Chapter 51

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 51

 

 

Several Days Later

 

ZiTao’s Apartment

 

ZiTao was so happy today.

Yesterday, Kris brought lot of stuffs for their baby to be placed in their bedroom. Kris had already prepared a room for their baby but ZiTao requested that his baby’s bed to be placed inside his bedroom so he could keep his eyes on their baby and he can be with his first born child as closer as he can.

As always, Kris agreed with every of ZiTao’s request and there is no such answer as no.

Humming happily, ZiTao starting to remove all the cover from the packages and take a good look for all the stuffs. Although his baby may not live as normal person, ZiTao hope his baby will have everything that every single mother wanted for their babies.

HanGeng who was watching the panda’s behaviour, feeling a little glad since ZiTao was able to accommodate to the new environment, into the reality but not all of it.

ZiTao : “Hehehe…”

ZiTao giggled when he saw the mini panda and dragon plushies. They were so cute and ZiTao just couldn’t help but playing with it.

HanGeng : “Someone looks happy today…”

ZiTao just blush in red when HanGeng was teasing him.

ZiTao : “HanGeng gege, look! They’re so cute!!”

ZiTao said with a big smile on his face and shove the plushies into HanGeng’s face.

HanGeng : “So the panda was you and the dragon is… Kris? Right…”

HanGeng said with disgust on his face. He pushes the dragon plushie away.

Hearing the name of Kris, ZiTao jumps a little before he went into deep silent.

ZiTao was still scared.

He knows Kris maybe not be a bad person at all but having someone who you to be your husband is not something he could easily accept. Not to mention, Kris was a stranger to him and now the dragon is his life partner.

What will happen in the future?

What will happen to his baby?

Is there any future for both of them?

ZiTao sighed heavily, not knowing what he should do.

HanGeng : “Did you talk to him?”

HanGeng’s voice brings back ZiTao into reality.

ZiTao shook his head.

HanGeng : “I heard about this yellow sticky note from SiWon…”

HanGeng try to change the mood in the living room and he was also curious about it too when he heard SiWon had mentioned before.

ZiTao : “I just wanted to say thanks to him.”

HanGeng : “Why don’t you try to say it in front of him?”

ZiTao : “I’m still scared…”

HanGeng : “Tao, how many times do I have to tell you? You have to be brave; this is for your own good and for your baby’s future too.”

ZiTao : “I just need some more times…”

HanGeng : “Times? You just try to running away, Tao… You know there is no where you can hide anymore, Tao.”

ZiTao : “…..”

HanGeng : “I need you to try to talk with Kris soon, okay? How about today? They are coming later on.”

ZiTao : “No…”

ZiTao started to cry meanwhile HanGeng was desperate to make sure ZiTao getting closer to Kris soon. HanGeng scared that Kris might lose his patient on ZiTao soon if this situation still continues.

As ZiTao was crying even harder, they were surprised when Kris and SiWon show up a little bit early then they had expected.

Kris : “WHAT THE DID YOU DO TO MY WIFE!!!!”

Kris shouted with anger without knowing what happen. All that he could understand was, ZiTao was crying and HanGeng must be the reason behind it. But he doesn’t know his voice was too loud and scared the pregnant young mother who was already crying until his body was shaking.

SiWon who grabbed Kris’s shoulder; trying calm the dragon, just shook his head and not wanting the situation gets out of hands, he rushed to ZiTao and lead the panda into the bedroom leaving Kris and HanGeng glaring each other.

SiWon : “This beautiful young mother can’t be in stress and I hope both of you can behave. I speak as a doctor for now, thank you.”

SiWon said calmly to Kris and HanGeng before he closes the bedroom’s door.

 

Living Room

 

Kris and HanGeng were glaring each other in the living room while SiWon and ZiTao were in the bedroom.

The air was tense between them.

HanGeng was beyond mad with Kris’s behaviour because he was scaring ZiTao while Kris was totally pissed when HanGeng always in the way and he doesn’t have a chance at all to get closer with his own wife.

When Kris thought he finally has his time with his wife, but then there is always resistance.

HanGeng managed to show up in each time when he was at ZiTao’s apartment too while sometimes ZiTao found his way to hide himself in the bathroom again.

Kris doesn’t care what HanGeng said to him or ZiTao had done; ZiTao belong to him, only him alone and one day for sure, he make sure ZiTao is he’s even by force.

HanGeng : “What’s your purpose by doing all this?”

HanGeng doesn’t get Kris at all. Why this natural playboy so obsessed with ZiTao when he can get any boy out there with just one click by his finger. HanGeng is getting tired of forcing ZiTao to accept Kris and for today, he even made ZiTao cries. He felt so guilty and hoping Kris will let ZiTao and his baby go.

Kris : “What?”

Kris frowned with HanGeng’s question.

HanGeng : “Why are you playing nice to Tao?”

Kris : “Playing? Sorry to disappoint you, I’m not here to play.”

HanGeng : “Yea, right. Keeping Tao and his baby but then hide them from peoples around? I can see how serious you are.”

HanGeng glared Kris with pissed face.

Kris : “I don’t have to explain anything to you. You are an outsider, stay away from our personal matter.”

HanGeng : “Tao’s personal matter is my business!”

Hearing HanGeng raising his voice against he’s, Kris just couldn’t stand it anymore; no one dare to treats him like the way HanGeng did. Although Kris knows he must be very careful with his words and behaviour so ZiTao won’t get the wrong impression about him since he work so hard to get ZiTao’s attention but HanGeng is way over too much and this times, Kris seem had losing it.

Kris : “What is your problem?! ZiTao is my wife now; I can take care of him by myself.”

HanGeng : “Take care of him by yourself? With what? You have nothing if you aren’t the son of the Wu’s.”

Kris : “Watch your mouth!! You just some useless guy who can’t even protect ZiTao in the first place!! How did ZiTao live his life for all these years?! In the shadow!! What did you do?? Nothing!!”

HanGeng : “And what did you do?!! You made his life even worse!! Guess what? If we take the “Wu” away from you, you just become a criminal who a minor boy!!”

HanGeng yelled with full of hates to Kris’s direction.

For HanGeng, Kris just like some others rich kids out there; they only live with their families wealthy and fame but not living with their own efforts.

Kris : “WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID!!”

Kris screamed with anger but it wasn’t enough to shut HanGeng’s mouth.

HanGeng : “I said you just a useless son of the Wu’s!! The entire thing you had right now was from your family!! Someone like you doesn’t deserve to have Tao and his baby!! You were just using your power forcing someone to be yours!! No one will love someone like you!!”

The Zhou’s butler just couldn’t accept that the way ZiTao end up today. Maybe Kris was right; he was unable to lead ZiTao into a better life but the panda was too innocent to be with someone like Kris for the rest of his life.

[BANG!!!]

Kris angrily smashes his fist on the table with all his strength until there was big damage on the table before he walks away from ZiTao’s apartment. If he stay any longer, Kris sure he will hurt HanGeng without caring the consequence.

For the first time, Kris left without seeing his beautiful wife.

 

Bedroom

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter