Chapter 44

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 44

 

It is hard to love someone in silent and knowing he will never be yours is painful.

He was there, right in front of you, yet, his heart was too far for you to reach.

ChanYeol had learned the pain when he accidently falling in love with ZiTao.

 

~~~~~CHANTAO~~~~~

 

They said coffee is like a drug, once you have a taste of it and finding yourself loves the aroma, you will become addicted.

Park ChanYeol.

ChanYeol loves coffee since the day he tasted it for the first time. He begins to learn about coffee more than about his own family business.

He was the young brother for the leader of the Park’s but the independent young man refused to be success in his career with the help from his big brother.

With his own strength and effort, ChanYeol managed to be opened 579 all over Korean. But ChanYeol was grateful to his family when they respected his decision to leave the Park’s and chase his own dream.

For ChanYeol, there are two drugs that he addicted in his soul, one was coffee and the one wasZiTao. ZiTao is he addiction especially his smoky cat-like eyes since the day they meets each other.

 

Flashback

Today ChanYeol was going to visit one of his coffee shops, his favourite one since it was his first shop when he started to get involved in coffee shop business.

Yeolly Coffee House.

It was the one and only shop that was named based on his nick name whileothers shop’s name was the same, Green Leaf Coffee House.

Today ChanYeol was going to get the taste of ZiTao, his new drug.

 

Yeolly Coffee House

JoKwon : “Bossy! What are you doing here?”

JoKwon was the manager that he hired to managed YeollyCoffe House. JoKwon was skilful and talented but he was way too lazy and sometimes it pissed ChanYeol so much.

ChanYeol : “What do you think I’m doing here?”

JoKwon : “To check out on me, I guess!”

ChanYeol : “Then get back to work before I fired you.”

ChanYeol was well known as friendly and cheerful person but when it comes to his work, he will be straight as ruler.

Just like his daily routine, ChanYeol will make sure all of his shops provided the best coffee ever and he always prioritize his customer’s satisfaction. As ChanYeolwas busy checking on the furniture that placed outside his shop, to make sure it all the goods was in good condition, he spotted a black hair boy was standing not far from his shop.

“Beautiful shinning hair….”

ChanYeol couldn’t take his eyes off from the boy while JoKwon was watching over his boss’s movement since he noticed ChanYeol didn’t look away after he spotted the boy.

JoKwon thought it was interesting to see his boss acting that way. He never know anything about ChanYeol’s love life, that why he was interested.

His boss was one of famous business man and with his handsome looks, ChanYeol attracted a lot of attention; he was full of confident with himself and he could easily approach any boys with that dazzling smile on his face. So, seeing his boss was hesitated to get closer to the boy that he was looking at, was something new to JoKwon.

The weather was cold on that day, yet, the boy was simple dressed in a jacket. ChanYeol was wondering if the boy could even felt the coldness since there is no way others people would wear such a thin jacket to warm himself in these kind of weather.

ChanYeol noticed the boy hands were holding something near to his chest but ChanYeol couldn’t see what it was since it was cover up with comfortable fabric. ChanYeol thought in his minds, that thing must be something important to the boy since he covers up them with comfortable material as he was prevent the thing get cold while himself was simple dressed.

ChanYeol only get to see the boy’s back and he couldn’t explain why he is feeling curious about the boy. His body move by itself toward the boy and trying to get a better view. ChanYeol wanted to see the boy face and he just use the simple pick up line since he was near to his coffee shop to makes the boy turn around.

ChanYeol : “Hey Hey!! Would you like to try our coffee? We got any kinds of coffee for your choices.”

ZiTao turns around to face the voice’s owner.

ZiTao : “No… Thanks…”

ZiTao was a bit nerves and blushed when he answered ChanYeol’s question.

Other the other side, ChanYeol was studded by ZiTao’s beauty.

“Wao!!Such a beautiful boy!!”

Those cat-like eyes.

Those pink cherry lips.

“This boy surely could killmany guys out there.”

And ChanYeol finally get to see what was in ZiTao’s arm.

ZiTao wasn’t alone. ZiFan was in his arm.

ZiFan : “Mom! Mom!”

The two years old baby panda was calling his mother but ZiFan wasn’t able to pronouns words clearly at that time.ZiFan was scared by the tall giant.

“Wao!! What a cute little baby!!”

ChanYeol : “Your brother?” ChanYeol asked bluntly.

ZiTao : “No… My son…”

ZiTao answered with fear. He knows he will receive the reaction he hated the most.

ChanYeol : “HAH!!! YOU’RE KIDDING RIGHT?!”

ChanYeol was totally shocked by ZiTao’s answer.

ChanYeol doesn’t mean to offense ZiTao but it was normal to be shocked by those words. ZiTao’s looks already shows he was just teenager at the age of sixteen or seventeen in ChanYeol’s eyes and he just told him, he has a son.

But ZiTao was uncomfortable with ChanYeol’s reaction. Maybe just like everyone else, ChanYeol was judging ZiTao and look down on him. Not wanting to stay longer, ZiTao carries ZiFan in his arm tightly and leaving without saying anything to ChanYeol.

ChanYeol : “W-Wait!!”

ChanYeol cursed himself for shocking way too obvious and hurting the panda’s feelings as he could see ZiTao’s sad face before he left. ChanYeol wanted to apologize but ZiTao already gone far away.

ChanYeol : “I don’t even get to know his name yet…”

ChanYeol sighed and continue his job, not knowing he was smiling. Today he gets to see two beautiful angels while JoKwon was smirked.

After that day, ChanYeol will come to Yeolly Coffee House every single day.

JoKwon : “Bossy, why you are always here?”

ChanYeol : “What do you think?”

JoKwon : “To checking on that boy, am I right?”

ChanYeol : “Then get b- What??!!”

JoKwon : “So I was right!!”

ChanYeol : “What are you talking about...”

JoKwon : “You show up every day at here after you talking with that boy. It was so obvious.”

ChanYeol : “Shut up! Get back to work.”

It’s been a weeks he was going to the same coffee shop. He was supposed to check out his other outlets too but ever since he had meets ZiTao, ChanYeol comes to love Yeolly Coffee House even more than he already had.

The true is,ChanYeol was waiting a chance to meet ZiTao again.

And after been waiting for a week long, today is the day; today is his lucky day.

JoKwon : “Bossy!!”

ChanYeol : “What?”

JoKwon : “Could you increase my salary?”

ChanYeol : “JoKwon, you are the laziest employee I ever have, lucky for you, I didn’t fired you yet! And now you dare asking for increment??”

JoKwon : “Well… Then I won’t tell you about that boy.”

ChanYeol’s eyes widened.

ChanYeol : “What do you know about that boy?”

JoKwon : “Increment?”

ChanYeol glare hard on JoKwon.

ChanYeol : “Fine!”

JoKwon : “He is here, out there.”

ChanYeol : “What!! You mother er!!”

ChanYeol cursed when he was fooled by his ridiculous employee and his eyes wondering around to see if it was true.

ChanYeol : “Why you little--!!”

JoKwon : “Thank you, Bossy!!!”

Before ChanYeol could get his hand on JoKwon, the boy was running away in full speed. ChanYeol sighed and turns his vision on the boy that he has been waiting for one week.

ZiTao was there.

Took a deep breath while walking slowly near to ZiTao, ChanYeol couldn’t help but felt silly of himself. Wondering since when he would becoming this much nerves to approach a person when he own hundreds of coffee shop that needs he to serve his customers with smile and confident.

ChanYeol : “Hey Hey!!”

ChanYeol was trying his lucky and hoping that ZiTao wasn’t still mad at him.

ZiTao recognizes the voice. Without looking at ChanYeol, the panda turns and walk away.

ChanYeol : “Wait!! I’m sorry!!”

ChanYeol standing in front of ZiTao as he was blocking the panda’s way and his hand was accidently grabbed ZiTao’s elbow since he was desperate to stop ZiTao from walking away. But ChanYeol taken back when he saw how scare ZiTao was.

The giant didn’t know that his movement was making ZiTao remembering his worst nigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter