I know part 1

You're being watched

A/N=

  1. Minstal9194 has requested for MinStal and OnToria
  2. Kryminho has requested for MinStal
  3. Moyamoyo has requested for KeyBer
  4. MinstalLuvers_94 has requested for MinStal
  5. Amiisiltya has requested for MinStal
  6. Cutiekoala has requested for MinStal,KeyBer and JongNa

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D


A/N=Hey guys! I decided to make this chapter shorter and fast forward the story a bit and my health is a bit bad so this will be the first part of the two chapter mini-plot!


The gang all rushed to the place after getting off the van that took them to the event where the party was going to be held.Emotions of excitement and happiness occured in most of the gang's bodies,delighted to know what was in store of them in the celebration while two people weren't that excited as the others.One was Key that obviously felt happy with the party but the thought of cleaning everything up in the big place was quite daunting to him and the other was Amber who still couldn't stop thinking as to why Key sacrificed his win and what the reason could be for him to do such a thing.

''Party!'' Taemin's screaming made Amber come back to reality.

''And food!'' Jonghyun rushed over to the table that had food in it.

''There's a barbecue grill too!'' Onew walked over to the grill.

''What should we cook?!'' Minho looked around.

''There's a box full of chicken that's been marinated!'' Victoria grabbed the box.

''Chicken!?'' Onew's eyes immediately went to the box as he felt excited.

''Oh boy here we go again!'' The others all rolled their eyes with the expected.

''Luna there's a pool at the corner!'' Sulli pointed to the pool that was unseen.

''Let's go there!'' Luna smiled as she ran with Sulli to the pool.

Sulli and Luna saw the pool that looked like it was extremely clean,making them excited as they ran to the edge of the pool and jumped right into it.Sounds of laughter and giggles could be heard from their mouth as they enjoyed the sight of each other's damp hair against their faces.

''Let's swim to the corner!'' Luna suggested.

''I can't wait to see how big this pool is!'' Sulli agreed.

The girls swam to the corner of the pool that was quite far away from the entrance of the pool and decided to relax as they floated on the water,just looking at the bright sunny sky with the cute white clouds passing by in certain shapes and sizes but then their attention was interrupted when they heard two loud sounds of laughter and talking that could be expected from these two.

''Wait up!'' Taemin yelled.

''You're too slow!'' Jonghyun roared in laughter as he dove into the pool.

''WOO HOO!'' Taemin jumped into the water as well.

Luna and Sulli looked at each other with slightly wide eyes since they realised how awkward it might be if the two boys swam to their side and saw them looking like a bit of a mess hence making them to swim to the other corner and hopefully swim to the entrance of the pool without being seen or caught by them.

''Now hurry!'' Luna whispered as she swam to the other side.

''I'm coming!'' Sulli whispered back as she swam behind Luna.

Jonghyun immediately glanced to the other end of the pool when he heard sounds of water being splashed,making him to go swim to the other end as quietly as he could.

''Hey whatcha---'' Taemin was interrupted.

''Shhhhhh!'' Jonghyun shook his head before looking back at him. ''Just listen to that!''

Taemin swam near to where Jonghyun was and heard sounds of water being splashed around hence making him interested in seeing what that was.

''Let's go!'' Taemin whispered to him.

''Come on!'' Jonghyun nodded his head as he swam quietly to see what was going on.

The two boys hid around the corner of the pool that was close to where the girls were and saw Luna and Sulli trying to whisper to each other and looking back and front to see when exactly should they get out of the pool.The two boys looked at each other before they got an evil idea of playing a prank on them.They immediately swam underwater and pulled the two girls' legs as they swam to the other direction,making them to fall into the water.

''ARGH!?'' The two girls immediately glared at the laughing boys when they were finally released.

''You guys should have seen your own faces!'' Jonghyun pointed at them.

''The way they were so scared!'' Taemin mocked their faces that were terrifed back then.

''You two are so idiotic!'' Sulli frowned.

''We could have died due to the water getting into our bodies!'' Luna hissed at them.

''I hate you guys!'' Sulli glared at them.

''Let's get away from these idiots!'' Luna agreed as she swam away from them.

''Count me in!'' Sulli swam after Luna.

''We were only joking.'' Taemin stuck his tongue out to them.

''It's a nice weather!'' Jonghyun stretched his arms before getting his shirt out.

''I agree!'' Taemin threw his shirt out to the edge after he too got it out.

''Girls wait up!'' Jonghyun swam towards them.

''No need to follow us!'' The two girls were annoyed with them.

''Oh come on we were only joking!'' Taemin swam as fast as he could to stop Sulli from swimming ahead.

Sulli could feel her cheeks burning up with her eyes extremely wide over the fact that Taemin was shirtless in front of her.

''Why are you shirtless?!'' Sulli immediately turned around.

''Don't tell me you're excited over this?'' Taemin chuckled.

''I don't like you!'' Sulli swam away from him.

Taemin immediately ran in front of her and stopped her. ''Now that's a lie! We both know what you feel for me!''

Sulli stared at Taemin as she felt a bit scared over the fact that she could have been quite transparent and clear over her emotions for him,something that she didn't want him to exactly know since she too wasn't quite sure what she felt for him.She knew that something was there for him for sure but was that something a good something or a bad something and if she felt something for him then was it a good thing for her or a case of her getting her heart broken for liking a bad boy.

Taemin clicked his fingers in front of her. ''Did you go to La La Land or something?''

''I don't know!'' Sulli wanted to be away from him hence making her to get out of the pool.

''What's with her?'' Taemin raised his eyebrow as he watched her walk off.

Luna turned around to find that Sulli was no where near her,making her surprised since she was right there with her a second ago.

''Eh?! Where did she go?'' Luna asked herself.

''She went to the other side with Taemin!'' A voice behind her answered.

''You again!?'' Luna sighed however didn't turn around to look at him.

''Yes it's me!'' Jonghyun jumped in front of her,surprising her.

Luna was shocked to see Jonghyun's pale skin since he was shirtless in front of her and that was the first time she saw him like this.Luna looked at his chest and glanced all the way down to his abs,quite surprised that he had abs in the first place but as she had noticed he had some abs,she wasn't going to lie when she said that she found it quite attractive.The abs that looked quite rock-hard and defined definitely caused her to think of him in a more ier image then she had but before she could think about him deeper,she realised what she had been thinking and immediately turned around as she tried to control herself.

*What in the world were you just thinking Luna?!* Luna groaned to herself as she threw her face between her two palms.

''What's wrong?'' Jonghyun tapped her shoulder.

''What's it to do with you?!'' Luna rudely replied.

''Woah alright!'' Jonghyun was surprised with the outbrust he had received just then. ''I was just asking anyway come on! Let's swim ahead!''

''I need to go so bye!'' Luna tried to jump out of the pool however she could find herself slipping.

''If you need help then just say so!'' Jonghyun swam and stood behind her.

Jonghyun immediately lifted Luna's legs up so that she could get out of the pool but things became awkward for him as he blinked his eyes over the fact that Luna's was quite close to his face,making him to look away as he got embarrassed with the close up.

''Thanks!'' Luna briefly spoke to him before rushing away from him.

*That was quite awkward.* Jonghyun ruffled his hair,trying to forget the weird scene.

 

Minho looked over to find Krystal pulling Amber,who looked a bit quiet and into her thoughts to really concentrate on what Krystal was rambling to her about.

''What's going on?'' Minho questioned.

''Krystal was pulling Amber for something.'' Key noticed the scene too.

''Amber doesn't want to play a game with me!'' Krystal whined like a child.

''Leave her alone brat girl.'' Minho shook his head at her.

''Why do you always say that about me!'' Krystal gave him a death glare.

''Why don't we play it together then!'' Key pulled Amber,who was quite surprised with the certain pull.

''What's the game?'' Minho asked.

''Hit the pinata!'' Krystal clapped her hands.

The three all looked up to see an orange pinata that was up in the air,making them to think exactly how they should hit this.

''It looks pretty easy!'' Minho grabbed the bat.

''WAIT!'' Krystal stopped him. ''Who says you aren't wearing a blindfold?''

''Blindfold?'' Minho blinked his eyes before Krystal placed it over his eyes. ''What the?!''

''Now you play!'' Krystal laughed after she spun him around a few times. ''Let's see how good of an athlete you really are now!''

Minho tried to control his composure after being spun around like that then held the bat as tight as he could with his hands wrapped around it.

*All you have to do is try to hit it!* Minho tried to hit the pinata.

''MISSED!'' Krystal yelled,grabbing the bat off his hands.

Minho took the blindfold off as he glared at Krystal.

''Why don't you do one better then!'' Krystal felt the blindfold was over her eyes.

After Minho spun her around a few times,he laughed as he watched Krystal struggling to walk properly.

''These two childish kids!'' Victoria shook her head before she got back to getting the marinated chicken.

Victoria carefully got the chicken and placed it on the grill whereas Onew watched her place the chicken pieces on the grill and chuckled,making Victoria to glare at him as to what he found so funny.

''Sometimes I wonder what else you can do that makes you so adorable?'' Onew titled his head.

''You really like cheese don't you?'' Victoria crossed her arms.

''Cheese?'' Onew titled his head.

''You say a lot of cheesy things!'' Victoria shook her head as she rolled her eyes.

''You like it don't you?'' Onew grinned at her. ''Come on Victoria!''

''Shut up!'' Victoria glared at him again.

Amber observed the sweet argument of the couple and couldn't help but be a little jealous over it.She wished someday she could get someone to love her and like that,slightly wondering as to when she could experience it all for herself.

''Amber?'' Amber felt her cheeks blush when she heard her crush call her name. ''Drink?''

Key held a drink in front of her.

''Thank you.'' Amber gave him a light smile.

Amber pulled her hand to grab the can that Key was holding and mistakenly held his hand instead of the can,making her to widen her eyes as she looked at him who looked at her hand before looking back at him.

''I-I'm sorry!'' Amber immediately looked away as she pulled her hand back.

Key noticed how Amber looked so panicky and scared,making him slightly curious as to why she was acting like this.I mean it was nothing but a small mistake that she shouldn't think too much into.Now that he noticed,Amber has been acting quite weird ever since they've been in France,being so quiet and shy nowadays which made him wonder as to what it could be that changed her like this.

''Are you okay?'' Key squinted his eyes at her.

''Yeah.'' Amber walked away.

*T-That was weird.* Key mentally made a note.

Key's attention suddenly went over to Minho,who was laughing as he ran whereas behind him was Krystal,who was yelling at him and chasing him with a bat in her hands.

''Get back over here!'' Krystal yelled at the top of her lungs.

Minho smirked as he stood at the edge of the pool,waiting for Krystal to run towards him to which she did but before Krystal could grab hold of him or hit him with the bat,Minho moved out of the way which made Krystal fall into the pool of water.

''Argh?!'' Krystal glared at Minho,who was laughing and pointing at her.

''This is the funniest thing I've seen!'' Minho chuckled.

''Argh I hate you!'' Krystal angrily got out of the pool and stormed away.

Minho blinked his eyes as he felt awkward over the way Krystal just stormed off,making him wonder if he crossed the line or not.

''Go after her!'' Key pushed the towel to Minho's chest. ''Go!''

''Argh fine.'' Minho sighed.

Minho quickly walked towards the direction he saw Krystal walk off to and there he saw the young girl grumbling to herself as she sat down on the corner and tried to get water out of her hair by squeezing her hair.

''I'm going to kill that jerk when I get my hands on him!'' Minho heard her curse.

''Hey!'' Minho gave her an uneasily smile.

''Why are you here?!'' Krystal frowned.

''Towel?'' Minho held it.

''Give me that!'' Krystal stood up to him and snatched it off her hands.

''Little angry monster.'' Minho teased.

''Shut up!'' Krystal hissed.

''Alright let me try to help you.'' Minho grabbed the towel and placed it on Krystal's head.

''What are you---'' Krystal was interrupted.

''Let me help.'' Minho replied.

Minho lightly wrapped her head with the towel before shaking her head whereas Krystal watched him,slightly admiring how he was helping her.She could feel her emotions getting higher as if the interaction was getting the best of her.

''Done!'' Minho's voice got her back to reality.

''Thanks!'' Krystal gave him a small smile.

 

Before the gang knew it,the day had came to an end which might one thing for a fellow member.

''CLEAN UP!'' The gang all yelled as they laughed at Key.

Key observed the place and to his surprise,he didn't find the place to look as bad as he expected it to look.I mean sure there was a mess here and there but that was about it.It looked quite easy and quick for him to get over his dreadful task that he was not that happy about.

''Alright we'll all go home then.'' Onew patted Key's back.

''I'll see you guys back home!'' Key gave them all a wave.

The rest of the gang proceeded to walk towards the street to their house,which was quite near by but Amber couldn't help looking back and glancing at Key who was cleaning the place.She wished to go over there and help him as well as giving her a chance to be alone with him for a nice change.

''You want to go over there and be with him don't you?'' Krystal was the only one who knew what Amber was feeling.

''How did you know?'' Amber whispered.

''It's obvious!'' Krystal replied. ''Anyway you should go!''

''Should I?'' Amber blinked her eyes.

''Go on!'' Krystal pushed her to the other direction. ''Go help him!''

Amber quickly walked over to the place and looked at Key,who stopped cleaning when he saw Amber returning back to him.

''Amber?'' Key wondered why she was here.

''I..I'll help!'' Amber immediately started cleaning.

Key didn't mind the extra help he was getting since firstly his job was going to get easier and secondly a little company definitely doesn't hurt in tasks like this.The two got started in cleaning and tried to clean the place as fast as they could.Key would glance at Amber a few times to see how she was doing then get back to work when he saw that the girl was doing fine.

Before they knew it,the place was all cleaned up which made Key smile as he threw the last garbage bag to the bin and clapped his hands to get rid of the dust whereas Amber smiled that she was able to help her crush in a way.

''Thanks Amber!'' Key smiled at her.

''Don't mention it.'' Amber replied. ''Anyway let's go home.''

Key watched her walk ahead but before she could take a step away,he stopped her by calling her name out which made Amber to turn around and face him.

''Want to take a walk?'' Key questioned. ''We could explore the night life for a few minutes longer.''

''Doing what?'' Amber asked back.

''Just looking around the place as we make our way home.'' Key answered. ''Anyway let's go!''

''I don't know.'' Amber replied.

''Come on now!'' Key refused to hear a no from . ''It will be a shame to miss the sight of the beautiful night.''

Before Amber could say anything,Key placed his grip on her wrist and pulled her ahead to start their evening walk where it was just the two of them,the silence of the night and the night sky.

As Key continued to run ahead with his hand still gripped around Amber's wrist,the two looked around the place as their heart beats ran faster with their legs following the same speed.It felt as if they were doing something secretive,making their adrenaline to rush amongst their bodies as feelings of doing something unexpected occured,making the experience more enjoyable.Amber's eyes refused to look away from the views that was near her as they twinkled in front of her,making her to enjoy more of the pretty sight with a huge smile on her face.

''Do you like this place?'' Key took her to an expected place.

''It's really pretty.'' Amber saw the river gently passing by.

''I've always wanted to go here but never got the time.'' Key informed as he looked around.

Amber enjoyed the moment since it was just her and Key with the beautiful sound of the river running down it's stream and the wind gently blowing.

''So Amber are you okay?'' Key looked at her.

''Okay?'' Amber raised her eyebrow. ''Whatcha mean?''

''You've been acting a bit weird.'' Key informed. ''You've been quiet and shy ever since we've been here in France.What's making you be like this?''

Amber could feel her cheeks burn up as she looked away,not wanting to say what had made her be like this.She felt like it was too much of a risk to let the guy know when according to her,she thinks maybe he doesn't think that way about her at all.It was best for her feelings to remain hidden and unknown especially to the guy who was asking her about it.

''I think it's time to go home.'' Amber started to walk ahead.

Key sighed as he saw Amber walk away from him like usual,making him to take a deep breath in and breath out before he said something that was about to change everything.

''I know about your feelings.......'' Key confessed. ''For me!''

Amber immediately stopped walking when she heard him say what he had just said clearly,making her eyes to turn wide open as her heart froze.All this time she was wanting to hide and bury these feelings away from him and he had known about them so easily?


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 54! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter! 


Thanks to this person who subscribed to the story!