Happy Wedding!

You're being watched

You all may start requesting again :D


A/N=

  1. Iceddprincess requested for MinStal
  2. Minstalshawol has requested for MinStal
  3. Kakatiny has requested for MinStal
  4. MinSoojung has requested for MinStal
  5. Apink-exo2288 has requested for MinStal
  6. Kryminho has requested for MinStal
  7. MinhoSmile has requested for MinStal

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D


Mr.Kim looked at Mr.Park with the report on his hand.

''We're finally here Park!'' Mr.Kim told. ''It's finally the grand finale of the roleplay week.''

''Yes sir!'' Mr.Park smiled. ''It's finally Minho and Krystal's turn now.''

''We left the best roleplay to the popular couple indeed.'' Mr.Kim nodded his head.

''Sir shall we start with the roleplay then?'' Mr.Park questioned.

''Have you set everything up Park?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''Yes sir!'' Mr.Park replied.

''Excellent!'' Mr.Kim smiled. ''Let's get started with the roleplay then.''

 

The 10 were already sat at the living room area.Sulli looked over at Taemin,who was sat next to Amber today,surprised that he didn't sit next to her as usual but she just shook her head,ignoring the fact.Minho glared at Krystal,who was doing the same to him,and growled at each other.Key pushed Amber to sit on the sofa whilst Amber was just rolling her eyes at his stupidity and immatureness.Luna was busy,hitting and smacking Jonghyun's head whilst Jonghyun was pouting and expressing his pain as usual.Victoria was just sitting on the sofa as relaxed as she could while Onew was busy,reading his book.

''Good morning rank A*!'' Mr.Kim greeted.

''Morning!'' The 10 greeted back.

''So yesterday we had Taemin and Sulli present us the lovely roleplay so now it's Minho and Krystal's turn!'' Mr.Kim smiled.

''Oh dear!'' MinStal both sighed.

''So are you two excited?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''Pffttt NO!'' Minho scoffed.

''Like I sure would be!'' Krystal sarcastically replied whilst crossing her arms.

''So let's rewind before getting to Krystal and Minho's roleplay.'' Mr.Kim reminded. ''First we had Amber and Key's roleplay which was the first date scene.''

''It was alright.'' Amber told.

''I've had better!'' Key scoffed,which made Amber glare at him.

''Then we had Victoria and Onew's roleplay which was about them meeting the parents,aunties and uncles and impressing them all.'' Mr.Kim reminded.

''It was fun.'' Victoria eye-smiled.

''Yeah I guess.'' Onew shruggled his shoulders.

''Then we had Luna and Jonghyun's roleplay which was about them taking care of you,8,who were all their kids.'' Mr.Kim reminded.

''Oh god how torturing it was!'' Luna groaned.

''I was in for a surprise.'' Jonghyun told. ''I never knew my wife was such a prankster like me as well.''

''Jeez I'm not your wife anymore.'' Luna stuck her tongue to Jonghyun.

''We'll be the prankster couple now!'' Jonghyun wrapped his arm around Luna.

''YA!'' Luna pushed Jonghyun away from her.

''Then we had Sulli and Taemin's roleplay where they had two roleplays rather than one.First the proposal and then the baby shower.'' Mr.Kim reminded again.

''It was good.'' Sulli nodded her head.

''I think because of me,that roleplay was the best of the week you know.'' Taemin arrogantly told.

''How arrogant.'' Sulli commented.

''Tsk get used to it babe!'' Taemin replied.

''Anyway so now we have Minho and Krystal's roleplay left to do!'' Mr.Kim smiled. ''Please make your way to your rooms everyone.''

 

Krystal lazily walked towards her room and lied down on the bed.She was a bit nervous for her roleplay as she tried hard to think...what could her roleplay be about?! She noticed that everyone's roleplay had a hint of romance in them and groaned.She didn't like the idea of her romance with Minho a good idea at all.She titled her head to the left and noticed a red card on her desk.She immediately stood up and grabbed the red card.She opened the card to see what was her hidden task.

Situation=Happy Wedding!

Get ready for the biggest roleplay of this week as you get ready to marry your one and only Minho!

''WHAT THE HELL?!'' Krystal immediately shouted at the top of her lungs. ''Oh my god?! So this...this..is why..we were last?! We get the roleplay of getting married?! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! No NO NO NO NO NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

Krystal immediately threw the card on the ground and lied down on the bed.

''I'm so not doing it! I don't care! I am so not getting married to some jerk!'' Krystal was stubborn.

Minho was just walking to his bedroom at his normal speed and he entered his bedroom to hear.....

''WHAT THE HELL?!'' Krystal's loud scream was so loud that he heard it from his bedroom,even when the door was closed.

Minho weirdly looked at his door and was about to open it but then he shook his head.

''Nahhh I'd rather not talk to that brat.She'll just annoy me.'' Minho decided not to talk to Krystal. ''I wonder what's up with her.''

Minho noticed the red card on his desk and grabbed it.He couldn't care less of what the roleplay was but he just wanted everything to be over and done with,to be honest.

Situation=Happy Wedding!

Get ready for the biggest roleplay of this week as you get ready to marry your one and only,Krystal!

''Uhmmmm.....WHAT?!'' Minho was speechless.

He finally understood why Krystal was shouting that loud.They were going to get married today...this roleplay was the biggest one indeed.

''No no no no NO!'' Minho was shaking his head and crossing his arms. ''I am so not doing that!''

 

Krystal was lying down on her bed when the rest of the girls all entered her room.

''Dum! DUM-DA-DUM-DUM-DUM-DA-DUM!'' The 4 girls all sang the wedding bells song as they entered the room.

''Get lost!'' Krystal took her pillow and covered her face with the pillow. ''I am so not doing this roleplay!''

''Come on Krystal!'' Victoria sighed.

''We all had to do ours!'' Luna told.

''Besides it's not that bad once you get started with it.'' Amber said.

''It's just for one day you know.'' Sulli replied.

''Really?! Are you all serious?!'' Krystal showed her poker face to her 4 elders. ''You are all saying that I should just get married to that creep and just go with the flow?! Uhm...NO! Krystal Jung isn't like that! I will only do the real thing with a really nice guy,not some rude jerk!''

''IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S A ROLEPLAY!'' The 4 all shouted.

''I DON'T CARE!'' Krystal shouted back.

 

''I'm not doing this!'' Minho angrily demanded.

''Well too bad you are!'' Onew replied.

''Besides we already did the hard part,which was dressing you up!'' Jonghyun chuckled as he looked at Minho,who was already wearing the black suit with the black bowtie.

''Let's just get you groom-perfect now!'' Key laughed whilst fixing Minho's hair.

''Hey!'' Minho tried to stop Key but then Taemin grabbed hold of Minho's hands.

''Not so fast Romeo!'' Taemin giggled. ''You're getting married today!''

''I don't want to get married!'' Minho groaned.

''Sorry to say you are through.'' The 4 all laughed.

''This is pathetic!'' Minho complained. ''I'm getting married to the one girl that I freakin' hate! I hate that damn girl.I hate her!!!!''

''Yeah we get it already.'' Onew rolled his eyes. ''Besides you only have to say it once for us to know that you hate her.''

''Besides it's not like she's the only girl you hate.'' Taemin said.

''Well she actually is!'' Minho answered. ''She actually is the only female I hate so much.''

''Alright just calm down!'' Key rolled his eyes. ''I'm sure your bride is also getting dressed up for the big day.''

''This is just so ridiculous! I mean we could have gotten a small roleplay like a first date or something like that but Nooooooo.We had to get the freakin' married one.'' Minho frowned.

''It's a bit bad at the start but trust me! Once you start the roleplay,it gets so much fun.'' Key told.

''You won't even realise when it had finished.'' Taemin informed.

''Yeah like in Mine and Luna's,we were both surprised that it finished so fast.'' Jonghyun said.

''So just have fun and get along with the flow.'' Onew advised.

''Have fun my foot!'' Minho grumbled.

 

''THIS IS SO NOT FAIR!'' Krystal shouted. ''YOU ALL HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT MY WILL!''

''Oh shut up already!'' Victoria demanded. ''You're going to be the bride no matter what!''

''I don't care if we have to take all your clothes off or take just a few! We are going to make you the bride no matter what.'' Amber agreed.

''Besides you look so beautiful to back out!'' Luna praised as she looked at Krystal,who was wearing a white wedding dress.

''Just smile and enjoy.'' Sulli smiled.

''Now it's time for your makeup Krystal!'' Victoria informed.

''Uhm...let me think about it before you start....NO,YOU ARE NOT PUTTING MAKEUP ON ME!'' Krystal yelled. ''OVER MY DEAD BODY YOU ARE!''

''Okay we didn't wanted to do this but I guess we have no choice.'' Victoria sighed. ''Girls GO!''

Sulli immediately grabbed Krystal's legs,Luna immediately grabbed Krystal's arms and pinned it behind her back,Amber grabbed Krystal's favourite teddy bear whilst Victoria just smiled at Krystal.

''Let us do your makeup and hair before Amber breaks your favourite teddy bear.'' Victoria threatened.

''You wouldn't dare!'' Krystal angrily said.

''Or would we?'' Amber chuckled. ''Wanna see us try?''

''NO NO!'' Krystal begged. ''I'll do it! I'll do this stupid roleplay! Just get this crap over and done with now!''

''That's like a good girl!'' Victoria brightly smiled. ''Now get ready for your amazing wedding experience,Miss.Krystal Jung or should we say Mrs.Krystal Minho Choi!''

''Yes we should call her that now!'' Amber,Luna and Sulli all giggled as well.

''Shut up!'' Krystal frowned.

 

''We're almost ready now!'' Key smiled. ''Now the girls are almost done as well then let's get this wedding started!''

''God help me.'' Minho whined.

''Shut up Minho!'' Onew replied. ''Besides it would be a new twist you know.''

''You two are always arguing so now we see the romantic side of Minho and Krystal!'' Jonghyun announced.

''Will there be love or will there be more than love?'' Taemin joined as well. ''I guess we'll see the epic romance between the two enemies....Holding hands,Expressing Love and Kissing will all be there!''

''DUDE SHUT UP!'' Minho yelled.

''But you will kiss her! That's what brides and grooms do in the real wedding as well.'' Onew told.

''Well I am not going to kiss her in the mouth!'' Minho told. ''Besides it's just a roleplay so I can just hug her...not that I want to even touch that annoying brat.''

''But you do want to touch her! You want to hold her in your arms and show your love to her.'' Jonghyun teased.

''Dude I am going to kick your if you don't shut up.'' Minho threatened.

 

''Okay the guys are all done so I guess we are too!'' Amber informed. ''Is Krystal ready now?''

''She sure is!'' Victoria flashed her smile since she was happy with her work.

The 4 elder girls all looked at the youngest one,dressed beautifully in her wedding dress with her hair and makeup perfectly done by Victoria,the eldest one.

''So...how do I look?'' Krystal asked.

''Oh my god Krystal?!'' Sulli was so happy.

''You..you...you...look so amazing!'' Amber was speechless.

''You look so beautiful! If Minho was here right now then he would faint and have his jaw dropped down to the ground!'' Luna teased.

''Where's the mirror? I wanna see!'' Krystal said.

''Here!'' Victoria gave the mirror to Krystal. ''So how is my work?''

''Wow I look so good!'' Krystal boasted. ''Well let's get this roleplay over and done with.Besides it is his good luck that I am chosen to be his bride or else he wouldn't even have the chance to look at me if we were outside.''

''Alright Alright let's get this wedding started.'' Victoria rolled her eyes.

 

Amber knocked on to Minho's bedroom door and entered inside.

''Wow Minho you look so handsome!'' Amber praised.

''I know right!'' Minho arrogantly flashed his smile at his reflection in the mirror. ''Besides you should tell me something I don't know.''

''So is Krystal ready?'' Onew asked.

''Yes she is done! Now let's get this wedding started.'' Amber replied.

''Aish let's get this over and done with besides it is his good luck that I,Minho Choi was chosen to be her groom or else she wouldn't even dare have the good luck to talk to me if we were outside.''

''Yeah shut up already.'' Onew rolled his eyes.

''Hey that's funny!'' Amber smiled. ''Krystal said the same thing about you!''

''Oooohhhh the bride and groom are so alike!'' Jonghyun teased.

''Like husband like wife!'' Taemin chuckled. ''It's a match made in heaven!''

''Shut up!'' Minho demanded. ''She just copies me everytime since she wants me so badly.''

 

Onew was already standing at the front of the living room,pretending that was the alter since Onew was the priest today.Victoria was the one,playing the piano so she started to play the wedding song.Minho walks out of his bedroom with Amber and Key.Minho walks down the aisle with Amber on his right whilst Key on his left.They are Minho's mom and dad.

''You are finally getting married!'' Amber smiled.

''He's finally a man!'' Key smiled as well.

''Hey?!'' Minho gave a look to Key.

''Sorry son!'' Key laughed.

''I'm glad you two are here with me.'' Minho happily said.

''Of course we'll be here.'' Amber replied. ''We wouldn't miss our son's wedding.''

''We love our son!'' Key agreed.

KeyBer and Minho all arrive at the front with Onew,already standing there.KeyBer both leaves and sits back down on the chairs while Minho sighed.He awaits for his bride,who was still inside.The next person to come out was Jonghyun,the best man for the wedding.He walks down the aisle then stands next to Minho.Then Luna came out of Krystal's bedroom.She walked down the aisle whilst leaving trails of flowers on the aisle.She stands on the right hand side,where Krystal should be standing.Now it was only the bride's turn left.

''Where is that girl?!'' Minho complained. ''She's pretty late for her wedding!''

''Relax!'' Jonghyun smiled. ''Girls need to have their time to look pretty for their wedding you know.''

''Everyone please stand up as the bride has arrived now.'' Onew,the priest ordered and everyone stood up.

Victoria played a soft and romantic song as TaeLli walked out of Krystal's bedroom whilst their arms were interlocked with Krystal's arms.Minho was really speechless as he looked at Krystal,who was looking so stunning.TaeLli walked with Krystal down the aisle as they were Krystal's parents.Everyone had their eyes on the bride,Krystal especially the groom Minho,who couldn't stop staring at her.

''Oh you look so beautiful.'' Sulli cried.

''Aigoo girls and their emotional times.'' Taemin shook his head in laughter. ''Anyway I hope you have a great time with Minho!''

''Thanks!'' Krystal smiled.

TaeLli all arrived at the aisle and smiled at the groom,Minho and Minho smiled back at TaeLli.

''Take care of her!'' Taemin advised.

''I will.'' Minho nodded his head.

TaeLli both sit at their chairs and Minho gets off the aisle to greet his bride.

''You look beautiful.'' Minho praised.

''Thank you!'' Krystal smiled. ''You look so handsome as well.''

''You ready for this?'' Minho asked as he sighed.

''I guess I am but are you?'' Krystal asked back.

''I am!'' Minho held Krystal's hands and they both stood at the alter,where Onew was standing.

MinStal both stood at the alter,smiled at each other and sighed as their first wedding.Yes it isn't real but the emotions,the atmosphere and the experience was definitely like it was their first wedding.Even if they didn't get married to each other in real life,this wedding really did feel like their first wedding was with each other.

''Let us begin! Dearly beloved we are gathered here today,to join this man and this woman in the bonds of holy matrimony.We shall now proceed to the vows.The Groom may begin!'' Onew announced.

''What vows? I haven't e--'' Minho was interrupted when Jonghyun handed him a piece of paper that had vows written in it. ''Oh thanks Jonghyun anyway I shall begin my vows now.''

''Here is yours!'' Luna handed Krystal a piece of paper that had vows written in it.

''Thank you!'' Krystal thanked.

''Krystal the first time we met,I didn't know what to say or think.I guess I was secretly in love with you but I continued to fight with you so I can,at least,have the chance to communicate with you.I always loved you! Your beauty,your heart and your mind all inspire me to be the best person I can ever be! I promise to love you for eternity,respect you,honour you,be faithful to you and share my life with you.This is my solemn vow!'' Minho read out.

''Good so now the bride may begin her vows.'' Onew announced.

''Minho the first time I met you,I honestly hated you so much that I didn't even wanted to see you but who knew fate had planned us together.The more I met you,the more I understood there was another Minho,the Minho that I never knew but later fell in love with.I realised that I had always loved you too even if we fought,those fights were meaningful and special to me! Together we will create a home that will become a part of one another.I vow to help create a life that we can cherish and will always aspire for your love for me! This is my solemn vow.'' Krystal read out.

''Awwwwwwwwwwww!'' The other 8 all happily said.

''Do you,Minho Choi take Krystal Jung as your bride and agree to help her in not only happiness but in sickness and health?'' Onew asked.

''I do!'' Minho replied.

''And do you,Krystal Jung take Minho Choi as your husband and agree to help him in not only happiness but in sickness and health?'' Onew asked.

''I do!'' Krystal replied.

''May I have the rings now?'' Onew ordered.

Jonghyun gave the ring to Minho and Luna gave the ring to Krystal.Minho then placed the ring on Krystal's index finger whilst Krystal did the same.

''By the power in me,I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride!'' Onew announced.

Minho lifted Krystal's veil and looked at her gorgeous face.MinStal both blinked their eyes at each other whilst awaiting for the kiss.He wasn't going to kiss her in the lips so he leaned in closer and kissed her on the cheek.Krystal leaned in closer and kissed him back on the cheek as well.The others all clapped their hands and cheered for the newly wedded couple.Krystal looked at the 4 elder girls,who were all smiling at her whilst they were ready.

''THROW THE BOUQUET!'' They all screamed.

''Alright Alright!'' Krystal laughed and then threw the bouquet of flowers in the air.

Luna,Victoria,Amber and Sulli all ran up in the air to get the bouquet of flowers in their hands,surprising their 4 other partners.

''Jeez that crazy over a bouquet of flowers?'' Jonghyun asked.

''I know right!'' Onew agreed. ''I mean it's not like it's real.''

''I didn't know they were that eager to get married.'' Key commented.

''Well who's going to get it?'' Taemin questioned.

Since Victoria was the eldest and most competitive out of the 4,she grabbed the bouquet as tight as she could so she was the winner.

''YES! DON'T MESS WITH ME ERS!'' Victoria shouted in joy.

''Good luck Onew!'' The 3 all patted Onew's back.

''YA!?'' Onew glared at the 3.

''Taking care of a competitive wife like that!? Man that's hard.'' Taemin told.

''Besides she is the leader of the girls as well so handle her bossiness.'' Jonghyun nodded his head.

''Don't make a mess or else she will force you to clean it!'' Key chuckled.

 

Minho walked with Krystal to her bedroom.They both entered the room and sighed.

''Well I guess this is it!'' Krystal smiled.

''Yeah I guess it is.'' Minho agreed. ''It wasn't that bad to be honest.''

''Yeah I actually liked it.'' Krystal told.

''Good night!'' Minho waved bye.

''Good night!'' Krystal did the same.

Minho walked out of Krystal's bedroom and closed the door to his bedroom.He sighed as he changed into his normal clothes.

''Wow what a long day.'' Minho said.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 22! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!