Tied Together!

You're being watched

The gang carried their luggages as they arrived and set their foot on the France airport.They all looked amazed and happy that they had finally arrived at France.It just looked so beautiful and amazing,the view they saw from the airport's window.

''Woahhh this looks amazing!'' Minho happily smiled as he looked around.

''Finally! We're here now.'' Krystal stretched her back.

''I thought we were going to be stuck there forever.'' Onew complained.

''It was so long indeed but we're here so no worries!'' Victoria smiled.

''So where do we go now?'' Taemin asked.

''Do we go to that man over there?'' Sulli looked at a man waving at them.

''Let's go and see!'' Key walked over to the man.

''Hello! Welcome to France!'' The man greeted.

''We are so sorry,we didn't really catch your name.'' Amber said.

''Oh I'm Mr.Im!'' Mr.Im greeted. ''I will help you around France if you need help!''

''Can you speak French?'' Jonghyun questioned.

''Yes I can!'' Mr.Im answered. ''But you guys will do the speaking here.I'm just here to help if you really need help!''

''Wait what?!'' Luna stopped walking. ''But we all don't know how to speak French.''

''Mr.Kim instructed me to give you these books!'' Mr.Im gave everyone a book. ''Whatever you want to say,you say it by finding it in this book.''

''Why can't you just help us by translating things for us?'' Key groaned.

''I can't do that sorry!'' Mr.Im shook his head. ''Mr.Kim gave me strict instructions anyway come on let's go! You all have to go to your new house before you go off for your first mission in France!''

''What?!'' Krystal was surprised. ''We have to go to a mission now?! Why can't we rest instead?''

''Sorry! Mr.Kim said you will have the night to rest!'' Mr.Im replied as he walked ahead.

''What if we get lost?!'' Minho questioned.

''You will all get a map so don't worry!'' Mr.Im told. ''You also have your phones don't you?''

''Yes but wait! How did you know that?'' Taemin asked.

''Mr.Kim informed me everything!'' Mr.Im replied.

''So do we put our things in this van?'' Sulli pointed to the van.

''You can put all your luggages here!'' Mr.Im nodded his head. ''You all will sit in that van over there!''

''Thank you!'' The leaders thanked then walked over to the van with the rest of the members. ''Okay everyone we are finally here so I guess it won't be that bad right?''

''We can't even take a rest before doing a stupid challenge!'' Krystal complained.

''It's mission actually.'' Minho corrected.

'Same thing!'' Krystal groaned.

''Can't we eat something?!'' Jonghyun whined.

''You are hungry already?! You ate everything during the flight!'' Luna stated.

''That was hours ago! I want food!'' Jonghyun moaned.

''Yeah I want to take a shower!'' Key said.

''You always shower don't you?'' Amber asked.

''I want to be clean.'' Key replied.

''Okay I know I know.'' Onew stopped everyone from complaining anymore. ''I know that it's quite early for all of us to get a mission when we aren't even ready but hey come on! Let's look at the bright side.We get to see France right away!''

''Let's not waste time now everyone!'' Victoria sat inside the van and the others followed.

''Hey this van is very comfortable!'' Taemin jumped up and down on his seat.

''YA DON'T DO THAT!'' The two leaders nagged.

''So mean!'' Taemin frowned.

''They're right!'' Sulli nodded her head. ''You shouldn't do that!''

''You always take their side!'' Taemin complained.

 

The 10 finally got out of the van after a quite long ride on the van.They were amazed at the sight of their new house,which looked pretty cool.They all walked closer to the front door and opened the door to explore what could be inside.The house was filled with new furniture and a pretty things around the house.

''Woahhhh this looks so cool!!!!!'' Taemin smiled.

''I wonder what else is here?'' Onew asked as he looked around.

''Hey guys look!'' Krystal yelled as she pointed to two rooms. 

''Is it a boys' room and girls' room thing?'' Victoria questioned.

''I think so since there is ony 2 rooms and 5 beds in each room.'' Luna nodded her head.

''Woah the beds are so pretty.'' Key looked at all the white beds.

''We're taking this bedroom!'' Minho ran inside the left bedroom.

''Hey wait up!'' Jonghyun ran after him.

''Fine we don't mind taking this one.'' Amber shrugged her shoulders.

''It's pretty too!'' Sulli eye-smiled.

The ladies and the guys all went inside their bedrooms.The guys went to the left side while the girls went to the right side.There was a peaceful and nice atmosphere at the girls' bedroom where the girls just picked any random bedroom they could see.Krystal choose the nearest bedroom cause she felt lazy and couldn't even bother to stand up anymore.Amber just lied down on the bed that was next to Krystal as she couldn't really be fussed with picking which bed to have.Luna sighed as she sat down on the middle beds.Sulli yawned as she rested her body on the bed next to Luna while Victoria picked the last bed.

''Argh I am so tired!'' Krystal threw herself on the bed. ''I just want to sleep!''

''Tell me about it!'' Luna agreed.

''I feel tired too!'' Sulli complained.

''But aren't we supposed to do some challenge?'' Amber sat up on the bed.

''Well we can rest for a few minutes before that happens!'' Victoria replied.

It was peaceful and nice at the girls' bedroom however it was completely different at the boys' bedroom.All the 5 guys were arguing and making so much noise as they were yelling,screaming,getting hyper and basically behaving like little kids in their bedroom.

''HEY That's my bed!'' Jonghyun yelled.

''Well it ain't now!'' Minho smirked as he lied down on the first bed. ''Beat it Jonghyun! It's mine now!''

''Oh yeah then fine! If we all are playing like this!'' Jonghyun pushed Taemin out of the middle bed. ''This one's mine then!''

''YA?! I was already resting on that bed!'' Taemin yelled.

''Well too bad you aren't so shoo shoo kid!'' Jonghyun waved his hand to Taemin. ''I need to rest.''

''YA YA This is my bed!'' Key shouted as he saw Taemin getting near to him.

''I don't care! I don't even want that bed!'' Taemin rolled his eyes as he sat down on Onew's bed instead. ''I like this one!''

''Excuse me Taemin Lee but that is MY bed!'' Onew crossed his arms.

''Tsk leader please just relax will you?'' Taemin scoffed as he looked at Onew. ''There is a bed next to me free so take it! It's the only bed left!''

''Argh kids these days!'' Onew glared at Taemin as he took the last bed. ''Fine! To make you kids quiet,I'll take it!''

''Who you calling a kid?!'' Key sat up and looked at Onew.

''Yeah we are all 18 so technically we aren't kids anymore!'' Minho pointed out.

''So if we are kids then you're a kid too!'' Jonghyun retorded.

''Tsk kid!'' Taemin smirked at Onew.

''YA! I'm your leader so have respect for me!'' Onew demanded. ''Plus I'm the oldest out of all 10 of you!''

''Oh yeah? You know what I have to say to that?'' Minho replied.

''What?'' Onew asked.

''This!'' Minho threw a pillow straight at Onew,which hit him on the head.

''YA?! How dare you?!'' Onew exclaimed as he stood up to hit Minho but mistakenly hit Key instead.

''You wanna play rough leader?'' Key threw a pillow straight at Onew. 

''What are you laughing at?'' Onew threw a pillow at Jonghyun.

''Wow Leader! You are so dead now.'' Jonghyun started to pillow fight the leader.

''Give him hell Jonghyun!'' Taemin cheered.

''I'll give you hell!'' Onew started to pillow fight Taemin instead of Jonghyun.

''Well you are all going down!'' Taemin started to throw pillows at everyone.

''YA?!'' All the boys exclaimed as they hit each other with the pillow.

Amber and Luna peeked into the boys' bedroom when they heard a lot of noises from their bedroom.They saw the boys were pillow fighting each other and chuckled at the amusing sight.

''Oh yeah then take this!'' Taemin shouted and mistakenly threw at the door,slamming the door.

''Oh my god!'' Amber sighed as she almost got hit.

''They have gone so mad!'' Luna quietly laughed.

''Hey what's making so much noise?'' Krystal growled as her sleep was ruined.

''Hey don't blame us!'' Amber and Luna raised their hands. ''Why don't you look inside the boys' room!''

''Argh these boys are so annoying!'' Krystal stormed into the boys' rooms. ''What are you all do-Oh my god?!''

Shinee all stood still as they looked at Krystal,Amber and Luna staring at them with their crossed arms.The girls were shocked with the amount of feathers,from the pillow,that were all around the room while the boys only looked at the girls with their eyes wide open.

''VICTORIA! VICTORIA!'' Krystal yelled at the top of her lungs.

''No no don't call her!'' Onew tried to stop Krystal from yelling.

''What is it?!'' Victoria lazily walked to where Krystal was standing.

''What's going on?'' Sulli walked after Victoria.

''Uh...oh!'' The boys all gulped their saliva.

''WHAT IS THE WORLD IS THIS?!'' Victoria shouted at the top of her lungs as she was furious.

''Bingo!'' Krystal smirked.

''Oh my god the mess?!'' Sulli was surprised.

''Who is responsible for this?!'' Victoria nagged since she was frustrated.

''Him!'' The boys all pointed at Onew.

''M-Me?!'' Onew was shocked. ''N-N-No! It was H-Him!''

''W-What?!'' Taemin was stunned then he looked at Victoria as he shook his head. ''No no! It was Minho,I remember!!!''

''Minho?!'' Victoria crossed her arms.

''No no it wasn't me!''' Minho denied immediately. ''It was Key! He always starts these kind of mess.''

''Eh?! What?!'' Key raised his eyebrow. ''You know that I don't like making mess right?''

''What are we going to make them do now Victoria?'' Krystal asked as she grinned at Minho.

*I'm so getting you back for this!* Minho glared at Krystal.

''Let's make sure this is a very very mean punishment cause they deserve it!'' Amber smiled.

*I'll show you a very very mean punishment!* Key frowned at Amber.

''Clean your bedroom!'' Victoria demanded. ''All of you and I don't care who started it!!!''

''Everyone come down!'' Mr.Im yelled from downstairs.

''Saved!'' The boys happily sighed.

''For now!'' Sulli told.

''Later you'll be cleaning up!!!'' Luna replied.

The boys all patted theirselves to get rid of the feathers and walked down to where Mr.Im was.The girls were already stood up facing Mr.Im so the boys joined near them and did the same.

''Okay let's not waste anymore time!'' Mr.Im smiled. ''I'll introduce the new challenge to you!''

''We're doing it with our normal partners right?'' Key questioned.

''Yes you will be doing every challenge with your partner so why don't we start by everyone standing with their partners!'' Mr.Im replied.

The boys all stood with their partner then faced back at Mr.Im,wondering what challenge he has brought for them.

''Okay I have 5 of these flexible yet tight ropes!'' Mr.Im showed the gang.

''What do we have to do with them?'' Krystal asked.

''That looks dangerous!'' Sulli commented.

''It won't hurt at all.'' Mr.Im informed. ''Well as this is your first time in France,the challenge is very easy for today!''

''Easy challenge?'' Onew was surprised.

''I don't believe it!'' Victoria shook her head. ''I think there is a catch to this!''

''Who knows there might be!'' Mr.Im smirked then grabbed a hat. ''There are 5 names in this hat,which is obviously the partners' names but first everyone must pick a name in random! Let's start with the leaders!''

''Do you want to get the name or should I?'' Onew asked.

''I don't mind!'' Victoria replied.

''We don't have all day you know!'' Taemin yelled.

''Alright!'' Onew glared then picked a name out of the hat in random. ''Key and Amber?''

''I will explain to you all after everyone gets a team!'' Mr.Im replied then stood in front of MinStal. ''Pick one!''

''Okay!'' Both MinStal was about to place their hand into the hat when Mr.Im snatched the hat.

''Only one of you!'' Mr.Im told. ''Both of you can't do it!''

''Fine! I'll do it!'' Krystal said.

''Woah woah woah who said I agreed to this!?'' Minho raised his eyebrow as he stopped Krystal.

''Argh Minho just let me do this!'' Krystal argued.

''No! I want to pick a name!'' Minho argued back.

''Hurry up already!'' Jonghyun groaned.

''Minho just let Krystal do it!'' Amber sighed.

''Fine!'' Minho crossed his arms in frustration.

''Let's see who we get then.....'' Krystal picked a name out of the hat. ''We got the leaders!''

''Next!'' Mr.Im stood next to JongNa. ''One of you pick a name.''

''You can do it!'' Jonghyun offered.

''No it's alright! You can do it!'' Luna shook her head.

''Luna just do it!'' Jonghyun whined.

''YA! I'm telling you to pick one name!'' Luna stomped her foot.

''Someone please pick already!'' Mr.Im interrupted.

''Okay okay I'll do it!'' Jonghyun got a name out. ''We got Minho and Krystal.''

''Okay next is Amber and Key!'' Mr.Im gave the hat to KeyBer.

''Uhm.....'' Key picked a name out. ''We got Taemin and Sulli!''

''Great so that means the last pair Taemin and Sulli will get Jonghyun and Luna!'' Mr.Im placed the hat back. ''Okay the challenge is very simple and easy like I said. The pairs you are in right now,whatever name you picked out that means you have to find that pair BUT you all will be around different areas in Paris so that means you will have to find each other AND catch each other to be the winner!''

''Ooooooo!'' Everyone looked at each other.

''So that means the leaders have to look for Key and Amber,Minho and Krystal has to look for the leaders,Jonghyun and Luna has to look for Minho and Krystal,Amber and Key have to look for Taemin and Sulli while Taemin and Sulli have to look for Jonghyun and Luna got it?'' Mr.Im explained and everyone nodded their head.

''This task is pretty easy and simple I guess.'' Jonghyun nodded his head.

''The hard thing is only finding each other in a big city.'' Luna commented.

''I wouldn't say that's the hard thing!'' Mr.Im chuckled. ''There is something harder than that.''

''Like what?'' The others all asked.

''With these!'' Mr.Im showed the 5 ropes again. ''Each pair will be tied with each other.''

''WHAT?!?!?!?!?'' Everyone screamed.

''I know I know but hey it's a challenge.'' Mr.Im replied. ''Okay we will start with the leaders first! You will be tied with each other by your waists!''

''Eh?! What?!'' The two leaders were confused.

''Stand still!'' Mr.Im wrapped the soft rope around them and tightened it just right,so they would suffocate. ''You will find Amber and Key while being tied to each other with your waists.''

''This is so hard to walk!'' Victoria tried to move.

''Hey I'm going to lose my balance!'' Onew whined as he grabbed the chair to avoid falling.

''YA Stop laughing!'' Victoria demanded when she heard the others laughing.

''You all are going to be tied up too!'' Onew stuck his tongue out.

''Next is Minho and Krystal!'' Mr.Im looked at them. ''Since there is a huge height difference between you two,you two will be tied together with your legs.''

''So easy!'' Onew gasped.

''They got a nice one.'' Victoria commented.

Mr.Im tied the rope tightly around their ankles,making MinStal both slightly flinch in pain.

''It's tied very tightly!'' Krystal spoke.

''But hey we got a easy one.'' Minho replied.

''Next is our short team,Jonghyun and Luna!'' Mr.Im faced them.

''I'm not that short now!'' Jonghyun frowned.

''You're the shortest boy.'' Luna retorted.

''But you're the shortest out of everyone.'' Jonghyun smirked.

''Hey!'' Luna exclaimed.

''Okay since your heights are pretty similiar and there isn't much difference.'' Mr.Im placed the flexible and soft band around their heads. ''You two will be tied by the heads! I replaced the rope with the band cause the band is softer and wouldn't hurt your heads!''

''This is so hard!'' Luna whined as she tried to move.

''Hey hey hey I'm going to fall.'' Jonghyun almost fell down but quickly got his balance back. ''Okay I think we need to lean as we walk.''

''This is so embarrassing!'' Luna complained as she heard the others laughing.

''It's not that funny!'' Jonghyun glared at the others.

''Now Amber and Key!'' Mr.Im faced them. ''You two will be tied by your arms! I have given you an easy one as well.''

''YES!'' Amber clapped her hands.

''Not hard to catch Taemin and Sulli now!'' Key smirked as he looked at them.

''Wow you have tied our arms quite tightly with the rope.'' Amber commented.

''I guess the easier ones get tied tightly while the hard ones get tied easily.'' Key replied.

''Now with our last pair,any guesses have you two will be tied together?'' Mr.Im questioned.

''By their butts?'' Key asked and everyone laughed.

''But then we would have to turn around and that's not fair! Everyone has to face front while me and Sulli have to face opposite.'' Taemin opposed.

''Hey it was just an idea.'' Key rolled his eyes.

''Using this soft band that Jonghyun and Luna have,you two will be tied together by your.....'' Mr.Im placed the band around their necks. ''The necks!''

''We might suffocate!'' Sulli complained.

''Okay you two are the only team that is allowed to take your band off when you try to catch Jonghyun and Luna!'' Mr.Im told.

''EH?! What?! No fair!'' Jonghyun told.

''We have bands too and they can run fast to catch us while we can't run!'' Luna agreed with Jonghyun.

''Sulli and Taemin must run very slow to catch Jonghyun and Luna!'' Mr.Im told. ''Jonghyun and Luna can run at their speed however Taemin and Sulli must be slow compared to Luna and Jonghyun but Taemin and Sulli can only take their band off when they try to catch Jonghyun and Luna or else band must stay around their neck area.''

''We got it!'' TaeLli nodded their heads.

''Don't even think about cheating!'' Mr.Im told. ''I know if you will be cheating or not.''

''How?'' Key asked.

''You can't follow all 5 of us.'' Onew reminded.

''We said I will be doing the following?'' Mr.Im raised his eyebrow.

''Who is going to follow us?'' Amber asked.

''Hey let's just focus on the challenge now.'' Mr.Im told. ''If any team cheat then just a reminder that they will be focused to stay in the house and do the housework for 2 days straight while everyone else can enjoy and travel around!''

''We won't cheat!'' Everyone nodded their heads.

''Good now all the teams should sit in each van.There is 5 of you and 5 vans so may each pair please sit in a van so we can start the challenge.'' Mr.Im told. ''The last one to find the team they should be looking for,they must clean everything after dinner!''

''Ewww!'' Taemin groaned.

''We have to win this!'' Jonghyun clenched his fists like the ''Fighting'' sign.

''I don't want to do that at all!'' Minho shook his head very very quickly.

''We need to rest at times so we definitely will win this one!'' Onew looked at Victoria.

''We're definitely not cleaning!'' Key said to Amber.

''Okay everyone let's get this challenge started!'' Mr.Im opened the doors.

All the 5 teams sat in each van and drove off.Each van was driving to a whole new different location but all 5 teams were definitely in Paris,just not near each other but definitely in the same area of course to make it easier.MinStal were heading North,KeyBer were heading East,JongNa were heading SouthEast,OnToria were heading SouthWest while TaeLli were heading West.All of them at different locations yet only finding one team if they found another team then they can't catch them as they are not the team to catch so like if OnToria found TaeLli then they can't catch them since OnToria are supposed to find KeyBer.

 

The 5 teams got off their vans as their challenge had finally started now.MinStal,who were currently at the North side of Paris looked around to see people laughing and looking at them as their legs were tied together.It was definitely embarrassing but the two decided to shrug it off and go on with the challenge.The two looked around without moving.

''I don't see Onew or Victoria at all.'' Krystal informed.

''I don't either!'' Minho sighed.

''I guess we can walk that way!'' Krystal tried to move but Minho didn't move his leg. ''Hey move it!''

''No I think we should look that way!'' Minho pointed to the other side.

''No we're going this side so move it.'' Krystal demanded.

''Make me Krystal!'' Minho crossed his arms.

''I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!'' Krystal banged her fists on Minho's chest.

''Hey!'' Minho grabbed her wrists and pinned them behind her back. ''Control it Krystal!''

Krystal growled at him until she reached the position she was in now.She was so close to Minho's face and was surprised with how different his face was.He looked totally different than how she had acting seen him.Was she looking at him in a different light now? Minho looked at Krystal,who was staring at her with her big eyes and slightly smiled.He won't deny that she looked very pretty but she looked so innocent with her big eyes.

''Done with your staring?'' Minho smirked,which made Krystal admire his face.

''Argh let go of me!'' Krystal growled as she strugged her hands away from Minho. ''Keep your hands to yourself you ert!''

''You're the ert!'' Minho replied. ''Staring at my body before remember?''

''HEY! I didn't mean to!'' Krystal exclaimed. ''That was when Jonghyun splashed you with water and I was just surprised with the water on you that's all.''

''Really?'' Minho scoffed. ''Whatever you say Soojung!''

Both KeyBer got out of their van.Key stretched his left arm,that was free while Amber stretched her right arm.They looked around without moving to see if they could find a sight of TaeLli.

''This is going to be so hard!'' Key groaned.

''At least we got tied in a easy way than some people.'' Amber said.

''Argh these people sure love to stare.'' Key noticed people staring at them.

''It is annoying!'' Amber replied but deep down she was happy to be near Key.

''Come on let's go!'' Key walked ahead but Amber was slightly dragged away.

''Wow so many people look like you!'' Key pointed out when he saw so many people had hairstyles and fashion like Amber.

''Eh? Really?'' Amber looked around.

''I guess being Amber is the style in France!'' Key chuckled.

''I don't even know why my style is popular.'' Amber shrugged her shoulders.

''Cause.....'' Key stopped walking out of nowhere then turned around to face Amber. ''It's cute! Your style is unique and cute!''

''Thanks!'' Amber replied then smiled as her eyes faced the ground that Key didn't witness at all.

''Let's go!'' Key walked ahead again.

''Woah?!'' Amber was dragged by Key again.

JongNa both got out of their vans and Jonghyun smiled as he inhaled the fresh air of France.He felt suffocated,staying inside the airplane then van then house then the van but now finally outside to experience the new country.Luna watched Jonghyun happily smiling and looking around without a care in the world and liked how happy he looked.She felt jealous of how happy he always is and admired that fact about him the most.

''We're finally out isn't it Luna?'' Jonghyun slightly moved his head to look at Luna.

''Look ahead! Look ahead!'' Luna demanded as she got embarrassed with how close Jonghyun's face was to her face.

''Woah sorry about that!'' Jonghyun laughed as he massaged his nape. ''I forgot that our heads were connected.''

''Oh.'' Luna could feel her heart beating fast.

''Anyway have you seen Minho or Krystal?'' Jonghyun asked.

''No!'' Luna slightly shook her head. ''I can't find them.''

''Me neither!'' Jonghyun replied. ''Let's walk ahead to find them!''

Luna and Jonghyun could hear people laughing and chuckling at their funny sight but both of them couldn't really care anymore.They just looked around and walked slowly.

OnToria finally got out of the van after a long ride.They were amazed with the impressive view of Paris and found so many things beauitful.

''Everything is so beautiful!'' Victoria commented,ignoring the people laughing at their funny sight.

''I know.'' Onew nodded his head. ''I like how close we are!'' 

''Really?'' Victoria raised her eyebrow.

OnToria's waists were tied with each other,which did make moving very hard so they slowly walked each footstep to help with balance.

''I do like it!'' Onew replied. ''I can always be close with you now.''

''This isn't the time Onew.'' Victoria glared. ''We need to find Key and Amber!''

''Can't we spend some time on this bench for a while?'' Onew pulled Victoria down on the bench. ''We're finally alone you know.''

''YA! Do you want to clean everything after everyone eats?'' Victoria raised her eyebrow.

''Well I don't mind if it's just you and me doing that.'' Onew eye-smiled.

''Don't get too romantic!'' Victoria slapped Onew's head then pulled Onew to pull up. ''We have to find Key and Amber NOW!''

''Fine alright alright!'' Onew grumbled.

TaeLli both got of their van and stretched their arms and legs as they felt tired and stiff. 

''Hey be careful.'' Sulli reminded the fact that their necks were connected. ''We must be careful.''

''Sorry!'' Taemin apologised.

Sulli looked around and saw people laughing and snickering at them,making her self-conscious while Taemin could tell that Sulli was not liking the attention at all.

''Hey!'' Taemin softly said as he held her hand. ''Are you okay?''

''Yeah.'' Sulli nodded her head.

''Let them stare and laugh! Why should we care?'' Taemin smiled then interwined his fingers with hers. ''Come on Sulli! Let's go find Jonghyun and Luna like we got to!''

''I guess so.'' Sulli smiled back as she walked with Taemin. ''Thanks!''

''It's alright!'' Taemin replied. ''Why should we back off from the attention cause I'm lovin' the attention we're getting!''

''I don't like attention.'' Sulli sighed.

''Come on! It's not that bad plus it's like we are famous so it's fine!'' Taemin reminded. ''Just have your head high and look front!''

''You're used to attention,I'm not.'' Sulli countered.

''Get used to it babe!'' Taemin winked at Sulli. ''Okay come on we gotta start finding Jonghyun and Luna before we lose and then we have to clean and wash everything!''

''Okay.'' Sulli smiled as she felt comfortable and thankful for Taemin calming her down.

 

''We have looked everything but we can't find them!'' Krystal groaned as she gave up.

''I don't even care about this challenge anymore.'' Minho scoffed. ''Wait a minute! I have something!''

''What? What?'' Krystal asked.

''Ta-Da!'' Minho showed the phone and dialed Onew's number. ''Hey leader!''

''What do you want Minho?'' Onew asked.

''We're just really reallly lost so we need your help.'' Minho lied. ''We need more money so can you come to where we are?''

''He's lying!'' Victoria whispered as she,too,was hearing everything.

''Hey this is going to work right?'' Krystal whispered to Minho's ear.

''I know! I know!'' Onew whispered back.

''It's a try!'' Minho whispered back to Krystal.

''Nice try but nope!'' Onew smirked. 

''Argh where are you?! I need to win this already.'' Krystal snatched the phone off Minho.

''You tell us where Key and Amber is then we will tell you where we are.'' Victoria retorded.

''Why don't you call them?'' Minho scoffed.

''Yeah we'll do that now then!'' Onew hung up the phone.

''Argh?! He just hung up the phone on me?!'' Minho exclaimed.

''I swear we are getting near them!'' Krystal looked around carefully. ''We're close by.''

''HEY!'' MinStal heard a loud yelling from someone.

MinStal turned around to see JongNa both smirking at them and looking at them closely as JongNa's target to catch was MinStal.

''Oh my god Minho?!'' Krystal's eyes went wide open.

''Walk quick! Quick!'' Minho quickly walked ahead.

''I'm trying! I'm trying!'' Krystal panicked as she walked along with Minho uneasily.

''Don't let them get away!'' Luna quickly leaned to walk easier.

''We need to get them!'' Jonghyun did the same as Luna.

''They are catching up Minho!!!!!'' Krystal whined as she quickly walked.

''Come on! Come on! Krystal!'' Minho quickly walked.

''Well well!'' TaeLli both smirked as they were already at the direction JongNa was heading. ''We found you two!''

''Change direction change!'' Luna quickly turned around with Jonghyun.

''Walk walk walk!'' Jonghyun quickly walked along with Luna.

''Don't let them get away!'' Taemin reminded as he tried to catch them.

''We're so near these two!'' Sulli was trying to reach JongNa quickly.

''There they are!'' Key whispered as he pointed to TaeLli both trying to catch JongNa.

''We'll get them by walking slowly behind them.'' Amber tip-toed along with Key.

''TAEMIN LOOK!'' Sulli yelled when she saw KeyBer creeping near them.

''Sulli we'll get Jonghyun and Luna later but first we are going to get out of here!'' Taemin pulled Sulli and walked quickly to another direction.

''Oh my god! Oh my god!'' Sulli was feeling her heartbeat running as she got scared with almost being caught by KeyBer.

''Oh no!'' KeyBer immediately stopped when they saw OnToria walking to their direction with a huge grin on their face.

''We got you now!'' Onew evily laughed.

''After searching for so long!'' Victoria agreed. ''There is no running away!''

''Move move move!'' Amber quickly walked away with Key.

 

JongNa,who were hiding behind a tall building,quickly got out of their hiding place and looked around as they were alert and careful.

''That was so close.'' Luna sighed deeply.

''We can't let them catch us this soon.'' Jonghyun shook his head.

''Where should we go?'' Luna asked.

''I just want to catch Minho and Krystal soon!'' Jonghyun groaned.

''We'll find them!'' Luna clenched her fists as the ''FIGHTING'' sign. ''Come on!''

''Determination!'' Jonghyun smirked. ''I like that!''

Luna slightly went red with the sudden compliment she had gotten from Jonghyun.

''Let's move it!'' Luna pulled Jonghyun's arm as a signal to move it.

''Hey there's Key and Amber!'' Jonghyun pointed to them. ''HEY! YA!''

JongNa saw KeyBer walking ahead,not knowing that JongNa were calling them.

''Oh my god!'' Amber was laughing a lot.

''What?'' Key chuckled along.

''Sometimes you are so funny.'' Amber laughed.

''Thanks!'' Key smiled. ''I think I'm finding your style more interesting.''

''Interesting?'' Amber looked at Key.

''Yeah I guess Tomboy girls aren't as bad and ugly as I thought.'' Key smiled then ruffled Amber's hair.

''My hair!!!!!'' Amber whined.

''You two!'' KeyBer both felt a hand on their shoulder that made them scared as to did they get caught so quickly or did OnToria finally catch them.

''Hey!'' JongNa turned them around.

''Oh thank god!'' Amber sighed. ''I thought it was Onew and Victoria!''

''I was about to say that it was way too early to lose.'' Key exhaled.

''Let's work together as a team!'' Jonghyun said.

''We need to find Minho and Krystal while you need Taemin and Sulli.'' Luna said. ''They would often be together.''

''You think?'' Amber titled her head.

''I don't think it's a bad idea so fine by me.'' Key nodded his head.

''Let's go!'' Jonghyun walked ahead with Luna while KeyBer walked behind them.

 

''Hey hey hey it's the leaders!'' Krystal pulled Minho before they could be seen. 

''Then let's go catch them!'' Minho said. 

''No if they see us they will run off.'' Krystal shook her head. ''I think they are coming to this direction aren't they?''

Minho quickly peeked to see OnToria walking towards their direction. ''They are!''

''Great! We'll hide here then once they walk past our hiding place,we'll catch them and they'll be out!'' Krystal explained the plan.

''Not bad!'' Minho complimented. ''I see you have gotten smarter cause of me.''

''I was always smart so don't try to make me seem like a dumbo!'' Krystal demanded.

''Krystal I know I made you smarter so just admit it!'' Minho sighed.

''Admit it?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME CHOI MINHO?!'' Krystal yelled.

''Onew run!'' Victoria had seen MinStal.

''Run run run!'' Onew walked with Victoria.

''No no no!'' Krystal tried to walk after them but OnToria had walked off. ''Darn it!''

''Well done!'' Minho glared at Krystal. ''This is all your fault!''

''No this is all your fault!'' Krystal argued.

''Argh you brat girl!'' Minho frowned.

''Jonghyun Luna there they are!'' Key pointed to MinStal arguing.

''Well if you----Run now! Jonghyun and Luna!'' Krystal pulled Minho.

''Okay okay let's go! Let's go!'' Minho quickly walked.

''Just let us win.'' Luna whined as she walked after MinStal.

''Dream on!'' Krystal scoffed.

''Hide Hide Hide!'' Amber got excited as she pulled Key.

''What?'' Key questioned.

''Sulli and Taemin are coming to this direction.'' Amber whispered.

''Eh? Really?'' Key smiled then quickly peeked to see that TaeLli were indeed walking to their direction. ''Okay okay we are going to catch these two right when I see them right near our hiding place.''

''Oh my god! I'm so excited.'' Amber clapped her hands quietly.

KeyBer both heard the footsteps getting louder and louder,making their anticipation and heartbeat racing louder and louder.

''One.....'' Amber smirked.

''Two....'' Key smiled as he looked at Amber.

''THREE!'' KeyBer both grabbed a team,who were yelling.

''Oh no! It's Onew and Victoria?!'' KeyBer were both shocked and tried to escape.

''No you don't! We tried to find you and we finally found you!'' Both OnToria refused to let KeyBer go. ''WE WON! WE WON!''

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Onew held Key with one arm while he grabbed the phone with the other hand.

Congratulations! You have caught Key and Amber however the game doesn't finish at all.You both have earned one point however now your next couple to catch is Taemin and Sulli while Key and Amber are out.If you guys would like then you can swap with Key and Amber's tied position so you can either continue with being tied by the waists or now be tied by the arms.

''What does it say?'' Victoria asked as he held Amber.

''You two are out!'' Onew informed as he let go of Key,making Victoria to let go of Amber. ''It says we have earned a point however now our new target is Sulli and Taemin.''

''Argh really?!'' Victoria groaned.

''But there is a good news!'' Onew smiled. ''We can now be tied by the arms if we want.''

''Yes! Arms is better than waists.'' Victoria untied the rope around their waists. ''Can you tie us by our arms please!''

''Sure!'' Amber tied OnToria's arms around very tightly.

''Thanks for making us the first couple to be out!'' Key glared at OnToria,who grinned at him.

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! Key and Amber are now out of the game as Onew and Victoria has caught them so Onew and Victoria have earned a point.Sulli and Taemin are the new target for Onew and Victoria to catch so the game will now be continued at a new round.We will keep playing until we find the last team standing!

The three teams read the text message they had just received thus meaning the game was getting a bit more harder and competitive now.

''This is a lot harder than I thought!'' Sulli sighed.

''Now we have to get away from Onew and Victoria '' Taemin nodded his head.

''I want to rest for a while.'' Sulli groaned.

''Let's take this off for a while.'' Taemin took the band off their necks.

''Ahhh this feels so good.'' Sulli could now finally relax so she rested her back against the bench.

''Tell me about it!'' Taemin smiled and rested his head on Sulli's laps.

''YA?!'' Sulli went red with what Taemin had suddenly done.

''What?'' Taemin laughed as he looked up to Sulli's face. ''Why are you so red?''

''No!'' Sulli tightly closed her eyes.

''Don't be shy!'' Taemin placed his hand on her face and stared into her eyes.

''T-Taemin....'' Sulli looked at Taemin back.

''CAUGHT YOU TWO!'' Onew grabbed Taemin while Victoria grabbed Sulli. ''You two are out! HA!''

''We're so winning this!'' Victoria smiled.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Congratulations! You have caught Sulli and Taemin however the game doesn't finish at all.You both have earned two points now however your next couple to catch is Jonghyun and Luna while Taemin and Sulli are out.If you guys would like then you can swap with Taemin and Sulli's tied position so you can either continue with being tied by the arms or now be tied by the necks.

''You two are out!'' Onew let go of Taemin and Victoria did the same. ''Now we have to catch Jonghyun and Luna.Do you want to continue being tied by arms or necks?''

''Arms! It's easier!'' Victoria replied. ''Okay now to find Jonghyun and Luna.''

''I think this is going to be easy!'' Onew smiled.

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! Sulli and Taemin are now out of the game as Onew and Victoria has caught them so Onew and Victoria have earned another point.Jonghyun and Luna are the new target for Onew and Victoria to catch so the game will now be continued at a new round.Now we only have 3 teams left so let's see who will win!

MinStal and JongNa had both gotten and read the message they had just received.The game was close to being finished now.
 
''I have a plan!'' Krystal looked at Minho.

''You do?'' Minho asked. ''What is it?'' 

''We aren't going to catch the leaders now.'' Krystal told.
 
''What?! Why?'' Minho raised his eyebrow. ''If we catch them then we only have Jonghyun and Luna left!''

''Yes but think about it this way.The leaders already have 2 points yet we will be able to get their points if we catch them so all we're going to do is follow Luna and Jonghyun as they are the leaders' targets so when they get closer to Jonghyun and Luna we will be able to nab them right at that moment so we win!'' Krystal explained. ''Got it?''

''Not bad brat girl.'' Minho smirked.

''Great! There's Jonghyun and Luna so let's go!'' Krystal pointed then both MinStal walked closer to JongNa,who were looking around for MinStal.
 
''I am so tired.'' Luna whined as she continued to walk.
 
''I just want to finish the game but I don't want to be caught.'' Jonghyun sighed. ''But on a positive note,we get to see the sights and travel around France.''

''It sure is beautiful.'' Luna whispered to herself. ''I like it like this.''

 ''Huh?'' Jonghyun questioned.

''Nothing.'' Luna replied.

''CAUGHT YOU BOTH!'' MinStal yelled as they grabbed both OnToria and JongNa at the same time.
 
''What?!'' JongNa raised their eyebrows.
 
''We were so close.'' Victoria whined. ''We were almost about to grab hold of Jonghyun and Luna but you guys caught us before we could!''
 
''Just one mistake!'' Onew grumbled. ''Otherwise we would have won!''
 
''We win! We win!'' Krystal smiled.
 
''We managed to hit two birds with one stone!'' Minho smiled. ''Your plan did work so I'm proud of you brat girl.''
 
''Tsk I have a name you know.'' Krystal glared.
 
''Yeah brat girl isn't it?'' Minho smirked.
 
''Why you?!'' Krystal growled.
 
*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*
 
Congratulations! Minho and Krystal,you two are our winners of the challenge so you get to relax all 2 day long while the others have to work around the house.You have earned more money for yourselves to spend! Have fun and well done! 
 
''We won!'' Minho let go of the two teams. ''We did it!''
 
''YES!'' Krystal high-fived Minho.
 
''We did it brat girl!'' Minho untied the rope that was tied around their ankles.
 
''Finally! It's over!'' Krystal was so happy.
 
''Congratulations.'' The others said.
 
''Thanks!'' MinStal both smiled.

Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 46! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!


Thanks to this person who subscribed to the story!

 
 

 

 

 

 


I would also like to thank this amazing person who upvoted this story

 

 

 

 

 


Answer this please! I need your help on this!!!!

*I'm creating a new fanfic soon so get ready everyone!* ;)