Chapter 19

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

Bedroom

ZiTao : “I-I... I-I don’t know... ”

XiuMin and JongIn completely surprised by ZiTao’s answer.

JongIn close his eyes and the grip between his hand and ZiTao’s was even tightened.

Is this his punishment for leaving ZiTao three years ago?

He had his own reason back then but JongIn never stop loving his panda even for a second or give up the dream to have ZiTao back to him arm.

JongIn just need times but the time that he took maybe was too long.

XiuMin could sense the tension and trepidation around JongIn but unfortunately, he needs to save his baby brother first so JongIn’s problem has to wait.

XiuMin : “ZiFan is the most important person to you, right?”

ZiTao nodded.

ZiTao doesn’t even need a second to think about it.

XiuMin : “I know what I’m about to say and to do is cruel to you but this is the best for you and ZiFan.”

XiuMin said with a dead serious tone.

ZiTao : “What are you talking about, Umin gege?”

XiuMin : “I want you to sign the second contract.”

ZiTao : “W-What... B-But… What about Kris? Did he agree with it?”

“What will happen if I divorce with Kris? Will Kris hurt XiuMin gege and Chen gege? What about JongIn? Does Kris know about JongIn? Will Kris hurt JongIn too?”

ZiTao’s face was clearly showing he was fear and nothing but nervousness.

ZiTao just eighteen years old and he is about to taste the bitterness in his marriage life while JongIn can’t believe what he just heard.

ZiTao was concerned about Kris.

"Did Tao really fall in love with Kris?"

XiuMin : “He don’t have to know anything, I will take care of him.”

ZiTao : “......”

XiuMin : “Tao, you can’t be selfish and coward anymore. ZiFan’s future is in the line. You a mother now, you must do what is best for ZiFan.”

XiuMin’s words were harsh but it was for ZiTao and ZiFan own good. He needs ZiTao to understand his responsibility as a mother. Things are different now, XiuMin and Chen have his back and he needs to fight for his son.

But ZiTao still remind silent.

XiuMin : “We will leave you to think about it first before HanGeng Hyung gets back."

XiuMin sighed. ZiTao was too young to be a single mother but it was for the best. He and Chen is here, no one will dare to touch his baby brother. XiuMin will make sure they will pay the price for hurting ZiTao.

XiuMin : "Don’t make the same mistake just like our father did, Tao. You need to think what’s best for ZiFan’s future.”

XiuMin said with a soft tone while caring his baby brother lovely face before XiuMin leaving the bedroom for ZiTao to have his own space to think. Easy for he to say but divorce is a big deal and he know ZiTao was still unsecure and scare. So he decided to leave ZiTao to has his own piece of minds.

XiuMin turned into JongIn and signal him to leave but he refused.

JongIn : “I will stay for a while.”

With ZiTao remind silent, XiuMin leave the room and close the door.

JongIn looking at ZiTao who was still avoiding his stare ever since XiuMin asked the question.

“No, Tao... I won’t let you go... You are min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter