Chapter 38

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 38

ZiTao’s House : Living Room

HanGeng and Lay went for the grocery since they need to prepare today's meal for the guests, for ten persons while the others gather together at the living room.

Meanwhile

JongIn was burnt in jealousy and anger.

KyungSoo remain watching everything in silent.

HimChan show his annoying face to ChanYeol since he doesn’t like him that much.

SuHo and YongGuk were showing their interest on ZiTao’s idea.

YongGuk : “Mini library..? Interesting…”

SuHo : “But we… you don’t have any room left…”

ZiTao : “If we change the VIP room into mini library, it could be done. The customer could have some material for reading while enjoying their food.”

ChanYeol : “Wow!! That’s was great idea, Tao!! Where did you learn from??”

ZiTao : “You…”

ZiTao blushed.

ChanYeol : “Huh..?”

ChanYeol frowned.

ZiTao : “I saw you put some books on the furniture near the corner inside your coffee shop.”

ChanYeol : “Tao ah, that’s was just for the decoration but to think you got the idea from it, aren’t you smart little panda…?”

ZiTao was blushing in red tomato with ChanYeol’s praise.

ZiFan : “I’m smart little panda!!!”

ZiFan was mistaken that ChanYeol was talking about him. The baby panda was sitting on ChanYeol’s lap since they had started their discussion. ZiFan won’t let anyone else carries him except for his mother, HanGeng and ChanYeol. The baby panda was more familiar with them three more than the others in the living room.

ChanYeol : “Aigoo… Why is my little angel so cute!!”

ZiFan : “Aigoo… I’m cute like mommy!!”

ZiFan was mocking at ChanYeol’s words. For revenge, ChanYeol tickled ZiFan and makes the baby panda giggled hardly.

ZiFan : “Uncle KhanYeol… Chop…” (Uncle ChanYeol… Stop…)

Everyone in the room laughed at ZiFan but not JongIn, he doesn’t like it.

ChanYeol knows JongIn was glaring on him and he noticed the kim’s was being silent and calm since the beginnings. Maybe it was JongIn’s order, since HimChan keeps his opinion to himself or maybe Lay wasn’t there to play with him.

The discussion was more between ZiTao, ChanYeol, SuHo and YongGuk while JongIn, HimChan and KyungSoo just watching them.

ZiFan was in his own world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ZiTao and ChanYeol enjoyed their discussion very much until HimChan decided to interrupt them. HimChan snatched the design plan from ZiTao’s hand and passed it to JongIn and KyungSoo.

HimChan didn’t aware his action surprised ZiTao so much until the panda was frozen in time.

ChanYeol : “Let’s call off for today!”

ChanYeol tries to wake ZiTao up from his world by patting slow on his back and smile sweetly to him. HimChan cursed ChanYeol for destroying the chance for JongIn and KyungSoo to share their idea too.

Everyone agreed with it.

Finally the design for ZiTao’s bakery shop was ready and what left is to make it come true.

ChanYeol : “ZiFan ah, Are you hungry..?”

ZiFan nodded.

YongGuk : “I will go to get us foods.”

HimChan : “I’m going too.”

ChanYeol : “I think Tao should go and buy for us.”

HimChan : “What are you talking about..?”

Everyone was frowned to ChanYeol’s idea like it was a bad idea.

ChanYeol : “Well, since Tao cook for all of you, I think he's the one who knows what’s good for your empty stomachs, right?”

Everyone was speechless. ChanYeol was right; ZiTao did cook their favorite food when they have dinner together and he did a great job, yet no one ever gives him the credit.

SuHo : “Yea, I think Tao can pick the best for us all.”

ChanYeol : “You guys are so lucky, I wishes I could eat all of Tao’s cooking.”

ChanYeol was acting like he was drooling and logging for the food from heaven.

YongGuk : “Yea, Tao’s cooking was the best!!”

YongGuk started to join ChanYeol’s fantasy.

HimChan : “Please! Everyone knows Tao’s cooking was the greatest! Remember the blueberry cheesecake back then?! Oh my God!! I never get the same taste ever, no matter where I brought it from.”

ZiFan : “Mommy’s bluebelly cheesecake is yummy!!”

ZiFan his mouth, acting like he just saw something delicious was in front of him without aware his wrong pronunciation and his behavior was causing everyone in the room blow in laughter.  

ZiTao was blushing with all the praise he gets from them. It was meaningful to the panda and ZiTao was so happy with the compliment he earned.

KyungSoo : “Guys, I think we should back to the food..?”

KyungSoo stopped their lovely time since he could see how painful the looks on JongIn’s face.

JongIn was disappointed to himself. If only he could be more like ChanYeol, who treated ZiTao in the way like the tall giant does, maybe the one sitting next to ZiTao right now is him.

ChanYeol : “So Tao? What do you say? Since our friend right here is hungry for food.”

ChanYeol send a quite glare on KyungSoo who had stopped their moment.

ZiTao : “I can do that!!”

ZiTao was happy do so and show his happiest smile ever.

SuHo was glad, actually for the first time he saw ZiTao was confident with himself.

The BangHim couple noticed it too and they begin to impress by ChanYeol.

But only KyungSoo could saw JongIn’s pain.

JongIn : “I will go too.”

JongIn hope he could have some private times with his beautiful panda but SuHo wouldn’t allow it.

SuHo : “I think I’m the one should go with you, I need to be with you or HanGeng gege will kill me. You okay with that, right?”

For some reason, after watching over ChanYeol’s behavior, SuHo finally understands how treat ZiTao better.

ZiTao : “I think I should go with SuHo gege.”

ZiTao glance at JongIn before he answered SuHo’s question.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter