Getting kidnapped!

You're being watched

A/N=Today is my birthday so I decided to give you all a treat by updating for you all :D


Amber woke up after sleeping for a long time.She took a deep breath and got out of her bed.She ruffled her hair and freshed herself up before going downstairs to see the gang for a new morning.Now that she was used to being around the 8 different people,who were strangers to her at first with the exception of Key,she felt more confident and happy to be around them.It was like she found a new family,she found new friends that were truly there for and accepted her for who she was and didn't expect her to change one single bit.That was what she liked about the new family and the fact that they were her first friends in life,it made it more meaningful and special to her heart.She took a few steps down and smiled with a few chuckles coming out of when she saw her family's usual scenes going on.

''Luna Luna!'' Jonghyun whined when Luna kept smacking him. ''That really hurts!''

''Learn to share once in a while!'' Luna growled at him as she pushed him away. ''They aren't ALL for you!''

''I just wanted a little bit more.'' Jonghyun mumbled with a pout.

Onew looked left and right before walking near his girlfriend,who was quietly sitting on the sofa,minding her own business.He cleared his throat before sitting close to her and smiled brightly at her.He placed his elbow on her shoulder and gave her his charming eye-smile.

''What do you want?'' Victoria raised her eyebrow.

''You think I'm here cause I want something?'' Onew was stunned then whined. ''Of course not! I just wanted to spend some time with my girlfriend.''

''Get a hold of yourself Onew!'' Victoria slammed his head with the magazine she had in her hand. ''Now is NOT the time!''

''It's not fair!'' Onew grumbled as he crossed his arms and sat back on the sofa.

''Come on what are you doing?'' Minho nagged at Krystal. ''Stand up straight and tall! That's the best way to exercise!''

''I'm trying!'' Krystal hissed as she stood up straight. ''I asked for you to help me exercise,not get lots of annoying nagging!''

''You won't say that when one day you will cry for my help and I will save you!'' Minho rolled his eyes. ''You will be thankful on that day Krystal.''

''Yeah right!'' Krystal disagreed with the comment. ''I bet that day will never come.''

''It will Krystal.'' Minho teased. 

''We'll see when it actually comes then!'' Krystal glared at him.

''Good Morning Sul Sul.'' Taemin smiled at her. ''It's a beautiful day isn't it!''

''Morning!'' Sulli greeted back. ''It's a lovely day!''

''Speaking of today,I wonder what challenges we will have today?'' Taemin wondered. ''And while we're doing those challenges....''

''What will happen?'' Sulli innocently asked.

''I'll be closer to you!'' Taemin smiled at her. ''Don't you think we're so used to each other now?''

''I guess so.'' Sulli spoke.

''Yesterday I saw a spark between us.'' Taemin informed. ''During our challenge,I saw something happening between us,a small yet noticable spark.''

Sulli felt different with all this that she was hearing.Usually she would ignore all of Taemin's flirting and get on with her business but now she doesn't know why she doesn't mind hearing about them,maybe it was the fact that she was used to them or maybe it could be that she liked hearing them now.Could it be that their only interactions of flirtings was now their way of connecting with each other and actually getting closer to one another? This message that Taemin just said made her feel something different that she didn't ever feel before.A small heart beat that raced faster than usual occured around her chest and she felt her eyes staring at him,liking how he was smiling at her,that warm and friendly smile that she couldn't help but just stare at.

''Is the spark between us going to happen again today?'' Taemin spoke but Sulli just focused and stared at his smile,all the words he was speaking just went mute. ''Sulli? Sulli? Hey Sulli?''

''H-Huh?'' Sulli got back to reality.

''What happen?'' Taemin asked. 

''Nothing!'' Sulli immediately turned around and wondered to herself what just happened,what was that moment that just on.

''Biscuits?'' Amber heard a voice beside her,which made her look to the right and her crush looked at her. ''Don't you want any?''

''Oh I...'' Amber felt her cheeks burning slightly when she remembed the lift scene between them.

''Amber don't come,crying to me for biscuits if you don't take any now.'' Key teased. ''Do you want them or not?''

''I'll have them later.'' Amber shook her head and walked towards the gang. 

''Morning sleepy head!'' Victoria greeted. ''You slept very long today.''

''Sorry!'' Amber giggled as she smiled. ''I guess I was too tired from yesterday's challenge.''

''You were awfully quiet yesterday.'' Key commented as he walked near to the sofa. ''It was quite quiet.It was very different to see that side of you.''

Amber paused and thought to herself,not knowing what to say with that comment.

''Get off me!'' Amber was distracted with Victoria's yelling,which made Amber look at her. ''Why are you so annoying?!''

''I'm not annoying!'' Onew frowned. ''I just wanted to talk to you alone cause I hadn't had the chance to do that but clearly I see nothing is going to happen!''

''Onew...'' Everyone watched Onew angrily walk upstairs to their bedroom.

Everyone kept quiet for a few minutes,not knowing what to say or how to react with the argument the girlfriend and boyfriend just had with one another.

''Well that was awkward.'' Taemin commented,which made everyone to glare at him. ''What?''

Sulli held his wrist and shook her head,signalling him to keep quiet and be more considerate over the situation since it was only Victoria and Onew's business so none of them should interfere or speak in this.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

''Thank God for that!'' Everyone quietly commented under their breath.

Key went to the door and opened it to find Mr.Im there,making everyone excited and curious as to what the next challenge was going to be.Most of the gang could feel the huge adrenaline rush inside their bodies,thinking about what new adventure was going to happen today.

''Where is Onew?'' Mr.Im asked and Jonghyun pointed upstairs. ''Bring him here!''

Jonghyun ran upstairs to get the leader and ran back downstairs with the leader walking downstairs with a slight frown on his face.Victoria felt awkward and sighed with the new situation that just occured between them.

''What's the new challenge?'' Taemin excitedly asked. 

''I'm getting really excited!'' Jonghyun joined in.

''Is this one going to be fun?'' Krystal wondered.

''What's our fourth challenge going to be?'' Amber pretended to do the drum roll.

''This one is definitely different.'' Mr.Im chuckled.

''What is it?'' Minho asked.

''I bet we'll really enjoy ourselves for sure!'' Key added.

''The last two were very enjoyable!'' Luna clapped her hands as she smiled.

''So we won't be disappointed right?'' Sulli cheekly smiled.

''Why don't we start with the partners dressing each other up?'' Mr.Im smiled.

''Not this again!'' Everyone groaned. ''I don't want to do the same thing!''

''I was just joking with you!'' Mr.Im chuckled. ''But first you all have to get dressed!''

 

After getting dressed,the gang went downstairs and waited in the living room for everyone to finish getting ready since as expected,Key and the girls took the longest while the boys just waited impatiently.

''ARE YOU DONE YET?!'' Taemin yelled at the top of his lungs.

''ALMOST!'' The boys heard a reply,making them groan as they didn't wanted to wait anymore.

''JUST COME DOWNSTAIRS!!!!'' Minho shouted.

''WE'RE ALMOST DONE SO JUST SHUT UP AND WAIT!'' The boys heard Krystal's voice,making the other boys to just have their eyes wide open in silence while Minho angrily walked upstairs as he has had enough. ''ALRIGHT EVERYBODY OUT! OUT! GET OUT! OUTTTTT!!!!!''

Minho pushed Key out of the boys' room and pushed all the girls out of their room and made everyone walk down the stairs except for one person that is.

''Why am I not surprised?'' The others commented as they saw Krystal refusing to walk down while Minho trying to make her walk down.

''I am NOT going!'' Krystal angrily yelled.

''GO ON!'' Minho ordered. ''SOOJUNG NOW!''

''Did you just call me Soojung?! How dare you!'' Krystal angrily frowned. ''No one calls me Soojung!''

''Well guess what Soojung? You're wasting time for the challenge by arguing with me.'' Minho sighed as he clapsed his hands. ''Please please please Krystal can we go down and start the challenge?''

''Well guess what Minho Choi?'' Krystal smirked as she crossed her arms and stood in front of him. ''Why don't you make me?''

''Don't force me to do things Krystal so just shut up and walk down the stairs!'' Minho angrily ordered her again. ''Look at everyone who is waiting just for you to come down!''

''I don't care!'' Krystal growled at him. 

''Fine now I'll show you how I will make you get down then!'' Minho angrily carried Krystal,making her surprised while the others laughed and clapped their hands.

''OOOOOOO MINHO AND KRYSTAL!!!!!'' The others teased as they whistled and laughed.

''PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT MINHO CHOI!!!!'' Krystal angrily yelled and banged her fists at his chest. ''MINHO! MINHO!''

''Just shut up! You did tell me to make you go down so here I am doing just that!'' Minho smirked at her. ''Besides you do get to feel my strong chest don't you? Why don't you just think about the fact that you're lucky to even feel them while others beg yet can't even get a touch?''

''Oh I'll show you how lucky I feel.'' Krystal angrily pinched Minho's chest as hardly as she could.

''OUCH!'' Minho immediately dropped her on the floor as he massaged his chest. ''That hurts! What was that for!?''

''How dare you drop me like that?!'' Krystal angrily yelled.

''How dare you pinch me like that?!'' Minho angrily yelled back.

''Stop already!!!'' The others broke the two up. ''Let's just focus on the challenge!''

''In this challenge,what will happen is that there will be no challenge.'' Mr.Im told. ''You all get the chance to just explore the city life of Paris.You guys haven't had the chance so I offered you all as a present and a welcome to Paris gift.''

The gang all got excited and clapped their hands in excitement since they were dying to explore the city and they finally got to explore the beautiful city of Paris.

''Thank you Mr.Im!'' The gang all smiled at the kind thought that he had for them. ''We appreciate it!''

''Boys why don't you start getting your shoes ready while girls come with me in the kitchen to make sure everything is okay.'' Mr.Im spoke and everyone agreed,not suspecting a single thing.

''The kichen seems quite safe Mr.Im!'' Luna spoke after looking around.

''Girls you will have a secret task that I have not involved the boys in.'' Mr.Im explained,making the girls' curious as to what it was. ''What we don't let the boys know until later is that you will secretly be kidnapping them and making them to believe that they got kidnapped while you girls will pretend to be surprised and act like you all had been sight-seeing around to even realise,so can I count on you girls to make this possible?''

The girls all looked at each other and smiled evily as this was a very good offer for them to take out any revenge or anger they had for them. ''We'll do it!''

''That's good!'' Mr.Im smiled. ''Just sure they don't realise that you guys are the kidnappers.''

''Girls are you all ready?'' Key called out.

''Just a minute!'' Krystal replied.

''Take some masks and anything else to make yourself less noticeable and more different than how you are!'' Mr.Im suggested.

''Everyone ready?'' Jonghyun asked as he saw the girls coming outside.

''Boys we'll be back!'' Amber said as she ran upstairs with the others,getting clothing that the boys hasn't really seen to make themselves less known to them.

''Argh come on really?!'' Minho groaned. ''What else do you need to get ready!?!?! It's just a walk around Paris nothing else!''

''Just be patient!'' Krystal angrily talked back.

''Would this be okay?'' Victoria whispered as she held a long black sweater.

''Let's all wear that when we kidnap them!'' Krystal giggled.

''Let's wear the sweater underneath our clothing so we can get the kidnapping started as soon as possible.'' Sulli suggested.

''Are you all done?'' Taemin yelled.

''Just give us 2 minutes!'' Amber replied.

''Are we done girls?'' Krystal looked at everyone after she had finished changing.

''We're all done so now put these masks in your bag and we'll take it out when we're ready to start attacking!'' Victoria told.

''All the angry I had for that stupid Jonghyun is going to come out now!'' Luna evily laughed. 

''Let's give them hell!'' Amber joined in laughing.

''DO I HAVE TO COME UP THERE?!'' Minho angrily shouted.

''Okay okay let's go down girls.'' Victoria whispered.

''Krystal you should fix that anger of Minho's.'' Amber teased.

''I'll fix his whole face by beating it black and blue.'' Krystal evily chuckled.

''THAT'S IT! I'M COMING UP THERE NOW!'' Minho stepped on the stairs.

''We're coming! We're coming!'' Krystal hissed as she walked down the stairs with the others.

''About darn time!'' Taemin hissed as he was getting very impatient as well.

''Everyone have a good time.'' Mr.Im waved the gang goodbye as he closed the house door.

''Where should we go???'' Jonghyun asked the gang as he got excited with the new adventure.

''You really love travelling don't you?'' Luna could tell he had a huge passion for travelling.

''It's the best thing!'' Jonghyun flashed his teeth at her as he nodded his head,making Luna to find his naive behaviour very cute and adorable.

''Oooooh let's walk there!'' Amber pointed to the building where lots of shops could be seen from that view.

''Let's go go go!'' The gang clapped their hands as they walked along.

 

The boys walked ahead,looking at the new sights that Paris had to offer and were amazed with the beautiful landmarks and views they had seen.Jonghyun was the most excited one out of them all,happily looking around the place and grinned widely like a kid in a candy shop while the rest of them chuckled at his cute behaviour.

''This is amazing isn't it?'' Taemin smiled as he looked at the view.

''Tell me about it!'' Minho happily sighed.

''Let's look over there!'' Jonghyun ran ahead.

''Alright and girls we---'' Minho immediately stopped when he couldn't see the girls after turning around to face them. ''Wait where did they go?''

''Shopping I guess.'' Taemin shrugged his shoulders.

''Will they be alright?'' Onew worriedly asked.

''Don't worry!'' Minho replied. ''Pretty sure they are here,just around the corner.''

''They'll be with us soon.'' Taemin agreed as he walked ahead.

''Onew.'' Key called out after he watched the rest of the boys were ahead except the two. ''Can I talk to you real quick?''

''Sure.'' Onew walked next to Key,who made sure the boys were ahead while they were the only ones at the back. ''What is it?''

''Are you okay?'' Key questioned since he had noticed that Onew had a frown all throughout this trip.

''Yeah I'm fine.'' Onew replied.

''You don't look good at all.'' Key spoke out. ''Is this argument you're having with Victoria,a bit too overwhemling for you to handle? It's okay Onew,you can talk to me and tell me what's in your mind.''

''It isn't much really.'' Onew sighed.

''Just let it all out.'' Key placed his hand on his shoulder. ''You can tell me anything.''

''It's just this whole argument thing with her basically.'' Onew complained. 

''Let me guess,first argument between you two as a couple?'' Key said to which Onew nodded his head. ''All couples argue and fight so it's alright.''

''I guess I might have been too clingy with her.'' Onew massaged his nape uneasily. ''I know I can get too ''in your face'' sometimes but sometimes I feel like I'm doing all the work in the relationship,it's like she doesn't want to commit to anything.''

''Maybe she's shy since it is a fairly new relationship.'' Key replied. ''You guys have been together for 2 weeks now is it?''

''Around that much,yeah.'' Onew agreed.

''It takes time for people to open up to others and well maybe Victoria is the same with you.'' Key explained. ''Since she's the type to stick with only her group of friends and like to maintain a bit of a distance from everyone at times,she could be doing the same to you out of just wanting some time for herself.Just relax and don't try to invade her space since she's the type of person that likes to have alone time with herself at times.''

''Really?'' Onew questioned. ''I guess I didn't know that.''

''But you have the same habit isn't it?'' Key asked. ''You have opened up to all of us but before you refused to even be in the same room as all of us,except Sulli,for the fact that we don't have straight A's like you.''

''Sorry about that.'' Onew uneasily smiled. ''I guess I owe you one Key for explaining it to me.''

''Go patch up with your girlfriend cause you look so miserable without her.'' Key slammed his hand on Onew's back. ''And no problem!''

''You seem to know a lot about these love relationships.'' Onew smirked. ''Are you in love with anyone right now?''

Key paused and stared at Onew's face,not knowing what to reply since he doesn't even know if he likes anyone or not.He was confused over the fact that is he in love with anyone or is he not,he was in here to find pretty French girls to have a fling with but is his plan changing? Has he fallen for anyone or not?

''Nope,I don't think so.'' Key replied. ''Why do you ask?''

''I was just wondering.'' Onew replied back.

''There you two are!'' Taemin ran towards the older men. ''We have been looking for you guys!''

''But we were walking behind you!'' Key raised his eyebrow.

''Minho's trying to walk after Jonghyun,who is going way too fast while I'm trying to follow Minho and I look behind to find you two missing so I walk back and here you are,walking like slow turtles!'' Taemin sighed. ''Come on let's go already you two oldies!''

''Oldies?!'' Key and Onew both frowned as they had their hands on their hips. ''Get back over here and we'll show you just how old we are!''

''First catch me if you can you slow grandpas!'' Taemin laughed as he ran ahead.

''Get back over here!'' Key angrily called out as he ran after Taemin,making Onew stand back and chuckle at those two.

As Onew stopped laughing and started to walk ahead,he was suddenly grabbed into the corner of the alley where no one could see him and his mouth was covered by someone's strong grip on his mouth.He had to break free and struggle out of the strong grip yet he failed then he become unconscious after he felt two fingers pressing on his neck,making him weak and faint then he fell down on the floor.

''What did you do Amber?!'' Victoria got worried when she saw Onew was unconscious and started to panic.

''Don't worry Victoria!'' Amber assured. ''This will make him unconscious for around a good 15 minutes.I haven't hurted him at all,just made him unconscious that's it!''

''Oh okay.'' Victoria sighed after she was reassured. ''He was so hard to get a hold of.I never realised how strong he actually was.''

''I thought he was going to push you and run off Victoria.'' Sulli said. ''Glad you grabbed him and he was unconscious just in time before he could find out about your identity!''

''Let's get him back in the van before anyone could see us!'' Luna said.

Victoria grabbed his arm and Sulli grabbed the other while Krystal and Amber grabbed each of Onew's legs and they all placed him on the seat in the van.

''1 down but 4 to go!'' Victoria let out a deep breath. ''My work is done so now it's your turn girls!''

''I'm scared for my life!'' Krystal was unsure. ''He's too tall and strong,he does sports for crying out loud so what if he hurts me and manages to beat me?''

''I guess I'll have to attack both of his neck then!'' Amber nodded her head. ''That will make him unconscious for a longer time but it's just like 5 minutes longer.''

''What did you actually do to his neck?'' Victoria asked as she looked at Onew,who was unconscious.

''Applied pressure to it,which makes him be unconscious.'' Amber explained. ''It's a trick I learnt from the streets and movies often used them too so it wasn't that hard to learn.''

''Wow you're very street smart then right?'' Sulli was impressed with Amber's knowledge.

''You can say that.'' Amber smiled.

''Alright now that we have one,the others will follow by soon!'' Victoria spoke. ''Now they will all be looking around for Onew so get ready if your target is around this area then that is the time to attack and get them here!''

''Well I---'' Sulli was interrupted when the girls all heard a voice.

''ONEW?! ONEW?!'' Taemin yelled at the top of his lungs as he looked around.

''Where did he go?!'' Key frowned. ''He was just here a minute ago.''

''I knew we should have waited for him!'' Minho glared at Jonghyun.

''I guess this might have been my fault but come on we're at a new place so I kinda did get a little bit too excited.'' Jonghyun uneasily smiled as he massaged his nape.

''If we don't find Onew then we're all dead then we will all come and kill you!'' Minho threatened.

''Oh come on now.'' Jonghyun whined.

''Where are the girls when you need them?!'' Taemin groaned.

''Where should we check?'' Key asked.

''We gotta seperate!'' Minho sighed. ''I'll go left,Taemin go right,Jonghyun go straight ahead while Key will go straight back! Let's go guys!''

''Sulli your target is approaching,get ready!'' Victoria patted Sulli's back to get her ready.

''Can you do this?'' Luna asked.

''Yes!'' Sulli was determined.

Sulli patiently awaited for Taemin to walk nearer to her trap where she was hiding behind the wall,patiently yet impatiently waiting for Taemin to walk closer and closer to where she wanted him to be.She could hear footsteps getting faster and faster as she got more anxious.

*NOW!* Sulli mentally shouted,making her to attack Taemin.

Sulli immediately covered Taemin's mouth and pulled him back to where the others were while Taemin tried to struggle and was about to push the unknown attacker against the wall when Amber immediately applied pressure on Taemin's neck with her fingers,making Taemin to drop down on the floor and become unconscious.

''Well done!'' The others congratulated Sulli while they placed Taemin in the van,next to Onew. ''2 down now 3 left to go!''

''I almost felt like I was going to fall down on the floor.'' Sulli deeply let her breath out and took her mask off before putting it back on.

''TAEMIN?! ONEW?! ANY OF YOU TWO HERE?!'' The girls heard another familiar voice that was very near their area.

''Amber go!'' Victoria whispered as she gave Amber a slight push ahead.

*It's my turn!* Amber nodded her head as she got herself ready and hid behind the same wall the others had been using to attack on their partner.

''TAEMIN? ONEW? ANY OF YOU HERE?! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!'' Key shouted again.

Amber pulled Key and immediately grabbed hold of his body,wanting to attack on his neck yet she couldn't do that to him.This guy meant so much to her for the past teenage years of her life and to attack him like this was already a hard thing to do.Amber could feel Key getting out of his grip easily but she didn't feel like hurting him at all,she couldn't hurt someone who she deeply loved.

''NOW!'' Amber saw Victoria and Sulli holding on Key on the ground.

''WHO ARE YOU GUYS?!'' The girls saw Key looking like he was so scared for his life that there were a few tears that was starting to come out of his eyes,which made Amber to even attack Key something just not right and possible to do.

''NOW! DO IT NOW!'' Amber heard Krystal yelling at her.

Not knowing what to do,Sulli immediately placed her two fingers on Key's neck and tried to push her fingers as far as she could onto Key's skin,trying to impersonate how Amber had attacked the others but nothing was happening.Key tried to push the girls out of his way and tried to escape but they grabbed him back and pushed him onto the ground then Amber saw there was a deep wound with blood appearing on Key's forehead,making Amber more worried and wanting to quit this challenge as she couldn't do this to Key at all but before she knew it,she saw Luna getting something out to attack Key,which made her to attack him and make him unconscious like the others in order for Key to be attacked in a subtle and harmless way like the others rather than beating him out of unconscious,which was what the others were planning to do as Amber was not doing any of the attacking she was supposed to do.

''What the hell Amber?!'' Victoria angrily looked at her. ''Why didn't you attack him?!''

''What were you trying to do back there? Let us do all the work?!'' Luna sighed. 

''You were suppose to attack him like how we did with our partners?'' Sulli said.

Amber stood there like a statue,not knowing what to do and just listened to all the earful she was receiving from her friends but she knew deep down,for a fact that she couldn't attack Key at all.She loved him too much to even touch him aggressively like that so for her to attack him and make him unconscious was something she just wasn't able to do.

''Are you okay?'' Krystal noticed how silent Amber had become.

''Yeah.'' Amber walked away from the group and took her mask off to wipe off the tears in her eyes.

''Did we say too much?'' Sulli blinked her eyes.

''I'll get her back!'' Krystal quickly ran over to Amber. ''Amber?''

''I'm fine.'' Amber quickly put her mask back on. ''Don't mind me.''

''I know now isn't the right time to speak but if you don't mind me saying,I think you should tell the girls.'' Krystal sighed. ''They obviously don't know your feelings for Key so they thought you were being too easy on him when it's actually not true.I know how you felt back there and I saw you caring for him,not wanting to hurt him.''

''I don't know.'' Amber heavily sighed.

''Hey let's think about this later alright.'' Krystal smiled. ''We got two more guys to catch!''

''Amber we're so sorry if we hurt you in any way.'' Victoria,Luna and Sulli all apologised.

''It's alright girls!'' Amber smiled happily. ''I'm fine and let's get back to work shall we? I see our fourth victim getting quite near us!''

The girls all looked and saw Jonghyun looking around for the guys as well as the landmarks.The girls all looked at Luna and nodded their heads at her as it was now her turn to get him.

''This is going to be fun.'' Luna sarcastically commented as she got ready.

''GUYS COME ON NOW! WHERE ARE YOU?! I WANNA SEE PARIS!!!!'' Jonghyun whined as he walked to the alley way,looking left and right.

Luna got ready and stood near the wall,trying to figure out as to just when should she attack her victim.She could see him shouting and calling left and right as he continued to whine and moan like a 5 year old kid.Luna silently laughed at his cute innocent behaviour that she secretly admired.Luna shook her head and got back to being focused then looked around and was surprised to see that Jonghyun was not found at all.

*WHERE DID HE GO?!* Luna gasped as she came out of her hiding place and looked left and right. 

''Who are you?'' She heard Jonghyun's voice behind her,making her turn around.

Luna immediately pushed him to the corner and wrapped her hands around ,trying to attack him but since Jonghyun had already seen her,he was quick and almost tried escaping before Luna wrapped her legs around him and tried to push his body back with her arms,that were wrapped around her neck.

''WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!'' Jonghyun asked as he tried to struggle free.

Amber immediately ran to Jonghyun and pushed her fingers on his neck,making him to fall down on the ground at once and close his eyes,falling into complete silence.Luna was on the floor on top of Jonghyun and she sighed as she was finally able to breath and stop attacking.She stood up and heavily let out her breath as she stretched her arm and with the others' help,placed Jonghyun near Onew,Taemin and Key.

''He moved around so much!'' Luna whined as she took off her mask to breath properly.

''Good work,attacking him!'' Victoria praised. 

''You could tell he was going to be a tough one especially with the fact that he had seen you.'' Amber pointed out.

''4 down now 1 more to go!'' Sulli informed.

''Argh it's my turn!'' Krystal groaned. ''Do I have to do Minho? Can't anyone else do it?''

''Come on Krystal.'' Sulli patted Krystal's back. ''We all did our turn!''

''This is so unfair!'' Krystal complained.

''We'll all help Krystal.'' Luna smiled.

''He can't be strong enough to defeat all 5 of us!'' Victoria told.

''Speaking of Minho,there he is coming in this direction so get ready!'' Amber ran back to the van,hiding with the others.

''Let's just get this over and done with!'' Krystal frowned as she hid behind the wall.

''Where did those idiots go?!'' Minho ruffled his hair out of frustration. ''I can't believe I have to do everything!''

Minho looked left and right,trying to find the boys and angrily sighed as he stood and had his hands to his hips.Krystal saw that this was now her chance so she tip-toed behind Minho,slowly getting her arms out to wrap her hands around his mouth and was about to do so when suddenly she saw Minho turning around then slamming her against the wall with his hands gripping firmly on her wrists,that were pinned against the wall while his strong gaze looked deeply into her eyes.Krystal,in some way,couldn't help but feel a bit mesmerised with his eyes that looked like he was staring right into his soul.

''What are you trying to do?! Who are you!?'' Minho angrily questioned as he looked at Krystal,not knowing that it was her.

Krystal tried to push him back and struggle free from his grips but he was just far too strong for her to even move a single muscle.The girls immediately ran over to help Krystal as they could tell she needed help and before Minho could take the mask off of Krystal's head,the others immediately all pinned him down to the floor with Sulli and Victoria pinning both the arms and legs while Luna held him down to the ground,trying her best to not to make him move while Amber immediately did her work on his neck,making him unconscious and slowly his movements become lighter and lighter while his eyes began to feel heavier and heavier until he was completely unconscious.

''Oh my god!'' The girls all sighed heavily.

''This one was definitely hard work!'' Victoria groaned.

''He was so strong that I thought he was really going to beat Krystal up.'' Sulli was pleased that Minho was unconscious.

''Let's get this one back in the van as well girls come on!'' Luna called out and the girls,except Krystal,placed him in the van next to the boys.

''All down,none left!'' Amber cheered.

Krystal looked at Minho and walked near him,standing right in front of him and stared at his face.In some way she liked how his eyes looked at her,they were strong and defensive as if it would be ready to attack any minute like a true fighter.She placed her hand on his face and tapped it a few times to make sure he was asleep.

''What are you doing Krystal?'' The others asked.

''Doing what this jerk deserves.'' Krystal grabbed his hair and spun his head around aggressively as she glared at him. ''That's for hurting me like that back there!''

''And this is for all the times you were a stupid jerk to me!'' Luna grabbed Jonghyun's shirt and shook him aggressively. ''Stupid idiot!''

*I hope he's alright.* Amber looked at the wound that was on Key's head.

''Don't you want to give it a go Sulli?'' Luna asked. ''Taemin could sure use some of that anger of yours for being a shameless flirt.''

''Oh okay then.'' Sulli pushed Taemin to the other side. ''Is that how to show anger?''

''Oh Sulli!'' The others laughed at Sulli's innocent way of joining along.

''Don't you want to do something to Onew?'' Krystal asked Victoria.

''I'm fine.'' Victoria shook her head.

''Victoria can we all tell you something?'' Luna asked and Victoria nodded her head. ''Whatever the argument happened between you two,why don't you just let it go? Arguments happen during love ones but that's what makes them stronger.''

''Forgive him Victoria.'' Sulli agreed.

''He's seriously such a good guy to have,you're very lucky to get him.'' Amber nodded her head.

''And the best thing is that he loves you so much.'' Krystal smiled. ''Everytime I see him,he's always head over heels in love with you.''

Victoria blinked her eyes after she heard what Krystal had just said about the fact that Onew was head over heels in love with her.Was this true? Could it be that he is? Victoria sighed as this boyfriend-girlfriend ''relationship'' of theirs,which started out just as a deal with Onew admitting that he loves Victoria and begging for Victoria to give him a chance so he could help her get over the first love,her first boyfriend Calvin but now this was getting a bit more serious with the others informing her that Onew was head over heels in love with her,which was news to her.She sighed as she didn't know whether to believe it or not and to confirm it,she didn't know why but she felt like testing him to see if it was true or not seemed like the most sensible choice for her.Could this thought of hers maybe imply that Victoria,too,was falling for Onew or was this just another selfish decision of hers in order for Onew to be with her even though she thinks she doesn't necessarily loves him,what was going to happen now? 


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 49! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!


Thanks to this person who subscribed to the story!