Ordering our stuff!

You're being watched

A/N=

  1. Minnie-jung requested for MinStal,TaeLli and JongNa
  2. BBdaekey has requested for KeyBer and OnToria
  3. Taeminie12 has requested for TaeLli
  4. KryMinho has requested for MinStal
  5. Sullitaemin has requested for TaeLli
  6. Atie37 has requested for TaeLli
  7. Yengduong32 has requested for MinStal

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D


Taemin yawned as he strenched his arms and got out of his bed.He was just awake and he opened his bedroom door to get out.He went into the kitchen to help himself with breakfast.He was about to get the last toast when his hand touched with the other person's.He looked to see who it was and his smile immediately came.

''Hey Sul Sul!'' Taemin greeted.

''Sul Sul?'' Sulli asked as she took her hand away.

''That's your new nickname.'' Taemin replied. ''I see you're eager for me today.''

''Eager?'' Sulli repeated,not knowing what he meant.

''You just can't wait to have me eh? I see you tried to touch my hand just now.'' Taemin grinned.

''Yeah sure.'' Sulli sarcastically told. ''Anyway did you finish your homework?''

''Nope!'' Taemin lied.

''No? Why not?'' Sulli asked.

''I don't know the answers.'' Taemin shrugged his shoulders. ''Why are you so worried about it?'''

''I'm not!'' Sulli replied. ''I just wish you would be more responsible about your life!'

''You think I'm not?'' Taemin asked.

''Obviously not.'' Sulli gave him a look.

''I am so!'' Taemin argued and Sulli gave him a look again. ''Okay maybe you're right but you seem to care!''

''Yeah sure I really am worried!'' Sulli walked off and sat down on the dinner table.

''Where's the leaders?'' Key asked as he noticed only the leaders weren't on the table.

''Don't know!'' Everyone replied.

''AAAAAAAAAAA!'' Victoria ran out of her room.

''What? What happen?'' Everyone walked up to her.

''Onew..he...he...he....'' Victoria said as she remembered what just happened.

====FLASHBACK====

Both OnToria was peacefully sleeping with each other,Onew sleeping by sitting up and having his back against his door whilst Victoria was wrapping her arms around Onew with her head was buried on his chest.Victoria slightly moved her head while as she was starting to wake up.She opened her eyes and noticed that she wasn't on her bed.She looked up and saw Onew peacefully sleeping with her...She immediately stood up and grabbed Onew,awaking Onew at once.

''Why are you here?!'' Victoria angrily asked.

''W-W-What?'' Onew sleepy sturred as he was awoke.

''Why the hell are you in my room,with me?'' Victoria repeated.

''I had no other option but to sleep beside you.'' Onew told.

''What do you mean?'' Victoria asked.

''You were crying and I tried to calm you down then you slept so I had no other option but to sleep beside you.'' Onew explained. ''You were sleeping so peacefully that I couldn't disturb you.''

''So...so..you..me..sleeping...together?'' Victoria was shocked and Onew nodded his head.

''AAAAAAAAAA'' Victoria ran out of her room.

''Aish what a slow reaction.She should've screamed when she first woke up!'' Onew rolled his eyes.

====END OF FLASHBACK====

Everyone saw that Onew was getting out of Victoria's room and was surprised.

''Victoria why is Onew in your room?'' Krystal asked.

''That's what I have been trying to tell you!'' Victoria told.

''Nothing happened! We were just in one room sleeping together.'' Onew explained whilst crossing his arms.

''Sleeping together?!'' Everyone repeated.

''Sleeping BESIDE each other that's all.'' Onew corrected. ''She was crying and I tried to calm her down but in the process she just slept so I had nothing to do but to sleep beside her.That was the only way to stop disturbing her.''

''You took advantage of me!'' Victoria pointed her finger to Onew.

''I DID NOT!'' Onew shouted. ''You were the one that slammed yourself towards me,remember?''

Victoria thought and then remembered what had actually happened. '''Ooooooooohhhhh.''

''Yeah oh indeed!'' Onew rolled his eyes.

''Good morning rank A*'' Mr.Kim greeted.

''What's so good about this morning? It's a bad morning.'' Victoria told.

''Why do you say that Victoria?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''I had to see his face that's why.'' Victoria gave Onew a look.

''I had to see your face as well.'' Onew gave Victoria a look back.

''You're pathetic!'' Victoria said.

''So are you!'' Onew replied back.

''Anyway as promised,I told you that you can shop for this week's grocceries so head to the living room and turn the TV on.'' Mr.Kim ordered.

''We don't have a TV.'' Krystal said.

''We do now!'' Taemin told when they went to the living room and saw a plasma TV screen.

''Woah that's so cool now we can watch TV now right?'' Minho asked.

''Nope! I told you that there will be no access to the outside world for you all.'' Mr.Kim said.

''Okay I've turned the TV on...now what?'' Sulli asked.

The TV and a list came in on the screen.The TV screen had a list of foods that was written on the screen with the amount of points it contained.

Bread-50 Points per 5 packets

Milk-50 Point per 2 huge bottles

Nuts-70 Points per 10 packets

Eggs-60 Points per 36 eggs

Meats such as Chicken,Pork or Beef-100 Points per 5 kg

Noodles-100 Points per 1 kg

Soup-Any flavour-10 Points per can

Baking powder-10 points per tub

Baking sofa-10 points per tub

Sugar-Brown or white-20 points per packet

''Is that all the list?'' Onew asked.

''As you see there is a remote,you can press the next button to check the next list.'' Mr.Kim told.

Onew grabbed the remote and clicked the next button,everyone looked at the next list.

Cake mix-30 points per packet

Cocoa powder-50 points per tub

Flour-40 points per packet

Vanilla extract-5 points per small bottle

Biscuits-Any flavour-30 points per big packet

Sauces-such as soy sauce,ketchup and mayo-100 points for all of them

Butter-10 points per tub

Cheese-10 points per packet

Yogurt-10 points per yogurt

Coffee or tea bags-35 points per packet

Onew clicked the next button to view the next list.

Soft drinks-such as coke,sprite or fanta-30 points per 12 cans

Sports energy drinks-20 points per 2 bottles

Ice cream-Any flavour-30 points per tub

Pizza-Any flavour-35 points per 4 pizzas

Frozen french fries-20 points per packet

Oil-40 points per huge bottle

Pasta-25 points per packet

Rice-40 points per 1 kg

Fruits-Any fruits you want-30 points per 1 kg

Vegetables-Any vegetables you want-30 points per 1 kg

Onew clicked the next list to look at the last list.

Chocolate-20 points per packet

Candy-such as lollipops or gummy bears-30 points per packet

Chips-Any flavour-25 Points per packet

Seafood-Such as shrimps or fish-30 points per 1 kg

Cereal-50 points per 10 packets

Oatmeal-10 points per packet

Beans-10 points per 1 kg

Burger-30 points per 1 kg

Hot dogs-30 points per 1 kg

Gum-5 points per packet

''That's the last list so who wants what now?'' Onew looked at the gang and everyone soon gave orders to what they wanted.

Onew could not hear what anyone wanted since everyone was speaking at the same time.They were all shouting and pointing to the screen on what they want but Onew could just not stand the noise.

''SHUT UP!!'' Onew demanded and everyone did so. ''Thank you! I could not hear you all so please speak once at a time!''

''I want burger,french fries,candies,soft drinks and pizza!'' Key immediately told his order.

''Woah Woah Woah we only got 800 points not 8000!'' Onew sarcastically replied.

''I want to order something!'' Krystal raised her hand.

''Whatcha want?'' Onew asked.

''HEY How can they order?!'' Taemin asked.

''Because we want to order and we live here as well!'' Minho replied.

''But they were the reason we lost our wish! It will only be fair if they don't order.'' Taemin told.

''Hey hey hey that's not fair at all!'' Krystal argued.

''Taemin's right!'' Victoria agreed. ''Besides you two did say that you did say you will do ANYTHING right?''

''But we live here too and we will stay hungry!'' Minho whined.

''Well you two did say ANYTHING!'' Onew agreed.

''Great this is all your fault brat girl!'' Minho glared at Krystal.

''My fault?'' Krystal asked.

''First for the stupid super glue and now for saying you'll do anything! How was I in that plan?'' Minho asked.

''We had to get out by one way or the other.'' Krystal shrugged her shoulders.

''Great so because Minho and Krystal can't order,each of us have 100 points to spend!'' Victoria clapped her hands and everyone,except Minho and Krystal,cheered.

''So what do you all want to order from the first list?'' Onew,the leader,questioned.

''We need bread!'' Victoria informed.

''And milk!'' Luna nodded her head.

''Eggs are needed as well as Noodles!'' Amber told.

''How is noodles needed? Bread,Milk and Eggs are basic essentials but noodles aren't!'' Key argued.

''Oh yeah? And Burger,French Fries,Candies,Soft drinks and pizza are?'' Amber raised her eyebrow.

''Shut up!'' Key rolled his eyes.

''Aish I want to order chicken but it's too expensive!'' Onew whined.

''How much is 1 kg of chicken Mr.Kim?'' Victoria asked.

''You have to order it like how the list is showing you since your orders will last for a week!'' Mr.Kim informed. ''So you can order more things such as oatmeal since it's only a packet but things like chicken can only be ordered once or twice not by 1 kg!''

''How much do you want the chicken?'' Victoria asked.

''More than ever obviously!'' Onew told.

''100 points on 5 kg of chicken Mr.Kim!'' Victoria ordered.

''WHAT?!'' Everyone immediately stood up.

''100 points are taken from Victoria so now Victoria can't order.'' Mr.Kim announced.

''You really did that for me Victoria?'' Onew smiled.

''It's a way for me to say thank you!'' Victoria told.

''Awwww Victoria wasting her points for Onew!'' Everyone teased.

''Shut up!'' OnToria both glared at everyone.

''I would like you to take my points Victoria!'' Onew told.

''No,it's okay! I don't want it.'' Victoria replied.

''No please.Just take it as a way of thanking you!'' Onew said. ''Tell me what do you want?''

''Really?'' Victoria asked and Onew nodded. ''Okay I want bread,butter aaaannnddd what should I have? Coffee or tea?''

''Tea!'' Everyone told.

''Okay then I want bread,butter,tea bags and since there is only 5 points left then gum!'' Victoria ordered.

''Sir you heard her order!'' Onew smiled.

''100 points are taken from Onew so Onew can't order now!'' Mr.Kim announced.

''You should sacrifice your points for me as well!'' Taemin told.

''Me? Why?'' Sulli asked.

''It shows how much we both love each other that's why!'' Taemin replied.

''No thank you!'' Sulli shook her head. ''I want to order something now!''

''Sulli!'' Krystal whined.

''Yeah?'' Sulli asked.

''Order something for me please!!'' Krystal begged with her cute eyes.

''First tell me what is it that you want'' Sulli asked.

''Ice cream!'' Krystal pleaded.

''Wow it's pretty expensive you know!'' Sulli raised her eyebrow at Krystal.

''But you and I get along well right?'' Krystal pleaded.

''Fine fine but what flavour?'' Sulli asked.

''Chocolate!'' Krystal smiled. ''Thank you!''

''Hey no fair! Sulli can you order for me as well!'' Minho pleaded.

''Really?'' Sulli sighed.

''Just this once and I'll pay you back!'' Minho told. ''If it wasn't for Miss.Brat then I would have ordered things for myself.''

''What is it that you want?'' Sulli asked.

''Hey order for yourself!'' Taemin demanded. ''Poor Sul Sul is wasting her points!''

''Sul Sul?'' Everyone asked.

''It's a nickname I named for her!'' Taemin grinned. ''She's my cute girl!''

''I'm not your girl!'' Sulli shook her head.

''The more you deny the more it's true!'' Taemin chuckled.

''Anyway I want the sports drinks!'' Minho begged.

''Fine but you two owe me!'' Sulli said and MinStal both nodded their head. ''Okay now I only have 50 points left.I guess I'll have the vegetable pizza so that leaves me with only 15 points so I guess I can get the yogurt and the gum!''

''100 points are taken from Sulli so Sulli can't order now.'' Mr.Kim announced.

''Thank you Sulli!'' MinStal both thanked.

''Luna what should we order?'' Jonghyun asked.

''We?'' Luna asked.

''Let's order together! We'll have 200 points so we can order more stuff together.'' Jonghyun smiled. ''I also don't want you to miss your delicious cakes!''

''Are you sure you want to share your points with me?'' Luna asked.

''Of course!'' Jonghyun smiled. ''I want more of your delicious cakes!''

''Okay then we need cake mix,milk,white sugar,cocoa powder,flour and 2 Vanilla extracts,which will be exactly 200 points!'' Luna smiled.

''Woah that was quick!'' Jonghyun blinked his eyes at Luna.

''Both Jonghyun and Luna's points are taken so they both can't order!'' Mr.Kim announced.

''So it's only me,Sulli,Key and Amber left then!'' Taemin nodded his head.

''This is so unfair!'' Minho frowned. ''I could have order everything I wanted but noooo because of you I can't! This is ridiculous!''

''Hey let it go already!'' Krystal rolled her eyes.

''How?! If you hadn't used that stupid super glue on me then we would have never been stuck then we could have ordered anything we want!'' Minho nagged. ''Argh this is all your fault!''

''Calm down drama king!'' Krystal advised.

''I can't believe you used super glue! No wonder you're so dumb and stupid!'' Minho rolled his eyes.

''Hey sometimes words hurt you know!'' Krystal glared at Minho.

''I would like to have chocolate,eggs and the sports energy drinks!'' Amber ordered.

''100 points are taken from Amber so Amber can't order anymore.'' Mr.Kim announced.

''Tsk they are all fatty foods!'' Key rolled his eyes.

''They are not!'' Amber argued.

''Are so! Eggs are made of protein and Chocolate is made of sugar.Energy drinks are made of sugar so all of them are fatty foods!'' Key explained.

''Oh yeah? You wanted burgers,pizzas,chips and all that so aren't they all fat?'' Amber countered.

''Well I would have shared them to everyone.'' Key told.

''I bought the eggs and chocolates to share with everyone you moron.'' Amber told.

''How about the sports energy drinks?'' Minho was smiling.

''Yeah nice try but no!'' Amber told.

''Amber Liu is going to be fat!' Key laughed.

''Key Kim is going to die!'' Amber glared at Key.

''How? By you sitting on me with your enormous ?'' Key asked.

''I DO NOT HAVE A BIG ?!'' Amber shouted.

''Shut up you two!'' Victoria demanded.

''Well I'll have the burgers,chips,flour for Luna to make more cakes and then gum!'' Key ordered.

''100 points are taken from Key so Key can't order anymore!'' Mr.Kim announced.

''Hypocrite!'' Amber glared at Key.

''So Taemin whatcha want?'' Onew asked as he was the only one who didn't order.

''Sulli honey what do you want?'' Taemin asked.

''Me?!'' Sulli was confused.

''I decided to treat you today!'' Taemin smiled.

''Really? With all of your 100 points?'' Sulli asked.

''Well 50 rather than 100!'' Taemin told.

''Omo thank you!'' Sulli hugged Taemin.

''Score 1!'' Taemin smiled.

''YA we're just going to be friends okay!'' Sulli gave Taemin a look. ''Anyway I want fruits so strawberries and then 2 packets of oatmeals!''

''What?'' Taemin said. ''That isn't delicious to eat!''

''We have to eat healthy foods too!'' Sulli advised.

''Well I want French fries and mint ice cream!'' Taemin smiled.

''100 Points are taken from Taemin.'' Mr.Kim announced. ''Thank you for ordering and the items will be here soon.''

''This is so unfair!'' Minho sulked. ''I wish to order something!''

''What a whining loser!'' Krystal commented as she stood up.

''You're so dead Krystal!'' Minho told.

''Luna Luna!'' Jonghyun said.

''What is it?'' Luna asked.

''Please make some cakes when the items arrive!'' Jonghyun requested.

''So you can't help but miss my cakes eh?'' Luna smirked.

''Yeah! I miss them so much!' Jonghyun told. ''Haha I might need to kidnap you for the rest of your life so you can make more!''

*Eh?!* Luna looked at Jonghyun,who was laughing. ''What? NO ONE TALKS ABOUT KIDNAPPING LUNA PARK!''

Luna started to hit Jonghyun again.

''Ow!'' Jonghyun commented as usual.

''Hey Sul Sul!'' Taemin greeted.

''Hey!'' Sulli greeted back.

''So you are ready aren't you?'' Taemin asked.

''Ready for what?'' Sulli questioned.

''For our date!'' Taemin answered.

''WHAT?!'' Sulli's eyes went wide open. ''No!''

''I ordered the stuff for you so we can eat our items in private! You know just you and me,eating in private.'' Taemin winked.

''In your dreams!'' Sulli walked away.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 15! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter! 

Anyone has any request then please do tell me as I will fulfill your request! Request to me as many as moments as you would like and I promise to add them in the chapters :D


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!

 

 



I would also like to thank this amazing 1 person who upvoted this story!

Non Avatar
CrazyCreature25