Preparing everything!

You're being watched

A/N=Since I've added colours for the pairs in chapter 28,I might use them in the future so these are the pairs and their colour references if they have any challenges

  1. Onew and Victoria=OnToria(The red team)
  2. Key and Amber=KeyBer(The orange team)
  3. Jonghyun and Luna=JongNa(The yellow team)
  4. Taemin and Sulli=TaeLli(The green team)
  5. Minho and Krystal=MinStal(The blue team) (*It's the real age order of the girls in FX)

Thank you very much for the upvotes,comments,subscribers and the love for the fanfic! I am grateful to you all :D


A/N=

  1. Kakatiny has requested for MinStal
  2. MinSoojung has requested for MinStal
  3. Iceddprincess has requested for MinStal
  4. Minstal9194 has requested for MinStal
  5. Mouselizard has requested for KeyBer
  6. KrystalSuzy has requested for MinStal
  7. Minstalshawol has requested for MinStal

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D


The girls,except for Victoria,all giggled and sat next to one another as they decided to continue their plans of annoying and making both the leaders jealous of each other.

''Seems like one of the leader is jealous indeed.'' Sulli chuckled.

''Now we need the other one to be jealous and our work is done.'' Luna laughed.

''We all know how much they both like one another but I guess their stubbornness and ego is at the risk right now.'' Amber commented. ''They obviously want the other to do all the work right now even though they're dying to speak to one another.''

''Now is the time where Victoria will be jealous and we'll all easily see it from her.'' Krystal smirked. ''All we have to do is praise Onew and be around him for a long long long time,acting like everything he does is cool and saying it loud enough so Victoria can hear and see it and voila! We're done!''

''What about the food and dressing the leaders up part?'' Luna questioned.

''Oh good point.'' Krystal thought for a while.

''That's easily fixable!'' Amber smiled. ''We'll have one pair cooking for about 15 minutes before switching while the rest of the boys stay with Onew and we stay with Victoria dressing the two up.''

''What will we say when we dress them up though?'' Sulli asked.

''We'll come up with something.'' Amber replied. ''We can just improvise along the way when we reach that stage.For now we have to focus on making Victoria jealous before we start our kitchen plan.''

''Anyway back to the current plan!'' Krystal spoke. ''Act like everything Onew does is so cool and say it loud enough that Victoria can see it all then that will definitely make Victoria pay attention more to him and hopefully make her jealous.''

''But the flirting part is what makes this all hard.'' Amber groaned as she massaged her nape.

''I know it's not the best thing to do right now but if that's what makes Victoria finally notice her feelings for Onew and force her to speak to him then why not!'' Krystal spoke. ''Alright I think we should start our plan now!''

They saw the boys were pretty much with Victoria,just talking to her whereas Victoria would talk to them however at times,would glance up at the boys' room because of a certain someone who had went there after walking past her.

''Hey whatcha looking at?'' Taemin looked at the direction of where Victoria was looking at.

''Yeah why do you keep looking at that direction?'' Jonghyun asked when in fact everyone could tell why Victoria's attention was at that room.

''I guess it's time for round 2.'' Krystal quietly giggled before standing up.

''Let's go then!'' Sulli slammed her palms together quietly.

''Hey guys!'' Krystal greeted before turning her head in certain directions as if she was looking for someone.

''What are you looking for?'' Minho questioned.

''We're looking for Onew!'' Sulli informed. 

''He's upstairs.'' Key pointed to the stairs.

''Let's go get him girls!'' Luna spoke.

The next thing the boys and Victoria saw was the girls all running,as fast as they could,up the stairs with each footstep stomping louder and louder then the door opening with the girls all happily exclaiming his name and loud sounds of laughter and giggles.Victoria was watching the scene very carefully and slightly frowned at the sight of seeing the girls all going after Onew for the whole day today and it made her wonder since when did the girls and Onew became so close to one another?! This was the first time she was seeing things turn out to be this way.

''Why are they looking for Onew?'' Key loudly spoke.

''They've been all over him since this afternoon.'' Jonghyun agreed.

''What did Onew do to them that they're acting like they are his biggest fans or something.'' Minho raised his eyebrow.

''Seems like Onew's playboy manners have gotten out and has an effect on the girls.'' Taemin chuckled. ''He is a very good competitor for me! He might even get more girls than me.''

''I'm going to wash the dishes.'' Victoria immediately went to the kitchen whereas the boys watched her storm off.

''Hopefully things get better between the two from today.'' Key spoke.

''It is so fun to get involved and make these two leaders angry and jealous.'' Taemin laughed.

''I agree.'' Jonghyun and Minho laughed along.

 

Onew was pretty angry alright.He knew he was trying his best to control his anger and not have an outbrust but it's hard when all you see is your crush laughing and having the time of her life with other guys whereas you are hurt by,the fact,that things weren't working out for the two of you and you had a deep deep undying wish of speaking to her,wanting to end the horrible silence between the two and going back to normal with one another.He sighed as he knew that he had feelings for Victoria,that might have grown way too strong as he had spent so much time with her but to see her with the other guys and not seeing her being affected by their silence or the fact that he wasn't speaking to her made him even more angry.Did he not matter to her at all? Was she just not going to ever try and put some effort in this fake relationship they had? Was Onew just loving and helping someone who didn't seem like she cared or was willing to do anything with the help? 

Onew threw his body on the bed as he tried to figure out as to what is exactly going to happen between him and Victoria? He feared that maybe they won't ever speak or be in good terms with each other now and that wouldn't help him at all especially not after all the hard feelings he had for her.He didn't care if Victoria didn't have any feelings for him right now as things were still pretty fresh between them as their relationship had just been around 3 weeks however he didn't want things to stay like this and wanted to develop something deeper,no matter,if it was friendship or even better an actual relationship where she,too,had feelings for him but that was more of a wish for Onew,something he wanted things to turn out but had a feeling that it might not be like that.He was thinking things though and was very much into his thoughts when he heard a lot of heavy footsteps then the door slammed right open and the girls all yelling and happily exclaiming his name,which again reminded him of how Victoria earlier ran and slammed the door open however she didn't utter a single word.

''ONEW!'' The girls all had their hands up in the air as they jumped a few times.

''Oh hello girls.'' Onew stood up and waved at them.

''Onew Onew please come with us!'' Krystal pulled his arm,dragging him away out the bedroom.

''Yes yes you must come with us!'' Sulli joined along with Krystal,dragging him faster.

''It's really going to be fun Onew.'' Luna pushed Onew out of the door with Krystal and Sulli holding each of his arm.

''Come play with us again!'' Amber smiled as she closed the door.

''Eh? Me again?'' Onew blinked his eyes before glancing at the living room,which was at the bottom floor.

Victoria got out of the kitchen and wiped her hands with the small towel that she had found on the desk.She sighed to herself as she moved closer and closer to the center of the living room and was about to stretch her arms when she looked up and saw Onew,making their eyes to meet for a few seconds before her attention went to the girls that were around him,especially with Sulli and Krystal with their arms round his arms.She immediately furrowed her eyebrows and shown a short but very clear sign of dissatisfaction and discontention with the close contact and interaction he and the girls had but before she could show any further signs of stronger negative feelings,she immediately turned around and decided to stay away from him and the girls since she was definitely in no mood to witness or be a part of their interactions,not that she cared about the girls and Onew being close to each other.She thought that she didn't care but was she just stating the truth or was she just lying to herself to make herself feel better and not be affected by it?

Onew quickly looked down at the living room to see if he could see Victoria or not.Obviously with the no interaction or contact,he was only resorting to looking at her when she wasn't looking as a way of still being able to have a type of contact with her.He started to think that was he being a bit too childish and stubborn on this? Is it best for things to be like this? Wouldn't it just be worse rather than improve? Before he could think of any more questions inside his head,his heartbeat started to race when his eyes saw her walking towards the sofa in the living room and the next thing he knew,his heartbeat was racing and running like mad when his eyes met with hers,finally she could see and notice him rather than ignore or not see him.Onew wanted to smile and call her name,scream it so loud that his throat would be hurt cause he missed her,even though they live under the same roof,he had missed her face,her beautiful smile,her twinkling eyes,her motherly nature,her happy sound of laughter when he would manage to entertain her,her habits(both the ones that he loves about her and the ones that annoys him) and much more.Onew decided that this was it! He couldn't handle nor manage to continue with the act of ignoring her and waiting for her to make the move,maybe Victoria was the shy type deep down and she wanted him to make the move and he could be mistakening that for her coldness.As a way of showing that he wanted to be okay with her and be in good terms with her,Onew was about to give her the biggest smile he could ever give when Victoria suddenly turned around and walked away from the living room,making Onew to jerk his head and wanting to see where she would go.

''What's wrong Onew?'' Amber asked. ''Why are you so quiet?''

''O-Oh nothing.'' Onew smiled as he shook his head.

''Let's go out and play okay!'' Krystal flashed her teeth at him.

As much as Onew wanted to go run off to Victoria and make peace with her,maybe playing with the girls could give him time to think about what he was going to say to Victoria besides saying no and turning down the girls,Victoria's friends would be quite rude and he wasn't the type to be rude like that.

''So shall we go then?'' Sulli questioned.

''Sure let's go.'' Onew nodded his head before instantly being scared for his life.

Onew was immediately dragged down the stairs by the younger girls,Sulli and Krystal who ran down the stairs as fast as they could whilst pulling him down alongside then running out to the garden,leaving Onew with no time to catch his breath or properly use his legs to catch up the speed,making him to almost fall down on the ground.

''Are you okay?'' Luna asked.

''Yes yes it's alright.'' Onew nodded his head.

 

The boys all went inside the kitchen and decided to stay with Victoria so they could help her as well as add salt to injuries by purposely making comments about Onew and the girls so she could be affected and take an implusive action of arguing and fighting with him so they could communicate with one another and hopefully one way or another,be back in their happy lovey-dovey relationship.It was a way better and happier scene for the gang to see them together,all lovey-dovey and happy rather than seeing two leaders being silent and avoiding each other when it's obvious they have a huge longing of interacting and being with each other.

''Onew's with the girls again?'' Taemin loudly gasped.

''He just never stops I guess.'' Jonghyun laughed.

''What a player this guy can be.'' Minho playfully commented.

''Come see what they're doing with each other.'' Key watched the girls and Onew as he called them out.

The boys all hurried towards Key and stood at where he was whereas Victoria was wondering as to whether she should see another scene of Onew and the girls for another million times,God knows how many times she's seen it.She could hear sounds of laughter and happy hints of shouting,making her to be more interested in looking to see as to what,in the world,they were doing that was so fun and could cause that much of happiness to the girls.She slowly turned around and made small footsteps closer to the boys whilst thinking should she watch him play with the girls or not? Was it even worth it when it would cause her nothing but frustration. Victoria immediately stopped when she just thought about what she felt and wondered why was she even caring or hesistating to see a guy and 4 girls enjoy and have fun with each other since she didn't care right? That was the whole idea and plan of what she wanted to portray and let people know of.

*I don't care about them at all.* Victoria crossed her arms as she looked at the window to see Onew and the girls.

Victoria saw Onew's eyes were covered by a blindfold and the girls were laughing and yelling at him to catch them or more like watch him fail to catch any of them and see what ways he would bump and hit into.

''Come on! Catch us.'' Amber roared into laughter as she ran around.

''Onew go to your right.'' Sulli tried to trick him.

''I bet we can make this even harder for him.'' Luna whispered to the others. ''Go to your left.''

''Yeah keep going.'' Krystal tried to hide her laughter.

''Keep going.'' Amber joined along so they could see Onew bumping into the wall again.

Sulli pretended to look around and took a quick look at the window where she saw the boys and more importantly Victoria focusing and looking into their scene and blinked a little before smirking as she got an idea of what to do.She walked near to Onew then pretended to trip and pushed him down on the ground while she fell near him then the running of the boys and Victoria came into the scene,everyone's eyes and focus on the two of them.

''Are you okay?'' Taemin pulled her up.

''I'm fine.'' Sulli smiled as she dusted the dust off.

''You alright?'' Minho asked as he saw Onew getting up.

''I'm fine.'' Onew smiled after he got the blindfold off and ruffled his hair.

''You sure you're fine?'' Krystal wiped Onew's forehead with the tissue she had.

''A-Ah yes I'm fine.'' Onew slightly blushed before smiling again.

The girls could see a clear hint of Victoria looking worried and concerned for Onew as her eyes scanned his body,trying to look for any injuries or bruises before looking away and walking away from the scene.

*Why is he even blushing like that?!* Victoria frowned before realising what she had thought. *Not that I care about him! Yes I don't care about him at all!*

''Hey Victoria wait up!'' Jonghyun called out as he ran after her.

*Why is he running after her?* Luna glared at Jonghyun before rolling her eyes. *Stupid idiot!*

''Plan seems to be working even better than we expected.'' Sulli giggled quietly with the girls.

''Hey Taemin and Minho come with me.'' Amber quickly dragged them away so they could tell them the next part of their plan.

''Where is she going with them?'' Key questioned.

''I don't know.'' Luna shrugged her shoulders.

''Hey come on let's keep playing!'' Krystal pulled Onew's wrist and ran inside,towards the living room.

''Hey wait for me!'' Sulli yelled as she ran behind them.

''Aren't you coming Key?'' Luna turned around to see Key trying to look at Amber and the two boys.

''O-Oh yeah.'' Key glanced at them for one last time before walking inside the house.

''So what are we doing here?'' Minho asked.

''I'm telling you the next part of the plan!'' Amber replied. ''In the next 15 minutes,we're going to drag our respective leaders and dress them up while each pair spends 15 minutes in the kitchen,making their food then voila! We're done for the date and our leaders will be together again!''

''I want to tease them more though.'' Taemin smirked. ''It's pretty fun to see both of them being jealous especially Onew.''

''I thought Victoria was more easy and fun to watch being jealous.'' Amber debated.

''Wait I want to ask as to what will we say to Onew when we dress him up?'' Minho raised his eyebrow. ''Obviously we need a good reason to it.''

''Just improvise it.'' Amber rolled her eyes. ''We're going to say things like ''oh we were wondering how you look in this dress with this makeup and hair'' or ''we needed a model for the clothes and you seem like the good type with your body'' etc. etc.''

''Well....okay we'll try to come up with something.'' Minho shrugged his shoulders.

''Alright after 15 minutes,each pair goes to the kitchen to make their food in 15 minutes.'' Amber spoke. ''First Minho and Krystal,Next Taemin and Sulli then me and Key and lastly Jonghyun and Luna.''

''Fine by me.'' Minho and Taemin nodded his head.

''Alright let's go back into the house then.'' Amber spoke. ''We need to get this plan started very very soon now.''

 

Victoria mentally groaned when she saw Krystal pulling and having her arm around Onew for the hundred millionth time since this afternoon.She silently grumbled to herself before she stood up and decided to walk upstairs to stay away from the scene.

''Hey where are you going?'' Key stopped Victoria.

''I need to go upstairs and clean the bedroom.'' Victoria was in no mood to witness any more of Onew and Krystal.

''Come play with us!'' Key pulled Victoria away from the stairs. ''Come on,it's going to be fun.''

''Come on Victoria.'' Jonghyun agreed.

''What are we exactly trying to do?'' Victoria tilted her head.

Taemin smirked as this was time for another fun episode of making one of the leaders jealous,oh a game which he enjoyed playing so much.Just seeing the obvious reactions of the leaders then acting like they didn't care at all when in fact they did was so amusing to see that he wanted to watch it over and over so this time he looked at Onew,who wasn't paying attention to Victoria at all and at Victoria,who seemed like she was too busy,talking to Key to notice what he was about to do.He immediately pretended that he was pushed by someone and bumped Victoria into Minho,making Victoria to slam her body against Minho's and everyone's attention immediately went towards the two althetic members of the gang.

Krystal took a glance at Victoria and the next thing Krystal saw was that Victoria was against Minho's body with her head against his chest,making Krystal to awkwardly blink her eyes at the scene.Krystal felt a bit weird seeing the scene between them but then she rolled her eyes and focused elsewhere as she knew she wasn't jealous at all.Krystal hated the man and she knew that she wasn't in love with him or anything.She just liked his eyes that's all,everything else about Minho was stupid and annoying.Krystal silently scoffed to herself before having her attention back to something else.

Onew couldn't help but feel jealous seeing the scene between Minho and Victoria.They looked like they suited very well with one another and the two were both sporty and very active as well as very fit and attractive individuals,making him to be annoyed at how perfect the two looked with Minho's tall and strong body,not to mention his unbelieveable handsome facial features whereas Victoria with her strong beautiful facial features and presence then at the scene at how the two just awkwardly blinked their eyes at one another before laughing at the scene.The way they interacted with one another and laughed with each other made Onew to turn around and not focus on them as he knew he was obviously jealous and might erupt like a volcano any minute.

''What happened just then?'' Minho laughed.

''Taemin pushed me.'' Victoria glared.

''I almost tripped when walking near you guys so sorry.'' Taemin sticked his tongue out.

''Be careful next time.'' Sulli giggled.

''Will do.'' Taemin winked at her before glancing at Onew's obvious expression.

''Let's go to the kitchen Onew.'' Krystal called out as she started to move.

''Let's go Krystal.'' Onew followed her,making Victoria to notice the scene even though she acted like she didn't realise the two were gone at all.

Victoria again couldn't help but be annoyed at this continous scene of her fake boyfriend and the maknae going off to places together.Every single time,they're always together and calling one another to places no matter if it's the garden,the living room,the kitchen or even the bedroom,they will always go to one another and be together.Victoria knew she was at the venge of having enough of it but then she shook her head as she mentally scoffed to herself and glared at other direction of the kitchen.

*What are they trying to do?!* Victoria had her nose slightly higher in the air,trying to appear like she wasn't affected by anything. *Yet he claims that he loves me----Huh?! Tsk whatever! It's not like I care at all besides why am I getting angry over something like that? They can do whatever they want whenever they want and I wouldn't care at all. Yes Victoria,you don't care at all.*

''Where are they going off to again?'' Luna asked.

''They always seem to enjoy going off somewhere.'' Key agreed.

''Let's go and see what they're doing.'' Taemin suggested.

''No let those two have their alone time.'' Jonghyun chuckled.

''Yeah they seem like they want to be alone with just each other.'' Amber laughed. ''It would be bad to interrupt them.''

''I'll be back.'' Victoria replied as she went inside the toilet. *It's not like he's my real boyfriend,why do I need to care?*

''The plan is working great.'' Luna quietly laughed.

''Now after 5 minutes,each pair will go to the kitchen for 15 minutes and cook their food then we'll be done with everything and the leaders will be back together hopefully.'' Amber quietly clapped her hands.

''We just need Krystal to be all over Onew for 5 more minutes.'' Sulli spoke.

''Don't you think she's already doing a good job being all over him?'' Key laughed.

''That is true.'' Jonghyun agreed.

''Alright I think Victoria's coming soon so let's get this last 5 minutes over and done with then each pair go to the kitchen while the others dress the leaders.'' Minho repeated the plan.

''Okay okay go go.'' Taemin spoke before the door opened and Victoria came towards them. ''Hey Victoria!''

''Hey.'' Victoria gave a small wave.

''You okay?'' Minho questioned.

''Why wouldn't I be?'' Victoria asked.

''Well.....'' Taemin and Minho both looked away at the same time,making Victoria more curious.

''Say it!'' Victoria demanded. ''Say it now!''

''If you really want to know then....'' Taemin pointed behind Victoria.

Victoria turned around to see Onew carrying Krystal in his arms and lifting her up in order to reach,what seemed like,a book that was on the bookcase.Victoria frowned to herself as she witnessed another scene between the two and could see how close Krystal and Onew's bodies were against each other.She wasn't going to lie when she found the two to be quite charming together especially considering how cute they looked when they smiled and laughed with one another when Onew whined at her and Krystal whined back.She hissed inside as she looked away,refusing to look at the scene anymore before she could do or say something that would make her regret it.

''Key can I have some of your water?'' Victoria was interrupted by Sulli's voice.

''Here you go.'' Key gave the water bottle to Sulli.

''Look look how Onew is holding Krystal so tightly.'' Sulli pointed at them as she chuckled. 

''Isn't Onew such a strong and independant guy!?'' Amber commented.

''I wonder why Victoria doesn't like the way Onew has skinship with her?'' Luna purposely asked loudly since she knew that Victoria was standing behind them.

''I don't understand her feelings too!'' Sulli nodded her head.

''If anyone needs me then I'm upstairs!'' Victoria grumbled as she stormed upstairs. 

''Mission to make Victoria jealous a success!'' Luna quietly clapped her hands with the others.

''Let's start the mission to cook and prepare the leaders now!'' Amber spoke. ''I think it's time to start now!''

''Minho,you and Krystal are first to cook!'' Sulli patted Minho's back.

''Alright we'll start but I think you guys should take Onew while the girls should go to Victoria now as well.'' Minho spoke out.

''Okay let's start this now.'' Taemin nodded his head as he started to move towards Onew. ''Yo Onew come with us!''

''What?! Why?'' Onew saw that Taemin was trying to drag him.

''Come on! Onew don't be such a killjoy!'' Key pulled Onew along.

''It's going to be fun!'' Jonghyun pushed Onew onto the stairs,forcing him to walk up the stairs.

''Krystal it's time for us to cook the salad.'' Minho looked at Krystal.

''It's not going to take long so when me and Minho come back then Taemin and Sulli,it's your go!'' Krystal inputted her opinion.

''Got it!'' Sulli nodded her head.

''Alright I think we should go hurry up as well now so let's get going!'' Amber ran up the stairs with Sulli and Luna following her.

''Shall we then?'' Minho looked at Krystal.

''We shall.'' Krystal nodded her head as she walked towards the kitchen.

 

Victoria groaned to herself and could feel like she needed to scream in order to release all the trapped up anger that was inside her.She tightly closed her eyes and sighed as she imagined herself in a wonderful field of grass where the wind was blowing her hair and making her feel relaxed,just no worries and all there was,was her and the field,just enjoying the peaceful weather but before she could think anymore,the door banged wide open and there,stood 3 of the girls all smiling at her then Luna closed the door immediately whereas Amber and Sulli ran towards her and pulled Victoria to the chair,not even giving Victoria a chance to speak or ask as to what was going on.

''What are you doing?!'' Victoria raised her eyebrow as she looked at the girls.

Luna opened Victoria's suitcase and looked through her clothing to see what Victoria had,that could be good for her to wear tonight.

''YA Why are you going through my stuff?!'' Victoria growled.

''Focus on us!'' Sulli turned Victoria's head towards her direction.

''What's going on!?'' Victoria wasn't sure as to how to react with everything.

''Just listen to us.'' Amber smiled as she started to comb Victoria's hair.

''All you need to do is relax and let us handle everything else.'' Sulli smiled.

 

Onew tried to stop the three boys from dragging him but he had no power or control on the three,who were already pulling him inside their room.Onew took one glance at the closed door of the girls' room before his attention went back to the boys' room and the next thing he knew,he was pushed down onto the chair and Taemin stood in front of him,with his eyes eyeing at his face and hair.

''What are you three doing to me?!'' Onew questioned.

''It's for your good!'' Jonghyun replied.

''No no no this is my department so move!'' Key pushed Taemin away,making him to stand in front of Onew.

''Yo watch it noona.'' Taemin glared at him.

''Alright alright.'' Key rolled his eyes. ''Anyway Jonghyun go to Onew's suitcase and get his most impressive clothes out.''

''Impressive?'' Jonghyun raised his eyebrow.

''Just get a suit and a red tie out from his suitcase.'' Key sighed.

''What?! Why does he need to go through my stuff?!'' Onew was surprised. ''And what is going on in here?!''

''Just shut up!'' Taemin rolled his eyes. 

''Just go with the flow and let us do the work.'' Key smiled.

 

Krystal was getting some of the ingredients they bought,out of the fridge and turned around to find Minho wearing an apron,that was tied tightly around his waist.She took a moment to observe him in the apron,that she didn't find him to look bad in,well in fact she found him to look quite cute in it but before she could stare at him even more,she saw Minho waving at her and calling her name a few times.

''Are you okay?'' Minho asked.

''O-Oh y-yeah.'' Krystal cleared as she placed the items onto the table.

''Apron?'' Minho held a spare apron in his hand.

''I'll wear it later.'' Krystal replied.

''It's not going to take too long,here let me put it on you!'' Minho pulled Krystal closer to his body.

Krystal could feel Minho's strong physique against her back,making to slightly feel a bit nervous.She could feel like she felt uneasy and shy with the completely normal scene between him and her.The way he held her and pulled her back with such a smooth yet strong grip made the corners of to slighly go up.

''Done!'' Minho spoke,making Krystal to suddenly remember the scene.

''O-oh thanks.'' Krystal nodded her head before she focused her attention back to the vegetables.

''So we're going to make a nice and easy salad plus it wouldn't take so long to make so don't fret!'' Minho smiled. 

''Okay.'' Krystal could feel her chest was starting to become light as if she was feeling certain feelings getting stronger.

''So Krystal I will teach you how to make one!'' Minho nodded his head. ''It's quite easy so don't worry! All you have to do is listen and follow me!''

''Okay.'' Krystal replied,not even wanting to argue with him like how she always used to do.

''Great!'' Krystal saw Minho's charming smile shining at her. ''First step is to get the lettuce and wash it!''

''Like that?'' Krystal slightly tilted her head as she just held the lettuce under the running tap water.

''No more like this!'' Minho held Krystal's hand and gestured her to rinse the lettuce and gently scrub it a few times. 

Krystal could feel touches of electricity going through her hand when Minho placed his hand on top of hers and the way he gently moved her fingers against the lettuce was something that she,deep down,liked.In fact she liked the way his smooth and soft hands were against hers,it was just perfect for her to feel his warm touch against her skin and again the corners of started to move higher.

''There you go!'' Minho praised. ''See you washed the lettuce and now it's time for the ingredients and a little bit of salad dressing!''

''Thanks.'' Krystal knew that Minho was genuinely complimenting her,there was no sarcasm in his comment,making her to feel more comfortable with him.

''Get me two of that white bowl please Krystal.'' Minho asked as he continued to wash the remaining of the vegetables.

''Here you go.'' Krystal placed the bowls onto the tray.

''Good so all we do is place the lettuce equally into these two bowls.'' Minho smiled. ''One for Victoria and One for Onew!''

''Okay.'' Krystal started to place the lettuce into the bowls.

''Great so what we're going to do now is cut these vegetables!'' Minho held a tomato and began to cut it.

Krystal awkwardly blinked her eyes at amazement as to how someone could cut a tomato so perfectly.

''So now you try!'' Minho gave Krystal the knife.

''I don't know.'' Krystal bit her bottom lip,not wanting to go near it.

''Oh come on!'' Minho pulled Krystal closer to him and made her stand in front of the chopping board. ''Now hold the tomato and cut it.''

''Are you sure?'' Krystal awkwardly looked at the tomato before touching it with the knife.

''You're not cutting it.'' Minho shook his head before he stood next to Krystal. ''Now all you gotta do is cut it like this.''

Krystal watched Minho cut the tomatos again,making her to admire how precise and accurate he was.

''Alright I've done the tomatos so now you can do the carrots.'' Minho put the carrots in front of her.

''I don't know.'' Krystal awkwardly replied.

''Come on Krystal.'' Minho sighed. ''It's not that hard and you will never know until you try.''

''Alright here goes.'' Krystal tried to hold the carrot and cut it however she mistakenly gave herself a small cut on her finger. ''Ouch!''

''Oh no!'' Minho exclaimed.

The next thing Krystal saw was Minho running out of the kitchen and she didn't know why but she felt hurt.Was he not going to help her treat her wound and was he not going to help her to feel better? Krystal sighed as maybe Minho didn't really wanted to help her in the way she was hoping he would,maybe all he did was be nice to her for the sake of getting on the work in the kitchen,making her to look down as she looked at the blood on her finger that she didn't even bother to clean but before she could look up,her finger was pulled up.

''We need to wipe it first.'' Minho demanded.

''Minho.'' Krystal softly spoke his name.

''You need to be more careful Krystal.'' Minho sighed as he cleaned the blood off her finger. ''I guess I shouldn't rush you to do this when we don't have much time for this.Maybe I'll teach you another time okay?''

Krystal nodded her head silently as she watched Minho look at her finger,making sure that all the blood was off her finger and with his spare hand,he grabbed a bandage,opened it and carefully placed it on her finger.

*He came back for me?* Krystal could feel her chest going through a small burst of happiness.

''For now,I'll do all the cutting and all you need to do is put the dressing on okay?'' Minho said as he was wrapping the bandage around her finger yet he heard no reply. ''Krystal? Krystal?''

Minho turned his head to her face and saw Krystal smiling at him,making him to slightly raise his eyebrow at her.He continued to call her name for a few times before slightly shaking her to wake her up.

''Were you just daydreaming?'' Minho started to chuckle.

''Oh I....sorry.'' Krystal apologised as she took her finger away from Minho.

 

Sulli watched Taemin spin around twice with his arms in the air before he stood in front of her.

''So chef what shall we make today?'' Taemin asked.

''Bread!'' Sulli replied.

''Bread?'' Taemin raised his eyebrow. ''But then we aren't making anything!''

''It's homemade bread!'' Sulli chuckled. ''It's quite easy to make!''

''Oh that's great then!'' Taemin smiled. ''So what should we do first chef?''

''Aprons!'' Sulli wore an apron.

''Gotcha!'' Taemin tied the apron around his waist whilst he watched Sulli struggling to tie hers.

''Let me get that for you!'' Taemin placed his hands on her waist and quickly tied it around her waist whereas Sulli quickly tried to hide her feelings that were slowly creeping up. ''So what should we now?''

''O-Oh.....'' Sulli tried to control her composure before looking for a certain ingredient. ''Where did the flour go?''

''Oh I can do that for you!' Taemin grabbed the flour.

''No no it's okay.'' Sulli spoke. ''I can do it.''

''I can do it.'' Taemin smiled. ''All we need to do is mix it right?''

''I think I can do all the flour mixing thing by myself.'' Sulli grabbed the bowl and placed the flour inside.

''It's not that hard is it?'' Taemin spoke before he grabbed a jug of water. ''We need water for the mixing right?''

''Not too much!'' Sulli stopped Taemin from pouring any more water.

Taemin watched Sulli kneel the dough with all her might and could really see how hard she was working to make this bread.Taemin saw that the dough was slighty watery hence he added a bit more flour to it where he got a smile and a ''thank you'' back from Sulli,making him want to do more things for her.He poured a bit more water and watched Sulli kneel the dough,that looked like it needed more kneeling to do and with Sulli's delicate hands,he knew it wasn't going to go any faster which he slowly stood behind her.

Sulli could feel her heart starting to race when she felt Taemin's body against hers and the next thing she saw was Taemin's hands slowly entering the bowl,which she was kneeling in.She slowly kneeled the dough while she watched Taemin's hands swirling around the dough before his hands came in contact with hers.Sulli could feel her cheeks getting hotter as she continued to kneel the dough with Taemin kneeling the dough near her hands.She could feel her breath getting heavier as she saw Taemin's hands were on top of hers,kneeling the dough that was getting harder.

Taemin couldn't see how Sulli was reacting with everything but the looks of Sulli's hands still with his and the way they were kneeling the dough together,made him to think maybe she was okay with this all.He couldn't see Sulli's face but he could feel her breath getting heavier,was she feeling shy with all this? Taemin slowly moved his hands on top of Sulli's and he interwined his hands with hers and moved closer and closer to her face,wanting to get near her cheek but before he could get any closer,Sulli mistakenly splat his face with the dough,that was on her hand.

''I'm sorry!' Sulli apologised as she gasped at her mistake.

''How cute!'' Taemin laughed at her adorable reaction before hearing Sulli laugh. ''What's so funny?''

''.....Nothing!'' Sulli smirked before giggling again.

''Come on what is it?'' Taemin questioned again.

Taemin watched Sulli get a small tissue and stood near Taemin,wiping his face with the small dough that was on his nose whereas Taemin loved the way Sulli looked so beautiful.He wouldn't lie at all when he found Sulli to be so breath-taking,how can someone look so beautiful so effortlessly?

''You had dough on your nose!'' Sulli replied.

''Oh thanks.'' Taemin smiled.

 

Amber could feel her heart racing fast already,seeing that she was going to be alone with her love.She sighed as she gently closed her eyes and her brain echoed affirmations of strength and courage in order for her to reduce the tense awkwardness she had felt and that Key had noticed as well.

''Right we're going to make Lasagna!'' Key clapped his hands.

Amber sighed as she wanted to help out rather than awkwardly stand at the corner and let Key do all the work.

''If I wanted to do this all alone then I wouldn't have agreed to do the team effort thing you know?'' Key commented as he turned around and looked at Amber,who was awkwardly blinking her eyes. ''What I want you to do is come and help me Amber.''

''Oh sorry!'' Amber immediately stood near him.

''That's more like it!'' Key smiled,making Amber to slightly smile back at him. ''Okay I have already placed the lasagna inside the oven and now all we're going to do is decorate the plates first.'' 

Amber watched Key get two red plates out of the cupboard and placed it in front of her.Amber turned her head to the right hand side to see what he had in plan but all she saw was Key smiling at her,making her to immediately look down on the plates to avoid blushing or letting him see any of the redness that was on her face.

''You're going to decorate this by the way!'' Key spoke.

''What?! I don't really know how to do that.'' Amber panicked. ''I'm not artistic like you.''

''It's going to be fine Amber chill out!'' Key patted Amber's back before looking back at the oven. ''Okay our lasagna's ready now.''

Amber started to panic as she saw Key take out the lasagna and placed the tray on the table.She watched him cut the lasanga into 9 perfect slices before getting two of the slices out and onto each plate,that was in front of Amber.Amber blinked her eyes as she started to hesistate a bit on what she was going to do.

''Come on Amber!'' Key encouraged her. ''Decorate it!''

''How?'' Amber asked.

''You can start with using one of the salad dressing.'' Key pointed.

Amber looked at the 5 different types of salad dressing,that was on the table.Which one was the one she should be using?! Amber slightly groaned at her cooking skills and sighed as she had no clue at all.She wished she had taken the time to learn something from someone or from cooking class but it was all no hope,wishing for those things now.Amber's thoughts were interrupted when she heard Key clear his throat and his eyes going from the salad dressing to the lasagna,signalling her to get the dressing done.

*Which one is it?!* Amber asked herself before deciding to pick any one of the dressing and just pouring it on the lasangna. *Alright I'm just going to go with this one!*

Amber immediately sprinkled the salad dressing onto the two lasagnas before hearing a gasp from Key's mouth.

''Did you just put Caesar salad dressing on the lasagnas?'' Key asked,making Amber to be scared. ''Wait give me that.''

Amber watched Key take a lasagna onto a new piece of plate then saw him sprinkle the Caesar dressing onto the lasagna,making Amber extremely nervous before she saw a smile on his face.

''Hey this is actually really really good!'' Key smiled. ''Well done Amber!''

''Oh my god it's good?!'' Amber exclaimed before happily jumping on the spot.

''Well done!'' Key laughed as he jumped with her before giving her a hug.

Amber immediately stopped jumping when she felt his arms around her,making her to smile softly as her cheeks started to shine brightly.She felt happy with how things were going with him and she started to snuggle her face onto his neck,feeling so comfortable and at ease in his arms,wishing that she could stay like this with him for a long time but before she could think anymore,she felt the hug was breaking and she,too,started to back off and walk a few steps behind.

''Now we've got the dressing done so all we need left to do is decorate it with a few vegetables.'' Key smiled. ''I'll let you do this!''

''Oh..uhm...okay.'' Amber decided to keep the plate simple hence only looking for one vegetable.

Key watched Amber's eyes wandering around before her eyes were stuck on a vegetable,which looked like lettuce hence in order to  help her stop hesistating so much,he quickly placed his hand on the vegetable and was about to hand it to her when he saw Amber's hand on top of his.Key looked at Amber,who looked like she was shocked with the sudden contact hence immediately pulling her hand away and avoiding any eye contact with Key.

''It's okay.'' Key chuckled. ''It was nothing but a small mistake.''

Amber's hair was luckily blocking her face but the way she looked,when she heard what Key said at the end,didn't make her happy at all.She felt a bit disappointed with his comment and before she could feel any more things,she shook her head and decided to get this task over and done with so she could get back to meeting the girls.

 

Luna groaned as she didn't wanted to be in the kitchen with the clumsy idiot at all.He wasn't thoughtful and was too implusive to do anything right in her opinion! She wanted to do the task herself but seeing how it was a joint effort,she rolled her eyes and agreed it to BUT no one said anything about making him do nothing in the joint effort.She smirked as she had a plan to make him watch her while she did everything.

''Hey!'' Jonghyun greeted with a huge smile on his face.

''Hey!'' Luna squinted her eyes at him.

''So what are we doing here today?'' Jonghyun asked.

''All we need to do is get the cake out then get all the food that the others had prepared into the garden.'' Luna spoke out. ''And Jonghyun,I swear to god if you ruin or eat anything then I will kill you!''

''Hey don't worry about me.'' Jonghyun replied. ''I'm good at keeping my self control.''

''Yeah I sure see that every morning when I see you eat everything.'' Luna sarcastically commented.

''Oh come on.'' Jonghyun groaned. ''It's not my fault they taste so good.You're a good chef.''

''That I know but thanks anyway.'' Luna smiled.

''I think the dessert is done isn't it?'' Jonghyun looked at the oven.

''Oh it is!'' Luna immediately opened the oven's door and touched a bit of the tray. ''OUCH?!''

''What is it?!'' Jonghyun looked at Luna whining as she held her hand. ''And I'm the careless one out of the two of us right?''

Luna frowned but before she could say anything,Jonghyun pulled her hand under the running tap water and placed it there for her to cool down the burn on her hand.Luna took one glance at Jonghyun,who was looking at her slightly burned hand,and looked away.She could feel her heart beating faster when she noticed how Jonghyun had helped her with her burn.

''You forgot to wear oven gloves.'' Jonghyun shook his head before he wore the gloves and pulled the tray out. ''Here we go.''

''Oh I----'' Luna was interrupted.

''Keep your hand under the water!'' Jonghyun demanded,making Luna to immediately stand still. ''I'll get this for us.''

''Are you sure?!'' Luna didn't know if she could trust him or not.

''All we're doing is adding the cake onto the tray like this.'' Luna felt scared when she saw Jonghyun quickly taking the cake onto the plate but sighed happily when she saw that the cake was fine. ''And now we add a bit of cream and cherries.''

Luna watched Jonghyun place the cream around the cakes and a few cherries were placed around the cake and voila! It was done so now all they need to do is place the 8 plates on the huge tray,that had wheels and then place it onto the garden where the two leaders will be there and everything will fall into it's place.

''Stop!'' Jonghyun glared at Luna before she could even move. ''Don't you even think about moving that hand away from the cold water.''

''But how are you going to---'' Luna was interrupted.

''Just trust me.'' Jonghyun gave her a small nod. ''I'll do it all but you just stay here and rest okay.''

Luna watched him get out of the kitchen and into the garden where he organised everything very carefully,making her to slowly smile.The way he cared for her just then made her special especially over the fact that no one had ever treated her like that.She could feel the corners of her smile going up all the way,making her to look down in coyness before glanching back at Jonghyun,who seemed like he was hard at work in the garden.

''Stupid.'' Luna commented as she watched him.

 

The girls all clapped their hands as they were happy with how Victoria looked.Krystal looked at her one more time to make sure she looked okay then smiled when she saw that Victoria looked perfect with the red dress that was complimenting her body,with the messy bun that complimented her features and soften her eyes and her lips that had a shade of red to intensify her lips' shape.

''She looks perfect!'' Krystal gave her a thumps up.

''Why am I dressed like this?!'' Victoria asked however she admired the way she looked when she saw herself in the mirror.

''Like what you see?'' Amber smiled.

''Yes but what is all this for?'' Victoria asked.

Before the girls could continue speaking any further,Minho immediately ran inside the room and looked at Victoria,looking like he was extremely worried then followed by Taemin,Jonghyun and Key looking like they were scared.

''What's wrong?'' Victoria could see how worried the 4 boys looked.

''Onew's hurt in the garden.'' Taemin sighed.

Victoria immediately ran down the stairs and out to the garden to look for Onew and to make sure he was okay.She felt worried for him and wanted to find him however it was too dark for her to even notice something.Before she could even yell his name out to find him,the lights suddenly lit up and there stood Onew,standing in front of her.

Victoria stood still as she saw Onew looking extremely handsome and mature in the black suit he was wearing with a red tie in the middle of his white shirt.She couldn't stop staring at how he looked and could feel her rosy cheeks getting hotter as she continued to stare at him,liking the way he looked,wanting to get closer to him and wanting to consolidate things with him again.

Onew couldn't help but be amazed at how Victoria looked.He felt more and more surprised with how beautiful Victoria could turn out to be and with the colour red,she looked extremely gorgeous especially with the red dress that was flaunting her curves beautifully and the red shade on her lips,making him wanting to go to her,grab her by the waist and slam his lips against her delicious lips.

 

The rest of the gang were all at the boys' bedroom,that had the view of the garden area and smiled at the scene between the leaders.

''Now we will see them talking and being happy with one another again.'' Krystal clapped her hands.

''They look like they're in love with each other again.'' Sulli spoke.

''Especially with the fact that they can't stop staring at each other.'' Amber commented

''How I wish I would get to experience something like this.'' Luna sighed.

''No more leaders fighting and arguing anymore.'' Minho cheered.

''We can all go back in our normal scene.'' Key agreed.

 

The two leaders looked at one another,waiting for the other to speak in order for the silence to break however nothing happened,making them both to feel frustrated and annoyed with the other.Onew believed that Victoria should be the one to break the silence since she's the reason why they argued in the first place whereas Victoria believed that Onew should be the one to break the silence since he's been too busy with Krystal that he had forgotten about her and the situation they were in.

*Why can't you just speak up?* Onew looked at Victoria.

*Have you forgotten about us after hanging out with Krystal for the whole day?* Victoria looked at Onew.

*Does my efforts in making things work seem nothing to you?* Onew asked.

*Do you not consider thinking about my feelings when you were so close with Krystal?* Victoria asked.

*She's still not wanting to speak so maybe I don't matter to her as much as I thought I did.* Onew was frustrated.

*He's still being stubborn with this so maybe his so called ''love'' for me wasn't that strong.* Victoria felt hurt with what she believed to be a true confession from Onew when she had kidnapped him.

*Do you always only want me to do the work?!* Onew felt disappointed with how Victoria was handling things between them.

*I guess maybe his love for me is all gone.* Victoria felt sad with the thoughts she was thinking.

*Argh she's still just standing there!* Onew was so angry.

*He's still refusing to speak to me even after standing like idiots in here!* Victoria couldn't believe Onew's behaviour.

Onew knew that enough was enough! If Victoria wasn't willing to take any action or speak to him at all then why should he bother and hurt himself by thinking or trying to make things work between them?! Onew knew that he was being so nice to her by standing in front of her for god knows how many minutes,waiting for her to open up yet she still refuses to say anything so if that doesn't make her take action and use the good oppourtunity then god knows what will! Onew grumbled to himself as he turned around and was about to walk when he heard something.

''Is this how things will go between us?'' Victoria looked down on the ground.

Onew turned around and saw Victoria's hair covering her face but by the looks of how she looked and the way she sounded,she seemed disappointed and hurt but was Onew thinking the right thing?

''What?'' Onew asked.

''Is this how we're going to treat each other?!'' Victoria could feel like had a huge unbearable lump,making it harder for her to speak.

''What do you mean?'' Onew questioned.

''Why do you treat me like this?'' Victoria could feel like she could break down any moment now. ''Am I just a waste of time for you?''

''Victoria?'' Onew wanted to see if Victoria was okay.

''Don't!'' Victoria stopped him from walking any closer to her. ''If you want to treat me and hurt me like this then fine! I won't do anything but don't expect me not to be hurt by all this! I am so hurt by your behaviour Onew Lee!''

''What do you mean by my behaviour?!'' Onew angrily spoke. ''What about yours?! Do you not think how hurt and sad I felt with how you're behaving about us?!''

''What did I do?!'' Victoria refused to look up to face him. ''I tried to talk to you and tried to reunite but you're the one that was acting so difficult with me! Did you not know how much that hurt me with how you behaved?! Did you not see the type of efforts I did to,at least,try and face you!?''

''What?! By not talking to me?!'' Onew spoke back. ''Victoria if you had said anything to me,anything then I would have spoken to you! I wouldn't even care what the word was but no! You chose to keep quiet and you even had your back facing me while you were muttering things.''

''All I was trying to do was find the right word to say to you!'' Victoria cursed herself mentally as her tears started to fall down. ''If you want to be like this then fine! I don't want to ever talk to you nor do I want this relationship of ours to continue!''

''Victoria.'' Onew held her wrist,refusing to let go. ''Listen to me!''

''Let me go now!'' Victoria demanded,still looking away from Onew's gaze.

''Don't you think it's both of our fault?'' Onew sighed. ''It's my fault that brought us to be like this BUT it's your fault for not changing the way we are right now!''

''Are you putting all the blame on me for how we didn't change this?!'' Victoria angrily looked at Onew with her watery eyes. ''I can't believe you just said that Onew!''

''Victoria listen to me.'' Onew held Victoria and hugged her with all his might.

''Let me go now!'' Victoria tried to push him away yet he was too strong for her. ''Let me go.Let me go!''

''Can't we end this between us and get back to normal?'' Onew looked at Victoria with sincerity in his eyes.

''I don't want to even look at you right now.'' Victoria angrily spoke,pushing Onew away.

''Victoria please.'' Onew wanted to get Victoria's forgiveness now. ''Please Victoria don't do this to me! Give me one more chance!''

''I don't want to speak to you so go away!'' Victoria angrily walked inside the house.

''Victoria!'' Onew followed Victoria.

''Don't create a scene right here please!'' Victoria demanded as she saw that the other 8 members were all worriedly looking at them.

''But Victoria....'' Onew stopped speaking when Victoria slammed the bathroom door in his face. ''God damn it!''

Onew looked at the members who all awkwardly looked at each other before rushing up to the bedroom area,wanting to completely leave the scene between the leaders to themselves and not wanting to do anything about it.

''Guess I have to get her back now!'' Onew whispered before he looked at the bathroom door. *Tomorrow's going to be a good day for us! I promise!*


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 52! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter! 


Thanks to these people who subscribed to the story!