Packing our bags!

You're being watched

''Hello rank A*'' Mr.Kim greeted.

''Hello Mr.Kim!'' Everyone greeted back however they all were curious to find out what was going to happen.

''I see you all have been having lots of fun!'' Mr.Kim commented. ''Well I have an announcement to make!''

''What is it?!'' All the students immediately asked as they felt both nervous and excited.

''Pack your bags!'' Mr.Kim ordered.

''Pack our bags?!'' All 10 students exclaimed as they couldn't believe what they were hearing. ''But why?!''

''Are we going back home now?!'' Minho questioned.

''I don't even think it's the end of the school year!'' Taemin informed.

''Or maybe we are moving into a new house?'' Jonghyun added.

''We are living in a mansion already so where else can we move into?'' Key raised his eyebrow.

''Are we living in another house like you know how TV shows do stuff like the rich living in the poor's house or vice versa!'' Onew spoke.

''Oh wow are we going to do that?'' Sulli clapped her hands. 

''That would be nice to experience!'' Victoria smiled.

''I can see how different life would be like!'' Krystal nodded her head.

''I am so confused!'' Luna titled her head.

''What in the world is going on?'' Amber scratched her head.

''You are going to be moving now!'' Mr.Kim informed.

''Moving where?!'' Everyone asked.

''I decided to give you all a little treat!'' Mr.Kim smirked. ''A 2 week holiday to a new country!''

''WHAT?! WOW!!!!'' All 10 of them happily exclaimed and jumped up and down as they couldn't believe it.

''Where are we going?'' Taemin happily questioned.

''My first time going to a different country!'' Sulli cheered.

''Mine too!'' Amber high-fived with Sulli.

''The country you are going to is going to be very different!'' Mr.Kim informed. ''You are going to learn how to adapt in the country that is very different from Korea!''

''What country is it?!'' Jonghyun was impatient to know.

''Is it America?'' Krystal asked. ''Cause if it is then I have already been there!''

''No maybe it is China!'' Victoria spoke. ''My hometown!''

''Wait I think it is Australia!'' Amber disagreed.

''Australia?! Nahhh I think it is United Kingdom!'' Minho told. 

''I think it's going to be Russia!'' Jonghyun said.

''Why would it be Russia? It's so cold there!'' Onew shook his head. ''I think it's going to be Singapore!''

''No I think it's going to be Thailand!'' Sulli smiled.

''Well I think it's going to be Japan!'' Taemin grinned.

''I bet it's India!'' Key blabbered on.

''I really think it's Philippines!'' Luna added.

''Sorry to disappoint you all but it is none of the countries everyone has mentioned!'' Mr.Kim shook his head.

''Then what country is it?!'' Everyone scratched their head. 

''The country you are all going to is........'' Mr.Kim smirked as he saw the anticipation on the students face to find out. ''You all really want to know eh?''

''Please just tell us!!!!'' The 10 students all yelled.

''Alright alright the country you all will be going for 2 weeks is going to be France!'' Mr.Kim revealed.

''FRANCE?! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!'' The 10 students all shouted at the top of their lungs and jumped up and down.

''I've never been to France!'' Krystal clapped her hands.

''Me too!'' The 9 others all agreed.

''Wait what?'' The 9 students all looked at Onew.

''Haven't you been to every country?'' Victoria questioned.

''You can speak every single language in the world can't you?'' Amber agreed.

''How haven't you ever been to France?'' Luna asked.

''You're rich so you properly did go to France!'' Amber pointed out. ''Maybe you just forgot.''

''Well everyone firstly I haven't been to every country in the world,secondly I can't speak to every single language in the world,thirdly no I haven't been to France and lastly I am sure that I have not been to France!'' Onew answered. ''If I ever went to France then I would remember!''

''Wait is there anyone who can speak French or else how can we go around travelling? We can get lost and how can we ask for help?!'' Krystal began to panic.

''Hey Onew can help us!'' Victoria smiled as she pulled Onew. ''He's good with most languages!''

''Oh yeah! Onew's here!'' Minho patted Onew's back.

''Well I can't speak French!'' Onew informed,which made everyone to stop laughing at once.

''You WHAT?!'' The 9 all exclaimed.

''Oh god Oh god Oh god we are officially ruined then!'' Sulli hyperventilated.

''Mr.Kim no one can speak French so how in the world are we supposed to spend 2 weeks in French without messing up?!'' Jonghyun asked.

''Don't worry! I will make it all easy for you guys when you get there!'' Mr.Kim replied. ''Now don't waste too much time and get ready to pack your bags since you all are leaving for France tonight!''

''TONIGHT?! THAT EARLY?!'' Everyone was shocked.

''I haven't even eaten properly!'' Jonghyun whined.

''I don't know what to pack!'' Taemin groaned.

''I don't even know what to take and what not to take!'' Amber sighed.

''Remember that you all can only take a maximum of 3 luggages!'' Mr.Kim informed.

''3?! That is too little!'' Victoria complained.

''Especially for me! I have too many clothes and shoes and stuff to take and 3 luggages is definitely not enough!'' Krystal stomped her feet.

''Oh you brat girl!'' Minho shook his head.

''You what?'' Krystal glared at Minho.

''You don't need to take everything!'' Minho rolled his eyes. ''We all aren't living at France forever!''

''Do you not know how important all our stuff is Minho?!'' Key exclaimed.

''Key's right!'' Krystal agreed.

''Wow Noona just had to agree with you isn't it brat girl?'' Minho chuckled.

''How dare you call me Noona?!'' Key shouted.

''Hey hey now now don't insult girly girl's emotions like that!'' Taemin joined in as he laughed along with Minho.

''Oh you're right!'' Minho high-fived with Taemin as they laughed together.

''Don't be rude you two!'' Key nagged. 

''Chill out or else you will ruin your makeup!'' Jonghyun teased.

''Jonghyun's right noona!'' Both Taemin and Minho replied.

''Don't you start with me Jonghyun!'' Key pointed his finger then turned around to Onew. ''You keep quiet!''

''What?!'' Onew raised his eyebrow while the others laughed. ''I didn't say anything!''

''If you were planning to then there! I warned you in advance!'' Key replied.

''Jeezz sorry that the boys hurted your feelings noona!'' Onew hissed.

Taemin,Jonghyun and Minho suddenly roared in laughter as they saw how annoyed Key had gotten while Onew chuckled along.

''Hey hey now cut it out!'' Victoria stopped everyone. ''Poor Key is getting angry now!''

''Come on Key let's go!'' Amber grabbed Key's hand and walked along.

''Oooooooo!'' Everyone coo-ed at KeyBer walking off,hand in hand.

*Who knew that she would be this brave so quickly?* Krystal smirked as she nodded her head as a sign of approval.

 

Victoria walked around her room,making sure both her luggages and her room were neat and clean.She walked around her room,looking at which clothes to take and which to leave out then did the same with her shoes.

''What to take and what to leave?!'' Victoria groaned as she looked at her clothes all piled up on her bed. ''Aish Victoria this is so messy!''

''Need help?'' Victoria heard a voice speak out,making her turn around.

''Onew!'' Victoria sighed.

''At your service!'' Onew flashed his teeth to her as he walked to her direction.

''I don't know what to take!'' Victoria moaned as she pushed her body down on her bed.

''It isn't that hard is it?'' Onew chuckled as he sat down on her bed.

''Say what?'' Victoria glared at him. ''I bet you just took a few clothes and more books with you isn't it?''

''Oh wow! You know your boyfriend well!'' Onew smiled.

''Yes yes Mr.Boyfriend!'' Victoria sarcastically smiled.

''Come on! I'll help you!'' Onew pulled Victoria up by pulling her hand.

''Argh I don't know what to take and what to leave!'' Victoria whined. 

''Here! We can take this nice red shirt!'' Onew showed Victoria.

''Really this shirt? Why?'' Victoria asked.

''It makes you look cute!'' Onew replied.

''Cute?'' Victoria raised her eyebrow.

''I'll just pack your stuff while you just relax!'' Onew replied.

''You'll do what?!'' Victoria was surprised.

''What?' I said I'll pack your stuff for you!'' Onew told.

''You'll do that for me?!'' Victoria gasped.

''A boyfriend can do this for their girlfriend can't they?'' Onew smiled. ''Well I don't really know cause this is my first time but hey I think this is good enough to show how much a guy likes their girl isn't it?''

Victoria just blinked her eyes as she couldn't believe Onew. ''O-Onew....''

''Are you...are you crying?'' Onew leaned in closer to look at Victoria's face. ''Hey why are you crying?''

''I...'' Victoria didn't know how to react to this. 

''Hey now...'' Onew wrapped his arms around Victoria's waist and pulled her close to his body. 

Onew chuckled as he placed his hand on Victoria's face and wiped her tears with his thumb while Victoria questioned herself what is happening? This boyfriend-girlfriend the two have been doing for only 2 days sure is kicking off to a whole new thing.

''Victoria can you---'' Krystal immediately stopped talking when she saw OnToria inside,getting too close with each other.

Krystal just stayed silent as she had a poker face on while the two looked at Krystal as they,too,kept silent.

''Krystal?'' Victoria spoke out as she broke the silent.

''I...I...I'm so sorry!'' Krystal suddenly become very embarrassed as she processed what had just happened.

''No no it's fine!'' Onew laughed as he saw how shy Krystal gotten.

''No no I shouldn't have distrubed you two! I mean you two are a couple so why did I just come inside like that?!'' Krystal cursed herself.

''It wasn't anything!'' Victoria assured.

''I'll just be off then!'' Krystal was about to head off when...

''Hey come on! It was nothing!'' Victoria told Krystal to stop her.

''No no I was just packing for Victoria!'' Onew smiled.

''You are doing what?!'' Krystal was surprised.

''Packing Victoria's luggage!'' Onew replied.

''What?! No fair!'' Krystal whined as she stomped her feet. ''I need someone to pack my things!''

''Go ask Minho then!'' Victoria teased.

''He sure is good at packing stuff too you know!'' Onew winked as he had a thumps up.

''Argh No way!'' Krystal shook her head. ''Okay I'm going so you can continue your romance!''

OnToria laughed as they saw Krystal storm off childishly out of Victoria's room.

 

Jonghyun got out of his room after lying down for a few good minutes.He looked around the living room to find no one,not even a single shadow in both the living room and the kitchen.

''Huh? Where did everyone go?'' Jonghyun scratched his head.

''Ouch!'' He heard someone exclaim.

Jonghyun quickly went to where the voice was to find a surprise.Minho and Luna both bumped into each other,making poor Luna to have her elbows mistakenly punching Minho's chest.

''I am so sorry!'' Luna apologised.

''It's okay!'' Minho laughed as he massaged his chest. ''Your elbows are very sharp!''

''I am so sorry if you are hurt!'' Luna giggled as she apologised again.

In the middle was Jonghyun just blinking his eyes as he noticed the scene between Luna and Minho.

*Luna and Minho?* Jonghyun looked at the two as he gotten an idea. *Oooooo what's going on?*

Jonghyun suddenly evily-smirked as he gotten an idea of what to do and sneakily tip-toed back to his room.

''Something tells me that Mr.Jonghyun the great has to do something for Minho and Luna!'' Jonghyun laughed evily as he rubbed his palms together. 

 

''Minho! Minho! Minho!'' Krystal yelled as she entered Minho's room.

''Brat girl? What do you want?'' Minho questioned as he looked at the door.

''Can you pack my stuff for me please?'' Krystal cutely fluttered her eyelashes at Minho as she held her hands together.

''Me and pck your stuff for you?!'' Minho hissed. ''Go do it yourself!''

''Why are you so mean?!'' Krystal complained. ''Onew is doing it for Victoria!''

''So? I'm not Onew am I?'' Minho replied.

''You're just an arrogant mean fool aren't you?'' Krystal bad-mouthed as she gave Minho a mean look.

''Excuse me?'' Minho turned around to face Krystal. 

''What?'' Krystal crossed her arms.

''What did you say?'' Minho asked.

''You heard me!'' Krystal stuck her tongue out.

''Tell me!'' Minho walked closer to Krystal.

''First pack my stuff!'' Krystal demanded.

''Make me!'' Minho replied.

''Move it!'' Krystal tried to push Minho but Minho didn't move. ''Argh why are you so heavy and fat?!''

''I am not FAT nor HEAVY!'' Minho exclaimed.

''Move it!'' Krystal pushed Minho.

''WOAH?!'' Minho tripped on his foot and the next thing he saw was that Krystal was on top of him.

''..............'' Both MinStal both blinked their eyes awkwardly as they had a strange look on their faces.

''Guys there is a meeting that the two leaders sa---Oh Wow!'' Taemin suddenly looked at the scene of MinStal being on top of each other on the floor. ''So you two are getting freaky now eh?''

''Freaky?'' Both MinStal gave a look to Taemin as they were confused but then they looked at each other and the position they were in. ''WHAT?! NO NO!''

Both MinStal immediately stood up as they yelled and shook their head repeatly while Taemin continued to laugh and point at the two and their embarrassing state.

''Hey hey chill! I know I know when a boy and a girl needs to get freaky it happens!'' Taemin ertively grinned as he winked at MinStal.

''Hey dude look! None of that freaky thing you are talking about happened!'' Minho cleared the misunderstanding.

''It was a mistake! He fell down and I fell on top of him but it shouldn't have happened!'' Krystal explained.

''Excuses excuses! It's alright! Lee Taemin can keep this secret of yours!'' Taemin winked as he had a thumps up.

''Well Excuse me Lee Taemin but you can keep your dirty thoughts to yourself!'' Krystal pointed at Taemin.

''You are misunderstanding stuff!'' Minho sighed.

''Imma just head out so please do carry on!'' Taemin winked and walked out of Minho's room,chuckling and giggling to himself.

''Hey Taemin---'' Krystal was about to storm after him when Minho suddenly grabbed her wrist as a way to stop her.

''Let him go!'' Minho sighed. ''It's no use,explaining to him when all he thinks about is getting '''freaky'' like he said!''

''But we weren't doing anything like that!'' Krystal demanded.

''I know! I know but just let it go!'' Minho replied.

''All of this would have never happened if you just agreed to help me!'' Krystal glared at Minho.

''Go do it yourself princess!'' Minho scoffed.

''Fine! I hate you!'' Krystal stormed off to her room.

''That bratty girl!'' Minho sighed as he shook his head.

After Minho was done packing,he walked to Krystal's room and knocked on the door.

''Come in!'' Krystal yelled.

Minho opened the door to find Krystal stressing out as she groaned,moaned and whined again and again.

''Wow!'' Minho spoke out.

''You! What do you want?!'' Krystal glared at Minho.

''How much have you packed?'' Minho questioned.

''Why do you want to know?!'' Krystal frowned.

''Do you want my help or not?'' Minho asked.

''Fine Fine! Yes I want your help!'' Krystal stood up and pulled Minho inside.

''What do you want help with?'' Minho questioned.

''I don't know what clothes and shoes to bring!'' Krystal whined.

''That's it?'' Minho blinked his eyes. ''That's all the help you want! That would only take you like 10-15 minutes right?''

''Well yeah once I know what to take and what not to!'' Krystal replied.

''Okay what do you want to bring?'' Minho asked.

''I don't know so I need your help to help me decide what to bring!'' Krystal said.

''Okay why don't we start with this skirt then?'' Minho grabbed a skirt. ''You can bring this!''

''No it makes me look fat!'' Krystal shook her head.

''Okay this skirt can go back in the closet!'' Minho threw the skirt in the closet. ''How about this dress then?''

''It makes me look childish!'' Krystal shook her head.

''Fine this dress is out of the option as well then!'' Minho threw the dress in the closet. ''How about this pair of pants?''

''Are you kidding me?! They are so old!'' Krystal crossed her arms. ''Are you trying to make me look ugly?!''

''What?! I came here to help you an---'' Minho stopped himself before getting angry. ''Okay okay fine Krystal! I am so sorry! Why don't you take this beautiful coat then?''

''This coat?! No! It's going to be hot so why should I take a coat?!'' Krystal exclaimed. ''Argh Minho you are no help at all! I was better off alone!''

''What?! What?! I am trying to help you and you were stressing out when you were alone so I decided to help you and you are yelling at me?!'' Minho argued. ''What do you want from me you brat girl?!''

''Aish I want you to help me choose good clothes and shoes to bring!'' Krystal sighed as she explained again.

''That is what I am trying to do but it isn't going to work if all you do is be critical and say no to everything!'' Minho replied. 

''Can't you do something so easy as this?!'' Krystal glared. ''Oh my god you boys are so useless at everything!''

''If it is so easy then why didn't you do it yourself?!'' Minho asked.

''Why are you arguing with me?! All I wanted was help!'' Krystal yelled at Minho then ran into the bathroom.

''Krystal I just w---'' Krystal slammed the bathroom door on Minho's face. ''Argh oh my god!''

''I hate you Choi Minho!'' Krystal shouted.

''Girls! Why are they so confusing!'' Minho cursed at himself.

 

Luna stretched her body as she happily smiled.She was done packing so all she had to do was to wait for the others to finish as well.Luna hummed to herself as she gotten out of her bedroom but before she moved,she looked across to see a glimpse of a messy sight in the bedroom opposite her,which was Jonghyun's.

''What is that idiot up to?'' Luna walked to Jonghyun's door and entered the bedroom. ''Jonghyun what have you done to your bedroom?!''

''Hey devil bride!'' Jonghyun greeted.

''WHAT?! How dare you call me that?!'' Luna exclaimed as she pointed at Jonghyun and gave him an evil look.

''What brings you to my lovely bedroom?'' Jonghyun questioned.

''What have you done to your bedroom and where are your luggages?!'' Luna asked.

''My bedroom? What's so wrong with it?'' Jonghyun looked around and wasn't bothered with the mess since that's how his bedrooms are usually like.

''What is so wrong with it?'' Luna was surprised with Jonghyun's answer and looked around to see the bedroom was filled with mess. ''Look at the state of this bedroom.''

Luna was shocked that Jonghyun had all his clothes and shoes down on the ground,packets of chips were on the floor and all his belongings were scattered around the bedroom.Some of his clothes were messily placed in the closet then Luna looked at Jonghyun disgustly when she saw plates of foods and glaseses of drinks were all on the tiny desk of his,looking like the plates and glasses were about to fall off any second now.

''You live like a pig!'' Luna pointed out. ''How can anyone live like this AND Where is your luggages?!''

''What luggages?'' Jonghyun looked at Luna confused as if she was talking gibberish.

''What?!'' Luna looked at Jonghyun as she couldn't believe what he just said. ''The luggages for our 2 weeks holiday to France!''

''We had to pack our luggages?!'' Jonghyun sat up,surprised.

''Didn't you know that?!'' Luna exclaimed as she couldn't believe how stupid Jonghyun is. ''Who else would have packed your luggages you idiot?!''

''I thought someone would deliver our luggages once we arrive at France!'' Jonghyun replied.

''When did Mr.Kim say that!? Argh oh my god we don't have much time so come on! We need to pack your luggages quick!'' Luna told. ''Where is your suitcase?!''

''I don't know!'' Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders.

''What?! Aish we don't have time and you are so relaxed right now!?!'' Luna glared. ''Now get up already!''

''Ouch?!'' Jonghyun massaged his arm as he got up. ''Fine fine I'm up!''

''Where is your suitcase?!'' Luna looked around then suddenly smiled at it when she saw Jonghyun's suitcase at the top of his closet. ''There it is!''

''Well done!'' Jonghyun smiled when he saw Luna had found it.

''I need a chair to reach that!'' Luna looked up.

''Here!'' Jonghyun gave Luna a chair.

''W-What?'' Luna spoke when she was surprised that Jonghyun gave her a chair. ''Aren't you going to get it?''

''Get what?'' Jonghyun asked.

''The suitcase!'' Luna pointed at the suitcase.

''No you can get it!'' Jonghyun smiled.

''You are just unbelieveable!'' Luna hissed as she stood up on the chair. *I can't believe I'm helping this idiot and he's just being ungrateful!''

Luna reached out to grab the suitcase but then lost her balance when she pulled the suitcase,not knowing that it was so heavy.

''Luna!'' Jonghyun immediately reached out to grab her and got her just in time before her body would have reached the floor.

Luna tightly closed her eyes,expecting to fall down on the floor but just heard a sound from the heavy suitcase that hit the floor.She cutely opened her eyes to find Jonghyun's face smiling at her as it was close to her.

''Caught you just in time!'' Jonghyun flashed his teeth to Luna.

Luna's cheeks went hot and red when she saw Jonghyun flashing his beautiful white teeth at her.She thought he looked rather dashing and handsome when she looked at him and for some reason she couldn't look away.The curves of Luna's mouth slowly went up as she continued to stare at Jonghyun's face.

''Devil Women? Violent lady?'' Jonghyun called out but Luna just stared at Jonghyun's face with a smile on her face,making Jonghyun to weirdly look at her. ''YA PARK LUNA!?''

''H-Huh?!'' Luna suddenly got back to earth and weirdly looked at Jonghyun for suddenly shouting.

''What are you smiling about?'' Jonghyun questioned.

''Smiling?'' Luna raised her eyebrow. ''Was I smiling?''

''Yeah! Was there something funny on my face?'' Jonghyun asked.

''Face? I---Wait a minute?!'' Luna suddenly looked at how close Jonghyun's face was to her then looked around her.

Luna looked around her body and saw Jonghyun's arms were wrapped around her body while her arms were wrapped around his neck.Luna suddenly had her eyes wide open when she realised what was going on.

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!'' Luna yelled at the top of her lungs as she pushed Jonghyun and threw her body on Jonghyun's bed. ''LET GO OF ME YOU ERT!''

''What happen? What happen?'' The rest of the gang arrived in Jonghyun's room,after hearing Luna yelling at the top of her lungs. ''Is everything okay?''

''Why did you yell Luna?'' Jonghyun scratched his head in confusion and everyone had their eyes on Luna.

''You!'' Luna pointed her finger and evily looked at Jonghyun. ''Don't act innocent!''

''What did he do Luna?'' Victoria asked.

''Hey what did you do to Luna?!'' Onew questioned Jonghyun.

''I didn't do anything!'' Jonghyun replied. ''I caught her before she fell down then I don't know why she couldn't stop smiling at me then I called her and she yelled at me and pushed me!''

''I WASN'T SMILING AT YOU?!'' Luna shouted.

''Yes you were.'' Jonghyun nodded his head. ''By the way what was so funny on my face that you couldn't stop smiling?''

''Argh let's go everyone! Let these two solve their problems!'' Key spoke and everyone,except JongNa,walked out of the bedroom.

''I'm leaving you ert!'' Luna stood up from Jonghyun's bed.

''Wait! Weren't you going to help me pack?'' Jonghyun asked.

''Ohhhh you still want me to help you after you did that to me?!'' Luna placed her hands on her hips.

''All I did was help you?'' Jonghyun scratched his head.

''You...You...You..Argh?!'' Luna tried to storm out of Jonghyun's room but Jonghyun quickly blocked her way.

''Help me please!'' Jonghyun requested.

''Fine you want me to help you?!'' Luna got the heavy suitcase and opened to see what was inside. ''There are clean clothes in here that you never used so you take this to France! There! Your problem is sorted now let me go!''

''Hey you solved this problem so quick!'' Jonghyun smiled. ''Thanks Violent Lady!''

''Well you're welcome ca---What a minute! What did you call me?!'' Luna glared at Jonghyun.

''Miss.Violent Lady!'' Jonghyun eye-smiled.

''I AM NOT A VIOLENT LADY!'' Luna shouted.

''Oh sorry! I forgot that you were Miss.Shout A Lot!'' Jonghyun chuckled.

''Go away from me!'' Luna slammed her hand on Jonghyun's head.

''Ouch?!'' Jonghyun whined.

''That's all the help you get from me you jerk!'' Luna walked out of Jonghyun's bedroom.

''She sure hits hard for a short girl!'' Jonghyun watched Luna walk out of his bedroom as he massaged his head.

 

Sulli sat down on the sofa with her book after she was done with her packing but before the poor girl could even read her stuff,she was pulled by someone.

''Taemin what are you doing?!'' Sulli questioned while Taemin pulled her into his bedroom.

''You help me!'' Taemin told as he gave her his suitcase.

''You can ask nicely you know!'' Sulli sighed.

''Beautiful Sulli Choi can you help me with my stuff?'' Taemin asked.

''B-B-Beautiful?'' Sulli gulped her saliva when she read that word.

''Yeah you're beautiful!'' Taemin complimented.

''You think so?'' Sulli questioned.

''Obviously! Didn't you know that?'' Taemin said as he threw a magazine in his suitcase.

''Well t-thank you I am---OH MY GOD?!'' Sulli was surprised when she saw the magazine that Taemin threw. ''What are you doing with this?!''

''What?'' Taemin looked at Sulli who was holding his magazine.

''It's filled with girls!'' Sulli was shocked. ''You read this?''

''Just to see pretty girls!'' Taemin replied. ''Besides it isn't a dirty magazine! Look inside if you don't believe me!''

''You like looking at magazines with pretty girls in it?'' Sulli innocently asked.

''Yeah I mean there isn't anything bad with it is there?'' Taemin asked back.

''Oh.'' Sulli didn't know what to reply.

Sulli got some of Taemin's clothes and neatly packed them inside the suitcase while Taemin looked at Sulli and sat down next to her.

''Well....'' Taemin brushed Sulli's hair strand away from her face and tucked it behind her ear. ''If it helps then you're way more beautiful than any of the girls I have ever seen in any magazines!''

Sulli's face went into a red shade as she just received one of the biggest compliments,if not the biggest compliment in her life.She just nodded as a way of thanking Taemin for his sweet compliment.

''I'm not lying!'' Taemin spoke out. ''I honestly think you are the most beautiful girl I've seen!''

Sulli's heart skipped a beat as she received another compliment from Taemin.She shyly looked down while there was a big smile on her face.She felt happy and grateful for Taemin's words.

''Believe me!'' Taemin eye-smiled as he held Sulli's hand,making Sulli to look at him.

''T-Thank you.'' Sulli nodded her head then quickly stood up as a way to be away from the shy moment.

Taemin just watched Sulli go through his closet,picking clothes then placing them neatly in his luggage.

''AAAAAAAAA!!!!!'' Sulli immediately jumped onto Taemin's bed when she saw something.

''What happen?!'' Everyone ran inside Taemin's bedroom.

''R-R-R-R-Ra-a-t!'' Sulli was terrified as she pointed to the closet.

''What?'' Everyone was confused as to what Sulli was saying.

''There's a rat there!'' Sulli was scared.

''A rat? YA Taemin how dirty are you?!'' Onew nagged.

''Ew! Onew get rid of that rat right now!'' Victoria demanded.

''What? Why me?'' Onew asked.

''Because I told you to do it!'' Victoria replied. ''Now go and get that rat!''

Suddenly everyone looked at Taemin laughing hysterically as he tried to stand properly but fell down and lost his balance while continuing to laugh.

''What's so funny Taemin?'' Minho questioned.

''You honestly fell for that?'' Taemin looked at Sulli as he continued to laugh.

''Huh?'' Sulli titled her head in confusion.

Taemin walked to the closet and picked up the rat that turned out to be a fake rat.

''Hey that's mine!'' Jonghyun snatched it off Taemin's hand.

''It was a prank for Sulli and she fell for it! Did you guys see her face?'' Taemin laughed.

''You are so mean!'' Sulli angrily said as she stood on the ground.

''Sorry babe! A prank is a prank!'' Taemin chuckled.

''Aish!'' Everyone got out of Taemin's bedroom.

''I can't believe you did that to me!'' Sulli placed her hand on her hips.

''What? I just wanted to see your wild side!'' Taemin winked at Sulli.

''W-Wild side?'' Sulli repeated.

''I know there is a wild Sulli beneath this good girl Sulli!'' Taemin smiled. ''All I have to do is get it out!''

''W-What?'' Sulli looked away to hide her shy face.

''Lee Taemin can bring it out!'' Taemin grinned.

''Bye now!'' Sulli walked out of Taemin's bedroom as fast as she could.

 

Amber quickly walked into Key's bedroom cause well she just wanted to be near him and see him.She smiled as she saw her crush packing his stuff with consideration and carefully making sure everything was what he wanted to bring.

''Hey Key!'' Amber smiled as she sat down on his bed.

''Amber!'' Key greeted.

''Need help?'' Amber asked.

''No thanks! I got it!'' Key shook his head.

''Oh.'' Amber was stuck on what to say to him now.

''I can't wait to go to France!'' Key clapped his hands as he was excited.

''I know right! I can't wait either!'' Amber smiled.

''I can't wait to see their sense of fashion and taste their food!'' Key smiled.

''It's going to be such an amazing trip!'' Amber was happy she could spend more time with Key now.

''All the hot girls I get to see at France!'' Key got excited. ''Get ready French Ladies!''

''Yeah all the hot girls you get--Wait? What?!'' Amber suddenly realised what Key said.

''Yeah the hot girls!'' Key smiled as he nodded his head. ''I heard French ladies are very romantic and fashionable! Not to mention they are very y!''

''So?'' Amber glared at Key. ''Why would you care about the French girls?''

''Because I want to see them and maybe get a little romantic with them you know?'' Key laughed as he clapped his hands.

''You are a ert besides what's wrong with girls here? I don't see anyone who wouldn't be your type here?'' Amber straightly sat up as a way that Key can notice that Amber was talking about herself.

''No no there is nothing wrong with girls here but French girls are just in a whole new different level from Korean girls you know.'' Key replied. 

''You don't need to look for French girls!'' Amber angrily said. ''We are going to be in France for just 2 weeks and how can you even have a romantic relationship with anyone for 2 weeks?!''

''What? I can have a little fling with them!'' Key chuckled.

''Stop being so disgusting!'' Amber angrily threw a pillow to Key.

''Why are you so angry?'' Key laughed at Amber.

''What? I'm not angry!'' Amber scoffed. ''I'm just saying that rather than looking for French girls,we are just going to France for travelling and having fun! Not for looking on how to have a fling with a French girl!''

''But I do want to be with a French girl you know.'' Key sighed. ''They are all so beautiful with their long shiny hair,their flawless faces and tall model-like body structure.''

''So? Not all girls are like them besides girls that aren't like that are better!'' Amber argued. ''Girls that are true to themselves are better! Girls who don't care how their faces are like are better!''

''Alright Alright!'' Key replied.

''Okay so don't go looking for French girls!'' Amber stood up. ''That is all I have to say!''

Key watched Amber storm out of his bedroom. ''Is she on her period? Boy she was very moody!''

Key shrugged his shoulders and got back to packing his stuff.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 44! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!


 

Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!