Heading our way to the mansion

You're being watched

At the school

Onew came inside to the school while rolling his suitcase that had wheels in them.Everyone looked at him with confusion as to why would he bring his suitcase in? His group,BAP walked towards him.

''Hey Guys!'' Onew greeted with his wide smile.

''Onew hyung why have you got a suitcase with you?'' Jongup asked.

''I'm moving to rank A* now and I get to live in the school's mansion so I brought my suitcase.'' Onew explained.

''YOU WHAT?!'' All the other BAP members shouted with shockness.

''Shhh guys.'' Onew chuckled at his friends' reaction.

''Are you serious hyung? Now there is a rank A*?!'' Himchan asked and Onew nodded.

''Oh man now I gotta beat a whole new rank to reach the top.'' Youngjae moaned. ''Damn when will I beat you Onew hyung?''

''Wait a minute aren't you guys coming with me?'' Onew asked.

''Hyung does it look like we have suitcases with us?'' Yongguk sarcastically asked.

''Wait? If I'm not going to live with you guys then who are the other 9 that I am going to live with?'' Onew asked himself. ''I mean I thought I was going to stay with,at least,one of you.''

''We aren't moving to any rank A* Onew hyung.'' Zelo replied.

''Not even Youngjae?'' Onew asked and Youngjae shook his head while shrugging his shoulders. ''Oh man but I hope it's all from rank A from the A side because that is the only class that deserves to move.''

''How the hell do you do it Onew hyung? You're too freakin' smart sometimes.'' Daehyun taunted while shaking his head.

''Jealous much?'' Onew smirked.

''Hyung I wonder how it's going to be but tell us about it after getting out of the mansion tonight okay.'' Yongguk reminded.

''Alright!'' Onew smiled.

''Mr.Onew Lee I was looking for you.Please come this way to make your way to the mansion.'' Mr.Park informed as he showed the way.

''ONEW HYUNG FIGHTING!'' The rest of the BAP members raised their fists in the air as they smiled.

''Bye!'' Onew waved his hand and then disappeared. *Finally I deserved this and after all I am Mr.smart class president!*


Sulli entered the school with her medium sized suitcase and walked shyly inside the school as she had already attracted lots of attention through her entry with her suitcase.She stopped walking when she saw her friends Apink walking up to her.

''Sulli where are you going with your suitcase?'' Chorong asked.

''Oh unnie I'm moving to rank A* now.'' Sulli informed.

''Omo rank A*?!'' Bomi said with her eyes wide open. ''But unnie how can that be?''

''I don't know Bomi I was just chosen as one of the ten!'' Sulli replied. ''Are any of you going?''

''Unfortunately I think it's only you that is going from our group since none of us have heard of this new rank A*.'' Eunji talked.

''Omo how can I meet new people now? You guys know that I can't talk to any people other than you guys!'' Sulli panicked.

''Sulli unnie it's going to be okay! Just stay away from the players and flirts but I think it's only going to have smart people who only are interested in their business so you don't have to worry about a thing!'' Namjoo informed and Sulli sighed in happiness. ''It's going to be okay!''

''Sulli-ah what if there are people who are players and flirts?'' Naeun asked which made Sulli's eyes go wide.

''Naeun unnie!'' Hayoung glared at her since she made Sulli panic again.

''What? I was just saying IF there was you know.'' Naeun replied.

''Sulli don't worry there won't be any players and flirts since rank A* will only have smart people and you are one of them!'' Hayoung smiled.

''Thank you Hayoung and I trust you so I don't think there will be any flirts or players.'' Sulli reassured herself.

''But if there is then don't even bother to talk to one of them okay.'' Naeun advised. ''Even if they flirt with you,avoid them at all costs okay?''

''Okay Naeun unnie and thanks for the advice.'' Sulli nodded her head.

''Miss.Sulli Choi are you ready to enter the mansion now?'' Mr.Park asked.

''Yes?'' Sulli gave a weak smile.

''You're going to be fine in the mansion Miss.Sulli Choi.'' Mr.Park reassured.

''Sulli fighting!'' Apink members said but didn't say it loudly since they were traditional and shy girls who didn't like any type of attention on them.

''Thank you!'' Sulli bowed and walked her way to the mansion with Mr.Park. *I guess this is it!*


Minho smirked at the typical attention he received from everyone especially the girls.Today wasn't any different for him even if he was holding his big big full of items such as clothes,since he always has eyes staring at him.He saw his group Super Junior smiling at him and the typical fangirls in the college followed them as well.

''Hey Minho what's with the bag?'' Kyuhyun pointed to the bag.

''Oh I got to move to the new rank A* now.'' Minho smiled.

''RANK WHAT?!'' Siwon shouted.

''Shhh Siwon hyung!'' Minho laughed. ''Anyway yes it's true boys I'm moving to the highest rank class now.''

''Man even if he is the youngest he's like the one of the smartest one out of us.'' Leeteuk moaned.

''And I thought hyungs were supposed to be an example.'' Heechul rolled his eyes while pointing at Leeteuk.

''HEY I'm smarter than all of you! I'm in rank A and on the A side with my girlfriend Taeyeon remember?!'' Leeteuk defended

''That's true hyung!'' Minho chuckled. ''Anyway so who else is coming?''

''Coming where?'' Kibum asked.

''To the mansion with me?'' Minho replied.

''YOU'RE LIVING IN A MANSION NOW?!'' Sungmin yelled in surprisement.

''Now whose shouting.''Minho laughed. ''Yes that's the beauty of being a rank A* student now.''

''Oh man if I knew about this then I would have done something to improve my grades.'' Ryeowook cursed.

''But I didn't do anything to improve my grades through.'' Minho replied.

''Maybe you got chosen by your sport achievements then.'' Eunhyuk spoke.

''But the thing is I haven't done much sports nowadays.'' Minho added.

''Maybe you got lucky then.'' Donghae shrugged his shoulders.

''You stupid lucky guy!'' Shindong insulted.

''I love you too hyung!'' Minho smiled.

''Good luck bro!'' Kangin patted Minho's back.

''We'll miss you maknae!'' Hangeng smiled.

''Mr.Minho Choi if you would just walk this way to the mansion now.'' Mr.Park informed and Minho followed Mr.Park.

''MINHO FIGHTING!'' All the Super Junior as well as the fangirls shouted.

''THANKS EVERYBODY!'' Minho loudly shouted as he made his way into the mansion. *Let's do this!*


Luna's entry was a bit different than the first 3 people's entry.She had carried her suitcase that had wheels but she was also carrying bags and a large guitar case that had her guitar inside.

''YAH 4 MINUTE!'' Luna yelled,which made 4 minute to turn around.

''Luna!'' They smiled and walked up to her.

''Why have you got your things all with you?'' Jihyun asked.

''Did your parents kick you out?'' Jiyoon asked.

''WHAT?! NO!'' Luna exclaimed. ''I'm moving to rank A* now guys.''

''Wow congratulations!'' Hyuna jumped in joy. ''Now give us our treat!''

''Treat?'' Luna raised her eye brow.

''Yeah we want our treat you know!'' Gayoon replied. ''I can't come after school since I'm kinda busy.''

''Busy with Kikwang oppa that's who!'' Hyuna laughed.

''YA like you aren't busy with Hyunseung oppa!'' Gayoon glared at her and countered back.

''HEY!'' Hyuna stopped laughing.

''Guys we're focusing on Luna unnie moving to rank A* remember'' Sohyun reminded.

''So who's with me on this trip?'' Luna smiled brightly but the others weren't smiling with her.

''We are actually not invited to this rank A* thing so it's just you,Luna!'' Gayoon informed.

''Seriously? Please don't tell me I'm going to be with obnixious over-smart annoying people because I can't stand them.'' Luna hoped.

''It seems like that unnie.'' Sohyun informed.

''Then I'll just be in my own room,playing my own instruments then.'' Luna sighed.

''You'll do great Luna!'' Hyuna cheered.

''Miss.Luna Park please walk this way as I am going to take you to the mansion.'' Mr.Park informed.

''LUNA FIGHTING!'' The 4 minute girls loudly said while cheering for their friend.

''Bye guys!'' Luna smiled as she made her way to the mansion. *This better be good!*


Key carried his stylish blue bag while rolling his cool black and white suitcase that had wheels in it.

''OH MY GOD KEYYYYYY!!!!!!'' Qri loudly shouted when she saw Key.

''Oh my god Qri HEY!'' Key waved his hand in the air and happily smiled.

''Key let me say that you look fashionably hot but what's with the bag and suitcase right now? I mean it's school Key!'' Jiyeon critisized.

''Hey I mean it's going to be like big big news to you but I'm moving up to rank A*!!!'' Key excitedly told.

''Oh my god!'' All the other members said.

''How did that happen?'' Boram asked.

''I mean I never even knew I was that smart to move but hey I moved you know.'' Key shrugged his shoulders.

''Guys whatcha think of Myungsoo?'' Hyomin asked.

''He's hot!'' Soyeon replied.

''Gorgeous as well!'' Eunjung answered.

''Did I mention that he is hot?'' Soyeon stupidly repeated.

''Bad choice girlfriend!'' Key said with his divaish tone again.

''And why?'' Hyomin asked

''Okay Hyomin honey I know you're all in for guys who are cute and all but have you seen that guy's dressing sense?'' Key questioned with his wide eyes. ''Absolute ZERO!''

''Mr.Key Kim!'' Mr.Park said.

'Hold on a bit anyway where was I? Yeah he is just so bad at choosing his outfit.'' Key said. ''I ain't no fashion guru but even I know that you don't wear a tracksuit with flip flops.That is like such a fashion crime you know.

''Mr.Key Kim if you are finished with your gossip may I now take you to the mansion?'' Mr.Park asked in annoyance.

''But I'm not done yet.''Key rudely replied.

''Well I don't care and come this way as well must go to the mansion now!'' Mr.Park rudely spoke.

''Oh my god that was like so rude!'' Key rolled his eyes.

''KEY FIGHTING AND WE LOVE YOU!'' Tara loudly yelled with their y tone that made everyone else roll their eyes in annoyance.

''I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!'' Key diva-ish shouted back. *I just hope the people in here are nicely dressed!*


Victoria saw her group practising as normal while she entered the gym with her suitcase and bag.

''Victoria unnie there you are!'' Taeyeon sighed.

''Do you know how hard it was for us to practise without our head cheerleader?'' Jessica coldly said.

''I know you're mad at me girls.'' Victoria chuckled.

''Unnie why have you got a suitcase and bag with you?'' Sooyoung curiously questioned.

''It's not even summer vacation right now.'' Sunny reminded.

''I'm moving into rank A* now.'' Victoria informed which just made the girls all look at her with their frozen wide eyes.

''Okay am I hearing things or did she actually say she's moving to rank A*?'' Yoona asked everyone.

''You heard it right Yoona!'' Victoria replied.

''But how can that be? I mean the dumbest ones in our group is you and Jessica unnie!'' Seohyun replied.

''YAH!'' Jessica and Victoria both shouted.

''Maknae is right through I mean she would get the first choice of moving since she is in the highest rank!'' Tiffany added.

''Did you cheat?'' Yuri asked with her eyes closely looking at Victoria.

''What?! NO! I wouldn't even care to move up a rank so why would I cheat to be the highest rank that's just stupid.'' Victoria defended.

''Unnie has got a point you know.'' Hyoyeon agreed.

''So how are you going to go through this unnie?'' Taeyeon asked.

''Well I don't know.I think I got picked luckly or something like that so I'll just hang around the mansion.'' Victoria shrugged her shoulders.

''MANSION?! WAIT WHAT?!'' Jessica,who was shocked,shouted.

''Wait hold on a minute! Did I just hear that she is living in a mansion now?'' Yoona questioned.

''How can that be?'' Yuri asked.

''Guys I can't believe my friends aren't congratulating me on my success!'' Victoria sarcastically answered.

''Sorry unnie! Congrats!'' Seohyun smiled.

''Unnie how are you going to cope without any of us?'' Tiffany asked.

''You aren't coming with me?'' Victoria,who was surprised,questioned.

''Does it look like we are ready like you?'' Sunny replied.

''Wow I don't know what I am going to do now then.'' Victoria said.

''Miss.Victoria Song there you are! I am have been looking for you for a long time now so please do hurry up and make your way to the mansion now.'' Mr.Park quickly informed.

''Bye girls!'' Victoria smiled.

''VICTORIA UNNIE FIGHTING!'' Girls Generation cheered while smiling.

''Thank you and BYE BYE!'' Victoria smiled as she waved bye. *I wonder how this is going to be?*


Taemin took one step in the school's building and.....

''TAEMIN OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Tara screamed as they ran towards Taemin and hugged him.

''Man here he is again!'' Chen said.

''How does he do it?'' DO massaged his nape(back of the neck).

''He isn't called number 1 flirt and player for no reason you know.'' Kris replied.

''Hey guys what's up!'' Taemin smiled.

''Hey why have you got the suitcase and bag with you bro?'' Kai asked.

''I'm moving to rank A* dude!'' Taemin announced but then received EXO's blank faces.

''Taemin hyung you know how we say you are bad at jokes,well this one is an example!'' Tao unamusely spoke.

''I'm not joking I seriously am.'' Taemin denfended.

''Tsk yeah right Hyung!'' Sehun fake laughed.

''Here's the letter if you don't believe me!'' Taemin showed EXO the letter and they read it.

''Oh my god he actually is!'' Suho just had his jaw down on the floor.

''How did you do this?'' Chanyeol asked.

''How would I know?'' Taemin asked back.

''Hey guys I just got news!'' Xiumin walked to the group.

''Ladies if you would please like to give me a bit space you know.'' Taemin winked and Tara giggled while standing at the corner end of the other side of the wall. ''So what is it?''

''One of the other nine that would be joining you is a girl called Sulli.'' Xiumin informed.

''Sulli eh?'' Taemin smiled. ''A girl! That's great.''

''Taemin she isn't the typical type of your Tara girls.'' Xiumin explained.

''What do you mean hyung?'' Lay asked.

''She really doesn't get impressed easily and even when guys flirt with her she literally has no reaction or doesn't say anything back to them.'' Xiumin informed.

''Ohhhh a hard to get girl eh.'' Taemin happily smiled. ''Don't worry guys I can steal that heart of hers!''

''Really? I mean this is Sulli we are talking about!'' Baekhyun raised his eyebrow.

''So? She isn't any different you know.'' Taemin replied.

''She is a whole new world different dude! She's like a billion times different than your type of easy to please girls.'' DO dramatically empthisized.

''Tsk so you guys think I can't impress her at all?'' Taemin asked and the EXO members shook their head. ''Fine I'll accept this bet then! I challenge you all that I will make Sulli mine and prove it to you all.''

''Dude are you sure? You might actually lose this time.'' Kai laughed.

''Pffftt Taemin Lee hasn't even lost once so this chick is nothing.'' Taemin arrogantly replied.

''Fine it's a challenge then.'' Xiumin spoke.

''Mr.Taemin Lee are you ready to go to the mansion now?'' Mr.Park asked.

''Okay I'm ready let's go!'' Taemin nodded his head.

''TAEMIN FIGHTING AND DON'T FORGET THE CHALLENGE!'' EXO all shouted.

''BYE TAEMIN OPPA!'' TARA all threw flying kisses at him.

''They think I can't impress this Sulli eh? Let me try my lady luck again.'' Taemin winked at the Tara girls and and the girls all fangirled. ''Yup I still got it!''       *Sulli I'm coming for you baby!*


Krystal walked inside the school and everyone froze as they watched Krystal walk in the school like a goddess with her suitcase.

*Urgh typical people!* Krystal thought while shaking her head.

''Krystal!!!!'' Sistar,Girl's Day and Miss A all called her and walked up to her.

''Hey we heard!'' Minah informed.

''We can't believe it's true!'' Sojin smiled.

''I mean how could that even be?!'' Hyorin asked.

''You're like the dumbest one out of our class yet you're moving to rank A*?!'' Bora asked.

''YAH!'' Krystal glared at her. ''But it is true so I'll let it slide.''

''Did you like really turn all smart now?'' Suzy asked.

''Me and Smart?!'' Krystal laughed. ''That is like the funniest thing I have ever heard.''

''Then how did you do it?'' Hyeri questioned.

''Dunno.I just got asked to move you know.'' Krystal replied.

''It's so cool through!'' Yura smiled.

''It's not fair through.You already live in a mansion so you get to live in it again.'' Min complained.

''Hey I didn't even wanted to accept this but daddy forced me into it!'' Krystal pouted.

''You and your daddy.'' Jia chuckled.

''So do you have any idea on how this happened?'' Fei asked.

''I think the principal wants to be nice to me cause I got a rich father that can be his school's investor or partner.'' Krystal suggested.

''That can be the reason.'' Dasom nodded her head.

''You're going to be in the smartest rank for no reason at all wow!'' Soyou was surprised.

''I'm just going to pass my time when I am around the stupid mansion.'' Krystal replied.

''Miss.Krystal Jung please follow me as we will walk to the mansion now.'' Mr.Park informed.

''BYE KRYSTAL AND FIGHTING!'' Miss A,Sistar and Girl's Day shouted

''BYE GIRLS!'' Krystal smiled. *God I hope there aren't going to be any stupid boys running around me.*


Amber entered the school with the suitcase and received stares from the people around her.They were all rudely looking at Amber and rolling their eyes at the outcast.

*Stupid people!* Amber rolled her eyes and walked up to Mr.Park. ''Sir I'm ready to go to the mansion.''

''Right this way Miss.Amber Liu.'' Mr.Park said.

''Yes sir!'' Amber replied and followed Mr.Park. *Let's just get this over and done with!*


Jonghyun ran inside the school while rolling his suitcase with wheels in it.He spotted his friends and ran to their area.

''GUYS!!'' Jonghyun called as he ran to their area.

''Hey Jonghyun but why have you got a suitcase with you?'' Zico questioned with his weird expression.

''Is there a huge prank inside for one of the teachers?'' P.O.excitedly asked.

''Sadly no.This suitcase is for something else.'' Jonghyun replied.

''So what's it for?'' Taeil asked.

''I'm moving to the highest rank in this school which is rank A*!'' Jonghyun informed.

''HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'' The others all laughed as hardly as they could while Jonghyun was just confused as to why they were laughing.

''Oh my god Jonghyun that is seriously such a funny thing to say!'' U-Kwon laughed as hard as he could.

''I almost believed him but then remembered that he is the school's dumbest guy!'' B-Bomb laughed.

''Guys I'm serious!'' Jonghyun raised his voice.

''Jonghyun dude!'' Jaehyo tried to calm himself down. ''If that really happened then I would really shave my hair you know.''

''Well get ready to then!'' Jonghyun smiled.

''Says who? Your fake lie?'' Jaehyo talked back.

''Mr.Jonghyun Kim there you are.Please follow me as we make our way inside the mansion now.'' Mr.Park informed which made all the other members stop laughing and stare at Jonghyun with surpriseness.

''What's the matter boys? Cat got your tongue?'' Jonghyun smirked.

''S-S-S-So it's true?'' Jaehyo stutted and Jonghyun proudly nodded.

''You know how I said I was called for being the special one?'' Jonghyun asked Kyung.

''Oh yeah.'' Kyung replied.

''Well this is the reason why they called me!'' Jonghyun proudly spoke.

''Mr.Kim Jonghyun please come with me now.'' Mr.Park said in annoyance.

''JONGHYUN FIGHTING! GOOD LUCK!'' Block B all cheered and whistled for their friend!

''Thanks boys!'' Jonghyun widely smiled and waved goodbye. *Mansion here I come baby!*


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 4!

Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!

Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!

 

shiningshawol13
shiningshawol13

 

 

Special thanks to this 1 amazing people who upvoted the story~Thank you very much!



LOLLILOVE
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG I just realised you subscribed to this story and I am just a big fan of your fanfictions so thank you so much for subscribing to this story!!!  I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORIES!!!!!

(Fangirling moment over here don't mind me ><)