Everything is different!

You're being watched

A/N=Hey guys! I'm back! I just needed some time off since I was so nervous for starting college and I was also just so lazy so I couldn't be bothered to update any of my stories xD but I'll try to update more! I will have a lot of homework of course since college is stressful but really fun as well and  I will try to update more and as often as I can! I can almost gurantee to update on the weekends and Wednesdays if I don't have homework since I don't have college on those days and I also have half days on Wednesdays and Thursdays while I only have the morning off on Fridays so I MIGHT update on those days as well if I am not bombarded with homework like I said BUT Tuesdays I have full day at college so I don't think I can update on that day BUT I might have work as well since I am applying for loads of jobs so I might not update like usual BUT I will definitely try my best to update so for now ENJOY :D


Taemin opened his eyes then slapped himself in the head as he cursed himself mentally.

*What's wrong with you?! Why are you thinking about that nerd?!* Taemin questioned himself as he had thought a lot of Sulli after that trip. ''Okay just relax! Just go out of this room and be cool! You're Taemin Lee,the cool and handsome player who girls can't help but fall for so just be cool and relax!''

Taemin took a deep breath and got out of his bedroom.He saw that the others had all just sat down on the table and sat down on a chair.

''Hello!'' Sulli greeted as she sat down next to him,which surprised Taemin.

''Hello?'' Taemin talked back with confusion.

''Are you okay?'' Sulli looked at Taemin as she got confused with the new Taemin that was not even trying to flirt with her.

''Okay? Huh? I'm not okay?'' Taemin asked back.

''No no! I didn't mean that...I mean you don't really seem yourself today!'' Sulli explained.

''Whatcha mean I don't seem like myself?'' Taemin asked again.

''Forget it!'' Sulli shook her head and got back to eating.

''There you are!'' Jonghyun smiled as he sat down next to Luna,whose eyes went wide open. ''I was looking for you!''

''M-M-Me?'' Luna pointed to herself.

''Yeah!'' Jonghyun nodded his head.

''Why?'' Luna raised her eyebrow.

''Do you still think I look like a dinosaur?'' Jonghyun questioned.

''Duh!'' Luna replied.

''I am not a dinosaur nor do I look like one!'' Jonghyun told.

''Dinosaur!'' Luna stuck her tongue out.

''Ponyo!'' Jonghyun leaned his face closer to Luna's.

''Aaaa!'' Luna quickly looked away.

''Huh?'' Jonghyun weirdly looked at Luna,who turned around and was bright red. ''Are you okay?''

''Okay? What? Of course I am! I'm always okay! Why wouldn't I ever be okay? Like have you seen me not looking okay?'' Luna blabbered on as she tried to hide her embarrassed face.

''O......kay!'' Jonghyun weirdly looked at Luna.

''Morning guys!'' Krystal yawned as she got out of her bedroom and walked to the dining table.

''Morning!'' Everyone greeted back.

''I finally feel like I slept fine!'' Krystal smiled as she sat down.

''Good! Sleep is important!'' Minho nodded his head.

''You betcha!'' Krystal agreed.

''Hey we're agreeing on something brat girl!'' Minho smiled.

''Brat girl?! You always ruin everything!'' Krystal groaned.

''Ruin everything?'' Minho asked.

''Everytime we seem like we're getting on well,you always have to destroy that by calling me names like brat girl.'' Krystal frowned.

''But that's your name!'' Minho told.

''My name is Krystal! K-R-Y-S-T-A-L!'' Krystal replied.

''You don't need to spell it!'' Minho said.

''Hey!'' Amber waved as she sat down on a chair.

''Oh hey!'' Everyone greeted back.

''Did you sleep well?'' Key asked.

''Yeah.'' Amber nodded her head.

''I know why!'' Key smiled.

''And why is that?'' Amber asked.

''Because when it is about me,you'll always sleep well!'' Key winked as he gave her a thumbs up.

''What?! What nonsense!'' Amber disagreed.

''Hey where's Onew?'' Victoria asked as she looked around.

''Huh that's funny!'' Taemin commented.

''Normally he would wake up the fastest.'' Minho said.

''He would always be prepared as well.'' Jonghyun agreed.

''He would also be the first one to be at the dining table.'' Key informed.

''Is he sleeping?'' Krystal suggested.

''Maybe he's studying.'' Sulli told.

''Maybe he just wants to be alone.'' Amber spoke.

''Or maybe he just doesn't want to eat right now.'' Luna replied.

''Not eat? Why not? Everyone must have breakfast!'' Victoria walked to Onew's room and knocked on the door. ''Onew!''

Victoria heard no reply.

''He's not answering.'' Victoria said then slowly opened the door as she walked inside. ''Onew?''

Victoria saw Onew was lying down on the bed as he looked terrible.His face had gone red and his eyes were closed.

''Onew!'' Victoria called out as she walked closer to Onew.

''V-Victoria?'' Onew spoke with difficulty as he looked at her with his heavy eyes.

''You don't look good!'' Victoria placed her hand on his forehead and felt his boiling hot forehead. ''Oh no! You're sick!''

''Y-Yes.'' Onew agreed.

''Just stay here! I'll get some food for you!'' Victoria told.

''But school?'' Onew said as it was the first day the 10 students had to go back to school.

''Forget about it! You're not leaving this bed today!'' Victoria replied.

''I-I c-can't!'' Onew told.

''I'm not hearing no for an answer so just lie down!'' Victoria demanded and walked out of Onew's room to get some food for him.

''So is he okay?'' Amber asked.

''He's ill! He has a very high fever.'' Victoria informed.

''Wow! What a day!'' Key commented. ''The first day of school and the one who seems the most eager about it is sick!''

''I wish I was sick instead.'' Taemin pouted.

''I don't want to go to school.'' Jonghyun groaned.

''If only it was PE then I would want to go!'' Minho replied.

 

The teacher,Mrs.Kang drew an image on the board while the others tried to copy it.

''I hate art class!'' Taemin cursed as he looked at his bad drawing.

''It's not that bad so don't be so hard on yourself!'' Sulli smiled at Taemin.

''Huh?!'' Taemin looked away from Sulli.

''Taemin are you okay?'' Sulli looked at Taemin as she gave him a warm smile that Taemin admired but then he shook his head.

*Dude what the hell?! Concentrate on your work!* Taemin mentally yelled at himself and got back to drawing.

''What's that?'' Amber laughed while pointing at Key's drawing.

''A banana!'' Key told.

''That looks nothing like a banana!'' Amber laughed some more.

''It does!!!'' Key disagreed. ''If you are so good at it then let's see your work!''

''Here!'' Amber showed Key her drawing and even though Key wouldn't admit it,it was quite good. ''So whatcha think?''

''Needs a lot of work!'' Key replied.

''Well it's still better than yours!'' Amber stuck her tongue out.

''Isn't my drawing good?'' Jonghyun boasted as he showed Luna his drawing.

''Mine's better.'' Luna replied as she showed Jonghyun her drawing.

''You call that a banana?'' Jonghyun snickered.

''It's way better than yours!'' Luna argued.

''Is not!'' Jonghyun shook his head.

''Is too!'' Luna replied.

''Your drawing is a million time worse then mine!'' Jonghyun told.

''Why you little!'' Luna slapped Jonghyun's head as hard as she could.

''Ow?!'' Jonghyun frowned as he touched his head.

''God I give up!'' Minho sighed as he placed his pencil and paper on the desk.

''Great!'' Krystal smiled.

''Why is it great?'' Minho raised his eyebrow.

''Because I give up too!'' Krystal placed her pencil and paper on the desk. ''I used to be so talented at art but somehow my skills just died basically.''

''I was never good at art!'' Minho replied.

''That's a banana?'' Krystal giggled.

''Is it that bad?'' Minho groaned.

''It's not that bad! It is a really cute banana.'' Krystal gave Minho a thumbs up.

''Why are you giving up? You obviously can draw!'' Minho commented at Krystal's drawing.

''Really? You're just saying that!'' Krystal replied.

''No you seriously can draw.Compare your drawing to mine and you'll see how bad mine is!'' Minho told.

''You're not that bad at drawing.'' Krystal told. ''You can just practice with your outline of the banana then you'll do great!''

''Outline?'' Minho asked.

''I'll show you!'' Krystal took Minho's paper and showed him a demo.

 

''We should really go to class!'' Onew told as he tried to sit up.

''No!'' Victoria stopped him from sitting up. ''It's not safe for you! You should just rest.''

''O-Oh.'' Onew lied down on the bed as he agreed. ''T-Thank you Victoria-ah!''

''Victoria-ah?'' Victoria looked at Onew,who realised what he had said and looked away.

''I-I mean Victoria!'' Onew hesitated.

''You can call me Victoria-ah if you want!'' Victoria eye-smiled.

''Can I ask you a question?'' Onew questioned.

''Sure!'' Victoria nodded her head. ''Anything you want!''

''Anything?'' Onew got more interested in asking.

''Sure! What is it you want to know!'' Victoria smiled.

''Your past!'' Onew looked at Victoria,who was shocked.

''W-What?'' Victoria was stunned.

''Tell me about your past...before you came to Korea.'' Onew requested.

Victoria stayed silent as her bangs hid her face,which was looking down on the ground.

''Victoria'' Onew called out but Victoria just stayed silent as she bit her bottom lip. ''Song Qian?''

''N-Nothing! There is nothing in my past.'' Victoria spoke.

''There must be something.'' Onew continued to question her more.

''I told you that there is nothing!'' Victoria angrily replied. ''I'll be back to get you your lunch!''

Victoria quickly walked away from Onew's bedroom while Onew watched her walk away.

*There must be something!* Onew thought. *I'm determined to know!*

 

''Taemin!'' Sulli called out as everyone walked out of the class.

*Oh no! Sulli's calling me!* Taemin's eyes went wide open as he quickly continued to make his way.

''Taemin-ah!'' Sulli called him again.

''Hey Taemin! Sulli's calling you!'' Key told.

*Just act cool and act like you didn't hear her!* Taemin continued to walk faster.

''Hey Taemin-ah!'' Sulli placed her hand on Taemin's shoulder as she stopped him.

''Oh Sul Sul.'' Taemin acted like he didn't hear Sulli before.

''Did you hear me?'' Sulli asked.

''Oh I guess not.'' Taemin ruffled his hair.

''But I was calling you for the millionth time as loud as I could.'' Sulli informed.

''Why?'' Taemin smirked. ''You missed the old Taemin!''

''M-Miss?'' Sulli stuttered.

''Of course! I guess you have pointed out that I haven't flirted with you today isn't it?'' Taemin winked.

''I guess you haven't!'' Sulli smiled,which surprised Taemin.

''And you didn't notice that at all?'' Taemin was surprised.

''I was curious as to why you were silent and reserved today!'' Sulli laughed. ''I guess you wanted to show your different side to impress me isn't it?''

''W-What?'' Taemin was confused.

''But don't worry! We're just friends!'' Sulli smiled. ''I just wanted to apologise to you again.''

''For what?'' Taemin asked.

''For thinking wrongly about you...I guess you aren't that bad at all.'' Sulli eye-smiled as she placed her hand on Taemin's shoulder,which made Taemin to smile back and stare at her cheerful face. ''Taemin!''

''Yes?'' Taemin answered back but didn't stop staring and smiling back at Sulli.

''Are you okay?'' Sulli waved her hand in front of Taemin's face.

''Huh?!'' Taemin got back as he shook his head.

''You were staring at me...Do I have something on my face?'' Sulli questioned.

''Gotta go!'' Taemin quickly walked away,which confused Sulli.

''What's with him?'' Sulli asked herself.

 

''L-Luna!'' Jonghyun called out as he lied down on the floor and reached his arm out in the air.

''Jonghyun!?'' Luna quickly kneeled down on the ground as she held Jonghyun's hand.

''H-Help me!'' Jonghyun coughed.

''Oh no! Just stay here okay! I'll call the others!'' Luna informed then quickly ran out to the living room. ''HELP! HELP! HELP!''

''What's wrong?'' Victoria quickly walked out of the kitchen.

''Did I hear shouting?'' Amber poked her head out of her room's door.

''Is everyone okay?'' Krystal asked.

''I heard help!'' Key ran out of his room.

''Who's hurt?'' Minho questioned.

''Everyone alright?'' Taemin looked at everyone.

''Luna did you say help?'' Sulli stood near Luna.

''Yes I did! Jonghyun is hurt! He is lying down on the floor.He looks like he has really hurt himself!'' Luna quickly informed as she got worried. ''Please just help me!''

Everyone ran after Luna to Jonghyun's room to help Jonghyun but.....

''EH?!'' Everyone shouted when....

''You're okay?!'' Luna was shocked when she saw Jonghyun lying down on his bed,reading his comic book as if nothing ever happened to him.

''Hey what's everyone doing here?'' Jonghyun greeted as he looked at everyone.

''Luna said you were hurt!'' Everyone informed.

''But..but you were down on the ground..you were hurt?!'' Luna was confused.

''Hurt? Down on the ground? When?'' Jonghyun questioned as he scratched his head.

''I swear he was!'' Luna looked at everyone.

''Okay..maybe you were wrong then.'' Key walked away.

''You were dreaming I guess.'' Amber walked away as well.

''Maybe you thought a lot of Jonghyun nowadays!'' Minho teased.

''There was a lot of love moments between the two of you!'' Krystal teased along.

''EH?!'' Luna went red.

''Yeah! I guess you like or love Jonghyun now.'' Sulli winked.

''The cute midget couple!'' Taemin teased.

''YA?!'' JongNa both shouted.

''We don't mind having a couple in this new special rank A* mansion.'' Victoria gave a thumbs up. ''We'll leave you two love-birds alone now.''

Everyone chuckled as they quickly shut the door closed and left JongNa alone.

''I swear he was down on the ground.'' Luna scratched her head as she spoke to herself but then she turned around to face Jonghyun but... ''YA?!''

Luna immediately turned around when she saw Jonghyun was standing right behind her. *Oh my god...What to do?! What do I do!*

''Luna!'' Jonghyun turned Luna around as he smiled at her.

Luna blinked her eyes as she looked at Jonghyun. *You stupid ert!*

''YA Park Luna!'' Jonghyun called her again.

''W-WHAT?!'' Luna closed her eyes as she answered back.

''What's with you? Why did you close your eyes?'' Jonghyun asked.

''Why are you being like this to me?!'' Luna asked but she still had her eyes closed.

''Don't you wanna know why I acted?'' Jonghyun questioned.

''You!'' Luna angrily opened her eyes as she looked at Jonghyun.

''Finally you smiled!'' Jonghyun sighed.

''You acted and made me look like a fool!'' Luna grabbed Jonghyun's collar as she looked at him in the eye.

''There! We finally got the old Luna back!'' Jonghyun clapped his hands.

''You're just so unreal!'' Luna scoffed. ''I'm about to hit you and you're..you're just speaking something stupid.''

''What? No I'm not!'' Jonghyun shook his head. ''I'm just saying that I want to tell you why I acted.''

''Okay why?'' Luna crossed her arms.

''So I can get a piece of you!'' Jonghyun winked at Luna,who went red.

''P-Piece of me?'' Luna gulped her saliva.

''Come on Luna Park! Ever since we got back from that trip,you've gone weird..it's like we got a new Luna around.'' Jonghyun said. ''So I acted so I can make you get everyone and then make you look like a fool! Smart isn't it?''

''Smart?! SMART?!'' Luna raised her eyebrow. ''Why don't I tell you what's smart!''

''OW?!'' Jonghyun frowned when Luna punched him in the shoulder. ''You know..you're quite short and cute but you can sure hit!''

*Cute?! H-H-H-He c-called m-me CUTE?!* Luna froze as she stared at Jonghyun.

''Luna?'' Jonghyun called out but Luna didn't answer. ''Hello Luna? LUNA? HELLO?''

''AAA!'' Luna went bright red when she saw that Jonghyun's face was extremely close to hers so she ran out of the room.

''Eh?'' Jonghyun scratched his head.

 

''Song Qian!'' Onew grabbed Victoria's hand before she could stand up.

''Yes?'' Victoria looked at Onew as she sat down and helped Onew to sit up properly.

''Please Victoria!'' Onew held Victoria's hands as he deeply looked at her. ''Tell me about your past!''

Victoria calmed herself as she bit her bottom lip and looked away. ''W-Why do you want to know?''

''Because I really do.I know it has deeply affected you and I want to help you! I want to help you ease that pain that your past has left in you.'' Onew told. ''I want to make you happy again Victoria!''

''Why?'' Victoria closed her eyes as she looked away and tears slowly fell from her eyes. ''Why?!''

''Victoria please! You can trust me...I know you're still hurt by it..I know you want to let someone know and just express your pain.I'm here for you Victoria!'' Onew requested as he was serious.

''Just stop!'' Victoria cried as she snatched her hands away from Onew. ''Please stop!''

''Why? Why can't you tell me?'' Onew placed his hand on Victoria's shoulder.

''PLEASE STOP!'' Victoria yelled as she stood up.

''Song Qian!'' Onew spoke.

''I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!'' Victoria placed her hands on her face and ran away as tears continued to fell down.

Onew sighed as he lied down on the bed and held a pillow close to his chest. ''But I do!''

 

''Hey stop it!'' Krystal pouted as she was tired.

''Come and get it!'' Minho laughed as he stood on his tip-toes and held Krystal's book up in the air.

''I'm not that short!'' Krystal exclaimed.

''You're not that tall either.'' Minho chuckled.

''Give me my homework back!'' Krystal jumped up to reach her homework but failed.

''Like I said..Come and get it!'' Minho smiled.

''You're getting on my nerves!'' Krystal frowned as she crossed her arms. ''Give me my homework or else....''

''Or else what?'' Minho asked.

''I'm asking you nicely to give me my homework.'' Krystal told.

''And I'm saying that you have to come and get it!'' Minho stood on his tip-toes.

''Fine!'' Krystal punched Minho's stomach,which made Minho to fall down in pain.

''That hurts!'' Minho frowned as he placed his hand around his stomach.

''I got it!'' Krystal smiled as she grabbed her homework and walked away.

 

''Key!'' Amber cleared as she knocked on his door.

''Yeah?'' Key looked at Amber. ''What brings you here?''

''I..er..just..wanted to give you this.'' Amber gave Key a piece of paper.

''What's this? A love letter?'' Key chuckled.

''What? NO!'' Amber shook her head. ''Don't open it now! Open it after I leave!''

''Why not?'' Key asked as he tried to open the letter.

''Open it after I leave!'' Amber quickly ran to her bedroom and closed the door.

''What's in this letter?'' Key questioned as he opened the letter.

Key saw a portrait drawing of him and a thank you on the paper.Key was amazed how perfectly Amber can draw and was impressed with her skills but then he laughed. ''Why can't she say thank you to me right now? She is just so weird sometimes!''


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 32! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter! 

Onew tries to make Victoria tell him about her past,Key laughs at the fact that Amber can't express her feelings,Jonghyun continues to tease Luna,Sulli is confused about Taemin while MinStal seem to be getting along!

Anyone has any request then please do tell me as I will fulfill your request! Request to me as many as moments as you would like and I promise to add them in the chapters :D


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!

 


I would also like to thank these 5 amazing people who upvoted this story