Chapter 16

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

Flashback

Zhou’s Mansion

The Kim’s decided to meet ZiTao at the Zhou’s mansion.

The Zhou’s welcomed the Kim and let them meet each other alone.

The Kim allowed HanGeng to stay with ZiTao when the meeting begins.

Mr Kim : “I can see why JongIn was so in love with you. You are beautiful I must say.”

Mrs Kim : “ZiTao, you love JongIn right?”

ZiTao : “Yes... With all my heart.”

Mr Kim : “You said that but now you about to be someone else son’s mother.”

ZiTao : “……….”

Mrs Kim : “ZiTao, I know you are young, having fun, enjoy your teenager life like others, you know what I mean?”

ZiTao : “………”

Mrs Kim : “But my JongIn is different , he is a good son, he live in a healthy life style until you come into the picture.”

MrKim : “He even disobey all of our words!”

Mrs Kim : “ZiTao, your mot-, I mean Mrs Zhou told me you going to marry the child’s father, so don’t you think you should let JongIn go?”

ZiTao : “I-I…"

Mr Kim : “ZiTao, my son deserve a better future, a perfect marriage, a son of his own. Not this. Look at you? Adopted son, carries an illegitimate child.”

Mrs Kim : “If you love JongIn then break up with him, ZiTao. We will send him to America so he can forget about you.”

Mr Kim : "And he will be engaged with our choice."

ZiTao's heart was bleeding after being stab by Mr Kim's words.

"So it was a break up present..."

Mr Kim : “Tomorrow morning we will prepare a cab for you, from Zhou’s mansion to our house and the trip went back. You will talk to JongIn for one last time. You will break up with him and go back straight to Zhou’s mansion. I’m not asking you, I’m telling you. Do as I say if you don’t want your family in trouble. I’m sure you don’t want to cost any trouble to your brother, right?”

“Are they going to hurt Umin gege and Chen gege..?”

Mrs Kim : “ZiTao, I’m begging you. You can't let JongIn take the responsibility! And as a mother, I want my son to have the best in his life. You will understand, right?”

"Responsibility? Ah... So it wasn't love. He just felt guilty, that why he stays with me..."

ZiTao nodded as understand and agreed.

HanGeng just listen the horrible conversation silently. But he was surprised by ZiTao reaction. He was calm and emotionless. ZiTao become like this after he learns about his pregnancy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They said there always a rainbow after the rain.

But it never happens for ZiTao.

ZiTao went to the Kim’s mansion and meet his true love for one last time.

The Kim’s mansion was big as the Zhou's but landscape was twice much more beautiful. ZiTao was alone and he was so nerves as he keeps playing with his fingers. He wanted to cry too, today he is going to break up with JongIn.

On his way to the main door, the Kim’s servants was looking at him and wondering why a normal stranger boy was invited by the Kim to their mansion. A little ZiTao was uncomfortable with their stare, he felt so smell and wondering maybe is a good thing if they break up.

ZiTao never belong in this wealthy world since the beginning. He was stuck in the middle and the fate kept pushing him to fall into deeper.

ZiTao put his hand on his womb and whispering to his child.

“This is going to be hard but mommy will go through with it… You will be with mommy right?”

He wishes to run away but he can’t.

He is a mother now.

As ZiTao reach the main door, he was welcomed by the Kim.

Mrs Kim : “JongIn in his room. He didn’t know anything about this and I hope you won’t tell him either.”

ZiTao nodded and went to JongIn’s bedroom for the first time.

He always wanted to get in JongIn’s room but never like this. He wishes to spend time in JongIn’s room just like JongIn always did at his room.

JongIn was inside his room while the Kim’s butler was watching over him. The butler opened the door and ZiTao took a deep breath before he goes inside.

There JongIn was, sleeping peacefully on the bed while ZiTao was facing the end of his world.

“Why you di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter