Revenge is so sweet!

You're being watched

A/N=

  1. Minnie-jung has requested for Taelli and Minstal
  2. Byunsoo has requested for MinStal
  3. TaeJinLover has requested for Taelli first argument and more shineeffect funny moment
  4. Sherlocklove has requested for Minstal
  5. Jinsull requested for Luna hitting Jong with something really hard
  6. Xxbeyondinfinity requested for Taelli
  7. Iluvbom requested Taelli

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D


Since after class the rank A* students had the chance to go to their house since their classes were over,Luna went to make food for everyone as their afternoon tea snack.She decided to make A LOT of cakes since she knew if she made only 10,Jonghyun will not leave any cakes for the others so she used a lot of ingredients to make A LOT of cakes and she made green tea as their drink.Jonghyun was around the kitchen but secretly peeking while smelling the luscious fresh smell of the cakes.

''YA I know you are there Kim Jonghyun!'' Luna said without looking at him.

Jonghyun quickly hid behind the door while trying to be alert so he wouldn't have to face or bear Luna's beatings.

*Stupid babo is behind the door but oh well I guess he can stay there since he isn't making any noises!* Luna slighty smirked without looking away from her book that had written the ingredients in.

Sulli walked out of the house and decided to go to the greenhouse instead.It was peaceful and quiet there,which is what she would like sometimes since it was either OnToria shouting at each other,MinStal insulting each other,JongNa's usual abusive beating scene or KeyBer's name calling drama.It was good to be away from that for a while.She wandered around the huge greenhouse area but then she turned alert when she heard a sound.

''Who's there?'' Sulli asked.

''Huh?'' The person replied.

''Who's there?'' Sulli asked then picked the hose from the ground. ''I got a hose that can kill you and let me tell you that I am not afraid to use it on you!''

The person just chuckled.

''YA I'm serious!'' Sulli replied.

''Oh how? I'm really scared!'' The person said then Sulli saw a foot coming out of the bushy plant.

Sulli immediately turned the hose on and a lot of water bursted out of the hose.Sulli aimed it at the person and made sure the water made the person wet from head to toe.

''YA What the hell are you doing?'' Taemin asked as he got out.

''Taemin?!'' Sulli was dumbfounded.

''Yeah who else would it have been?'' Taemin smirked at her. ''Besides your threat was so adorable that I wasn't afraid at all.''

''But your voice?'' Sulli questioned.

''Oh I just have the talent of changing my voice.'' Taemin replied in a different voice.

''Oh that's cool.'' Sulli smiled.

''Now what am I going to do about this?'' Taemin asked as he pointed to himself,who was wet from head to toe.

''I don't know.'' Sulli shrugged her shouders.

''Uhm what?!'' Taemin raised his eyebrow. ''You did this to me!''

''It's not my fault you're a jerk!'' Sulli stuck her tongue out at Taemin.

''Really mature Sulli.'' Taemin scoffed.

''Who says I'm mature? I know I am not.'' Sulli responded back.

''You know what? You are exactly like the other girls as well.'' Taemin told. ''I thought you were different since you don't argue like the others but I was wrong.''

''What?!'' Sulli was surprised. ''I definitely do not argue like them.''

''Oh yeah?'' Taemin crossed his arms. ''Then tell me Sulli Choi.What are we doing right now?''

''We're talking.'' Sulli told.

''No we're not!'' Taemin shook his head.

''Yes we are!'' Sulli nodded her head.

''No we are NOT.'' Taemin replied.

''Yes we ARE!'' Sulli replied back.

''Hey this is called arguing Miss.Nerd!'' Taemin gave Sulli a look.

''Stop being so rude and mean to me!'' Sulli demanded.

''What?! When have I ever been rude or mean to you?'' Taemin asked.

''Right now you are being mean to me!'' Sulli informed.

''No I am NOT.'' Taemin said.

''Yes we are!'' Sulli said.

''NO!'' Taemin shouted.

''YES!'' Sulli shouted back.

''NO!'' Taemin shouted louder.

''Stop shouting!'' Sulli requested.

''No I won't! What are you going to do about it?'' Taemin showed his attitude.

''What am I going to do about it?'' Sulli asked.

''Yeah I don't think a goody two shoes can do anything to me.'' Taemin rolled his eyes.

''Oh yeah? Then check this out.'' Sulli picked up the hose and turned the water as high as it could be.

She made Taemin more wet by sprinkling all the water on Taemin.She laughed at the site of Taemin while doing the evil task.

''Oh yeah? Well two can play that game.'' Taemin grabbed the hose and sprinkled the water on Sulli.

''YA stop!'' Sulli demanded but Taemin just laughed and sprinkled more water on her. ''That's it!''

Sulli tried to grab the hose but Taemin was stubborn and grabbed it with all his might.Taelli had both caught hold of the hose and both refused to let go.

''LET GO!'' Taemin shouted.

''NO YOU LET GO!'' Sulli shouted louder.

Taelli were both looking at each other with aggression and determination to win the other.The grip of their hand on the hose had became more stronger and both started to pull it towards their direction.Water was sprinkling everywhere but that didn't matter to them since they both were already wet enough but then....

''Hey what's going on in here?'' Onew asked but then got a lot of water sprinkling all over him. ''WHAT THE HELL?!''

Taelli both let go of the hose and looked at Onew,who was glaring at the two.

''He did it Onew!'' Sulli pushed the hose to Taemin.

''Me?! What?!'' Taemin pushed the hose back to Sulli. ''It was her as well!''

''Who did this?!'' Onew asked.

''Don't you trust me? I'm Sulli remember?'' Sulli showed her cute eyes to Onew,who awed back to Sulli.

''Oh please! That is like the oldest trick in my book.I can make him go aw as well.'' Taemin rolled his eyes.

''Try it then.'' Sulli whispered to him.

''Onew is going to trust me right?'' Taemin showed his cute puppy eyes to Onew.

''Ew! Don't make me puke Taemin.'' Onew pushed Taemin away from him while Sulli laughed.

''Shut up!'' Taemin demanded while glaring at Sulli. ''Hey I am more cuter than her!''

''No you clearly aren't!'' Onew stuck his tongue out at Taemin.

''Yes Onew!'' Sulli high-fived with Onew.

''FOOD IS READY!'' Luna yelled at the top of the lungs to make everyone know.

As expected Jonghyun was the first one to run to the tables and sit down while eagering awaiting for the food and drink.The others,except Taelli and Onew,went to sit around the tables as well whereas Taelli and Onew first went to change their clothes.Luna came out of the kitchen with a huge tray that had a lot of plates with lids on top of all of them while the bottom tray had a teapot with 10 teacups.

''Okay is everyone here?'' Luna asked.

''YES!'' The other 9 replied.

''First let me place all the things on the table then you can eat!'' Luna instructed to them all. ''Okay I have made 5 cakes that are Fruitcakes,Lemon cake,Carrot cake,Chocolate brownie and last but not the least Strawberry shortcake with green tea as your drink!''

''Thank you Luna!'' Everyone thanked.

''It's okay but first I will serve you the tea first!'' Luna informed.

Luna filled each teacup with green tea and gave it each to a person.

''Great now I guess we can start eating it then!'' Luna lift the five lids at once and the cakes looked delicious. ''Bon appetite then!''

Everyone grabbed a piece of cake on their plate and started eating but on the other hand Jonghyun grabbed a lot of cakes on his plate and started to messily eat all the cakes all at once.

''YA Jonghyun you're so messy!'' Luna hissed.

Jonghyun just smiled at her while eating the cakes.

''You weirdo!'' Luna slightly smiled.

''I'm too full now.'' Victoria refused to eat any more cakes.

''Same!'' The others all agreed.

''Well I'm not!'' Jonghyun kept eating more cakes.

''Jonghyun no matter what you do,the last piece of cake is mine okay? I want the last piece of the Lemon cake okay?'' Luna informed him.

''Okay okay!'' Jonghyun nodded his head while eating the rest of the cakes.

Luna went back to place all the dirty plates inside the kitchen while the others all walked over to the living room to rest there whereas Jonghyun was still eating and no moving an inch.Minho saw that there was only one piece of Lemon cake left and he felt really tempted to eat that piece even through Luna had said that she wanted that piece.

*Well she didn't say it to you,Minho!* Minho thought. *Oh yeah and when she sees a piece missing,she'll say that it is Jonghyun! YES!*

Minho walked closer to the last piece of Lemon cake and saw that Jonghyun was too busy,eating all the other cakes in his own little dream world.Minho evily smiled and snatched the Lemon cake as fast as he could.He placed the whole piece in his mouth and chewed it but then when he turned around......

''So what do we have over here?'' Krystal had her arms crossed while smirking at Minho.

Minho almost chocked on the piece of cake when he saw Krystal smirking at him but then he drank a teacup of green tea so it was easier for him to not choke anymore.

''Huh? What?'' Minho acted innocent.

''Don't what me Minho!'' Krystal glared at Minho.

''Then what do you want with me?'' Minho asked.

''Well I don't really want anything with you but I think someone,who is coming over here for the last piece of Lemon cake does!'' Krystal pointed to Luna,who was walking over to get her Lemon cake.

Luna excitedly walked over to try her latest new creation the Lemon cake.She was eager and happy to try it and since everyone ate it,she thinks she did a good job but then as she walked closer to it and saw that there was no more cake.She angrily looked at Jonghyun,who was still eating the last pieces of cake.

''YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Luna angrily pointed her finger at Jonghyun.

''M-Me?'' Jonghyun asked while pointing at himself.

''I told you to NOT eat the Lemon cake but you ate it!'' Luna angrily looked at Jonghyun.

''Me?! No no I didn't Luna! I didn't!'' Jonghyun quickly defended himself.

''You liar now I won't spare to kill you today!'' Luna went outside for a while then came back,carrying a bat with her hand.

''B-Bat? Where did you get that?'' Jonghyun was surprised.

''That doesn't matter!'' Luna tightly held the bat. ''You're so dead now Jonghyun!''

Jonghyun slowly stood up when Luna was carrying the bat and walking over to him like a predator hunting on a prey.Jonghyun immediately ran as fast as he could with Luna carrying the bat while running after Jonghyun.

''GET BACK HERE JONGHYUN!!!!!!!!!!'' Luna shouted.

''Now we don't want Luna to know about you would we?'' Krystal smirked.

''What are you talking about?'' Minho acted like he didn't know.

''Oh you don't know? Okay why don't we talk with Luna and we'll see who knows and who doesn't.'' Krystal looked at him with her suspicious eyes.

''Yes I don't know.'' Minho replied.

''Okay maybe I should call Luna and sort this confusion out for you then! LUN----'' Minho quickly covered Krystal's mouth.

''Okay okay I know! I know!'' Minho confessed.

''HA I knew it! So now I have this secret of yours,you have to be my slave." Krystal ordered.

''What?! Hell no!'' Minho refused.

''Okay then your choice.I'll just call Luna and we'll see who gets the beating instead.'' Krystal smirked. ''Oh I'm sorry I meant double beatings instead.''

''Double?'' Minho was confused.

''One from Luna and one from Jonghyun,who is getting hit for no reason.'' Krystal explained. ''Hear how hard Jonghyun is screaming.''

''OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Jonghyun yelled.

''WHY DID YOU EAT THE CAKE THEN?!'' Luna screamed while hitting him with the bat.

''OW OW OW I SWEAR I DIDN'T!'' Jonghyun shouted.

''YOU LIAR!'' Luna shouted back and hit him with the bat.

''See? You don't want to experience that do you?'' Krystal evily smiled.

''Fine you win!'' Minho was defeated.

''Great!'' Krystal happily smiled while clapping her hands. ''First start off by stopping Luna from hitting Jonghyun!''

''What?! You want to stop that mad woman?'' Minho asked.

''An order is an order now go!'' Krystal pushed Minho to go.

Minho walked up the stairs,went inside a room that had the most noise and saw that Luna was hitting Jonghyun with the bat whereas Jonghyun was begging her to stop.

''L-L-Luna!'' Minho scaredly called out.

''What?'' Luna stopped hitting Jonghyun while looking at Minho.

Jonghyun tried to escape when....

''YA WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?!'' Luna angrily asked and pulled Jonghyun back on the floor.

Luna sat down on Jonghyun's stomach so now there was no way that Jonghyun could escape without Luna knowing.

''You should stop.The poor guy is scared.'' Minho said.

''Then why did he eat my cake?'' Luna asked.

''But I didn't!'' Jonghyun whined.

''You liar!'' Luna glared at him.

''Maybe he didn't!'' Minho indirectly told.

''What do you mean?'' Luna asked.

''Maybe you ate the cake but didn't release it?'' Minho weakily smiled.

''But I remembered that I ate only 2 cakes,which was the fruitcake and carrot cake!'' Luna blabbered out.

*!* Minho was stuck.

''Now shall we get back to where we were?'' Luna evily smiled.

''No please! I'm sorry if I did!'' Jonghyun pleaded with his hands.

Before Luna could hit Jonghyun with the bat,Minho quickly grabbed Luna and pulled her away from Jonghyun.

''YA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!'' Luna shouted.

''RUN YOU IDIOT!'' Minho yelled at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun quickly ran off and went in his room while Minho was grabbing Luna.Minho finally let Luna go.

''What the hell is your problem?'' Luna asked.

''Just leave the poor guy.You have hit him enough!'' Minho told and ran off to Krystal. ''Okay I did it!''

''Great! That's only one task gone until the thousandth one!'' Krystal informed.

''WHAT?! Thousandth one?'' Minho was shocked.

''Well I will keep ordering you until you tell Luna the truth!'' Krystal crossed her arms.

''Forget it! I am not your slave anymore!'' Minho demanded.

''Okay then let me go back to Luna and tell her.'' Krystal was walking off when Minho quickly pulled her.

Minho quickly pulled Krystal and then suddenly had his two arms around her body.

''What are you doing?'' Krystal raised her eyebrow.

''Fine you win!'' Minho sighed.

''That's what I wanted to hear! Everytime you hear the word SLAVE then that means you have to come to me.'' Krystal informed.

''Fine!'' Minho sighed again.

''Great now you can run off slave.'' Krystal shooed Minho off with her hands.

''She's so going to pay for this!'' Minho muttered to himself.

''What was that slave?'' Krystal asked with her hand on her ear.

''Nothing!'' Minho told and walked off.

''Sulli look what I brought you!'' Taemin told and showed her a piece of cake.

''Really? For me?'' Sulli asked while smiling.

''Yeah and I want you to eat it!'' Taemin smiled. ''I know you like the strawberry shortcake cake the best right?''

''Yeah how did you know?'' Sulli asked.

''I saw you eating it and you only ate this cake the most.'' Taemin told his observation.

''You observed well then.'' Sulli nodded her head.

''Let me feed you!" Taemin ordered.

''No I can do that myself.'' Sulli refused.

''Come on or else no cake!'' Taemin informed.

''Fine you can feed me the cake!'' Sulli sighed.

''First close your eyes.'' Taemin demanded.

''What? Why?'' Sulli asked.

''Do it!" Taemin whined.

''Okay okay fine!'' Sulli closed her eyes.

''Now open your mouth and wait for the cake.'' Taemin informed.

Sulli opened and closed her eyes while awaiting for that delicious taste of the cake.Taemin took one scope of the cake then secretly ate it.He then grabbed the piece of cake and smudged it on Sulli's face.

''What the?!'' Sulli opened her eyes when she found out that Taemin had smudged the cake on her face.

''Revenge is so sweet!'' Taemin chuckled.

''Eh?'' Sulli was confused.

''You shouldn't have messed with Taemin Lee but you did so this is his revenge gift to you!'' Taemin smiled.

''You meanie!'' Sulli pouted while taking the excess cream and cake pieces off her face.

''You're so cute!'' Taemin laughed.

''I hate you!'' Sulli stood up as she stomped her feet on the ground.

''I love you too baby!'' Taemin winked at Sulli,who just walked off.

Minho came back from exercising in the garden and was so tired.His body,especially his legs,were aching due to his intense exercise.He walked back to his room and was shocked with what he saw.

''What the hell is this?'' Minho asked when he saw Krystal decorating his room with her photos and things she liked.

''What? Don't you like it?'' Krystal asked.

''Like it? I freakin' hate it!'' Minho told. ''Change it back to how it was!''

Minho was about to take on photo off when.......

''No no not so fast Minho Choi.'' Krystal smirked. ''We don't want someone to get double beatings now do we?''

''Oh come on! This isn't part of the deal!'' Minho whined.

''Said who? Everything I want is included in the deal.'' Krystal informed. ''Now look at how much effort I did in making your room perfect!''

''Well I hate it!'' Minho frowned.

''Good that's exactly how I wanted you to feel and now that you can see most of the pictures has your face in it then it reminds you of me!'' Krystal. ''And you as my slave so now I'm off to rest slave!''

''You're so dead when I get you back for this!'' Minho glared at Krystal.

''Oh really? Then I can't wait for that day or if that day even arrives!'' Krystal laughed and walked off from Minho's room.

Krystal walked in the living room to see Victoria happily muching her Belgium chocolate.

''Do you really love it Vic?'' Krystal chuckled on how Victoria was eating it.

''Love it? This chocolate is my life Krystal!'' Victoria dramatically told. ''Anyway want one?''

''Sure!'' Krystal took a piece and ate it. ''It's so good!''

''I know right!'' Victoria smiled.

''Hey we want a piece too!'' Onew informed and Victoria saw that all the 8 other were looking at her.

''Okay I don't mind sharing but just one!'' Victoria told and everyone nodded their head.

''Thank you!'' Amber smiled when Victoria ate the chocolate.

''Thanks!'' Key smiled and ate the chocolate.

''It's so delicious!'' Luna commented as she ate the piece.

''I love it!'' Jonghyun commented as well.

''Thank you so much!'' Sulli thanked.

''I want more!'' Taemin pouted.

''NO!'' Victoria told at once.

''It's really delicious!'' Minho showed his thumps up.

''What is this?'' Onew asked when he saw that he had the tiniest piece.

''What?'' Victoria asked.

''I got the tiniest piece!'' Onew complained.

''Hey you,at least,got a piece!'' Victoria told.

''Fine!'' Onew sighed as he ate the tiny piece.

''Sulli and Taemin here since they helped me before they get an extra piece!'' Victoria gave the chocolate to Taelli.

Taelli both grabbed the piece at the same time.

''YA let go!'' Taemin ordered.

''No you let go!'' Sulli argued.

''Okay why don't we eat the piece together?'' Taemin offered.

''Together?'' Sulli was confused.

''Do you know the movie ''Lady and the Tramp?'' Taemin asked.

''Of course I do!'' Sulli informed.

''Then let's re-enact the noddle scene where the two dogs eat from the noodle and their mouths touch.'' Taemin told. ''Ours will be the chocolate scene!"

''What?! NO!'' Sulli refused as she was shocked.

''Thanks then!'' Taemin saw that Sulli had let go of the chocolate and ate the whole piece.

''You're so greedy like Jonghyun now!'' Sulli frowned.

''HEY!'' Jonghyun replied.

''It's so true through!'' Luna told.

''Slave!'' Krystal called out.

Minho stood up and unwantedly walked over to her.

''What?'' Minho glared at Krystal.

''Here!'' Krystal splashed all the water from her glass to Minho's face.

''What the hell?!'' Minho was shocked.

''That's what I always wanted to do to you and now I finally can!'' Krystal smiled.

''I promise you will pay for this!'' Minho frowned.

''I can't wait then!'' Krystal replied to his promise.

Amber walked in her room to clean up the dirty mess she made.She picked up all her dirty laundry and placed it in a basket.She opened the door to find Key,smirking at her while looking at the basket.

''What do we have here?'' Key asked.

''Get lost Key! I'm not in a mood right now.'' Amber demanded.

''Well I am!'' Key told and refused to get out of the doorway.

''Key I mean it!'' Amber demanded.

''No!'' Key was stubborn.

''Are you sure?'' Amber asked.

''What do you mean if I am sure? Of course I am sure!'' Key told.

''Fine then here!'' Amber took her smelliest sock and threw it on Key's face.

''EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Key yelled as he took the sock off his face and threw it back to Amber.

''What? You said you were sure!'' Amber smirked.

''Why don't I take this sock and place it in your mouth!'' Key pinched the smelly sock as he picked it up and ran off Amber.

''DON'T YOU DARE!'' Amber yelled.

''Fine I'll throw it to you!'' Key threw the sock but then....

''YA?!'' Sulli shouted as the sock landed on her face.

''Sorry sorry Sulli I meant to throw it to Amber!'' Key quickly apologised.

''It smells so bad.Whose is it?'' Sulli asked.

''Mine! Sorry about it! I forgot about washing them!'' Amber nervously chuckled.

''Can I borrow it?'' Sulli asked.

''What? Why would you want it?'' Key asked.

''Oh for something!'' Sulli smiled.

''Okay!'' Amber gave her a weird look.

Sulli walked off to Taemin's face and threw the sock on Taemin's face.

''WHAT THE HELL?!'' Taemin was surprised.

''Revenge is so sweet isn't it?'' Sulli widely smiled.

''YA?!'' Taemin ran after Sulli.

Sulli quickly ran to her room and locked the doors.

''GET OUT OF THERE SULLI!'' Taemin knocked on the door.

''NEVER!'' Sulli smiled.

''I WILL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS!'' Taemin yelled.

''OKAY!'' Sulli didn't care.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 10! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!

I hope everyone enjoyed the moments they requested and thanks for reading!

Anyone has any request then please do tell me as I will fulfill your request! Request to me as many as moments as you would like and I promise to add them in the chapters :D


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!