Planning to reunite

You're being watched

Key opened his eyes,after for a few seconds and feeling heavy in the neck,and looked around his surroundings to see where he was and was surprised to see that he was back at the usual bedroom with the others all lying down on their own bed.He immediately patted his body,face,hair and anything else to see if he was harmed in any way and flinched when he touched his forehead.He slowly grabbed a white torn piece of fabric that was tied around his head and was surprised to see it covered in blood.He looked at Minho and immediately shook him since he was the closest one who was lying on their own bed.

''YA Minho! YA YA!'' Key yelled in Minho's ear,making sure Minho could hear him and immediately made him flinch.

Key watched Minho slowly move his head whilst and carefully opened his eyes before seeing that Key's gaze had meet his. ''H-Huh? K-Key?!''

''You're fine right?'' Key asked.

''Why wouldn't....'' Minho immediately stopped talking when he remembered something about being kidnapped but before he could mention it to Key,he shook his head since he thought maybe it was just a bad dream. ''I saw a very weird yet bad dream about us!''

''You did?'' Key blinked his eyes,not knowing if Minho was talking about the kidnapping which was something that really happened or if he saw something in his dreams whilst he was sleeping.

The two men were interrupted when they heard Taemin coughing as he quickly moved his body to the side and his head came flying down to the side of the bed.

''You okay?'' Key ran to pat Taemin's back as a way of comforting him.

''Thanks man!'' Taemin smiled before he sighed. ''Guys I-I don't know if something happened or not.''

''What do you mean?'' Minho questioned.

''I don't know if I was dreaming or unconscious or if it really happened but I just remembered being---'' Taemin was interrupted.

''Kidnapped?'' Key asked,making both Minho and Taemin to look at him with their eyes wide open as to how did he figure it out.

''Y-Yes but how did you---'' Taemin was interrupted.

''That's cause it really did happen!'' Key replied.

''Oh my god we were really kidnapped and here I thought that it was just a bad dream.'' Minho was shocked at what he thought was a dream,was in fact reality.

''Oh my head.'' Onew groaned as he held the bed handle to sit up and helped him to lie down on the bed,interrupting the conversation between the others.

''Are you okay?'' Minho asked as the three men looked at the eldest man,their leader,looking weak.

''I-I d-don't know what's going on.'' Onew was confused.

''Can we just figure out what is actually going on first!'' Taemin could feel his head exploding.

''Ow?!'' The rest heard Jonghyun bump his head onto the desk,that was beside him,as he slowly waited for his vision to appear before moving.

''Jonghyun you okay?'' Minho questioned as the others looked at Jonghyun looking like he was exhausted.

''Guys I think I had the weirdest dream that we were kidnapped.'' Jonghyun looked at the others with a stunned facial expression.

''Strange that I,too,had the same thing!'' Onew agreed.

''That's cause it really happened,it wasn't any dream!'' Key replied,making everyone to be stunned.

''WE GOT KIDNAPPED?!'' Jonghyun yelled at the top of his lungs.

''Quiet it down you drama king!'' Onew placed his finger on top of his own lips as a way of signalling Jonghyun to quiet down.

''Anyway okay okay look now that everyone is awake we can talk!'' Minho looked at everyone. ''What does everyone remember from the kidnapping?!''

''There was this attacker that pinned me down on the floor and a lot of pinching on my neck!'' Key moaned as he touched his neck. ''That kinda hurts.''

''How many attackers attacked you?'' Minho questioned.

''1!'' Taemin replied. ''No No wait! There was 2! One was holding me while the other one was pinching on my neck too!''

''Same same!'' Jonghyun and Onew agreed.

''I was attacked by 5!'' Minho replied. ''I was about to see one of them when the rest of the people came and attacked me.They also pinched me on the neck.''

''I was attacked by 5 too!'' Key nodded his head. ''One of them was weak and I was about to escape when the others came in.''

''Does everyone remember the things that happened in the other place?'' Taemin asked. ''The one where we were with the kidnappers!''

''Was it the one where the kidnapper almost shot me?'' Jonghyun asked.

''And the one where I was taken to the other room right?'' Onew asked along.

''Okay all we know is that there was 5 of them!'' Minho spoke.

''It can be anyone.'' Taemin groaned. ''Anyone even the...''

''The girls?'' Key completed Taemin's sentence as he looked at the others.

''No it can't be!'' Jonghyun shook his head. ''I don't think so!''

''Besides yesterday there was no challenge and if there was one then we would all know of it.'' Onew agreed.

''I guess so then.'' Minho sighed. ''But is this kidnapping a one off thing or would something like this happen to us again?''

''Or worse to any of the girls?!'' Jonghyun was astounded.

''No we can't let anything happen to them!'' Key shook his head. ''It's better if it's us rather than them!''

''Agreed!'' The others all nodded their heads.

''I think we just have to be careful from now on if we go outside!'' Onew spoke. ''If we're going outside then everyone take care of your partner!''

''Should we speak to the girls if they know anything about us or if they were wondering where we were?'' Taemin asked.

''Maybe they were worried sick for us?'' Key blinked his eyes.

''Let's go!'' Onew got out of his bed and opened the door for the others to follow him downstairs in the kitchen.

The guys all looked at one another carefully before walking down one by one down the stairs,trying their best to look as normal as they could so no suspicion,no awkwardness and no worriedness could occur whilst the girls all saw the boys walking down the stairs as they were busy,doing their own thing and woken earlier than they had.

''Well well who do we see walking downstairs one by one?'' Krystal smirked.

''It's the sleepy heads finally waking up!'' Luna sarcastically cheered along.

''Girls did anything happen yesterday?'' Key questioned.

The girls all slightly had their eyes wide open before all slowly placing a fake natural smile on their faces at the same time.

''No but why do you ask?'' Sulli asked.

''Did anything happen to you guys?'' Amber questioned.

''I thought you girls would be worried that we weren't at the house.'' Minho spoke.

''We just assumed you all were out for a boys' night and left us alone hence why we didn't bother to be worried.'' Krystal sarcastically smiled at Minho. ''Sorry to burst your bubbles if you wanted to think that our world revolved around you!''

''Shut it brat girl!'' Minho rolled his eyes.

''Well yeah a boys' night out was fun indeed!'' Onew smiled at the guys,trying to signal them to tag along to what he was saying so the girls wouldn't know the truth.''Right guys?''

''Yeah we had lots of fun with just us boys!'' Taemin wrapped his arm around Minho's shoulder.

''Must have been real fun then!'' Sulli sarcastically replied.

''Don't be all sarcastic on me babes!'' Taemin smiled at Sulli. ''It doesn't really suit you!''

''Who are you to tell Sulli what suits and doesn't suit her?!'' Krystal interrupted.

''And who are you to determine if you can yell at Taemin!?'' Minho spoke back. ''Besides you're the youngest in the house so respect your elders!''

''You want respect do you?'' Krystal asked.

''Do you want me to write it down that I demand more respect from you now?!'' Minho scoffed.

''Demand this you jerk!'' Krystal angrily stomped on Minho's foot as hard as she could.

''Why you little?!'' Minho growled at Krystal as he hopped on one foot while holding the other in his hands.

''Alright enough!'' Onew stood in the middle of MinStal,stopping any more arguments from happening. 

Victoria took a glance at Onew before looking away.She really did wanted to speak to him but how was she going to do it and the fact was Onew going to ignore her if she did manage to approach him first? Victoria silently groaned to herself as she had so many thoughts about approaching him and trying to sort the problem out between them ever since last night but how was the main problem? She didn't wanted to waste any more time arguing with him when after all that he said and had happened yesterday,they can,maybe,become closer to one another and she could hopefully try harder since after all he had been trying his best to get closer to her,whether it was romantically or whether it was in a friendship way however the problem did lie in her since she wasn't really trying to react back and did appear cold to him hence why it was completely understandable as to why he would be angry at their situation.

Onew quickly looked at Victoria before looking away and sighed.He really wanted to approach her and solve the current problem the two have since maybe it was his fault for being too clingy but,in a way,it was hers as well since she hasn't made much effort in their relationship.He smirked as he got an evil idea of ignoring Victoria all day until she really manage the guts to talk to him and apologise to him,as a way of teasing and testing her,so that meant no sorts of contact with her no matter if it was eye contact,verbal contact or even physical contact.He wouldn't even consider standing beside her since it would be considered as a way of having some sort of contact with her and it was all going to happen until she calls him out loud and clear and speaks to him face to face.

''DON'T EAT ALL THE FOOD YOU PIG!'' OnToria were both interrupted in their thinking by a loud and obvious voice coming from the kitchen.

The two leaders both looked at the kitchen area to see Luna getting angry over the fact that Jonghyun had managed to eaten five plates of food from the table that she had prepared for the others.Everyone saw Luna beating Jonghyun up in a very rage manner,that was no surprise to them,as a way of releasing the anger she had inside her.

''Alright I've had enough now!'' Jonghyun sighed before doing what he had planned to do next.

Luna was surprised when Jonghyun held her wrist and spinned her around before holding both of her wrists with one hand and tied her two wrist together with a ribbon,that was lying on the table.Jonghyun smirked as he managed to tie her wrists as tight as he could successfully and smiled happily when he released her wrists and saw that Luna was struggling to get rid of ribbon that was over her wrists.

''Get this thing off me NOW!'' Luna demanded as she frowned.

''Let me think about it first.'' Jonghyun cutely placed his finger on the temple as he looked up as a way of ''thinking'' before looking back at Luna,who was a little red with how close he had suddely moved his face towards her. ''How about no!''

''Jonghyun!'' Luna growled as she tried to stretch her wrists however the ribbon was too tight. ''GET THIS OFF ME NOW!''

''The answer is still no!'' Jonghyun chuckled before sitting back down. ''Now all you can do is watch me!''

''Don't eat all the food you pig!'' Luna could feel her anger burning. ''Save some for the others!''

''Does anyone want to eat anything?'' Jonghyun looked up at the others,who were just watching the scene between him and Luna.

''No!'' The others replied.

''Exactly now you shouldn't have a problem Miss.Luna!'' Jonghyun smiled. ''Especially with the fact that there is someone who is enjoying your food and loves to eat them!''

*Stupid idiot!* Luna looked away yet couldn't deny the fact that she,secretly,liked how much Jonghyun enjoyed eating everything she had made.

''Now we have one less drama scene to watch then!'' Taemin slammed his palms together before turning around to face the others. ''What should we do today?''

''I want to go outside!'' Krystal sighed as she looked at the door.

''Can we go outside?'' Sulli blinked her eyes at Krystal.

''Outside?!'' Taemin immediately remembered the kidnapping that happened yesterday. ''No no! No outside today!''

''What?!'' The girls all exclaimed as they looked at what Taemin had just said.

''Are you serious?!'' Sulli was shocked.

''We can't be stuck in this confined place!'' Krystal complained.

''Why are you talking like you're Onew?'' Amber asked.

''HEY!?'' Onew glared at Amber.

''No no I meant like he's talking in a very ''mature'' way,which isn't how he normally talks.'' Amber explained.

''Well I'm going outside besides no one can stop me!'' Krystal hissed as she stood up.

''Right! I'll join you Krys!'' Victoria smiled as she stood next to Krystal.

''I'll definitely tag along!'' Luna nodded her head.

''I don't want to stay here with the boys so I want to go too!'' Sulli replied.

''Let's have a girls day out since these guys had their fun yesterday!'' Amber suggested.

''Great idea!'' The girls cheered.

''NO NO NO!'' The boys shook their heads. ''Bad idea! Very very bad idea!''

''YES YES YES!'' The girls nodded their heads as they glared at the boys. ''Good idea! Very very good idea!''

''There will be danger out there!'' Onew tried to indirectly tell the girls.

''We can handle it!'' Amber smiled.

''More like you all would need saving!'' Key hissed as he rolled his eyes.

''Saving!?'' Krystal scoffed. ''Please like you boys are strong enough to even save anyone!''

''Yeah yeah act all tough but when it's time to be saved then like usual,we boys have to come and rescue you babies.'' Minho fake-yawned.

''Hey we're tough okay!'' Krystal growled.

''I can beat them up!'' Luna nodded her head.

''With those petty hands,you definitely can't.'' Jonghyun laughed.

''That's not what you say when I hit you!'' Luna frowned.

''He's just tolerating you cause it's what a boyfriend does when his girlfriend hits him all day long.'' Taemin laughed,making the others to join along.

''SHUT UP!'' Luna stomped her foot.

''I can kick them with my long legs!'' Sulli pointed at her legs.

''Be very careful of them.'' Taemin spoke. ''They look very delicate and we don't want the princess to injure herself now do we?''

''I can take care of myself.'' Sulli rolled her eyes.

''Well we're going outside!'' Victoria crossed her arms.

''No you're not.'' Onew chuckled.

''No one can stop us!'' Amber interrupted. ''Even Mr.Im didn't say that we can't go outside without permission and we are coming back,it's not like we're going to run off and never come back.''

''You're not going and that's final!'' Key blocked Amber's way.

''Yes we are!'' Amber glared.

''No you're definitely not!'' Minho stood in front of the door as a way of blocking the way.

''And let's make it clear that you're all are definitely not going outside!'' Taemin blocked the back door by standing in front of the door.

''Are you two serious?!'' Krystal looked at the two boys.

''Of course they are!'' Key stood next to Minho.

''Can't you tell how serious they are?'' Jonghyun stood next to Taemin.

''So ladies how are we going to do this to make you figure what we exactly mean?'' Onew placed his hands into his pockets as he slightly leaned closer.

''You can't force us to stay inside!'' Amber shook her head.

''Let me out of here!'' Krystal yelled as she tried to push Minho and Key away from the door. ''LET ME OUT!''

''Weak weak weak Krystal.'' Minho laughed as he held Krystal's hands.

''We're going then we're going!'' Luna demanded as she stood in front of Taemin and Jonghyun.

''Tell that to someone who's going to listen!'' Jonghyun poked her forehead and slightly pushed her away with his index finger.

''Victoria do something!'' Krystal demanded. ''You're the leader in here so everyone's bound to listen to you!''

''The oldest is the leader.'' Key rolled his eyes.

''The true leader between all of us and even your Victoria leader is that guy right there!'' Minho pointed to Onew. ''See that guy right there!''

''Yeah I know who he is.'' Krystal rolled her eyes. ''You don't need to act like I'm a baby here!''

''But you are the baby especially since you are the youngest.'' Minho smiled.

''So what should we do leader?'' Taemin looked at Onew. ''Should they go out or not?''

''No!'' Onew started to walk away from the living room. ''They're not going and that's final!''

Victoria immediately looked at Onew's back that was facing her direction and couldn't help but think that,in someway,what he said was directed straight to her.She wanted to rebel against him and argue with him but considering the fact that they haven't even spoke to each other yet,she just bit her bottom lip slightly and decided to keep quiet.

''Are you going to stand what he just said Victoria?!'' Krystal was shocked. ''Do something come on!''

''There's nothing to do!'' Jonghyun replied.

''When Onew say no then it's no.'' Minho smirked. ''No arguing with the leader,the oldest member!''

''Argh Victoria!'' Krystal stormed up to Victoria. ''Why aren't you arguing with him?!''

''I....'' Victoria immediately walked upstairs to her room before anything else could happen.

The rest of the group all looked at one another after seeing one of the leader storming up to her room as fast as she could and seeing the other one walking out to the garden to be left alone,meaning that the two weren't really involved with the house at the moment,making the others to all blink their eyes at each other and wanting for someone to break the awkward atmosphere.

''O....kay?'' Taemin spoke,making the others slightly glad for his loud mouth at times. ''What we going to do now?''

''Haven't those two sorted things out?'' Key questioned.

''Considering you boys were out and the two haven't had the chance to be alone to talk to another,can you blame them?'' Krystal questioned.

''Honestly speaking those two are so childish at times.'' Amber shook her head. ''We all know they both want to talk to each other and they do too yet they don't want to start! They want the other to communicate with them and say sorry first.''

''Girls come with me!'' Luna smirked. ''I got a little idea!''

''What idea? Tell us too!'' Jonghyun seemed interested.

''Get lost!'' Luna rolled her eyes. ''No boys allowed!''

''It involves us too if it's about the leaders.'' Key replied. ''Come on!''

''No!'' Luna shook her head. ''Why don't you think of another idea while I think one with the girls?''

''I think we should leave them both in the house alone.'' Sulli giggled. ''Being left alone will definitely make them speak up even if it's about us and our whereabouts!''

''Where should we go then?'' Key questioned.

''Let's have fun in Paris!'' Jonghyun suggested.

''Oh no no no!'' Minho shook his head. ''After you disappearing and annoying us,that is definitely off the list!''

''Oh come on!'' Jonghyun whined.

''I think we should have fun!'' Taemin suggested. ''A little arcade trip wouldn't hurt anyone!''

''No I think we should have a party!'' Sulli clapped her hands gently as she smiled. ''Let's go out shopping so we can leave these two alone!''

''I think we should just wander around the park!'' Key sighed. ''Fresh air and relaxing just goes so well with Paris!''

''Well I think we should go shopping!'' Krystal threw her arms in the air. ''Let's just go wild!''

''Funny how you say that when we have no money!'' Minho scoffed.

''We have money!'' Krystal replied.

''No no no it's only you and Onew who have it A LOT!'' Taemin spoke.

''I think everyone has it especially with these we do!'' Krystal flashed the credit cards they were given at the start.

''Oh my god I forgot about this!'' Luna ran towards Krystal as she had her eyes on the credit cards.

''Oooooo they are shiny!'' Sulli looked at one as she held it.

''This is the first time I'm holding one!'' Amber smiled.

''I've never even seen one before.'' Key was surprised.

''I've had lots of these!'' Krystal smiled.

''I've got one if that makes me feel rich.'' Minho spoke out.

''I'm not even allowed to get mine.'' Taemin rolled her eyes. ''My mom told me that she thinks that I might lose mine so I wasn't allowed to touch mine.''

''After losing one,I've never even seen mine.'' Jonghyun sighed.

''And you're definitely not losing this one either!'' Luna placed the card in her pocket.

''Remember who the leaders assigned the cards to?'' Minho smirked at Krystal before snatching the card away from her. ''I'll keep that thank you very much!''

''Argh jerk!'' Krystal rolled her eyes.

''I think it's time for us all to play cupids!'' Amber lightly clapped her hands. ''I think we should agree with Sulli's idea of leaving them alone so let's go shopping to buy things to organise a special date for the leaders!''

''Date?'' The others looked at Amber.

''And we can plan it out to be just like yours and Key's isn't it?'' Luna agreed. ''Like when we had to do the 5 different scenerios one!''

''Was it the one where you and Jonghyun were our parents?'' Taemin laughed.

''8 kids! We had 8 of them!'' Jonghyun chuckled.

''Only in the scenerio!'' Luna growled. ''It's not real life!''

''Anyway we should get food and drinks for them!'' Key agreed with Amber's idea. ''Later we can join in and hopefully eat all together like a huge family.''

''Let's go fast before they find out we're gone!'' Minho hinted. ''One of them might come back inside and notice it!''

''Wait are we going by the back door or the front?'' Sulli looked at the two doors.

''If Onew is in the garden then front!'' Key spoke. ''Less chances of being spotted by Onew!''

''Let's go go go!'' Jonghyun immediately ran and quietly opened the door before walking out,making the others to follow him.

''This better be a good idea considering your leader didn't even wanted us to go outside!'' Luna commented.

''Our leader didn't even had the chance to rebel against him.'' Amber agreed.

''Okay I think if we come back quickly then we can get our plan into action and hopefully everything is done.'' Key sighed.

''Hurry up!'' Minho quietly whispered to Krystal as he got out.

''I'm coming!'' Krystal grumbled as she walked after him.

''Okay the card's here!'' Sulli picked up the card from the desk.

''Woah woah woah what do you think you're doing?'' Taemin stopped Sulli from walking any further.

''What?'' Sulli raised her eyebrow.

''I'm keeping the card remember?'' Taemin cleared his throat as he tried to get the card.

''I'm the one who has been assigned to take care of our card and I want to keep it.'' Sulli took her hand away from Taemin where she had held the card.

''But I want the card.'' Taemin replied.

''But considering I'm the more responsible one and I want the card too so that means I should have the card.'' Sulli shook her head.

''Guys what do you think you two are doing?!'' Key growled. ''Get over here quick before Onew or Victoria sees us!''

''But I want the card and she's not giving it to me!'' Taemin whined.

''But I want the card too and I've been assigned to keep it.'' Sulli spoke.

''Oh come on Taemin.'' Key rolled his eyes. ''Do you honestly think you have a say in this argument considering Sulli's the most trusted and very responsible one out of most,if not all of us? Just come here you two!''

''Why can't I keep the card?!'' Taemin frowned as he got out of the door and Sulli followed him after.

''Oh quiet down you big baby.'' Key rolled his eyes as he closed the door.

''Alright is everyone ready?'' Minho looked left and right to see if Onew could see them or not.

''I think we're good to go!'' Jonghyun showed his thumbs up.

''Alright on the count of 3!'' Key was determined to be safe.

''We're gonna go and run as fast as we can okay!'' Taemin nodded his head.

''Argh running.'' Krystal groaned.

''1!'' Luna spoke.

''2!'' Sulli let out a breath.

''3!'' Amber exclaimed.

The group all immediately ran as fast as they could,trying their hardest to be quick so they could escape without any of the leaders seeing them leave or trying to call them out in order to stop them.As expected,the others watched Minho race ahead but only one notice the strong determination and gaze his eyes communicated,making her to become more interested in seeing more of those eyes,which she liked watching.It was captivating and mesmirizing in her opinion,making her want to look at them more and more,the way Minho's eyes looked and were was just something that she liked to think about.

''Krystal?'' Amber looked back to see that Krystal had completely stopped. ''What happen? Come on!''

''Huh?'' Krystal got out of her imagination. ''W-What?''

''YA Amber? Krystal?'' Luna called out. ''Hurry up you two!''

''We'll get caught!'' Sulli agreed as she gestured them with her hand to come fast.

Key immediately stopped and had his hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath,feeling uncomfortable with how he had to force his body to race without any warning whatsoever however he tried to control his body and stayed calm.

As the 3 guys ran ahead,Taemin immediately looked back when he noticed how little footsteps he had heard hence making him to see the girls were at the back,looking back at Krystal,who was the one that was the furthest one back but his eyes went directly towards Key,who looked very tired and weak.Taemin quickly turned around and ran towards Key instead to check up on him and to make sure he was okay.

''You okay?'' Taemin patted Key.

''Yeah!'' Key sighed with his eyes still looking down on the ground.

''Yo Minho!'' Jonghyun shouted,trying to stop Minho from running any further.

''What?'' Minho turned back whilst trying to catch his breath. 

''The others!'' Jonghyun pointed behind.

''These slow pokes!'' Minho shook his head and eyed especially at one of them. ''Especially that brat!''

''God I haven't ran like that since I was born.'' Jonghyun took a deep breath out.

''What's going on here guys?!'' Minho questioned. ''And you 4 hurry up here!''

''Excuse me?!'' Krystal raised her eyebrow. ''Are you being serious right now?''

''What happen?'' Amber quickly walked towards Key,who looked like he was extremely tired.

''I'm not sure if he's very tired or if he's not looking good.'' Taemin commented.

''You heard me!'' Minho scoffed as he rolled his eyes.

''How dare you!'' Krystal glared at him.

''Are you sure you're okay?'' Amber had her eyes on Key. ''We can go home right now if you would like.''

''I'm fine.'' Key smiled at Amber. ''All I need is water and I'm be perfectly fine.''

''You sure?'' Amber looked at Key. 

''You seem very worried for me.'' Key chuckled as he ruffled Amber's hair. ''What's with the concern?''

''Just asking.'' Amber got up and stood away,turning around so Key won't see her face.

''You need to calm down!'' Minho frowned.

''You need to shut up!'' Krystal pointed her finger at Minho.

''Don't point your finger at me.'' Minho slightly pushed her finger out of his face.

''Don't slap my hand!'' Krystal slapped Minho's hand.

''Don't get up on my face like that.'' Minho immediately jerked his head away when he noticed Krystal trying to look at him in the eye.

''Me and get up on that face?'' Krystal scoffed as she took a step back. ''You wish.''

''So how long do you reckon they're going to fight?'' Jonghyun questioned.

''Who knows.'' Luna shrugged her shoulders.

''It sure entertains me that's for sure.'' Taemin chuckled.

''We've wasted 20 minutes already if anyone wants to know.'' Sulli informed after looking at her watch.

''Alright alright alright stop!'' Luna yelled out,making everyone to look at her. ''Alright we need to get going to get the food and stuff so come on! You two arguing love birds can have your time at home!''

''You can all the time you two would like.'' Sulli giggled.

''Guys please!'' Krystal rolled her eyes. 

''She's not my type.'' Minho spoke out.

''Not that I care if I am or I'm not.'' Krystal glared at him.

''Come on let's go!'' Taemin pulled Minho away from Krystal.

''We need to hurry up!'' Amber agreed.

 

Onew closed the back door after stepping inside the house again and sighed as he noticed how quiet the whole house seemed but then started to look around as he knew the house could never ever,in a million years,be this quiet.Where was Minho and Krystal's non-stop arguments,Where was Jonghyun's pain of cries while Luna constantly continued to beat and curse him AND Where was Taemin's loud mouth and flirting dialogues was 3 things that immediately occured in his head and now this was starting to get more serious as he realised that none of the 8 were in the bottom floor of the house.Onew had checked the kitchen,the garden,the living room,the toilets and now it was only the rooms left to check.He immediately ran up the stairs and checked the guys' rooms to find that none of the 8 were there either so it meant that there was just one last place to see,which made him nervous as he knew someone was already there,that someone who he was trying to ''ignore'' and play hard with.

After letting out a silent breath and mentally encouraging to look in the room,Onew slowly pushed the door in order to take a peek in the room and saw two eyes staring back at him,the two eyes who he exactly didn't wanted to see.The two of them were stuck in a long quiet silence,where there was no interruption of any other sounds,and they were just focused on looking at each other,hoping to end the silence but at the same time,liking the fact that there was nothing being said and the communication they had were just the contact of their eyes since as they said ''the eyes are the windows of your soul'' so hopefully they could find out more about what the other felt for them through the way they looked at them although Victoria already knew that Onew does feel something for her,it didn't matter if it was big or small however she didn't know why but she felt like Onew could be feeling something that he had never felt for anyone and maybe she could be the first girl he had ever felt something like this for.Was she right or was she wrong?

Victoria didn't know why but she slowly gave Onew a small smile and felt a bit more confident to talk to him since she and him were in the room alone now,not knowing the fact that they were alone in the house.She suddenly felt like she had a dying desire to speak to him and wanting to sort things out with him in order to be fine with him again and this time,hopefully she could put some effort into the ''relationship'' they had with one another.Victoria gulped her saliva and forced herself to something,even if it was just a word however before she could say anything,Onew immediately turned around and faced the other way then she heard footsteps of him walking down the stairs.

Feeling hurt by this,Victoria sighed as she lied back down on her bed and placed her hand on her forehead,following by another sigh.She knew she had,sort of,messed things up and about the fact that Onew is angry with her,it didn't matter if this was him being very angry with her or if it was him being more hurt with her,it was something that was negative that he felt for her and she didn't like it one bit.She grabbed a pillow and held it against her chest as she thought of ways as to how to make him speak to her.How was she going to make him want to speak to her and face her face to face.

*Argh why is this so difficult?! Why is he being so difficult with me?!* Victoria could feel her brain almost exploding as this issue wasn't getting out of her brain at all.

Onew ruffled his hair as he was surprised with the fact that the 8 members had gone somewhere without notifying him,the main leader in this house and was also feeling frustrated with the situation he had with Victoria.He felt like it was rude of him to act like that as he saw that Victoria had gave him a smile and looked like she was happy to see him yet the awkward silence was something he felt was a bit unbearable and couldn't bear to stay like that for god knows how long.Onew blinked his eyes as he sat down on the chair,not knowing what to do now since the house felt so empty and so quiet like it had lost it's life and the house's passion and excitement,which were the other members(Some more than the others),was all gone and the house seemed so dead and miserable.

*What should I do here all alone?* Onew mentally whined before looking at the stairs and then at the door of the girls' room where Victoria was. *Should I?*

Onew felt like this was the perfect oppourtunity to go and speak to Victoria face to face with no distractions and no interruptions so they could speak and express everything they want freely with one another but then he stopped himself from acting on the idea.

*Let her come to you remember!* Onew reminded himself and decided not to speak to Victoria. *This is going to be long and boring all alone with her now especially when none of the other members are here!*

 

Luna turned around to see where the others had went since she had arrived at the store and it looked like she was the first one indeed.Luna sighed as she wasn't surprised with the scenerio she saw where it consisted of MinStal arguing and glaring at each other,Taemin trying,for the millionth time,to impress and flirt with Sulli,who looked like she didn't really care and Amber looking like she's looking at Key but then turning away ever time she saw that he had seen her,making Luna slightly more curious with what was going on between Amber and Key but before she could turn her attention back to the store,her eyes went running around for one person,that one person that annoyed her to the limit yet she couldn't lie about the fact that she,in fact,enjoyed his company.

*Where is he?* Luna started to become more worried as she looked around yet couldn't see him at all.

''Whatcha looking for?'' Luna heard a voice,behind her,making her to roll her eyes before turning around to face that one person.

''Nothing.'' Luna shook her head as she entered the store.

''It really seemed like you were trying so hard to look for something.'' Jonghyun commented.

''Were you observing me?'' Luna raised her eyebrow.

''It was the most interesting thing to see at the moment.'' Jonghyun replied.

''The most interesting thing to see and listen to was properly Minho and Krystal's arguments isn't it?'' Luna countered. ''Or Taemin's flirting failure attempts he has on Sulli or even the fact that Amber and Key aren't arguing like before! That's more interesting than seeing someone just looking around.''

''You're always interesting to watch.'' Jonghyun smiled. ''Even more interesting than all those 3 things that you just said.''

Luna could feel her cheeks burning up with the compliment that she had just received from the annoying idiot of her life so before she could let Jonghyun see her cheeks going red,she immediately looked away and walked ahead.

''Hey wait up!'' Jonghyun spoke as he tried to follow and match the speed of Luna's footsteps.

*Oh no he's following me!* Luna could feel her heartbeat even faster as she tried to quick faster and faster away from Jonghyun.

''YA Why are you running?'' Jonghyun spoke as he ran after Luna.

''Don't follow me you jerk!'' Luna tightly closed her eyes as she ran,not realising the big mistake she had just done.

''LOOK OUT!'' Jonghyun immediately pushed Luna away before she could get hit by the trolley of another customer's.

Luna panted her breath as she fell down on the floor and didn't dare to look up at the angry customer or met her eyes at Jonghyun,who was also panting his breath yet looking at her at the same time.

''Are you crazy?'' Jonghyun spoke. ''You could have gotten hurt and almost killed yourself.''

Luna looked up to see the angry customer speaking to her and it looked like she was cursing or taunting her for the fact that she could have gotten hurt,not that she or Jonghyun even knew what she was talking about.Luna immediately stood up and bowed as she apologised by saying sorry while Jonghyun stood next to her.

''You okay?'' Amber walked towards JongNa with the others following her.

''Yeah.'' Luna ruffled her hair in embarassment as she looked down.

''Sorry!'' Amber bowed to the customer as she shook her head angrily and walked away from the gang. ''She seemed angry,what did she say?''

''We don't even know.'' Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders.

''Okay what are we here to buy?'' Key questioned as he looked at the group. ''We need something that's good to eat but very easy to make since not all of us here are the best chefs,especially over the fact that there are some that have not even washed a single vegetable in their life.''

''I love how you just look at me when you say that.'' Krystal sarcastically said as she rolled her eyes.

''Same! I love how you look at me too.'' Taemin crossed his arms as he looked at Key.

''Well he's right about me.'' Jonghyun chuckled. ''I've never really cooked anything.''

''I know that's why I specifically looked at you three when I said that.'' Key replied.

''Alright let's not argue! We haven't got much time left and we need those two leaders to set aside their differences and get back together.'' Amber reminded.

''They look so miserable without each other.'' Sulli nodded her head.

''Okay what does anyone know how to cook?'' Amber questioned.

''Desserts?'' Luna spoke.

''I know how to cook a bit I guess.'' Sulli said. ''It's not the best but it's edible.''

''I don't think we have a choice so okay!'' Amber nodded his head.

''Alright guys I need you to go with your partner and get something out of the categories we have! One go look for something to cook for the starter and you cook that,the next go to shop for the main course and cook that,the last one is desserts so Jonghyun and Luna that's yours and finally we have the final team since we need something very light to eat,like a soup or salad,that is NOT very hard to make I think it's best to give that to Minho and Krystal.'' Key spoke.

''Alright!'' Krystal cheered as she didn't have much to cook or make at all.

''Finally you came useful to me.'' Minho clapped his hands as he looked at Krystal. ''You being a spoilt brat finally paid off!''

''Hey!'' Krystal rolled her eyes before looking back at Minho and seeing the corner of his eyes,the interesting eyes that had a certain sense of attraction and mesmerisation in them.

''Can we change partners?'' Luna asked.

''Hey what's wrong with me?'' Jonghyun frowned. ''Besides I'm the one that saved you back there yet I still didn't receive a thank you!''

''Thank you!'' Luna sarcastically smiled. ''Thank you very very very much!''

''Look guys we don't have much time so let's just stay with our partners and work together to shop as fast as we can.'' Key spoke. ''Guys everyone spent a maximum of 15 minutes to shop!''

''Wait!'' Sulli spoke. ''If Luna and Jonghyun are making desserts and Krystal and Minho are making salad or soup then how about me and Taemin and you and Amber?''

''Well we have main course and starters left and considering that I'm not a chef at all,I don't think it's hard to decide that---'' Amber was interrupted.

''We'll take main course while you two do starters!'' Key ordered.

''What?!'' Amber was surprised. ''I don't really know how to cook that well.''

''So?'' Key replied. ''Who says that I don't know how to cook?''

''Well do you?'' Amber asked.

''Of course! I'm the master of cooking so just watch what I do with my magic!'' Key winked at Amber as he flashed his teeth at her.

*Oh no!* Amber could feel her awkwardness coming out again whenever she likes the way Key does something and in this case,it was the way he winked and smiled at him. *Argh why am I always like this!? He'll notice it if I get too quiet with him.*

''Alright everyone back in 15 minutes!'' Key yelled. ''Now go!''

The pairs all ran to get whatever they are planning to make for Onew and Victoria's big date night and hope that whatever they were planning to make for the two will be liked.

Sulli looked at the price tag and tried to cook out what exactly could she get that was going to be tasty but is very cheap to make as well.

''So whatcha doing?'' Taemin stood in front of Sulli as he flashed his teeth at her.

''Looking to get something cheap to make so move!'' Sulli pushed Taemin out of the way.

''Maybe I don't wanna!'' Taemin stood in front of Sulli again.

''Argh can you let me do this before you go all flirting with me again?'' Sulli crossed her arms.

''Maybe but maybe I don't want you to focus on this at all.'' Taemin smiled. ''Besides what's so hard in making the starters? Just give them something like toast and they'll be happy.''

''No!'' Sulli frowned. ''Toasts isn't even considered a starter to eat! We need to make them something really good!''

''I really like it when you frown like that.'' Taemin pinched Sulli's cheek.

''Hey we need to focus come on!'' Sulli shook Taemin's shirt.

''Alright alright.'' Taemin stood next to Sulli yet was too busy,looking around to see what was going on that could catch his attention and saw a man looking back at him,causing Taemin to give him a wave and saw the man waving back at him.

''Should we get this one or this one?'' Sulli questioned Taemin.

''Get whatever one you want.'' Taemin replied as he looked back at the man and pointed to Sulli and tried to wrap his hand around her shoulder. ''Girlfriend! My girlfriend!''

''What are you doing?'' Sulli raised her eyebrow as she tried to get Taemin's arm away from her.

''Hey stop that.'' Taemin whispered to Sulli. ''Just stay like this for like 2 minutes and I'll get off.''

''Why?'' Sulli asked.

''Come on please.'' Taemin whispered to her as he begged. ''Come on.''

''There better be a good reason as to why you have your arm around me after 2 minutes.'' Sulli let out her breath after frowing at him.

''You're seriously the cutest thing ever!'' Taemin smiled as he gave Sulli a tight hug,making her to almost drop the food on the floor.

''Taemin?'' Sulli tried to breath.

''I love being your partner!'' Taemin smiled.

''I...c-c-can't...b-breath.'' Sulli could feel the desperation for air getting bigger and bigger.

''Oh sorry!'' Taemin broke the hug and ruffled his hair in embarrassment. ''I..er..didn't mean to hug you that tightly.''

''It's okay.'' Sulli spoke after she breathed in some air. ''Just don't do that ever again.''

''Are you trying to scare me?'' Taemin laughed.

''No just giving you a warning.'' Sulli spoke with seriousness in her voice.

''Or what? Whatcha gonna do?'' Taemin grabbed the card that was in Sulli's hand and held it on his hand then placed it behind his back.

''YA give it back.'' Sulli spoke.

''Or what? Whatcha gonna do mamma?'' Taemin shook his eyebrow as he got interested.

''YA!'' Sulli frowned as she tried to get it.

''Catch it if you can then!'' Taemin held the card as high in the air as he could.

Sulli tried to get it by stepping on her tip toes yet she still couldn't reach the card since he was taller than her and he,too,was on his tip toes so that made it very hard for Sulli to reach the card that was in his hand.

''Come on and get it!'' Taemin started to walk back on his tip-toes as he laughed.

''You're so annoying!'' Sulli whined as she tried to get the card by jumping as high as she could.

''That's not going to work!'' Taemin chuckled since no matter how much Sulli was jumping,she still couldn't reach the card.

''Give me!'' Sulli groaned. ''I want the card!''

''Then come and get it before you---WOAH?!'' Taemin didn't know that he was against the ice cold freezer that was already opened and before he fell down on it,he mistakenly grabbed and pulled Sulli along with him.

''OUCH!'' Sulli screamed as she landed on top of Taemin.

''Argh I didn't know I was going to get hurt like this.'' Taemin groaned. ''Thanks for falling on top of me Sulli.''

''Give me that!'' Sulli tried to grab it yet Taemin jerked his hand away from her.

''YA You better....'' Sulli stopped when she looked straight down at Taemin,who suddenly stopped laughing when he had his eyes on her as well.

Sulli nervously gulped her saliva as she stared at Taemin and could feel her heartbeat getting faster and faster whilst Taemin couldn't help but admire and love how beautiful Sulli was.The way her cheeks were going red,the way her eyes innocently was looking at her and the way her lips were so pink and pouty were so irresistible to him,making him just want to go closer and closer to her to get one taste of those fat yet tasty looking lips of hers but before he could even dare move closer to her,the two were interrupted by someone.The two looked to their right and saw someone,who looked like they work there,shaking his head and gesturing them to get off the freezer,as they had fell on it and Taemin was sitting on the ice cold frozen food and ice.

Sulli immediately got off Taemin and stood away as Taemin lifted his body up and jumped out of the freezer with his two feet landing on the floor.Taemin apologised to the shop-assistant by saying sorry yet he could not understand anything the shop assistant was saying to him or Sulli but the two could understand,by his facial expressions and the tone he was blabbering in,that whatever he was saying it wasn't very positive or good,maybe they were being yelled at for sitting on the freezer.

 

Minho smiled and was happy over the fact that they had the easiest thing to shop for and it was all because of that brat,the brat who doesn't know how to do anything at all.He quickly ran around like a headless chicken and grabbed everything that was needed in order to make their salad and ran back to Krystal.He immediately held the basket towards Krystal as he breathed out while Krystal was confused with what was going on.

''What?'' Krystal raised her eyebrow.

''Take it! It's done!'' Minho informed. ''Everything we need for the salad is here!''

''Okay and so what? What am I going to do with this?'' Krystal replied.

''You know sometimes it doesn't kill or hurt anyone if you spoke nicely to me.'' Minho frowned. ''Anyway take this and go pay for it then.''

''You do it!'' Krystal argued. ''You have the card so you can do it.''

''Argh Krystal at least be useful and do something for once.'' Minho taunted.

''What did you say to me?'' Krystal angrily looked at Minho. ''Are you saying that I'm not useful at all for the team?''

''Oh finally you got it!'' Minho sarcastically clapped his hands. ''I thought your small head wouldn't realise it for once.''

''How dare you!'' Krystal angrily pointed her finger at Minho. ''I can't believe I have to take this from a stupid jock!''

''Excuse me? I'm a stupid jock?'' Minho scoffed. ''For your information,this stupid jock was in rank B who,in fact,scored very well for someone who was a stupid jock! Don't you get it Krystal? I'm someone who is smart,handsome and sporty so basically every girl's dream guy.''

''Oh really?'' Krystal sarcastically let out a laugh. ''Funny how I don't see this at all.I guess the ''girls'' who think you're their dream guy's eyesights are quite weak and are in need of glasses.''

''Oh you are so funny Krystal.'' Minho sarcastically laughed back. ''How could I have not realised what a comical genius you are!?''

''Oh please!'' Krystal rolled her eyes. ''If I'm getting compliments then the last person I could ever want them from is you!''

''Where do you think you're going?'' Minho asked as he saw Krystal walking off.

''Away from you!'' Krystal glared at him as she walked away.

''Fine go!'' Minho shouted. ''I don't need you here with me anyway!''

''Great! I don't need you either!'' Krystal growled.

 

Victoria mentally counted up till 3 as she closed her eyes and held the doorknob,of the girls' bedroom.She immediately opened the door as she got out of the room and looked around for Onew since it's her fault they are in this mess in the first place,she might,as well,be the bigger person and admit that she was in the wrong and speak to him face to face.Victoria quickly walked down the stairs and looked into the kitchen to see if Onew was in there but saw that he wasn't there at all.She walked around to see the bathroom to see if he could be there but opened the door to see that he wasn't there at all.Since she was in the living room,it was obvious that he wasn't here since she couldn't see him at all,in fact she couldn't see a single shadow of anyone other than herself.Victoria suddenly started to worry and wonder as to where did everyone go? Did they leave her behind and just went off somewhere without even telling her? Did they not add her to their plan of going outside and took Onew instead? Victoria looked at the garden to see that no one was there as well so that lead to one room,the boys' bedroom and Victoria mentally hoped and prayed in her head that Onew was going to be there.

To make sure that no time could be wasted,Victoria immediately ran up the stairs as fast as her feet could take her and dashed her way to the boys' bedroom.As she ran,she reached open for the door knob and slammed the door open to see if anyone was in there and there,on his own bed was a shocked Onew looking at the door then at Victoria as to what the hell was she doing entering the room like that.Victoria was panting,trying to catch her breath as she had her hands on her knees whereas Onew was just silently sat up on his bed,waiting for an explanation as to why she had to barge in his room like that.

After Victoria finally caught her breath,she looked up and saw Onew patiently staring at her,waiting for her to speak up.Victoria opened and was about to say something when she realised one thing that she didn't know what to say to him at all.She really wanted to say something to him in order to break this silent treatment that he was giving her but what can she say to him or in fact what should she even say to him? 

Onew looked up to see Victoria had opened and mentally was happy that she was finally about to speak to him.He rejoiced over the fact that there was no more awkwardness and quietness going to happen to the two of them and had his eyes straight and only at Victoria.He eagerly waited for her to say something,anything so that he could talk to her and he could stay with her.It was terrible,not even able to see her once before,cause of the kidnapping,and the fact that they had not spoken to each other for a whole day,that was 24 hours he had lost.He can't bear to lose another 24 hours of not contacting her at all so he had his full attention on Victoria as he leaned slightly closer to her direction,hoping to hear her again sooner or later before it was too late and the rest of the members would come back,ruining the chance of them talking to one another.

Victoria quickly turned around and tightly closed her eyes as she muttered words of encouragement to herself and tried to motivate herself to speak to him. ''Just say something to him! Say anything so that this silence between the two of us can be broken!''

Onew leaned in closer to try and hear as to what Victoria was blabbering to herself after turning around the other direction to where he was.He could hear her muttering and groaning to herself but he couldn't hear a single thing she was whispering and hushing to herself,making him lean closer and closer to her. *What is she doing? Why don't you say something to me? Please just say something so that we can end this silence!*

''Amber wait up!'' The two leaders heard Key's voice since he was yelling so loudly,making the two leaders to sigh as their time to reconcile with one another was lost and the others were now coming back in the house.

Onew watched Victoria quickly run downstairs to see the others and angrily threw his hand on the bed as the right time was about to come up yet it was lost. ''God damn it!''

Victoria walked over to the door and opened the door to see the eight members walking towards her with bags of,what seemed like,groceries and looked like they had fun outside,making her wish that she went with them rather than just embarrassed herself upstairs in front of Onew. ''Where did you all go?''

''We went out to shop for the house.'' Krystal smiled.

''Why didn't you tell me?'' Victoria questioned. ''I was worried sick as to where you all went.''

''Relax Victoria!'' Taemin patted Victoria's back. ''We weren't going to get lost like little kids anyway.''

''Couldn't you have,at least,informed me?'' Victoria frowned as she closed the door after all of the members entered in the house.

''Sorry!'' Sulli eye-smiled. ''Next time we'll do!''

''So what did you do in the house while we were gone?'' Amber questioned,making the others to all have their attention on Victoria as they all hoped to hear some progression between the leaders.

''Nothing.I just slept.'' Victoria quickly replied as she walked to the kitchen.

''Where's Onew?'' Minho spoke.

''Here!'' Onew raised his hand as he walked down the stairs to see the others. ''Where the hell did you all go?! How could you have not informed me! I was worried sick about your whereabouts!''

''Hey funny how Victoria said the same thing just now.'' Taemin pointed out.

''Of course as the leaders in the house,we were both worried sick!'' Onew crossed his arms. ''Where did you all go?''

''To the shop since we needed food for the house.'' Jonghyun replied.

''Don't you all dare run off like that ever again you hear me?'' Onew angrily frowned.

''We heard you loud and clear boss.'' Taemin had his hands up as a way of showing that he was surrundering to him.

''So what happened while we were gone?'' Krystal questioned,making all of them to have their attention on Onew.

''What do you mean by that?'' Onew titled his head in confusion,even though he knew exactly what she meant.

''What were you doing when we were all gone?'' Krystal asked again but this time,slightly louder so someone,who was in the kitchen,could hear.

''Nothing.I was just in my bed,sleeping.'' Onew answered.

''Sleeping together?'' Taemin grinned as he leaned closer to Onew's direction.

''Why you little!'' Onew slapped Taemin's head. ''Don't you dare talk about things like that.''

''Ow that freakin' hurts!'' Taemin whined. ''I was only joking!''

''Better be!'' Onew glared at him.

Onew stood up and walked out to the garden to be able from the members so that meant one thing,the others were all in the living room together.

''I guess no progression happened here then.'' Amber sadly spoke.

''Of course it's not going to happen.'' Luna replied. ''We need something to anger them so they could speak to one another about it then it slowly leads to their problem get it?''

''No I don't get it.'' Jonghyun replied.

''Okay what we need to do is create a little jealously between the two,make them a bit more anger than it will force them to speak to each other.'' Luna smiled.

''Oh nice plan!'' Key high-fived Luna. ''I guess it's going to be this way now then.''

''Why don't we girls head to the garden area to start the plan!'' Luna smiled as she looked at all of the girls.

''But whose gonna flirt with him?'' Sulli asked. ''I'm bad at flirting and I'm too shy to do it.''

''I can't flirt.'' Amber bit her bottom lip as she was embarrassed.

''We're all going to do it.'' Luna replied. ''Even though I don't really know how to do it either.''

''I'll do it then.'' Krystal volunteered. ''I'm not that bad at it but I can take the lead while you guys can flirt with him occassionally.''

''Oh look at brat girl over here ready to take the lead at something finally! Even if it's something that's so basic like flirting!'' Minho scoffed. ''At least she's finally taking part!''

''Okay look you!'' Krystal stood up to look down at Minho,who was sat down. ''I've had enough of your taunts and can't stand anymore of this! Stop this NOW!'''

''Or what?'' Minho stood up to look down at her. ''Whatcha going to do Krystal Jung?''

''Okay we're going to start the plan now!'' Luna pulled Krystal away and dragged her towards the garden area while the other two followed.

''And I'll flirt with Victoria!'' Taemin stretched his arms. 

''Fine by me!'' The others agreed.

''It's going to be a nice change to have someone else to flirt with other than Sulli.'' Taemin smiled.

''Watch out Mr.Playboy's back in the game again!'' Key commented.

''I'm always in the game!'' Taemin replied. 

''Alright go and get the plan started then!'' Minho pushed him.

Onew turned around to see the rest of the girls all walking towards his direction and slightly jerked his head to the side to see if that one person,who he has been dying to talk to,was walking as well but sadly he only saw the four of the girls and mentally was dissappointed.

''What's up Onew?'' Amber greeted.

''Nothing.'' Onew shook his head.

''Whatcha doing?'' Sulli questioned.

''Just enjoying some fresh air.'' Onew answered.

''Wanna play a game?'' Luna asked.

''Like what?'' Onew raised his eyebrow.

''Let's play volleyball and use this laundry rail as our net.'' Krystal smiled as she held a volleyball.

''Girls I'm not really good at sports.'' Onew informed. ''Maybe you should go get---''

''Don't say Minho!'' Krystal stopped Onew. ''Besides he's not the only one who's good at sports! I can teach you!''

''Uhm....I don't know.'' Onew looked back at the door before looking back at the girls.

''Whatcha trying to see?'' The girls tried to hide their laughter over the fact that Onew was so obvious as a person.

''O-Oh nothing.'' Onew shook his head. ''Anyway fine.Let's play volleyball then.''

''Great!'' Sulli clapped her hands.

Taemin titled his head right and left before entering the kitchen and saw Victoria hard at work with the usual cleaning.He saw a apple nearby and grabbed it and washed it clean before he took a bite out of it.He was about to say something when he saw something that surprised him when he looked out of the window.

''Is that Onew?!'' Taemin exclaimed as he was shocked over the fact that he was playing sports.

''What? Where?'' The boys came running in to see what was going on. 

''What's going on?'' Victoria dashed to the window to see what was going on.

''Onew is playing sports for the first time.'' Minho gasped dramatically so Victoria could be affected.

''I've never seen him so happy before.'' Key smirked as he commented.

''Never knew all it took to make him happy was the girls and a volleyball.'' Jonghyun spoke.

''I thought I was the big player in the house but I guess I underestimated Onew.'' Taemin chuckled.

The boys all took a look at Victoria,who didn't look happy,seeing Onew laughing and interacting with the girls and grinned at each other since their plan was working.Victoria was affected by this and this was making her angry or,to be accurate,jealous.

''So Victoria how are you taking all this?'' Key questioned.

''I'm not taking this in any way.'' Victoria rolled her eyes. ''I don't care.''

The boys watched Victoria storm out of the kitchen and silently laughed with each other.

''Nothing means I don't care when someone is yelling and storming out like that.'' Key laughed quietly.

Key looked at the girls and tried to call them to inform them that the plan was working but they all looked like they were having fun,a bit too much.

''Amber? Amber?'' Key tried to whisper as loud as he could to call her yet she was too busy,laughing with Onew to listen.

''You did it!'' Amber happily jumped and wrapped her arm around Onew as they scored a goal.

''Yes!'' Onew high-fived her as he jumped with her.

''What's going on now?'' Taemin asked.

''They seem like they're having fun.'' Minho sighed. ''I want to join in.

''We're going to have our fun now!'' Key stood up and walked out of the kitchen. ''We'll have even more fun than they are having!''

''That was a really good game!'' Krystal clapped her hands as she smiled.

''I really enjoyed myself.'' Onew smiled. ''Thanks for inviting me to play!''

''No problem!'' Amber flashed her teeth at him.

''I'll go get some water.'' Luna spoke. ''I'll be back!''

''Let's have one more game before we go back!'' Sulli spoke.

''Me and Onew are in a team again!'' Amber stood next to Onew.

''I want to play with Onew now!'' Krystal shook her head.

''I don't mind!'' Onew chuckled.

''I'll play with him.'' Krystal said.

''Nah I want to play with him!'' Amber disagreed.

''Since Sulli's not arguing with you two then I'll play with her!'' Onew stood next to Sulli.

''Fine!'' Krystal and Amber replied as they stood in their one side and the other two were at the other side.

Luna opened the back door and entered the house to see a lot of noise coming from one side of the room,which was the living room.She walked towards the living room and saw the boys cheering on Victoria as she showed off her flexibility.She took two steps closer to see what exactly was going on that caused the boys to create so much noise.She slightly jerked her head to the right hand side and saw Victoria doing some very impressive flexibility movements,such as the splits,in front of the boys,who were all getting hyped up over it especially Taemin who was jumping up and down and Jonghyun who was clapping his hands and jumping with Taemin.

''Jerk!'' Luna frowned as she looked at Jonghyun,who was jumping up and down with a wide smile on his face.

Luna looked at Key,who was laughing as he joined with Victoria to do some of the movements yet it was obvious that he was failing to mimic even a little bit of Victoria's flexibility then she saw Taemin and Jonghyun joining in,trying to do the same yet were whining over the fact that it was too hard for them.

''Idiot!'' Luna squinted her eyes at Jonghyun and really felt like taking that smile off his face for some reason.

Amber noticed that Luna was just standing at the door and walked closer to her to see what exactly was she looking at.She stood behind Luna and saw the boys all laughing and trying to mimic Victoria's flexibility movements but her eyes immediately went straight to the one person she had her eyes at for a long,long time.Amber looked at him and saw Victoria laughing with him as she held his hand,trying to help him to stand up and Amber couldn't help but still very focused on them.

Amber laid her eyes on Key and saw Victoria jumping and laughing with him as they continued to talk to each other about something,that she couldn't hear due to Taemin and Jonghyun's loud cries of pain and whining.She blinked her eyes a couple of times as fast as she could whilst continued to stare at Key and the way he continued to laugh and smile,looking like he was happy and having fun.Amber slightly smiled over the fact that she could look at him with no hesistation and the feelings she had for him were there alright but she felt like it had grew a little bit more but the fact that she wasn't interacting much with Key didn't help at all.She was too shy and hesistant nowadays to speak to him properly as she was afraid she might do something that might cause him to stay away from her and cause them to argue over and over again,which was so horrible for her to argue and insult the one that you love but even worse to hear him say even worse things to you.

''Idiot!'' Luna scoffed and turned around to see Amber behind her,immediately looking at her before getting caught staring at someone,who she doesn't want anyone to know that she had feelings for and only Krystal knew out of the whole house. ''Amber?''

''Hey!'' Amber smiled.

''What are you doing here?'' Luna asked.

''I was here to get you but it seemed like you were too busy,looking at the boys and Victoria.'' Amber replied. ''Who were you looking at?''

''No one!'' Luna immediately answered.

''Are you sure?'' Amber carefully looked at Luna. ''I mean it definitely seemed like you were,considering that you stood here for a long time!''

''I'm sure!'' Luna replied.

''Was it Jonghyun?'' Amber tried to hide her laughter.

''What?! No!'' Luna scoffed and shook her head before crossing her arms. ''Why would I look at that idiot? Besides I could say that you were looking at Key!''

''I wasn't!'' Amber replied as she smiled,trying to hide her feelings of exposure and awkwardness as fast as she could.

''What's going on here?'' Onew asked as he noticed the girls were here for a long time. ''We better.....''

Onew immediately stopped speaking when he saw Victoria laughing and attempting to do some flexibility movements with them,which were very impressive to look at but also not so very good to see since the other guys were there with her and Victoria often held their hand to help them stand up.

''Oh they're with Victoria?'' Krystal commented. ''I wonder what are doing together?''

''Who knows.'' Onew replied. ''Not that any of us care anyway.''

The girls watched Onew walk inside the house with his hands in his pockets,trying to look as calm and unbothered as he could especially when he had to walk at the living room where the boys and Victoria were and noticed Victoria slightly peeking at him at times when he had her back faced to her direction.The girls could see the need of wanting to talk to Onew that Victoria had yet knew that the two leaders weren't going to speak to one another until the other did and at this rate,this seemed impossible as both of them were trying to stay away from each other.

The boys all took a quick look at Victoria a few times and saw that as Onew walked up the stairs and to his room,she had not laid her eyes off him.Her eyes were crying for attention from him and she was slightly playing with her fingers to show her hesistation then she sighed as she looked down before looking up to face the boys,who quickly looked away before Victoria could notice that they were observing her.

''Alright we need to get this dinner date ready now!'' Amber quietly slammed her plams together.

''If they don't speak today then things are going to go worse!'' Luna agreed.

''We just really need to kick these two out to the garden and let them talk with each other for as long as they can until they solve everything.'' Krystal spoke.

''I hope they can solve this all today and we can get back to being like normal.'' Sulli nodded her head.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 51! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter! 

I am happy to inform you all that I am finished with exams and now I can update as much as I would like to <3 YAY!

I'm also opening the requests box back again so if anyone has any requests then please do comment! I'm happy to take in consideration and use them if I need to <3

To make up for not updating for a long time,I wrote so much! A total of 11,637 words on the chapter! 


Thanks to these people who subscribed to the story!