Chapter 53

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 53

 

Days passed fast in ZiTao’s life.

Now it’s been five months after he becomes a wife for Kris Wu.

Slowly, ZiTao begins to forget about his previous life style, the life with the Zhou’s, the life living in Zhou’s mansion, the life in school and the life he used to love the most, the moment he spent with JongIn.

But all the memories were always buried deep inside his heart.

Those happy moments when he was with XiuMin; ZiTao never will he forgets the precious times with his loves one, JongIn.

Is not that ZiTao is a person who forgets his roots, but right now ZiTao has something more important person that he needs to protect, his baby. The moment when he could felt his baby inside his womb, ZiTao knows he need to face the true; the cruel reality.

XiuMin and Chen weren’t there anymore while HanGeng already done what he could to help him with his baby.

JongIn?

It’s been months since he heard about him. ZiTao wouldn’t dare to ask HanGeng about JongIn. ZiTao couldn’t just accept the fact that JongIn wasn’t there too; that JongIn already move on into a better life; a life without him.

ZiTao just ends their love story on his own. He doesn’t want to face the true, ZiTao choose to hide himself in the shell; ZiTao doesn’t want to knows what did happen to JongIn after he had left him behind and run away.

With accepting Kris into his life while praying that someday he will be able to step out from this dark cold apartment and stand up on his own, ZiTao focus his life on his baby.

ZiTao didn’t know anything about Kris but only to be warned by XiuMin about how dangerous Kris is. ZiTao didn’t understand why XiuMin so furious when the big brother heard about Kris was tried to get to know ZiTao.

Believe it or not, ZiTao and Kris never speak to each face to face before because XiuMin never allow it to happen. That is the reason why he was so scare of Kris when he first saw the dragon standing in front him and what even worse, he was by Kris when they meet each other; face to face for the first time.

Fear

That’s the only feeling that ZiTao had for Kris before, yet, that all changed after he spent days by days with the dragon.

Kris was different when he was with him.

No matter how naïve and innocent ZiTao is, he couldn’t denial the good feeling being treated specially nice and sweet by Kris. It was the same feeling when he was with XiuMin; the big brother who is always protects ZiTao.

Mostly he will yell and scream toward HanGeng and ordering SiWon around like his servant but toward ZiTao, Kris will treat as a precious person. ZiTao never dare to think that Kris was being nice to him because of love as a family member. All ZiTao could think of is because of pity and responsibility.

Kris showered ZiTao with everything.

Money, but only to be placed inside the save box because ZiTao doesn’t need that much cash since he didn’t have the chance to spend it.

Expensive clothes, but only to be stored inside the closet because ZiTao doesn’t have the opportunity to wear it since he didn’t get to go outside of his apartment.

But Kris knows how to attract his wife attention.

Kris brought a lot of cooking tools, baking supplies and recipe books for ZiTao. ZiTao sure knows how to cook well and with Kris’s help, the panda gets to improve his natural skills. Kris is so supportive toward ZiTao, making the panda feels confident about his cooking.

Even SiWon loves ZiTao’s cooking but he doesn’t get that much chance to taste it since the jealous dragon won’t allow it since that day.

 

Flash Back

 

SiWon : “Wow!! This is sure heaven!! Tao!! You’re such an angel!!”

SiWon who was too excited praising ZiTao after he had ate ZiTao’s dishes until he forget that his boss was there too.

ZiTao just blush in shyness while Kris was red in anger but the dragon endure it since the panda looks so happy after being praised by his SiWon gege.

Meanwhile HanGeng smirked as an idea run in his sneaky little brain.

HanGeng : “Tao… SiWon is praising you, shouldn’t you say a little bit thank you to him… Like you always did to XiuMin?”

ZiTao looked at HanGeng and turn his vision on SiWon before blush in deep red.

SiWon : “No, it’s okay. I should thank you for—”

SiWon’s eyes open widely while he could felt a hot warm touch burn on his left cheek.

Kris dropped his jaw and also the spoon on his hand.

HanGeng smile in victory.

ZiTao : “Hehehe… Thank you, SiWon gege…”

ZiTao said after he placed a light kiss on SiWon’s left cheek. XiuMin likes to kiss ZiTao’s forehead while ZiTao always kiss his big brother on the left cheek. At this moment, ZiTao already sees SiWon as his own brother, same as XiuMin.

SiWon was so happy for the kiss but only for one second when he could felt the dark black killing aura was surrounding him. He doesn’t need for second guess; for sure SiWon knows it was from Kris.

HanGeng : “Tao… You know manner is important, right? And no fighting at the dine-in table was one of it…”

HanGeng patted ZiTao’s head and smile sweet to the panda before he turn his attention to Kris.

HanGeng : “Right, Kris?”

Kris : “S…U…R…E…”

Kris gorgeous face turns into a scary dragon when he was forcing himself to smile. He was beyond pissed. Kris himself has to endure from touching ZiTao and yet, his personal assistant gets a kiss from his own wife.

He knows it was HanGeng’s trick to getting his anger blow out in front of ZiTao and that why he choose to keep it cool; he doesn’t want to scare ZiTao. But it doesn’t mean he will get over it.

Poor SiWon, not that HanGeng hasn’t truly speaking with him except for formal conversion and now the Zhou’s butler had put his life in danger. SiWon couldn’t hide from his fate and that night, SiWon end up with bruise all over his and stomach.

 

Flash Back End

 

ZiTao live his life by believing that everything will be fine and today was one of those days that HanGeng spent his day off in ZiTao’s apartment. It was also the day ZiTao realize that he didn’t move on at all.

 

ZiTao’s Apartment

 

HanGeng : “Are you okay by yourself today?”

HanGeng was supposed to spent his day off together with ZiTao but Mrs Zhou asked him to work for tonight since he had invited an important guess to Zhou’s mansion.

ZiTao : “Em! It’s okay. I’ll fine.”

ZiTao said with smile although deep down inside he was so disappointed. Not just HanGeng, Kris also couldn’t come for today since it was his young brother, LuHan’s birthday party tonight.

HanGeng seldom come to his apartment and when he has the chance, HanGeng will stay all day long with the panda meanwhile Kris always spent his time every day with ZiTao until the panda fall into his sleep.

ZiTao missed HanGeng so much and he loves to have times with Kris so it was upsetting for ZiTao to be all alone now.

HanGeng noticed the panda was sad and he tries to cheer up ZiTao by giving him a very good present.

HanGeng : “Well, guess what I have with me today?”

HanGeng pull an envelope out of his bag.

ZiTao : “What is it?”

HanGeng : “It was from XiuMin.”

ZiTao : “Really?!!”

ZiTao said with excited. Every week, XiuMin will send a letter to his baby brother. That’s the only way they keep in touch with other. But ZiTao never has the chance to reply any of XiuMin’s letters by himself. Mrs Zhou will make sure HanGeng done the job for him; as replacement, he asked HanGeng to reply it but only to mention that ZiTao was fine and do not look for him.

HanGeng having a very hard time to convince XiuMin and Chen that the letter was from ZiTao himself. But XiuMin and Chen wasn’t some three year old kids, they know the letter wasn’t from ZiTao but XiuMin choose to believe HanGeng for his doing while Chen wasn’t so sure about it.

Just a letter from XiuMin would do the magic to mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter