Last day part 2

You're being watched

A/N=Hello this is authornim! I have decided to continue my work after looking at my previous work in this fanfiction of JongNa and a reader(nickhuntoria)really gave me good reasons to continue the story! I also don't like not completing my work even though it's been long since I last wrote it but anyway I still do need time to process Jonghyun Kim's death however he exists and is alive in my fanfiction!(that already is a great reason)

*Most of the work I have written in this chapter was before the news of his death*

Rest in Peace Kim Jonghyun! I will always love you and will miss you! You exist in our hearts!


Krystal saw Luna was busy in her own world,trying to get ready for the clubbing they were going to go to in a few hours but she was more interested in finding out more about her feelings after what she and Minho witnessed from spying both her and Jonghyun.She saw the girl was too happy at her own sight as she applied hints of blush on the apples of her cheek,causing Krystal to be more intrigued in observing her more.

''So Luna....'' Krystal saw the girl turning her head to her direction with a bright smile. ''What happened last night?''

Luna immediately became shy as she thought about that night. ''It was fine.''

*Fine?* Krystal was definitely not satisfied with that answer. ''Fine? What do you mean?''

''Nothing much happened,we just sorted our differences out that's all.'' Luna shrugged her shoulders,not wanting to give much away.

''Are you sure nothing much happened?'' Krystal wanted Luna to reveal more than what she was giving. ''I mean you and Jonghyun sure looked like you two enjoyed yourselves when you guys came back.....''

Luna could feel the apples of her cheeks getting brighter as a hot temperature quickly appeared on it,which was not unseen by Krystal. ''He looked happy when we came back?''

Krystal could see Luna getting interested in talking about Jonghyun,a good clue she had gotten. ''He sure did! It was like he was back to his old self again but then....why is that interesting you?''

Luna could immediately feel her heart feeling fearful about her feelings being revealed hence causing her to panic slightly as she shook her hands vigorously in front of Krystal. ''N-No no I was just wondering that's all!''

''Wondering? You know you've been acting pretty suspicious....'' Krystal teased with a smirk on her face, trying to scare Luna with what she knows about her.

''W-What?! Whatcha mean?'' Luna immediately tried to control any obvious feelings she could be showing, feeling scared that her feelings for Jonghyun could be obvious.

''Ever since that night with Jonghyun, you've been pretty close with him....'' Krystal replied before turning around to walk off. ''I'll leave you to get ready now''

Luna gulped her saliva as she watched Krystal walking off, trying to process what Krystal had just said to her and questioning her own self as to whether Krystal could have a hint or suspect on her private feelings hence causing her to advise herself to be more careful as one housemate already has something on her about her feelings.

''Just act normal and everything will be fine...'' Luna whispered to herself as she inhaled a deep breath of air.

Luna titled her head and stared at her reflection, wondering if she was ever always in love with Jonghyun but the feelings of oblivious applied to her as well since well when was she never around the idiotic guy? He was always around her, following her to and annoy her with his annoying headache-like presence but the annoying headache-like presence changed into the loveable addictive presence that she,now,can't imagine not being around or near. As much as she hated to admit it but she could tell she was starting to be very clingy with Jonghyun,who was naturally a clingy guy with her but can two clingy people make things more exciting and fun she wondered as she looked back into their moments.

*Maybe they can....* Luna smiled as she thought how much happiness and fun she has whenever she's with Jonghyun.

''LUNA WE'RE ABOUT TO HEAD SOON!'' Victoria yelled at the top of her lungs from the living room.

Luna was slightly startled before quickly getting her shoes and wearing them then proceeding to run out of the room and close the door shut. She glanced down to the living room from the stairs quickly and saw her beloved was chilling downstairs,sitting down on the arm of a chair as he looked at the rest of the members in a non-chalant cool manner that he always has on his face. Oh how her heart was throbbing already just as she saw a sight of him and if she is already like this then how is she going to be when she spends the whole night with him at the club? Well that's for her to see what her heart makes her do.

''Hurry down Luna!'' Sulli gestured her to come down.

''Ahh coming!'' Luna nodded her head and quickly walked down the stairs, almost falling down as she was running down.

''Are you okay?'' Minho questioned as he looked at her grabbing the stairs handle before she fell down on the floor.

''I-I-Yes yes!'' Luna nodded her head immediately, already feeling shy that Jonghyun might be looking at her direction.

''Alright I see everyone is already here so let's go!'' Onew announced after he counted the number of people in the room.

''I can already sense it's going to be a fun night!'' Key was excited.

''We are finally partying!'' Krystal cheered.

''It's the night of fun times!'' Victoria smiled brightly.

''It's going to be a fun night for sure.'' Jonghyun could tell.

''Let's see what is so fun about clubbing...'' Onew was curious as he has never partied before.

''We're going to have fun,calm down everyone!'' Minho reassured the others as he opened the door of the car.

The whole gang entered the car and sat down on the seats, feeling excited to go to their first club without any restrictions as they were now free and out of the house for the first time without anyone coming along with them. They were happy to get the taste of freedom and do whatever they like without anyone really scolding them or nagging them,exception of the leaders that might do so but regardless of it,it was just friends celebrating and having a good time.

 

The gang could hear the sounds of music already bursting loudly into their ears, feeling as if it was going get crazy any second soon but that made it even more excited for them to go and enjoy themselves.

”Come on!” Taemin got out of the car. “I can’t wait to just get in there!!!” 

“All the partying we can do in there!” Jonghyun was eager to get inside.

''I feel nervous.....'' Sulli whispered as she looked at the noisy entrance.

''It's going to be so fun!'' Minho did a mini dance with his fingers in the air.

''Everyone stay close together!'' Onew ordered before walking alongside them.

Victoria walked after the gang,looking at the place as she knew it wasn't the best place for them to have fun yet she decided to let the young ones enjoy their first freedom however she had intentions to look after them, just to make sure everyone was alright.

''Stay close to me!'' Key whispered in Amber's ear before walking next to her.

Amber nodded her head at her boyfriend as she slightly held his wrist,making sure to stay near him or else she could be lost from the crowd and be all alone, the worst situation she could be in.

Onew's eyes immediately went wide open as the gang went inside the club and entered the dance floor, music was already bursting in his eardrums and the crowd were already jumping and dancing like crazy, causing the gang to be pushed around slightly by everyone. The gang were exposed to the sight of dancing glittery lights that were flashing at every direction at the fastest speed, causing them to be surprised and slightly look around to see how many flashing lights they could see in a second.

''Argh?!'' Sulli didn't like how she was being pushed about by the others.

''Are you okay?'' Jonghyun turned around after Luna was pushed against him.

Luna gulped her saliva as she looked into his eyes, feeling even more love and admiration for the guy than she earlier felt however she immediately became too nervous which caused her to step away from him and look away, slightly nodding her head at him.

''Follow me or else you'll get lost!'' Jonghyun walked ahead with his hand on her wrist.

''It's so perfect.....'' Luna whispered as she happily smiled and walked after him.

Amber couldn't take all the pushing anymore as she moved to the side then proceeded to walk away from the group,dragging Key alongside with her as she didn't wanted to be all alone.

''Amber what are you doing?'' Key loudly asked. ''The group is over there!''

''I know but it's too crowded here!'' Amber replied. ''We'll get back to them soon but for now,let's move somewhere else!''

Key took one last glance at the group before walking away with Amber,trying to remember where the group was so that he could take Amber back to the same place soon however it was starting to get different to even stand properly as it was getting even more crowded than he could have imagined.

''Stay close to me!'' Key pulled Amber into his embrace.

Amber felt happy and safe to be near Key,trying to stay as close to him as she could with the biggest smile she had on her face as she glanced up to see her love trying to protect her from the crowd and make sure they were getting out of it as safely as possible.

Sulli knew she was getting pushed back further away from the group as she started to see fewer and fewer familiar faces,making her to be scared as she looked around the club and saw weird looking people that didn't seem to have the right intentions.

*Where even am I?* Sulli began to really fear for her safety as she looked around,wanting to see a familiar face so she could follow them.

Sulli looked around even more as she feared more and more people that seemed like they were coming closer to her.She felt like she was going to be hurt in some way by them,causing her to try her best to move away from them as she got even more scared.She could feel her head praying with all her might to find someone she could recognise and it seemed like her luck had worked as she saw Taemin,at the corner of her eye,looking as if he was about to exit the club using the emergency exit which made the girl immediately push her way through the crowds and grab hold of the boy who was opening the fire exit door.

''Taemin!'' Sulli exclaimed as she couldn't have been happier to hold his arm.

''Sulli?'' Taemin glanced to see the girl looked slightly scared. ''What are you doing here and where are the others?''

''I-I'm alone!'' Sulli confessed as she looked deeply into his eyes,showing how vulnerable she was. ''I can't find anyone....''

''It's dangerous to be alone in this place!'' Taemin taunted her as he turned his whole body around to her direction.

''Where are you going?'' Sulli was more interested in where Taemin was about to run off.

''I should help you find the others.'' Taemin looked around.

''But where were you about to go?'' Sulli questioned him again.

''Adventure outside alone.....'' Taemin replied. ''But I'll leave you with the others before I go.''

''Take me with you!'' Sulli requested,making Taemin to look at her. ''I want to go with you!''

''But Sulli----'' Taemin was interrupted.

''I don't like it here so take me with you please....'' Sulli wanted to get out of the crowded area.

''Alright if you say so then let's go!'' Taemin opened the fire exit door once again.

Taemin immediately got out of the exit door and Sulli followed him,wanting to get out of that scary place.She sighed happily as she saw the quiet peaceful night of France,the atmosphere she liked better but Taemin walking ahead of her suddenly got her attention,making her to run to him and walk next to him.

''Where we going?'' Sulli wondered as she looked around.

''We'll see where the road takes us!'' Taemin shrugged his shoulders.

Victoria was confused as to where everybody had went,looking around to see more faces that were new to her but the only person,who was next to her,well more like attached to her was non other than the other leader who cared more about her safety than the others.Victoria gave him a look as she saw him grabbing her hand and intertwining it with hers out of a sudden.

''I can take care of myself!'' Victoria assured him.

''This is just so I can assure myself!'' Onew reminded,not letting go of her.

''We should be more concerned about finding other people who aren't here!'' Victoria spoke back. ''I'm already here with you but what about others?''

''They are with their respectable partners so that shouldn't be an issue!'' Onew was happy to be with her alone. ''We're having our alone time aren't we?''

''This isn't the best place to be romantic you know....'' Victoria gave him a look.

''Well to be--Oh isn't that Luna?'' Onew noticed Luna looking around the place as if she was lost.

''LUNA!'' Victoria grabbed hold of her and pulled her towards her direction quickly.

''Oh Victoria? Onew?'' Luna gave them a small smile.

''Why are you alone?'' Onew questioned.

''Where did Jonghyun go?!'' Victoria questioned along.

''I...don't really know.....'' Luna blinked her eyes,feeling a bit sad that he had gone off without her.

''He should be next to you at all times!'' Victoria frowned. ''How irresponsible to just leave you alone like this!''

''I'm not irresponsible right?'' Onew flashed his smile at Victoria,who was clearly unamused at the quick flirt attempt he tried to do.

Luna felt quite hurt as she had expected Jonghyun to be around her and hopefully protect her like how Onew was doing with Victoria.Did Jonghyun not care about her? She wondered as she started to feel bad and horrible with how she was left alone while he was properly somewhere having fun and getting carried away in the wild atmopshere she thought,making her look down on the ground and grumble as her hands turned into fists. Why did he leave her alone out of nowhere? She thought to herself as she got angrier with the thoughts and questions she had inside her head.

''There you are!'' Jonghyun stood next to Luna.

''Where did you run off,leaving Luna alone?!'' Victoria nagged as she slammed her hand down on Jonghyun's back.

''Hey that hurts?!'' Jonghyun grumbled. ''Onew!''

''What?'' Onew raised his eyebrow.

''Control her!'' Jonghyun frowned.

''I'll show you who will control who?!'' Victoria tried to get hold of Jonghyun however Onew quickly pulled her away. 

''We'll be leaving now!'' Onew smiled as he gave one last glance to Luna and Jonghyun.

''Boy,Victoria sure hits hard!'' Jonghyun groaned before looking back at Luna. ''Hey you've been pretty quiet for some time!''

''Let go of me!'' Luna pushed his hand away from her before walking off.

''Luna where are you going?'' Jonghyun grabbed her wrist.

''Away from you!'' Luna was still hurt with how Jonghyun had left her alone.

''It's not safe to be alone!'' Jonghyun refused to let her go.

''Let me go! You've already left me alone once!'' Luna struggled to make Jonghyun leave her alone.

''I'm not letting you wonder around by yourself!'' Jonghyun was determined.

''I hate you!'' Luna angrily pushed him away before running off.

''Argh Luna come back here!'' Jonghyun followed her after getting back up.

Krystal immediately turned around after hearing Jonghyun yell,causing her to see the fight that happened between Luna and Jonghyun which was quite surprising to her since she had previously seen Luna become quite lovey dovey with Jonghyun and now she was seeing them argue. Krystal was confused as to whether she should follow them and help them in their issue or just let them be and move away from the situation? Before she could continue to think more about the situation,she felt something caress her leg which caused her to be shocked as she turned around to see a gross looking man grinning evily to her direction,which made her even more terrified as to what she was going to do.

Krystal saw him speak to her in French, which she didn't have much clue as to what he was saying to her but before he could continue his nonsense with her, she felt like running away from him was the best solution at the time however he quickly grabbed hold of her wrist and pulled her closer to his body which made Krystal become extremely scared as to what was happening to her. Her mind went blank as she didn't know what she was supposed to do, should she yell for help but who would understand her? Should she react back with violence but then who would defend her if she was in need of help? Before she could think too much, she saw the guy getting closer to kiss her which caused Krystal to immediately look away as she tried to make him release her from his grip.

Krystal immediately opened her eyes when she felt a push which caused her to open her eyes to see who had pushed her and she looked in front of her to see a tall figure blocking her sight from the gross stranger that was trying to do something indecent with her. She already knew who it was that was willing to save her,which caused her to become more amazed as she had never expected him to do something like that for her out of nowhere but before she could only stare at his back,Krystal slightly leaned to her side to see him and there she saw Minho looking at the man with the scariest glare she had ever seen from him. She wasn't going to deny when she found herself to be pretty mesmerised by the handsome sight of Minho looking so fierce, a look that she was starting to fall in love with but before she could continue staring at Minho,she was shocked to see the sight of the gross stranger grabbing hold of a bottle and hitting it on Minho's neck,the pieces of the bottle smashing and grumbling onto the floor.

''Minho?!'' Krystal immediately held his arm as she looked at the sight of the bloody neck.

A few secruity guards immediately entered the scene,pulling them away from the fight and into a room where they were allowed to be left alone with no one else to disturb them.Minho watched Krystal walk out of the room with the secruity guard, which caused him to look around in the room and look into every detail as a way of wasting free time but the door unlocked once again and there he saw Krystal walking back inside the room with something in her hand. He saw the girl looking down on the floor,after closing the door so that they could be alone in private,walking her way back to his direction but his attention was why she was becoming so quiet out of nowhere for the first time.

''Krystal?'' Minho voiced out but he didn't see the girl looking at him at all.

Krystal had heard him call her name out but she continued to look down on the floor as she slowly kneeled down to his eye-level,her focus completely on the band aid kit she had gotten from the staff so she could help out with Minho's bloody neck.Minho watched her unbox the kit and get hold of the materials she needed to help treat his injury but he still wondered why she was so quiet and what for?

''Krystal?'' Minho spoke out her name once again but he heard nothing reacting back to him. ''Soojung?''

Krystal once again decided to focus on the injury as she slowly held his neck and bandaged his neck around slowly so she could cover the injury properly.She was determined to do well and focus properly so that she could treat Minho's injury to the best of her abilities as a way of thanking him for risking his life like that for her but she felt quite fearful and hesistant as she knew Minho was staring at her continously,watching her every movement which made her tremble as her heart was shaking to see the guy that was making an impact on her to watch her like this.

''This is the first time I've heard you become completely silent.....'' Minho commented.

Krystal quickly looked away after trying to bandage him as quickly as she could,trying to hide her face but she seemed too slow as she saw Minho's arm in front of her.

''Are you crying?'' Minho asked her,who chose not to answer him again. ''Soojung you're crying aren't you?''

''L-Let my wrist...go...'' Krystal couldn't make her tears water inside.

''Why are you crying?'' Minho questioned as he continued to look at her.

''I hate you!'' Krystal exclaimed as she tried to stand up to walk away yet Minho grabbed her wrist in time.

''YA?! What did I do?'' Minho asked her as he pulled her closer to his body. ''You should be thanking me for saving you back there!''

''You could have gotten so hurt! Did you know how scared and worried I was for you?!'' Krystal angrily yelled at him as she looked into his eyes.

''K-Krystal....'' Minho had his eyes wide open.

Minho was stunned to see a person,who was often quite cold to him and would always argue with him,to get so worked up in her emotions like this.What exactly could have been the reason for her to cry like this? Krystal's voice echoed in Minho's head about how she was worried for him so was she really that worried and scared for him? Is Krystal Jung finally showing her caring side to him now,he wondered as he watched the girl continue to cry more and more. The room was filled with nothing but the sounds of her cries,causing Minho to actually feel affected by her tears that were dripping down from the eyes to her cheeks to her chin and lastly to the floor.Minho slowly took his hand out and cupped one side of Krystal's face,causing Krystal to slowly look up from the floor with watery eyes still bottling in her eyes.

''Hey....'' Minho softened his voice. ''You don't need to cry anymore,I'm fine!''

''B-But....the...blood....'' Krystal found it hard to speak as she cried again.

''You've treated my injury and I'm fine now,Krystal!'' Minho chuckled a bit. ''Why are you crying?''

''Did you know how much it hurted me to see you in pain?!'' Krystal sobbed further.

''Why are you worrying about me,spoilt brat?'' Minho chuckled once again. ''I never knew that spoilt brat had a caring side like this?''

''I hate you!'' Krystal wanted to run off yet Minho was always too fast for her.

Minho grabbed her once again and pushed her against his chest,causing the girl to fall down against her upper body and her head to bump on his chin.Krystal could feel her emotions fluttering stronger as she looked into those charismatic eyes shining at her as it stared back into her eyes,getting even more brighter as Minho got closer to her face.Krystal gulped her saliva as she didn't know what was going on but whatever it was,her head urged her to get closer to Minho as well which caused the two to slowly get closer to each other's face with their eyes still staring into each other's eyes.Krystal was already attracted to Minho yet her attraction for the man was even more stronger as she got to see his face very closely,her handsome looks made her even more mesmorised but it was his fearless and brave personality that gotten her to fall in love with him. Krystal glanced at his lips and focused on it as she got closer and closer to it,closing her eyes along as there was now a little distance before her soft lips touched against Minho's.

As soon as the two felt each other's delicate lips,they slowly moved their lips along in a soft and slow motion.Krystal,without breaking the kiss and opening her eyes,slightly moved her body up so that her eye level could equal his and wrapped her arms around his neck whereas Minho,without breaking the kiss and opening his eyes as well,got his arms to wrap it around her small waist.The two got deeper into the kiss as they pulled each other even more closer to their bodies than before,getting hold of every taste they could get from each other and cherishing the romantic moment the two were engaged in.It didn't seem like the two were ever going to stop any second soon as they got more into the kiss as their heads turnt the opposite direction and they kissed each other,not even remembering about the injury Minho had suffered,the scene of Krystal getting teased by a stranger or about the fact that their friends were in the club(maybe looking for them)yet after a while,both of them let go of each other as they tried to catch some oxygen and breathe properly.

Krystal looked the other direction whereas Minho looked at the other,both of them heavily exhaling and inhaling some oxygen into their bodies as well as their minds thinking of the scene that had just happened.Krystal gulped her saliva as she touched her lips,blinking her eyes alongside as she thought about the scene and now what was going to happen to them? Was that kiss going to lead to awkwardness between them or was it a start of something new? Minho blinked his eyes as he thought about the kiss just now that for him,felt like it came out of nowhere. He quickly glanced at the back of Krystal's head,that was facing his direction,before looking the other way. He thought about the kiss and wondered if Krystal really wanted to kiss him back there or not? Was there something going on between them or about to happen,he wondered as he thought about the kiss and slightly touched his lips. Suddenly both of them became alarmed at how awfully quiet the room was and how much it was making the two get even more awkward then it was supposed to happen,was it meant to be like this?

*Why isn't he speaking?* Krystal wanted the silence to go away.

*Argh she's quiet again...* Minho hated the awkwardness.

*You need to get out of here,Krystal!* Krystal silently grumbled as she couldn't take the awkwardness.

*Why is it so awkward right now?* Minho blinked his eyes.

Krystal immediately grabbed hold of the first aid box and slightly smiled as it was her ticket to leave the room without making things awkward.She stood up and took a few steps to the door while Minho watched her walk,wanting to stop her so he could talk to her in any way.

''Krystal!'' Minho called her name out.

Krystal slightly turned her body to his direction but didn't dare look into his eyes nor his direction. ''Y-Yes?''

''A-Are you dropping the box back?'' Minho didn't care but wanted to speak to her in any way.

''A-Ah yes I am.'' Krystal nodded her head before her back faced his direction. ''I'll be right back....''

Minho watched Krystal open the door and leave the room,closing the door afterwards. Krystal immediately sighed once the door was shut,silently groaning at how awkward it had become after the two kissed each other but a shy smile occured in her face once she thought about kissing Minho back there,maybe he wasn't a jerk like she initally thought of him and maybe she was starting to become quite fond of him. Maybe Krystal Jung has started to like Minho Choi now? Krystal could't stop smiling as she made her way to walk back to return the first aid box with the thought of kissing Minho playing on and on in her head.

 

Sulli looked up in the sky and saw fireworks suddenly exploding in the sky,mesmorising and amazing her with every colours it flashed in her face.She couldn't help but gasp at the remarkable sight whereas Taemin glanced back as he found Sulli to be nowhere beside him and there he saw the girl looking like a child with glittering eyes and a cute surprised face with her hands clasped against each other,it was as if he had seen a child enter a candy shop looking delighted to see all the different types of candies.Taemin couldn't help but chuckle at the adorable sight of her before walking towards her and standing next to her,looking at the pretty sight of fireworks flashing in the sky.Who could have known a simple scene like this could actually cause such delight and assurance,he wondered as he looked at the fireworks then at Sulli who couldn't stop gasping and being at awe.

''You really like fireworks don't you?'' Taemin chuckled as he patted her head.

''Yes they are really pretty to look at!'' Sulli grinned happily.

''I see but I like looking at something else that's much prettier!'' Taemin replied,causing Sulli to look at him.

''Something else that's much prettier?'' Sulli titled her head as she wondered what Taemin could have meant. ''What is it?''

''You!'' Taemin eye-smiled at her direction.

Sulli stared at Taemin's face as she heard his reply,causing her to blink her eyes at the happy face staring back at her.She could tell her cheeks were staring to grow hot and before Taemin could catch the sight of her blushing,she immediately looked back at the fireworks scene in silence but a small coy smile appeared on her face as she thought about what he said to her again and again. Did she like what Taemin said? Yes but was she ever going to admit that to the guy,not a chance! Sulli felt pretty content to be with Taemin,watching the beautiful and sweet fireworks. 

*Isn't this a date?* Sulli immediately had her eyes wide open.

Is this considered a date,Sulli thought to herself once again as she remembered all the countless times she's been alone with Taemin but this one was different she said to herself.She didn't know what was different about it but it sure was pretty different from all the times she's been with him.Her attention went back to Taemin as she heard a sound from him,causing her to see that he was looking at something.

''What are you looking at?'' Sulli wondered as she couldn't tell what he was looking at.

''Hat!'' Taemin smiled before walking towards to it.

''Hey it's on a car,it might belong to someone.'' Sulli didn't wanted to meddle with other people's belongings.

''Oh don't be so scared!'' Taemin chuckled as he grabbed the hat and swinged it around his finger.

''OI!'' Someone yelled,causing the two to be surprised.

Taemin and Sulli looked at the direction of the yelling and saw an angry huge man running towards their direction,possibly since the hat and the car belonged to him.

''Oh no,what should we do?!'' Sulli grabbed hold of Taemin as she saw the man running at their direction.

''What everyone always do in this situation!'' Taemin held Sulli's hand,surprising her with the action before running off and pulling her along. ''RUN!''

''I feel scared!'' Sulli whined as she ran along.

''Just run!'' Taemin held her hand tighter as he ran further.

''I told you we shouldn't be meddling with other's belongings!'' Sulli grumbled before turning back to look at the man. ''He's still chasing us!''

''Damn it!'' Taemin looked ahead for a place to hide. 

Taemin smirked as he got an idea and ran to the 2nd furtherest road as fast as he could and went to the left direction of it before finding an empty alley to hide,causing him to get inside the alley and pulling Sulli inside the alley.He immediately pushed her against the wall and placed his jacket over their heads,leaning against the wall as his eyes checked to see if the man would notice them or just run along whereas Sulli gulped her saliva as she stared at Taemin and started to feel red with Taemin being so close against her. Sulli could feel Taemin's heavy breath breathing on her skin since their bodies were so close together,making her heartbeat beating faster  around her chest as she continued to stare at Taemin's face. What was going on? Sulli wondered as she questioned herself at this moment but before she could think too much about it,Taemin took the jacket off their heads after he just saw the man run past the alley way then proceeded to look at the scared Sulli.

''Are you okay?'' Taemin sweeped the strand of hair off Sulli's face with his finger.

''Taemin!'' Sulli exclaimed with a hint of anger. ''What if something happened to you!? Are you crazy?!''

''Something happened to me?'' Taemin looked back at Sulli before slightly chuckling. ''So? Why do you care?''

''Why do I care?!'' Sulli felt hurt that Taemin had just said that,causing her eyes to go watery. ''If something happened to you,you idiot then....I-I....''

''Sulli?'' Taemin was surprised as he looked at her.

Sulli immediately hugged Taemin as tightly as she could as she cried,surprising Taemin with this type of reaction from her. Her arms were wrapped around his shoulder area whereas Taemin had his arms on the sides of his body,pretty surprised yet slightly confused with Sulli and for her to cry about him out of nowhere. Taemin could feel her warm tears dropping on his shirt,making it wet but he decided not to care as he could see the girl just couldn't stop crying. Taemin blinked his eyes as he could tell the girl was not only scared but was actually worried about both him and her which made him place his arms around her and pat her back as a way of calming down. After a while,Sulli turned her head and looked at Taemin's head,tears falling down on her face which caused Taemin to wipe them with his fingers but Sulli's focus was on something else,something bright in colour that was shining in the dark alley,which was his lips. Sulli couldn't tell what it was but after ever since this trip,Taemin just doesn't seem the same as the first time she has seen him. It was like she had seen a whole new different Taemin that not only did she feel comfortable with,she actually wanted to be with him even more.

Taemin looked at Sulli's eyes and realised that the girl had been staring into his lips with full attention and before he knew it,he saw her slowly leaning closer to his lips with her lips slightly getting more pecker as if she was ready to kiss him now. Taemin wouldn't lie when he had always found Sulli to be one of the most,if not the most attractive girl he had seen and actually known and now for her to want to kiss him,Taemin felt his heartbeat faster as feelings of fluttering occured inside his body.He could see Sulli getting even more closer to him,which made him want to break the distance between them as well but as he was doing that,another memory flashed inside his head.

''One of the other nine that would be joining you is a girl called Sulli.'' Xiumin informed.

''Sulli eh?'' Taemin smiled. ''A girl! That's great.''

''She really doesn't get impressed easily and even when guys flirt with her she literally has no reaction or doesn't say anything back to them.'' Xiumin informed.

''Ohhhh a hard to get girl eh.'' Taemin happily smiled. ''Don't worry guys I can steal that heart of hers!''

''Really? I mean this is Sulli we are talking about!'' Baekhyun raised his eyebrow.

''She is a whole new world different dude! She's like a billion times different than your type of easy to please girls.'' DO dramatically empthisized.

''Tsk so you guys think I can't impress her at all?'' Taemin asked and the EXO members shook their head. ''Fine I'll accept this bet then! I challenge you all that I will make Sulli mine and prove it to you all.''

''Dude are you sure? You might actually lose this time.'' Kai laughed.

''Pffftt Taemin Lee hasn't even lost once so this chick is nothing.'' Taemin arrogantly replied.

''Fine it's a challenge then.'' Xiumin spoke.

*NO!* Taemin immediately opened his eyes as he remembered how cruelly he thought of winning Sulli then throwing her after winning her.

His eyes went to the sight of Sulli,who had her eyes closed and her lips pointed as if it was ready to kiss him,leaning pretty close to him as if it was just a small space ready to be closed but Taemin immediately stepped away from her and proceeded to walk off which caused Sulli to open her eyes to see Taemin walking away from her.Sulli was shocked and heartbroken to see Taemin walking away from her as if he had rejected her and her attempt to kiss him,making her seem like she had wasted her confidence for nothing.Sulli wanted to call his name and talk to him,wondering why he wouldn't kiss her when all this time he had been flirting and wanting to win her heart like he said but now when she was ready and wanted to respond back,he was now backing away from her. Why was he doing this? Was he not happy with her? Did his feelings for her stopped or lessened? Sulli could feel the hard lump growing in as it made it hard for her to swallow her saliva and the pain was causing her to want to cry.

*What went wrong,Taemin?* Sulli felt like crying.

*I'm sorry!* Taemin felt guilty of the way he treated not only Sulli but every girl in the past.

Sulli walked after Taemin but with the gap in the middle of them,silently crying at the painful rejection she had received from him and how it was really hurting her this badly. She wiped her tears and covered so any gasps of cries wouldn't be heard in the quiet night while Taemin felt shameful of his behaviour that he felt like he couldn't be facing Sulli at the moment,especially since the past Taemin and the now Taemin were completely different and Sulli was the main reason why that difference occured and for him to kiss her would be wrong,he had been approaching her and being shameless with her but now he was done with the old immature Taemin.Taemin knew Sulli was walking after her as he heard footsteps behind him,causing him to be reassured that,at least,she was still around him and even when he wanted to face her,his past ashamed him and made him feel like he couldn't.

 

Jonghyun had enough of chasing Luna hence causing him to walk quickly behind her and grab hold of her wrist before walking outside of the club and pulling her along.

''Hey what are you doing?! Let go of me!'' Luna exclaimed.

''No,you're coming with me!'' Jonghyun replied as he walked outside of the club.

''Argh let go!'' Luna hissed again.

The fresh air went through them as it brushed their hairs,causing the anger in both of them to calm down as the calm breeze went through them.Luna brushed her hair behind her ear before looking at Jonghyun and seeing that gorgeous smile smiling brightly as his hair was being blown. How can someone always look this handsome and charming? Luna felt like she was falling even more in love with Jonghyun than she previously was,feeling like the small argument they had back there meant nothing to her anymore.

''So why were you angry back there,Luna?'' Jonghyun questioned.

''....It doesn't matter anymore!'' Luna smiled before walking ahead to look at the night sight of France for one last time.

''It's such a beautiful place,isn't it?'' Jonghyun smiled as he joined her at looking at the sights. ''It's a shame we're not going to be seeing it anymore after tomorrow.''

''It's a shame indeed!'' Luna replied but as long as she still gets to be with Jonghyun then it doesn't matter where she is. ''Did you enjoy yourself?''

''I sure did!'' Jonghyun smiled brightly as he nodded his head.

*You sure are an idiot,Jonghyun!* Luna giggled. *But a handsome and lovable one.*

''What are you giggling about?'' Jonghyun questioned.

''Nothing!'' Luna smiled back at him with an eye-smile.

Luna felt surprised as she felt Jonghyun wrapping his arm around her shoulder,causing her to look at him but she noticed he was looking at something else.She turned her head around to see that a weird looking man was looking at them however he walked off in a second,causing her to wonder what was happening but before she knew it,Jonghyun took his arm away from him which caused the girl to be slightly sad and disappointed.

''I think he was staring at you so I tried to make it seem like you weren't alone.'' Jonghyun slightly laughed. ''After that,he walked off! Weird guy I tell you!''

*Oh....he was just helping me....* Luna felt disappointed that it was more of a simple help rather than a romantic attempt to her. ''Thanks!''

''No worries!'' Jonghyun flashed his teeth at Luna.

Luna's heart fluttered deeply at the beautiful happy sight of Jonghyun,wanting and wishing for her to always be around this silly and idiotic yet adorable and lovable man she happened to fall in love with.

 

Onew smiled as he looked at Victoria just drinking her light drink as the two sat down on the bar area but he quickly got a bit surprised when he saw Victoria's head turn to her direction.

''You were staring at me again!'' Victoria squinted her eyes at him.

''Caught red-handed!'' Onew chuckled as he had his hands up.

''And this time it was because?'' Victoria questioned before she shook her head. ''Wait wait wait let me guess cause I was looking beautiful again isn't it?''

''You got it!'' Onew grinned widely.

''You sure are very very cheesy!'' Victoria shook her head at him.

''At your service!'' Onew winked at her before he looked at Victoria's hand at the table,causing him to immediately place his hand on top before holding it.

''Eh?!'' Victoria saw her hand was interwhined with Onew's. ''You and your romantic actions!''

''All to be with you!'' Onew smiled.

''There you are,leaders!'' Amber's voice interrupted the leaders' moment.

''And busy with your romance like always!'' Key smirked.

''Blame this guy!'' Victoria pulled her hand away.

''Where are the others?'' Onew questioned.

''Everyone's in the van,we're here to get you two to come out!'' Key replied. ''Now get your butts moving already!!''

''Alright we're coming!'' Onew grumbled as he stood up.

The leaders followed Key and Amber to the outsides of the club and into the van,seeing the others were already there but it seemed a bit different.Victoria didn't know why but the two maknae pairs,well all four of them were awfully quiet as if something had happened.She observed each one of them and saw Minho just blinking his eyes as he looked outside of the van,Krystal to stare at one thing she chose to focus on,Sulli looking down on the floor and Taemin sighing heavily as he looked quite regretful in some way.

*Why are they all so quiet?* Victoria found it very weird that the two maknae pairs were all silent,this had never happened before.

Victoria looked to see the other two pairs and saw Jonghyun,Amber,Key and Onew all talking happily and loudly like normal but then her attention went to Luna who was shyly looking at Jonghyun with that soft smile,something that she had never seen before which made Victoria to think could Luna finally realise her feelings for Jonghyun? Victoria blinked her eyes as she made a mental note to keep her eye on the five people she found acting suspicious.

*Could there be something going on between the two maknae pairs or is it just tiredness? Does Luna acknowledge and understand that she has feelings for Jonghyun ever since the start?* Victoria had those questions in her head.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 59! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter! 

I have to announce that I am going to focus on the other half of the scene,planning on bringing the faster as well and of course mostly love-based scenes between all of the couples as their relationships stages has moved to love!


Thanks to everyone all the new subscribers 

(I am kinda angry that I can't click and drag the names of new subscribers anymore like before -.-'')

HELL YEAH 200 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!