Facts about our partner!

You're being watched

The 10 all entered their classroom to see a new teacher that they had never seen before.

''Who are you?'' The 10 questioned.

''I'm your new teacher!'' The person replied.

''For what?'' Krystal questioned.

''I'm Mr.Lee and I'm your drama teacher!'' Mr.Lee smiled.

''Drama teacher?!'' The 10 raised their eyebrow.

''Yep but I also teach you guys dance and singing!'' Mr.Lee clapped his hands.

''But that isn't really an important subject is it?'' Onew asked. ''I mean everyone knows that academic subjects are what you need.''

''But creative subjects are also useful!'' Mr.Lee replied. ''It's not that hard so come in everyone and take your seat!''

Everyone took their seat as they kept quiet.MinStal were awkward with each other after that moment they had last night,Victoria couldn't speak to Onew as she knew he was trying to find out about her past and will ask her about it if she spoke to him,Taemin was confused about Sulli and didn't know what was happening to him whenever she was near him,Luna glared at Jonghyun as she remembered yesterday's flour fight but she looked away as she remembered the moment he leaned in closer to her face,which made her heart beat like crazy then KeyBer were just quiet as nothing was really happening to them at the moment.

''Wow everyone's quiet today!'' Mr.Lee noticed. ''This is quite odd.Why don't we start a game to make everyone speak!''

''Like what?'' Minho asked.

''Let's switch things up!'' Mr.Lee smiled. ''Everyone gets a new partner for today!''

''A new partner?'' Everyone questioned.

''Yes! I decided to switch things up and get you all new partners as you are quiet with your partners right now.'' Mr.Lee told. ''Why don't we have Taemin and Luna!''

''Me?'' Taemin and Luna both asked.

''Yes you two will be our first group so why don't you sit in the table Minho and Krystal are sitting in.'' Mr.Lee said.

''Next let's get Onew and Sulli!'' Mr.Lee said. ''You two sit in the table Key and Amber are sitting in then let's get Jonghyun and Victoria,who will sit in Taemin and Sulli's table.Amber and Minho sit in Onew and Victoria's table while Krystal and Key sit in Jonghyun and Luna's table!''

''Hey!'' Taemin greeted as he sat next to Luna.

''Hey!'' Luna greeted back as she sat down.

''Hello!'' Sulli eye-smiled as she began to sit down.

''Hello Sulli!'' Onew smiled as he walked closer to his seat.

''Hi Victoria umma!'' Jonghyun waved his hand.

''Sit down Jonghyun!'' Victoria smiled.

''Krystal!'' Key called out.

''Key!'' Krystal hugged Key as she giggled.

''That's weird!'' Minho weirdly looked at Key and Krystal as he sat down.

''I know! I never knew they were that close.'' Amber nodded her head.

''Now you all have new partners,let's do a little activity!'' Mr.Lee smiled. ''With your new partners,tell 2 facts you have found out about your old partners!''

''Huh?'' The others asked.

''For example Onew's new partner is Sulli so he has to tell Sulli about 2 facts he found out about Victoria!'' Mr.Lee explained. ''Then Onew will announce the facts to the whole class and we'll see if it is true or not when Victoria hears the facts.

*About her?* Taemin peeked at Sulli then looked away when he saw Sulli looking at him.

*What should I say about Taemin?* Sulli asked herself as she looked at Taemin.

*Stupid jerk!* Luna glared at Jonghyun.

''Luna!'' Jonghyun waved at Luna but Luna rolled her eyes and looked away.

*I know there is something about you that you are trying to hide from everyone!* Onew deeply looked at Victoria,who was looking at him.

*Why are you trying to unravel the past?!* Victoria looked away,avoiding Onew's gaze.

*What the heck should I say about him?!* Krystal titled her head as she looked at Minho.

*Spoilt brat is all I can think of!* Minho thought.

*All I can think about is us being enemies.* Amber remembered.

*I wonder what she is going to say about me?* Key looked at Amber as he thought.

''Anyway let's get started!'' Mr.Lee clapped his hands.

''So what do you have to say about Sulli?'' Luna questioned.

''I don't know what to say!'' Taemin sighed as he clapsed his hands.

''Okay then I'll start!'' Luna replied. ''Jonghyun is a stupid annoying jerk!''

''I often see you and him together!'' Taemin teased as he laughed.

''He is my partner isn't it?'' Luna raised her eyebrow.

''No I mean whenever I walk anywhere in the house,I always see you and him together.Is there something happening between you two?'' Taemin asked.

''Me and him?! No way!'' Luna shook her head. ''I think you and Sulli have something that we don't really know.''

''What? We don't!'' Taemin shook his head again.

''You are very different when you are with her.You got quiet and look away from her....do you like her?'' Luna questioned.

''M-Me? N-No!'' Taemin disagreed. ''I mean she's not my type and I can never like her in that way.I just like her as a friend that's all.''

''A friend? Yeah sure!'' Luna rolled her eyes. ''I think you like her!''

''I think you like Jonghyun!'' Taemin chuckled.

''He wishes!'' Luna scoffed.

''What do you know about Onew?'' Jonghyun asked.

''He's extremely smart.'' Victoria replied.

''We all know that.'' Jonghyun said.

''What do you know about Luna then!'' Victoria questioned.

''She's a good chef who makes yummy food.'' Jonghyun smiled.

''And what else? I mean we all know she's a good chef.'' Victoria commented.

''She's quite cute!'' Jonghyun said.

''Ooohhhh quite cute!'' Victoria giggled.

''Yeah I mean she is quite cute!'' Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders.

''In what way? Do you like Luna?'' Victoria wiggled her eyebrows.

''Of course I like her! She is my friend isn't she?'' Jonghyun answered the question while thinking it in another way,which was different from what Victoria actually meant. ''Anyway what's happening with you and Onew?''

''Nothing!'' Victoria looked down on the ground.

''Good nothing or bad nothing?'' Jonghyun asked.

''Nothing as in nothing.We're just good friends.'' Victoria looked away.

''Anything you wanna say about Krystal?'' Amber asked.

''She's a spoilt brat who always talks about her daddy!'' Minho said.

''What else?'' Amber chuckled.

''It is true through!'' Minho replied. ''How about you and Key?''

''He is such a feminine guy! We're total opposites.'' Amber commented. ''I guess we never got along since I'm everything he isn't! Like Krystal is the complete opposite of me and look how they are getting along!''

Minho and Amber looked over at Krystal and Key,who were laughing and talking to each other like best friends.

''She looks happy!'' Onew commented as she saw Victoria giggling as she talked with Jonghyun.

''Onew?'' Sulli looked at Onew,who was watching Victoria. ''What's up with you?''

''Oh..er..nothing!'' Onew looked away.

''Do you like Victoria?'' Sulli questioned.

''No no! I'm just worried for her as a friend anyway what do you know about Taemin?'' Onew asked.

''He's a really really good dancer!'' Sulli smiled.

''Victoria is as well.'' Onew agreed.

''I don't know what's happening with Taemin nowadays.'' Sulli sighed.

''What's up?'' Onew asked.

''Before Taemin would always flirt and tease me about me liking him but now he's quiet and awkward with me...I don't know why he is behaving like this with me....I mean have I done something to upset him?'' Sulli asked as she sighed.

''When did this happen?'' Onew asked.

''Ever since we came back from the forest trip.'' Sulli replied.

*Could it be that Taemin has started liking Sulli?* Onew thought. *Maybe I should try to keep an close eye on him!*

''I love your hair!'' Key complimented as he touched Krystal's hair.

''Hey don't mess my hair up!'' Krystal pouted.

''Amber's hair is so short that I can't even style it!'' Key groaned. ''I wish she had long hair like yours!''

''I wish Minho and I wouldn't argue so much...I wish he was like you!'' Krystal agreed. ''He always teases me and makes fun of me! I hate him!''

''You two really argue so much!'' Key commented.

''So do you and Amber!'' Krystal countered back.

''They seem to get along with each other than we can with them!'' Key looked at Minho and Amber laughing.

''They are like each other! Both are quite sporty and boy-like!'' Krystal said.

''Time's up!'' Mr.Lee clapped his hands as loud as he could to stop everyone from talking. ''Now let's get the partners to come up here and announce the facts that they think they know about their partner.Who wants to go next?''

Everyone looked at each other to see if anyone wanted to go first but like most classrooms,no one had raised their hand up so the teacher was forced to choose one person.

''Okay then let's start with the oldest person out of this classroom! Onew Lee!'' Mr.Lee announced and the others clapped their hands while Victoria looked at Onew,wondering what he could say about her.

''It's always me!'' Onew groaned as he stood in the front of the classroom and faced the others.

''So what's the first fact you found out about your partner?'' Mr.Lee asked.

''Victoria is a clean freak! She doesn't like it when you make a mess and when you do then she expects you to clean it up!'' Onew announced as she looked at Victoria.

''Is that true Victoria?'' Mr.Lee asked and Victoria nodded her head.

''Another fact is that she is a person who has a big heart.She always looks after both her friends and the 10 of us like a mother looks after their children! She is very caring.'' Onew looked at Victoria.

''Thank you for sharing the facts Onew! Let's welcome your partner Victoria to share some facts about you!'' Mr.Lee smiled.

''Onew is very intelligent.He is not only smart in studies but he is also very wise and whatever decisions he takes,it will always be the best decision as he has the knowledge to know about what the decisions' conquences will be.'' Victoria told. ''The 2nd fact is that if Onew cares about you then he will always be there for you no matter what.If he cares about you then he will try his best to find out what the problem is and make sure to help you so you wouldn't be unhappy!''

''Wow you seem to know a lot about your partner!'' Mr.Lee smiled while Victoria went back and sat next to Onew.

''So you do know that I will be there for you....so can you tell me about your past now?'' Onew questioned.

''I-I'm s-sorry.'' Victoria looked away.

''I'm always be there to listen to you no matter how long it takes you to open up!'' Onew spoke out while Victoria looked down on the ground.

''Next let's get the 2nd oldest boy member!'' Mr.Lee said.

''It's me!'' Jonghyun walked to the front.

''Oh no!'' Luna slapped her hand on her forehead as she groaned.

''Firstly Luna is a very complex person!'' Jonghyun said.

''What do you mean by complex?'' Mr.Lee asked.

''What she shows herself to be from the outside is quite different from what she is from the inside.'' Jonghyun smiled. ''From the outside she is this cute midget-like girl that hits people but from the inside she's actually a person who secretly cares about you and she has a big generous heart.''

''How do you know that she has a generous heart?'' Mr.Lee asked.

''She always makes food for me!'' Jonghyun grinned while the others,including Luna,laughed.

''Such an idiot!'' Luna chuckled.

''Another fact is that she is very talented!'' Jonghyun told. ''She knows how to play any instruments like she is very good with keyboards,drums,electric,bass and acoustic guitars! She also knows how to write amazing songs and she can sing extremely well! I think she's beautiful from the inside and out!''

Luna blushed as she heard what Jonghyun had just said.She secretly smiled as her heart began to skip a little beat.

*Tsk he's just saying something random!* Luna shook her head.

''Luna it's your turn!'' Jonghyun shook Luna,which made her realise that everyone was watching her while Jonghyun was already sitting down next to her. ''Whatcha dreaming about?''

''Stupid!'' Luna stuck her tongue out as she walked to the front.

''What do you know about Jonghyun?'' Mr.Lee asked.

''He has a personality that makes everyone like him! He has a happy-go-lucky personality that I wish I had!'' Luna announced. ''His personality makes him a natural favourite of everyone and also makes him the most popular person out of all of us! Another fact about him I found out is that he has no common sense!''

''HEY?!'' Jonghyun shouted while everyone laughed.

''It's true! You do things without thinking! You are very implusive but I guess it's kind of a good fact!'' Luna smiled.

''Can you give us one example?'' Mr.Lee asked and Luna went red as she remembered that all he has done is romantic gestures towards her that she couldn't announce to the class.

''Why are you so red Luna?'' Taemin asked loudly,which made everyone to get suspicious.

''Nothing!'' Luna tightly closed her eyes then quickly walked back to her seat.

''Luna?'' Jonghyun tapped her shoulder.

''What?'' Luna looked at Jonghyun then jerked her head back as she found out that he was quite close to her face. *This is a very good example of what I meant by him being implusive!*

''Why are you so red?'' Jonghyun innocently asked.

''None of your business!'' Luna growled as she looked away.

''It's me already?!'' Key questioned as he slowly walked to the front. *Now what should I say about him?!*

''I bet he has nothing nice to say about me!'' Amber quietly whispered as she crossed her arms while expected rude things to be said.

''Well Amber's a one of a kind girl to be honest.'' Key spoke out. ''She has got this amazing heart,which makes you surprised.She always helps everyone who needs help and always makes sure to make everyone happy when she sees them sad.She would always stand up to people when she sees them in trouble and she's the kind of person who everyone can expect to always be there when they need someone by their side! She is truly an amazing person!''

Amber was stunned at what Key had just said about her.Her cheeks went into this peachy rosey colour while the ends of her lips slowly turned up.

''Another fact that I know about her is she is truly a tom-boy.'' Key told. ''From sports to games to martial arts,she's interested,which is so not me since I don't like any of those stuff! She doesn't mind getting dirty and messy while I will not do any of those stuff!''

Amber rolled her eyes as she expected him to mention about her being tomboy-ish.

''It's your turn!'' Key tugged on Amber's shirt. ''You better say something nice cause I did!''

''We will see about that!'' Amber rolled her eyes as she walked ahead. ''Key Key Key what should I say about him? Firstly he is so so so weird!''

''YA?!'' Key glared at Amber. ''I said nice stuff about you!''

''Let me finish!'' Amber told him. ''He is weird but in a nice way! I think we would be alright,working together I guess...He likes to do stuff that I will not do while I like to do stuff he wouldn't do!''

''Maybe opposites attract?'' Mr.Lee teased while everyone cooed.

''YA?!'' KeyBer both shouted.

''Anyway another fact about him is that his fashion sense is really really really good! I mean it's a bit silly but he manages to make anything look good! I kinda wish I had that in me.'' Amber said then walked back to her seat.

''You like my fashion sense?'' Key smiled.

''It isn't bad so I guess I do!'' Amber replied.

''It's me now isn't it?'' Minho questioned as he pointed himself. *I only have mean things to say about that brat!*

*This jerk better be nice or else I'm going to beat the crap out of him!* Krystal glared at Minho as she watched him walk ahead.

''Well a good fact about her is that she's rich!'' Minho briefly told,which made everyone laugh while Krystal chuckled but also continued to glare at him. ''As much as I will hate saying this but she's quite beautiful! She really is very cute and pretty! Her eyes shine like crystals while her smile is very charming and sweet.''

Minho quickly walked back to his seat and Krystal walked ahead.

''Although I would hate saying this as well but he has a good person!'' Krystal crossed her arms as she looked at Minho,who was smiling. ''He's handsome and cute on the outside but on the inside,he knows that he wouldn't be able to hurt me even if he really wanted to.''

''Can you give us an example?'' Mr.Lee asked.

''When I broke 3 of his sports equipments,he was sad and obviously complained to me but when it was his turn to do the same to my clothes,he backed out of it and didn't even touch my clothes...'' Krystal said. ''Another fact about him is that....god I hate saying this but he's actually one of the most handsome man I have ever seen in my life!''

''Oh really?'' Minho loudly said as he widely smiled.

Krystal sighed. ''Yes but there are still way more better men then you!''

Krystal walked back and sat next to Minho.

''You like me?'' Minho teased.

''Dream on,loser!'' Krystal showed her attitude.

''Face it Krystal...you've fallen for the Minho-Charm!'' Minho winked.

''HA in your dreams I have!'' Krystal rolled her eyes.

''Wow it's my turn isn't it?'' Taemin was surprised as he found out.

''Oh no I'm last!'' Sulli whispered to herself.

''Well she's perfect!'' Taemin said as he stared at Sulli,who was deeply looking at him. ''Looks,brains,personality she's gotta 'em all! Any men would want to be with her.I would say she's out of most people's league.She shouldn't love anyone that is less than her!''

*Taemin-ah!* Sulli deeply looked at Taemin as their eyes met.

''She's quite helpful as well!'' Taemin smiled. ''She always helps me with homework no matter if it's early in the morning or late in the night,she's always there.Anything I need help with,she helps me right away! I'm not much help to her but she's a lot of help to me!''

Taemin walked back and sat next to Sulli,who was looking at him. ''What?''

''Thanks!'' Sulli thanked then walked ahead as it was her turn. ''He is the best dancer I have ever known! From street-dancing to hip to popping & locking he knows them all.Sometimes I wish I could learn from him and move like him but I don't think I can! Another fact is that he is very flirty! He will never miss a chance to flirt to any girl he sees!''

''Funny how it's only been you that he's flirting with!'' Key loudly shouted,which made TaeLli's eyes to go wide while the others laughed.

''SHUT UP KEY!'' Taemin glared.

''Well that's it! I did this to get you all more used to each other and also it will help me know who is who!'' Mr.Lee smiled. ''Now you all can go as this is the end of your first lesson with me! We'll have more soon!''

 

''You think I'm the best dancer you have ever known?'' Taemin grinned as he walked closer to Sulli.

''Yes!'' Sulli nodded her head.

''Well I am impressive aren't I?'' Taemin boasted.

''You think...I'm perfect?'' Sulli questioned and both TaeLli stared at each other's eyes for a while.

''Er..yeah about that...yeah I guess!'' Taemin looked away as he massaged his nape. ''Well I'll see ya!''

Sulli watched Taemin walk off away from her. *What is happening with him nowadays?*

''Behold your most handsome guy Minho is here at your present!'' Minho boasted as he stood in front of Krystal,who was rolling her eyes. ''What do you have to say to the mot handsome guy in your life,Minho?''

''You !'' Krystal stuck her tongue out.

''You shouldn't be saying that to your most handsome man in your life!'' Minho talked-back.

''I was actually lying about that and you also said that I'm quite beautiful yourself so what do you have to say about the quite beautiful woman that is standing in front of you?'' Krystal raised her eyebrow.

''Nothing anyway let's talk about how handsome you think I am!'' Minho grinned.

''Get lost!'' Krystal pushed Minho's face as she began to walk off.

''HEY That's rude!'' Minho frowned. ''How dare she does to the most handsome man of her life!''

''Why did you say that I have no common sense?'' Jonghyun raised his eyebrow.

''Cause you don't!'' Luna replied.

''Okay then give me one example that made you think that!'' Jonghyun countered while Luna's heart began to slightly beat.

''E-Example?'' Luna swallowed her saliva.

''Well come on...I'm waiting!'' Jonghyun crossed his arms.

Memories of him leaning in closer to her face,hugging her without thinking and also doing loads of skinships without thinking came in her mind but then she shook the thoughts off.

''You said that I'm beautiful inside and out didn't you? Why did you say that then?'' Luna crossed her arms as she countered back.

''Cause you are!'' Jonghyun replied. ''You're pretty and short on the outside while on the inside,you're talented and kind...although....''

Luna's smile faded when she heard the word although. ''Although..what?''

''You sure do hit a lot.You are an abusive midget!'' Jonghyun replied.

''Hey whatcha call me?!'' Luna began punching Jonghyun's arm.

''See what I'm talking about!'' Jonghyun gave Luna a look.

''Well get ready for more then!'' Luna began to slap Jonghyun's arm.

''OW?!'' Jonghyun complained.

''You think I have a good heart!'' Amber smiled.

''Alright don't get too happy about that.'' Key rolled his eyes. ''It's not that I like you or anything...''

''I never said anything about you liking me!'' Amber spoke back.

''Well it seemed like you have thoughts that I have a crush on you or something but don't worry I don't!'' Key spoke back.

''Well I don't so you don't get thoughts about it either!'' Amber stuck her tongue out.

''I think you like me.'' Key smiled.

''And what made you think that?'' Amber raised her eyebrow.

''Always trying to get close to me and speaking to me alone whenever you have the chance...it's all so obvious Amber!'' Key chuckled.

''You're a retard!'' Amber scoffed as she walked away.

'I'm always there for you....'' Onew walked near Victoria and said it loud enough for her to hear it.

All Victoria could do was look down on the ground and nod her head once,without speaking.

*Victoria why are you getting so weak?! What's wrong with you?* Victoria asked herself as her eyes began to cry again. *DON'T YOU DARE CRY AGAIN VICTORIA! DON'T YOU DAMN DARE!*

Victoria mentally yelled herself and tried to stop herself but she slowly found her tears slowly sliding down on her face but before she could do anything,she felt her arm being pulled and a warm pair of arms wrapped around her body.Her head was on his chest while she slowly took her arms and wrapped it around his body.She already knew who it was....it was him again.

*Like he said,always there for me!* Victoria closed her eyes while the tears flowed out of her eyes.

*I just wish you would open up to me...just tell me what's slowly killing you inside...Just trust me once please!* Onew thought inside as he really wanted to know what was killing her inside. *What is it Song Qian?!*


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 35! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!

Anyone has any request then please do tell me as I will fulfill your request! Request to me as many as moments as you would like and I will try my best to add them all in the chapters :D


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!