Today is different!

You're being watched

Chingus-ah!

Please read this story of mine and comment on it...I really need commenters in here! The story is funny and romantic so it would really be great if you'll check it out ;)

Click here for the story


A/N=

  1. Deviljazpreet has requested for KeyBer
  2. Mblaqjjang has requested for JongNa and OnToria
  3. Summerhanes requested JongNa
  4. 4eversme requested for KeyBer and JongNa
  5. KeyAmber has requested for KeyBer
  6. Brave_Heart has requested for TaeLli and OnToria
  7. Riajoxx has requested for MinStal
  8. Kakatiny has requested for MinStal
  9. Sullitaemin has requested for TaeLli
  10. MinSoojung has requested for MinStal
  11. Krysull has requested for MinStal and TaeLli
  12. KrystalSuzy has requested for MinStal
  13. Shawol0912 has requested for MinStal
  14. Affxtions has requested for MinStal
  15. MinhoSmile has requested for MinStal

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D


Krystal and Minho both tried their hardest to stand up as they kept on tripping and falling down.

''Okay slow and steady now.'' Krystal said as she slowly stood up with Minho.

''How long do we have to stay stuck like this?'' Minho asked Krystal.

''I don't know but I seriously hope this is over soon.'' Krystal replied.

''Couldn't agree!'' Minho nodded his head.

Krystal and Minho both walked sideways as they slowly walked inside the mansion.They both took one step and....

''HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'' The other ShineeEffects all laughed as they saw them. ''Introducing the forever stuck couple!''

''HEY THIS ISN'T FUNNY!'' Krystal demanded them to stop laughing.

''ENOUGH NOW!'' Minho demanded as well.

''Greetings rank A*'' Mr.Kim's voice voiced. ''I see two of the students have gotten into a sticky situation there.''

''Please Mr.Kim help us!'' Krystal begged.

''Please Mr.Kim!'' Minho pleaded. ''She's so short that I had to lean downwards most of the day and my back is killing me!!!''

''I have introduced a new thing for you all.'' Mr.Kim replied. ''Please make your way to the garden first of all.''

All the other ShineeEffects all walked there with ease whereas Krystal and Minho were still walking there with the greatest difficulty there is.

''Ow watch it!'' Krystal glared. ''That's my hair!''

''You watch it as well!'' Minho glared back. ''That's my lovely foot!''

Everyone stood at the garden and noticed a blue box was there at the corner of the garden.

''I am pleased you have noticed the blue box there.'' Mr.Kim said.

''What's that for?'' Victoria asked.

''That is now called the wishing box for you all.'' Mr.Kim announced. ''Every week I will give you all a chance to wish for something that does not contain any technology,going outside or meeting your friends and I'll choose which wish to grant!''

''WHAT?! What about us?!'' Minho asked.

''Yeah we're stuck!'' Krystal pointed out. ''You should first seperate us then do the wish box thing!''

''Well the only way I'll request your wish is if everyone has the same wish then I have no other option but to grant it!'' Mr.Kim spoke back.

''Guys please wish for us to seperate!'' Minho begged.

''Please guys! Please we're begging you!'' Krystal pleaded.

''I don't know! I like how you're stuck with each other like this!'' Onew smiled.

''The two populars are a couple now.'' Victoria replied.

''I don't want to seperate a good looking couple now.'' Key smirked.

''It would be such a shame to not see you together.'' Amber told.

''I want to see more Minho and Krystal moments you know!'' Luna spoke.

''I think everyone would miss it!'' Jonghyun nodded his head.

''I don't want to see you two unhappy with the seperation.'' Sulli teased.

''Nah I think I'll wish for something else.'' Taemin shook his head.

''WHAT?!'' MinStal both shouted.

''YA what kind of friends are you guys?'' Minho glared.

''If you were in my position then I would wish for you guys to get out first rather than wish for my selfish need!'' Krystal glared.

''Come on guys please.My back is killing me!'' Minho whined.

''Just wish this once and we'll do anything for you!'' Krystal replied.

''Anything?'' The others all got interested.

''Anything right Minho?'' Krystal asked.

''I want to know what it is first.'' Minho said.

''You fool! If you don't say yes then they wouldn't seperate us!'' Krystal whispered to Minho.

''Fine Anything!'' Minho said.

''Okay Onew go tell the box that we all wish they seperate.'' Victoria pushed Onew to the blue box.

''HEY watch it!'' Onew glared and walked up to the blue box. ''We all wish that Krystal and Minho seperate.''

''As you all wish then!'' Mr.Kim said. ''Minho and Krystal go upstairs and there will be a door open for you two to walk in.''

ShineeEffects all helped Minho and Krystal to walk then walk upstairs and then saw a door was open just like Mr.Kim said.

''There!'' Sulli pointed.

They all walked to the open door and was surprised to see what was inside.

''Welcome!'' A person greeted.

''Eh? Where is this?'' Victoria asked.

''This is the hair salon and I'm Min,your hairdresser!'' Min smiled.

''This mansion has a hair salon now?!'' Taemin asked.

''Yes and Minho and Krystal are my customers so please come in you two! I'll fix you two and make sure your hair isn't damaged badly from the glue.'' Min opened the door and MinStal both walked inside the door then Min closed the door.

''So what do we do?'' Key asked.

''Don't know!'' Luna shrugged her shoulders.

Everyone went downstairs and sat down on the sofa.

''Wow if there is a hair salon there then I wonder what else there must be in the closed doors in the mansion!'' Taemin was interested to know.

''I wonder if there is a club in there?'' Jonghyun asked.

''How would there be a club? Don't be stupid!'' Luna replied.

''As you all have noticed that there isn't much food left in the kitchen as well,I have designed a game for you to win some points.'' Mr.Kim announced.

''Points?'' Amber asked.

''Yes if you win more points then you get to buy more foods so please make your way upstairs to the open door.'' Mr.Kim requested.

Everyone walked upstairs and went inside the open door.

''No way!'' They were all shocked and surprised to see a sports' court.

''How can one of the rooms be a sports' court?'' Victoria was surprised.

''Glad you all are here now for your task.'' Mr.Kim smiled. ''You all have just to shoot some basketball into the hoops.''

''Tsk easy!'' Amber replied.

''Basketball is my middle name.'' Key boasted.

''BUT when you all miss the hoop 3 times then the game is over.'' Mr.Kim smiled.

''3 misses?! WHAT?! That's so little for this many people!'' Taemin argued.

''Okay fine I'll give you all a chance.4 misses is the max then it's game over!'' Mr.Kim agreed to changing the task.

''4 misses for 8 people?!'' Sulli sighed.

''Everytime a person shoots in the hoop then you win 100 points but every miss will take 50 points away from you all.'' Mr.Kim smiled.

''Damn it! Where's Minho when we need him!'' Luna whined.

''Is it a must for all of us to play?'' Onew asked.

''Of course!'' Mr.Kim replied. ''Everyone must line up and shoot in the hoop one by one to earn points or else I'll just send any foods I think you will get now there's no fun in that is there?''

''Onew you better earn some points for us!'' Victoria glared.

''How can I when I don't even play any sports!'' Onew complained. ''I'm the class president not the school athelete like Minho!''

''Alright who's good at basketball?'' Amber asked and Only Taemin,Key and Jonghyun raised their hands.

''Mr.Kim can we have some practice first since only half of us know how to play basketball.'' Key said.

''Hey how come you aren't good at basketball when you're sporty?'' Onew asked Victoria.

''I'm a cheerleader NOT an athelete!'' Victoria rolled her eyes.

''There isn't much difference since they are both active and energetic!'' Onew replied back to her.

''You didn't just say that to me!'' Victoria gasped.

''Uhm..Yeah I did!'' Onew nodded his head.

''Oh yeah then there isn't much difference in class presidents and nerds then!'' Victoria countered.

''There is a huge difference!'' Onew argued.

''Same for athletes and cheerleaders!'' Victoria argued back.

''Will you two shut up and concentrate already!'' Amber interrupted the two. ''So Mr.Kim can we have a trial practice first?''

''Fine I'll be generous and give you 10 minutes to shoot the ball in the hoop as a practice.'' Mr.Kim agreed.

''Onew we'll start with you!'' Amber gave him the basketball. ''All you gotta do is aim and shoot!''

''Er...how?'' Onew asked.

''Okay look at that black line that is near the hoop,just aim at the black line and it'll go in the hoop!'' Key instructed.

''Can one of you show me a demo?'' Onew requested.

Both KeyBer grabbed the ball at the same time then glared at each other.

''Beat it!'' Key glared at her. ''He's my student!''

''No,he is mine!'' Amber grabbed the ball.

''Uhm...he clearly asked me first to show him!'' Key grabbed the ball.

''Get lost! I know it's your old habit to steal but you really should change your habits!'' Amber grabbed Onew.

''I think you're forgetting that it's actually your old habit!'' Key grabbed Onew. ''I'll be teaching him!''

''I think I will be,thank you very much!'' Amber grabbed Onew. ''Okay Onew.You got the ball now so just shoot okay?''

''Shoot it at that black line.'' Key instructed.

''No,shoot it at the white area near the hoop!'' Amber argued.

''But if he shoots it from that white area then the ball will hit the hoop and then miss!'' Key argued back.

''You're doing it all wrong! I knew I should have been teaching him instead.'' Amber disagreed.

''I think you're just blaming everything on me!'' Key accused.

''You think I am doing what? I'm not blaming you! I know it's all your fault.'' Amber told.

''How dare you!'' Key angrily said.

''How dare YOU!'' Amber angrily replied.

''WILL ONE OF YOU TEACH ME OR NOT?!'' Onew shouted.

''Why don't I teach you instead?'' Taemin grabbed the ball from KeyBer and gave it to Onew. ''Just have a good aim and shoot at the inter-net of the hoop.''

''And that will make the basketball go inside?'' Onew asked and Taemin nodded his head. ''Okay here goes then.''

Onew looked at the inter-net of the hoop and shoot the ball,aiming it at the hoop inside.The ball was thrown at the hoop and it was about to go in but then it hit the hoop instead and the ball missed.

''You missed but you did get the aim right so that isn't a bad start!'' Taemin nodded his head.

''Tsk I'd manage to make him put the ball in the hoop through my method!'' KeyBer both replied.

''Your 10 minutes are up!'' Mr.Kim immediately announced.

''WHAT?!'' Everyone was shocked.

''But only I shoot the ball in the hoop. How about the others?'' Onew asked.

''I did say I will only give you all 10 minutes.'' Mr.Kim replied. ''So now you all play!''

 

While KeyBer were having their arguments,JongNa were both standing together...just looking at the two arguing with each other whilst everyone was trying to calm them down.Luna walked a bit away from the crowd and stood alone with another basketball.

''So whatcha doing?'' Jonghyun asked as he followed her.

''Nothing!'' Luna replied.

''Don't you know how to play basketball?'' Jonghyun asked and Luna shook her head. ''Don't worry it's really easy.First place your hands on the basketball.''

Luna held the basketball with her two hands then Jonghyun placed his hands on top of Luna's hands,making Luna to be surprised.

''Eh? What are you doing?!'' Luna immediately took her hands away from Jonghyun.

''Teaching you basketball.'' Jonghyun replied. ''Isn't this how people would teach basketball?''

Luna just didn't reply back but looked down at the ball.

''Anyway as I was saying place your hands on the basketball.'' Jonghyun took Luna's hands and placed them on the basketball then placed his hands on top of hers. ''See isn't it a bit easy?''

Jonghyun eye-smiled at Luna but...this felt weird to Luna.She didn't know why but she started to see Jonghyun in a different way..this difference...the way she felt towards him right now than before at the start where he was just nothing but a stupid and immature boy but now he is showing himself to be a kind and friendly guy.Luna didn't know what to do and even think.She just stared at Jonghyun's friendly face while she was just surprised that he was taking their skinship so casually.Maybe this was his friendly gesture and he thought this was alright since he never been in a relationship or even had much contact with a girl...he never even liked one for a start.Luna didn't know what to call his unknown knowledge...ignorance or lack of common sense?

''Luna?'' Jonghyun smiled as he leaned closer to her face.

''EH?!'' Luna immediately jerked her face back from his face.

''You were just day dream I guess but don't you want to learn basketball?'' Jonghyun widely smiled.

''Your 10 minutes are up!'' Mr.Kim announced,interrupting JongNa's basketball session.

''That quick?!'' Luna was surprised.

''Well we spent 5 minutes with Key and Amber arguing as well as Onew and Victoria then 2 minutes of Taemin teaching Onew then we spent 3 minutes alone here!'' Jonghyun replied.

''We spent 3 minutes? That didn't even feel like a minute.'' Luna spoke out.

''Time flies when you're having fun!'' Jonghyun smiled.

''Well I didn't have fun with you!'' Luna stuck her tongue out and walked towards the group,leaving Jonghyun behind.

''There's the attitude devil again!'' Jonghyun chuckled.

 

''Come on Taemin!!'' Everyone cheered as Taemin was about to shoot.

''You can do it!'' Sulli cheered.

''Really? You're cheering for me now?'' Taemin smiled.

''YA FOCUS ON THE GAME!'' Onew shouted.

''Alright alright!'' Taemin replied and shoot the ball right in the hoop.

''YES!'' Victoria cheered as loud as she can.

''Now you all have 500 points but also 2 misses.'' Mr.Kim announced.

''Thanks to Mr.Class President!'' Victoria glared at Onew.

''Hey,at least,I tried!'' Onew countered back.

''Oh really? Well trying isn't good enough!'' Victoria said.

''Oh yeah? If you're so critical of my skills then why don't you do it?'' Onew slammed the basketball on Victoria's hands. ''Come on,show us your skills!''

Victoria nervously walked to the center of the place where she could shoot the ball at.She sighed as she tried to calm herself down as she remembered......

=====FLASHBACK======

Victoria entered the basketball court when she remembered her meeting with someone.Victoria was only 12 years old at that time but she was still the same girl..rude and full of attitude yet caring towards her love ones.She walked inside the court with chic-attitude.

''QIAN!'' Someone called out to her.

''What do you want loser?'' Victoria said.

''Hey that isn't a way to treat your loved one!'' He replied with a frown.

''Sorry honey!'' Victoria smiled.

''What's my name?!'' He placed his hands on his hips.

''Alright sorry Calvin,my lovely boyfriend!'' Victoria responded to the cute sight of her boyfriend.

''That's more like it!'' Calvin grabbed a basketball and gave it to Victoria. ''Let's play!''

''Play? I don't know how to!'' Victoria pouted.

''It's really easy!'' Calvin smiled and stood next to Victoria.

===END OF FLASHBACK===

''YA VICTORIA SONG QIAN!?'' Onew screamed in her ear.

Victoria just jerked her head sideways as she looked to see Onew next to her.

''Are you--Eh? Why are you in tears?'' Onew asked when he noticed Victoria's watery eyes.

Victoria threw the ball down at the ground as she ran as fast as she can and dashed her way to her bedroom.Everyone else was looking at Onew then looked back at the door.An awkward silence occured during that sudden scene...they all just looked at each other,all thinking what the hell just happened.Onew cleared his throat as he looked at everyone.

''Uhm...I'll just check on her.'' Onew nodded his head and walked out of the room.

''Anyway shall we start?'' Jonghyun asked.

 

''Finally we're not stuck with each other!'' Minho smiled as he stretched his back. ''God I had to lean downstairs so I can match up your height and damn did that hurt so much!''

''I'm just thankful.We're not stuck with each other now.'' Krystal replied. ''She really did a great job on my hair!''

''She did good on mine too!'' Minho agreed as he watched Krystal play with her new hairstyle.

''Wait! Where is everyone else?'' Krystal wondered when she saw that there was no one but Minho and her in the living room.

''Yeah that's a good point.'' Minho replied and looked around in the kitchen and garden. ''They aren't there.''

''They aren't in their bedrooms or greenhouse as well.'' Krystal was dumbfounded.

''Did they run away?'' Minho asked.

''Can they do that?'' Krystal wondered. ''If they can then I want to as well.''

''I'm pretty bored,staying in a house like this.'' Minho agreed.

''So what do we do now?'' Krystal asked.

''Oh we can--'' Minho stopped talking and evily looked at Krystal.

''What?'' Krystal said but Minho evily smiled at her. ''Is there something on my face?''

''There will be.'' Minho slowly walked closer to her.

''H-H-Hey what's going on?'' Krystal slowly walked backwards from Minho. ''Why are you looking at me like that?''

''Oh I'm just guessing someone forgot something really important!'' Minho smiled.

''What? What?'' Krystal questioned while getting a bit frightened that Minho was walking up to her with a creepy face.

''You're so dead!'' Minho leaned closer to Krystal.

''W-Why?'' Krystal felt the cold wall against her back.

Krystal tried to escape but Minho placed his two arms beside her to block her escape now it was just Minho and Krystal all alone together.

''Oh I don't think you remember things that well then.'' Minho sarcastically replied. ''Well I thought a word might help you remember so whatcha think when you hear the word slave?''

Krystal's eyes went wide open as she remembered how Minho said he will get her back for the slave thing. ''Yeahhhh about that..why don't we let that thing slide eh?''

''I don't think so Jung!'' Minho smirked. ''You owe me big time for that!''

''Come on now.'' Krystal nervously gave him a slight smile. ''We got to think of the future not remind others of the past.''

''You don't know what I can do to you do you?'' Minho gave an evil chuckle.

''Well y---'' Krystal was interrupted.

Minho and Krystal both turned around to find Victoria dashing downstairs then running into her room and slamming the door as loudly as she could.Later they see Onew running after her and slowly entering her room then he closes the door.

''What's up with those two?'' Minho asked.

''I don't know!'' Krystal pushed Minho and immediately went to the kitchen.

''I'm not done with you!'' Minho told.

''But I am!'' Krystal replied.

 

Onew slowly walked inside Victoria's bedroom and saw the poor girl was a mess.She was lying down on her bed,crying her heart out to even notice that her privacy was being invaded.

''Victoria?'' Onew called out.

Victoria turned around and saw Onew,worriedly looking at her while crying.Her eyes were already red,her hair was a mess and the tears kept on flowing.Victoria had not even bothered to turn the lights on but Onew could see it even though it was a bit dark.

''Are you okay?'' Onew asked.

Victoria shook her head whilst crying.Victoria suddenly pushed herself to Onew and they both slammed against the door.

''He--'' Onew stopped talking when he heard Victoria talk.

''It's all over.'' Victoria cried while burying her head on Onew's chest.

''What's all over?'' Onew asked.

''H-H-He....'' Victoria couldn't stop crying and then spoke something that had made no sense to Onew.

''Shhh just calm down.'' Onew patted her head to calm her.

Onew just silently patted her head and back to calm the hurt one,it was a bit strange since most of the time they would always argue and try to insult one other or even embarrass each other but it was a different scene today.None of the two wanted to argue today....Victoria was crying her heart out on an old personal matter that was unclear to Onew whilst Onew was just trying to calm down Victoria,he never saw her in this sight since she was always Miss.Rude and Miss.Attitude but today she was Miss.Sensitive.Onew just hoped that she was calm so he can talk to her.After being sure that he didn't hear Victoria whimper or even cry,he decided to speak.

''Victoria?'' Onew asked but he had gotten no reply. ''Song Qian? Victoria? You babo?''

Onew's arm reached as high as it could to turn the lights off,without standing up.His fingers reached the flick and he switched it on.He looked at Victoria to find her resting on his chest with her arms around his waist.Onew tried to stand up but then heard Victoria in her sleep so he decided it was best not to stand or even move.Onew had no choice but to sleep against the door tonight.

*Aish look at her peacefully sleeping while I have to sleep with difficulties tonight.* Onew closed his eyes and rested for a while.

 

Everyone else came out of the sports room and went to the living room to be greeted by Minho and Krystal.

''Hey the couple has finally seperated.'' Taemin pointed out.

''Very funny!'' Krystal rolled her eyes.

''Congratulations rank A* you all have earned 800 points in total.'' Mr.Kim announced and everyone cheered.

''What points what?'' Minho asked.

''You should have been there man!'' Taemin told.

''We had to shoot some basketballs in the hoop an---'' Key was interrupted.

''Uhmm...What?! Basketball? Hoops? My kind of thing!'' Minho pointed to himself.

''Yeah that's why I said you should have been there.'' Taemin replied.

''Oh god I can't believe I missed two sports oppourtunies because of Miss.Brat over here!'' Minho glared at Krystal.

''Jeez it's just a sport thing.'' Krystal crossed her arms.

''Anyway we had fun.'' Key told.

''Now can we order what we want?'' Jonghyun asked.

''Tomorrow morning will be the day you can order anything you want!'' Mr.Kim replied. ''For now go to sleep.''

 

Sulli quickly went to the kitchen to help herself with a glass of water.She was just tired since she wasn't really active so a little exercise was a bit tiring for her.She placed the empty glass back to the cupboard and tip-toed back to her bedroom.She yawned whilst making her way back to her bedroom.She opened the door but then....

''AAAA--'' Sulli's mouth was covered.

''Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!'' Taemin covered with his hand. ''It's only me,Taemin!''

''Oh my god!'' Sulli took a deep breath. ''You scared me!''

''Your face was priceless!'' Taemin laughed.

''What do you want?'' Sulli asked.

''Help!'' Taemin replied.

''Help? With what?'' Sulli questioned.

''Well there are a lot of things I want help with such as you and on how to impress you---'' Taemin was interrupted.

''Is that what you really want help with?'' Sulli asked. ''What is it you want help with right now?''

''Well I need help with my homework.'' Taemin told.

''Homework? Isn't it a bit late to ask for help with homework?'' Sulli asked. ''You should have asked me like 2 hours ago when we were all free.''

''Well I could have but didn't bother to.'' Taemin smiled.

''See this is your problem Taemin! You procrastinate a lot!'' Sulli complained.

''Alright alright I don't need your lecture.I just want a few help and I'll go!'' Taemin informed.

''Really?'' Sulli questioned.

''I swear!'' Taemin replied.

''Well I have one condition.'' Sulli said.

''What?'' Taemin asked.

''You won't flirt with me!'' Sulli informed.

''What!? Come on now that's a bit too far.'' Taemin said.

''No flirting then help otherwise bye bye.'' Sulli told.

''Fine I want your help so no flirting!'' Taemin sighed as he sat down on Sulli's bed.

''Show me the question you're stuck with!'' Sulli ordered.

''Here!'' Taemin gave her the book.

''You haven't done anything.'' Sulli informed.

''That's the thing I am stuck with!'' Taemin told.

''You seriously don't know anything?!'' Sulli asked and Taemin nodded. ''Oh boy this is going to take a long long time then!''

 

After quickly teaching Taemin for some minutes on the basic knowledge the teacher had taught them,Sulli gives Taemin a pencil.

''What's this for?'' Taemin asked.

''I want you to do your homework now.'' Sulli told.

''I don't really know much!'' Taemin said.

''Really? Even after I taught you a lot about it already?'' Sulli was shocked. ''Come on now this one is easy! Name the three charges of an atom!''

''Uhm........'' Taemin got into thinking the answer.

''Come on it's so easy! Okay I'll give you a hint!'' Sulli offered. ''It starts with a P,N and then N again.''

''No clue!'' Taemin shrugged his shoulders.

''Oh my god!'' Sulli sighed. ''Okay let's say P stands for something good.P means it's good so another way of saying good in a word that starts with P is.......?''

''Uhm....Plain?'' Taemin replied.

''No...Posi....'' Sulli hinted.

''Posion!'' Taemin made up a word.

''It's Poison not posion and that's not the word I was looking for.'' Sulli gave him a serious face. ''You know this Taemin! I have been teaching you this for a past 20 minutes!''

''Give me more hints.'' Taemin demanded.

''Okay it's Positi....'' Sulli literally gave him the biggest clue.

''Er...uhm....'' Taemin began to think. ''Okay I don't get it!''

''Oh my god! It's positive!'' Sulli was surprised. ''How could you not know that?!''

''Oh that's a word?'' Taemin replied.

''Oh my god!'' Sulli just slammed her hand on her forehead.

''What time is it?'' Taemin asked.

''Oh its--Oh my god it's 11:30pm already?!'' Sulli was shocked.

''Hey we had fun right?'' Taemin smiled.

''Are you taking anything seriously right now?'' Sulli asked and Taemin shook his head. ''Okay that's it.''

Sulli grabbed Taemin's wrist and his homework then pushed him outside of her room.

''Hey?!'' Taemin replied.

''Goodnight!'' Sulli closed her door.

Taemin grabbed his homework and chuckled.

*Don't worry Sulli.I already knew the answers in the homework.I just did that to annoy you!* Taemin walked inside his bedroom and closed the door. *Goodnight Sulli-ah!*


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 14! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!

For the first time I managed to get 20 comments for a chapter so thank you all very much for commenting :D I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Anyone has any request then please do tell me as I will fulfill your request! Request to me as many as moments as you would like and I promise to add them in the chapters :D


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!

 

 

 

 


 

 

I would also like to thank these amazing 3 people who upvoted this story!