Chapter 40

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 40

Three days had passed since JongIn and the others left China while YongGuk was ordered to stays and over watch ZiTao and ZiFan by his boss. YongGuk had been following ZiTao’s progress and he was impressed.

ZiTao was growing much more independent and cheerful.

But the one to thanks was ChanYeol, not his boss, JongIn.

YongGuk’s hand was shaking each times when need to sent the report together with a picture of ZiTao to JongIn because ChanYeol was never missed out from the picture.

Meanwhile, ZiTao used all his energy for his bakery shop so he doesn’t have to thinking about JongIn. The true is ZiTao was waiting for JongIn to come back and he wanted his bakery shop to be ready when JongIn is there, to see his achievements.

Working twice much harder, ZiTao managed to complete his bakery shop in these days with the help from ChanYeol, SuHo and Lay.

Today ChanYeol and ZiTao went to the nearest flower plants shop. But before they decided to go, ChanYeol brought the books with the information of flowers plants so it would be easier for ZiTao to choose which kind flower is suitable for his bakery shop.

ZiTao : “Wah… It’s beautiful…”

ZiTao was amazed by the beautiful flowers all over the shop while ChanYeol was charmed by ZiTao’s beauty instead. The panda was smiling beautifully while gently feels the flowers with his soft finger.

ChanYeol : “Yea… Beautiful…”

ZiTao : “Em!!”

ZiTao turns his attention back to ChanYeol and smile dazzling to the tall giant. If ChanYeol’s heart was made from ice, it already melts. ChanYeol returns the smile and gently brush away ZiTao’s bang that was covering one of his adorable cat-like eye.

ChanYeol : “Anything in your mind..?”

ZiTao : “Orchids!!”

ChanYeol : “Orchids..? Why..? Aren’t they difficult to grow..?”

ZiTao : “Not all kind of it, some Orchids are easy to take care of.”

ChanYeol : “So which is it…?”

ZiTao : “Well, I like Dendrobium Orchids!!”

ChanYeol : ‘Den what!!??”

ZiTao giggled. He doesn’t know how to pronouns it at the first time he saw it too. Thanks to SuHo who teach him, now he could say it much smoother.

ChanYeol : “Are you laughing at me??”

ChanYeol pinches ZiTao’s both cheeks with both of his hands while pretending he was going to squeezes even harder.

ZiTao : “Hahaha… ChanYeol gege!! It’s hurt!!”

ChanYeol : “Wao! This is the first I heard you were laughing!!”

ZiTao was blushing with ChanYeol’s words.

ChanYeol : “And it’s cute!!”

ChanYeol lead closer to ZiTao’s face, making the panda blush even harder.

But then their lovey-dovey moments were disturb by the flower shop worker.

LeeTeuk : “May I help you...?”

LeeTeuk greet his customer with sweet smile on his face.

ZiTao : “Ah!! Do you have Dendrobium Orchids?”

LeeTeuk : “Yes, We have. Which colour would be your choice..?”

ZiTao : “Well… I have no idea yet…”

LeeTeuk : “Why don’t we take a look then? Follow me, please.”

ZiTao : “Let’s go.”

ZiTao grabbed ChanYeol’s hand by accident and then he let go after he realize what happened.

ZiTao : “I’m sorry!!”

ChanYeol : “It’s okay, I don’t mind. Emm… Why don’t you go first? I got something catching my eyes.”

ZiTao : “Okay…”

With red bloody cheeks, ZiTao followed LeeTeuk to where the orchids were placed.

KangIn : “Your boyfriend really pretty huh!”

ChanYeol : “Holy !!”

ChanYeol cursed when he was shocked with the sudden voice.

KangIn : “Oppss, sorry!! Hello, I’m KangIn, the owner.”

ChanYeol : “Hello, I’m ChanYeol.”

KangIn : “Of cause I know who you are, who wouldn’t.”

“Tao didn’t…”

ChanYeol just smiled to KangIn.

ChanYeol : “Do you have red tulip..?”

KangIn : “Yes, for banquet or plants?”

ChanYeol : “Plants.”

KangIn : “Be ready away!!”

ChanYeol : “Thank you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ZiTao : “ChanYeol gege!! Look at this!! It’s beautiful!!”

ZiTao was holding a White Dendrobium Orchids on his hands while walking towards ChanYeol who was holding a red tulip.

ChanYeol : “Sure it is!”

ZiTao : “Tulip…?”

ChanYeol : “Yup, what do you think..?”

ZiTao : “It’s pretty but my white orchids is better… Hehehe…”

ZiTao laugh at his own statement.

ChanYeol : “Whatever you say…”

ChanYeol pinch on ZiTao’s cheek. The panda had change a lot these days, he easily laugh and like to jokes around. ZiTao also show a little bit confident when he needs to deal things related with his bakery shop.

ZiTao : “Do you know how to grow it..?”

ChanYeol : “No… But you are going to help me…”

ZiTao : “Okay!!”

ChanYeol : “Do you know what does Red Tulip means..?”

ZiTao : “No… Why? Does flower has their meanings..?”

ChanYeol : “Yea.”

ZiTao : “So what does Red Tulips means..?”

ChanYeol : “I was wondering too…”

“Red Tulip : Declaration of Love… If only I could tell you…”

ChanYeol just smiled to his Red Tulips and looks at ZiTao with sad face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After finished their plants shopping, ChanYeol drove the panda back to his shop-house.

ZiTao : “ChanYeol gege… Do you what fifteens red rose’s means..?”

ChanYeol : “Fifteen..? I’m truly sorry if I’m not mistaken… Why..?”

ZiTao : “N-Nothing… I’m just asking…”

ChanYeol took a glance on ZiTao who was avoiding the eyes contact and stare at the view through the window. He wanted to know more but just like usual, the tall giant won’t ask any further. ChanYeol was scare he might cross the line if he walks into ZiTao’s privacy with the wrong step.

ZiTao : “ChanYeol gege… You missed my house…”

ZiTao pointed at his house from the car window and looking at ChanYeol with confused when ChanYeol keeps driving passing ZiTao’s shop-house.

ChanYeol : “We going somewhere else first…”

ZiTao : “Where…”

ChanYeol : “You will know… Don’t worry, I won’t kidnap you and run away…”

“Although I wanted too…”

 

Beach

After twenty minutes of driving, they finally reach the place.

ZiTao : “Wao!! I didn’t know there was a beach here…”

ChanYeol : “I did some research… Let’s go for a walk…”

ZiTao : “Em..!!”

ChanYeol and ZiTao go for beach walk, side by side but the different feelings.

ChanYeol : “AAaahh!! I should get me a boyfriend!!”

ZiTao : “Eh..? ChanYeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter