Chapter 09

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 09

ZiTao was placed on beautiful and comfortable king size bed.

There was a man sitting next to him as he was watching the beautiful sleeping panda.

It been three years since the last time they saw each other. Back then, he was too young and unable to take care of ZiTao as he wanted to. 

Fate was against him and many things happen until they were forced to be apart.

Back then, he was a boy but now he comes back as a man, the man who will bring ZiTao back into his arm no matter what it cost.

“Why the world is so cruel to you, Tao?”

The man held ZiTao’s face, rubbing the panda’s cheek with his thumb.

ZiTao didn’t change at all after all these years. ZiTao is still beautiful, still adorable and still his panda. He softly brushes away on ZiTao’s hair that was covering part of his beautiful face, the face that he missed so much.

ZiTao is all he ever wanted, ZiTao are he will ever need, ZiTao will have his love for eternity. He never stops loving ZiTao each and every day. His feeling for ZiTao will never change.

His heart is aching; He has so much to tell ZiTao as there too many words left unspoken. ZiTao is his dearest love. He longing for ZiTao, ZiTao’s touch, feeling ZiTao’s lips and warm embrace.

Before ZiTao came into his world, there was just black and white. But then ZiTao show him the light of the sun, shining so brightly; ZiTao show him the meaning of love.

ZiTao is his sun; ZiTao is his star; ZiTao is his sky; ZiTao is earth; ZiTao is his sea.

“My beautiful panda…”

As if ZiTao could hear the man's voice, his eyes starting to move and tries to open. His vision was blurring and he saw a man was smiling sweetly to him. He knows the man’s face very well but he thought it was impossible.

Is this a dream?

He blinks his eyes several of time, he was trying to wake up from his dream. ZiTao always been dreaming about this man in his sleep but today it seem so real.

ZiTao slowly touches the man’s hand that was holding his cheek and his eyes turnwide opened in shock because the hand feels so warm and the man was still there.

“Tao…”  The man tries to wake his panda who seem has been doze out.

No, he wasn’t dreaming.

ZiTao sits up as soon as heard the man’s voice and lead his face near to the man’s. Even though he haven’t hear the voice for three years but he still remember the melody because it is always in his heart.

ZiTao touches the man’s face with both of his hand; try to feel the man's face as he was blind and his hand was his sense of vision, ZiTao was wondering if he still dreaming but the touch was real because his hand could felt the man’s eyes, nose, cheek, mouth, everything. ZiTao trace the man’s face with his fingertips before he calls out the man’s name.

ZiTao : “JongIn…”

ZiTao whispered while tears starting to fall from his beautiful cat-like eyes.

And just by hearing his name was called by his most beloved panda, JongIn felt his mind was going crazy; his heart was beating fast even his body start to shaking.

The voices he has been desperate to hear for all this time. ZiTao’s voice sends chills down his spine.

Just by looking into ZiTao’s eyes, JongIn fall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter