Chapter 50

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 50

 

 

Wu’s Mansion

 

[BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!]

LuHan : “Kris Hyung!! Wake up now!! Or we will have breakfast without you!!”

LuHan knocked Kris’s door with full strength.

No one dare to wake up the dragon from his sleep but LuHan. Ever since he was kid, Kris’s temper was getting worse as the dragon will kill whoever interrupts his sleeping hour. One by one, the maids was replaced over and over again because they couldn’t stand the way Kris was treating them.

Feels sorry for the maids, LuHan took the task of waking up Kris every morning since Kris won’t put his hand on him.

[BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!]

LuHan : “KRIS HYUNG!!!!!”

Again, LuHan tries to call for his big brother.

Kris : “Enough!!! I’m already up!!!”

Kris screams loudly, enough to stop LuHan from keep breaking his bedroom’s door.

LuHan : “Okay!!!”

After hearing the footstep walking far away from his doorway, Kris fall back into his king size bed.

 

Flashback

ZiTao : "Plea...s...se... S...S-top... K-Kr...is...s..."

ZiTao : “AAAAA!!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! JONGIN!!! HANGENG GEGE!!!”

Flashback end

 

ZiTao’s begging and scared voice keeps playing through his ears.

Kris : “ZiTao...”

Kris : “If only I have the power to change everything...”

Kris woke up in the very bad mood at the early morning.

Yesterday, he had been calling ZiTao for more than 20 times and sent over than 30 messages, yet, nothing comes back, not even a short message.

Looking at his cell phone was the first thing Kris do when he woke up, hoping there was a call from ZiTao or a message from the panda. But there was nothing but bunch of BaekHyun’s missed calls and his lovely sweet messages, not to mention some were from his night lover.

Kris sighed. He didn’t understand why he wanted ZiTao’s attention so badly. For sure, there are a lot of people who were beautiful and charming than ZiTao, yet the way the panda catch his eyes was unexplainable.

Kris : “Fall in love at the first sight huh…”

 

 

Wu’s Main Office

 

SiWon : “Did someone throw some on your face?”

Kris : “.....”

Kris glared SiWon; SiWon was making fun of his boss ty face.

SiWon : “So... Why you need a new cell phone for?”

Kris : “For ZiTao.”

SiWon :“What happen with the one I brought before? He doesn’t like it?”

Kris : “I think it’s broken.”

SiWon : “What? How? Did something happen?”

SiWon was confused; there is no way he would make such a mistake. He personally had made sure the cell phone was in good condition.

Kris : “I can’t receive any call or message from ZiTao.”

SiWon just stunned with Kris’s statement but then he couldn’t hold his laughter.

SiWon : “Can’t? Or it should be “didn’t”?”

SiWon : “Pttf!!! Bahahaha!!!”

Kris : “What?!”

SiWon : “Kris!! How old are you!! You can’t blame the cell phone when ZiTao himself didn’t show any interest on your effort!! Hahahaha!!”

Kris’s cheek was burn in red. He felt angry and embarrassed when SiWon was teasing him.

If SiWon was the others workers, the man would already die long time ago.

The reason why Kris was comfortable with SiWon is because SiWon knows him better and he was fearless sometimes when he treats Kris as his own brother. SiWon like to teasing him or joking around but that was also the reason why he ends up with bruise on his face.

SiWon get used to it as time passed. He was smart and well knows about the dragon’s temper and how to manage the situation perfectly. SiWon knows Kris also has his sweetness; toward LuHan and now ZiTao seem to over pass LuHan.

Kris : “SHUT UP!!!”

SiWon : “BAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Seeing Kris, the dangerous dragon was acting childish bring joy into SiWon’s life.

Kris : “Why..!! You..!!”

SiWon : “Okay! Okay! I will get a new on tomorrow.”

Kris : “No. I want it today, after work.”

SiWon : “You going to Tao’s apartment again today?”

Kris : “Our apartment. And stop calling my wife so intimately.”

SiWon : “Kris Wu become Jelly Wu huh!”

Kris : “Shut Up!!”

SiWon : “Kiddo!!”

[PUNCH!!]

 

 

ZiTao’s Apartment

 

The whole room cleaned.

The laundry was done.

The dishes had been washed.

There is nothing else ZiTao could do.

Now ZiTao was sitting alone at the living room and watching some drama series while hugging peachy tightly in his arm.

Actually he was bored. The panda doesn’t seem to be comfortable with this new environment. The apartment was pretty but all full with white wall, there is no colour. Just like his life.

ZiTao misses the natural beauty; the smell of plants; the fresh air but the rules said, he can’t go out for now until SiWon allow it.

The panda misses his brothers, XiuMin and Chen; also his JongIn.

Feeling empty, tears started to form in his cat-like eyes.

ZiTao : “Peachy... Do you think JongIn will still remember me..?”

Using his thumbs, ZiTao rubbed the giant bear’s black hard eyes while his own tears keep falling down.

ZiTao : “Peachy... I... I miss him...”

ZiTao buried his face into the giant bear and cry out loud for no one to hear his tears.

But suddenly he heard footstep outside his apartment’s main door. Not wasting any second, ZiTao rushes to the bathroom and leave everything behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Same as the first visit, ZiTao locked himself in bathroom again.

Kris : “…….”

Kris was staring at bathroom’s door for a few minutes now.

Kris : “ZiTao…”

ZiTao : “…….”

Kris : “Tao…”

ZiTao : “…….”

Kris : “I brought same cakes again…”

ZiTao : “…….”

Kris : “Emm… is your cell phone okay? You didn’t call me at all…”

ZiTao : “……”

Kris : “I will leave the cakes in the freezer…”

Kris went to the kitchen, he open the freezer to place the box of cakes that he brought for ZiTao, hoping ZiTao will eat later. But then he found the box from his first visit was still here. Kris was a bit disappointed; after all the trouble he went to get the cakes from the best bakery shop in the town but ZiTao didn’t even touch it.

When the dragon tries to move the box, Kris noticed it was opened before; means ZiTao did touch the box. Kris took out the previous box and placed it on the table while put in the new one inside the freezer. He opens the box and found one slide of cakes was missing. Kris remembers all the flavour and the one were missing from the box is the blueberry cheesy flavour.

Kris’s moods suddenly light-up a bit.

Kris : “So ZiTao like blueberry cheesy cake.”

Kris thought while grinned.

 

 

A Week Later

 

ZiTao’s Apartment

 

The same old routine was running over and over again in Kris’s life but not today. The dragon is going to visit the panda on his working hour. Normally, he would go there after work but then thanks to SiWon; he found out that ZiTao knows the time when he was coming, mostly after work.

Kris slowly unlocks the door and went inside. Yet, he didn’t find any living thing around the house.

Kris : "Did he know I was coming? Is he in the bathroom again? How he get there so fast? Is he some kind of ninja?"

Kris walks in ZiTao’s bedroom; his eyes were fixed on the bathroom. He keeps thinking that ZiTao locked himself inside the bathroom again. Before he walks further toward the bathroom, he could feel that there is someone was on the bed. He turned and found a beautiful boy was sleeping peaceful on the bed.

Kris smiled. After waited for so long, this is the first time he could see ZiTao.

Kris walks slowly as he can because he didn’t want to wake his beautiful wife. He still stunned by ZiTao’s beautiful when he gets closer to ZiTao. He can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter