Chapter 12

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

Flashback

It was like the time has stopped, Kris wake up from his lust and realizes what he had done.

But it was too late, the damage was done.

All he could see is beautiful ZiTao fainted in front of him. ZiTao’s clothes were torn into pieces and there was blood, ZiTao’s blood.

ZiTao was a before Kris took it away.

Kris realizes he just ZiTao, his best friend, XiuMin’s baby brother.

Kris was shocked. He doesn’t know what to do and he’s panicking. He touched ZiTao’s cheek softly and keeps whispering sorry to ZiTao.

Even after what he had done, Kris still could denial ZiTao is so beautiful.

He heard about ZiTao before, XiuMin always told him about how beautiful his baby brother was. Kris knows XiuMin sincerely love his brother and XiuMin surely will kill Kris for what he had done.

Kris never thought the real ZiTao was this much gorgeous and adorable. If only he meets ZiTao first before this happen, If only he knows ZiTao from the beginning. Kris snap out of his thought when he heard a bang sound on his car’s window.

He turned his head and his eyes were wide open when he saw the man outside his car.

It was HanGeng.

He could sense HanGeng’s madness when he saw HanGeng’s angry faces. HanGeng keeps bang the window until Kris open the door. Kris hesitated first but he knows he doesn’t have any choice as he could see HanGeng was about to break the window if he didn’t open the door soon.

Kris gets out from the car and tries to explain but only to be pushed aside by HanGeng and fall on the ground.

HanGeng’s body becomes so numb when he saw ZiTao. It was a horrible mass. He felt like someone was stabbing his heart when he saw all the bruises on ZiTao’s body. He didn’t take care of ZiTao to suffer like this; He didn’t raise ZiTao to treat like now.

As much as he wanted to kill Kris, HanGeng needs to take care of ZiTao first. HanGeng carry the faint ZiTao in bridal style, running to ZiTao’s room. ZiTao’s room wasn’t in the mansion. It was near to HanGeng room, where all the servants’ room placed.

Kris was dumbfounded and he couldn’t think anymore. He started the car’s engine and speeding to his home.

ZiTao’s Bedroom

Mr Zhou : “Are you sure is Kris? Kris Wu?”

HanGeng : “Yes, Sir. I’m sure. I saw him with own eyes.”

Mrs Zhou : “Maybe it’s was consensual .”

HanGeng : “Tao was !!” HanGeng yelled, tries to point the fact.

Mr Zhou : “Don’t you dare yelling at my wife, HanGeng!”

Han Geng : “I’m sorry Sir.”

Mr Zhou : “Just clean him up, he look disgusting.”

HanGeng learned how cruel Mr Zhou was since he had been work for his master for a long time. But to be this much heartless to his son, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter