Letter sent home

You're being watched

At Onew's House

*RING RING RING RING*

Onew's mother walked up to the phone and picked it up.

''Hello?'' Onew's mother answered.

''Hello is this Mrs.Lee?'' Mr.Park asked. ''This is Mr.Park from the Korean Prestige College!''

''Yes this is Onew's mother speaking and hello Mr.Park!'' Onew's mother replied.

''Mrs.Lee I would like to inform to you that since Onew is going to move to our new rank A* which only 10 students,including your son,are chosen out of the 100 students you will soon receive a letter informing everything that Onew would be required to have.'' Mr.Park informed.

''That is very nice to hear Mr.Park and how has Onew been doing in his studies.'' Onew's mother asked.

''As usual he is the best in our college.'' Mr.Park answered. ''Thank you for answering the call I'm going to hang up now.''

''Bye.'' Onew's mother replied and hung up.

*DING DING DING DING*

Onew's mother opened the door and the mailman gave her a letter.She opened the letter to see what the letter contained.

Dear Onew Lee and Onew's parents

We are very pleased to inform you that Onew is going to move to the highest rank in our college which is now rank A* and as this is only limited to 10 people,we are pleased to inform you that one of the 10 students is Onew.As this is the first month back from the Summer holidays and students are required to spend a lot of time focusing on their studies as this is the most important year for them since the next year is the time they go to university,we have planned our 10 students to live in our special mansion that we have recently made.Please ensure that Onew brings the following for his stay in our mansion.....

  • His suitcase containing all his clothes and shoes.
  • All other necessary items like toothbrushes
  • His study books and other school items that are often needed and used.

Any other items Onew wishes to bring can be brought.

Thank you for reading this letter and please ensure that all the following are brought since his stay at the mansion will start tomorrow.

From the Korean Prestige College

Onew's mother walked up to Onew's room and smiled.

''Onew I am so proud of you!'' Onew's mother hugged Onew.

''Thank you mother.'' Onew smiled.

''Now that you are moving to the highest rank of the school,here is the letter you have to read.'' Onew's mother gave the list to Onew. ''Start to get ready now.''

''Yes mom!'' Onew read the letter and started to prepare.


At Sulli's house

*RING RING RING RING*

Sulli's father walked to the phone and picked it up.

''Hello?'' Sulli's father said.

''Yes Mr.Choi this is Mr.Park from the Korean Prestige College speaking.'' Mr.Park told.

''Yes this is Sulli's father speaking and hello Mr.Park.'' Sulli's father replied.

''Mr.Choi I would like to inform to you that since Sulli is going to move to our new rank A* which only 10 students,including your daughter,are chosen out of the 100 students you will soon receive a letter informing everything that Sulli would be required to have.'' Mr.Park informed.

''What?! Really?!'' Sulli's father questioned.

''Yes Sulli is very talented in her studies and you must really have to be proud of your daughter.'' Mr.Park answered. ''Thank you for answering the call I'm going to hang up now.''

''Bye.'' Sulli's father replied and hung up.

*DING DING DING DING*

Sulli's father opened the door and the mailman gave him a letter.He opened the letter to see what the letter contained.

Dear Sulli Choi and Sulli's parents

We are very pleased to inform you that Sulli is going to move to the highest rank in our college which is now rank A* and as this is only limited to 10 people,we are pleased to inform you that one of the 10 students is Sulli.As this is the first month back from the Summer holidays and students are required to spend a lot of time focusing on their studies as this is the most important year for them since the next year is the time they go to university,we have planned our 10 students to live in our special mansion that we have recently made.Please ensure that Sulli brings the following for her stay in our mansion.....

  • Her suitcase containing all her clothes and shoes.
  • All other necessary items like toothbrushes
  • Her study books and other school items that are often needed and used.

Any other items Sulli wishes to bring can be brought.

Thank you for reading this letter and please ensure that all the following are brought since her stay at the mansion will start tomorrow.

From the Korean Prestige College

Sulli's father ran to Sulli's room and showed her the letter.

''Sulli I am so proud that you have finally reached the highest rank!'' Sulli's father had the biggest smile.

''Can I have the letter please?'' Sulli asked.

''Yes here you go and Sulli start packing everything now.'' Sulli's father informed.

''Yes dad!'' Sulli nodded her head and started preparing.


At Minho's house

*RING RING RING RING*

Minho walked to the phone and picked it up.

''Hello?'' Minho said.

''Mr.Choi this is Mr.Park from the Korean Prestige College speaking.'' Mr.Park told.

''Sir this is Minho speaking and since my parents aren't home right now,you might want to phone back.'' Minho advised.

''It's okay Minho just pass my message to your parents then.I'm going to send a letter to your house that contains all the information for the new rank A*.'' Mr.Park informed. ''Thank you for answering the call I'm going to hang up now.''

''Thank you for the message and bye Mr.Park.'' Minho said and hung up.

Minho's parents came inside the house and both hugged Minho.

''Mom? Dad? What's up?'' Minho asked in confusion.

''We are so proud of having a son like you!'' Minho's mother replied.

''We know about the rank and here is the letter you have to read for tomorrow.'' Minho's father informed and gave Minho the letter to read.

Dear Minho Choi and Minho's parents

We are very pleased to inform you that Minho is going to move to the highest rank in our college which is now rank A* and as this is only limited to 10 people,we are pleased to inform you that one of the 10 students is Minho.As this is the first month back from the Summer holidays and students are required to spend a lot of time focusing on their studies as this is the most important year for them since the next year is the time they go to university,we have planned our 10 students to live in our special mansion that we have recently made.Please ensure that Minho brings the following for his stay in our mansion.....

  • His suitcase containing all his clothes and shoes.
  • All other necessary items like toothbrushes
  • His study books and other school items that are often needed and used.

Any other items Minho wishes to bring can be brought.

Thank you for reading this letter and please ensure that all the following are brought since his stay at the mansion will start tomorrow.

From the Korean Prestige College.

''What?! It's tomorrow?!'' Minho was shocked.

''Yes son we'll miss you but you have to go.'' Minho's mother advised.

''It's best for your future.'' Minho's father told.

''I better start packing then.'' Minho said and went up to his room to pack.


At Luna's House

*RING RING RING RING*

''Mom can you pick that up?'' Luna loudly asked but got no reply. ''Mom?! MOOOOOOM?! Argh I gotta pick it up again now.''

Luna walked downstairs and picked up the phone.

''Hello?'' Luna lazily answered.

''Hello this is Mr.Park from the Korean Prestige College speaking.'' Mr.Park told.

''O-Oh Mr.Park this is Luna speaking.'' Luna suddenly replied with polite manner.

''Hello Luna I am just calling to inform you that there will be a letter informing you about your new rank and all the things needed but I won't go in detail so I hope you get the letter as soon as possible and thank you very much for answering the phone.Bye now.'' Mr.Park replied.

''Bye Mr.Park.''

*DING DING DING DING*

Luna opened the door and the mailman gave her a letter.She opened the letter to see what the letter contained.

Dear Luna Park and Luna's parents

We are very pleased to inform you that Luna is going to move to the highest rank in our college which is now rank A* and as this is only limited to 10 people,we are pleased to inform you that one of the 10 students is Luna.As this is the first month back from the Summer holidays and students are required to spend a lot of time focusing on their studies as this is the most important year for them since the next year is the time they go to university,we have planned our 10 students to live in our special mansion that we have recently made.Please ensure that Luna brings the following for her stay in our mansion.....

  • Her suitcase containing all her clothes and shoes.
  • All other necessary items like toothbrushes
  • Her study books and other school items that are often needed and used.

Any other items Luna wishes to bring can be brought.

Thank you for reading this letter and please ensure that all the following are brought since her stay at the mansion will start tomorrow.

From the Korean Prestige College

''Oh my god it's tomorrow?'' Luna was surprised. ''MOM? MOM ARE YOU HERE?''

Luna walked all around the house but then realised her parents were both outside.

''I forgot they always are outside.'' Luna sadly sighed. ''Anyway I'll just start packing for tomorrow then.''


At Victoria's house

Victoria had just finished talking on the phone and was about to walk off when she received a call.

*RING RING RING RING*

''Okay I'm not going to answer the next time alright so I'm telling you for the last time to stop calling me or else I'll kick your so hard you'll start crying and that's only going to the start baby!'' Victoria angrily threatened.

''Miss.Victoria Song,this is Mr.Choi this is Mr.Park from the Korean Prestige College speaking.'' Mr.Park told.

''Oh my god I'm like so sorry.I thought you were someone else.'' Victoria quickly apologised.

''Yes I did figure that out Miss.Song anyway I am just calling you to inform about a letter that will arrive at your house and it will contain everything you need to prepare for.'' Mr.Park informed.

''Prepare for what?'' Victoria asked.

''You will know when you read the letter so goodbye for now Miss.Song.'' Mr.Park answered.

''Okay bye!'' Victoria replied and hung up.

*DING DING DING DING*

Victoria's mother opened the door to find a letter.She read the letter and happily jumped in joy,making Victoria confused with her reaction.

''What does that letter actually say that you are so happy right now?'' Victoria asked.

''Read it!'' Victoria's mother gave Victoria the letter.

Dear Victoria Song and Victoria's parents

We are very pleased to inform you that Victoria is going to move to the highest rank in our college which is now rank A* and as this is only limited to 10 people,we are pleased to inform you that one of the 10 students is Victoria.As this is the first month back from the Summer holidays and students are required to spend a lot of time focusing on their studies as this is the most important year for them since the next year is the time they go to university,we have planned our 10 students to live in our special mansion that we have recently made.Please ensure that Victoria brings the following for her stay in our mansion.....

  • Her suitcase containing all her clothes and shoes.
  • All other necessary items like toothbrushes
  • Her study books and other school items that are often needed and used.

Any other items Victoria wishes to bring can be brought.

Thank you for reading this letter and please ensure that all the following are brought since her stay at the mansion will start tomorrow.

From the Korean Prestige College

''Oh my god are you actually serious right now?!'' Victoria asked. ''So that was the form signing thing that happened today? Oh my god I feel like a totally idiot.''

''What do you mean you are an idiot cause you aren't! You are moving to the highest rank!!!!'' Victoria's mother jumped with joy.

''Do I have to go to this mansion thingy?'' Victoria raised her eyebrow.

''You're going!!! Think about it you'll be living in a mansion and have all the servants working for you!'' Victoria's mother presuaded. ''I wish I was in your position right now sweety.''

''Hey that's not a bad idea you know!'' Victoria gave her mother a big smile. ''Thanks mom.You know I'll go to this mansion thing so I better start preparing then.''

Victoria skipped to her room and started packing.


At Key's house

*RING RING RING RING*

Key ran to the phone and picked it up at once.

''Hey Qri yeah I got the stuff and guess what?! I got the new gossip of that Sungjung guy you're crushing on but sorry to break your heart sweetheart but I think he's gay!'' Key quickly said. ''You're going to have to leave him for someone else.I recommend that Sehun guy cause he's in my class and he is kinda of a hottie so take him babe!''

''Mr.Key Kim this is Mr.Park from the Korean Prestige College speaking.'' Mr.Park told.

''Oh Sorry Mr.Park so what's going on in your life? Let me guess your wife and kids fine? Well you should totally live in my life cause there are ju---'' Key was interrupted.

''Mr.Kim the reason I have called is that there will a letter you will soon receive so I just wanted to let you know.'' Mr.Park informed.

''Okay I'll keep my eyes on the letter when it arrives.'' Key replied.

''Last question before I go Mr.Key are you gay?'' Mr.Park suddenly asked.

''WHAT?! Of course not! How dare you ask me that!'' Key outbrusted.

''My apologies then Mr.Key Kim! Bye!'' Mr.Park quickly hung up the phone.

''The nerves of some people!'' Key shook his head and slammed the phone down.

''Key honey you have a letter!'' Key's mom said. ''Let me read it!''

Dear Key Kim and Key's parents

We are very pleased to inform you that Key is going to move to the highest rank in our college which is now rank A* and as this is only limited to 10 people,we are pleased to inform you that one of the 10 students is Key.As this is the first month back from the Summer holidays and students are required to spend a lot of time focusing on their studies as this is the most important year for them since the next year is the time they go to university,we have planned our 10 students to live in our special mansion that we have recently made.Please ensure that Key brings the following for his stay in our mansion.....

  • His suitcase containing all his clothes and shoes.
  • All other necessary items like toothbrushes
  • His study books and other school items that are often needed and used.

Any other items Key wishes to bring can be brought.

Thank you for reading this letter and please ensure that all the following are brought since his stay at the mansion will start tomorrow.

From the Korean Prestige College

''Ooooooo Mansion!'' Key smiled.

''Do you wish to go honey?'' Key's mother asked. ''If you don't then we won't force you.''

''Well it's going to be like living at school but hey it's a mansion you know. It's like living the rich life and I can't let this chance go away so I'll just go.'' Key told his opinion.

''Okay then get ready for your stay honey.''


At Taemin's house

*RING RING RING RING*

Taemin walked to the phone and picked it up.

''Hello?'' Taemin said.

''Yes Mr.Choi this is Mr.Park speaking.'' Mr.Park told.

''Mr.Park?! Oh god listen I did nothing to your daughter..she was the one trying to make me her boyfriend so I just gave the poor girl a chance.'' Taemin,who was scared,explained. ''Please don't do anything to me.''

''Mr.Taemin Lee I am Mr.Park from the Korean prestige college and I don't know what you are talking about.'' Mr.Park replied.

''Oh thank god for that!'' Taemin sighed. ''Anyway what's up?''

''Mr.Taemin Lee I have just phoned to inform you about a letter that is arriving in your house?'' Mr.Park told.

''Ohhhhh okay bye.'' Taemin hung up the phone.

*DING DING DING DING*

Taemin's mother opened the door and saw that there was a letter for Taemin.She didn't open the letter and just gave the letter to Taemin.

''Aren't you going to read it?'' Taemin asked.

''Nope it's properly a letter informing me about your bad behaviour or bad attendance.'' Taemin's mother sighed.

Taemin shrugged his shoulders and read the letter.

Dear Taemin Lee and Taemin's parents

We are very pleased to inform you that Taemin is going to move to the highest rank in our college which is now rank A* and as this is only limited to 10 people,we are pleased to inform you that one of the 10 students is Taemin.As this is the first month back from the Summer holidays and students are required to spend a lot of time focusing on their studies as this is the most important year for them since the next year is the time they go to university,we have planned our 10 students to live in our special mansion that we have recently made.Please ensure that Taemin brings the following for his stay in our mansion.....

  • His suitcase containing all her clothes and shoes.
  • All other necessary items like toothbrushes
  • His study books and other school items that are often needed and used.

Any other items Taemin wishes to bring can be brought.

Thank you for reading this letter and please ensure that all the following are brought since his stay at the mansion will start tomorrow.

From the Korean Prestige College

Taemin,who was surprised,after reading the letter just gave his mother the letter without saying anything.Taemin's mother,who wasn't amused,just took the letter and drank her water while reading the letter.

''WHAT?!'' Taemin's mother spit all the water out of because she was just shocked.

''Ew mom!'' Taemin gave his mom a weird look.

''Is this a joke?'' Taemin's mother was surprised.

''It's not! I don't know how I got to move but hey I'm moving to the highest rank now.'' Taemin replied.

''My son is intelligent now!!!'' Taemin's mother hugged her son as tight as she could.

''Mom...can't.....breath!'' Taemin said.

''Sorry anyway go pack now!'' Taemin's mother happily smiled.

*I don't care about this mansion thing.I just care about the chicks that are going to be in the mansion.Can't wait for that!* Taemin happily smirked.


At Krystal's house

*RING RING RING RING*

''Mia can you pick that up please.'' Krystal demanded and Mia did as she was told.After talking to Mr.Park about the same thing the others were informed about,Mia hangs up the phone. (A/N=Mia isn't our main character so didn't bother to write her conversation)

''So what was it about?'' Krystal asked.

''Well M---'' Mia was interrupted by the door bell.

''You can go get the door bell first.'' Krystal told.

Mia was about to go open the door when....

''Mia I'll open the door instead.'' Krystal's father informed and Mia bowed.

Krystal's father opened the letter and read it.He then walked to Krystal's room and smiled to his daughter,making Krystal look at her father with confusion.

''What dad?'' Krystal asked and Krystal's father gave the letter to her.

Dear Krystal Jung and Krystal's parents

We are very pleased to inform you that Krystal is going to move to the highest rank in our college which is now rank A* and as this is only limited to 10 people,we are pleased to inform you that one of the 10 students is Krystal.As this is the first month back from the Summer holidays and students are required to spend a lot of time focusing on their studies as this is the most important year for them since the next year is the time they go to university,we have planned our 10 students to live in our special mansion that we have recently made.Please ensure that Krystal brings the following for her stay in our mansion.....

  • Her suitcase containing all her clothes and shoes.
  • All other necessary items like toothbrushes
  • Her study books and other school items that are often needed and used.

Any other items Krystal wishes to bring can be brought.

Thank you for reading this letter and please ensure that all the following are brought since her stay at the mansion will start tomorrow.

From the Korean Prestige College

''Oh my god!'' Krystal said after reading.

''Isn't it great?'' Krystal's father smiled.

''What?! NO! I don't want to live in the school's mansion!'' Krystal showed her spoilt attitude.

''And why not?'' Krystal's father asked.

''I'm going to live with some strangers and some stupid boring people.Why should I live my house to live with them and besides I'm already living in a mansion so why difference would that make?'' Krystal arrogantly said.

''Krystal Jung you are going and that is final!'' Krystal's father demanded.

''WHAT?! Why??????'' Krystal whined.

''Well let's see you have done horribly in your studies and still do.You spent so much money per month and you are more spoilt than ever!'' Krystal's father breifly told. ''You should be glad I didn't go into details.''

''But dad I don't want to go!'' Krystal whined

''Okay then don't go but then you will not have any more allowance and you will start to go to tuitions!'' Krystal's father said.

''Okay Okay I'll go! I'll go!'' Krystal angrily sighed.

''That's more like it and Mia start to pack Krystal's things please.'' Krystal's father ordered.

''Yes Mr.Jung!'' Mia bowed and did as she was told.


At Amber's house

*RING RING RING RING*

''Amber pick up the phone right now!'' Amber's father strictly ordered.

''Yes dad.'' Amber picked up the phone. ''Hello?''

''Hello this is Mr.Park from the Korean Prestige College speaking.'' Mr.Park told.

''Oh Mr.Park this is Amber speaking.'' Amber informed.

''I am just calling to inform you that a letter will come to your house.'' Mr.Park informed.

''About what?'' Amber asked.

''You'll know when you read it.'' Mr.Park informed. ''Thank you for answering the call I'm going to hang up now.''

''Bye.'' Amber replied and hung up.

*DING DING DING DING*

''Amber open the door right now!'' Amber's father strictly said again and Amber did as she was told.

She opened the letter she received and read it.

Dear Amber Liu and Amber's parents

We are very pleased to inform you that Amber is going to move to the highest rank in our college which is now rank A* and as this is only limited to 10 people,we are pleased to inform you that one of the 10 students is Amber.As this is the first month back from the Summer holidays and students are required to spend a lot of time focusing on their studies as this is the most important year for them since the next year is the time they go to university,we have planned our 10 students to live in our special mansion that we have recently made.Please ensure that Amber brings the following for her stay in our mansion.....

  • Her suitcase containing all her clothes and shoes.
  • All other necessary items like toothbrushes
  • Her study books and other school items that are often needed and used.

Any other items Amber wishes to bring can be brought.

Thank you for reading this letter and please ensure that all the following are brought since her stay at the mansion will start tomorrow.

From the Korean Prestige College

''Amber give me the letter now!'' Amber's father ordered and Amber gave him the letter.

''Did you cheat?'' Amber's dad suspiciously asked.

''What? No and why would I?'' Amber defended.

''Then how come they want to move a girl in the low rank to the highest rank?'' Amber's father asked. ''I don't know but Amber go to your room and pack your stuff right now!''

''Yes dad.'' Amber sighed and went to her room to pick her things.


At Jonghyun's house

''Mom let go of me!'' Jonghyun whined.

''Aw my baby is just so cute!'' Jonghyun's mother smiled and kissed her son.

''Mom this is so embrassing!'' Jonghyun said.

''Nonsense! I'm your mother and I can do this.'' Jonghyun's mother replied. ''Now give me a kiss!''

*RING RING RING RING*

''Oh let me answer the phone and I'll just come back.'' Jonghyun's mother said.

''Thank god for that.'' Jonghyun smiled.

Jonghyun's mother picked up the phone.

''Hello?'' Jonghyun's mother said.

''Yes Mr.Choi this is Mr.Park from the Korean Prestige College speaking.'' Mr.Park told.

''Hello Mr.Park and this is Jonghyun's mother speaking.'' Jonghyun's mother replied.

''Mrs.Kim I would like to inform to you that since Jonghyun is going to move to our new rank A* which only 10 students,including your son,are chosen out of the 100 students you will soon receive a letter informing everything that Jonghyun would be required to have.'' Mr.Park informed.

''OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MMMMMMYYYYYY GGGGGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!'' Jonghyun's mother screamed with joy while Mr.Park's ear drums felt like they just bursted.

''Yes you must feel proud about your son Mrs.Kim!'' Mr.Park said with annoyance. ''Thank you for answering the call I'm going to hang up now.''

''Bye and sorry!'' Jonghyun's mother replied and hung up.

''What was that mom?'' Jonghyun asked.

*DING DING DING DING*

''Let me answer the door first Jonghyun.'' Jonghyun's mother told.

Jonghyun's mother opened the door and the mailman gave her a letter.She opened the letter to see what the letter contained.

Dear Jonghyun Kim and Jonghyun's parents

We are very pleased to inform you that Jonghyun is going to move to the highest rank in our college which is now rank A* and as this is only limited to 10 people,we are pleased to inform you that one of the 10 students is Jonghyun.As this is the first month back from the Summer holidays and students are required to spend a lot of time focusing on their studies as this is the most important year for them since the next year is the time they go to university,we have planned our 10 students to live in our special mansion that we have recently made.Please ensure that Jonghyun brings the following for his stay in our mansion.....

  • His suitcase containing all his clothes and shoes.
  • All other necessary items like toothbrushes
  • His study books and other school items that are often needed and used.

Any other items Jonghyun wishes to bring can be brought.

Thank you for reading this letter and please ensure that all the following are brought since his stay at the mansion will start tomorrow.

From the Korean Prestige College

''Jonghyun I'm so proud of you!'' Jonghyun's mother kissed her son.

''Mom stop it.'' Jonghyun said and took the letter to read it.

''But I can't let you go.You'll be away from me!'' Jonghyun's mother did her sad aegyo.

*Mom's kisses or rich mansion? Nah the mansion wins!* Jonghyun thought.

''But mom this could help me for my future and I need to go here.You want to see me be successful right?'' Jonghyun lied.

''You're right Jonghyun okay I think it's best for you to go!'' Jonghyun's mother nodded. ''But don't forget to miss me!''

''I won't mom I promise!'' Jonghyun smiled at his mom.

''Oh you are just so cute!'' Jonghyun's mother hugged her son.

''Mooooooooom!'' Jonghyun whined.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 3!

Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter

Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!

 


Special thanks to this 1 amazing people who upvoted the story~Thank you very much!



Check out my other stories!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon! Completed!

5 boys and 5 girls live right next to each other as friends.Just friends right? Wrong! Love soon starts to blossom between them in a way that no one had expected it.5 different stories with 5 different situations.They all face long and hard problems but would these problems build their love or will they realise that they were better off without each other?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aspiring Lovers

These 18 Individuals all aspire to be the same thing = A Doctor! Read how Fate Stirs their Life Up,Force Them to Meet and Mix Their Two Seperate and Different Worlds Into One! Will love come in unexpected turns or will Hate ruin it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it Love,Infatuation or Erotomania? Completed!

This is a psychological drama about a young girl who is in love with a married doctor and tries to make him leave his wife but when those attempt doesn't turn into a success,she gets dangerous but when things are seen from the married doctor's point of view the real truth is revealed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catch That Conman Completed!

Catch That Conman is about how a charming conman easily cons girls for a living.When he swindles the wrong ladies,a group of vengeful females decide to teach him a lesson in how to treat a lady.Our story's conman then meets his perfect opponent and begins the ultimate showdown.The main question is would everything be the way they planned it to be or would a mix-match of emotions get in the way?

Do check them out! ;)