along.''

''I know.'' Jonghyun nodded his head.

''Let's go!'' Krystal replied. ''Let them have their alone time then.''

''Okay.'' Jonghyun walked out of the store with Krystal.

Luna turned around and saw Jonghyun and Krystal walking around together,talking.

''Is that Jonghyun and Krystal?'' Luna was surprised as she pointed to them.

''Oh wow it is.'' Minho nodded his head. ''I never knew they got along with each other.''

''What a surprise.'' Luna was shocked. ''Let's go see where they go.''

Minho and Luna walked after Jonghyun and Krystal,who were laughing,joking around and walking together.

''I never knew they got along with each other that well!'' Luna scoffed as she crossed her arms.

''This is surprising to me as well.'' Minho nodded his head. ''Are they just friends or-----''

''They are just friends!'' Luna angrily interrupted. ''That idiot is not Krystal's type.''

''How do you know what Krystal's type is?'' Minho asked.

''She likes guys who are manly and sporty like you!'' Luna told then angrily glared at Jonghyun. ''I don't even know why that idiot is there!''

''Really? I never knew that.'' Minho replied.

''Just let me get my hands on that idiot!'' Luna stormed to where Jonghyun and Krystal was.

''Hey Luna!'' Krystal and Jonghyun both greeted.

''Don't you hey Luna me!'' Luna pointed her finger at Jonghyun. ''What are you doing with Krystal?''

''Krystal?'' Jonghyun looked at Krystal. ''Oh we're just travelling around.''

''Yeah we were bored.'' Krystal nodded her head.

''Oh okay.Me and Minho were hanging out too.'' Luna exaggerated as she looked at Jonghyun,expecting a reaction.

''Yeah we saw and it's good you guys are getting along.'' Jonghyun smiled.

''Hey guys!'' Minho greeted.

''Yeah well whatever!'' Luna glared at Jonghyun as she crossed her arms while Krystal laughed.

''What's so funny?'' Jonghyun asked Krystal.

''Can you leave me and Luna together for a while boys.'' Krystal pulled Luna to a corner as she continued to laugh.

''Why are you laughing?'' Luna raised her eyebrow.

''It's so obvious Luna.'' Krystal giggled.

''What is?'' Luna questioned.

''You like Jonghyun don't you?'' Krystal smirked as she crossed her arms.

''What? No I don't!'' Luna shook her head.

''Don't lie.I can see that jealously right through you!'' Krystal smiled. ''You were jealous that me and Jonghyun were hanging out.''

''Pffttt no I wasn't!'' Luna scoffed. ''Why would I?''

''Oh Luna you are so obvious.'' Krystal chuckled. ''Too bad Jonghyun thinks something is going on between you and Minho!''

''W-What?'' Luna looked at Krystal with a poker face. ''Me and Minho?! What?!''

''Jonghyun thinks you and Minho like each other.'' Krystal laughed. ''But the truth is you like him so.....''

''I don't like Minho! No no no!'' Luna shook her head as she couldn't believe what she was hearing. ''I can't believe this! I don't like Minho at all.''

''Yeah I know but Jonghyun doesn't.'' Krystal chuckled. ''He thinks you and Minho have something going on between you guys.''

''Eh?! No way!'' Luna looked at Jonghyun. ''How can that idiot think like this?! Just by talking to Minho,he thinks like that?!''

''Maybe he is jealous that you are getting along with Minho.'' Krystal suggested as she smirked. ''I can't believe people are falling in love with each other.Now it's only me and S--''

Luna looked at Krystal. ''Wait! Who likes someone in this group?''

''I...I...W-Well....'' Krystal continued to stutter as she almost gave the secret of Amber liking Key away. ''N-No one!''

''No no you just said that it is only me and someone left who DOESN'T like someone so it's obvious that there is another person.'' Luna smirked. ''Who is it?''

''I..I..d-don't k-know.'' Krystal immediately walked away.

''I will find out Krystal!'' Luna said.

''First concentrate on your guy!'' Krystal chuckled.

''I DON'T HAVE ONE!'' Luna exclaimed.

''Yes you do!'' Krystal smirked then walked off.

''Me and Jonghyun?! Tsk what is she talking about! I don't like Jonghyun that idiot!'' Luna scoffed as she ruffled her hair.

 

''Victoria,I will just be back after going with Onew.'' Sulli said then ran off towards Onew.

''Okay.'' Victoria nodded her head.

''Why is she going to Onew?'' Taemin raised his eyebrow as he crossed his arms.

''I don't really know.'' Victoria replied.

''Tsk why does she even need to go to Onew?'' Taemin rolled his eyes.

''They both like doing smart stuff I guess.'' Victoria watched Onew and Sulli talking with a book in their hands.

''Aren't you annoyed that Sulli is around your boyfriend?'' Taemin questioned.

''Not really.'' Victoria shook her head. ''They do get along well.''

''Well I guess they do.'' Taemin frowned.

''Wait a moment! Why are you so bothered?'' Victoria smirked at Taemin. ''Why are you so angry that Sulli is with Onew?''

''No I am not.'' Taemin shook his head.

''Unless you like Sulli!'' Victoria clapped her hands as she giggled. ''You like Sulli don't you?''

''What?! No I don't!'' Taemin shook his head.

''You do! You do!'' Victoria nodded her head.

 

''It's pretty easy once you get your head around it!'' Onew laughed as he explained.

''Wow! I finally get how to do it!'' Sulli clapped her hands.

''Yeah and if--Huh?! What?!'' Onew suddenly looked at Taemin and Victoria's direction. ''What are they doing together?!''

''Taemin and Victoria? It looks like they are listening to music.'' Sulli pointed out.

''How dare he try to flirt and get close with Victoria!'' Onew marched over to Taemin and Victoria.

''Onew!'' Victoria greeted when she saw Onew coming over to her direction.

''Give me that!'' Onew threw the headphones away and pulled Victoria. ''What were you doing with him?''

''What?! We were just listening to music.'' Victoria replied.

''Yeah we were j--'' Taemin was cut off.

''Shut up!'' Onew nagged. ''Don't you try to get romantic with my girlfriend you flirt boy Taemin! You think you can win her by listening to love songs with her?!''

''Love songs?!'' Both Taemin and Victoria weirdly looked at each other.

''Yeah so don't act so innocent!'' Onew told.

''Listen Onew Lee!'' Victoria angrily stood up and poked his chest with her finger. ''I was just listening to the type of music Taemin likes to dance to since we both love dancing and that is the only reason why I was here,not cause of the romantic stuff that you were saying! I wanted to choreograph a new song!''

''Wait what?'' Onew asked while Victoria stormed off.

''Leader Leader Leader!'' Taemin smirked. ''No need to get jealous you know.''

''Shut up!'' Onew glared at Taemin then ran after Victoria. ''Victoria I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I couldn't help but be jealous!''

''Jealous? Of what?'' Victoria questioned. ''Me and Taemin?''

''Yeah!'' Onew nodded his head then Victoria laughed. ''What's so funny?''

''You were jealous of that?'' Victoria chuckled. ''Oh dear! Oh dear Onew!''

''Do I get a reward?'' Onew asked as he wrapped his arms around Victoria and pulled her close.

''W-What?'' Victoria blushed. ''Y-Ya?! Let go of me or else someone might see!''

''Who cares!'' Onew chuckled. ''Let them see anyway about my reward! I want one since guys don't admit that they were jealous but I did so I should get something for admitting.''

''Hey let go!'' Victoria exclaimed as she got embarrassed. ''Someone will see and Onew I will kill you if someone sees!''

''I'll let go if you promise to give me my reward!'' Onew smirked.

''Onew!'' Victoria tried to make Onew let go.

''Victoria!'' Onew smiled. ''My reward first!''

''Fine fine I will get you a reward so let go of me.'' Victoria was already red with the embarrassment.

''Why are you so cute?'' Onew sighed as he looked at how embarrassed Victoria was.

''I will murder you!'' Victoria walked behind Onew,who then ran off. ''You can't run forever!''

''Catch me honey.'' Onew laughed as he ran off.

''Get back here!'' Victoria ran after him.

 

Amber sighed as she saw the romance between OnToria just now then placed her hand on the chair's arm,looking bored and frustrated.

''If only I had that.'' Amber groaned.

''Cute couple aren't they?'' Key asked as he sat next to Amber.

''Y-Yeah!'' Amber quickly sat probably.

''Makes me wonder when I can find love.'' Key laughed.

''You want to find love?'' Amber's heart skipped a beat when she saw Key smile.

''Yeah!'' Key nodded his head. ''I want someone to hold hands with and to express my love to.''

''R-Really?'' Amber happily smiled. ''Wow!''

''Why are you surprised about this?'' Key questioned.

''No no! I just didn't expect this from you.'' Amber replied. ''I never knew you were the romantic type.''

''I am romantic.'' Key replied.

''I guess I like romantic men then.'' Amber giggled.

''What?'' Key looked at Amber,who froze when she realise what she just said.

''I..er..I..I...'' Amber was stunned and didn't know what to say. ''Ahhh why is it so cold here?!''

''It's cold?'' Key asked. ''I don't feel it being cold!''

''Cause you have a jacket!'' Amber told. ''I placed all of mine in the suitcase.''

''Here!'' Key took off his jacket and placed it ontop of Amber. ''You can have mine then!''

''E-Eh?'' Amber happily smiled as she looked down. ''I c-can have it?''

''Yeah!'' Key nodded his head as he rested his back against the chair. ''You feel cold so it's best you have it!''

''Thank you!'' Amber could feel her heart beating faster then she rested her back against the chair like Key. ''This is a nice airport.''

''Yeah it's pretty!'' Key nodded his head. ''Cau--Wait!''

''What?'' Amber looked at Key.

''Stay still!'' Key ordered and Amber did what she was told to do.

Amber's heart beated extremely faster when she saw Key leaning closer to her face.Amber didn't know what to expect with Key doing this to her and she couldn't help but admire his handsome face even more.She liked how his facial features were unique and different.Key brushed Amber's hair and tucked it behind her ear.

''Your hair was getting in the way of your face.'' Key told then got back to sitting against the chair. ''I hate it when my hair does that.''

''O-Oh!'' Amber looked away to hide her blushing face. ''Thanks!''

''It's alright!'' Key replied at the same time Amber turned around to see Key flashing his teeth at her,making her heart beat more as she felt more in love with his looks as well as his caring personality.

*You're making me more in love with you,Key you jerk!* Amber looked away and tightly closed her eyes as she slightly shook her head as a way for her to snap out of it

''You okay?'' Key asked.

''Y-Yeah!'' Amber nodded her head as she looked at Key.

''That's good!'' Key ruffled her hair. ''I miss doing this to you!''

''YA?!'' Amber whined. ''My hair!''

''Messy hair looks better on you!'' Key replied and ruffled Amber's hair more.

''Key?!'' Amber ruffled Key's hair back.

''YA Amber?!'' Key exclaimed as he ruffled Amber's hair even more.

''This means war then!'' Amber giggled as she ruffled Key's hair more.

''Fine by me!'' Key laughed as he continued to ruffled Amber's hair back.

 

The gang all walked inside their airplane as their flight was ready to take off.The gang felt excited and couldn't wait to get inside the airplane.They were in a floor that was only available to them,there was only 10 seats one for each of them.Onew walked inside then turned around to count to make everyone was sure but the rest of them all ran inside and pushed him instead.

''Everyone please calm down and be patient!'' Onew yelled but everyone pushed each other and sat down on the seats instead.

''Onew sit down!'' Victoria pulled Onew and pushed down on the seat next to hers.

''Can we all move it people!'' Taemin yelled.

''Hey don't be so rude!'' Sulli replied. ''And sit down!''

''Alright Alright Sulli!'' Taemin sat down on the seat next to hers.

''I just really want to sleep!'' Key groaned as he lied his back against the chair.

''Just rest now then!'' Amber advised while she sat next to him.

''This is a big plane!'' Jonghyun looked around after he sat down on the seat next to Luna's.

''Close your mouth!'' Luna pushed Jonghyun's jaw up. 

''I can't wait to get to France!!!!'' Krystal clapped her hands.

''I am so excited!'' Minho smiled as he sat next to Krystal.

''Everyone's luggages are inside the cupboards right?'' Victoria questioned and everyone nodded their head.

''Good now get excited for France everyone!'' Onew announced and everyone cheered.

''Good evening everyone! This is your captain speaking,I am about to take off now so please sit down and wear your seatbelts!'' The captain announced and everyone did what they were told to do.

''France here we come!'' Taemin yelled as he stood up.

''Yes!'' Jonghyun stood up with Taemin.

''Sit down you two for crying out loud!'' Onew nagged.

''Hurry before the plane starts moving!'' Victoria demanded.

''Oh my god guys we are moving! The plane is moving! It's moving!'' Sulli exclaimed over and over again.

''Alright alright we get it! We know that!'' Taemin said as he tried to calm Sulli down.

''I'm sorry! I just can't help but feel so excited for my first trip abroad!'' Sulli clapped her hands.

''I totally understand how you feel!'' Taemin laughed.

''Woah these windows are so clean!'' Victoria looked at the windows. ''I am impressed! I can see the view perfectly!''

''Is it clean and up to your standard?'' Onew asked.

''Yes it is actually!'' Victoria smiled. ''I really love it when it is clean!''

''I know you do!'' Onew laughed. 

''We're finally flying!'' Luna clapped her hands. ''Woah the view looks so beautiful Victoria!''

''We have our own window here you know!'' Jonghyun chuckled as he pulled Luna back and opened the window seat next to hers.

''What is that?!'' Luna raised her eyebrow.

''That's the Seoul Tower!'' Jonghyun replied.

''It's so pretty!'' Amber exclaimed as she clapped her hands and excitedly jumped from her seat.

''Hey your seatbelt is going to unbuckle!'' Key pulled Amber back and buckled her seatbelt.

''That looks like a gummy candy!'' Amber smiled.

''Not a bad imagination.'' Key smiled back.

''We're flying in the sky!'' Krystal moved her head right and left.

''Hey you are getting in the way of my view.'' Minho said. ''Your hair is blocking my view.''

''Be jealous of my hair!'' Krystal stuck her tongue out.

''Krystal!'' Minho groaned as Krystal was blocking his view.

 

''Sir what would you like? Pork or chicken?'' The flight attendant questioned.

''Well what do you want me to have baby?'' Taemin smirked. ''I'll have what you want to have.''

''Flirt boy is out of control again.'' Key annouced.

''Shut up girly boy!'' Taemin demanded then looked back at the flight attendant. ''Anyway honey where were we?''

''I would like pork please!'' Sulli requested.

''Well what do you want me to have?'' Taemin asked as he winked. ''What will it be?''

''Sir you will have pork as well then!'' The flight attendant walked off as she got the last order.

''Why do you always flirt like that?'' Sulli asked.

''Flirting is healthy you know.'' Taemin replied.

''It's very annoying and you shouldn't do that!'' Sulli told.

''Sorry Sulli! Next time I flirt then I will only flirt with you.'' Taemin smiled at Sulli,who had her eyes wide open.

''Eh?! No no!'' Sulli shook her head as she covered her face with her hands. ''I don't want that!''

''You're so cute!'' Taemin chuckled.

Luna looked over to find Jonghyun eating happily with a lot of plates on his table.

''Eat slowly!'' Luna reminded.

''This is so delicious!'' Jonghyun ate a lot of food. ''This is so good! I love it!''

''Jonghyun eat slowly!'' Luna told. ''I don't want you to choke!''

''Luna I--'' Suddenly Jonghyun began to choke,making Luna scared.

''Oh my god Jonghyun! Jonghyun?!'' Luna immediately unbuckled her seat and ran to get water for Jonghyun. ''Here I got water fo--Jonghyun?!''

''Thanks for that!'' Jonghyun took the water and drank it. ''I was feeling so thirsty!''

''Why you?! You tricked me?!'' Luna crossed her arms.

''Well I needed water so.....'' Jonghyun laughed.

''You idiot!'' Luna slammed her hand on Jonghyun's head. ''I hate you!''

''But I don't!'' Jonghyun smiled then stuck his tongue and winked at Luna.

''You idiot!'' Luna looked away to cover her red face.

Krystal sniffed and sniffed as she found a new funny smell that she didn't expect.

''There is something different about you!'' Krystal said as she continued to sniff Minho.

''Why? Why are you doing that?'' Minho weirdly looked at Krystal continuing to sniff him. ''You're creeping me out!''

''You are wearing a new cologne aren't you?'' Krystal gasped. ''You didn't wear your signature cologne today!''

''How did you know?'' Minho questioned.

''I just do!'' Krystal replied. ''So when did you change it?''

''I changed it today.'' Minho answered.

''Why did you change it'?'' Krystal asked.

''Just to try something new I guess.'' Minho replied.

''Ahhh I see.'' Krystal nodded her head.

''Miss my old scent?'' Minho grinned as he leaned closer to Krystal.

''Tsk no way! I was just asking!'' Krystal rolled her eyes.

*She misses it doesn't she?* Minho grinned.

''I'm just saying that you should stick back to the old scent since it suited you better.'' Krystal told.

''I knew you missed it!'' Minho smiled. ''Don't worry! Next time I will wear your favourite cologne so you can smell me better.''

''Whatever!'' Krystal crossed her arms.

Amber sighed as she looked back to the toilet and saw that there was no one inside the toilet.

''Key key!'' Amber tugged on Key's shirt.

''What is it Amber?'' Key questioned.

''I really need to go to the bathroom.'' Amber stood up.

''Sure thing.'' Key nodded his head as he tried to make space for Amber to move but there wasn't enough space for the two to move and Amber tried to get through Key's legs but because of the flight suddenly shaking out of nowhere.....

''A-Ah?!'' Amber fell down and mistakenly sat down on Key's laps instead. ''I...I...''

''Uhm......'' Key blinked his eyes as he saw Amber facing opposite him while she was sitting on his laps.

''I'm so sorry!'' Amber tried to stand up but she fell down on Key's laps again.

''Let me help you!'' Key placed his hand on Amber's waist,helping her to stand up.

''T-Thanks!'' Amber quickly hurried to the toilet then closed the door to hide her blushing face and she placed her hands on her racing heart. *Oh my god! Amber oh my god what was that?!*

''Onew are you wearing that old shirt I told you not to wear?!'' Victoria questioned.

''Yeah why?'' Onew asked.

''I thought you got rid of it?'' Victoria asked.

''Well I almost did but....'' Onew smiled.

''But?'' Victoria raised her eyebrow. ''Why didn't you throw it?''

''It reminded me of you so I didn't wanted to throw it away.'' Onew replied. ''I want to hold on to every piece that would remind me of you!''

''Why are you so cheesy?'' Victoria asked.

''Honey I can be anything you want me to be!'' Onew flashed his teeth. ''Just try me!''

''Oh shut up Onew!'' Victoria scoffed as she rolled her eyes.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 45! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!


Thanks to this person who subscribed to the story!