The game!

You're being watched

Victoria opened her eyes and lied down on the bed,sighing and staring at the ceiling.Thousands of things were going though her head and they concerned her situation with Onew as well as her past memories with Calvin.What was Onew trying to really do? Does he think she will be his if she did this plan or was he really just there to help him?! Thousands of questions like this was going though her head.She couldn't even find one answer to her million questions.She grumbled to herself as she got out of her bed and sighed for the millionth time.Victoria twisted her door knob and got out of her bedroom to experience a new day in the house.

''Morning honey!'' Victoria heard him yelling from the other side of the living room.

''E-Eh?'' Victoria suddenly became fully awake when she heard his voice.

''Over here!!!'' Onew shouted and waved his hand vigorously.

''Lover boy over here has been waiting for you to wake up since ages!'' Key informed as he rolled his eyes.

''He was the earliest to wake up!'' Sulli told.

''He even made breakfast for you!'' Minho pointed to the food on the table. ''Specifically ONLY for you!''

''That's so cute!'' Krystal clapped her hands.

''He didn't even let me go to the kitchen until he was finished!'' Luna said.

''I haven't even eaten breakfast cause of him!'' Jonghyun whined as he stomped his foot.

''Now now guys stop praising about me!'' Onew uneasily laughed as he got slightly shy yet felt all giddy inside.

''We're actually complaining about you!'' Taemin laughed.

''Shut up!'' Onew growled as he threw a cushion towards Taemin.

''Hey watch it!'' Taemin caught the cushion just in time. ''I just fixed my hair you know!''

''Oh really?'' Minho evily smiled. ''It would be a shame if someone messed it up for you wouldn't it?''

''Of course it would!'' Taemin snapped. ''Don't you know anything jock boy!''

''Jock boy?!'' Minho scoffed. ''I'll show you who is jock boy!''

''NOT THE HAIR!'' Taemin yelled as he ran away.

''We'll see but why don't you come over here and we can try to see if it is the hair or not!'' Minho roared in laughter as he continued to chase Taemin.

''Come on! You need to eat!'' Onew grabbed Victoria's hand and pulled her to the table. ''Now come on sit sit!!!''

''Okay okay I'm doing it!'' Victoria sat down on the chair as fast as she could.

''Now open wide!'' Onew giggled as he had a spoon in his hand.

''She's not a baby you know!'' Amber rolled their eyes.

''I have to take care of my girlfriend!'' Onew argued.

''I am so out of here!'' Key walked off. ''Watching you lovebirds is just too much for me!''

''Count me in!'' The others walked away with Key.

''Argh guys what should we do?'' Key looked at his friends. ''I mean we have done almost everything in the darn house....I am so bored in here!!!!''

''What is there to do?'' Sulli asked. ''We are trapped in here!''

''I know what to do!'' Krystal jumped up and down.

''Behave like monkeys?'' Minho raised his eyebrow while the others laughed.

''Shut up!'' Krystal glared at Minho. ''Anyway follow me everyone!''

''Where are we going???'' The others asked as they followed Krystal.

''Just follow!!!'' Krystal ran up the stairs.

''The stairs?'' The others commented as they followed.

''This room!!!!'' Krystal pushed the door and walked inside.

''Hey this is the basketball room!'' The others all commented together.

''What are we doing here?'' Luna questioned.

''We're so bored since we have nothing to do so why not play a good game of basketball!'' Krystal shrugged her shoulders.

''Ooooo when did you get interested in playing sports??'' Taemin asked.

''What? Can't I play sports?'' Krystal retorded.

''Yeah you can but since when have you ever been eager to play it?'' Key enquired. ''You never played sports when it was PE!''

''Well I want to play it now so shut up!'' Krystal argued.

''Has something influenced you?'' Jonghyun commented.

''Or maybe it is someONE!'' Amber hinted as she laughed.

''SHUT UP!'' Krystal yelled.

''Ooooo is it my influence?'' Minho wiggled his eyebrows.

''NO!'' Krystal tightly closed her eyes. ''ANYWAY let's play basketball everyone!''

All the boys suddenly laughed when they heard what Krystal had just said.

''Are you serious?' Minho asked while laughing.

''Hey what's so funny?'' Luna yelled.

''It's...j-just...t-that...'' Jonghyun couldn't stop laughing and fell down on the ground but then finally managed to calm down a little bit. ''We don't really expect much of a competition from you all.''

''You're just a bunch of girl you know!'' Taemin insulted.

''HEY!'' The girls all shouted.

''I mean what can we expect from a nerd,a popular girl and a musician?'' Minho asked. ''The only slight competition I see is Amber but Amber VS 4 of us? Nahhh no chance of winning for her either!''

''Being too cocky isn't good you know!'' Krystal crossed her arms as she glared at Minho.

''Well being realistic is good for the brain!'' Minho smiled.

''Girls VS Boys in the basketball court!'' Krystal looked at Minho. ''Come on! 4 of us VS 4 of you!''

''Oh really?'' Minho scoffed. ''You honestly want to play basketball when there isn't a big chance of you guys winning?''

''I don't know what you fear more?' Krystal scoffed back as she smirked at Minho. ''Your lost or your ability to play basketball since you are just trying to speak back with reasoning so why don't we get rid of the talking and let's start playing!''

''Fine if you girls all want to lose this badly then be our guest right boys?'' Minho looked back at his team.

''Of course!'' The guys had their thumbs up.

''We aren't scared to make anyone lose either right girls?'' Krystal smirked.

''Right!'' The girls nodded their head.

''I'll be the leader!'' Minho stepped ahead.

''I'll be the leader for my team then!'' Krystal stepped ahead as well.

''Should we start then?'' Minho leaned closer as he had that charming grin on his face.

''Girls make sure you make the boys lose!'' Krystal encouraged as she stared angrily at Minho.

''Oh boys don't forget that these girls were the first ones to beg for their lost!'' Minho smirked as he stared back at Krystal.

''We won't forget Krystal!'' Luna spoke. ''Besides we all know that girls are always better than boys in everything!''

''Oh really?'' Jonghyun raised his eyebrow. ''I'd like to see if that is true or not in this match!''

''You'll definitely see that!'' Sulli smiled. ''Us,girls aren't the typical helpless dimsel in distress type!''

''Are you sure?'' Taemin chuckled. ''You girls look like you definitely need saving to do!''

''Are you girls scared?'' Key teased.

''Tsk we aren't scared of anyone or anything!'' Amber showed her attitude.

''Okay everyone let's do this!'' Krystal stood at the center of the court opposite Minho.

''How short are you?'' Minho laughed as he had to look down to look at Krystal.

Krystal threw the ball up in the air and both MinStal both jumped to grab the ball however Krystal managed to catch it.Krystal dribbled the ball and ran ahead but she knew that Minho was running very close to her so she quickly threw the ball to Amber.Key tried to snatch the ball but Amber was smart enough to know what Key was about to do so she quickly threw the ball to Luna,who managed to throw the ball right inside the hoop.

''YESSS!!!!!!!'' The girls all cheered as they got their first score.

''I taught you well then!'' Jonghyun grinned with his head high.

''Taught her?'' The rest all looked at Jonghyun.

''She didn't even know how to play basketball before but I privately taught her how to play!'' Jonghyun told. ''Now she can play like a pro!''

''Ooooooo privately eh?'' Everyone giggled and looked at Luna.

''YA It's not funny!'' Luna turned around to look the other way.

''Now it's 1-0!'' Krystal smiled at Minho.

''Don't be so happy about your small success.'' Minho rolled his eyes. ''The game hasn't finished just yet.''

Luna grabbed the ball and dribbled it but then Jonghyun suddenly came in front of her,stood there with his hands behind his back and smiled at her.

''What?'' Luna asked.

''Thank you!'' Jonghyun smiled.

''For what?'' Luna was confused.

''For this!'' Jonghyun immediately snatched the ball when Luna had stopped dribbling and passed it to Key,who managed to enter the ball in the hoop.

''What are you doing?!?!?!?!??!'' The girls all asked Luna.

''He...H-He tricked me!'' Luna gasped as she pointed to Jonghyun.

''Don't be so sad baby!'' Jonghyun chuckled.

''Baby? Baby? BABY?!'' Luna exclaimed.

''If you keep repeating the word then it might soon turned into my love!'' Key teased.

''Or darling!'' Amber laughed.

''Or Sweetheart!'' Krystal giggled.

''Or wifey even!'' Sulli chuckled.

''No No NO!'' Luna immediately yelled at the top of her lungs as she was embarassed.

Sulli passed the ball to Amber but since Minho was the superstar of sports,he dashed in front of Amber and grabbed the ball.He ran to the hoop and slam-dunked the ball right inside the hoop.

''Woah!'' Everyone clapped their hands.

''As expected from Mr.Athlete!'' Onew praised.

''That was amazing!'' Victoria clapped her hands.

''Well well well if it isn't the lovebirds!'' Krystal smirked.

''Tired of your romancing now?'' Key questioned

''Nope but we decided to see you guys as well!'' Onew smiled.

''So whatcha guys doing??'' Victoria asked.

''Well we are playing basketball and it's 2-1 right now!'' Minho boasted. ''We're winning!!!''

The atmosphere was suddenly disturbed by the sound of the speaker turning on.The 10 heads all immediately looked up at the ceiling to show that their full attention was now on Mr.Kim's announcement.What could he announce? Who knows but they all knew that whatever he announces is either a challenge or something big.

''Hello rank A*'' Mr.Kim greeted.

''Hello Mr.Kim!'' Everyone greeted back however they all were curious to find out what was going to happen.

''I see you all have been having lots of fun!'' Mr.Kim commented. ''Well I have an announcement to make!''

''What is it?!'' All the students immediately asked as they felt both nervous and excited.

''Pack your bags!'' Mr.Kim ordered.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 43! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!

I am OUT OF IDEAS for this fanfic so please please PLEASE suggest and give me ANY ideas you guys have in plan cause I need your ideas URGENTLY!!!!


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I would also like to thank this amazing person who upvoted this story