What do you want from me?

You're being watched

A/N=

  1. MinhoSmile has requested for MinStal and OnToria
  2. Shawol0912 has requested for MinStal
  3. Iceddprincess has requested for MinStal
  4. Niki-Niko has requested for TaeLli
  5. KrystalSuzy has requested for MinStal
  6. Sullitaemin has requested for TaeLli
  7. Krysull has requested for MinStal
  8. MinStalshawol has requested for MinStal and OnToria
  9. Fx920927 has requested for MinStal and KeyBer
  10. YGfangirlshineeffect has requested for OnToria and TaeLli
  11. MinSoojung has requested for MinStal and OnToria
  12. Kakatiny has requested for MinStal
  13. Soshexo129 has requested for OnToria and JongNa
  14. Fxshirley has requested for TaeLli
  15. Taeminie12 has requested for TaeLli and KeyBer
  16. Affxtions has requested for MinStal and JongNa
  17. Dhedho has requested for MinStal and TaeLli
  18. Shinssul has requested for TaeLli
  19. Kryoon9490 has requested for MinStal
  20. Brave_Heart has requested for TaeLli
  21. Kryminho has requested for MinStal
  22. Atie37 has requested for TaeLli
  23. Sherlocklove has requested for MinStal,OnToria and KeyBer
  24. OrangeHolic has requested for TaeLli
  25. TaeJinLover has requested for TaeLli
  26. Misscookies13 has requested for MinStal

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D


Onew cleared his throat as he sat down on the table like the father of the family would do so.All eyes were on him as everyone realised the mature father figure of the group was well again.

''You're back Onew!'' Everyone clapped their hands.

At the opposite side of Onew,which was at the other end of the table,Victoria sat down on the table like the mother of the family would do so.She definitely made sure all the food were ready on the table before sitting down.

''I guess everyone is here so let's start!'' Key spoke.

''I wish to speak about something.'' Onew secretly looked at Victoria before looking at the others.

''About what?'' Everyone else questioned.

''Love!'' Onew replied,which made everyone to look at him especially Victoria as she knew this was going to be about her.

''What about it?'' Jonghyun questioned.

''Are you in love with Victoria?'' Minho chuckled.

''Maybe you want to tell her indirectly right?'' Key winked.

''The first couple of this group is the mother and father of the group!'' Taemin pointed out.

''Well it's not about me and I'm not in love with anyone but I just wish to question what do we feel when we're in love!'' Onew asked while Victoria stared at him.

''How do we feel? I don't really know.'' Sulli shrugged her shoulders.

''We get happy or something.'' Krystal didn't know what to reply.

''Well I see people who are in love are happy when that person they are in love with,are happy.'' Key pointed out.

''I guess you can't really stop staring at their face when you love them since even one second of their face is a gift.'' Amber told.

''W-What?'' Taemin coughed.

''What?'' Everyone looked at Taemin.

''That's how love happens isn't it? You can't stop thinking about them and when you look at them,you can't stop looking at them.'' Amber explained.

''Tsk! What rubbish! There is no such thing as love!'' Taemin scoffed.

''Love is a dangerous thing! It can give you a lot of happiness but can also give you a whole ton of pain!'' Victoria replied as she looked down on the ground.

''Care to explain even more?'' Onew smirked as he hit the bulleyes,which was to make Victoria get involved with the conversation.

''Excuse me!'' Victoria quickly went to her bedroom and slammed the door,without looking at any of the others.

''What's with her?'' Everyone questioned as they looked at each other while Onew sighed and nodded his head.

 

The 10 were all at their classroom,sitting down on their desk and getting on with their school work.

*Love is a dangerous thing! It can give you a lot of happiness but can also give you a whole ton of pain!* That sentence echoed inside Onew's head as he glanced at Victoria. ''Song Qian.''

''Yes?'' Victoria looked at Onew.

''Are you okay?'' Onew looked at Victoria with concern.

''Yeah.'' Victoria looked away and concentrated on her work.

*I'm sorry if I'm bringing you more hurtful memories but I just want to help you Song Qian...that's all!* Onew sighed as he concentrated on his work.

*There is no such thing as love!* Taemin scoffed as he wrote something on his book.

''Are you okay?'' Sulli asked.

''Yeah.'' Taemin replied.

''You have been coughing for a while.'' Sulli pointed out.

''I'm alright..you don't need to worry about me.'' Taemin told but then smiled as he looked back at Sulli. ''Why are you worried about me?''

''M-Me?'' Sulli asked. ''No no! I'm not worried..I was just curious.''

''Do you like me Sulli Choi?'' Taemin teased.

''You're just my good friend!'' Sulli smiled.

*Friend? Tsk not good enough.* Taemin rolled his eyes.

''You seem to know quite a bit about love.'' Key commented.

''Huh?'' Amber looked at Key.

''I said you seem to know quite a bit about love.How did that happen?'' Key questioned.

''I don't know.'' Amber shrugged her shoulders.

''Have you been in love before or are you in love?'' Key got interested.

''Me? Nah! I'm not interested in emotional matters like love.'' Amber shook her head.

''Not surprised.A tomboy like you wouldn't get interested in those matters!'' Key replied.

*You can't stop staring at their face when you're in love with them!* That sentence echoed inside Luna's head like crazy. *What's happening with me? What are you doing Luna? Why are you even thinking about this?*

Luna looked at her right to see Jonghyun pushing his cheek closer to Luna.

''Come on! Come on!'' Jonghyun said as he pushed his face closer to Luna,making her blush.

''Huh?'' Luna blinked her eyes as she looked at Jonghyun's cheek.

''Come on already!'' Jonghyun sighed as he kneeled down.

*K-K-K-Kiss!?* Luna gulped her saliva as she hesitated.

''Aish come on already!'' Jonghyun angrily demanded.

Little did Luna know that Jonghyun was actually trying to reach for his pencil that was under-neath Luna's chair...he was on his knees,trying to get his pencil while his face,unknowingly,was extremely close to Luna's lips.

*Aish why can't I get my darn pencil?! Are my arms that short?* Jonghyun sighed. ''I said come on already!''

''FINE!'' Luna angrily grabbed Jonghyun's face and planted her kiss onto his cheek.

Everyone,who turned around to see why Luna was shouting,were shocked to see Luna giving Jonghyun a kiss on his cheek while Jonghyun immediately froze as he stared at Luna with his big wide shocked eyes.Luna angrily looked at Jonghyun as she crossed her arms.

''Y-Y-You...k-k-kissed m-me?'' Jonghyun touched his cheek as he looked at Luna.

''Luna kissed Jonghyun?!'' Everyone gasped.

''Don't you act so innocent you!'' Luna scolded as she pointed her finger at Jonghyun.

''M-Me? What did I do?'' Jonghyun blinked his eyes.

''You kept pushing your cheek towards me and kept saying come on come on! You were the one that really wanted me to kiss you so I don't know why but I did it! Happy now!'' Luna crossed her arms as she glared at Jonghyun.

''M-Me?'' Jonghyun pointed at himself.

''Yes you! Don't act so innocent you liar!'' Luna taunted.

''But I was trying to reach for my pencil that was under-neath your chair.'' Jonghyun informed as he pointed to his pencil.

Luna looked under-neath her chair and was shocked to see a pencil under her chair...

*That means I kissed him for no reason?! I-I KISSED HIM?! WHAT?!!!???????* Luna's eyes went wide open. ''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!''

Luna ran out of the classroom while everyone just stood still as they watched Luna run out.

''Jonghyun!'' Everyone,including the teacher,teased and chuckled at the embarrassed Jonghyun.

''......'' Jonghyun stayed silent as he tried to concentrate back to his work.

 

''YA!'' Amber exclaimed when Key slapped her in the head. ''What was that for?''

''You deserved it!'' Key replied.

''Because?'' Amber raised her eyebrow.

''For a lot of reasons to be honest..You're annoying,you're rude,you're mean,you're also c--OW?!'' Key exclaimed when Amber slapped him back.

''You deserve them too then!'' Amber stuck her tongue out.

''You're so annoying!'' Key stuck his tongue out.

''So are you!'' Amber glared at Key.

''You tomboy!'' Key ruffled Amber's hair.

''YA Don't touch my hair!'' Amber walked away from Key.

 

Onew slowly stepped inside Victoria's room and as expected,saw her crying her heart out as she had her knees close to her chest while her head was buried between her two long arms.Onew felt sorry for her...because of him,she was reminded of the pain something had caused her before but what is it! He wanted to know so he could do his best to help her feel better.He didn't know why but he seemed more worried and concerned about Victoria then he was about her before.He couldn't hear her wimp nor shed another tear so he quickly pulled her up.

''O-O-Onew?'' Victoria was surprised.

Onew angrily pulled Victoria into his embrace and tighten it as tightly as he could.He wanted her to feel secure and safe in his arms.He wanted her to feel like he was the only one that she could trust and that he would do anything to make her happy again.Victoria continued to cry while Onew patted her back.

''O-O-Onew.'' Victoria cried.

''Shhhhhhhh! I wouldn't say anything to you right now so just cry as much as you want!'' Onew caressed Victoria's head as he calmed her. ''I'll just be here,listening to your unspoken words! I hope that one day you'll realise that I am the one that you can share your problems with since like I said,I'll always be there for you!''

Victoria placed her hands on Onew's chest and grabbed him while crying her heart out.She was reminded of that the fact that she was nothing but an unloved,unlucky and unwanted person.She was reminded of the fact that no matter where she went,she would always cause misery and pain to everyone.She was reminded that emotions such as love and happiness as died for her a long time ago.

*Why am I such an ominous curse? Why me? WHY?* These questions had always been on Victoria's mind for as long as she could have remembered.

 

''Taemin-ah!!!'' Sulli greeted with her happy face as she stood in front of Taemin.

''What?'' Taemin cooly replied as he placed his hands in his pockets.

''I made some homemade sweets so would you like to try it?'' Sulli questioned.

''Sure I guess!'' Taemin replied and ate one of the sweets.

''Is it good?'' Sulli happily questioned as she leaned her face a little closer.

''Hey what are you doing?!'' Taemin jerked his head back.

''Eh?'' Sulli innocently said. ''I..I..d-didn't do anything.''

*What?! I..I..WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU TAEMIN?!* Taemin angrily asked himself and stormed into his bedroom. ''OH MY GOD!''

''Huh?'' Sulli blinked her eyes as she watched Taemin storm off. ''What did I do?''

 

Jonghyun knocked on Luna's door and slowly walked inside.

''YOU!'' Luna angrily pointed her finger at Jonghyun as she saw him. ''What are you doing here?!''

''I just came to say hey!'' Jonghyun waved his hand.

''Don't you hey me Jonghyun!'' Luna placed her hands on her hips. ''You made a fool out of me!''

''Me?! You were the one who kissed me!'' Jonghyun defended.

''YA STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DAMN KISS!'' Luna was extremely embarrassed.

''You kissed me so what?'' Jonghyun chuckled. ''Your lips are quite soft! It felt nice.''

''.........'' Luna froze as she stared at Jonghyun. *Is this jerk seriously?! What does he want with me?!*

Luna was confused as to what Jonghyun wanted from her? Does he joke around with her as a friend or does he have some feelings about her?

''Luna!'' Jonghyun slightly pushed Luna as he laughed. ''You keep staring into space nowadays,is everything alright?''

''M-M-Me?'' Luna asked. ''I MEAN GET OUT OF MY ROOM!''

''Shhhh don't shout!'' Jonghyun tried to calm Luna down.

''NO I SAID G---'' Luna was interrupted when....

Jonghyun sighed as he had no other choice.He pushed Luna against the wall and covered with his hand,surprising Luna as she stood still and stared at his eyes.She continued to stare at his gorgeous brown orbs,which always seemed to twinkle whenever he smiled.

*What is going on with you Luna? Why are you thinking like this about him?* Luna questioned herself as to why she kept thinking differently about Jonghyun ever since day 1.

The rest of the boys were more of her friend or brother type of boy to her but when it is about Jonghyun,he just didn't seem the same.He was looked differently by Luna but why? Why was he looked differently? There was no difference on the way Luna interacted with the other boys so what made her look at Jonghyun like this?

''Sorry!'' Jonghyun apologised as he slowly took his hand away while Luna looked away. ''I didn't wanted to hurt you but I just didn't wanted you to scream.I'm sorry if I hurted you in any way anyway I'll go to my room now.''

Jonghyun smiled at Luna,who was looking at her right hand side as he made his way out of her bedroom.Luna sighed as she threw her body onto her bed and grabbed a pillow close to her chest.

''What do you want from me,you stupid skinship loving jerk?'' Luna questioned.

 

Krystal got out of her bedroom as she was thirsty.She drank a glass of water and was about to make her way back to her bedroom when a certain sight caught her eye.Krystal walked up to the living room and saw Minho,cutely sleeping on the sofa while saliva was dripping out of his mouth.

''Silly Minho!'' Krystal quietly chuckled.

Krystal reached out for a napkin and slowly sat next to Minho.She tried to wipe the saliva off of his face but Minho kept moving around.After trying not to wake Minho up for a long time,Krystal gave up and held Minho's head,slowly waking him up.Minho opened his eyes to see Krystal wiping his saliva with determination and focus on her face.

''Krystal?'' Minho spoke.

''I'm almost done!'' Krystal told as she continued to wipe Minho's saliva.

Krystal tried to brush off the hair strand off her face but the darn thing kept falling onto her face.Krystal cutely tried to blow her hair strand away but it was still no use.Minho slowly took his hand and gently brushed her hair strand off her face.MinStal both looked at each other as they froze for a few seconds before Krystal cleared and stood up.

''I..er..gotta go now.'' Krystal uneasily said then quickly walked in her bedroom and closed the door while Minho sat on the sofa and stared at the ground.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 33! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter! 

 

Onew stays with the heartbroken Victoria,KeyBer are back to teasing each other and hitting each other again,Luna is confused about Jonghyun,Taemin is acting weird with Sulli while MinStal share a short sweet moment at the end.

Anyone has any request then please do tell me as I will fulfill your request! Request to me as many as moments as you would like and I promise to add them in the chapters :D


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!

 


I would also like to thank this amazing person who upvoted this story