I know part 2

You're being watched

Check out my new story!

Of Sins And Senses

With 7 boys cursed with each deadly sin and 7 girls cursed with different type of senses,it's now up to them to join forces and help one another to bring the power of the sins down and bring the power of the senses up but will this be a successful operation or is it just mission impossible?

Do check it out! ;)


A/N=

  1. Minstal9194 has requested for MinStal and TaeLli
  2. beke_d has requested for KeyBer and JongNa

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D


A/N=Hey guys this is the second part!


The gang were all on their own seperate beds,just sitting down and thinking about their time that they've spent in France.

Luna sighed to herself as she got her pillow and held it against her chest,staring at the front as her thoughts went to a memory which caused her feelings to slightly grow for a special someone.The way he had protected and saved her before,caused her to think of him more which was a different scenerio to what she normally felt about him.

Jonghyun had seen it all from the distance,making him to angrily walk towards the two and immediately seperate them by standing in the middle of them,causing them both to be surprised and he immediately slide the man's arm down that was holding the phone then grabbing the phone once Jonghyun saw that the man's focus was on him.

''A recording with her face huh?'' Jonghyun scoffed as he looked at the phone.

Luna blinked her eyes as she watched Jonghyun,who was standing extermely close in front of her,looking at the phone.

''Phone please?'' The man had his hand out.

''Oh you can speak Korean can you?'' Jonghyun snickered. ''You see I don't want you to have this recording so what should we do about this?''

''I want my phone!'' The man requested.

''Why were you recording her?'' Jonghyun asked as he deleted the video of Luna's face.

''I wanted to.'' The man answered as he tried to snatch his phone.

''You do anything like that to any girl again then I'll call the police on you!'' Jonghyun threatened as he gave back his phone. ''Record any one like that again then I'll make sure you get arrested!''

''I'll delete the recording!'' The man tried to persuade.

''I already did that now get out of my sight!'' Jonghyun growled at him before walking off as he grabbed Luna's wrist,pulling her along with him. ''You should have done something rather than just stand there like an idiot you know.''

She smiled to herself as she thought about the way he bravely stood up for her,liking how strong he had become on that incident.She never knew he could be so protective and caring about anyone especially her,who spends most of the time on hitting and beating him in various ways.She silently sighed to herself as she wondered what exactly could she be feeling about him,was she starting to like him? 

*What have you done Luna?* Luna placed her hand on her forehead.

She didn't know whether this thing she had done was something good or if she was in for ruins since the guy she thinks she likes doesn't know a single thing about anything.He's been nothing but dense in everything,making her to pout as to whether she could do something to change him or not yet the way he's always there for her and the way he protected her before,caused to think maybe there could be a way to make him,at least,realise her feelings for him.

*Is this mission impossible?* Luna titled her head,wondering what she should do. *What are you doing to me,Jonghyun Kim you idiot!*

Victoria glanced over at Luna before wondering what she was going to do about her situation with Onew.On one hand,she knew she was being childish with him and getting angry with him with no reason as a way of testing him yet on the other hand,maybe just maybe could she have actually soften up for him more than she had expected?

*He's a weird guy!* Victoria rolled her eyes,wondering what that guy is even about at times.

Victoria opened her eyes as she felt the sunshine against her face,startling her for a second before making her to sit up until she met up with a surprise.

''Morning!'' Onew greeted her with a huge smile.

Victoria saw Onew was down on one knee with a huge bouquet of red roses in his hand that he was holding up to her,surprising her with the sudden gesture the guy had done for her however she remembered the events that happened yesterday to make her frown at him.

''Do you like the roses I got for you?'' Onew placed the roses on her lap,making her to stare at them. ''They're so pretty aren't they? Do you know that they remind me of you?''

Victoria looked to see Onew smiling at her as he kneeled down on the floor,all eyes and focus on her but then her anger was obviously getting the best of her hence why she threw the roses on the desk as she crossed her arms.She expected him to frown and yell at her for her attitude yet she was surprised to hear a laugh from him instead.

''Seems like your anger still hasn't disappeared huh?'' Onew smirked. ''Anyway you must be hungry right?''

Victoria rolled her eyes as she looked the other way,refusing to even look at the smiling guy who had expected her to behave like this.

''Even when you act angry with me,I can't help but find you so cute and adorable!'' Onew sat on her bed,looking at her. ''How can someone be so perfect?''

Victoria looked at him as she was surprised with the sudden comment she had heard from his mouth since she believed she was definitely far from perfect but to hear that someone had called her perfect and actually finds her to be perfect was surprising however she slightly shook her head to make herself focus on the current situation and how he was doing nothing but trying to sweet talk her.She decided that he was going to try a lot harder than that if he wanted to pacify her again.

''I know what you're thinking.'' He chuckled. ''I'm going to have to try even more harder if I want you back right?''

Victoria gave him a surprised look as she couldn't believe how he could read her like this? Was she always this easy to read? She wondered but then she thought maybe it was easy to know what she would say since she had been angry with her and what common expected things would you expected to hear.Her attention went to the floor as she was about to step on the floor to freshen up in the bathroom.

Before all this,she remembered how Onew told her to,at least,pretend to be in a relationship with him to hopefully get over her dead crush who she had always thought she was responsible for his death yet for someone to know all this about her and still be willing to love and accept her with loving arms,made her wonder as if someone could love her as much as he could?

*Why do you love me so much Onew Lee?* Victoria lied against the wall,wondering if she was even special enough to deserve his love. 

Sulli was already too deep into her thoughts to even notice that the other two older women were doing the same thing as her.Her mind was only focused on a certain individual who has done nothing but mesed her up and she didn't even know if she had been messed up in a good way or a bad way.His playboy manners had always made her cautious of him,making her hesistant to even trust him yet as time went on,she began to see that the guy wasn't as bad as both she had thought and others had said about him.In fact he's actually extremely caring and sweet especially during the time he took care of her when they were stuck in a hut in the jungle before.

Sulli could feel her cheeks burning up with her eyes extremely wide over the fact that Taemin was shirtless in front of her.

''Why are you shirtless?!'' Sulli immediately turned around.

''Don't tell me you're excited over this?'' Taemin chuckled.

''I don't like you!'' Sulli swam away from him.

Taemin immediately ran in front of her and stopped her. ''Now that's a lie! We both know what you feel for me!''

Sulli stared at Taemin as she felt a bit scared over the fact that she could have been quite transparent and clear over her emotions for him,something that she didn't want him to exactly know since she too wasn't quite sure what she felt for him.She knew that something was there for him for sure but was that something a good something or a bad something and if she felt something for him then was it a good thing for her or a case of her getting her heart broken for liking a bad boy.

Sulli silently groaned to herself as she covered her face with her two hands,wanting to just figure out everything she had been thinking or feeling for him.

*Have I set myself up for failure?!* Sulli asked herself as she looked down on the floor. *Prove me wrong please Taemin.*

Sulli wanted to believe that maybe Taemin did really like her,maybe he wasn't playing with her yet could she believe him that easily? All she knew was that she definitely felt something for him,in fact it could be the start of her actually liking him more than before but did he feel the same for her? Was all the words of praise he had said about her a lie or did he actually mean it?

Krystal covered her eyes as she tried to sleep,wanting to just rest yet her mind refused for her to do such a thing instead it wanted to play a game with her that involved her heart and a certain man she had never really gotten along with.

''Towel?'' Minho held it.

''Give me that!'' Krystal stood up to him and snatched it off her hands.

''Little angry monster.'' Minho teased.

''Shut up!'' Krystal hissed.

''Alright let me try to help you.'' Minho grabbed the towel and placed it on Krystal's head.

''What are you---'' Krystal was interrupted.

''Let me help.'' Minho replied.

Minho lightly wrapped her head with the towel before shaking her head whereas Krystal watched him,slightly admiring how he was helping her.She could feel her emotions getting higher as if the interaction was getting the best of her.

*Argh!?* Krystal got out of her bed and went out of the room to occupy her mind with something else than the thought of him.

She began to wonder if she was starting to have feelings for him and if so then this would be nothing but trouble as the two had always hated one another,always after each other's throats that will never agree or suit each other.She was certain that this was never going to be a mutual thing especially with how he treats her everyday,making her to curse herself for getting carried away with his good looks.

*You're not in love with him or anything you stupid moron! It's just a little crush that will go away!* Krystal demanded herself to stop thinking about him like this. *Remember you don't like him or anything,you just find him cute that's it!*

Krystal got herself a glass of water and drank it to refresh her mind up before she got out of the kitchen to go upstairs yet the sound of the door opening on the left hand side,made her look at that direction to see who could be there.Her eyes slightly widen at the fact that she saw Minho getting out of the bathroom with his shirtless body and his hand holding the towel that was trying to dry his wet damp hair.

''Krystal?'' Minho looked at her. ''What are you doing here?''

Her eyes went to his body for a short second before she looked up in embarrassment and ran up the stairs.She had never felt so shy before yet why was she acting this way when she had seen the guy shirtless more than once before?

''What's up with her?'' Minho saw how Krystal ran up the stairs as fast as she could.

 

Key sighed as he saw Amber walk away from him like usual,making him to take a deep breath in and breath out before he said something that was about to change everything.

''I know about your feelings.......'' Key confessed. ''For me!''

Amber immediately stopped walking when she heard him say what he had just said clearly,making her eyes to turn wide open as her heart froze.All this time she was wanting to hide and bury these feelings away from him and he had known about them so easily? She felt very afraid as she could feel her heart being broken over her not so secret crush on her crush who knew about her feelings.The fact that he hadn't done anything to pursue or let her know made it clear that he sadly didn't feel the same for her,making her to clench her fists as drops of tears fell from her eyes.

''Amber I know you like me so I want to talk about this.'' Key spoke. ''I want to talk to you about your feelings for me!''

''THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT!'' Key could hear her voice breaking as her tears got the best of her.

''But I just--Amber?!'' Key watched her run off ahead,making him to ran after her. ''AMBER WAIT! AMBER!''

''GO AWAY!'' Amber cried as she ran faster,wanting to disappear from such an hurtful situation.

''AMBER WAIT!'' Key wanted to talk to her about them yet the stubborn girl didn't wanted to even hear him out. ''AMBER LIU!''

''I SAID GO AWAY!'' Amber yelled as she ran ahead,not even knowing where she was going.

Key looked ahead and saw that she was running up to the road,feeling scared that she could injure herself hence making him to fasten his speed as he ran as fast as he could and before Amber could even take a step towards the road that had cars driving around,he pulled her and grabbed her into his embrace which shocked the hurt girl as to what he had just done.

''We need to talk and we need to talk NOW!'' Amber could sense that he was serious as his grip on her wrist was extremely strong.

''W-Why d-don't we go h-home.'' Amber felt afraid to even talk to him.

''I'm not leaving until we talk about this!'' Key angrily replied as he walked and looked ahead,wanting to go back to the private place they were in before.

''It's not n-necessary.'' Amber tried to make him change his mind about talking about them.

''I'm not leaving without talking and neither are you!'' Key angrily spoke,making the girl even more scared.

''This isn't serious or anything so I don't want to talk about it.'' Amber looked away,regretting what she said about her feelings.

''I don't care!'' Amber saw that he had refused to look back at her. ''I want to talk to you and I want to talk about it NOW! I won't change my decision and neither will you let me do such a thing!''

Amber decided that maybe it was best to shut up as she sensed his angry tone getting more and more angry as he answered her back.She felt afraid for both her life and her heart as to what state it could be after speaking to him about all her secret feelings for him,wishing that he never knew such a thing about her yet secretly being a bit happy that she could,at least,move on if he had said no.

''Alright let's talk!'' Key looked at her yet he refused to remove his grip from her wrist.

''Hand?'' Amber raised her wrist to show that he was still holding her.

''And you run away like before? Forget it!'' Key refused to let go. ''So you really do have feelings for me?''

Amber looked away,not wanting to speak about something so personal with him.

''Just because you turn around and not look at me,doesn't mean I won't quit talking about it.'' Key rolled his eyes. ''I want to talk about it now Amber so speak up!''

''Why does it matter?'' Amber questioned. ''So what if I like you?''

''So when did it all start?'' Key asked.

''Why are we talking about this?'' Amber sighed as she looked down on the floor. ''Do you want to add salt to my wounds?''

''No one's adding salt to your wounds!'' Key replied. ''I want to know about your feelings for me.''

''Why?'' Amber didn't know what good it will be if he knew. ''You know that I like you and you don't like me so it's fine! I have no problem with it but don't embarrass me like this!''

''Who said I'm embarrassing you?'' Key asked.

''It hurts to talk about feelings when you don't even like me so what's the point in knowing all this?'' Amber let out the biggest sigh she had ever let out. ''You don't even like me in the way I like you.....''

''What makes you think that I don't like you?'' Key questioned.

''Ha-ha you like me as a friend I know.'' Amber sarcastically laughed. ''This isn't the best time for jokes.''

''And if I say I like you like the way you like me then?'' Amber looked at him as she couldn't believe what he said just said. ''Then what will you say?''

''Stop joking with me.'' Amber wanted to walk away from him. ''And let go of my wrist!''

''But what if I tell you that I've had feelings for you ever since we've been here then?'' Key questioned her again. ''What if our feelings are mutual then? Would you have any feelings for me?''

''It's just what ifs though!'' Amber groaned to him. ''The truth is that you don't like me so----''

''Now who told you that?'' Key asked. 

''Argh can we please drop the topic of this already!?'' Amber wanted to stop talking about this. ''It's getting late so let's just go home instead.''

''Will you be my girlfriend then?'' Key asked,making her to stop walking. 

''Nice joke!'' Amber scoffed before she looked ahead. ''Anyway it's time to go home so let's get moving!''

''What if I tell you that I'm not joking?'' Key faced her. ''Why don't we give this relationship a try?''

''Do you even realise what you are saying?'' Amber didn't wanted to raise her hopes high. ''I've had enough jokes for one night!'''

''Now look at who is being stubborn and rejecting their crush?'' Key rolled his eyes. ''I've really gotten to like you...a lot actually!''

''But how? And why?'' Amber raised her eyebrow. ''Please stop joking with me Key.It might be funny to you but it's not a joke to me at all!''

''Why do you think so negatively about me?!'' Key angrily questioned.

''My feelings are on the line here,not yours!'' Amber angrily replied. ''You've always boasted and claimed that I've liked you and now it's all come true so what are you going to do other than laugh about it?''

''That was before I was even friends with you but now I've changed remember!'' Key spoke. ''I even apologised to you and we've been friends so isn't it possible that friends can fall in love with each other?!''

''I don't even know what to say.'' Amber looked away. ''Let's just go home and stop all this.''

''Not if you agree to be my girlfriend!'' Key retorded. 

''Argh Key?!'' Amber looked at him.

''I want you to be my girlfriend and I will get what I want!'' Key acted childish. ''Why can't you trust my feelings?''

''Why do you have feelings for me?'' Amber questioned. ''What's even so special about me?''

''Everything! I like everything about you!'' Key answered. ''Your style,your haircut,your face,your personality! Everything about you is amazing and I fell in love with it!''

''But there are pretty ladies than me.'' Amber sighed.

''Not prettier than you!'' Key shook his head. ''Trust me I looked at everyone especially the ones that had the same haircut as you since it's the new popular hairstyle in France yet no one could pull off such a pretty look like you! Will you please please be my girlfriend?''

''I don't know.....'' Amber didn't know whether to trust him or not.

''I really really like you!'' Key kneeled down and held her hand. ''Trust me I really do!''

Amber looked at his eyes looking as if they were calling out to her.Her crush was also in love with her,well it was a happy scenerio for her yet it kinda seemed too good to be true.

''Please Amber?'' Key pleaded. ''Please!''

''I guess I can trust you once.'' Amber sighed.

''Congratulations for being my girlfriend!'' Key smiled. 

''You should be the lucky one to be my boyfriend!'' Amber smirked at him. 

''How modest of you.'' Key grinned at her,making her laugh. ''Now we can go home!''

Key held her hand as he walked ahead whereas Amber smiled to herself as her dream of getting a person who could love and cherish her came true.

''I can't wait to tell everyone about us!'' Key was excited.

''Key!'' Amber called out.

''Yes my dear girlfriend?'' Key smiled.

''Let's not tell them yet.'' Amber requested.

''W-What?'' Key blinked his eyes at her. ''Why not?''

''I don't think it's the best time yet.'' Amber shook her head. ''With all the problems between Onew and Victoria,we might be rubbing it to their face if we announce our relationship to everyone.''

''So what are you trying to say?'' Key tilted his head. ''Not tell Onew and Victoria?''

''No!'' Amber shook her head again. ''Let's keep this relationship of ours a secret!''

''A secret relationship?'' Key raised his eyebrow before he smiled. ''Sounds interesting!''

''Interesting.'' Amber laughed at his reaction.

''Sounds challenging yet we can keep it a secret I guess.'' Key agreed. ''Just don't make me wait too long!''


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 55! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!


I would also like to thank this amazing person who upvoted this story