Special 2 in 1 moment

You're being watched

NO REQUESTING FOR 2 CHAPTERS AS THERE ARE A LOT OF REQUESTS AND I HAVE DECIDED TO UPDATE 2 CHAPTERS SO DEDICATING EACH CHAPTER TO EACH COUPLE!


A/N=

  1. xRubyy requested for TaeLli
  2. Taeminie12 has requested for TaeLli
  3. CrazyCreature25 has requested for TaeLli
  4. Fxshirley has requested for TaeLli
  5. Brave_Heart has requested for TaeLli

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!


Mr.Kim and Mr.Park sat down and looked at the reports of the show's ratings.

''So how is everything going on Park?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''Sir it's great! Yesterday's episode with JongNa has really gotten us new viewers!'' Mr.Park smiled. ''We have gotten 4% more so now we only need 3% viewers left for our show to have 100%!''

''That is excellent!'' Mr.Kim was happy.

''Sir we have had very positive feedbacks with yesterday's episode!'' Mr.Park told. ''It appears that the viewers have enjoyed the moments of Jonghyun's skinship towards Luna!''

''But that's already been taken care of.'' Mr.Kim said. ''You see Jonghyun is a type of boy that is quite oblivious to what he does and we can already see that he does a lot of skinship with Luna without even thinking so I don't think we can do anything else about them.''

''Sir that is a good point.'' Mr.Park nodded his head. ''Sir we have Taemin and Sulli next!''

''I guess it's time to get everything started now.'' Mr.Kim said.

 

Mr.Kim turned his mic on and everyone listened to what he had to say.

''Good morning rank A*!'' Mr.Kim smiled. ''I hope all of you had fun with Jonghyun and Luna's roleplay yesterday especially Jonghyun and Luna.''

''We sure did!'' The 8 laughed.

''I think it was great!'' Jonghyun agreed.

''I hated it!'' Luna stuck her tongue out to Jonghyun.

''Why?'' Jonghyun raised his eyebrow.

''You violated me!'' Luna told.

''What? No I didn't!'' Jonghyun disagreed.

''Yeah yeah whatever.'' Luna rolled her eyes.

''So now we have 2 couples left.Taemin and Sulli or Minho and Krystal...who's next?'' Mr.Kim announced.

''Is it our turn now?'' Taemin wrapped his arm around Sulli.

''Ya what are you doing?'' Sulli pushed Taemin slightly away.

''What? Come on baby.'' Taemin winked.

''Maybe it's us.'' Krystal suggested.

''Whatever it is,let's just get it over with.'' Minho told.

''We will! I don't really want to have a roleplay moment with you anyway.'' Krystal rudely replied.

''Oh yeah? Like I want to have that moment with a daddy's little girl like you.'' Minho rolled his eyes.

''HEY Cut that attitude out already.'' Krystal pointed her finger to Minho.

''You started it!'' Minho argued.

''Well it's Taemin and Sulli...who is next!'' Mr.Kim announced.

''Oh right!'' Taemin smiled. ''Score!''

''What do we have to do?'' Sulli questioned.

''So we are last?'' Minho asked.

''Why?'' Krystal asked as well.

''No reason!'' Mr.Kim told. ''And Taemin and Sulli get ready for your roleplay!''

 

Sulli walked to her bedroom to get her card.She picked it up and opened it to find....

Situation=Special 2 in 1 moment

Get ready for your wild roleplay as you will experience a baby shower and a proposal by your husband Taemin

Sulli blinked her eyes and hyperventilated immediately once,reading what she saw.

''What in the world?!?!'' Sulli tried to control herself . ''Oh my god!? I'm pregnant and I'll be getting a proposal at the same time?! This is crazy!''

Taemin went inside his bedroom to find a card that had his name on it.He walked up to the card and opened it.

Situation=Special 2 in 1 moment

Get ready for your wild roleplay as you will experience a baby shower and you will propose to your pregnant wife Sulli

Taemin immediately laughed when he read what his card said.

''HAHA SCORE!'' Taemin laughed. ''I made her pregnant so we'll have a baby shower and I have to propose to her as well.''

Taemin's eyes got caught on hold of a ring that was next to the card.

''Ooohhh a ring!'' Taemin picked the ring up. ''I guess I have to propose first!''

 

Sulli walked out of her bedroom and noticed that everything was dark except the garden that had a spotlight on.She walked towards the garden and opened the door to find Taemin,in the middle,on one knee with a smile on his face.Sulli walked up to him whilst continously blinking her eyes.

''Hey Sul Sul!'' Taemin greeted.

''H-Hi?'' Sulli said.

''Well I guess this is it eh? Well I've never done this so I'll try to make this as romantic as I can.'' Taemin cleared his throat. ''Sulli Choi,so today I feel very nervous and awkward right now so will you marry me?''

''Uhm....'' Sulli was feeling awkward with the bad proposal,Taemin had just done.

''Okay cut that!'' Taemin shook his head. ''I'll do better than that! Okay Sulli Choi,I realise I have a lot of flaws and sometimes I get too touchy and ertive with you.I also know that at times,I make you feel like I will do nothing but hurt you and betray you but I guess I have to say this but I really do love you! I'm not perfect for you but still you stayed by my side and helped me with my troubles so I'll ask you again...WIll you,Sulli Choi be willing to be Mrs.Taemin Lee or in your case Mrs.Sulli Lee?''

''Wow.'' Sulli was speechless.

''Well you know I have never really thought of marrying anyone to be honest b---'' Taemin was interrupted.

''YA You talk too much so shut up!'' Sulli glared at Taemin. ''And yes I will marry you!''

Taemin jumped in joy and placed the ring in Sulli's finger.Taemin was so into the roleplay that he grabbed Sulli and kissed her in the cheek,making Sulli blushing to death and frozen.

''Oh..Sorry I guess I got too carried away.'' Taemin nervously laughed as he stepped away from Sulli.

''N-N-No i-it's o-okay.'' Sulli looked down on the ground.

''Great so now it's time for the 2nd roleplay!'' Mr.Kim announced.

 

Sulli came out of her bedroom with a pregnant belly but of course it was only a prop that Mr.Kim had provided Sulli with.Taemin got out of his bedroom,trying to control his laughter.

''What?'' Sulli asked.

''How you feeling?'' Taemin tried to control his laughter.

''HEY this is only a roleplay.'' Sulli glared at Taemin.

''I'm not complaining!'' Taemin raised his hands. ''But I guess I have to say Score 1 to Taemin Lee eh?''

''Score 1?'' Sulli was confused.

''I made you pregnant!'' Taemin smiled.

''HEY!? This is not real!'' Sulli closed her eyes in embrassment.

''OH MY GOD SULLI?!'' Victoria,Amber,Luna and Krystal all ran up to Sulli.

''Hello!'' Sulli smiled.

 ''I can't believe you're pregnant!'' The 4 girls were shocked.

''Yeah me too.'' Sulli replied.

''Hey Taemin!'' Onew,Key,Jonghyun and Minho greeted.

''Oh hey!'' Taemin smiled.

''I guess you made her pregnant!'' Minho nodded his head.

''My magic is great you know!'' Taemin boasted.

''Haha I have 8 kids so my magic is awesome!'' Jonghyun laughed.

''YA JONGHYUN KIM THAT IS ALREADY OVER!'' Luna threw a shoe at Jonghyun.

''Woah that almost hit me!'' Jonghyun managed to dodge the flying shoe.

''If it hit you then it would be very good!'' Luna replied.

 

Victoria couldn't stop taking pictures of Sulli.Of course she didn't have a real camera since technology was banned so she pretended to have a camera and made clicking noises as a way to show that she had cameras.

''Enough with the pictures already Victoria!'' Sulli begged her to stop.

''No way! As your big sister,I have the right to take pictures of you besides I can't help it! I'm just so excited you know!'' Victoria was so happy. ''I can't believe I'm going to be an auntie soon!''

''Why don't you try out for a baby with your husband,Onew?'' Sulli countered,making Victoria to go red.

''SHUT UP! This is about you,not me!'' Victoria told.

''Sulli!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Krystal ran up to Sulli and hugged her. ''I can't believe you are pregnant! I'm going to be an aunt!''

''Me too!'' Amber and Luna smiled.

''We are all going to be aunties now!'' Victoria jumped with the 3 others.

''You silly girls!'' Sulli giggled.

''Hey honey!'' Taemin wrapped his arm around Sulli's waist.

''H-H-Hi.'' Sulli looked at Taemin's hand on her waist.

''CONGRATULATIONS!'' The 4 boys loudly shouted.

''YA SHUT UP!'' Luna shouted.

''Don't make us deaf!'' Victoria nagged.

''She can hear you guys perfectly well you know.'' Amber glared.

''So noisy!'' Krystal complained.

''Sorry but we wanted to congratulate Sulli!'' Onew smiled.

''Hey since when did baby showers allowed the men to come?'' Victoria asked.

''Well this baby shower is different!'' Onew argued. ''And when did baby showers banned men to come?''

''Tsk it's a women thing!'' Victoria told.

''Ha double standards!'' Onew rolled his eyes.

''Do you know the gender?'' Amber asked.

''Is it a boy?!'' Key asked as well.

''No I think it's a girl!'' Amber argued.

''BOY!'' Key told.

''GIRL!'' Amber told back.

''Well it's actually a---'' Taemin was interrupted by Sulli's hand on his mouth.

''It's a secret!'' Sulli told. ''Hey you said you won't tell anyone until the baby arrives!''

''Why not?'' Taemin pouted. ''I really want to tell everyone!''

''Well I don't so shhh.'' Sulli ordered.

''Tell us!'' Everyone begged.

''Nope!'' Sulli shook her head.

''How about the names?!'' Krystal asked.

''If it's a boy then I think Minho would be an awesome name!'' Minho boasted.

''Tsk just because it's your name.'' Krystal scoffed.

''It's the best name ever.'' Minho told. ''Anyone whose name is Minho will be blessed with everything! Take me for an example!''

''Nice try but NO!'' Krystal disagreed. ''I think Krystal would be a good girls' name! Or even better if it's Soojung!''

''Tsk they are both your names!'' Minho scoffed as well.

''So what? Those names are very beautiful compared to Minho,which is such a mediore name!''

''You did not just say that!'' Minho gasped. ''Well so is Krystal and Soojung then!''

''Well if it's a boy then we will name him.....'' Taemin looked at Sulli. ''What's the boy's name?''

''I don't know!'' Sulli shruggled her shoulders.

''Why don't we do it this way!'' Taemin suggested. ''You think of a boy's name whilst I think of a girl's name!''

''Okay I agree with that.'' Sulli nodded her head.

''So if it's a boy then we will go with Taejin!'' Taemin announced.

''Yeah that goes well with our names too!'' Sulli agreed.

''Awww that is so sweet!'' Everyone nodded their head.

''Well if it's a girl then...'' Sulli couldn't really think of a name.

''Taeri!'' Taemin suggested.

''What? You are basically thinking of our names aren't you?'' Sulli chuckled.

''I think it's a good name.'' Taemin chuckled as well.

''That's so sweet.'' Everyone told.

''Now where's the food?'' Jonghyun was getting impatient for the food.

''YA Where's your manners?!'' Luna smacked Jonghyun's head. ''Those lovely two are having their moment yet you interrupted them for your stupid food?''

''I want food.'' Jonghyun whined.

Taemin went into the kitchen and came back with a bowl of chocolate ice cream.

''Yay food!'' Jonghyun smiled but then....

''YA This isn't for you!'' Taemin told. ''It's for Sulli since she always has been craving for her favourite chocolate ice cream!''

''How did you know that I like chocolate ice cream?'' Sulli questioned.

''I just know!'' Taemin winked as she gave Sulli the bowl. ''Now eat up! Our baby needs the food.''

*This isn't reall!* Sulli just gave a look to Taemin.

''What?'' Taemin asked.

''Nothing!'' Sulli focused on eating her chocolate ice cream.

''I guess it's time for you to sleep now!'' Taemin told.

''It is?'' Sulli questioned. ''But--''

''Well it is now!'' Taemin lifted Sulli by the bridal style way and walked to her bedroom.

''Oooooooooooooo!'' Everyone teased.

''Oh shut up! She's my pregnant wife.'' Taemin rolled his eyes whilst Sulli was so red.

 

Taemin placed Sulli on her bed and smiled at her whereas Sulli just looked at Taemin.

''Yes?'' Taemin asked when he noticed that Sulli was staring at him.

''N-Nothing!'' Sulli looked away.

''I guess it's time!'' Taemin told.

''Time for what?'' Sulli titled her head.

''The end! We finished our roleplay.'' Taemin smiled.

''We did?! That was so fast through!'' Sulli was shocked at how fast it finished.

''Why? You enjoy being pregnant with my child?'' Taemin teased.

''WHAT?! NO NO NO!'' Sulli shook her head whilst taking the prop out of her belly. ''We're done!''

''Well there's something we forgot!'' Taemin told.

''What did we forget?'' Sulli asked.

''Well you have to close your eyes first.'' Taemin replied.

''What? Why?'' Sulli asked.

''Well if you don't then you won't find out what we missed.'' Taemin said.

''Okay.'' Sulli closed her eyes.

Taemin quickly leaned closer to Sulli and kissed her forehead.He then smiled as she opened her eyes and blushed at his action.

''That's what we forgot!'' Taemin winked. ''Anyway good night!''

''G-Good night!'' Sulli said as well.

Taemin walked out of Sulli's bedroom whilst Sulli was wide awake and she couldn't stop thinking about Taemin's cute action.Her face was still red and hot but then she placed her hand on her forehead.

''He kissed me?'' Sulli blinked her eyes whilst slightly smiling. ''Thank you!''


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 21! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!