Last day part 1

You're being watched

Luna opened her eyes,smiling at the thought of last night as she thought about the memories she made with Jonghyun at the hill.All the emotions she felt and all the words she spoke,it meant so much to her as she remembered how they cried over each other and how their awkward silence was killing them but then the voice of Jonghyun's beautiful voice when he sang to her caused her heart to beat again as she remembered how beautiful it was,how she was memorised to hear it over and over again and how she was in the mood to listen to him sing to her again.She could feel her smile getting bigger as she thought about the bike ride,how she held him so closely to her warm body and how the wind blew her hair as they rode back.Was he always this romantic when he's thoughtless? She wondered to herself as she glanced up before smiling to herself again whilst ruffling her hair.

*You're in love,Luna!* Luna could feel her heart jumping.

Luna got out of the bedroom as she could feel her heart beating and getting excited to see the man,who had taken her heart away,as she heard his voice speaking whereas the others were laughing at the funny antics of his,happy that everything was back to normal and everyone was fine.Luna sighed a little as she tried to make her heart become more brave to face him as she was starting to feel nervous and blush over the sight of him since she was now seeing him in a completely different light.Jonghyun was now the guy who she was in love with,the guy who took her heart away and the guy who meant so much to her as she was more focused on being around him,wanting to just stay with him no matter what.

''Luna!'' The others cheered,causing Jonghyun to turn around to look at her.

''H-Hey!'' Luna nervously got her hand out to wave at them,feeling shy to look at the guy as she felt differently about him now.

''Good Morning!'' Jonghyun stood in front of her as he greeted at her with a huge smile,causing Luna to blush.

*Was he always this handsome?* Luna gulped her saliva as she stared at him for a while before looking away. ''G-Good Morning!''

''We got breakfast ready!'' Victoria smiled as she gestured Luna to get ready to eat.

Luna nodded her head as she walked towards Victoria and sat down on the seat next to hers and was ready to eat the breakfast made for her whereas Jonghyun went back to amusing everyone as he told them stories which caused everyone to laugh out loud,including Luna who could feel herself falling more in love with him.She always admired his skill of making everyone laugh and happy,wanting to do the same as she wanted to see her love become happy because of her.Krystal chuckled at the jokes of Jonghyun before she mistakenly glanced at Luna,making her suspicious as she saw Luna looking at Jonghyun with love-struck eyes and well this was no surprise to her as she knew Luna liked Jonghyun but to see Luna become this obvious was another thing,making Krystal to be more focused on finding more about Luna and Jonghyun.

*Could last night's incident cause Luna to behave like this?* Krystal kept a close eye at Luna.

''I wonder what today will bring?'' Minho titled his head as he wondered out loud. ''Today's the last day in France.''

The whole group kept quiet as they thought about all the fun they had in France and now it was their last day,a bittersweet feeling of not wanting to leave the foreign country yet wanting to go back to their home and hopefully later on to see all their friends and family.They all looked at each other as they remembered all the fun memories they spent together from the start of the time they moved into the house but now it was time for their adventures in France to end,causing them to be slightly sad about it.

''I...d-don't know how to feel about leaving.'' Victoria sighed with the others agreeing. 

''But come on,we still got time in Korea!'' Onew tried to cheer everyone. ''We'll have more fun in Korea,in that fun mansion of ours!''

''I guess so...'' The others kept quiet for a while.

*DING DONG DING DONG*

The gang all looked at the door,wondering if it was Mr.Im and if so then what could he have for the group for the last day? Onew walked towards the door and opened it with Mr.Im walking inside which made the gang more anxious and curious to know what he had planned for them.Everyone all walked towards the living room and sat down on any free places they could find.Krystal glanced at Luna,who was looking at where Jonghyun was sitting,before walking quickly to the seat next to him and sitting beside him with a smile on her face that slowly popped up.

*Something has definitely happened!* Krystal knew she wasn't being suspicious for no reason.

Krystal walked over to the sofa,staring opposite at JongNa,and sat down on it with her attention both on Mr.Im but at JongNa as well as she was more curious to see how both of them,especially Luna,was reacting.

''Today's your last day in France!'' Mr.Im started to speak. ''I have a special event for you all to attend to as your last day!''

''Special event?'' Everyone's heads slightly moved up as they were interested in knowing what it could be.

''I have decided to let you all be free with no guidance for tonight.'' Mr.Im spoke. ''You all will be free to do whatever you like for tonight's event.''

''Whatever we want?!'' Taemin was very excited. ''Oh boy now this is making me curious as to what we will be doing!''

''How do you guys feel about partying and loud music?'' Mr.Im questioned.

''I love it!'' Jonghyun clapped his hands.

''It's my life!'' Key smiled brightly.

''I've been to lots.'' Minho shrugged his shoulders.

''It's fun.'' Krystal nodded her head once.

''Not my thing.'' Onew replied.

''It's alright I guess.'' Luna felt indifferent about partying.

''Partying is what I live for!'' Victoria did a cute dance with her index fingers pointed in the air.

''Been there,done that!'' Taemin had been to lots that he has already lost count.

''I've never done that...'' Sulli blinked her eyes.

''I've never done it either.'' Amber joined.

''YOU WHAT?!'' The others all looked surprised as they looked at both Sulli and Amber.

''I haven't done it before...'' Sulli uneasily tried to smile at the shocked faces.

''I've never been invited to one.'' Amber sighed at the sad truth.

Everyone,especially Key,felt guilty and sorry for the outcast Amber as she had never had any friends nor been accepted by anyone before.

''Don't worry!'' Key spoke with a smile. ''We'll make sure you have fun in your first event!''

''Yes we will!'' The others nodded their heads at the great idea.

Amber felt her heart beating as she heard her love trying his best to cheer her up and not let the past affect her,causing her to smile at him brightly as she mouthed the words ''thank you'' to him,who in return,looked at her and slightly touched her hand before anyone could see them being romantic.It was hard to hide such romance and love they felt for each other but it was giving them a fun thrill as well as they enjoyed the adrenaline everytime they tried to be romantic with the fear of being caught.

''I've decided today you will all enjoy your last day by going out to party!'' Mr.Im announced.

''Really?!'' Everyone was surprised.

''The van will be here to pick you up at 8pm sharp so do get ready in time.'' Mr.Im made sure the gang heard him. ''The van will again be ready to pick you up later around 12am or 1am so make sure you're out by then!''

''Yes Mr.Im'' Everyone nodded their heads as they were excited.

''I want to thank you all for doing well in France for all the challenges and keeping the house in great condition!'' Mr.Im thanked.

''With the clean queen in our hands,we'll always have everything clean!'' Onew wiggled his eyebrows at Victoria,who rolled her eyes at his attempt to flirt with her.

''I wish you all the best in Korea and thank you all once again!'' Mr.Im spoke. ''I will see you all one last time tomorrow before you all leave for your flight.''

''Thank you Mr.Im!'' Everyone thanked before the man made his way to leave the house.

''I can't wait to party!'' Taemin happily stood up as he fist-pumped the air.

''We're going to have so much fun!'' Jonghyun cheered as he high-fived Taemin.

''Party Party Party!'' Victoria joined the boys in celebrating.

''It's going to be fun fun fun!'' Key was very excited to have fun.

''Finally some freedom!'' Minho sighed as he was relived as well.

Krystal glanced at Minho smiling brightly,making her to find him quite handsome when he was happy.She always liked seeing the guy looking cheerful,not denying that it made him even more charming than he already was.

''Is partying really fun Krystal?'' Sulli questioned,causing Krystal to be startled. ''Oh were you scared?''

''N-No no.'' Krystal giggled a bit at her reaction. ''Anyway what did you say?''

''Is partying really this fun?'' Sulli asked as she never partied before in her life.

''It is quite fun,yes!'' Krystal nodded her head. ''Don't worry,you will enjoy it!''

''Count me out!'' Onew groaned. ''I'm not partying!''

''Oh come on,old man!'' Taemin hissed. ''Don't be a party pooper!''

''Yeah come on!'' Jonghyun pulled Onew's arm,causing Onew to almost lose balance as he was pulled out of nowhere. ''We're going to enjoy ourselves!''

''Besides it will be a break for us to celebrate!'' Key tried to persuade the leader.

''Argh I'm not really a fan of parties.'' Onew replied. ''It's always going up to people and greeting them,it's really boring!''

''What kind of party have you been to?'' Minho gave Onew a weird look. ''That doesn't sound like a party.''

''Onew these guys are thinking of a party where we all dance and have fun!'' Krystal laughed at everyone's weird reaction at what Onew said. ''What you're thinking of is business meeting kind of parties! Two very different things!''

''You rich people have the most boring kind of parties.'' Victoria shook her head. ''A party is where you dance and have fun,listening to loud music bursting in your ear-drums!''

''I don't want to be deaf!'' Onew covered his ears,not liking what Victoria had described.

''Oh it's not that bad!'' Taemin rolled his eyes. ''You're coming with us to have real fun,old man!''

''It isn't bad!'' Victoria agreed. ''You're really going to have fun with all of us!''

''Well if my sweetheart wants me to come then I'll come!'' Onew flashed his teeth,causing everyone to cringe at Onew's words.

''We have time before getting ready.'' Amber informed. ''Anything anyone wants to do before we leave France?''

''Arcade!'' Jonghyun clapped his hands.

''Bookstore!'' Onew smiled.

''Sightseeing!'' Minho spoke.

''I gotta give the bike back!'' Key said.

''Park?'' Taemin suggested.

''Everyone has different ideas.'' Sulli blinked her eyes.

''Maybe we should all do different things!'' Jonghyun suggested. ''Our last day,we should all do the things we want to do!''

''Great idea!'' Onew agreed. ''I've always wanted to go to the bookstore!''

''While I always wanted to play the arcades here!'' Jonghyun was excited.

''I guess we can do that.'' Victoria shrugged her shoulders.

''Maybe we can all go with our partners?'' Amber spoke. ''Let's all have fun with our partners!''

Luna immediately gulped her saliva before glancing at Jonghyun,causing her to be nervous as she was going to spend some valuable alone time with the guy.She felt excited as she was going to be alone with him as well as anxious as to how she was going to act around him,especially with her new found feelings she had for him.Krystal was more interested in following Jonghyun and Luna as she was suspicious and wanted to know whether anyone might happen between them or not,causing her to take a mental note in following them around.

''Great idea!'' Onew stood next to Victoria. ''Let's have fun at the bookstore.''

''Bookstore?'' Victoria titled her head,not knowing if she wanted to go or not.

''Come on,we'll enjoy ourselves!'' Onew wanted to spend some time with Victoria alone. 

''Fine.'' Victoria shrugged her shoulders.

''The arcade here looks fun!'' Jonghyun smiled. ''We'll definitely have fun!''

''I...g-guess...'' Luna whispered,feeling jumpy over spending some time alone with him.

''Let's return the bike!'' Key looked at Amber.

''No problem!'' Amber nodded her head.

''We can have fun afterwards.'' Key smiled.

''Do you want to go to the park?'' Taemin asked.

''I don't mind.'' Sulli smiled at Taemin,causing him to do the same.

''Sightseeing?'' Minho looked at Krystal,not knowing if she wanted to go with him or not.

''I have a better idea!'' Krystal smirked as she glanced at JongNa.

''What?'' Minho wondered.

''Spying.'' Krystal replied,making Minho to be dumbfounded.

''What?'' Minho raised his eyebrow.

''You'll see!'' Krystal ignored Minho's curious stare. ''I think we should all be at the same place!''

''Huh?'' Everyone looked at Krystal.

''Bookstore,Arcade,Sightseeing!'' Krystal had a plan inside her head. ''I mean they are all at the same area so we should all be around the same area!''

''What about the park?'' Sulli asked.

''I'm sure there's a park nearby the area.'' Krystal replied.

 

Everyone,except KeyBer,walked over to the city area and went to their own seperate ways as they saw sight of the destination they wanted to go to.Taemin hurried over to the park with Sulli,which was right behind the supermarket,making it very convenient for everyone to meet up afterwards.Onew excitedly went over to the bookstore after he saw sight of it,making Victoria to yell at him for running off without waiting for him while Luna quickly walked into the arcade immediately,making Jonghyun to walk after her quickly whereas Krystal was suspicious of how Luna was acting,causing her to get an idea.

''Where are you going?'' Minho saw Krystal going into the store,opposite the arcade.

''Stay right here and keep an eye on the entrance!'' Krystal ordered.

''Where are you going?!'' Minho asked again,noticing that Krystal was walking off.

''Trust me on this and make sure Jonghyun and Luna are inside the arcade!'' Krystal demanded before going inside the store.

Krystal went inside to get the exact items she needed for her mission,making her to hurry up as she didn't wanted to lose sight of any of the scenes she could be witnessing hence quickly purchasing what she wanted before running over to Minho,who saw her with a huge shopping bag.

''Argh shopping?'' Minho wasn't in the mood to shop around.

''No,spying!''' Krystal took out the items she had before pushing the bag against Minho's chest. ''All this is yours!''

''What's this?'' Minho looked inside the bag.

Minho noticed there were a pair of big sunglasses,a large scarf,an enormous oversized cap and a large brown trenchcoat inside the bag before looking at Krystal,who had already worn the items.He continued to look at her,not denying that she looked very cute in the items she had bought but the sight of her clicking her fingers at him,caused Minho to get back to reality.

''Wear it,come on!'' Krystal was impatiently waiting for Minho to wear them.

''And why?'' Minho didn't see the point on wearing them.

''Come on! We're going on spy on people and I bought them for us to be undercover!'' Krystal frowned as she crossed her arms.

''Who are we even going to spy?'' Minho raised his eyebrow.

''Are you going to wear them or not first?'' Krystal gave him a look. ''If you don't want to join me in spying then fine! I'll walk off by my own self!''

''Wait!'' Minho grabbed hold of Krystal's wrist.

Krystal immediately looked at Minho's grip on her wrist before looking at him,feeling both surprised yet liking the fact that he had done that to her.She liked his grip on her,finding his grip to be just right on her but she immediately reminded herself of the mission to spy on the others,causing her to get back to reality.

''Are you coming?'' Krystal questioned again.

''Oh what the heck.'' Minho wore the items Krystal bought for him. ''Let's try this new idea of yours then!''

''Great!'' Krystal smiled brightly.

''Who are we even spying on?'' Minho asked as he wore the cap on his head.

''Two special people!'' Krystal smirked as she walked inside the arcade with Minho following her. 

''What if they see us?'' Minho asked.

''That is why we use props you idiot!'' Krystal threw a huge newspaper at him before getting one for herself.

''Giving it to me would have been better!'' Minho glared at her before holding the newspaper.

''Shh shh shhh I see them! Look Look!'' Krystal pointed at the direction,making Minho to look at them.

Jonghyun smiled at Luna as he grabbed a bowling ball and gripped on it tightly,demonstrating to the girl as to how she should be holding the ball.Luna looked down on her grip and noticed it wasn't done correctly but before she could change her position,she noticed Jonghyun's soft hands with one holding the ball with his hand whereas the other one holding her hand and instructing her to put the right fingers into the ball's holes to grip the ball properly.Luna shyly looked down on the ball and smiled softly at the feeling of holding Jonghyun's soft beautiful hand even if it was a few seconds,liking the touch his hand gave out to her whereas Krystal watched the sight from a distance with a smirk on her face as she could see Luna really was falling in love with Jonghyun.

*Bingo! Just like I predicted!* Krystal giggled to herself for a second,causing Minho to look at her.

''What are we doing again?'' Minho wasn't sure of the plan.

''Just observe Luna and Jonghyun and you'll know by yourself what the mission is.'' Krystal felt like Minho observing them would give it away rather than her telling him.

Minho looked at JongNa to see what Krystal was so amused about when it came to spying on the two since they were just enjoying themselves like everyone was supposed to and he wanted to do the same if it wasn't for her to give him this ridiculous idea on spying two people,who they see on a daily basis.He narrowed his eyes as he looked at them and saw Jonghyun having fun as he rolled his ball to the pins whereas Luna was just sitting on the chair,observing him having fun with a soft smile on her face that was just staring at Jonghyun cheering and having fun.

'There's nothing to see!'' Minho groaned. ''It's just 2 people,we always see at home,that are having fun!''

''Are you really this oblivious?!'' Krystal was surprised that Minho wasn't seeing how obvious Luna's feelings were. ''Are you not looking at them?!''

''Looking at them doing what? Having fun? Yes I am and I want to join them!'' Minho regretted going along with Krystal's idea. ''I'm off to join them.''

''No you're not!'' Krystal immediately grabbed hold of the man and immediately pinned him to the ground. ''You're not leaving!''

''Let go of me Krystal!'' Minho exclaimed,making her to be nervous that JongNa might hear them. 

''Shhh Shhh Shhh quiet down!'' Krystal whispered. ''Please please just agree to my plan! Please Minho please!''

''Argh alright fine fine now get off me!'' Minho groaned whereas Krystal got off him. ''Argh you're much heavier than I thought!''

''Continue with that then you're going to get it!'' Krystal glared at him as she rolled her newspaper.

''Continue with that attitude and watch how I blow our cover!'' Minho smirked at her.

''You wouldn't dare!'' Krystal narrowed her eyes at Minho.

''Watch me!'' Minho evily chuckled at her.

Luna looked over at the claw machine and noticed a toy she had been wanting hence causing her to put in some coins and try her luck in getting the toy her eyes had been longing for.She tried again and again,causing her more frustration and disappointed as she kept failling on getting her hands on that toy.

''Argh why is it so hard to get that toy?!'' Luna hissed as she began to slam her fist down on the controls. ''Stupid claw machine!''

''What's wrong?'' Jonghyun chuckled at the cute sight of Luna getting angry.

''A-Ah n-nothing...'' Luna looked away as she could feel her heart beating over Jonghyun standing next to her.

''Maybe I can help.'' Jonghyun placed a coin inside the machine before looking at her. ''Which one?''

''H-Huh?'' Luna blinked her eyes twice at him.

''Which toy do you want?'' Jonghyun asked again.

''O-Oh that teddy bear!'' Luna pointed at the brown teddy bear she wanted.

''Allow me to get that for you,Miss.Luna!'' Jonghyun smiled charmingly at her,causing her heart to beat again.

Jonghyun looked at the toy and used the controls,trying his best to quickly yet accurately get the claw to be right on the toy whereas Luna watched him,praying for him to get the toy for her.She gripped the ends of her skirt tightly as she watched Jonghyun concentrate to the best of his abilities,fully focused on the aim on getting hold of that toy that she desired which caused her to smile softly once again as the colour of her cheeks brighten,feeling flattered that Jonghyun was trying hard to get that toy for her.She noticed his jawline becoming more apparent when Jonghyun is concentrating,liking how manly and strong he looked when he was like this but she quickly looked into her bag as she wanted to take something out.

''I got it!'' Jonghyun smiled cheerfully as he got the toy out of the machine.

Luna's eyes twinkled as she saw the sight of the toy in Jonghyun's hand before looking at the man whose eyes smiled into a cute eye-smile shape at her direction and looked ever so friendly and happy at her direction.Jonghyun was holding the toy as he happily looked at Luna,wanting to see if the girl was happy to see the toy in his hand but she gave him a small smile before doing something else instead,causing him to blink his eyes at her.Luna got out of her handkerchief and looked quickly into Jonghyun's eyes,staring at those beautiful brown orbs of his before her eyes went to his forehead that wiped the small sweat off.Jonghyun stood there quietly,allowing Luna to wipe his sweat off his forehead with his eyes looking at her,caring for him,before he smiled at her once again.

''Thank you!'' Jonghyun grinned cutely.

''It's fine.'' Luna smiled with her head lowered,feeling shy to meet his eyes. ''Thanks for the toy.''

''No problem!'' Jonghyun replied before walking off to play another thing available in the arcade.

Krystal smiled at the adorable sight of the two shorties looking like they were having fun in both playing around and falling in love with each other,causing her to sigh as she was jealous of the scene between them.She,too,wanted to fall in love with someone and go through happy memories but then Minho's voice interrupted her thoughts and made her look at him.

''I think something's going on between them.'' Minho observed whereas Krystal rolled her eyes at the obvious fact.

''Well duh!'' Krystal glared at him for a second before looking away. ''If only you would have listened to me before.''

''Alright jeez,I didn't realise you saw it beforehand.'' Minho rolled his eyes. ''So what exactly is going on between them?''

''What do you think?'' Krystal raised her eyebrow at him.

''Are they both in love?'' Minho questioned.

''I don't know about them both but one of them certainly is!'' Krystal answered as she continued to look at JongNa.

''Is it Luna?'' Minho looked back at JongNa. ''I think it's Luna!''

''What makes you think that?'' Krystal asked,already knowing that Luna was in love with Minho.

''Just look at the girl,she's obviously in love with Jonghyun!'' Minho could see through Luna easily. ''That girl is love-struck!''

''What about Jonghyun?'' Krystal couldn't tell if Jonghyun felt the same or not.

''I...d-don't..really know..'' Minho narrowed his eyes,trying to figure out what Jonghyun felt.

''It's really hard to try to figure out things like this from him.'' Krystal spoke. ''That boy has always been the skinship type!''

''Agreed! With things like this,if it was done by someone else than we can say they are in love but from Jonghyun,we have to think twice before coming to conclusions.'' Minho talked back.

 

Key held Amber's hand after they return the bike,wondering what to do with their free time and how they should spend their last day together in the country they were going to leave soon.They were thankful for the country to give them such wonderful memories and for their love to be acknowledged,causing them to smile at each other as they looked into each other's eyes.

''So what should we do?'' Key wondered.

''I don't want to go to the city area.'' Amber expressed what she thought. ''With the others there,we will have to restrict ourselves once again! It's our last day so let's go somewhere private.''

''Great idea!'' Key agreed. ''I was thinking of spending some quality time with only you!''

Key walked around the place with Amber as he looked around the beautiful sight of the country with happy faces walking around and the sun shining beautifully,everything about today seemed just perfect.

''You know,just walking around with you seems perfect enough for me.'' Key smiled at her. ''I like just being with you,it doesn't matter whether we do something or not.''

''Thank you...'' Amber smiled at him for saying such perfect words. ''You always know what to say!''

''Well your boyfriend is pretty talented you know!'' Key smirked at her.

''And pretty arrogant at times too!'' Amber chuckled as she pinched his cheek.

''YA Arrogant eh?'' Key raised his eyebrow as he walked towards her. ''Get back here!''

''Only if you catch me!'' Amber laughed as she ran off.

 

Onew looked around the bookstore and felt like he was in heaven with the wonderful sight of books everywhere whether it was this corner or that corner,everywhere he looked there were books here and there which caused him to smile happily as his eyes brighten at the sight of what he would call paradise.Victoria looked at the boy and saw his beautiful smile appear on his face as he grabbed hold of each book that caught his eye and looked into it,looking so dashing and focused on reading,a passionate hobby of Onew's.

''There's so much to read and enjoy!'' Onew happily spoke to himself as he grabbed hold of more books.

Victoria chuckled at the cute sight of him as she saw him read more,not even focused on taking a break nor stopping to catch his breath which caused her to tilt her head slightly as she deeply stared at him.Was this guy always this interesting and charming she wondered,making her to look at him more as she thought about the times he confessed his feelings to her and let her know how much he loved her.She could find herself more focused on Onew as she remembered the times he took care of her and the times he pacified her whenever she was mad at him,always wanting to make her happy whenever she was disheartened in anything which made her feel more special and a light giddy feeling came into her chest.

''O-Oh sorry!'' Onew immediately took his eyes off the book,causing Victoria to be startled as her focus on him was disturbed. ''I don't mean to bore you!''

''No no it's fine...'' Victoria smiled at him. ''It's fine,read all you want!''

''Are you sure?'' Onew asked. ''We can leave if you want?''

''No it's fine!'' Victoria shook her head. ''You can read while I'll just go to the cafe!''

Onew turned around to see Victoria pointing at the cafe where lots of people were reading their book as they sat down and enjoyed a sweet slice of cake or a hot cup of coffee,causing Onew to look at her and smile brightly before reaching out to hold her hand,surprising Victoria with the sudden skinship.

''Our first official date!'' Onew was so happy that he almost made Victoria lose balance as he pulled her towards the cafe. ''Sit down,my lady!''

Victoria giggled a bit as she saw her foolish partner pulling out a chair for her,making her to sit down and him to pull the chair closer to the table before he made his way to sit down,opposite her direction.Victoria got the menu out whereas Onew got back into reading his book,the plot was catching his attention and the curiosity of the story was getting stronger for him.

''Onew...Onew....ONEW!'' Victoria exclaimed,causing the guy to almost jump.

''Yes?'' Onew looked at her.

''Can you order a caramel latte with cheesecake for me please!'' Victoria pointed at the casher,hesistating as she didn't know how to communicate in English or French.

''Coming right up,my lady!'' Onew went over to order what she wanted before coming back. ''It's done!''

 

Taemin was having his own fun,playing on the swings and swinging his legs high in the air to even realise where Sulli was however the girl was right next to the guy,watching him enjoy his own fun like a little child in a playground which caused her to giggle at his cute behaviour before a group of children came over to her.

''O-Oh...h-how do I speak in French?'' Sulli hesistated as she didn't know how to speak to them.

Sulli just allowed the children to pull her to a sandpit and pushed her to sit down,causing her to do so.She watched the children laugh and enjoy themselves as they made a sandcastle which caused Sulli to smile as she clapped her hands at the children everytime they made a sandcastle.Sulli took the bucket and filled it with sand before she,too,proceeded to make a sandcastle.

Taemin stopped the swinging motion by pushing his feet against the ground before getting out of the swings and realising that Sulli was no where to be seen,causing him to panic as he wondered where the girl could have went.He was worrying as she didn't know how to speak at all,causing him to wonder how she would even communicate to anyone that she was lost as well as how the others might kill him for losing sight of her.

''SULLI?! SULLI?!'' Taemin screamed as he looked around.

''TAEMIN!'' Sulli yelled back as she saw the boy looking around frantically.

''Oh my god!'' Taemin sighed before he walked towards Sulli's direction. ''Where were you? I was so nervous!''

''I was playing around with the kids!'' Sulli giggled at him. ''They wanted to play with me!''

''Don't run off like this! Next time tell me before you go!'' Taemin nagged before sitting down next to her. ''So what are they playing?''

''We're just making sandcastles for now.'' Sulli replied as she clapped her hands when one of the kid made another sandcastle.

''Oooh ice cream!'' Taemin saw the ice cream van parking in front of the park. ''Do you want one?''

''Yes please!'' Sulli nodded her head,eager for ice cream like a child.

''How cute!'' Taemin chuckled as he pinched her cheek. ''Which flavour?''

''Vanilla!'' Sulli replied.

''I'll be back!'' Taemin walked away to get two cones of ice cream.

 

Krystal walked ahead as her head looked around to see where JongNa could be,cursing herself as she lost sight of them.She grumbled to herself as she stomped the ground and looked around even more,hoping to catch them and see more interactions between them as she was enjoying this spying mission of hers.

''Give it up already.'' Minho yawned,not even joining along to Krystal's pursuit to find them.

''Argh we have to find them!'' Krystal glared at him. ''Help me you idiot!''

''This wasn't my idea to spy so no.'' Minho rolled his eyes,not even getting off his seat. ''I'll just sit here and relax!''

''Why you idiot!'' Krystal rolled her newspaper and began to hit Minho as hardly as she could.

''Ow you violent brat!'' Minho complained as he held her wrist,stopping her from hitting him even more.

Krystal stared at him as she found herself to look down on Minho,who was sitting down,and stared in his eyes again,seeing those charismatic sharp eyes of his again which caused her to admire his special features even more whereas Minho glanced to the side and saw JongNa were coming towards their direction.He immediately grabbed hold of Krystal and slammed her to the wall,causing Krystal to be alarmed and stunned at how fast they had changed.

''What in the world are---'' Minho covered Krystal's mouth as those powerful eyes stared down into her eyes.

Krystal could feel her heart shaking as she realised that she was against Minho,who was trapping her in between his arms with his hand over while her eyes staring back into his charismatic eyes she could look into more and more,finding herself to fall deeper as if she was staring right into his soul.Luna looked to her right and was surprised to be greeted with such a shocking scene as she saw two people,not knowing they were MinStal as she couldn't see any of their faces,looking like they were making out while Jonghyun chuckled to see two people,also not knowing that they were MinStal as he,too,couldn't see their faces,looking like they were making out.

''Hey hey carry on!'' Jonghyun cheered as he laughed.

''Come on Jonghyun!'' Luna pulled him away from the couple,not wanting to disturb their scene.

Krystal gulped her saliva as she blinked her eyes at Minho once,causing Minho to blink his eyes at her back.Krystal gulped her saliva again as she blinked her eyes twice,causing Minho to react back with the same blinking eyes.Krystal didn't know how to process what she was feeling as she looked at Minho,who quickly turned his head to see if JongNa were gone and he didn't see any sight of them,making him to stop gripping Krystal against the wall and slowly let go of her.

''What in the world was that all about?!'' Krystal harshly asked after realising what had just happened.

Minho looked back at her and he could see Krystal had just taken her cap out,causing her hair to be slightly puffy.Her eyes were slightly shiny yet sharp,a new sight he had seen from her which made him find her pretty.

''We were almost seen by our targets.'' Minho replied. ''Just not wanting to blow our cover up you know.''

''How does that make you hold me against the wall?'' Krystal raised her eyebrow as she placed her hands on her hips.

''Impulse act I guess.'' Minho shrugged his shouders at her before walking ahead. ''Come on,we're going to lose them if we don't hurry!''

Krystal blinked her eyes as she remembered the scene that just happened between the two before shaking her head to get over the thoughts and walking behind her partner to follow the two people who they were originally after.

 

Taemin walked over to Sulli over again with two different ice creams in his hands,one strawberry flavour whereas the vanilla flavour for her who smiled at the sight of the ice cream but before he could hand it over to her,he saw a lot of eyes staring at the sight of the ice creams with their tongues their lips.

''Ice cream?'' Taemin reached the ice cream closer to the kid,making him to pull it out of his hand. ''I guess they all want one.''

''We should all get them,one!'' Sulli smiled brightly at the cute sight of kids.

Taemin walked over to the ice cream van with the children following him,causing Sulli to chuckle at the sight as she followed behind them.Taemin smiled as he got each one of them a cone of ice cream and handed it out to them one by one,making Sulli to stand back as she watched Taemin be so kind to children.She smiled softly at him smiling brightly as he gave each one an ice cream and did a cute action by ruffling their hair.Was he always this caring and cute,she wondered as she tilted her head at him and smiled shyly at him with her eyes glittering at him again.Sulli acknowledged the feelings she was feeling and well she was wondering whether she was starting to fall for him.

Taemin looked at Sulli and saw her smiling at him,which made him smile at her before showing her an ice cream she had wanted.

''Your ice cream!'' Taemin flashed his teeth as he gave her the ice cream.

''Thank you!'' Sulli smiled before slightly touching his hand as she got her ice cream.

''Your welcome!'' Taemin his ice cream,causing Sulli to laugh. ''What?''

''Your mouth!'' Sulli chuckled.

''Has it got cream on it?'' Taemin around his mouth to remove the cream.

''It's still there.'' Sulli reached closer to Taemin.

Taemin stood still as he allowed Sulli to wipe the cream off his mouth,staring at the beautiful sight of the girl who looked so flawless and innocent in her natural beauty.Taemin was staring to question as to how beautiful could Sulli even get since everytime he saw her,she was more and more beautiful in his eyes than she already was.

''Done!'' Sulli eye-smiled at him before proceeding to her ice cream.

''Thanks...'' Taemin looked away, his ice cream as he thought about what he had just thought about her.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 58! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter! 


Thanks to these people who subscribed to the story!