We're stuck with each other!

You're being watched

 

Please Support and check this story out :D

Our Unexpected Life

We all dream of our future and know how our past has made us tough but we never knew who would actually be with us and who wouldn't.

We never knew that we would have to adapt and adjust our choices with one another.

We,14 people were now 7 pairs with 7 different stories so now we welcome you to join our unexpected life.


 

 

I have gotten a lot of requests so thank you very much but most of them were about MinStal xD so I think most of the chapter is going to be about MinStal but please do request for the other couples as well :D

A/N=

  1. OrangeHolic has requested for TaeLli
  2. SulliTaemin has requested for TaeLli
  3. Fx920927 requested MinStal
  4. Sherlocklove requested for MinStal
  5. Minstalshawol has requested for MinStal
  6. KrystalSuzy has requested for OnToria and MinStal
  7. MinSoojung has requested for MinStal
  8. Kryminho has requested for MinStal
  9. Kryoon9490 has requested for MinStal
  10. Yenduong32 has requested for MinStal
  11. Kakatiny has requested for MinStal
  12. MinhoSmile has requested for MinStal
  13. Krysull has requested for TaeLli and MinStal
  14. Atie37 has requested for Taelli

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D


Krystal tip-toed into Minho's room and saw that Minho was still sleeping in his bed.

*Look at him sleeping like that...Just pathetic!* Krystal rolled her eyes and tip-toed inside.

She saw her pictures and as expected,Minho had drew on all of them but Krystal wasn't the one to give up.Krystal removed all the old pictures and replaced them with the new ones but still time she had glue on the pictures so Minho can't take them off and throw them since he had torn some of the pictures while some of them were rolled up into a paper ball.

*So typical of him! I try to do something nice for him but he just doesn't appreciate my work!* Krystal frowned.

Minho was sleeping while rolling right and left since that was his habit.Minho stretched his arms then grabbed Krystal and hugged her.Krystal fell down on Minho's bed and tried to make him get off her but he just wrapped his arms around Krystal and moaned.

''Get off me you moron!'' Krystal demanded.

''Why do I hear that brat's voice in my dream?'' Minho asked with his eyes closed.

''Brat?! How dare you call me that!'' Krystal angrily said.

Minho opened his eyes and looked to see his right to see his arm wrapped around Krystal.He immediately pushed her to the floor while he sit up.

''Ow! You could have warned me about that you know.'' Krystal glared.

''What are you doing here?! This is my bedroom!'' Minho questioned.

''What do you think you were doing to my pictures?'' Krystal placed her hands on her hips.

''What pictures?'' Minho asked but then realised. ''Oh yeah about that.I didn't like the way it looked so I changed it.''

''You dare to change my pictures?'' Krystal raised her eyebrows.

''Well it's my room so I change it the way I want.'' Minho replied.

''You're just pathetic.I placed these pictures with my hard effort and you...you just make them so much worse.'' Krystal angrily said. ''Look at that picture! I mean I did not even have a moustache!''

''So? It looks so much better now that I have added a moustache there!'' Minho smiled.

''You're so going to be dead for this!'' Krystal pushed Minho and Minho slammed his head on the wall.

''OW!'' Minho said. ''That hurts!''

''Good!'' Krystal smiled.

Minho got out of his bed and pushed Krystal on his bed.

''YA What are you doing?!'' Krystal asked.

''Showing you your position!'' Minho replied. ''I am always at the top while you're at the bottom like how we are right now.''

''You're calling me a loser?!'' Krystal stood up.

''Yeah you definitely are one.'' Minho replied.

''You know what? I hate you!'' Krystal placed glue on Minho's hair.

''I hate you more!'' Minho grabbed the glue and placed it on Krystal's hair.

''How dare you!'' Krystal placed a lot of glue on Minho's hair.

''How dare YOU!'' Minho placed the rest of the glue on Minho's hair.

''You jerk!'' Krystal pulled Minho's hair then placed her two hands on his hair to pull them.

''You female dog!'' Minho pulled Krystal's hair then placed his two hands on her hair to pull them.

''I hope you rot in hell!'' Krystal said while pulling his hair.

''I'll be happy to go anywhere as long as you aren't there!'' Minho replied while pulling her hair.

''You're so ugly.I don't see why people like you!'' Krystal frowned while pulling his hair.

''You're so stupid.I don't see why people even like you!'' Minho frowned back while pulling her hair.

''You take that back!'' Krystal ordered.

''Not until you take it back first!'' Minho ordered back.

''Let me pay you back!'' Krystal was about to strangle Minho's neck when she realised one thing. ''Oh my god!''

''What?!'' Minho asked.

''You know the glue I used?'' Krystal pointed out.

''Yeah what about it?'' Minho asked.

''Well that's...'' Krystal panicked. ''Super glue!''

''WHAT?!'' Minho angrily glared at Krystal. ''You freakin' used super glue!''

''Well you used it on me as well.'' Krystal nervously added.

''If I knew it was then I would have never used it on you!'' Minho tried to get his hands off of Krystal's head but his hands weren't coming off. ''I'm stuck you idiot!''

''Hey I'm stuck too!'' Krystal pouted.

''Now how are we going to get out like this?!'' Minho asked.

''I don't know but this is just going to be embarrassing.'' Krystal sighed.

''You started it!'' Minho glared at her.

''KRYSTAL! MINHO! BREAKFAST IS READY!'' Victoria loudly called out.

''Oh no.Should we go out like this?'' Krystal asked.

''I guess we have no choice but to go out like this.'' Minho frowned. ''Great work you genius!''

''Alright Alright I'm sorry.'' Krystal rolled her eyes.

MinStal both got out of Minho's bedroom and walked carefully to the kitchen but it was hard for both of them since first of all..they DON'T get along at all with each other so trying to work as a team was going to be hard.Secondly walking sideways rather than straight was a new thing to them which none of the two ever tried and thirdly they were going to the new laughing stock which was what they both couldn't bear.They also couldn't see properly since they had their hands on their head and their wrists were blocking most of the view.

''What are you two doing?'' Sulli asked.

''Oh uhm...hey guys!'' Krystal quickly said.

''Hey whatcha doing?'' Luna asked.

''Is this a game?'' Jonghyun asked. ''If it is then I wanna play!''

''No it's not a game!'' Minho replied.

''Yes it is!'' Krystal gave a wink to Minho signalling him to play along. ''It's a game where two enemies come together and try to get along for a day then the winner will win!''

''Win what?'' Taemin asked.

''Uhm...a surprise!'' Minho replied. ''No one knows about it!''

''Cool I'll play it then!'' Jonghyun smiled and grabbed Luna's hand and raised it up. ''She's my partner!''

''Eh?! Partner in this game with you?! No way!'' Luna shook her head.

''Why not?'' Jonghyun frowned. ''If Minho and Krystal can be in a team and they don't get along with each other at all then why can't you and I get along?''

''Because...because...Sulli's my partner!'' Luna grabbed Sulli and pulled her close to her.

''Me?'' Sulli asked.

''No way she's my partner!'' Taemin grabbed Sulli away from Luna.

''Says who?!'' Luna grabbed Sulli.

''I did!'' Taemin grabbed Sulli back.

''Well I think she likes me better than you!'' Luna grabbed Sulli.

''Well she loves me!'' Sulli was being grabbed by Taemin.

''Well that's only your delusion!'' Luna pulled Sulli.

''That's the truth sweetheart!'' Taemin pulled Sulli.

''Victoria help me!'' Sulli requested.

''Hey hey let go of her!'' Onew pulled Sulli away.

''Wow thank you so much for that.'' Sulli sighed.

''No problem!'' Onew smiled.

''Why are you being so nice to her?'' Taemin suspiciously looked at Onew.

''Yeah that's a very good point.'' Victoria also suspiciously looked at Onew.

''Fine you can have her if you want her so badly.'' Onew pushed Sulli to Taemin.

''Hey!'' Sulli said.

''Don't worry babe! I got ya!'' Taemin smiled as he grabbed Sulli.

''Are you two seriously playing a game or are you two stuck like that?'' Amber asked.

''They're stuck!'' Key answered.

''How do you know?'' Amber asked and everyone agreed.

''I found super glue from Minho's room.'' Key showed everyone the super glue.

''YA HOW DARE YOU GO TO MY ROOM WITHOUT ASKING ME!?'' Minho shouted.

''DON'T SHOUT AT MY FACE YOU JERK!'' Krystal screamed.

''GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M STUCK WITH THIS IMMATURE BRAT!'' Minho groaned.

''I can't believe I'm stuck with you.'' Krystal replied.

''So you two are going to stay like this forever?'' Victoria laughed.

''This is actually so hilarious!'' Sulli chuckled.

''The two popular enemies are now together.'' Taemin presented.

''SHUT UP!'' MinStal both screamed.

''This stupid brat placed super glue on my hair first.'' Minho told.

''If only he wasn't being a pain in the .'' Krystal sighed.

''This is so hilarious!'' Everyone except MinStal laughed. ''They are going to be like this forever now!''

MinStal both glared at each other then looked at the others all laughing at them.

''I told you we will be the laughing stock!'' Krystal sighed.

''This couldn't be any more embarrassing than it is!'' Minho sighed.

''They won't even be able to move their hands away from their heads!'' Taemin pointed while laughing.

''They'll be touching each other forever now!'' Jonghyun laughed.

''I wonder how they will even be able to eat?'' Key asked.

''They would properly have to move their heads as low as they can to eat it but then they might kiss each other by mistake in this process!'' Amber laughed.

''YA!? NO WAY!'' MinStal both glared.

''Well we currently have class to go to and it's....the best subject for you two to be in.'' Onew laughed while telling MinStal.

''Don't tell me it's....please don't!'' Minho frowned.

''What? What?'' Krystal asked.

''It's PE!'' Onew laughed.

''I freakin' knew it!'' Minho angrily said.

''Oh...wow!'' Krystal didn't know how to react. ''Maybe we can skip class for today?''

''Are you kidding me?! Choi Minho has never ever skipped a PE class.'' Minho told.

''Wow well maybe Choi Minho can start by doing so today!'' Krystal sarcastically added.

''This is so ridiculous!'' Minho sat down the chair but then forgot that his hands on stuck on Krystal's head so Krystal was pushed down to the floor.

''HEY WATCH IT!'' Krystal showed her cold attitude.

''Hey if I can do that then it's not that bad at all!'' Minho widely smiled as he stood up then sat down,making Krystal to be tortured.

''YOU BETTER STOP DOING THAT MINHO CHOI OR ELSE I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR AND TELL LUNA ABOUT EVERYTHING!'' Krystal angrily shouted.

''Tell me what?'' Luna asked.

Minho glared at Krystal.

''Nothing!'' Krystal smiled.

''No what is it! Tell me what!'' Luna asked. ''I wanna know!''

''I can't tell you!'' Krystal sighed.

''Please just tell me.'' Luna begged.

''Fine I'll tell you!'' Krystal replied. ''Minho...Minho Choi...The Minho Choi---''

''Well you get to the point already!'' Luna interrupted.

''He loves you!'' Krystal confessed.

''WHAT?!'' Luna and Minho were both shocked.

''SHE'S LYING!'' Minho told.

''I...uh...what?'' Luna was confused.

''Oh so were you angry that I was holding Luna's hand?'' Jonghyun asked. ''I didn't mean to make you angry.Sorry if I did make you angry.''

''I don't love her!'' Minho angrily said.

''Yes you do!'' Krystal smiled. ''You always talk about Luna to me!''

''What?! When?!'' Minho angrily asked.

''So Luna whatcha say? Wanna date Minho?'' Krystal asked.

''I mean if you were angry then I can back off from Luna.'' Jonghyun offered.

''I don't freakin' care about you and Luna alright! I don't even have any feelings towards her!'' Minho glared at Jonghyun.

''You're making this up aren't you Krystal?'' Luna crossed her arms.

''Me and make things up? Of course not!'' Krystal innocently replied.

''Luna I swear to god I don't have any feelings towards you.'' Minho replied.

''Everyone says that when their feelings are told!'' Jonghyun smiled while patting Minho's back. ''Your secret is safe with me!''

''So Luna whatcha say?'' Krystal smiled.

''Very funny but I'm not that dumb to know if he has feelings towards me or not.He clearly doesn't!'' Luna replied.

''Thank you!'' Minho sighed.

''But Luna,Minho might be sad if you reject him!'' Jonghyun pouted and Krystal laughed.

''Oh my god I seriously want to strangle you.'' Minho glared at him.

''He doesn't have any feelings towards me!'' Luna told.

''I don't think that is the truth.'' Jonghyun showed his suspicious eyes to Minho,who was just groaning at his stupidity.

''Okay I can't take it anymore!'' Minho sighed. ''Luna I was the one that ate the lemon cake not Jonghyun!''

''WHAT?!'' Luna asked.

''Yes and I know I deserve it so hit me!'' Minho said.

''Well I would hit you but you already got a big enough punishment.'' Luna laughed as she pointed to the super glue.

''How about you Jonghyun?'' Minho asked. ''You wanna hit me?''

''Nah! I'm alright.'' Jonghyun shook his head.

''But you...you got beaten up by Luna for a reason you didn't do.'' Minho replied.

''She always hits me for no reason so that isn't a new thing!'' Jonghyun smiled.

''What?! You're not even going to hit him and just let the matter slide?!'' Krystal asked.

''You're so dead when we're getting out of this mess!'' Minho evily smiled at Krystal.

 

''Just wait till I get my hands on you for this!'' Minho glared at Krystal since everyone,except them,were doing PE whilst they were told to do nothing but sit down in the garden and watch the others.

The teacher giggled whenever he looked at MinStal while MinStal were already embarrassed with everything.

''Sorry.Okay I'm sorry!'' Krystal glared back.

''Sorry doesn't help anything.'' Minho told.

''Well complaining doesn't either!'' Krystal talked back.

''Hey let's push them!'' Taemin suggested.

''Eh? That's mean!'' Sulli shook her head.

''Come on! It will be fun.'' Taemin said. ''And you aren't scared are you?''

''I don't want to be mean!'' Sulli replied. ''Of course I am not scared.''

''Come on! Stop being such a goody two shoes and loosen up once in a while!'' Taemin told.

''I do loosen up so I don't know what you're talking about.'' Sulli argued.

''Oh really? You seem so boring most of the time.'' Taemin replied.

''I am not boring!'' Sulli disagreed.

''Yes you are!'' Taemin added. ''Come on Sulli show us your new adventurous side! Leave the boring side apart...come on!''

Sulli walked up to MinStal,who were both standing and pushed them against the wall.Sulli had pushed Minho so he lost his balance and Krystal was the one that was pushed against the wall.

''What are you doing?!'' Krystal asked.

''What? Someone pushed me!'' Minho told.

''Who is it?!'' Krystal asked and there was no one there. ''See no one!''

''I swear someone pushed me!'' Minho told.

''Just because you have a great advantage to come near me,doesn't mean you can use your cheap tricks on me!'' Krystal angrily said.

''Me?! Use cheap tricks?! NEVER!'' Minho looked at her angrily. ''I can't believe you would be even stupid enough to accuse me of something like that!''

Krystal walked ahead to the garden while Minho was being dragged around.The two were looking so funny since the super glue was not moving so the two had their hands stuck on each other's hair.

''We have science next!'' Onew chuckled while telling MinStal.

''Alright stop laughing already!'' Krystal frowned.

''It's not funny anymore.'' Minho rolled his eyes.

''Let's go to Science!'' Victoria laughed.

 

''Hello Everyone I am your--What happen to you two?'' Their new science teacher asked as her eyes landed on MinStal.

''Uhm..hey miss well it's kinda of a long story!" Krystal uneasily said.

''Let's just say that SOMEONE was stupid to use super glue and we landed on this position because of that!'' Minho glared at Krystal.

''Oh okay and I'm your science teacher Mrs.Yoon!'' Mrs.Yoon said. ''Please sit down and let's start learning science!''

After teaching some of the science knowledge for a while,Mrs.Yoon looks around to see who to ask the question to.She sees Victoria is bored with her hand leaning on the desk and she looks like she is about to go to sleep.

''Victoria!'' Mrs.Yoon called out.

''Huh?!'' Victoria immediately snapped out of it.

''What an idiot!'' Onew smirked and he earned a glare from Victoria.

''I want you to do question number 21 on the board while Onew can do question number 22!'' Mrs.Yoon ordered.

''Tsk easy as pie!'' Onew confidently smirked.

''Aish I didn't even listen to half of what she was saying.'' Victoria panicked.

''Victoria take my book!'' Sulli quickly gave Victoria her book that contained her answers.

''Thank you!'' Victoria smiled and walked to the board.

Mrs.Yoon was busy talking to MinStal while OnToria both were standing at the bpard.Onew was on the left while Victoria was on the left.They both took a chalk and wrote on the answers on the chalkboard.Onew was getting annoyed when he noticed how big Victoria's handwriting was and how much space it was taking up from the board.

''Stick to your side!'' Onew pushed Victoria away.

''Eh?! Did you just push me?'' Victoria gasped.

''How big do you have to write? You aren't writing to people far away so do you mind writing smaller?'' Onew glared at her. ''Just to write an answer you take more than half of the space! You are almost taking all of my space as well you know!''

''Well I've finished so I don't care!'' Victoria arrogantly said.

''I don't think you have.'' Onew replied.

''I clearly have!'' Victoria pointed to her huge answer.

''No you haven't!'' Onew took the eraser and wiped a huge space of Victoria's answer.

''What the?! You did not just do that.'' Victoria was surprised.

''Oh I didn't? I think I just did..and look I'm doing it again!'' Onew smiled as he wiped Victoria's answer again.

''YA Lee Jinki! How dare you erase my answer!'' Victoria snatched the eraser and wiped ALL of Onew's answer.

''HEY I didn't erase all of your answer!'' Onew angrily  grabbeed the eraser and wiped all of Victoria's answer.

''ENOUGH!'' Mrs.Yoon stopped the two frmo arguing anymore. ''Class is over now so just pack your stuff and go!''

''Hey come on do it one more time!'' Taemin told.

''No I did it once.'' Sulli shook her head.

''See I knew it! You're just one boring girl.'' Taemin replied.

''I am not boring!'' Sulli argued. ''I'm fun and strong!''

''No you're quiet and shy in other words Boring!'' Taemin fake yawned. ''Come on! Let's see you stir up some action!''

''Fine but this is the last time okay.'' Sulli said..

''Okay okay!'' Taemin nodded his head. ''Remember to push as hard as you can!''

Sulli nervously stood behind MinStal and this time,she pushed Krystal as hard as she can,making Krystal to fall down on Minho,who was pushed against the wall but that wasn't the worst part of it.The two found themselves to be.....well Krystal found her self placing her teeth on Minho's neck so her teethmarks were on his neck and well the same case went to Minho.

''Now what were you doing?'' Minho asked.

'I swear someone pushed me!'' Krystal said.

''Hey did we just...uhm...give each other a love bite?'' Minho asked.

''A love what?'' Krystal asked.

''Look at my neck and you'll know!'' Minho replied.

''Oh my god is there one on my neck as well?'' Krystal asked..

''Obviously there is!'' Minho said.

''I'm gonna kill that person who pushed me!'' Krystal growled.

''I'm not going to spare him as well.'' Minho growled.

''I bet it's either Taemin or Jonghyun!'' Krystal said.

''I'm killing one of them for sure!'' Minho nodded his head.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 13! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!

I'm so sorry but I only had time to add that much so please do keep requesting and I'll try to make it better

Anyone has any request then please do tell me as I will fulfill your request! Request to me as many as moments as you would like and I promise to add them in the chapters :D


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!

 

 


 

 

I would also like to thank this amazing 1 people who upvoted this story!